Lets Go Brandon! is the #1 hip hop song in America on itunes

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@sargentd said:

@HoolaHoopMan: @HoolaHoopMan: it doesn't have to be the American "right" it can be any American. Not right or left.

I'll give you a recent example of government over reach if you want. Require any company with 100 employees or more to fire any employee who does not get vaccinated or the employer faces tens of thousands in fines. That to me is tyrannical. You are making people choose between feeding thier families or a forced medical procedure. It's coercion.

That's just one example, but I'm sure people on both the right and left can come up with plenty of other examples.

So your first example of 'oppression' that conservatives are feeling is with respect to a health initiative that would save tens of thousands of lives (at minimum) which has historical precedence as to it's legality? What's next, the oppressive world of seat belts!

That fits fairly well into the persecution narrative I laid out before. But thanks for confirming.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#202 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@sargentd said:

@HoolaHoopMan: @HoolaHoopMan: it doesn't have to be the American "right" it can be any American. Not right or left.

I'll give you a recent example of government over reach if you want. Require any company with 100 employees or more to fire any employee who does not get vaccinated or the employer faces tens of thousands in fines. That to me is tyrannical. You are making people choose between feeding thier families or a forced medical procedure. It's coercion.

That's just one example, but I'm sure people on both the right and left can come up with plenty of other examples.

So your first example of 'oppression' that conservatives are feeling is with respect to a health initiative that would save tens of thousands of lives (at minimum) which has historical precedence as to it's legality? What's next, the oppressive world of seat belts!

That fits fairly well into the persecution narrative I laid out before. But thanks for confirming.

Says who, exactly? The people not wanting the vaccine generally aren't in the high risk category anyway. Children sure as **** aren't a serious risk for covid, but you people are trying to force the drug into their veins when they're more likely to have an adverse reaction to it than covid. And most of this is based on the crap coming out of Fauci's mouth who has been caught lying about Covid since day 1. Why should people trust anything he promotes at this point when he's lied about so much? And even admitted to lying about many things, claiming his lies were for some greater good or higher purpose?

We were told there would be no vaccine mandates, that was a lie. We were told 60% was needed for herd immunity, that was a lie. We were told the shots would actually stop the spread of covid, also a lie. If people are hesitant to take a vaccine because these people are claiming it's for some greater good, the fact so many people mistrust them is ENTIRELY their own doing.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 HoolaHoopMan

@eoten: You've previously stated the vaccine is a placebo. So please tell me how people are at risk for taking a placebo? Surely they would be fine. Or are you attempting to make up another lie and argument?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#204  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8208 Posts
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@sargentd said:

Why do you think this is about conservatives, this is not left or right. Any American can have their rights violated by the state.

The funny thing is these mandates will hurt the working class the most, it will be blue collar people most affected. The rich will be fine as always.

Anti Vax is not conservative, its also leftist. Hippies that don't believe in them as well as black Americans who don't trust a government mandated shot. If you look at the racial demographics black Americans are the most hesitant to the vaccine and they mainly vote democrat. Sure there are conservatives who don't want to do it either, what ever reason whether a pre existing condition or religious exemptions, just flat out not wanting to take it, its none of your business or the states business. but you are really trying to see this through right and left lenses and its not true.

Go ahead and fire all the working class people that don't want your shot. I'm sure that will work out great.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 HoolaHoopMan

@sargentd said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Why do you think this is about conservatives, this is not left or right. Any American can have their rights violated by the state.

The funny thing is these mandates will hurt the working class the most, it will be blue collar people most affected. The rich will be fine as always.

Anti Vax is not conservative, its also leftist. Hippies that don't believe in them as well as black Americans who don't trust a government mandated shot. If you look at the racial demographics black Americans are the most hesitant to the vaccine and they mainly vote democrat. Sure there are conservatives who don't want to do it either, what ever reason whether a pre existing condition or religious exemptions, just flat out not wanting to take it, its none of your business or the states business. but you are really trying to see this through right and left lenses and its not true.

Go ahead and fire all the working class people that don't want your shot. I'm sure that will work out great.

