Is the human fetus a parasite according to science?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 galerouth
Member since 2012 • 184 Posts

[QUOTE="galerouth"][QUOTE="DarthTuna"] I already pointed out an example...imagine somone trying to save somone who is stuck in a buring building. The person performing the rescue has no benifiet from it and is putting themselves in extreme harm just to give another person life. This does not make it bad. DarthTuna

wow, that's lame... try using science and i have imagination. toll harder.

the only reason you.me.or anyone is posting and typing right now is because you use to be a fetus who belonged to a host that willingly let you reap benefits from it which eventually turned you into a baby, being born...to know. That host was also a fetus who belonged to another host who let it inavde its benefits and that cycle keeps repeating backwards. Give back,recive,give back recive,give back recive, thats the cycle. in nature, life is not just something you get. Its a privledge and responsibility

player pimp, what's the problem with posting the science proving that we all were parasitic fetuses at point, and that has what to do with a woman having the will and legal right to abort her parasite out of her body? stop being selfish and work for hallmark with all your "life" babble. do you did even care about the sentient ant you killed in your kitchen? no ... so troll harder. the human fetus is a parasite...accept the science.
TopTierHustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 TopTierHustler
Member since 2012 • 3894 Posts
and delicious according to the french.
galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 galerouth

[QUOTE="galerouth"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]Um sure you do, and I have the right to call you out on your inconsistency.

If one page of wikipedia has an error it doesnt mean all the others do but it leaves the possibility open, so I dont really have to prove you wrong when your entire method of argumentation is flawed.

Now go back to the library (is that where you said you were earlier?) and actually read a book or two. Biology preferrably.

thegerg

you can prove me wrong or you can just re-post the same grasping at straws arguments, like everyone else on this thread against me.... no one has proved me wrong with science that the human fetus is NOT a parasite....when we all know it is. since i'm using wiki...you should be able to prove me wrong with science, by now...so what are you waiting for?

The problem is that your copy and pasted block of text does not support your claim.

really, cop-out.... prove me wrong.
galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 galerouth
and delicious according to the french.TopTierHustler
yeah, i heard fetuses was the other, other white meat.
galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 galerouth

[QUOTE="DarthTuna"]

just curious, why do you keep asking this same question? Most people on this thread are saying you are just re posting. It was random but I found this http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110902062549AAHwvUg ....which is your acount asking this same question from what i see is 5 months ago and you use same sources. Is there something emotional you have over fetuses? Are you just interested in fetuses?

OrkHammer007

Maybe he's upset that , and needs to spread the word so his supply doesn't get cut off.

yeah, no other-other white meat for me.
galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 galerouth

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="galerouth"] you can prove me wrong or you can just re-post the same grasping at straws arguments, like everyone else on this thread against me.... no one has proved me wrong with science that the human fetus is NOT a parasite....when we all know it is. since i'm using wiki...you should be able to prove me wrong with science, by now...so what are you waiting for?sonicare

You havent even proven it is.

When you do, then people will try to prove you wrong.

Although to be fair people have tried but they were just dismissed without any counterargument which isnt very scientific, now is it?

This is Science. I can partially quote a text so it seemingly supports my point of view or draw erroneous conclusions from data. This is science!

your still haven't prove me wrong yet.
galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 galerouth

just curious, why do you keep asking this same question? Most people on this thread are saying you are just re posting. It was random but I found this http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110902062549AAHwvUg ....which is your acount asking this same question from what i see is 5 months ago and you use same sources. Is there something emotional you have over fetuses? Are you just interested in fetuses?

DarthTuna
oh, a fan -- no, i feel this needs to be discussed, the more society realize that a fetus IS a parasite according to science-- the more we can stop disney-fying pregnancy = happier lives, safer communities, the death of pro-life schizophrenic fascism and laying down the seeds to end Christianity ( which is already happening). THE BIBLE: the bible supported abortion, that was done by a priest, in god's name, in his holly temple! the 1984 NIV footnote of numbers 5:11-31 explained what "to thy thigh to rot, they belly to swell" meant: numbers 5:21 "or causes you to have a miscarrying womb and barrenness" to CAUSE a miscarrying womb IS an abortion. 'Ephraim, as I saw Tyre, is planted in a pleasant place; but Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer." Give them, O LORD -- what wilt Thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts...Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit; yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.' HOSEA 9-16 the judeo-christian god is a myth and historical evidence proves it. 3.3.3 ATHEISM: A HISTORY OF GOD (Part 1) http://www.evilbible.com/god http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/abortion.html
Avatar image for The_Gaming_Baby
The_Gaming_Baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

User Lists: 52

#159 The_Gaming_Baby
Member since 2010 • 6425 Posts

Man is a parasite. This planet would be better off without us

galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 galerouth

[QUOTE="galerouth"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]Um sure you do, and I have the right to call you out on your inconsistency.

