Do you actually believe this Phil Spencer nonsense?

KingsTableWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you actually believe this Phil Spencer nonsense? (140 votes)

Yes he turned things around 61%
No he's a fake 39%

So Phil Spencer is credited for multiple things, including making Xbox better, and turning it around, to being for the gamer and such. Except this is BS and let me tell you why.

Due to multiple backfires, Xbox studios put a lot of blame on Don Mattrick. Who is incorrectly associated with some of the decisions that let to those backfires, and then carted him off. Replacing him with Spencer doing things opposite of what were considered "mistakes" and getting the people to believe he's changing the face of the company.

Don Mattrick was in charge of the whole department as a whole, however he was not the only decsion maker in the company. Mattrick is actually the man who started the 360 off. The decision to shrink down in risks, and to implement Kinect had nothing to do with Mattrick. he was there, and he approved the plans because of not only pressure, but because a good deal of people in the upper management were for it.

Look at the design of the Xbox One, not one of those were Mattricks idea. Yes he said a few dumb things, but if you watch his statements and interviews around the box One launch, and then before that you will see such an amazing contrast you would have to be blind not to notice it.

Mattrick is the one that pushed for the Indies, that was abandoned, pushed for partnerships and original ip, which for awhile they abandoned, pushed for integration, which was crippled. DRM policy, used games, features and console design of the Xbox one, Mattrick didn't lay a finger.

Phil however was involved with quite a few of these decisions, and so where a few others.

Phil Spencer is not the one that turned Xbox around, the staff that was there that weren't 100% suits, and some new people who came in when the restructuring happened are what turned Xbox around. Phil Spencer was just placed in the spot of Mattrick when all this was ALREADY going on giving Phil Spencer an image of being some kind of hero, when he has no idea what's actually happening most of the time. He still shows up during improvements to gain credit, but notice in some of his interviews and statements to fans he fumbles on a few issues.

It's all a big lie heck mattrick didn't even put in the guy who made Kinect, that was proposed by other people as well, whether you like Kinect or not, Mattrick had nothing to do with that either.

• 
jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#51 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingstablewar said:
@PurpleMan5000 said:

Mattrick was terrible, and Spencer is making the best of a bad situation. He's performed admirably, imo, though it would be nice if he would cut the fee for Xbox Live gold.

How was Mattrick terrible? This is the problem I am talking about He has done virtually nothing int erms of what people used to be complaining about before Phil "saved" xbox.

@davem1992 said:

the worst fanbase in gaming

No. But the rest of your point made sense.

What's worse than Xbox fanboys?

PlayStation ones are just as bad. Stop your non sense. Show me where Xbox fanboys petitioned companies because they were making their games multiplat. The audacity of cows to try and tell a company to NOT do what a business' purpose is, grow and increase profit potential.

you fanboys are all awful. if we followed lems, how horible would that drm be on the xb1. because of lems, cows got charged for online mp.

if we followed cows last gen....console prices would have been near $1000 this gen and we all would have 2nd jobs. remasters galore (doesnt bother me but it bothers everyone) . we would be ok to be milked for vue, now and etc...

if we followed sheep, we would all be playing with wands and whatever gimmicky bullshit controller. we would only have mario and zelda games. we would get 5 different handhelds in 5 years. we would still be gaming with dreamcast graphics

if we followed hermits, we would be ok wth unoptimized ports (not sure if thats really affected by consoles or just too many rigs to try to optimize for)

just be a gamer and play games and not be soo fucking blind to company loyalty. have a console preference, but dont take their bullshit

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@davem1992 said:
@kingstablewar said:
@PurpleMan5000 said:

Mattrick was terrible, and Spencer is making the best of a bad situation. He's performed admirably, imo, though it would be nice if he would cut the fee for Xbox Live gold.

How was Mattrick terrible? This is the problem I am talking about He has done virtually nothing int erms of what people used to be complaining about before Phil "saved" xbox.

@davem1992 said:

Burttghurt fanboys such as your self. Always crying about lems "being the worst" simply because you got picked on. Go cry some where else kid.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 davem1992
Member since 2009 • 4068 Posts

@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingstablewar said:
@PurpleMan5000 said:

@davem1992 said:

Burttghurt fanboys such as your self. Always crying about lems "being the worst" simply because you got picked on. Go cry some where else kid.