If this were 2020 I'm sure this conversation would revolve around coastal liberals refusing to vaccinate their children. But that isn't the case anymore. The numbers tell us that Republicans are the larger group unwilling to vaccinate themselves due to misinformation and outright lies. Lies that are costing lives I might add.

Face it. The mandate is perfectly legal and is the moral and right choice, given the hardships we face. These people aren't making a rational choice based on facts. Anti-vaccine rhetoric is rooted in misinformation and ignorance. This is one of the main reasons why your example isn't applicable to tyranny. It's a perfectly reasonable health measure response that will benefit us all. By this measure seat belts are tyranny. Food labels are tyranny. OSHA regulations in general are tyranny.

However, if we're talking efficacy of the mandate with respect to raising vaccine numbers, it's working. If a select group wants to take the stance as a martyr at the end of the day, they're free to find employment elsewhere or start their own business. I'm sure these are the same people that like to view themselves as 'job creators' too, amirite? I hope they find their bootstraps.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By SargentD

@HoolaHoopMan: agree to disagree it's an absolute disregard to personal liberty. It is flat out unconstitutional.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@sargentd said:

@HoolaHoopMan: agree to disagree it's an absolute disregard to personal liberty. It is flat out unconstitutional.

Already been proven it's not.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By SargentD

This is wild lol

new one by topher breaks the top 5 battle of the brandons

lol

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-622fe92f3678e
deactivated-622fe92f3678e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#209 deactivated-622fe92f3678e
Member since 2021 • 1836 Posts

@sargentd: Its sad is what it is. Why are you so hyped about this?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Eoten
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@sargentd said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

If this were 2020 I'm sure this conversation would revolve around coastal liberals refusing to vaccinate their children. But that isn't the case anymore. The numbers tell us that Republicans are the larger group unwilling to vaccinate themselves due to misinformation and outright lies. Lies that are costing lives I might add.

Face it. The mandate is perfectly legal and is the moral and right choice, given the hardships we face. These people aren't making a rational choice based on facts. Anti-vaccine rhetoric is rooted in misinformation and ignorance. This is one of the main reasons why your example isn't applicable to tyranny. It's a perfectly reasonable health measure response that will benefit us all. By this measure seat belts are tyranny. Food labels are tyranny. OSHA regulations in general are tyranny.

However, if we're talking efficacy of the mandate with respect to raising vaccine numbers, it's working. If a select group wants to take the stance as a martyr at the end of the day, they're free to find employment elsewhere or start their own business. I'm sure these are the same people that like to view themselves as 'job creators' too, amirite? I hope they find their bootstraps.

What lies would those be? That the "vaccine" would stop the spread of Covid? Well, that wasn't true, was it? Remember when Fauci said only 60% needed to be vaccinated for herd immunity? Then 65%, 70%, 75%, 80%, and he admitted he's been lying because he doesn't think we could handle the truth? Let's pretend one of the two biggest vaccines isn't banned in one capacity or another in several European countries due to blood clots, stroke, heart attacks, and myocardia.

Gee, I can't figure out why so many people are not trusting Fauci or the CDC... it's a fucking mystery.

Also, no, the mandate is not legal. Biden doesn't actually have the authority. Whether or not congress even has that authority is up for debate, but Biden abso-fucking-lutely on his own does not. The authority of his executive orders begins and ends with the executive branch.

Covid is not going to go away. Vaccinated people are catching and spreading it. It will mutate in their bodies even if they are asymptomatic until at some point that vaccine is useless against it and outbreaks happen all over again. It can be spread to, carried, and spread from animals, so again, unless you're vaccinating or killing every living animal in close proximity to people, it's not going away. These are the same reasons we don't have vaccines for the common cold, and why it too will never go away.