If one page of wikipedia has an error it doesnt mean all the others do but it leaves the possibility open, so I dont really have to prove you wrong when your entire method of argumentation is flawed.

Now go back to the library (is that where you said you were earlier?) and actually read a book or two. Biology preferrably.

Teenaged

you can prove me wrong or you can just re-post the same grasping at straws arguments, like everyone else on this thread against me.... no one has proved me wrong with science that the human fetus is NOT a parasite....when we all know it is. since i'm using wiki...you should be able to prove me wrong with science, by now...so what are you waiting for?

Although to be fair people have tried but they were just dismissed without any counterargument which isnt very scientific, now is it?

actually, you can't prove anyone wrong,by just saying, "you're wrong" and making up bullsh*t like reproduction is the benefit to the species, when i know symbiosis involves a close relationship between two or more species --- not every member of that species. you keep whining about wiki, instead of trying to prove the sources that i used from wiki's pages wrong. i'm going to dub that the "WIKI- STRAWMAN FALLACY" ---"oh, you are automatically wrong because you used wiki."
galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 galerouth

Man is a parasite. This planet would be better off without us

The_Gaming_Baby
okay...but the earth is not a living organism, but i can how agent smith was right for some people.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#162 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
[QUOTE="galerouth"][QUOTE="sonicare"]

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]You havent even proven it is.

This is Science. I can partially quote a text so it seemingly supports my point of view or draw erroneous conclusions from data. This is science!

your still haven't prove me wrong yet.

I have proven you wrong several times. You then copy and paste the same articles that dont support your points. They are taken out of context and do not refute any of the points I have made. The fetus can not be a parasite when it resides in a part of the body that was designed by nature to accommodate it. That is the function of the uterus. The function of the reproductive organs are performing the task they were specifically designed for.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#163 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="galerouth"] you can prove me wrong or you can just re-post the same grasping at straws arguments, like everyone else on this thread against me.... no one has proved me wrong with science that the human fetus is NOT a parasite....when we all know it is. since i'm using wiki...you should be able to prove me wrong with science, by now...so what are you waiting for?galerouth

actually, you can't prove anyone wrong,by just saying, "you're wrong" and making up bullsh*t like reproduction is the benefit to the species, when i know symbiosis involves a close relationship between two or more species --- not every member of that species. you keep whining about wiki, instead of trying to prove the sources that i used from wiki's pages wrong. i'm going to dub that the "WIKI- STRAWMAN FALLACY" ---"oh, you are automatically wrong because you used wiki."

I never even said that.

I also dont have to claim you're wrong when I can simply say that you havent proven anything. And..... its true. No one has to disprove you when you havent even proven anything.

And you really do seem upset: you confuse posters you're talking to, you're thinking people said things they never did (I never said that citing wiki discredits your argument for instance) etc.

STAR_Admiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 STAR_Admiral
Member since 2006 • 1119 Posts
Yes, by scientific definition a fetus is a parasite. It lives inside its hose and drains neutrients from the host without giving anything(material) in return. different species is not a requirement for the definition of a parasite. being wanted or unwanted does not relate to the definition of a parasite. If a parasite is wanted, its still a parasite.
galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 galerouth
[QUOTE="sonicare"] I have proven you wrong several times. You then copy and paste the same articles that dont support your points. They are taken out of context and do not refute any of the points I have made. The fetus can not be a parasite when it resides in a part of the body that was designed by nature to accommodate it. That is the function of the uterus. The function of the reproductive organs are performing the task they were specifically designed for.

