Is the human fetus a parasite according to science?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#451 galerouth
Member since 2012 • 184 Posts

[QUOTE="galerouth"]

[QUOTE="alexside1"]OH MY F***KING.... you debating skills is around the same level as a YEC at christiansfourms....... And it isn't a good thing.alexside1

nice, i'm pretty sure that kid is awesome, too.

........ I can't tell if you being serious anymore........ HEY YOU KNOW WHAT? MABY I KEEP REPOSING THE SAME DEBUCK SH*T I COULD PROVE THAT THE SUN REVOLVE AROUND THE EARTH!!!!!!!!

that's nice you don't want to play.

alexside1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#452 alexside1
Member since 2006 • 4412 Posts
You know what? You're a f*cking dumbass. EVERYONE BESIDES YOU IN OT KNOW THIS.
ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#453 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts
My troll meter is tingling. But to answer your question, I don't think it would fall under the classification of parasite. It is not detrimental to the host, rather the mother undergoes a natural human response using systems that were specifically designed to raise and develop a human fetus to maturity, It is not using the host for permanent placement but rather to reach a stage in which it can survive on it's own. But in the end it does not matter what you classify it as. The argument isn't what a fetus is but rather it is an argument on rather the fetus has a fundamental right to life, and that could be debated all night to no end so I see no need to even try.
alexside1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#454 alexside1
My troll meter is tingling. But to answer your question, I don't think it would fall under the classification of parasite. It is not detrimental to the host, rather the mother undergoes a natural human response using systems that were specifically designed to raise and develop a human fetus to maturity, It is not using the host for permanent placement but rather to reach a stage in which it can survive on it's own. But in the end it does not matter what you classify it as. The argument isn't what a fetus is but rather it is an argument on rather the fetus has a fundamental right to life, and that could be debated all night to no end so I see no need to even try. ferrari2001
Do not even attempt to talk to him. He just ignores you and post the same sh*t all over again.
ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#455 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts
[QUOTE="ferrari2001"]My troll meter is tingling. But to answer your question, I don't think it would fall under the classification of parasite. It is not detrimental to the host, rather the mother undergoes a natural human response using systems that were specifically designed to raise and develop a human fetus to maturity, It is not using the host for permanent placement but rather to reach a stage in which it can survive on it's own. But in the end it does not matter what you classify it as. The argument isn't what a fetus is but rather it is an argument on rather the fetus has a fundamental right to life, and that could be debated all night to no end so I see no need to even try. alexside1
Do not even attempt to talk to him. He just ignores you and post the same sh*t all over again.

Which is exactly why I ended my post with what the real argument is and how I will never accomplish anything on this website by arguing for or against it. Although trolls can sometimes be fun if you play it right.
Avatar image for deactivated-59913425220eb
deactivated-59913425220eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#456 deactivated-59913425220eb
Member since 2002 • 1772 Posts
a parasite?? lol no.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#458 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

Las Plagas! :o

lancea34

:lol:

Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#459 Legenkiller59
Member since 2008 • 6464 Posts

i don't see that at all, they're still a human

galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#460 galerouth

You know what? You're a f*cking dumbass. EVERYONE BESIDES YOU IN OT KNOW THIS.alexside1

that's cute, if i'm so dumb, why can't prove the science that i psted wrong...proving the human fetus is a parasite?

it should be easy for you.

BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#461 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts

To be honest, I don't care if the fetus is a person or not. It doesn't alter my stance on abortion.

galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#462 galerouth

My troll meter is tingling. But to answer your question, ferrari2001

i have the same feeling about you.

I don't think it would fall under the classification of parasite. It is not detrimental to the host, rather the mother undergoes a natural human response using systems that were specifically designed to raise and develop a human fetus to maturity, It is not using the host for permanent placement but rather to reach a stage in which it can survive on it's own. ferrari2001

that's a cop-out, because the harms of pregnancy is also natural: http://www.thelizlibrary.org/liz/004.htm

many women develop heart problems because of pregnancy; too much blood pressure = heart problems.

it's a natural cause and effect.

you know that there are temporary parasites, right?

"temporary parasite one that lives free of its host during part of its life cycle."