Trying to blame it on people who don't want to beta test experimental drugs isn't going to change that, nothing will. All you people are doing now is playing into political division fueled by the media for no other purpose than for political power. Covid was never going to go away, and it'll be here 20 years from now.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

Looks to me like a bunch of uncle Tom's selling themselves out to make some money. Hopefully nobody with common sense falls for this crap. Joe Biden may not be better than trump in a lot of things, but he's still 100 times better than the common republican like george/jeb/mitt/mitch etc. The majority on the right have fallen hard to tribalism on some very important generational defining things like global warming and vaccinations. They are dangerous, and I'm not saying it lightly either, I mean it. The right has turned into a massive national security threat. If it were a few people with such dangerous beliefs, the feds would have made them dissappear a while ago. But it's the majority of the right that has these similar thoughts, that nothing can be done. Whatever the case, the left and independents need to stick together until the right has some change in some of their extremist beliefs.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 SargentD

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Looks to me like a bunch of uncle Tom's selling themselves out to make some money. Hopefully nobody with common sense falls for this crap. Joe Biden may not be better than trump in a lot of things, but he's still 100 times better than the common republican like george/jeb/mitt/mitch etc. The majority on the right have fallen hard to tribalism on some very important generational defining things like global warming and vaccinations. They are dangerous, and I'm not saying it lightly either, I mean it. The right has turned into a massive national security threat. If it were a few people with such dangerous beliefs, the feds would have made them dissappear a while ago. But it's the majority of the right that has these similar thoughts, that nothing can be done. Whatever the case, the left and independents need to stick together until the right has some change in some of their extremist beliefs.

I'm sure your not the first to call a Christian conservative rapper an uncle tom. Kind of expected. Funny how a guy who refuses to curse in his rap songs is hated on so much. I guess 94' crime bill Biden was right. If you don't vote Biden you aint black!!

I don't like George, Jeb, Mitt, or Mitch either, but they get put in the same category as Biden, Hillary, Nancy, and Schumer easily. They all trash and don't care about us.

"If it were a few people with such dangerous beliefs, the feds would have made them dissappear a while ago."

crazy to see people demonize people in such a wide brush way for not following their narrative. Basically if you don't vote Biden you a terrorist lol....

Christian Conservative rappers, so dangerous, so scary lol Like its not my go to music but the hate is real. People love them some lil nas x though. Lil Nas X dont get called an uncle tom, probably because he raps about sucking off the devil.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Eoten

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Well that is racist and derogatory as **** to call them because they do not agree with your world view. Maybe you should just stick to watching CNN and keep the racist crap to yourself.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 HoolaHoopMan

@sargentd said:

It's not and this exemplifies how myopic your worldview is. There's historical precedence and this falls clearly in line with other initiatives to help protect and promote public health.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 HoolaHoopMan

@eoten said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

What lies would those be?

Basically everything that you posted, or post in general. Your schtick is tired and no one is buying it. You're physically incapable of going more than a sentence or two without stating a lie or a contradictory statement from a previous post. A broken clock is right twice a day, a bar that you can't even meet.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Eoten
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@eoten said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Basically everything that you posted, or post in general. Your schtick is tired and no one is buying it. You're physically incapable of going more than a sentence or two without stating a lie or a contradictory statement from a previous post. A broken clock is right twice a day, a bar that you can't even meet.

If you disagree with it, that's fine. Accusing me of being a liar though because it's not the same belief you have is simply toxic. You cannot disprove anything I've said, so that's why you're triggered and complaining. I mean, if you actually think a president had the dictatorial authority to mandate injections to 320 million people, you're living in a fantasy world.

Or maybe you thought I was lying when I said vaccinated people still catch and spread Covid? Do you really think that's a lie?

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 HoolaHoopMan

@eoten said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@eoten said:

If you disagree with it, that's fine. Accusing me of being a liar though because it's not the same belief you have is simply toxic. You cannot disprove anything I've said, so that's why you're triggered and complaining. I mean, if you actually think a president had the dictatorial authority to mandate injections to 320 million people, you're living in a fantasy world.

Or maybe you thought I was lying when I said vaccinated people still catch and spread Covid? Do you really think that's a lie?

Yes, the person who brought us, 'The COVID vaccine is a placebo but is also responsible for killing thousands', takes offense when being called out for nonsense. Or maybe you'd like to cite more NASA or NOAA publications trying to disprove global warming? It might be funny if you weren't so delusional.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Eoten

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@eoten said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@eoten said:

Yes, the person who brought us, 'The COVID vaccine is a placebo but is also responsible for killing thousands', takes offense when being called out for nonsense. Or maybe you'd like to cite more NASA or NOAA publications trying to disprove global warming? It might be funny if you weren't so delusional.