yeah, on opposite day in the year of never ,on the 25th hour , in a world that is passed the second star on your right and straight on until morning called never-never land, under the first lolly-pop tree you'll see. the function of the fetus for reproduction, where it's located and its function...doesn't negate this: FETUS IS NOT A BABY (GOOGLE THE HUMAN DEVELOPMENT CHART), but a parasite because the classification of the biological relationship that is based on the behavior one organism (fetus) and how it relates to the woman's body. as a zygote, it invaded the woman's uterus using its TROPHOBLAST cells, hijacked her immune system by using NEUROKININ B and HCG--- so her body doesn't kill it, steals her nutrients to survive, and causes her harm or potential death. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trophoblast "The placenta, functions as an immunological barrier between the mother and the fetus, creating an immunologically privileged site. For this purpose,... it uses several mechanisms: It secretes Neurokinin B containing phosphocholine molecules. This is the same mechanism used by parasitic nematodes to avoid detection by the immune system of their host.[2]" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immune_tolerance_in_pregnancy " Due to its highly-negative charge, hCG may repel the immune cells of the mother, protecting the fetus during the first trimester. It has also been hypothesized that hCG may be a placental link for the development of local maternal immunotolerance." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_chorionic_gonadotropin "It is also possible for a symbiotic relationship to exist between two organisms of the same species." http://www.answers.com/topic/symbiosis -- Gale's Science of Everyday Things. just like a parasitic twin --- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitic_twin "an animal or plant that lives in or on another (the host) from which it obtains nourishment. The host does not benefit from the association and is often harmed by it" http://www.thefreedictionary.com/parasite pregnancy CAUSES HARM: http://www.thelizlibrary.org/liz/004.htm nor this : THE BIBLE: the bible supported abortion, that was done by a priest, in god's name, in his holly temple! the 1984 NIV footnote of numbers 5:11-31 explained what "to thy thigh to rot, they belly to swell" meant: numbers 5:21 "or causes you to have a miscarrying womb and barrenness" to CAUSE a miscarrying womb IS an abortion. 'Ephraim, as I saw Tyre, is planted in a pleasant place; but Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer." Give them, O LORD -- what wilt Thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts...Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit; yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.' HOSEA 9-16 the judeo-christian god is a myth and historical evidence proves it. 3.3.3 ATHEISM: A HISTORY OF GOD (Part 1) http://www.evilbible.com/god http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/abortion.html THIS IS THE LAW: ABORTION IS A CIVIL AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT SUPPORTED BY THE RIGHTS TO PRIVACY, THE EQUAL PROTECTION CLAUSE OF THE 14TH AMENDMENT, AND THE 13TH AMENDMENT. NO HUMAN ( that means the FETUS, too) has a right to life or any due process rights by the 14th amendment to use another human's body or body parts AGAINST their will, civil and constitutional rights: that's why you are not forced to donate your kidney---the human fetus is no exception; this is supported by the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment AND 13th amendment, which makes reproductive slavery unconstitutional. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Protection_Clause "Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction. " http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution this makes viability unconstitutional because pregnancy is not a crime. consensual sex=/= a legal, binding contract to an unwanted fetus to live; and abortion is not murder, the unlawful killing with intent. i know you are hungry for attention because your mommy didn't hug U enough, but this trolling has to stop, sir. IT HAS TO STOP, I FEAR FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OTHERS AROUND YOU.... DON'T JOIN THE NATIONAL GUARD OR BREED UNTIL... YOU SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP. GOOD DAY TO YOU, SIR.
galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 galerouth

[QUOTE="galerouth"][QUOTE="thegerg"]The problem is that your copy and pasted block of text does not support your claim.

thegerg

really, cop-out.... prove me wrong.

For your sake, why don't you prove yourself right?

