I'm Going To Get My Ass Kicked. *8-18-09: Mods, Can I Get A Lock On This?*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MclovinKilledU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#351 MclovinKilledU
Member since 2009 • 345 Posts

i resently had the same problem just as u

i was jokin around with my freind saying hes to **** to fight and he got pissed ans wanted to fight me and brung his friends.they all had knifes and 1 of them had a metal bar. i wasent gonna back down so i gathered around 15 people from this street bbal coart i play at(his people were only 5 in nmber). he thought i was gonna come alone rofl. we came in 4 cars lol and u shoulda seen his face. we didient fight tho we just talked it out

zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#352 zero9167
Member since 2005 • 14554 Posts
[QUOTE="zero9167"]Also TC just remember: even if you do get your ass kicked there's nothing wrong with that. You made a mistake, said something you shouldn't have and you'll get a life lesson from it. ;)Razor-Lazor
Something tells me that when he's throwing his knee into my face, I won't be thinking, "Oh boy! Lesson learned! Now I'm ready for the real world!"

So you're scared of being hurt? Well then a good ass kicking will also man you up a little. Just don't do something stupid like bringing a weapon.
ProtestTheJOEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#353 ProtestTheJOEL
Member since 2009 • 1015 Posts
Hes in grade 10? hes a pansy then, first of all if he wants to fight a 13 year old then hes a loser, second a kid in grade 10 whos 6'3" is ridiculous, that may be bending the truth a little and adding to your scaredness (not really a word but meh) and if it comes down to a fight, the trick to fighting is speed, muscles dont mean anything in a fight, just keep punching as fast as you can..That there's some good advice
zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354 zero9167

i was jokin around with my freind saying hes to **** to fight and he got pissed ans wanted to fight me and brung his friends.they all had knifes and 1 of them had a metal bar. i wasent gonna back down so i gathered around 15 people from this street bbal coart i play at(his people were only 5 in nmber). he thought i was gonna come alone rofl. we came in 4 cars lol and u shoulda seen his face. we didient fight tho we just talked it out

MclovinKilledU
Unfortunately, it sounds like OP has no friends.
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36047 Posts
[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"][QUOTE="zero9167"]Also TC just remember: even if you do get your ass kicked there's nothing wrong with that. You made a mistake, said something you shouldn't have and you'll get a life lesson from it. ;)zero9167
Something tells me that when he's throwing his knee into my face, I won't be thinking, "Oh boy! Lesson learned! Now I'm ready for the real world!"

So you're scared of being hurt? Well then a good ass kicking will also man you up a little. Just don't do something stupid like bringing a weapon.

yeah TC if you can prevent it do it no need to get physically harmed if it is preventable. It is really easy to talk about someone else so long as it isnt happening to you and that is what zero is doing
zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356 zero9167
Hes in grade 10? hes a pansy then, first of all if he wants to fight a 13 year old then hes a loser, second a kid in grade 10 whos 6'3" is ridiculous, that may be bending the truth a little and adding to your scaredness (not really a word but meh) and if it comes down to a fight, the trick to fighting is speed, muscles dont mean anything in a fight, just keep punching as fast as you can..That there's some good adviceProtestTheJOEL
That is good advice. When i was 13 i got beat by this scrawny kid who just never stopped punching lol. I didn't come out with any bruises or bleeding but i was basically stunned during the fight :lol:
Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#357 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
pray for divine intervention.....then punch him in the junk and go for his throat...
gbpackers94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358 gbpackers94
Member since 2008 • 685 Posts
Looks like you need the help of one, Mr.Miagi.
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts
[QUOTE="zero9167"][QUOTE="MclovinKilledU"]

:| Did I piss you off in some way?
Silent-Hal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#360 Silent-Hal
Member since 2007 • 9795 Posts
If all else fails, kill it with fire.
Avatar image for Forever_Changes
Forever_Changes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361 Forever_Changes
Member since 2008 • 428 Posts

dude, just fight him. You'll probably get beat up pretty bad but try your best. If you really want to avoid it you could inform your teachers of the situation and you'd never have to explain it all to your parents. Oh, and since he has a criminal record already chances are this method would be pretty effective.

And to be completely honest, it sounds to me like his girlfriend is a manipulative, lying so-and-so. I'd end communications with her. But then again I can't claim to have great understanding into the complexities of the female mind.

