I'm Going To Get My Ass Kicked. *8-18-09: Mods, Can I Get A Lock On This?*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36047 Posts
Why the hell were you talking to her like that in the first place anyway?rockguy92
who cares? he can talk to whoever he wants to.
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#302 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts

The kid is three years older than you, a full foot taller than you, probably much better built than you are, and definitely knows how to fight if he's been to jail. On top of all of that he's extremely emotional right now since he thinks you're trying to steal his girlfriend. Ignore people's advice on here to "be a man" and fight, that's the dumbest advice that could be given to you right now. If you two do fight, chances are very good you will wind up in the hospital, no joke. Your best bet is to alert the school and your parents. I doubt they're going to get upset since it's pretty obvious that what you said was a joke.

gameguy6700
This is probably the smartest advice I've read in this topic so far.
aequitas31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 aequitas31
Member since 2008 • 96 Posts

listen, what you should do is let him start the fight in school while there are adults around. This way someone will break it up before you get seriously hurt and then you can press charges and he'll go to jail.

LeGoofyGoober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 LeGoofyGoober
Member since 2009 • 3168 Posts

i know the majority of OT will tell you to tell the cops or something, but don't do that. it's cowardly, nerdy, and you'll get a bad rep and more people will pick on you/kick your ass. also, don't worry too much about him kicking your ass, he could just be bluffing. his insecure about himself so he picks on others i'm guessing. i've dealth with bullies before through fighting and even if you win, they're still gonna talk all the crap they want. sorry bro, but you're gonna get your ass kicked. just try to avoid him as much as possible.

hamstergeddon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 hamstergeddon
Member since 2006 • 7188 Posts
bring a sword to school.
LeGoofyGoober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 LeGoofyGoober

[QUOTE="gameguy6700"]

The kid is three years older than you, a full foot taller than you, probably much better built than you are, and definitely knows how to fight if he's been to jail. On top of all of that he's extremely emotional right now since he thinks you're trying to steal his girlfriend. Ignore people's advice on here to "be a man" and fight, that's the dumbest advice that could be given to you right now. If you two do fight, chances are very good you will wind up in the hospital, no joke. Your best bet is to alert the school and your parents. I doubt they're going to get upset since it's pretty obvious that what you said was a joke.

Razor-Lazor

don't do that. trust me. you're gonna be billed as a coward and a nerd for the rest of your middle school years. middle school was the roughest period for me. i fought like 7 times. high school every one is more mature. trust me, don't snitch.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#307 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"][QUOTE="gameguy6700"]

LeGoofyGoober

don't do that. trust me. you're gonna be billed as a coward and a nerd for the rest of your middle school years. middle school was the roughest period for me. i fought like 7 times. high school every one is more mature. trust me, don't snitch.

His safety is more important than his reputation in middle school.

Crazyguy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#308 Crazyguy105
Member since 2009 • 9513 Posts

i know the majority of OT will tell you to tell the cops or something, but don't do that. it's cowardly, nerdy, and you'll get a bad rep and more people will pick on you/kick your ass. also, don't worry too much about him kicking your ass, he could just be bluffing. his insecure about himself so he picks on others i'm guessing. i've dealth with bullies before through fighting and even if you win, they're still gonna talk all the crap they want. sorry bro, but you're gonna get your ass kicked. just try to avoid him as much as possible.

LeGoofyGoober

Exactly. Or do what that other guy said and make sure there are witness' around.

LeGoofyGoober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 LeGoofyGoober

[QUOTE="LeGoofyGoober"]

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"] This is probably the smartest advice I've read in this topic so far.ghoklebutter

ok? his safety will be in even greater peril after he snitches. if the kid goes to jail, he's gonna get jumped by his friends. yeah, good move there man.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 ghoklebutter

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

[QUOTE="LeGoofyGoober"]

LeGoofyGoober

ok? his safety will be in even greater peril after he snitches. if the kid goes to jail, he's gonna get jumped by his friends. yeah, good move there man.

That's a good point I guess...

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 Serraph105

LeGoofyGoober

I gotta say don't listen to legoofygoober tell your parents and/or teachers and don't make this guys apparent mistakes. Your "rep" is not overly important even if it feels like it might be. Have other people intervene and then just ignore it if people talk bad about you ignore them and make friends with people who wouldn't say crap like that.

Also if people ask you about it just explain in logical terms that getting into a fight with that guy would mean you would get in trouble regardless of how much the guy deserved a beating from you. However you want to eplain it just be logical and slant the story somewhat in your favor.

aRE-you-AFraid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 aRE-you-AFraid
Member since 2006 • 3234 Posts
Get your older brother to toss him.
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 Razor-Lazor
Get your older brother to toss him.aRE-you-AFraid
I don't have an older brother.
gameguy6700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 gameguy6700
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

LeGoofyGoober

Yeah, because the alternative is so much better. Why did I even think that having several broken bones and possible brain damage/coma would be worse than getting teased a little bit? Silly me, we all know that in middle school popularity > your life.