i already did, i gave enough evidence to make the claim the human fetus is a parasite.... it's put to you to prove me wrong.
galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 galerouth
Yes, by scientific definition a fetus is a parasite. It lives inside its hose and drains neutrients from the host without giving anything(material) in return. different species is not a requirement for the definition of a parasite. being wanted or unwanted does not relate to the definition of a parasite. If a parasite is wanted, its still a parasite. STAR_Admiral
THANKS, star.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
We are more like a virus.
galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 galerouth
hmmm, just like the movie with jamie lee cutis.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a79221380856
deactivated-5a79221380856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 deactivated-5a79221380856
Member since 2007 • 13125 Posts
Why is galerouth posting this falsehood and why is he reposting it throughout this thread, as if no one read the original post? A human specimen residing within another human is not a parasite by definition, since parasites have to be of a different species. No one cares about your atheism when your topic only deals with the definition of parasitism. Stay on topic.
galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 galerouth
Why is galerouth posting this falsehood and why is he reposting it throughout this thread, as if no one read the original post?Genetic_Code
1. because i can. 2. it's the truth. 3. no one can prove me wrong. 4 . people bring falsehoods like what you just wrote:
A human specimen residing within another human is not a parasite by definition, since parasites have to be of a different species.Genetic_Code
yes, it is: "It is also possible for a symbiotic relationship to exist between two organisms of the same species." http://www.answers.com/topic/symbiosis -- Gale's Science of Everyday Things. just like a parasitic twin --- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitic_twin "an animal or plant that lives in or on another (the host) from which it obtains nourishment. The host does not benefit from the association and is often harmed by it" http://www.thefreedictionary.com/parasite FETUS IS NOT A BABY (GOOGLE THE HUMAN DEVELOPMENT CHART), but a parasite because the classification of the biological relationship that is based on the behavior one organism (fetus) and how it relates to the woman's body. as a zygote, it invaded the woman's uterus using its TROPHOBLAST cells, hijacked her immune system by using NEUROKININ B and HCG--- so her body doesn't kill it, steals her nutrients to survive, and causes her harm or potential death. I CARE ABOUT MY ATHEISM. the judeo-christian god is a myth and historical evidence proves it. 3.3.3 ATHEISM: A HISTORY OF GOD (Part 1) WATCH IT AND BECOME AN ATHEIST TODAY.
DarthTuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 DarthTuna
Member since 2011 • 707 Posts

[QUOTE="Genetic_Code"]Why is galerouth posting this falsehood and why is he reposting it throughout this thread, as if no one read the original post?galerouth
1. because i can. 2. it's the truth. 3. no one can prove me wrong. 4 . people bring falsehoods like what you just wrote:
A human specimen residing within another human is not a parasite by definition, since parasites have to be of a different species.Genetic_Code
yes, it is: "It is also possible for a symbiotic relationship to exist between two organisms of the same species." http://www.answers.com/topic/symbiosis -- Gale's Science of Everyday Things. just like a parasitic twin --- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitic_twin "an animal or plant that lives in or on another (the host) from which it obtains nourishment. The host does not benefit from the association and is often harmed by it" http://www.thefreedictionary.com/parasite FETUS IS NOT A BABY (GOOGLE THE HUMAN DEVELOPMENT CHART), but a parasite because the classification of the biological relationship that is based on the behavior one organism (fetus) and how it relates to the woman's body. as a zygote, it invaded the woman's uterus using its TROPHOBLAST cells, hijacked her immune system by using NEUROKININ B and HCG--- so her body doesn't kill it, steals her nutrients to survive, and causes her harm or potential death. I CARE ABOUT MY ATHEISM. the judeo-christian god is a myth and historical evidence proves it. 3.3.3 ATHEISM: A HISTORY OF GOD (Part 1) WATCH IT AND BECOME AN ATHEIST TODAY.

why you no respond to aparasite is anything that receives a benefit by causing harm to its host. So we really need to ask if the mother is being harmed. Well, she needs to eat more, which can be a problem when resources are limited. She gets heavy, which means that she's less likely to be able to run from danger. Fetus might be parasite. but parasites don't turn into babies.

HOWEVER, she is dedicating her own body to the health of her baby. Because the baby shares 50% of its genes with its mother, by having a healthy baby, the mother is really increasing her fitness in the long run. Before there was the baby, the mother had 100% of her genes in the environment. After the baby, there will be 150%. And a healthy baby will go on to produce its own babies, in theory.

So, evolution has favored this high level of parental care because in the long run, mothers increase their own fitness even through pregnancy might be tough.

And why you love/hate fetus so much?

galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 galerouth

why you no respond to aparasite is anything that receives a benefit by causing harm to its host. So we really need to ask if the mother is being harmed. Well, she needs to eat more, which can be a problem when resources are limited. She gets heavy, which means that she's less likely to be able to run from danger. Fetus might be parasite. but parasites don't turn into babies.

HOWEVER, she is dedicating her own body to the health of her baby. Because the baby shares 50% of its genes with its mother, by having a healthy baby, the mother is really increasing her fitness in the long run. Before there was the baby, the mother had 100% of her genes in the environment. After the baby, there will be 150%. And a healthy baby will go on to produce its own babies, in theory.