So are you gonna stalk me all day and reply to every comment I make, christ what a sad freak.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By kingtito

@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingstablewar said:
@PurpleMan5000 said:

@davem1992 said:

So are you gonna stalk me all day and reply to every comment I make, christ what a sad freak.

Keep making asinine statements and I will kid. You keep saying how lems are the worst while completely ignoring how bad ALL fanboys are. You're pathetic and just a butthurt kid simply because you're not able to defend yourself against kids claiming to be XBox fans.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

Phil is a desperate corporate puppet. He'll say anything to appease desperate lems especially now that the Xbone has been knocked the **** out by PS4 this gen.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

@jsmoke03 said:

look at the results, not the words.

This says it all.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@jsmoke03: So my point was made then. I never denied every fanboy was bad, I just refuted his claim lems are worst. Also, go search this forums 2013. I never advocated DRM

Spare me your "just be a gamer and not some blind blah blah" What fucking forum are you in? Part of the FUN (as in its not serious, but fun to do) is have a stake in this instead of pretending not to because your too much of a pussy on the sidelines preaching

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 davem1992

@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingstablewar said:
@PurpleMan5000 said:

@davem1992 said:

Keep making asinine statements and I will kid. You keep saying how lems are the worst while completely ignoring how bad ALL fanboys are. You're pathetic and just a butthurt kid simply because you're not able to defend yourself against kids claiming to be XBox fans.

I never said the rest weren't bad halfwit, I just said lems are the worst and they are.

Razik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Razik
Member since 2015 • 965 Posts

Phil is the reason I'm going back to Xbox, E3 and Gamescom showed me he's the right guy for the job and a genuine gamer and X1's future looks impressive

Moistcarrot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Moistcarrot
Member since 2015 • 1474 Posts

Don pls, you're embarrassing yourself.

Razik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Razik

Phil is the reason X1 dropped the timed COD DLC and wants to focus on first party that's the greatest thing to ever happen

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18252 Posts

Don Mattrick almost single handedly buried the Xbox brand to the ground, yes HE, he was president, he was in charge and ironically he was far more dangerous to Xbox than Nintendo and Sony combined, some of his decitions and coments are mind blowing...i don't know if i "trust" Phil Spencer more than your avarege PR guy...but at least the guy is making look the Xbox One, you know...appealing, something that Don Mattrick failed to do...hell, i actually don't know why the guy isn't working at Sony yet...he is responsable for the PS4 success.

Razik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Razik

Phil is the reason X1 is getting BC a feature every gamer wants, it was said to be impossible by Sony but Phil said NO we will make it possible and not charge you to play games you already own

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts
@cainetao11 said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingstablewar said:
@PurpleMan5000 said:

@davem1992 said:

PlayStation ones are just as bad. Stop your non sense. Show me where Xbox fanboys petitioned companies because they were making their games multiplat. The audacity of cows to try and tell a company to NOT do what a business' purpose is, grow and increase profit potential.

Not just petitions but death threats as well if I remember correctly.

As per usual though, someone is trying to make one fanboy group out to be the worst when in reality they're all as obnoxious as the others.

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#65 Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts
@razik said:

Phil is the reason X1 dropped the timed COD DLC and wants to focus on first party that's the greatest thing to ever happen

I very much doubt that was entirely his choice.

Altivera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Altivera
Member since 2015 • 101 Posts

@soulitane what game what was that?

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 soulitane

@altivera said:

@soulitane what game what was that?

Not sure what game cainetao is talking about but I remember a lot of hoopla about the announcement of FFXIII going multiplat.

John_of_Rivia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 John_of_Rivia
Member since 2015 • 232 Posts

@cainetao11: What game was that for? That's insane.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 davem1992

@soulitane said:
@cainetao11 said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingstablewar said:
@PurpleMan5000 said:

@davem1992 said:

As per usual though, someone is trying to make one fanboy group out to be the worst when in reality they're all as obnoxious as the others.

Show me proof of this death threat crap.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

He's doing a great job. Xbox Live just keeps getting better with new features and the focus on exclusives/new ip. Xbox One just keeps expanding and opening up new paths from what we originally got at launch. Also it seems the devs are focused as well in the community. From my time playing Sunset Overdrive, they gifted me some free dlc and same with Forza Horizon 2.