Oh, and post pics once they come through.

jk, :P

TecmoGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362 TecmoGirl
Member since 2007 • 3965 Posts

I don't know what to tell you at this point--he's totally going to kick your ass. I think you're underestimating just how bad this ass whoopin will be as well. He's so going to murder you. But if you survive(which isn't likely), come back and post here about it. = )

samuraiguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363 samuraiguns
Member since 2005 • 11588 Posts

lol, legendary title.

But, I suggest opening a can of whoop ass.

teaching bullies lessons earn respect.

curono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#364 curono
Member since 2005 • 7722 Posts
If you seek my counsel as fighting, slap him in the ear HARD. He will lose balance for a few seconds, but you must be swift. My real recommendation, try to talk down things. Violence is last resource.
pvtdonut54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#365 pvtdonut54
Member since 2008 • 8554 Posts

Grease up, he won't be able to catch ya. ;)

Shhadow_Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366 Shhadow_Viper
Member since 2009 • 2300 Posts

Grease up, he won't be able to catch ya. ;)

pvtdonut54

Try and catch me y'all! :lol:

gaming4us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367 gaming4us
Member since 2007 • 612 Posts
Call Cole's parents and tell them that Cole is gonna beat you up and he could possibly go to jail again. If the parents care, Cole's gonna get an ass-whoopin.
zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368 zero9167
[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"][QUOTE="zero9167"][QUOTE="MclovinKilledU"]

:| Did I piss you off in some way?

Not at all. Why?
zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369 zero9167

I don't know what to tell you at this point--he's totally going to kick your ass. I think you're underestimating just how bad this ass whoopin will be as well. He's so going to murder you. But if you survive(which isn't likely), come back and post here about it. = )

TecmoGirl
Lol.... As long as he doesn't talk **** before the fight it will probably end in one punch. I doubt this dude is even pissed off.
12345678ew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#370 12345678ew
Member since 2008 • 2353 Posts

I don't usually make topics with personal problems in OT, but I'm running out of people to go to, and I figured I'd come here.

I'm in seventh grade, and I'm thirteen. There's this guy named Cole, and he's in eighth grade, but he should be in tenth grade. He abuses drugs, and is 6'3. I'm about 5'3. He beats up lots of people, just because no one can stop him from doing it. He's been to juvenile prison before.

Anyways, I was talking to his girlfriend from another town on Facebook. We were joking around, and we started talking about his drug abuse. I came up with this sort of funny, joke advice to her about stripping until he gets rid of all the drugs. She laughed, and we kept talking about it. Then I said something like, "And when it's all done, send me pics lol jk." She thought I was serious for a second, and I told her I was joking, and she laughed and we talked a little more until she logged off.

So yesterday, I got a text from a number I didn't know that said I was going to get my ass kicked. I asked who it was and it was Cole. He thought I was serious about her sending me a picture, and I tried to tell him it was a joke but he didn't listen. He said next time he sees me, I'm ****ed. :|

Now, I'm scared. People are telling me I'm going to die. I can't tell my parents, because of the fact we were talking about sexual stuff like that and if I tried to explain this to them they would think I was serious about the picture. I could call my 30 year old cousin and tell him to fight for me, but then Cole would just get more pissed at me. I could call the cops and report a threat, but I don't know if this counts as a threat, and once again, Cole would just get more pissed.

So OT, what should I do?

Razor-Lazor
heh, that's simple. are there any other people like him? make buddies with somebody that can take him or is friends with him. besides, they don't usually follow through anyway. are you nerdy? if so your safe, large, retarded people don't beat up nerds because they're afraid the nerds will tell the teachers. they only beat up guys that they know won't get them in trouble lol.
Avatar image for themagicbum9720
themagicbum9720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371 themagicbum9720
Member since 2007 • 6536 Posts
offer him drugs.
enterawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#372 enterawesome
Member since 2009 • 9477 Posts
offer him drugs.themagicbum9720
And... /thread. You won the thread!
knight0151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373 knight0151
Member since 2008 • 1205 Posts

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

[QUOTE="LeGoofyGoober"]

don't do that. trust me. you're gonna be billed as a coward and a nerd for the rest of your middle school years. middle school was the roughest period for me. i fought like 7 times. high school every one is more mature. trust me, don't snitch.

LeGoofyGoober

His safety is more important than his reputation in middle school.

ok? his safety will be in even greater peril after he snitches. if the kid goes to jail, he's gonna get jumped by his friends. yeah, good move there man.

This, if any of you actually have been to middle school, you'll know that snitching will really get you in some DEEP sh!t.

and I mean DEEP sh!t.