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/parasite

But in the end it does not matter what you classify it as. The argument isn't what a fetus is but rather it is an argument on rather the fetus has a fundamental right to life, and that could be debated all night to no end so I see no need to even try. ferrari2001

NO, TFUD, you don't get to change the topic of MY thread...if you looked at my first post, you will see that the HUMAN fetus has no legal or moral right to life, BECAUSE NO HUMAN HAS A RIGHT TO LIFE AT THE EXPENSE OF ANOTHER.

THE HUMAN FETUS STILL IS A PARASITE AND THE WAY YOU WRITE SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE A SHILL FOR A THINK TANK.

galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#463 galerouth

To be honest, I don't care if the fetus is a person or not. It doesn't alter my stance on abortion.

BuryMe

actually, there is no such thing as a person intrinisically.

it's a philosophical concept.

galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#464 galerouth

a parasite?? lol no.GameGuy642003

then prove your point with science.

galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#465 galerouth

i don't see that at all, they're still a human

Legenkiller59

there are human parasites, do they exist in our reality.

galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#467 galerouth

[QUOTE="galerouth"]

[QUOTE="GameGuy642003"]a parasite?? lol no.thegerg

The fact that you continue to claim that a zygote can invade a woman's body shows that you know little to nothing about science.

i'm not going to entaiment your fallacies of ingoring science that i posted several times that proves you wrong, but you just want to repeat yourself because you are a troll.

repeat: A VIRUS LIVING ON YOUR NOSE HAIR, IS NOT AN INVASION.... BUT IT'S INSIDE YOUR BODY, IS IT?

YOU REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS SENTENCE THAT PROVES MY POINT: The invasion of a specific type of trophoblast (extravillous trophoblast) into the maternal uterus is a vital stage in the establishment of pregnancy: Failure of the trophoblast to invade sufficiently is important in the development of some cases of pre-eclampsia. Too firm an attachment may lead to placenta accreta.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trophoblast

the zygote ( A DIFFERENT ORGANISM) can exist inside the shell of the ovum, for a while and the body won't know about it, UNTIL IT NEEDS TO INVADE TO WOMAN'S BODY ( UTERUS) TO LIVE.

it clear you know nothing about science, nor you have a link to even prove your point.

Spitfirer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#469 Spitfirer
Member since 2007 • 2088 Posts

alexside, you are the greatest.

alexside1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#470 alexside1

[QUOTE="alexside1"]You know what? You're a f*cking dumbass. EVERYONE BESIDES YOU IN OT KNOW THIS.galerouth

that's cute, if i'm so dumb, why can't prove the science that i psted wrong...proving the human fetus is a parasite?

You been proven wrong more than enough. You just so goddamn dumb to realize that. I get the impression that you lost so badly that you loosing your sanity.
galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#471 galerouth

[QUOTE="galerouth"]

[QUOTE="alexside1"]You know what? You're a f*cking dumbass. EVERYONE BESIDES YOU IN OT KNOW THIS.alexside1

You been proven wrong more than enough. You just so goddamn dumb to realize that. I get the impression that you lost so badly that you loosing your sanity.

no, not really. why won't you try and then whine about being defeated.

galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#472 galerouth

[QUOTE="galerouth"]

[QUOTE="thegerg"] The fact that you continue to claim that a zygote can invade a woman's body shows that you know little to nothing about science. thegerg

i'm not going to entaiment your fallacies of ingoring science that i posted several times that proves you wrong, but you just want to repeat yourself because you are a troll.

repeat: A VIRUS LIVING ON YOUR NOSE HAIR, IS NOT AN INVASION.... BUT IT'S INSIDE YOUR BODY, IS IT?

YOU REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS SENTENCE THAT PROVES MY POINT: The invasion of a specific type of trophoblast (extravillous trophoblast) into the maternal uterus is a vital stage in the establishment of pregnancy: Failure of the trophoblast to invade sufficiently is important in the development of some cases of pre-eclampsia. Too firm an attachment may lead to placenta accreta.

the zygote ( A DIFFERENT ORGANISM) can exist inside the shell of the ovum, for a while and the body won't know about it, UNTIL IT NEEDS TO INVADE TO WOMAN'S BODY ( UTERUS) TO LIVE.

it clear you know nothing about science, nor you have a link to even prove your point.

That sentence that you continue to post has nothing to do with your claim that a zygote invades a woman's body. A zygote is created in her body, it can't invade her body if it's already in her body.