So, evolution has favored this high level of parental care because in the long run, mothers increase their own fitness even through pregnancy might be tough.

DarthTuna
LOL, when did i say i hated human parasitic fetuses? i hate the disney-fying of pregnancy, especially-- when the pregnancy is unwanted... this is why i started this thread because of people like you. YOU HARM WOMEN. "Fetus might be parasite. but parasites don't turn into babies." SIGH, the fetus is a parasite, and once the fetus is completely deattach the woman is not a parasite, even though some people may disagree. "HOWEVER, she is dedicating her own body to the health of her baby. Because the baby shares 50% of its genes with its mother, " well, that's moot to the fetus being a parasite. "the mother is really increasing her fitness in the long run. " talk to those old people dumped in the old people's jail. read this article: http://www.healthxchange.com.sg/News/Pages/Rare-heart-attack-after-giving-birth.aspx "Ms Schoeber's attack was caused by a rare heart condition known as spontaneous coronary artery dissection, which means the inner lining of her coronary arterial wall was torn....While her doctors cannot ascertain the cause of her heart attack, they believe it could be associated with sudden hormonal changes in her after the childbirth" the fact that her genes will live on after she dies... is moot.
OrkHammer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#175 OrkHammer007
Member since 2006 • 4753 Posts

Why the bloody blue f*** did you bump this f***ing thread? :evil:

DarthTuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 DarthTuna

[QUOTE="DarthTuna"]

galerouth

LOL, when did i say i hated human parasitic fetuses? i hate the disney-fying of pregnancy, especially-- when the pregnancy is unwanted... this is why i started this thread because of people like you. YOU HARM WOMEN. "Fetus might be parasite. but parasites don't turn into babies." SIGH, the fetus is a parasite, and once the fetus is completely deattach the woman is not a parasite, even though some people may disagree. "HOWEVER, she is dedicating her own body to the health of her baby. Because the baby shares 50% of its genes with its mother, " well, that's moot to the fetus being a parasite. "the mother is really increasing her fitness in the long run. " talk to those old people dumped in the old people's jail. read this article: http://www.healthxchange.com.sg/News/Pages/Rare-heart-attack-after-giving-birth.aspx "Ms Schoeber's attack was caused by a rare heart condition known as spontaneous coronary artery dissection, which means the inner lining of her coronary arterial wall was torn....While her doctors cannot ascertain the cause of her heart attack, they believe it could be associated with sudden hormonal changes in her after the childbirth" the fact that her genes will live on after she dies... is moot.

i said why did you love/hate fetus so much. The baby the mother have will pass on stronger genes to the next generation of it's family. And notice how the article said rare heart attack. I don't think that applies to majority of women

How do i harm women? I'm not going around planting my seed giving women unplanned unwanted pregnancy. Pregnancy is terrible for somone if it is unplanned and they don't want it. If somone wants to start a family and gets pregent on purposes and go through the trials of pregnancy , noting is wrong with that

If you yourself don't want to have a baby inside you...thats totaly fine. If other women want a baby on purpose and are aware of the trails of pregnancy, thats also fine.

JakeTD21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#177 JakeTD21
Member since 2007 • 1631 Posts
A fetus isn't a parasite, it's just a part of human reproduction. Reproduction is a fundamental function of all organisms and is necessary for the survival of the organism. A parasite relies on a host organism for the entirety of its life cycle, if at any point during it's life cycle it does not have a host, it dies. The same can not be said for a fetus.
galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 galerouth
A fetus isn't a parasite, it's just a part of human reproduction. Reproduction is a fundamental function of all organisms and is necessary for the survival of the organism. A parasite relies on a host organism for the entirety of its life cycle, if at any point during it's life cycle it does not have a host, it dies. The same can not be said for a fetus. JakeTD21
yes, the human fetus is a parasite... the reproduction of the species part is moot. you are wrong about how other parasites can't survive without the host...bot flies are parasites.
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

totally a parasite, it lives on the nutrition of another and until not very long ago was one of the leading causes of death.

but just because it's a parasite does not mean it's something bad. there are plenty of positive parasites out there.

galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 galerouth

totally a parasite, it lives on the nutrition of another and until not very long ago was one of the leading causes of death.

but just because it's a parasite does not mean it's something bad. there are plenty of positive parasites out there.