Crazyguy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#315 Crazyguy105
Member since 2009 • 9513 Posts

[QUOTE="LeGoofyGoober"]

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"] This is probably the smartest advice I've read in this topic so far.gameguy6700

Yeah, because the alternative is so much better. Why did I even think that having several broken bones and possible brain damage/coma would be worse than getting teased a little bit? Silly me, we all know that in middle school popularity > your life.

You actually think he would do that to TC?

Even WHEN they are people around?

GamerJess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 GamerJess
Member since 2009 • 797 Posts
I don't know why most people see violence as a way to solve this problem :l It doesn't matter who you go to, Cole is going to be upset. And if you fight back, he'll only beat your ass and be pleased with himself. Asking your 30 year old cousin sounds pathetic to me, no offense. Instead of experiencing a load of pain, why not just tell your parents that you were joking around like a jerk, said something that was miscommunicated and taken seriously. Sure, they'll think lesser of you, but in the end you may be able to get the police to show up. If he's been in prison before, then I'm sure the police will have no problem taking him back there again.
ryrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 ryrulez
Member since 2008 • 11605 Posts
Get your older brother to toss him.aRE-you-AFraid
What you mean like jerk him off :?
Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12143 Posts

Shoot him

gameguy6700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 gameguy6700
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

[QUOTE="gameguy6700"]

[QUOTE="LeGoofyGoober"]

Crazyguy105

Considering he's already been to jail once, yes, I'd say that this kid probably isn't the most restrained person in the world and is liable to go overboard and not care.

It doesn't take very much to do serious damage to a person. I'm a pretty skrawny guy but even I've made people cry in fights before even when I thought I was going easy on them. To be honest, all it takes to kill a person is one well landed punch to the back of the head. Hit hard enough and you can dislodge the brainstem. A few good jabs to the gut can cause internal bleeding. Some kicks to the spine can bruise it causing temporary or permanent paralysis. Humans are quite frail creatures and if you're a big guy pounding on a child and you just go all out, you can easily do some serious damage.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 ghoklebutter

[QUOTE="Crazyguy105"]

[QUOTE="gameguy6700"]

gameguy6700

Considering he's already been to jail once, yes, I'd say that this kid probably isn't the most restrained person in the world and is liable to go overboard and not care.

But he's going to be called a wuss if he doesn't fight! How can he POSSIBLY go through middle school being teased from time to time? :roll:

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178883 Posts
*sigh* Stay away from him and apologize again to the girl. Perhaps she'll talk to her boyfriend for her. You shouldn't have said what you did in the first place. And having a weapon is the worst advice I've seen in this thread.
zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 zero9167
Member since 2005 • 14554 Posts
Do you have STRANGER DANGER? NEED A ADULT? CALL 1-866-331-9474 and grab help FAST!
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 Razor-Lazor
*sigh* Stay away from him and apologize again to the girl. Perhaps she'll talk to her boyfriend for her. You shouldn't have said what you did in the first place. And having a weapon is the worst advice I've seen in this thread.LJS9502_basic
It's hard to stay away from him when we go to the same school, and go along the same bike path. I have apologized to the girl, and she was never offended by it. She says she thought it was funny so she told him. She's not mad, he is.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 LJS9502_basic  Online

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]*sigh* Stay away from him and apologize again to the girl. Perhaps she'll talk to her boyfriend for her. You shouldn't have said what you did in the first place. And having a weapon is the worst advice I've seen in this thread.Razor-Lazor
It's hard to stay away from him when we go to the same school, and go along the same bike path. I have apologized to the girl, and she was never offended by it. She says she thought it was funny so she told him. She's not mad, he is.

Then tell her to talk to him.

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 Razor-Lazor

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]*sigh* Stay away from him and apologize again to the girl. Perhaps she'll talk to her boyfriend for her. You shouldn't have said what you did in the first place. And having a weapon is the worst advice I've seen in this thread.LJS9502_basic

I did. She did. He won't listen.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 LJS9502_basic  Online

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"] It's hard to stay away from him when we go to the same school, and go along the same bike path. I have apologized to the girl, and she was never offended by it. She says she thought it was funny so she told him. She's not mad, he is.Razor-Lazor

Maybe she just told you she did. If he's her bf she should be able to persuade him.;)

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#327 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
A lot of good advices here. you can do a lot fo things. Apologize to him, if it doesn't work. Tell an adult person like a teacher at the school or your parents. But you also have to know he has a reason to be mad at you. But that doesn't justify him to beat you up
Avatar image for deactivated-57a12126af02c
deactivated-57a12126af02c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 deactivated-57a12126af02c
Member since 2007 • 3290 Posts
Where do you live. I'll gladly help you out in fighting him if you live close to me. But if you want to report it, just report it. There is always somebody out there is bigger, badder, and tougher.
zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 zero9167
Where do you live. I'll gladly help you out in fighting him if you live close to me. But if you want to report it, just report it. There is always somebody out there is bigger, badder, and tougher. kool-aids
like rambo
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 Razor-Lazor
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Then tell her to talk to him.

