The Dark Knight Rises! Box Office update, 160 million opening weekend!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1751 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16879 Posts

So I was thinking that the uber $200 collector's trilogy set should be something like this:

-All three films on Blu-ray + DVD
-Apprx 20 hours of special features, interviews, and commentary
-Replica Batarangs, Joker cards, Two-Face Coin
-Replica Bane mask, Scarecrow mask, and Catwoman goggles
-The animated Batman Year One movie, plus part one of The Dark Knight Returns animated.
-The Batman: Gotham Knight animatrix style thingy, just because it was advertised as set between Begins and TDK.
-Episodes of the Batman: Animated Series.
-Models of the Bat, Tumbler, and Batpod.
-Figurines of all your favorite characters
-Codes for downloading the Batsuits from Begins and TDK for use in Arkham City.
-Copies of the comics that inspired elements in the movies. I'm not sure whether the books should be hard copies or digital.

What do you think?

TheFallenDemon
For all the swag in there, the price tag would have to be way more than just 200 bucks. No doubt Warner Bros. has something planned already for a box set. Kinda curious to see what they're gonna do.
Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1752 Hallenbeck77  Moderator

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

I don't think this is going to break the 1 Billion dollar mark, like TDK did. In fact, I'm wondering if it'll break the hafl billion dollar mark. Damn.

brucewayne69

Theres no way in hell this won't break the 1 billion dollar mark. Everyone loved TDK, who wouldn't see the eipic finale? It has good reviews, and is beating TDK at the moment. ???

I think you have to factor in a few things that might effect its overall take: 1. The incident in Colorado. This has effected its overall performance in the US, and might keep keep some of the more timid people from seeing this in theaters until the DVD release. 2. The Olympics is currently going on, so many people might be skipping TDKR for the next few weeks in favor of watching the games.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#1753 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

536 million in 10 days is impressive...

sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1754 sammyjenkis898
Member since 2007 • 28392 Posts

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsghk1_bane-s-voice-comparison-imax-prologue-vs-final-film_shortfilms.

dominer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1755 dominer
Member since 2005 • 3316 Posts

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsghk1_bane-s-voice-comparison-imax-prologue-vs-final-film_shortfilms.

sammyjenkis898

Wow, first time hearing the IMAX prologue voice and I'm glad as hell they changed it. If it wasn't for the context of the scene I wouldn't have any idea what hes saying.

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1756 Hallenbeck77  Moderator

536 million in 10 days is impressive...

mitu123
Damn impressive. I don't think any of the upcoming movies that are left in the summer season will even get close to those numbers in such a short amount of time--or even close to those numbers, period.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1757 mitu123

sammyjenkis898

I'm glad they changed it, for like the 1st half I understood him in the IMAX prologue but during and after the assault I really couldn't understand a word he said...

TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1758 TheFallenDemon
Member since 2010 • 13933 Posts

You appreciate Bane's voice a lot more after viewing that.

CJL182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1759 CJL182
Member since 2003 • 9233 Posts

[QUOTE="TheFallenDemon"]

So I was thinking that the uber $200 collector's trilogy set should be something like this:

-All three films on Blu-ray + DVD
-Apprx 20 hours of special features, interviews, and commentary
-Replica Batarangs, Joker cards, Two-Face Coin
-Replica Bane mask, Scarecrow mask, and Catwoman goggles
-The animated Batman Year One movie, plus part one of The Dark Knight Returns animated.
-The Batman: Gotham Knight animatrix style thingy, just because it was advertised as set between Begins and TDK.
-Episodes of the Batman: Animated Series.
-Models of the Bat, Tumbler, and Batpod.
-Figurines of all your favorite characters
-Codes for downloading the Batsuits from Begins and TDK for use in Arkham City.
-Copies of the comics that inspired elements in the movies. I'm not sure whether the books should be hard copies or digital.

What do you think?

Hallenbeck77

For all the swag in there, the price tag would have to be way more than just 200 bucks. No doubt Warner Bros. has something planned already for a box set. Kinda curious to see what they're gonna do.

Yeah, a package with that many items would cost a pretty penny. There's a company, Hot Toys, that makes 1/6 scale figures from various licenses, and they've made every vehicle in from the trilogy and pretty much every big name character as well. Imagine if everything was sold in one giant bundle.:lol: They just unveiled their 1/6 scale BAT too. I would give a link, but I think that might be considered advertising lol. You can easily google it though.

As for Bane's voice, I'm really glad they decided to go back and re-dub the film. The dubbed track makes him sound much more bad ass.

Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1760 Swift_Boss_A
Member since 2007 • 14579 Posts

The Batman trilogy is definitely my favourite out of any that came in my lifetime. I never got the appeal of Matrix and it just got worse with every film, LOR bored me to tears and if you think I am going to like the latter Star Wars trilogy you have another thing coming, I could care less about the original trilogy so there is no way in hell I am going to like the inferior ones. It's going to be a long while until someone tops Nolan's Bat trilogy imo.

[QUOTE="ujjval16"]I saw it again yesterday and I'm still thinking about who was better, Ledger as Joker or Hardy as Bane. Travo_basic
Ledger, but he obviously could do more wit theJoker than Hardy could do with Bane.

No one thinks Harvey Dent/Two Face was better? I certainly do but out of Joker and Bane I enjoyed Bane's presence a lot more. In the comics and such Bane was never as well portrayed as Joker and I feel that gives the false perception that a lot more can be done with Joker, but Nolan more than any other villain took a lot of artistic liberty with Bane and as far as Im concerned made a character that can stand toe-to-toe with Joker in trilogy.

Avatar image for Super-Mario-Fan
Super-Mario-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

#1761 Super-Mario-Fan
Member since 2006 • 4279 Posts

I still can't believe some analyists expected this to get near 200 million on the opening weekend. No 3D showings and a lower level of interest among females was too great. Even if the Aurora shootings didn't happen, I don't think it would have made more than 180 million.

As for the movie itself, it did a good job sucking me in. I liked Anne's performance the best.

Truf89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#1762 Truf89
Member since 2006 • 4680 Posts
Can someone please explain how catwoman kidnapped the senator? Did he even know that the police considered him missing? Why would he just go willingly to the bar with her?skingus
He was drunk. Enough said.
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1764 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

The following is one of my favorite dialogue sequences from the film. It demonstrates just how evil Bane is, and is also quite funny.

[spoiler] Daggett: "Where's Bane?!"

Stryver: "We told him it was urgent."

Daggett: "Ah! Where is that man?!"

Bane: [Suddenly Appears] "Speak of the Devil, and he shall appear."

Daggett: "What the hell is going on?!"

Bane: "Our plan is proceeding as expected."

Daggett: "Oh, really? Do I look like I'm running Wayne Enterprises right now? Your hit on the stock exchange, it didn't work, my friend. And now you have my construction crews going around the city twenty four hours a day. How exactly is that supposed to help my company absorb Wayne's?"

Bane: [To Stryver] "Leave us."

Daggett: "No, you stay here. I'm in charge."

Bane: [Puts his left hand on Daggett's shoulder] "Do you feel in charge?"

Dagett: "I payed you a small fortune."

Bane: "And this gives you power over me?"

Daggett: "What is this?"

Bane: "Your money and infrastructure have been important...'til now!"

Daggett: "What are you?"

Bane: "I'm Gotham's reckoning, here to end the borrowed time you've all been living on."

Daggett: "You're...evil."

Bane: "I'm necessary evil." [Grabs Daggett's face and snaps his neck.] [/spoiler]

ujjval16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1765 ujjval16
Member since 2008 • 1669 Posts
So I watched BB and TDK again and I must say, these films are some of the best I have ever seen. BB especially seems like a better movie now that I've seen TDKR. The scene in BB when Batman calls the bats as "backup" is probably my favourite in the entire trilogy.
Zlurodirom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1766 Zlurodirom
Member since 2006 • 1281 Posts

[QUOTE="Travo_basic"][QUOTE="one_plum"]

In the stock excchange scene, how did the police chase suddenly went from day to night?

Nuck81

It was probably close to evening when it started and the chase took a while.

It took 8 minutes according to the timer on the computer. And it was mid day when the scene started because the two guys mentioned lunch break while getting shoe shines. Huge continuity error that happens a second time in the finale. Batman mentions to Selina Kyle that the bomb goes off in 45 mintues while it is still night. The entire finale takes place in Mid Day. It was better than I expected, but pretty sloppy continuity and plot hole wise. It's by far the worst of the three Nolan movies, and I'd put it behind Batman 89 and Batman Returns. It beat the piss out of that horrendous New Spider-Man movie though.

Interesting, I did not notice the first chase scene went straight to night, I'll have to remember to watch for that the next time I watch it.

Though I DID notice that after Selina Kyle was told about the bomb going off, and she races off in the pod, you see it is nearing dawn (or at least it is beginning to be light out in the horizon).

Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1767 Swift_Boss_A

Probably my favourite trilogy ever! Love that it really humanized the character of Batman. Sure he is human in every other media but he might as well be super human going into action every day and beating the odds every time. This is the first time I felt the character truly is just an ordinary human being and Nolan did justice to it in every way; from Bruce Wayne, character associated with him and Batman. In comics and TV show Batman having no super powers just felt like a buzz word to attract people.

l love how TDKR mirrored Raas story in the original. In BB Raas was a man as well as a symbol, the decoy showing that. And in TDKR Raas says that there are many different kinds of immortality, one being a symbol that people adopt over the ages. Though Raas died his name lives on in the league of Shadows. And just like that Batman is a man which is Bruce Wayne and the symbol that left behind will be used by the next purveyor of Justice ready to take up the cause, that being JGL's character John Blake.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1768 mitu123

Am I the only one who thinks Commissioner Foley is

[spoiler] the dumbest character in Nolan's Batman series? He's done at least 4 huge things wrong. [/spoiler]

Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1769 Travo_basic
Member since 2003 • 38751 Posts
I think the first commisioner was pretty dumb as well.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1770 mitu123

I think the first commisioner was pretty dumb as well.Travo_basic
Foley is far worse and is one of the reasons all this crap happened that led to Gotham's downfall, lol.

Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1771 Swift_Boss_A

[QUOTE="Travo_basic"]I think the first commisioner was pretty dumb as well.mitu123

Foley is far worse and is one of the reasons all this crap happened that led to Gotham's downfall, lol.

You're just being a hot head :P

Avian005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#1772 Avian005
Member since 2009 • 4112 Posts

[spoiler] the dumbest character in Nolan's Batman series? He's done at least 4 huge things wrong. [/spoiler]

mitu123

He's the most forgetable character too.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1773 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts

[QUOTE="Travo_basic"]I think the first commisioner was pretty dumb as well.mitu123

Eh, I'm not too harsh on him because he was a bit naive having seen eight years of 'peace' in Gotham, and seeing how he was gunning for Gordon's job he took a lot of big risks and was more interested in doing things to improve his image like capture Batman, than protecting the city. But I liked how in the end he got a chance to redeem himself, leading the police against Bane's men, literally giving his life to try to make up for any of his wrong doing.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1774 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

Avian005

He's the most forgetable character too.

No wonder no one talks about him.:P

Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1775 Swift_Boss_A

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="Travo_basic"]I think the first commisioner was pretty dumb as well.SaintLeonidas

Eh, I'm not too harsh on him because he was a bit naive having seen eight years of 'peace' in Gotham, and seeing how he was gunning for Gordon's job he took a lot of big risks and was more interested in doing things to improve his image like capture Batman, than protecting the city. But I liked how in the end he got a chance to redeem himself, leading the police against Bane's men, literally giving his life to try to make up for any of his wrong doing.

Glad I am not the only one who thought this.

lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1776 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts
I find it ridiculous that Joker is not mentioned or seen at all (they could have used TDK footage like they did with Dent). I know Nolan was trying to respect Ledger's legacy but it would helped a lot with the continuity.
dagreenfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1777 dagreenfish
Member since 2010 • 1818 Posts
Finally saw this last night. It was pretty decent, definitely better than the second, but not as good as Begins. A few things that made the movie a bit less enjoyable for me was the vocals and some of the acting. Bale's batman voice was still stupid. I always imagined Bane's voice being more brutish and less like a Shakespearean actor. While Hathaway looked good as Catwoman, her dialog felt forced and cheesy. The biggest problem for me was that the movie was exceedingly predictable, you could see everything coming a mile away. But, the visuals were awesome and the action was pretty good. All in all it was a pretty fun movie.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1778 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="Travo_basic"]I think the first commisioner was pretty dumb as well.SaintLeonidas

That's like the only thing he did right in the movie.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1779 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts

I find it ridiculous that Joker is not mentioned or seen at all (they could have used TDK footage like they did with Dent). I know Nolan was trying to respect Ledger's legacy but it would helped a lot with the continuity.lonewolf604

How so? What the Joker did, besides the stuff involving Dent (which only played a role in cleaning up Gotham), had no real connection to the events in 'The Dark Knight Rises' which is much more a sequel to 'Batman Begins' than it is one to 'The Dark Knight'.

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#1780 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts
The Dark Knight Rises wasn't a good Batman movie, but it was a good film.
Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#1781 Skarwolf
Member since 2006 • 2718 Posts

1. Batman had to die.

Too many people know Bruce Wayne is Batman. Before he fights Bane, he says aloud "Mr. Wayne!" To Catwomans surprise who didn't know of this. So now Catwoman, Bane & all of Banes minion in attendance know his identity. Then he reveals it to Commissionar Gordon. Blake is able to figure it out without proof he just bluffs and Bruce Wayne fails to call on that bluff. With so many people knowing his identity they're bound to eventually target Wayne. Just like Talia did by targetting his finances.