Riverwolf007

i never said that a fetus being a parasite is a bad thing, i just want to stop the stop the disneyifaction (glamorizing) of pregnancy by American society, in order to save it. simple. a good chunk of america's problems, i believe is from overpopulation and women/girls are being mind-fraked into keeping unwanted pregnancy-- which can destroy families and creates children with reactive attachment disorder, thus these children can't bound with their parents and they go join gangs, and do other **** freakonics proved the abortions cut crime.

DarthTuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 DarthTuna

[QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]

galerouth

i never said that a fetus being a parasite is a bad thing, i just want to stop the stop the disneyifaction (glamorizing) of pregnancy by American society, in order to save it. simple. a good chunk of america's problems, i believe is from overpopulation and women/girls are being mind-fraked into keeping unwanted pregnancy-- which can destroy families and creates children with reactive attachment disorder, thus these children can't bound with their parents and they go join gangs, and do other **** freakonics proved the abortions cut crime.

Pro choice but i think there are way better arguements to why veruses baby just being parasite

Avatar image for Bad-School-Girl
Bad-School-Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Bad-School-Girl
Member since 2010 • 880 Posts
So we are our own enemy? Red is orange and blue is cats
galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 galerouth

[QUOTE="galerouth"]

[QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]

DarthTuna

Pro choice but i think there are way better arguements to why veruses baby just being parasite

sigh, i never said that babies were parasites, just fetuses-- gawd! but if you want to believe agent smith, go ahead.
galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 galerouth
So we are our own enemy? Red is orange and blue is catsBad-School-Girl
\ what? no one said that being a parasite once was a bad thing, well maybe to the host...parasites are only doing what their dna told them to do.
DarthTuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 DarthTuna

[QUOTE="DarthTuna"]

[QUOTE="galerouth"] i never said that a fetus being a parasite is a bad thing, i just want to stop the stop the disneyifaction (glamorizing) of pregnancy by American society, in order to save it. simple. a good chunk of america's problems, i believe is from overpopulation and women/girls are being mind-fraked into keeping unwanted pregnancy-- which can destroy families and creates children with reactive attachment disorder, thus these children can't bound with their parents and they go join gangs, and do other **** freakonics proved the abortions cut crime.

galerouth

sigh, i never said that babies were parasites, just fetuses-- gawd! but if you want to believe agent smith, go ahead.

Fetus dosn't make it that much better

DarthTuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 DarthTuna

[QUOTE="DarthTuna"]

galerouth

You must have not seen that 16 and pregnant show.....

galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 galerouth

[QUOTE="galerouth"]

[QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]

DarthTuna

sigh,i never said a baby was a parasite, but if you believe that... it's okay, i won't Judge you.
galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 galerouth

[QUOTE="galerouth"][QUOTE="DarthTuna"]

DarthTuna

You must have not seen that 16 and pregnant show.....

i hated that show, but it was better than nothing.

DarthTuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 DarthTuna

[QUOTE="DarthTuna"]

[QUOTE="galerouth"] i never said that a fetus being a parasite is a bad thing, i just want to stop the stop the disneyifaction (glamorizing) of pregnancy by American society, in order to save it. simple. a good chunk of america's problems, i believe is from overpopulation and women/girls are being mind-fraked into keeping unwanted pregnancy-- which can destroy families and creates children with reactive attachment disorder, thus these children can't bound with their parents and they go join gangs, and do other **** freakonics proved the abortions cut crime.

galerouth

sigh,i never said a baby was a parasite, but if you believe that... it's okay, i won't Judge you.

You already said this and i already answered you

galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 galerouth

[QUOTE="galerouth"][QUOTE="DarthTuna"]

DarthTuna

You already said this and i already answered you

my bad, but you still wrong about everything.
metroidprime55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#191 metroidprime55
Member since 2008 • 17657 Posts
I once heard that children who don't leave their parents past a certain age are considered parasites.
weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#192 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts

Even if you call it that, then so what?

We have other parasites living in our bodies that actually have a beneficial role (gut flora would be one example if I am not horribly mistaken). The term "parasite" doesnt necessarily denote something negative.

Teenaged
galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 galerouth
I once heard that children who don't leave their parents past a certain age are considered parasites.metroidprime55
LOL
galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 galerouth
[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

Even if you call it that, then so what?