Maybe she just told you she did. If he's her bf she should be able to persuade him.;)

I tried telling her that she should be able to, and she got pissed. :|
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 LJS9502_basic  Online

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"] I did. She did. He won't listen.Razor-Lazor

And what does that tell you? Tells me she isn't making an effort. Probably likes the fact that he's willing to "defend her honor" as it were......

Avatar image for deactivated-57a12126af02c
deactivated-57a12126af02c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 deactivated-57a12126af02c
Member since 2007 • 3290 Posts
I think your making this too big of an issue. Just report it and be over with it. Admit you made a mistake of making that joke to whom you ever tell, and move on to not getting hurt. Just tell the truth and you will be ok.
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#333 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21653 Posts

You can always use your face for his punching bag, or you can be a man and fight back. Either way, if I were you, I'd let him initiate the fight so that I know he's being serious. That way if I kick his ass, at least I know he wanted it....

Or you can tell your teacher or his parents about the misunderstanding and maybe they can work something out, assuming he has parent....

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 Razor-Lazor
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Maybe she just told you she did. If he's her bf she should be able to persuade him.;)

And what does that tell you? Tells me she isn't making an effort. Probably likes the fact that he's willing to "defend her honor" as it were......

She's been unbelieveable since she told him. She keeps blaming me for being a dumbass and making the joke in the first place, even though she admitted she didn't care.
Shhadow_Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 Shhadow_Viper
Member since 2009 • 2300 Posts
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"] I tried telling her that she should be able to, and she got pissed. :|Razor-Lazor

She's been unbelieveable since she told him. She keeps blaming me for being a dumbass and making the joke in the first place, even though she admitted she didn't care.

Well that was not the smartest joke to make considering her BF. :|
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 LJS9502_basic  Online

She's been unbelieveable since she told him. She keeps blaming me for being a dumbass and making the joke in the first place, even though she admitted she didn't care.Razor-Lazor
You do know she's the reason for his attitude?

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 Razor-Lazor

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"]She's been unbelieveable since she told him. She keeps blaming me for being a dumbass and making the joke in the first place, even though she admitted she didn't care.LJS9502_basic

You do know she's the reason for his attitude?

Yes.
Trinners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 Trinners
Member since 2009 • 2537 Posts

keep your stance low and charge at him. Then grab his lower legs and trip him over as fast as you can then clinch his ankle/feet with your arms and hands and then tell him that if he doesn't surrender, you'll break his ankle.

zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 zero9167
Also TC just remember: even if you do get your ass kicked there's nothing wrong with that. You made a mistake, said something you shouldn't have and you'll get a life lesson from it. ;)
axis_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 axis_1
Member since 2003 • 214 Posts
She sounds like an attention whore, to be honest. I think Basic's right when he says she's not making an effort because she enjoys it.
TBoogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 TBoogy
Member since 2007 • 4382 Posts

You said he has beaten up a lot of people. Well, you should all come together and kick his ass. I bet he won't do it again. He is only thriving on you all being afraid individually.

If that is not an option, then just face him without fear. That will upset him as well. He wants to see you afraid. Don't show it. And fight dirty. There are no "rules" in a fight.

And lastly, he will not kill you. A few wounds will heal quickly. Wounded pride takes longer.

zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 zero9167

keep your stance low and charge at him. Then grab his lower legs and trip him over as fast as you can then clinch his ankle/feet with your arms and hands and then tell him that if he doesn't surrender, you'll break his ankle.

Trinners
that'd be great. It's just there's a 99% chance the fight will end in one punch.
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 Razor-Lazor
Also TC just remember: even if you do get your ass kicked there's nothing wrong with that. You made a mistake, said something you shouldn't have and you'll get a life lesson from it. ;)zero9167
Something tells me that when he's throwing his knee into my face, I won't be thinking, "Oh boy! Lesson learned! Now I'm ready for the real world!"
kemar7856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#344 kemar7856
Member since 2004 • 11783 Posts
[QUOTE="Sajedene"]What about asking his girl to explain to him that it was a joke. Then keep telling him it was just a joke and you apologize and have no business joking around about that stuff?