You really hate being wrong. Don't you. That's why you cannot disprove anything I said. I'll make this easy for you. Can people who have had the vaccines catch and spread Covid? Yes, or no?

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 blaznwiipspman1

@eoten: when did uncle Tom become a racist thing? It means basically a traitor to his own community, a backstabber, pretty much the black version of a Benedict Arnold.

How did you boil down vaccines and global warming research to a world view. Setting the low bar as usual.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Eoten

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@eoten: when did uncle Tom become a racist thing? It means basically a traitor to his own community, a backstabber, pretty much the black version of a Benedict Arnold.

How did you boil down vaccines and global warming research to a world view. Setting the low bar as usual.

You're accusing these people of being traitors to their own community. Who are you to tell them what that community is and what is appropriate behavior for being part of it? It's extremely fucking racist to accuse someone of being a "traitor to his own community" for having a thought of his own. You're a racist.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By blaznwiipspman1

@eoten: well that's your stupid world view ain't it. You can ask most people and they would properly call these guys uncle Tom's. Obviously they are doing it to get paid, so I don't have an issue with it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@eoten: The only racist here is you. You are not black and dont get to speak for them. What he said wasnt racist.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 SargentD

@blaznwiipspman1: when you say traitor to his "community" say what you really mean which is traitor to his race. Hes anti Biden so you are calling him a traitor to his race, that shit is hilarious. Especially when we are talking about friggin 94 crime bill wonder bread Biden lmao

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 blaznwiipspman1

@sargentd: I have nothing good or bad to say about biden. He screwed up a big 2 months back, but his main job was to just sit in the office and be normal, to not be trump.

What I mean about the uncle Tom is that he joined sides with the MAGA crowd, the proud boys and the KKK. Those are the people pushing this song

Also I like trump. He's great, his policies were great. Sadly a minority of his followers were and are deplorable. People who push for white supremacy.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 LJS9502_basic

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@sargentd: I have nothing good or bad to say about biden. He screwed up a big 2 months back, but his main job was to just sit in the office and be normal, to not be trump.

What I mean about the uncle Tom is that he joined sides with the MAGA crowd, the proud boys and the KKK. Those are the people pushing this song

Also I like trump. He's great, his policies were great. Sadly a minority of his followers were and are deplorable. People who push for white supremacy.

So ignoring trump's dog whistles I see.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Eoten

Dog whistle is code for "he didn't actually say it, but I believe he did so it's the same thing."

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 LJS9502_basic

@eoten said:

Dog whistle is code for "he didn't actually say it, but I believe he did so it's the same thing."

No that isn't what dog whistle means. But thanks for playing. No consolation prize for you though.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Eoten

@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:

No that isn't what dog whistle means. But thanks for playing. No consolation prize for you though.

It's not what you think it means, but that's what it is. You call it a dog whistle because the person doesn't actually say what you would like others to believe they said. That's exactly how you and people like you utilize the term.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

https://apnews.com/article/lets-go-brandon-what-does-it-mean-republicans-joe-biden-ab13db212067928455a3dba07756a160

Interesting what Let's Go Brandon has become.

They can use it to insult the media and Joe biden in 3 words. Really efficient, if I may say so myself.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#230 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@Maroxad: Fake news wasn't good enough?

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Maroxad

@horgen said:

@Maroxad: Fake news wasn't good enough?

Fake news was good.

But for one extra word, they can now also insult the sitting president.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@Maroxad: I like it, tbh. This is a much better way to own the libs than taking away peoples' healthcare.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 HoolaHoopMan

@mattbbpl said:

@Maroxad: I like it, tbh. This is a much better way to own the libs than taking away peoples' healthcare.

Oh, don't you worry, they're not mutually exclusive. They can multi-task.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Maroxad

@mattbbpl said:

Agreed.

My only concern is for Brandon Brown himself, who has been having difficulties getting sponsorships as of late.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@Maroxad said:
@mattbbpl said:

Agreed.

My only concern is for Brandon Brown himself, who has been having difficulties getting sponsorships as of late.

Trumpers don't care who they hurt. He should sue these guys for damages, he has a strong case.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 vl4d_l3nin

@thenation said:
@Maroxad said:
@mattbbpl said:

Agreed.