We have other parasites living in our bodies that actually have a beneficial role (gut flora would be one example if I am not horribly mistaken). The term "parasite" doesnt necessarily denote something negative.

weezyfb

what does that pic means?
tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 tjricardo089
Member since 2010 • 7429 Posts

Even grown ups are parasites.

On-topic: I guess we can consider the fetus a parasite, but is a parasite we grow to love. So no harm done.

galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 galerouth

On-topic: I guess we can consider the fetus a parasite, but is a parasite we grow to love. So no harm done.

tjricardo089
pregnancy CAUSES HARM: http://www.thelizlibrary.org/liz/004.htm
HerbieCucumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 HerbieCucumber
Member since 2009 • 601 Posts
Fuсk yeah those little belly critters are parasites, damn things cost just as much to get rid of.

tjricardo089
That was, like, really deep, man.
galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 galerouth
Fuсk yeah those little belly critters are parasites, damn things cost just as much to get rid of.[QUOTE="tjricardo089"]

HerbieCucumber
That was, like, really deep, man.

ok. lets get rid of the unwanted ones...before they become feral and destroy society.
galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 galerouth
[QUOTE="galerouth"]this is what i saw on yahoo answers: THIS IS SCIENCE: FETUS IS NOT A BABY (GOOGLE THE HUMAN DEVELOPMENT CHART), but a parasite because the classification of the biological relationship that is based on the behavior one organism (fetus) and how it relates to the woman's body. as a zygote, it invaded the woman's uterus using its TROPHOBLAST cells, hijacked her immune system by using NEUROKININ B and HCG--- so her body doesn't kill it, steals her nutrients to survive, and causes her harm or potential death. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trophoblast "The placenta functions as an immunological barrier between the mother and the fetus, creating an immunologically privileged site. For this purpose, it uses several mechanisms: It secretes Neurokinin B containing phosphocholine molecules. This is the same mechanism used by parasitic nematodes to avoid detection by the immune system of their host.[2]" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immune_tolerance_in_pregnancy "Progesterone enriches the uterus with a thick lining of blood vessels and capillaries so that it can sustain the growing fetus. Due to its highly-negative charge, hCG may repel the immune cells of the mother, protecting the fetus during the first trimester. It has also been hypothesized that hCG may be a placental link for the development of local maternal immunotolerance." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_chorionic_gonadotropin "It is also possible for a symbiotic relationship to exist between two organisms of the same species." http://www.answers.com/topic/symbiosis -- Gale's Science of Everyday Things. just like a parasitic twin --- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitic_twin "an animal or plant that lives in or on another (the host) from which it obtains nourishment. The host does not benefit from the association and is often harmed by it" http://www.thefreedictionary.com/parasite pregnancy CAUSES HARM: http://www.thelizlibrary.org/liz/004.htm THE BIBLE: the bible supported abortion, that was done by a priest, in god's name, in his holly temple! the 1984 NIV footnote of numbers 5:11-31 explained what "to thy thigh to rot, they belly to swell" meant: numbers 5:21 "or causes you to have a miscarrying womb and barrenness" to CAUSE a miscarrying womb IS an abortion. 'Ephraim, as I saw Tyre, is planted in a pleasant place; but Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer." Give them, O LORD -- what wilt Thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts...Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit; yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.' HOSEA 9-16 the judeo-christian god is a myth and historical evidence proves it. 3.3.3 ATHEISM: A HISTORY OF GOD (Part 1) http://www.evilbible.com/god http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/abortion.html THIS IS THE LAW: ABORTION IS A CIVIL AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT SUPPORTED BY THE RIGHTS TO PRIVACY, THE EQUAL PROTECTION CLAUSE OF THE 14TH AMENDMENT, AND THE 13TH AMENDMENT. NO HUMAN ( that means the FETUS, too) has a right to life or any due process rights by the 14th amendment to use another human's body or body parts AGAINST their will, civil and constitutional rights: that's why you are not forced to donate your kidney---the human fetus is no exception; this is supported by the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment AND 13th amendment, which makes reproductive slavery unconstitutional. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Protection_Clause "Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction. " http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution this makes viability unconstitutional because pregnancy is not a crime. consensual sex=/= a legal, binding contract to an unwanted fetus to live; and abortion is not murder, the unlawful killing with intent.

i really love this post.
ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#200 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
^ dude nobody cares about this crap topic anymore