2. Bruce Wayne puts children in direct harm

Given the events of the movie with almost everyone knowing Bruce Wayne is Batman he gives his house to orphans. What would every villain he's ever dealt with like to do after learning this ? Um maybe blow up Bruce Waynes house and everything that he ever owned ? Oh wait it appears that he died so they'll leave his legacy alone right ? But then Blake is implied as Batman part deux in the batcave which is directly under the new orphanage which also puts the childrens lives at risk.

3. Batman lies to Gotham too

Most of the movie they harp on how Gordon et al lied to Gotham to push for justice. Bane uses this to push his agenda about the city being corrupt. Lies lies lies bla bla bla. So what does batman do ? Stages his death making it look like he died to save the city, a lie, and is really sitting in a cafe enjoying a drink with catwoman laughing about it all.

Zlurodirom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1782 Zlurodirom
Member since 2006 • 1281 Posts

The Dark Knight Rises wasn't a good Batman movie, but it was a good film.chilly-chill

Can you elaborate? I'm curious. I was thinking kind of the opposite (A great batman movie, but not as good a film).

Swanogt19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#1783 Swanogt19
Member since 2008 • 24159 Posts
A customer at work today said how this was the worst Catwoman ever and they destroyed Bane as a character. They said the film was terrible and the customer said he was a huge fan of the comics. I thought Catwoman was pretty lame and showed no purpose in the film. As for Bane he was okay.
Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1784 Swift_Boss_A

The Dark Knight Rises wasn't a good Batman movie, but it was a good film.chilly-chill

I dunno as a Batman fan I got my fill of the character, I know his name is in the title but showing him in every frame will take away the mystique of the character in that world. The times he was there were definitely impactful but story is more about Bruce Wayne which I thoroughly liked.

Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1785 Swift_Boss_A

A customer at work today said how this was the worst Catwoman ever and they destroyed Bane as a character. They said the film was terrible and the customer said he was a huge fan of the comics. I thought Catwoman was pretty lame and showed no purpose in the film. As for Bane he was okay. Swanogt19

I disagree wholeheartedly with that person. You can't expect films to be page for page as comics, it's a different medium and should be approached a different which it did and imho perfectly. I think Bane was the best representation of the character because in comics after breaking the bats back he just became another run of the mill villain that didn't have the appeal of the main bad guys like Joker, Two Face etc. Nolan managed to create a character that is as menacing and carries presence like the main bat villains. As for Catwoman it's a whole lot better and more realised than any live action version of the character. She was sexy, smart, wise cracking, basically Hathaway pulled it off really well. We were given enough to see how she grows as a character and and her need for a fresh start to leave a life of crime.

brucewayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1786 brucewayne69
Member since 2012 • 2864 Posts

I don't get the hate for this movie... I came in expecting an amazing movie, and I wast still mind blown.

dagreenfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1787 dagreenfish

[QUOTE="Swanogt19"]A customer at work today said how this was the worst Catwoman ever and they destroyed Bane as a character. They said the film was terrible and the customer said he was a huge fan of the comics. I thought Catwoman was pretty lame and showed no purpose in the film. As for Bane he was okay. Swift_Boss_A

I disagree wholeheartedly with that person. You can't expect films to be page for page as comics, it's a different medium and should be approached a different which it did and imho perfectly. I think Bane was the best representation of the character because in comics after breaking the bats back he just became another run of the mill villain that didn't have the appeal of the main bad guys like Joker, Two Face etc. Nolan managed to create a character that is as menacing and carries presence like the main bat villains. As for Catwoman it's a whole lot better and more realised than any live action version of the character. She was sexy, smart, wise cracking, basically Hathaway pulled it off really well. We were given enough to see how she grows as a character and and her need for a fresh start to leave a life of crime.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on catwoman. While she did look good, I think she was poorly acted. Her wise cracks were annoyingly forced and felt like she tried too hard. And I felt like the character was just there just to be there and didn't really add to the movie. @brucewayne69: I didn't hate the movie, it was fun. Just wasn't great.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1788 mitu123

I don't get the hate for this movie... I came in expecting an amazing movie, and I wast still mind blown.

brucewayne69

It's certainly one of the best Batman movies and best movies this year.

Bardock47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1789 Bardock47
Member since 2008 • 5429 Posts

I must disagree, I felt it was a bad film....not trying to be a jerk, just trying to get some debate in here. I feel like Im the only person that didnt like it.