Here is a link to prove my point. It explains that a zygote is created in a woman's body. If a zygote is already in her body it is unable to invade that body.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy

Nothing I have said contradicts any science. You seem to be very confused.

it didn't invade her uterus, did it?

Xeogua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#474 Xeogua
Member since 2010 • 1542 Posts

This is still going on? Is there any way that you can request a thread lock?

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#475 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

[QUOTE="galerouth"][QUOTE="thegerg"] You don't know what the word "invade" means, do you?thegerg

me or droid?

The one claiming that something created in and by a woman's body in a manner in which it's designed to to be created is invading that body.

To make it easier: The one I quoted, dummy.

"the one I quoted, dummy". lol. That's funny right there.

galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#476 galerouth

[QUOTE="galerouth"]

[QUOTE="GameGuy642003"]a parasite?? lol no.thegerg

The fact that you continue to claim that a zygote can invade a woman's body shows that you know little to nothing about science.

really, when i have two links proving my point?

"The placenta functions as an immunological barrier between the mother and the fetus, creating an immunologically privileged site. For this purpose, it uses several mechanisms:
It secretes Neurokinin B containing phosphocholine molecules. This is the same mechanism used by parasitic nematodes to avoid detection by the immune system of their host.[2]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immune_tolerance_in_pregnancy

" Due to its highly-negative charge, hCG may repel the immune cells of the mother, protecting the fetus during the first trimester. It has also been hypothesized that hCG may be a placental link for the development of local maternal immunotolerance."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_chorionic_gonadotropin

genius, if the zygote didn't INVADE A WOMAN'S BODY then HCG and NEUROKININ B are moot because once the woman's body recogized it ....her body wouldn't try to kill it, huh?

next time, try science.

galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#477 galerouth

[QUOTE="thegerg"]

[QUOTE="galerouth"] me or droid?whipassmt

The one claiming that something created in and by a woman's body in a manner in which it's designed to to be created is invading that body.

that's cute, even though i got science on my side.

Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#478 Legenkiller59

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

[QUOTE="thegerg"] The one claiming that something created in and by a woman's body in a manner in which it's designed to to be created is invading that body.

galerouth

that's cute, even though i got science on my side.

ehhhh if you put it that way

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#479 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
lol this topic
greeneye59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#480 greeneye59
Member since 2003 • 1079 Posts

It can't be a parasite because a woman's body goes into "must protect and nurish this baby" mode automatically. The fetus does not siphon what it needs, the woman's body creates and provides.

Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#481 Legenkiller59

It can't be a parasite because a woman's body goes into "must protect and nurish this baby" mode automatically. The fetus does not siphon what it needs, the woman's body creates and provides.

greeneye59

that doesn't sound like a baby to me

galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#482 galerouth

BuryMe
frak your stance on abortion.
galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#483 galerouth

greeneye59

really? prepare for science.

FETUS IS NOT A BABY (GOOGLE THE HUMAN DEVELOPMENT CHART), but a parasite because the ****fication of the biological relationship that is based on the behavior one organism (fetus) and how it relates to the woman's body:

as a zygote, it invaded the woman's uterus using its TROPHOBLAST cells, hijacked her immune system by using NEUROKININ B and HCG--- so her body doesn't kill it, steals her nutrients to survive, and causes her harm or potential death.

"The placenta functions as an immunological barrier between the mother and the fetus, creating an immunologically privileged site. For this purpose, it uses several mechanisms:
It secretes Neurokinin B containing phosphocholine molecules. This is the same mechanism used by parasitic nematodes to avoid detection by the immune system of their host.[2]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immune_tolerance_in_pregnancy

" Due to its highly-negative charge, hCG may repel the immune cells of the mother, protecting the fetus during the first trimester. It has also been hypothesized that hCG may be a placental link for the development of local maternal immunotolerance."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_chorionic_gonadotropin

"The woman's immune system can attack the embryo and placenta via attack T-cells, blood complement, and antibodies. The embryo signals the placenta to produce indoleamine 2, 3-dioxygenase, which catabolizes the tryptophan in the woman's body. Starved of this necessary amino acid, the attack T-cells have to go into latency to survive, though the woman's blood complement and antibodies can continue to attack."

slmccoyApril 5, 2012 at 6:00 pm

http://www.ronpaul.com/on-the-issues/abortion/
http://mcb.berkeley.edu/courses/mcb250/PDFs/L28p3.Munn.pdf

--- I'M USING THIS ABOVE BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY SIMPLE EXPLANATION OF HOW THE HUMAN PARASITE ATTACKS A WOMAN'S L- TRYPTOPHAN LEVELS, THAT I CAN FIND.

