Lets Go Brandon! is the #1 hip hop song in America on itunes

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Vaativids

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#151 Vaativids
Member since 2021 • 337 Posts

Adele is terrible. Her second album was good but her other albums aren’t. She’s lost all her “soul”.

And why are we hating on Phil Collins?

Also it isn’t medical misinformation or even in medical context when anybody theorises that the pandemic was planned. Plans were put in place to make it work globally. The Great Reset was a convincing congregation of world leaders who supported it.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#152 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:

It's not medical misinformation, it's an opinion.

Medical misinformation is NOT an opinion. It's misinformation, deception, lies.

So if you don't like someone's opinion, call it disinformation, misinformation, harmful, etc and punish them? You do realize the Nazis did that, right? Hell, Cuba is doing it now accusing anyone who speaks out against the regime of spreading US sourced propaganda just before throwing them in prison or worse.

But hey, the people doing it are CALLING it disinformation so it's okay. right?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#153 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

So if you don't like someone's opinion, call it disinformation, misinformation, harmful, etc and punish them? You do realize the Nazis did that, right? Hell, Cuba is doing it now accusing anyone who speaks out against the regime of spreading US sourced propaganda just before throwing them in prison or worse.

Facts speak for themselves. Shame you're not acquainted with them. It's bad faith to post lies and then try to hide under the umbrella of opinion. Facts are NOT opinion. Learn the difference. It might help you.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By LJS9502_basic
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@sargentd: Woah, banned? At this point, the jokes write themselves. The mental gymnastics to justify it... Lmao

Then why are you a mod?

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#155 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@sargentd: Woah, banned? At this point, the jokes write themselves. The mental gymnastics to justify it... Lmao

Then why are you a mod?

To keep you on your toes.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Eoten
@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Facts speak for themselves. Shame you're not acquainted with them. It's bad faith to post lies and then try to hide under the umbrella of opinion. Facts are NOT opinion. Learn the difference. It might help you.

Yeah? What lie did I post exactly? And what facts do you have against it? You're talking out your ass to support a level of political censorship Nazis and Commies are well known with disingenuous claims of misinformation and dishonesty to justify that censorship. Again, the SAME exact things being said today by the current regime in Cuba of dissenters which makes you cut from the same cloth as them.

If that reality is that hard for you to swallow, and I'm sure it is because those who supported fascism had their own ways of justifying it and making it okay, then it's a you problem, and I couldn't care less if you can accept it or not.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Yeah? What lie did I post exactly?

Nearly all of your posts in most Covid threads.

I'd can spam pages of quotes, do you want them?

Avatar image for deactivated-622fe92f3678e
deactivated-622fe92f3678e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#158 deactivated-622fe92f3678e
Member since 2021 • 1836 Posts

@eoten: Nice mental gymnastics there bud. Funny since you put everyone you disagree with down. Classic is you are calling everyone here not with you a nazi.

FYI, the right cancels all dissent and youtube is a private company, they can ban anything they want. Its called capitalism, enjoy.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#159  Edited By nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41533 Posts

Is "Let's go, Brandon!" supposed to be like "Am I the only one?" where Staind's own Aaron Lewis takes potshots at liberal and left-wing politics, to the point where it becomes a diss track to Bruce Springsteen (Lewis became one of the few conservatives to actually get the point of "Born in the USA", give him at least that)?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Ahh the definition of reach and "Slow news day".

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8209 Posts

The top 1-4 hip hop tracks currently on itunes are Lets go brandon songs as well as a 5th song making the the top 10 at the number 8 spot.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By LJS9502_basic

Not sure why this is a thread. I mean it's unimportant that trumpers have Fauci Derangement Syndrome and Biden Derangement Syndrome.

Edit: Forget the trumpers suffer from Democracy Derangement Syndrome. The most infectious of them all.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 SargentD

@LJS9502_basic: When your contractor cant finish the job due to supply chain issues and material shortages of OSB plywood and caulk. Lets Go Brandon

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By LJS9502_basic
@sargentd said:

@LJS9502_basic: When your contractor cant finish the job due to supply chain issues and material shortages of OSB plywood and caulk. Lets Go Brandon

So you like the song from someone as uneducated in supply chain issues during a pandemic as yourself. Got it.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#165 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

not sure why there is much to discuss here.

let the trumpkins have their song. it's good catharsis for them after having their boy toy spanked in the election.

better a silly song than more cosplatriots trying to invade the capitol

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

@comp_atkins said:

let the trumpkins have their song. it's good catharsis for them after having their boy toy spanked in the election.