Avian005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#1790 Avian005
Member since 2009 • 4112 Posts

[QUOTE="chilly-chill"]The Dark Knight Rises wasn't a good Batman movie, but it was a good film.Bardock47

I must disagree, I felt it was a bad film....not trying to be a jerk, just trying to get some debate in here. I feel like Im the only person that didnt like it.

Your opinion is wrong, and you should be very ashamed of it. :P

On the other hand, your avatar is the best pony, so I'll let you live.

TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1791 TheFallenDemon

[QUOTE="chilly-chill"]The Dark Knight Rises wasn't a good Batman movie, but it was a good film.Bardock47

yer worse than hitler stalin lincoln and the guys that made "Spider-Man: One More Day" put together
2qbhgut-1.gif

Inotian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1792 Inotian
Member since 2012 • 274 Posts

A customer at work today said how this was the worst Catwoman ever and they destroyed Bane as a character. They said the film was terrible and the customer said he was a huge fan of the comics. I thought Catwoman was pretty lame and showed no purpose in the film. As for Bane he was okay. Swanogt19
Worst Catwoman ever? I thought Anne did good, compared to the last CW, at least.

And Bane was a surprise, I thought he'd be much more brutish and ruthless after reading BM vs Bane. But he came off as a...."pleasant" gentleman. Loved him throughtout the film.

Bardock47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1793 Bardock47
[QUOTE="Avian005"]

[QUOTE="Bardock47"]

[QUOTE="chilly-chill"] yay!...was that too loud?:P

[QUOTE="Bardock47"]

[QUOTE="chilly-chill"]The Dark Knight Rises wasn't a good Batman movie, but it was a good film.TheFallenDemon

yer worse than hitler stalin lincoln and the guys that made "Spider-Man: One More Day" put together
2qbhgut-1.gif

lol, i just felt it was bloated and overly big. To start, I dint like the lack of Batman, and that they could have handled the plot much better with him rising. Maybe have JGL take the helm after Ban breaks him, thn something happens to JGL, allowing Bruce to rise. I felt like having him in a pit for an hour was a waste. Also, not enough Bane! Cm'on lets get the debate ball rolling.
dagreenfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1794 dagreenfish
There's something else that is kinda pestering me abou the movie. This thread is really long, so forgive me if this has been asked/answered already. How is the new guy supposed to be an effective replacement for batman? He diesn't have the fighting, stealth, mental training from Ra's Al Ghul. He doesn't have Wayne's billions to bank roll his operation. He doesn't have Fox develope new vehicles and gadgets or repair existing ones. He doesn't even have the mentoring of Bruce.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1795 mitu123

[QUOTE="Avian005"]

[QUOTE="Bardock47"] I must disagree, I felt it was a bad film....not trying to be a jerk, just trying to get some debate in here. I feel like Im the only person that didnt like it.

Bardock47

2qbhgut-1.gif

lol, i just felt it was bloated and overly big. To start, I dint like the lack of Batman, and that they could have handled the plot much better with him rising. Maybe have JGL take the helm after Ban breaks him, thn something happens to JGL, allowing Bruce to rise. I felt like having him in a pit for an hour was a waste. Also, not enough Bane! Cm'on lets get the debate ball rolling.

Bruce becoming Batman too fast after his fall would defeat the purpose of his pain and suffering to finally rise again, it's called The Dark Knight Rises after all, lol. Bane had more screen time than most characters, lol. I don't understand your complaints.

TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1796 TheFallenDemon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdtQVzJ3MEI

thought this was very relevent

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1797 mitu123

There are new songs for the soundtrack and they sound so, so good!

Bardock47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1798 Bardock47

[QUOTE="Bardock47"][QUOTE="Avian005"]
2qbhgut-1.gif

mitu123

Bruce becoming Batman too fast after his fall would defeat the purpose of his pain and suffering to finally rise again, it's called The Dark Knight Rises after all, lol. Bane had more screen time than most characters, lol. I don't understand your complaints.

There is a better way then have batman in a cave for an hour. Maybe the way I stated isnt best, but their is certainly a better way then presented in the film, as well as not enough Bane, I felt like while in TDK we had Joker in every 'bad guy' scene or close, Bane's thugs appreaed more then Bane himself in comparison.

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1799 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
Just watched the film. It wasn't as great as I was expecting but it was still pretty good. 8/10.
leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1800 leviathan91
Member since 2007 • 7763 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdtQVzJ3MEI

thought this was very relevent

TheFallenDemon

And that reminded me of this in an episode of BTAS. Basically the same but nostalgia struck.

I've heard the comic was terrible but I think I'll give that movie a chance.