PSP Recommendation Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

santakine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#851 santakine
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
game looks terrible too just want to play always only
rickliao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#852 rickliao
Member since 2007 • 60 Posts

it is very cool.

Avatar image for KaiserAlexander
KaiserAlexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#853 KaiserAlexander
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Peace Walker is a masterpiece. The ending is life changing !
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#854 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
Not if you find the second ending ;) That one's more like whaaaaaaaaa?
Blackspot19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#855 Blackspot19
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

I think the generation of the PSP now is just horrible, and the Go and Vita are the two worst PSP's to buy. Reason I am saying this is because both are downloadable conent and games only. There are no more discs which is bad for example lets say if you wanted to play a cool game or a foreign game from over seas you can't with the Go or Vita. The recommendation of a PSP is a 2000 or 3000, in my opinion which I think are the best for PSPscause they are old toand they are cheep too :lol:

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#856 Granpire
The Vita has retail games... Just not PSP retail games... Besides, who would by a Vita simply for the availability of PSP games? (Usually) You get a Vita for Vita games, first and foremost.
joeddn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#860 joeddn
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
GOD OF WAR:gost of sparta It's my favorite
Avatar image for GaMerPreZzideNT
GaMerPreZzideNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#861 GaMerPreZzideNT
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Nice work !!You help me about the shooting games!
Scissorman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#862 Scissorman88
Member since 2013 • 154 Posts
Einhander.
spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#863 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

Hey guys, so after working a 12 day week and getting a very nice pay packet at the end of it, i'm considering getting myself a PSVita. However before I make up my mind I have quite a few questions about it first.

1. What are the best PSVita games? I know I want Uncharted: Golden Abyss, but what else should I get? Is Persona 4 worth getting if I've not played other games in the series? Is Assassin's Creed: Libaration any good?
  2. Is the entire PSP Libeary available to download on Vita?
  3. Can I download my PS1 games that I have bought on PS3 onto the Vita?
  4. Which is better Wifi or 3G?
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#864 Granpire
1.That's a tough question, and it depends on your tastes. I love Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD best of all, but Lumines is a cheaper must-have from the Vita's launch, and Unit 13 is a solid shooter with enough uniqueness to stand out from console shooters. Uncharted is decent, it plays a lot like its console brothers, and Assassin's Creed is quite the same. Persona 4 is a must-have, from what I've heard. 2. Not quite. Much of it, if not most. A few of them can still be copied from the PS3. 3. Some of them yes, some of them no. Like some PSP titles, you can copy some over using the PS3. 4. 3G features haven't really been put to enough use to warrant the monthly costs, but you might like to have the 3G model for someday in the future. It's your choice. Having a data connection is very handy, but you can't play online with it.
lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#865 lild1425
Member since 2004 • 6757 Posts

Hey guys, so after working a 12 day week and getting a very nice pay packet at the end of it, i'm considering getting myself a PSVita. However before I make up my mind I have quite a few questions about it first.

1. What are the best PSVita games? I know I want Uncharted: Golden Abyss, but what else should I get? Is Persona 4 worth getting if I've not played other games in the series? Is Assassin's Creed: Libaration any good?
  2. Which is better Wifi or 3G?

spike6958

Hiya!

1. I like PS All Stars and Gravity Rush so far. There are some good arcade games too like Mutant Blobs. Also, do you have a PS3? That would also depend on the recommendations. Golden Abyss and Uncharted are free with PS+, which is definitely worth it if you have a PS3. A forumite also showed me a marketplace website called Glyde. I bought a bunch of PS3 games, but haven't recieved them yet so I can't attest for it's quality, but it's really hit and miss.

2. I got the 3G version, but in hindsight didn't think it was worth it. I use free tethering from my Droid to get 4G if I'm out and about. With the supposed PS4 support, it could be something that ends up useful, but I don't know.

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#866 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts
I got a Wifi only one today. Only got 2 games for now LittleBigPlanet Vita, which came free with my system (along with a 4gb memeory card) and Assassin's Creed: Liberation. Will be picking PS All Stars, U:GA, and P4G soon too.
sukrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#868 sukrat
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I'm looking to get a psp game soon, and I've been out of the psp loop for a while, so idk what's really out there. I'm thinking of an action rpg since I've been a fan of the Monster Hunter games on the psp. I'm not looking to spend over $20, and even then I'd like it to be less since I'm probably going to pick up the gradius collection as well. Any suggestions ?
Yoshi9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#870 Yoshi9000
Member since 2010 • 479 Posts

09-22-2013

Do I need to play FFVII to enjoy Crisis Core? And are there any other psp games with good storylines?

Steel_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#871 Steel_God
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

09-22-2013

Do I need to play FFVII to enjoy Crisis Core? And are there any other psp games with good storylines?

Yoshi9000
CC is a prequel so it can stand alone, though I'd really suggest playing FF VII first. If you haven't played persona 3(Or have?) Persona 3 portable has a pretty awesome story and has better combat than the console version with some added elements to the story as well. Kingdom of paradise has a pretty good story, don't be fooled by the name it's pretty epic and has pretty awesome gameplay. The two god of war games on psp are pretty good as well, well worth your time and play just like god of war on consoles. There are plenty of other rpgs with decent stories, but these are the ones that stood out most to me anyway.