Agreed, between the insurrection, or what happened recently at a TPUSA conference (you DON'T want to know). Let's Go Brandon is pretty smalltime.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@Maroxad: I do want to know. Dont forget death threats sent to government officials.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#168 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

@Maroxad said:
@comp_atkins said:

Agreed, between the insurrection, or what happened recently at a TPUSA conference (you DON'T want to know). Let's Go Brandon is pretty smalltime.

it's basically a bunch of sad republicans doing this.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@Maroxad said:
@comp_atkins said:

I'm pretty sure I do.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#170  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44562 Posts

Saw "Let's go Brandon" vinyl sticker on right wing nuts back windshield today when I went out. It's like it's a secret code for these tools to identify each other in the wild.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 SargentD

@lamprey263: Let's Go Brandon is 😎

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Maroxad

@thenation: @mattbbpl:

Don't say I didn't warn ya.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@Maroxad: I already know.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 mattbbpl

@Maroxad: We've reached the, "talking about throwing people in ovens," stage. Awesome.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 SargentD

@Maroxad: not that bad 😆, guy in the Audience sounds dumb, tpusa is a joke anyway. But yeah not that bad. groypers are more entertaining, tpusa is milk toast right, almost leftist if you ask me

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#176 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@sargentd said:

@Maroxad: not that bad 😆, guy in the Audience sounds dumb, tpusa is a joke anyway. But yeah not that bad. groypers are more entertaining, tpusa is milk toast right, almost leftist if you ask me

But yeah not that bad?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Eoten
@Maroxad said:

You left out the rest of the video, where the guy on stage denounced it, and spoke out against violence. How convenient for you. A random audience member asked about violence, and TPUSA immediately denounced his comments, and violence as a response as a whole, and you've taken a clip of that audience members question and tried to attribute it to TPUSA. That's being completely disingenuous.

You have a very hard time being honest.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 SargentD

@horgen: I don't think it's unreasonable question from the guy in the audience tbh.

Where is the line where you use violence against the state? Where is your line for when you would accept violence or conflict vs the state.

What would the state have to do to you, for you to fight against it?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 LJS9502_basic

@sargentd said:

@horgen: I don't think it's unreasonable question from the guy in the audience tbh.

Where is the line where you use violence against the state? Where is your line for when you would accept violence or conflict vs the state.

So the US is a third world country now?

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@comp_atkins said:

first i'm hearing this.

i guess i need to hang out on parler more

lol

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By SargentD

@LJS9502_basic: answer my question, what would the state have to do to you to engage in conflict with the state?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 LJS9502_basic

@sargentd said:

@LJS9502_basic: answer my question, what would the state have to do to you to engage in conflict with the state?

Well if trump had destroyed our democracy but really you need the military on your side. Without that, you lose.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By mattbbpl
@eoten said:
@Maroxad said:

You left out the rest of the video, where the guy on stage denounced it, and spoke out against violence. How convenient for you. A random audience member asked about violence, and TPUSA immediately denounced his comments, and violence as a response as a whole, and you've taken a clip of that audience members question and tried to attribute it to TPUSA. That's being completely disingenuous.

This denunciation? The one where he "denounces it" because "it's playing into their hands?"

Here's the full video for those curious. The relevant portion begins around 1:13

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Eoten
@mattbbpl said:
@eoten said:
@Maroxad said:

This denunciation? The one where he "denounces it" because "it's playing into their hands?"

The one where he denounced violence and you absolutely ignored the fact to try to attribute comments of a viewer to the organization. That was absolutely being dishonest if you knew it was denounced by TPUSA themselves. That's the dishonesty from the left and from the media that has so many people distrusting them, and putting more trust into groups like TPUSA. You're not going to win people over to your side of an argument by blatantly lying to them.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 mattbbpl
@eoten said:
@mattbbpl said:
@eoten said:
@Maroxad said:

The one where he denounced violence and you absolutely ignored the fact to try to attribute comments of a viewer to the organization. That was absolutely being dishonest if you knew it was denounced by TPUSA themselves. That's the dishonesty from the left and from the media that has so many people distrusting them, and putting more trust into groups like TPUSA. You're not going to win people over to your side of an argument by blatantly lying to them.