You probably think that snitching will be the BEST possible idea, don't do it.

Not only will he actually try to hunt you down and hurt you more, the rest of the middle school will completely hate you, putting your "safety" in jeopardy.

Kay? Just STAY away from him and if he actually does hit you, punch and don't stop.

mramz88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#374 mramz88
Member since 2009 • 183 Posts
shoot him
Wae416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#375 Wae416
Member since 2007 • 803 Posts

[QUOTE="LeGoofyGoober"]

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

His safety is more important than his reputation in middle school.

knight0151

ok? his safety will be in even greater peril after he snitches. if the kid goes to jail, he's gonna get jumped by his friends. yeah, good move there man.

I don't know what middle school you guys went to, but none of this stuff happened to anybody where I was. The only people that ever fought were the handicapped people and the foreigners. :/

This, if any of you actually have been to middle school, you'll know that snitching will really get you in some DEEP sh!t.

and I mean DEEP sh!t.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58551 Posts

First, do this

What about asking his girl to explain to him that it was a joke. Then keep telling him it was just a joke and you apologize and have no business joking around about that stuff?Sajedene

Then try this if that fails

2 words: fight back

insect13

outside of that, you might just have to take a beating but you can at least try. Dont feel too bad, the guy has a year of age, fighting experience, and a whole foot on you. Just do your best to avoid it.

huggybear1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377 huggybear1974
Member since 2009 • 233 Posts

get a knife and shank his a22

shoot-first

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#378 shoot-first
Member since 2004 • 9788 Posts

Baseball bat

TecmoGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379 TecmoGirl
Member since 2007 • 3965 Posts

[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]

zero9167

Lol.... As long as he doesn't talk **** before the fight it will probably end in one punch. I doubt this dude is even pissed off.

lol! He better pray for that miracle.

I must say--it's moments like this that make me feel good about being a chica. Guys don't hit you unless you hit them(sometimes takes a few hits at that) and for every guy that will there are five guys willing to kick his ass for you. Im sure the TC wishes he had that going for him right about now.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58551 Posts

Baseball bat

shoot-first

no, golf club! Yea!

seriously man dont resort to using tools. Just use your hands and/or feet. Or dont fight.

Shhadow_Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381 Shhadow_Viper

[QUOTE="zero9167"][QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]

TecmoGirl

lol! He better pray for that miracle.

I must say--it's moments like this that make me feel good about being a chica. Guys don't hit you unless you hit them(sometimes takes a few hits at that) and for every guy that will there are five guys willing to kick his ass for you. Im sure the TC wishes he had that going for him right about now.

Well just rub it in why don't you? :P
Crucifier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382 Crucifier
Member since 2002 • 7195 Posts
dont bring a fist to a gun fight, even if only you have the gun. if in school, just make sure the school security is around when he sees you if you can.
basketball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#383 basketball
Member since 2005 • 39 Posts
lol 13 yearold trying to act cool and now you pay for it, get owned son
Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts
[QUOTE="curono"]If you seek my counsel as fighting, slap him in the ear HARD. He will lose balance for a few seconds, but you must be swift. My real recommendation, try to talk down things. Violence is last resource.

Nu you cant give real advice :P but yeah this works even better if you can get him on both sides at the same time.
modernsapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#385 modernsapien
Member since 2008 • 186 Posts

I don't usually make topics with personal problems in OT, but I'm running out of people to go to, and I figured I'd come here.

I'm in seventh grade, and I'm thirteen. There's this guy named Cole, and he's in eighth grade, but he should be in tenth grade. He abuses drugs, and is 6'3. I'm about 5'3. He beats up lots of people, just because no one can stop him from doing it. He's been to juvenile prison before.

Anyways, I was talking to his girlfriend from another town on Facebook. We were joking around, and we started talking about his drug abuse. I came up with this sort of funny, joke advice to her about stripping until he gets rid of all the drugs. She laughed, and we kept talking about it. Then I said something like, "And when it's all done, send me pics lol jk." She thought I was serious for a second, and I told her I was joking, and she laughed and we talked a little more until she logged off.