Then you have to look into the future, what else does MS have coming to bring in fresh ideas for game development, like what we're seeing with the cloud in the next crackdown game. Think Phil and Head of MS are going to be great and gaming will make some leaps with these guys at the helm.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#71 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

Xbox is still getting curb stomped so no.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

Mrs. Matrick is that you?

RTUUMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 RTUUMM
Member since 2008 • 4859 Posts

Phil doesnt even come up to Reggie and he's terrible.

Much less compared to Shuhei Yoshida, and no where near the legends like Jack Tretton, and living God Kaz Hirai

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#75  Edited By NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

All Phil Spencer has done for the Xbox brand and for gamers is positive move after positive move. Why should anyone care what a bunch of stupid ass cows think about the guy? They're cows, they're going to knock him no matter what, but the fact of the matter is he's crushing Sony with finances, ingenuity, technological innovation, platform evolution, updates, changes, feature creation, positive reinforcement in first party, consumer centric concerned direction and decisions for the brand plus great games.

If you're speaking negatively of Phil Spencer, what he's done or what he has on the horizon, you're stupid and no one should ever listen to a word you speak.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

Is that you Don?

Lol sounds like it.

Anyway I think Phil is doing a great job. Just look at where Xbox is now compared to a couple of years ago.

In the same spot it was last year in August losing NPD monthly and losing world wide even with a cheaper price which last year wasn't the case as on August 2014 the unit was $399 unlike now which is $350.

@PurpleMan5000 said:

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity. It's called Xbox 360."

"If you're backwards compatible, you're really backwards."

He set Microsoft up to fail this gen. If the Xbone had launched for $400 and wasn't originally intended as some sort of Trojan Horse to screw the consumer, Microsoft would have had all of the momentum at launch, and they would be killing Sony right now. Every Xbone-related announcement since the departure of Mattrick has been a step in the right direction.

2 more months and the xbox one would have 1 year of selling $50 under the PS4 price,price wasn't the problem lemming were.

They put up last gen with so much shit from MS that it was a given those policies were coming and there is no surprise at how the xbox one turn out.

1-More people use to watch netflix on live gold than actually play games,this was stated by MS it self.

2-Lemming put up with every single price hike,and over priced DLC and over priced peripherals all gen long.

3-Who bough Kinect on record numbers when it came out yeah lemmings did.

This is nothing more than lemmings fault.

The decision MS is taking are been take because they are losing,if the xbox one was winning you would not see backward compatibility,PC vs xbox or cross buys this is the same company who even hide under a pay wall explorer,hulu,netflix,and HBO plus on xbox 360,this is the same company who dropped $50 out of the xbox 360 2 years after launch and gave no free games at all hell games started costing $60 on xbox 360 on 2005.

So sure they have made some moves and they are seen as good but MS is desperate to appeal to gamers,how else you believe that they don't have PC vs xbox yet,but sony has since day 1,but but DX12 the whole scheme of things that had been happening are because they are behind and badly.

The fact that sites like this one have to do PR for them using Kudo is a joke and show how bad things are on xbox land you see improvement all i see is desperation.

@BigShotSmoov007 said:

Is this the same Don that got let go from MS and went to Zynga and did exactly what he did for MS which is nothing and got fired from there? Yeah Phil was apart of Xbox for a long time but he didn't have final say-so as to what would happen to Xbox, that was Don. He made the big decision and he stated time and time ago that his all-in-one idea was his vision for the Xbox One. When you are the captain of a team and the team fails, you're the one that gets the blame, no the person coming off the bench.

lol so wrong...lol

Any one who believe that phill spencer had nothing to do with those policies is on a bad acid trip or don't know how this things work Matrick as chief took the blame just like any coach get fire from a bad losing team you may say the coach is the problem but he wasn't the one in the court shooting and allowing the other team to score.

@guard12 said:

Phil imo is just trying to plug up the holes that Don has made and trying to reinvent the image for the Xbox One which had a really bad one at first. I don't care about what the guy is like at a personality level cause he is just doing his job and a good one at that.

He was part of those making the holes.

Loading Video...

Please people he was part of that vision...

@davem1992 said:

@RR360DD: This "cow" is playing his New 3DS XL and The World Ends With You, try again lem.

God this fanbase sucks

Don't mind RR360DD he use to predict that sony could not make a more powerful console that MS because they were broke..hahahahaaa Damn those were the good old days all he does now is say 1 troll sentence and run away probably into his alter account...hahaha

@cainetao11 said:

All fanboys are equal is something i despise when people try to say this fanboy is worse than the other we all are i have the maturity to say that unlike many lemmings here which will not even admit to be lemmings let alone been a fanboy.