If it's not the one I posted above, show us the denunciation you're referring to.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Eoten

Cling to your delusions and hear only what you want to hear. But, don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

Loading Video...

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By mattbbpl

@eoten: Yeah, I posted the full video that excerpt is from. Did you not hear the bait and switch when you watched it?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 SargentD

@LJS9502_basic: you didn't answer my question, I will just assume you would let the state do what ever they want to do to you without any pushback at all.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 LJS9502_basic

@sargentd said:

@LJS9502_basic: you didn't answer my question, I will just assume you would let the state do what ever they want to do to you without any pushback at all.

I did, in fact, answer your question. Comprehension issue is on your end.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 horgen  Moderator

@sargentd said:

This doesn’t have an easy and quick fix. However I suggest using protests and voting as a start.

Don’t vote for people who seeks to dismantle the democracy in US. No matter how much you agree with their other policies.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By SargentD

@horgen: no easy or quick fix, I agree.

Take Nazi Germany for example because it's an obvious example. I think there are certain lines that when crossed, people should and will fight back against the state.

Protests and voting is fine, but does not always work or protect you and your family from harm or oppression.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Maroxad
@eoten said:

Cling to your delusions and hear only what you want to hear. But, don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

Loading Video...

The full exerpt changes nothing.

The fact is, they have been feeding a narrative that ultimate leads to certain people coming to certain conclusions. The fact that a good ammount in the audience actually cheered on him is even more concerning.

"Playing into their hands" furthers the othering that only lead to this incident. His reasoning as to why it is a bad move was terrible, made it even worse really.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@sargentd said:

Take Nazi Germany for example because it's an obvious example. I think there are certain lines that when crossed, people should and will fight back against the state.

Protests and voting is fine, but does not always work or protect you and your family from harm or oppression.

What exact oppression is the American right being exposed to? I think you're conflating oppression with 'I can't get everything I want as a minority group'.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 mattbbpl

Same energy

When do we get to use the freakin' guns?!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@eoten: You would try to defend him. The full clip changes nothing, the speaker even reenforced his narrative.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Maroxad

ANYWAYS,

Let's Go Brandon is pretty benign, so I would say, go ahead right wingers. Use that meme all you like. Have fun with it!

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By SargentD

@HoolaHoopMan: @HoolaHoopMan: it doesn't have to be the American "right" it can be any American. Not right or left.

I'll give you a recent example of government over reach if you want. Require any company with 100 employees or more to fire any employee who does not get vaccinated or the employer faces tens of thousands in fines. That to me is tyrannical. You are making people choose between feeding thier families or a forced medical procedure. It's coercion.

That's just one example, but I'm sure people on both the right and left can come up with plenty of other examples.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 LJS9502_basic

@sargentd said:

@HoolaHoopMan: @HoolaHoopMan: it doesn't have to be the American "right" it can be any American. Not right or left.

I'll give you a recent example of government over reach if you want. Require any company with 100 employees or more to fire any employee who does not get vaccinated or the employer faces tens of thousands in fines. That to me is tyrannical. You are making people choose between feeding thier families or a forced medical procedure. It's coercion.

That's just one example, but I'm sure people on both the right and left can come up with plenty of other examples.

Society needs the well being of society to be handled. Those putting society at risk get no sympathy. Also employers are allowed to make their own work regulations as long as they don't break laws. Plus, it was vaccine or testing.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#199  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58952 Posts

While there is certainly bias to left-wing media bias, argue even here on the Gamespot front page it's very obvious, the Let's Go Brandon thing was clearly the woman trying to censor vulgar language and not pro-trump, pops up on news media a fair bit where unexpected language is spouted accidental or deliberate with the host generally quickly trying to brush it off as it's obviously not the nature of the format.

Trying to take it as a gotcha' is silly.

At the same time the left completely undermined the power of memes and viral content. By condemning Trump and his followers as undesirables, racists and all names under the sun that wasn't far-left, they inadvertently perpetuated him towards victory.

The best thing they can do is ignore it. As soon as they start farting out their smug think pieces telling us how bad they are, the balloon gets air.

@vaativids said:

And why are we hating on Phil Collins?

Made some of the most dope songs in existence. Does a lot of charity work. And avoiding tax (as most of us would do if we could get away with it)

Guess it's all subjective.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 horgen  Moderator

@sargentd said:

Yet you continue to support those who wish to drag you down the same path.