EVEN THOUGH, NUTMEG AND BLACK COHOSH ARE A WELL-KNOWN ABORTIFACIENTS BECAUSE OF THEIR HIGH L-TRYPTOPHAN LEVELS -- SO THE CLAIM ABOVE MAKES SENSE TO ME.

"It is also possible for a symbiotic relationship to exist between two organisms of the same species."
http://www.answers.com/topic/symbiosis -- Gale's Science of Everyday Things.

just like a parasitic twin --- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitic_twin

"an animal or plant that lives in or on another (the host) from which it obtains nourishment. The host does not benefit from the association and is often harmed by it"
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/parasite

pregnancy CAUSES HARM: http://www.thelizlibrary.org/liz/004.htm

THE FETUS DOESN'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO FEEL PAIN --WHEN MOST ABORTIONS OCCUR.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/blogs/the-human-condition/2010/06/25/does-the-fetus-feel-pain-uk-report-says-no.html

galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#484 galerouth
lol this topicZumaJones07
so you laugh at science?
alexside1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#485 alexside1
My god, your no better than dad at christian fourms. THAT'S NOT A GOOD THING.
galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#486 galerouth
[QUOTE="alexside1"]My god, your no better than dad at christian fourms. THAT'S NOT A GOOD THING.

wtf are you talking about?
alexside1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#487 alexside1
[QUOTE="galerouth"][QUOTE="alexside1"]My god, your no better than dad at christian fourms. THAT'S NOT A GOOD THING.

Your stubbornness of not admitting of being wrong. YOU HAVE BEEN PROVE COUNTLESS TIMES ALREADY.
galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#488 galerouth
[QUOTE="alexside1"][QUOTE="galerouth"][QUOTE="alexside1"]My god, your no better than dad at christian fourms. THAT'S NOT A GOOD THING.

Your stubbornness of not admitting of being wrong. YOU HAVE BEEN PROVE COUNTLESS TIMES ALREADY.

sigh, in reality that hasn't happen yet...but i got more science to prove my point: the human fetus is a parasite: "The woman's immune system can attack the embryo and placenta via attack T-cells, blood complement, and antibodies. The embryo signals the placenta to produce indoleamine 2, 3-dioxygenase, which catabolizes the tryptophan in the woman's body. Starved of this necessary amino acid, the attack T-cells have to go into latency to survive, though the woman's blood complement and antibodies can continue to attack." slmccoy April 5, 2012 at 6:00 pm | Permalink | Reply http://www.ronpaul.com/on-the-issues/abortion/ http://mcb.berkeley.edu/courses/mcb250/PDFs/L28p3.Munn.pdf
alexside1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#489 alexside1

[QUOTE="alexside1"][QUOTE="galerouth"] wtf are you talking about? galerouth

sigh, in reality that hasn't happen yet...

Yes it has happen already, you just deny that it did happen and keep reposting debunk sh*t.

galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#490 galerouth

Yes it has happen already, you just deny that it did happen and keep reposting debunk sh*t.alexside1

that's cute, so i'll repeat: sigh, in reality that hasn't happen yet... but i got more science to prove my point: the human fetus is a parasite: "The woman's immune system can attack the embryo and placenta via attack T-cells, blood complement, and antibodies. The embryo signals the placenta to produce indoleamine 2, 3-dioxygenase, which catabolizes the tryptophan in the woman's body. Starved of this necessary amino acid, the attack T-cells have to go into latency to survive, though the woman's blood complement and antibodies can continue to attack." slmccoy April 5, 2012 at 6:00 pm

http://www.ronpaul.com/on-the-issues/abortion/

http://mcb.berkeley.edu/courses/mcb250/PDFs/L28p3.Munn.pdf

so since no one proved the old science that i posted wrong, because it's solid....try to debunk that. prove me wrong about the indoleamine 2, 3-dioxygenase,

metroidprime55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#491 metroidprime55
Member since 2008 • 17657 Posts
My god, this thread is still going.o_O
galerouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points