Not you in special by the way.

@SUD123456 said:

Mattrick was Senior VP accountable for X360 from 2007-2010 and then President of Interactive Entertainment from 2010 till he left, and reported directly to the CEO. Therefore, he was solely accountable for all X1 decisions. Numerous other persons were responsible for various subordinate things, but as the President of the division the accountability was his and his alone. You can never get away with blaming your underlings. All the good and all the bad is the accountability of the grande fromage and he deservedly wears all of it.

Spencer is now the chief of all things Xbox and he now is solely accountable for the good and the bad. And while there are always numerous people involved, the one in charge gets the glory or the boot. This is the way of big business.

Decision on this kind of things are make in groups,Kudo was the one in charge of pushing Kinect which no one wanted yet he still there,Spencer is also guilty and he admit it already i don't know why this is a topic.

Spencer already admit he was part of the whole xbox vision.

"I see it sometimes on Twitter and other places, where people want to call me out as somebody who was at the leadership table when decisions were made for Xbox One, and that's absolutely true.

"I've never tried to wash my hands or distance myself from my role on the Xbox One leadership team through the announcement of the console, E3 2013 - I was there, and I'm not trying to create some kind of false history that makes me look better, to say I wasn't there, I wasn't involved. I'm going to take responsibility for those decisions, absolutely, good ones and bad ones. I have to, otherwise I don't have any credibility in what I do going forward.

"I wouldn't trust me if all of a sudden I tried to say 'well, I was asleep during those meetings'. It would be silly. I was there."

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Phil-Spencer-Xbox-One-Former-DRM-I-Going-Take-Responsibility-Decisions-67999.html

He was there and he was part of the vision and he took his blame,in fact if i have to credit them man with something it would be of been a true man and taking is share or the blame and not putting the blame on other he accept his guilt without blaming others.

He was in charge of executing all the 180 MS had in for the brand,which is in part what make him look good and what make some people credit him for this new 180,either if it was another person those 180 were coming no matter who they lead in charge after the fiasco MS xbox brand was working for 1 goal to change those policies and try to save the brand from been completely destroy by sony,and they could have put blackace in charge those decision were coming even if you were the chief now and you wanted to do other things.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@RTUUMM said:

Much less compared to Shuhei Yoshida, and no where near the legends like Jack Tretton, and living God Kaz Hirai

PREACH!!!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 tormentos

@kingtito said:

You are a lemming and you would not even admit that,all you do here is defend MS,all fanboys are the same and yes i am a cow and i don't deny it. :)

@razik said:

Phil is the reason I'm going back to Xbox, E3 and Gamescom showed me he's the right guy for the job and a genuine gamer and X1's future looks impressive

Hahahahaa Dude all he did was fallow the instructions coming from abode him...lol

What does he do that is so great.?

PC vs xbox -180 from something MS refuse to do last gen.

Mods -180 from something MS refuse to do last gen.

Backward compatibility -180 after the bakclash.

No netflix or hulu under a pay wall -180 after fans complained the PS4 didn't do it again,something MS refuse to do last gen.

Use games -180

No always online 180

no DRM-180

More friendly indie policies -180

Aggressive price drops and free games - 180 from last gen xbox 360 policies.

I mean even a train chimp could have done that,he has just been in charge of reversing any thing that can damage the brand more,which is why he some how look good to some,fact is you would have been the next xbox chief and your decision were already taken for you,you are just the face of those changes.

@razik said:

Phil is the reason X1 is getting BC a feature every gamer wants, it was said to be impossible by Sony but Phil said NO we will make it possible and not charge you to play games you already own

Sony doesn't charge you to play game you already own dude,PSN Now is not backward compatibility and stupid things like this is what make you lemmings look sad and desperate i have a PS4 and i don't pay for any backward compatibility my PS3 works fine.

And BC is not because of phill those orders came from abode him every 180 did.

@nyadc said:

All Phil Spencer has done for the Xbox brand and for gamers is positive move after positive move. Why should anyone care what a bunch of stupid ass cows think about the guy? They're cows, they're going to knock him no matter what, but the fact of the matter is he's crushing Sony with finances, ingenuity, technological innovation, platform evolution, updates, changes, feature creation, positive reinforcement in first party, consumer centric concerned direction and decisions for the brand plus great games.