Trumpers don't care who they hurt. He should sue these guys for damages, he has a strong case.

🙄

Brown has always had trouble getting sponsorships. Here was the car he was driving in May:

Has nothing to do with the meme. He's just not a very good driver.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Maroxad
@vl4d_l3nin said:

🙄

Brown has always had trouble getting sponsorships. Here was the car he was driving in May:

Has nothing to do with the meme. He's just not a very good driver.

Brandon Brown has always struggled, but that meme certainly didn't help his situation. Since the slogan came around, existing partners havent exactly been promoting him.

Something that might otherwise had happen, after he got his first win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@Maroxad: He hears what he wants to.

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Nirgal  Online
Member since 2019 • 680 Posts

@vl4d_l3nin: i am willing to bet that the asshole that is using that phrase to mock how asian People speak English, can only speak one language and barely.

I have travelled around 30 countries and the people making the racist jokes and mocking accents are always the most stupid individuals of a given population.

Always. You never find smart people speaking that way.

And they always feel entitled to mock.

Its like their own lack of intelligence makes them unaware of what they are doing and how other people see them.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 Eoten

@nirgal said:

@vl4d_l3nin: i am willing to bet that the asshole that is using that phrase to mock how asian People speak English, can only speak one language and barely.

I have travelled around 30 countries and the people making the racist jokes and mocking accents are always the most stupid individuals of a given population.

Its like their own lack of intelligence makes them unaware of what they are doing and how other people see them.

If you people didn't have these windmills to chase, I don't know what you'd do with all your free time.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#243 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

Any country versions of this mantra yet?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Eoten
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Any country versions of this mantra yet?

It wouldn't surprise me. The country music scene is a very pandering one. All them millionaires driving Mercedes to the club for a round of golf when the cameras are off, but turn them on and the cowboy hats and boots come on and suddenly they're working class driving an old pickup truck. If they thought "let's go Brandon" would sell a record they wouldn't hesitate to jump on the bandwagon to make a buck. It's almost as bad as the people on the left going to their big gatherings without masks, only to slap one on and step 6 feet away from everyone once the cameras start rolling.

So much of what people hear and see in media, any media, is fake crap.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By vl4d_l3nin
@nirgal said:

You bet wrong. Restaurant is in my area and owned by 100% Chinese people.

@Maroxad said:

Brandon Brown has always struggled, but that meme certainly didn't help his situation. Since the slogan came around, existing partners havent exactly been promoting him.

Something that might otherwise had happen, after he got his first win.

At any rate, it's NASCAR ffs. Up until last year, people could fly confederate flags. A little meme about a Democratic president isn't going to scare away sponsors. You've provided no evidence it has. Just take the L.

@thenation said:

@Maroxad: He hears what he wants to.

That's you.

"Strong case" for a lawsuit

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Maroxad
@vl4d_l3nin said:

At any rate, it's NASCAR ffs. Up until last year, people could fly confederate flags. A little meme about a Democratic president isn't going to scare away sponsors. You've provided no evidence it has. Just take the L.

Nothing I said was refuted.

The fact is, despite winning, he didnt get much in the way of promotions from his partners following his victory. Wether that is from the meme or otherwise, I would still argue that he should be a lot more attractive to sponsors following his victory, now that he has proven that he can actually win.

That said, I am glad, his career seems to be going up now. After a disappointing lack of progress in his career despite his victory.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 HoolaHoopMan

@LJS9502_basic said:
@sargentd said:

Already been proven it's not.

Supreme Court has declined to strike down Maine's vaccine mandate for health care workers. Majority left reasoning blank but it's a good sign that it was upheld. A good first win in the arena of vaccine mandates.

https://apnews.com/article/us-supreme-court-health-maine-6f246ae1c1dd501e40ceb470f0cc2366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@vl4d_l3nin: Just take the L and move on. Posting a meme isnt winning. And if he can prove damages and use of his name and likeness without permission he does have a case. Stop hearing what you want to hear and pick another hill to die on.

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Nirgal  Online
Member since 2019 • 680 Posts

@eoten: windmill? This is an issue i face daily.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@eoten: You know all about chasing windmills. Find any fraud yet?