I really doubt thats gonna work with this guy...but in the mean time laugh thats he's in eighth grade for now just avoid the both of them
x8VXU6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#345 x8VXU6
Member since 2008 • 3411 Posts

I don't usually make topics with personal problems in OT, but I'm running out of people to go to, and I figured I'd come here.

I'm in seventh grade, and I'm thirteen. There's this guy named Cole, and he's in eighth grade, but he should be in tenth grade. He abuses drugs, and is 6'3. I'm about 5'3. He beats up lots of people, just because no one can stop him from doing it. He's been to juvenile prison before.

Anyways, I was talking to his girlfriend from another town on Facebook. We were joking around, and we started talking about his drug abuse. I came up with this sort of funny, joke advice to her about stripping until he gets rid of all the drugs. She laughed, and we kept talking about it. Then I said something like, "And when it's all done, send me pics lol jk." She thought I was serious for a second, and I told her I was joking, and she laughed and we talked a little more until she logged off.

So yesterday, I got a text from a number I didn't know that said I was going to get my ass kicked. I asked who it was and it was Cole. He thought I was serious about her sending me a picture, and I tried to tell him it was a joke but he didn't listen. He said next time he sees me, I'm ****ed. :|

Now, I'm scared. People are telling me I'm going to die. I can't tell my parents, because of the fact we were talking about sexual stuff like that and if I tried to explain this to them they would think I was serious about the picture. I could call my 30 year old cousin and tell him to fight for me, but then Cole would just get more pissed at me. I could call the cops and report a threat, but I don't know if this counts as a threat, and once again, Cole would just get more pissed.

So OT, what should I do?

Razor-Lazor

Ok listen to these 3 steps

1.Grow a pair

2.Do some push-ups

3.Fight him back

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts
[QUOTE="zero9167"]Also TC just remember: even if you do get your ass kicked there's nothing wrong with that. You made a mistake, said something you shouldn't have and you'll get a life lesson from it. ;)Razor-Lazor
Something tells me that when he's throwing his knee into my face, I won't be thinking, "Oh boy! Lesson learned! Now I'm ready for the real world!"

If you have any suspicion at ALL that this punk might seriously hurt you, tell someone. Anyone. But don't let him touch you, there are laws protecting you, as well as many members of the school faculty that would gladly step in and intervene. If that seems unreasonable, you could always attempt to fight him. That being said, it will only make you both look childish, considering your age and the other boys' background (drugs and a Juvenile detention center). You really want to get back at him? Tell the principle. If he so much as threatens you after that it then becomes grounds for expulsion. Getting someone kicked out of a school is some sweet revenge.
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 Razor-Lazor

Ok listen to these 3 steps 1.Grow a pair

2.Do some push-ups 3.Fight him backx8VXU6

Wow. Apparently you don't understand that I could've been training for this fight for months now, and he would still kick my ass. Nothing's going to change the fact that he's about 3 years older than me and a foot taller.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 LJS9502_basic  Online

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"][QUOTE="zero9167"]Also TC just remember: even if you do get your ass kicked there's nothing wrong with that. You made a mistake, said something you shouldn't have and you'll get a life lesson from it. ;)chrisrooR

If you have any suspicion at ALL that this punk might seriously hurt you, tell someone. Anyone. But don't let him touch you, there are laws protecting you, as well as many members of the school faculty that would gladly step in and intervene. If that seems unreasonable, you could always attempt to fight him. That being said, it will only make you both look childish, considering your age and the other boys' background (drugs and a Juvenile detention center). You really want to get back at him? Tell the principle. If he so much as threatens you after that it then becomes grounds for expulsion. Getting someone kicked out of a school is some sweet revenge.

Do you think the dude will fight at school? Best guess....outside the school grounds where the school has no authority.

axis_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 axis_1
Member since 2003 • 214 Posts
[QUOTE="zero9167"]Also TC just remember: even if you do get your ass kicked there's nothing wrong with that. You made a mistake, said something you shouldn't have and you'll get a life lesson from it. ;)Razor-Lazor

Yeah, but if a fight does occur, at least you'll still have respect for yourself. It's not about winning, it's about doing the your best. If the best you can do isn't enough, then at least you tried. "Cowards die many times before their deaths. The valiant never taste of death but once." Edit: This is assuming that he isn't out to permanently maim you. If that's the case and you can't stop him, run like a little girl!
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 Serraph105

[QUOTE="x8VXU6"]Ok listen to these 3 steps 1.Grow a pair

2.Do some push-ups 3.Fight him backRazor-Lazor

Wow. Apparently you don't understand that I could've been training for this fight for months now, and he would still kick my ass. Nothing's going to change the fact that he's about 3 years older than me and a foot taller.

yeah you gotta tell someone that can intervene before this fight happens. That way if it does still happen (you should still fight back obviously) you can say you knew it was going to happen and tried to get help to prevent it.alibys are really a good thing.