If you're speaking negatively of Phil Spencer, what he's done or what he has on the horizon, you're stupid and no one should ever listen to a word you speak.

"I see it sometimes on Twitter and other places, where people want to call me out as somebody who was at the leadership table when decisions were made for Xbox One, and that's absolutely true.

"I've never tried to wash my hands or distance myself from my role on the Xbox One leadership team through the announcement of the console, E3 2013 - I was there, and I'm not trying to create some kind of false history that makes me look better, to say I wasn't there, I wasn't involved. I'm going to take responsibility for those decisions, absolutely, good ones and bad ones. I have to, otherwise I don't have any credibility in what I do going forward.

"I wouldn't trust me if all of a sudden I tried to say 'well, I was asleep during those meetings'. It would be silly. I was there."

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Phil-Spencer-Xbox-One-Former-DRM-I-Going-Take-Responsibility-Decisions-67999.html

Oh please the man already admit that he was part of everything period,which is more than i can say for lemming like you who pretend he is Jesus Christ who came to save the xbox one from the Demo Matrick works.

Phill Spencer isn't crushing sony with anything fool,the xbox one is taking a beating in sales and is more than 10 million units behind in just under 2 years,he is pushing for things sony push last gen like cross play with PC,Mods and cross buys all that shit done by sony first hell the PS4 has cross buys and has cross play with PC dude since launch yet on xbox one you still waiting for it.

Then we have shareplay which allow you to play co-op with friends even when you don't own the game or downloading the game,you can even take control of your friends game and pass level for him..

That behind MS is..lol

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

@tormentos:

Lighting up Lems once again,

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 kingtito

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

You are a lemming and you would not even admit that,all you do here is defend MS,all fanboys are the same and yes i am a cow and i don't deny it. :)

Shut up loser. No one cares about what you have to say. Go back to your moms basement

RossRichard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By RossRichard
Member since 2007 • 3738 Posts

Go back and watch E3 2013 interview footage and you will see plain-as-day that Phil Spencer was talking to gamers like we were shit-flinging apes just like Don Mattrick and Major Nelson was. He is no better than any corporate suit. All he is doing is his best sales pitch. At the end of the day, XBox One is headed by Microsoft, and Microsoft is Microsoft.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

He supposedly have 300+ hours in Destiny. Let me see him play Destiny for a minute and it'll be easy to tell if he's a fake or real deal. I don't like nor hate him, he's decent. Mattrick on the other hand, LOVED that dude lol. Every single interview was entertaining.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

@quadknight said:
@RTUUMM said:

PREACH!!!

This topic isn't about how the various platform reps "rank". It's about how effectively Spencer turned things around for the XB1. And to say that he didn't is just plain denial.

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#84  Edited By Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

I like him. I like when he talks about bringing JRPGS/varied library to xbox. Makes him sound like less of a goon/executive.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

Since Phil has taken over the leadership role the Xbox has really turned around and become a great console.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 soulitane

@davem1992 said:
@soulitane said:
@cainetao11 said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingstablewar said:
@PurpleMan5000 said:

@davem1992 said:

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/09/08/square-enix-boss-gets-death-threats-over-xbox-360-ff13/

Even with death threats aside, those comments are the epitome of pathetic, gamers crying because more people get to enjoy a game.

Then there's also the death threats GS staff got for the Twilight Princess review.

magmadragoonx4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By magmadragoonx4
Member since 2015 • 697 Posts

I have no idea, I have never worked for Microsoft but things appear to be going in a better direction than the later cycle of 360, after Fable 3 and Gears 3.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

@soulitane said:
@davem1992 said:
@soulitane said:
@cainetao11 said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingstablewar said:
@PurpleMan5000 said:

@davem1992 said:

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/09/08/square-enix-boss-gets-death-threats-over-xbox-360-ff13/

Even with death threats aside, those comments are the epitome of pathetic, gamers crying because more people get to enjoy a game.

Then there's also the death threats GS staff got for the Twilight Princess review.

Damn, I didn't even know that. That's why fanboys are the worst part of gaming and Sony fanboys always take it a step further. They always think they are owed something for their "loyality" lol.