So yesterday, I got a text from a number I didn't know that said I was going to get my ass kicked. I asked who it was and it was Cole. He thought I was serious about her sending me a picture, and I tried to tell him it was a joke but he didn't listen. He said next time he sees me, I'm ****ed. :|

Now, I'm scared. People are telling me I'm going to die. I can't tell my parents, because of the fact we were talking about sexual stuff like that and if I tried to explain this to them they would think I was serious about the picture. I could call my 30 year old cousin and tell him to fight for me, but then Cole would just get more pissed at me. I could call the cops and report a threat, but I don't know if this counts as a threat, and once again, Cole would just get more pissed.

So OT, what should I do?

Razor-Lazor

Find him first. While your walking up to him he'll most likely say something corny. Right in the middle of his sentence kick him as hard as you can in the jewels. When he hits the ground give a few kicks for the threat but don't over due it, just prove your point. Then after that say something like " Don't ever threaten me again. " If you walk up, kick, kick some more, then speak all in one fluid motion he won't have time to attack and you'll catch him off guard.

Don't kids learn how to fight anymore?? :?

Tiefster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#386 Tiefster
Member since 2005 • 14639 Posts

Kill him...with a gun or a knife. You were in danger, here was coming right for you and he was significantly bigger than you. You're 13 you'll get off easy.

jasonbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#387 jasonbird
Member since 2009 • 49 Posts
[QUOTE="Sajedene"]What about asking his girl to explain to him that it was a joke. Then keep telling him it was just a joke and you apologize and have no business joking around about that stuff?

Thats not bad~~! You can try
jakehouston88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#388 jakehouston88
Member since 2009 • 2848 Posts

Take it.

:lol:

pvtdonut54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389 pvtdonut54
Member since 2008 • 8554 Posts

Get a vengeful God on your side.

Tiefster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#390 Tiefster
Member since 2005 • 14639 Posts

Get a vengeful God on your side.

pvtdonut54
Lets give him a death note
megahaloman64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#391 megahaloman64
Member since 2006 • 2532 Posts

Here's my idea, place an anyonmous phone call to the police department, tell them that this person you know "cole" has posetion of illegal drugs, he gets jailed, and you dont have to worry about getting your ass kicked. And trust me, they'll beilive you if you give his last name and juvinle hall was on his record before.

Avatar image for II-FBIsniper-II
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393 II-FBIsniper-II
Member since 2005 • 18067 Posts
Avoid him. It doesn't seem like that a big of deal to me for him to "kick your ass" about. Probably punch you but I doubt he'll go all out on you.

[QUOTE="basketball"]lol 13 yearold trying to act cool and now you pay for it, get owned sonknight0151

Ah, now we have the internet tough guys coming in.

I would totally own you right now but I think I'm also on the verge of getting banned, so I won't belittle your stupidity.

I don't see how he's trying to act cool, really, I don't.

so, if you don't have anything to contribute, leave, son.

After saying that you are on the verge of being banned, you called him stupid and insulted him by calling him "son". Nicely done.
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#394 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts
[QUOTE="modernsapien"]

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"]

So OT, what should I do?

Find him first. While your walking up to him he'll most likely say something corny. Right in the middle of his sentence kick him as hard as you can in the jewels. When he hits the ground give a few kicks for the threat but don't over due it, just prove your point. Then after that say something like " Don't ever threaten me again. " If you walk up, kick, kick some more, then speak all in one fluid motion he won't have time to attack and you'll catch him off guard.

If I were to fight him, this is no doubt plan A.
funked_up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#395 funked_up
Member since 2009 • 716 Posts
Bring a gun to the school and go for the high score.
Shhadow_Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#396 Shhadow_Viper

Personally, a kick to the jewels would just send me into rage frenzy mode, I don't know how good of an idea that is.

Kikouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397 Kikouken
Member since 2006 • 15913 Posts
lol, well she clearly told him what you said. So you should ask her to try and tell him that it was a joke, unless what you said creeped her out, then you are ****ed.
viva_hate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#398 viva_hate
Member since 2009 • 2414 Posts

I hear canada is very nice this time of yearDman0017

42 Celcius today, man. If it was me, I'd rather stay and get beaten up...

*sweats*

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#399 Serraph105

[QUOTE="modernsapien"]

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"]

So OT, what should I do?

Razor-Lazor

If I were to fight him, this is no doubt plan A.

*nods head* I like it.

I still say try and stop it so you can have both an alibi and perhaps a lack of a fight, but this most certainly would work.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#400 Serraph105

Personally, a kick to the jewels would just send me into rage frenzy mode, I don't know how good of an idea that is.

Shhadow_Viper
but you most likely couldn't do anything about it for a few minutes afterwords and after a few more kicks you will be down for a while.