Razik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Razik

@tormentos:

I bet Davem1992 thinks you're awesome

Razik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Razik

Phil is the reason Hideki Kamiya is able to make the game he's always wanted other Dev's turned him down and crushed his dreams for a every long time, until Phil a gamer stepped in to help bring his life long vision to life on X1, Thanks Phil

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#91  Edited By Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@soulitane said:
@davem1992 said:
@soulitane said:

*edited out*

People who always bring that stuff up consistently forget about the death threats to GS staff over The Last of Us review. No idea why.

And Sankaku isn't exactly a legit news source either. A guy got banned here for providing one of their links in the past, because it's basically a porn site.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Good to see a close result. Lems and fools haven't taken over the place.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 davem1992

@razik said:

@tormentos:

Nope, I think he's weird.

Try again lem.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 davem1992

@soulitane said:
@davem1992 said:
@soulitane said:
@cainetao11 said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingstablewar said:
@PurpleMan5000 said:

@davem1992 said:

http://www.polygon.com/2014/12/10/7367611/twitter-says-account-wishing-death-and-rape-on-peter-moores-family Xbox fanboys off threatening Peter Moore, guess I can use stupid articles as well.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

X1 was great out the gate but since Phil came onboard, the console was over..... Xbox Won. :P

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#96  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@john_of_rivia said:

Devil May Cry 4 and FF13. They were so butthurt when both went to 360 they tried to petition the devs.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 davem1992

@SecretPolice said:

X1 was great out the gate but since Phil came onboard, the console was over..... Xbox Won. :P

LOL in your dreams maybe, not in reality.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 davem1992

@nyadc said:

Or you just don't like the moves he has made.

I hate the smug face git, he still hasn't attempted to embrace my favourite genres and just wastes times on features I don't give a crap about, oh wait I can't speak badly on our lord and savior I forgot.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

@davem1992 said:
@SecretPolice said:

LOL in your dreams maybe, not in reality.

Hint, you have Zero cred and nobody cares what you think, go away. lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By tormentos

@kingtito said:

Shut up loser. No one cares about what you have to say. Go back to your moms basement

Hahahaa don't want any one reminding you that you are a lemming..lol

@AdobeArtist said:

This topic isn't about how the various platform reps "rank". It's about how effectively Spencer turned things around for the XB1. And to say that he didn't is just plain denial.

He didn't dude he executed a bunch of 180 measures that were put in place already before Phill was pass the baton.They could have pick me or blackace and those 180 were coming it was MS saving the brand and the first move they did was fire Matrick as the person to blame and put a cleaner face that wasn't as abused,Matrick did screw up with the we have an offline console but i am sure that was the strategy of all inside MS as every one even dance about confirming those features.

Everything about MS has been done in shadows and obscure rooms,for example take Panello and other refusal to confirm COD been 720p they knew the game was 720p they just could not confirmed until many suckers will be in since admitting that COD was 720p on XBO when the PS4 version was confirmed already to be 1080p would have cause allot more gamers to chose a PS4 over an xbox one.

They never were clear about everything and every one knew what was going on.

@CanYouDiglt said:

Since Phil has taken over the leadership role the Xbox has really turned around and become a great console.

What the xbox one has turned around can you be specific.?

Is losing in sales.

It has less games.

It has lower scoring games to.

All 3 where a fact last year to and still a fact today,in fact if it wasn't for Rareplay which is a collection of old games,you would be still exclusive less this year other than Screamride which was mediocre.

All they did was hold most of its games for holiday while the rest of the year has been completely empty.

@soulitane said:

http://www.exlgaming.com/xboxorweriot-is-the-result-of-sony-getting-marketing-rights-for-call-of-duty/

No you people just threaten to create riots after losing Black ops maps exclusivity..hahahahaa

I guess many lemmings do care about call of duty after all...lol

@razik said:

@tormentos:

Bah you are using shitty arguments dude PSN now is not pay backward compatibility in fact you don't even need a PS console to use PSN now,TV blu-ray players can use the feature PSN now is a rental service not backward compatibility glad i was able to clear your doubts..

@davem1992 said:

http://www.polygon.com/2014/12/10/7367611/twitter-says-account-wishing-death-and-rape-on-peter-moores-family Xbox fanboys off threatening Peter Moore, guess I can use stupid articles as well.

Poor @soulitane Owned with his own argument,so not only death threads but also rape as well..lol

@cainetao11 said:
@john_of_rivia said:

Devil May Cry 4 and FF13. They were so butthurt when both went to 360 they tried to petition the devs.

Read davem1992 post.