I'm Going To Get My Ass Kicked. *8-18-09: Mods, Can I Get A Lock On This?*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wae416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#201 Wae416
Member since 2007 • 803 Posts

If he beats you up, charge him with assault.

flazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#202 flazzle
Member since 2007 • 6507 Posts

3. If the person has you in a headlock, punch the person in the groin with great force.

ghoklebutter

you could do that, or reach up and fish-hook his cheek in his mouth. OW THAT HURTS!

remember, where his head goes, his body will go.

There was comedian that would suggest you 'go crazy'. You could foam at the mouth, rub feces on your body beforehand, and just be a nut. Even ask for spare change.

Dip your hands in gasoline too. If you touch his eyes...ow!

bachilders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#203 bachilders
Member since 2005 • 1430 Posts

stay out of his way and don't say anything to him if he talks to you, just get away from him and eventually he will find some weaker runt to squash

Avatar image for Ultrabeatdown55
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#204 Ultrabeatdown55
Member since 2008 • 15314 Posts

I'm not going to tell you my age, but 10 years ago when I was 15 some punk tried to beat me up, and do you know what I done. Well I will tell you.

I punched him in DA BALLS

solidfish30
So your 25 eh?
Thug2Wasteland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#205 Thug2Wasteland
Member since 2005 • 1051 Posts
[QUOTE="Xx_Hopeless_xX"]

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"]

I don't usually make topics with personal problems in OT, but I'm running out of people to go to, and I figured I'd come here.

I'm in seventh grade, and I'm thirteen. There's this guy named Cole, and he's in eighth grade, but he should be in tenth grade. He abuses drugs, and is 6'3. I'm about 5'3. He beats up lots of people, just because no one can stop him from doing it. He's been to juvenile prison before.

Anyways, I was talking to his girlfriend from another town on Facebook. We were joking around, and we started talking about his drug abuse. I came up with this sort of funny, joke advice to her about stripping until he gets rid of all the drugs. She laughed, and we kept talking about it. Then I said something like, "And when it's all done, send me pics lol jk." She thought I was serious for a second, and I told her I was joking, and she laughed and we talked a little more until she logged off.

So yesterday, I got a text from a number I didn't know that said I was going to get my ass kicked. I asked who it was and it was Cole. He thought I was serious about her sending me a picture, and I tried to tell him it was a joke but he didn't listen. He said next time he sees me, I'm ****ed. :|

Now, I'm scared. People are telling me I'm going to die. I can't tell my parents, because of the fact we were talking about sexual stuff like that and if I tried to explain this to them they would think I was serious about the picture. I could call my 30 year old cousin and tell him to fight for me, but then Cole would just get more pissed at me. I could call the cops and report a threat, but I don't know if this counts as a threat, and once again, Cole would just get more pissed.

So OT, what should I do?

Your 13..shouldn't have been telling another dudes Gf to strip even if you were joking...1st problem...2nd Hope he doesn't bring a weapon and 3rd...why don't you call up some friends to back you up..ever hear of the saying "Strength in numbers"..?

Good words of advice, but i suggest you should talk about it then getting people that aren't involved in a fight, resolve it on someone who has authority on the dude or something...
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#206 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

Also, another thing you could do is to grasp the (male) attacker's genitals like crushing a bunch of grapes.

I feel weak whenever I say that. :cry:

hyrueprince11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#207 hyrueprince11
Member since 2005 • 5722 Posts

Also, another thing you could do is to grasp the (male) attacker's genitals like crushing a bunch of grapes.

ghoklebutter

that will only make him more mad and people wouldn't respect him at all

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

hyrueprince11

that will only make him more mad and people wouldn't respect him at all

Not if you do it with vigor! :D

But maybe it isn't the best idea.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts
Fight back. Basic Krav Maga should help. Dumb brutes like him are slow and powerful, go for fast hits. Once you land a hit, don't stop. If you EVER manage to get him on the floor, just pound away.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
Well you better get to shadowboxing if you want to win. Or practice with other people with some gloves. The only thing I can say is become a fighter. Take it to the ground. That is the best way to fight people bigger then you.
UnamedThing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 UnamedThing
Member since 2008 • 1761 Posts
Do have friends that watch your back? I really don't see a way out of this man. I dunno, try to stay near teachers? If you call the police they're obviously going to let your parents know.
flowersjf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#212 flowersjf
Member since 2008 • 2856 Posts
Just look at my sig.lol
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
Challenge him to a 1 on one cagematch in Call of Duty 4. That proves who the real man is.
Deathxcore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Deathxcore
Member since 2007 • 1786 Posts
Kick him in his fat f***ing face. Bring a bat and beat his knees in.
dramaybaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 dramaybaz
Member since 2005 • 6020 Posts
I will come back in this thread in a couple of days for the result. :) Keep us updated.
Avatar image for b3yondstupidity
b3yondstupidity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 b3yondstupidity
Member since 2007 • 12500 Posts
Hmm, try calling him maybe? Or finding his MSN. Give him one of your games maybe
dub14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 dub14
Member since 2008 • 497 Posts

google it up and you'll find the answer

Avatar image for tocklestein2005
tocklestein2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 tocklestein2005
Member since 2008 • 5532 Posts

cheap tazer, billy club, or brass knuckles would help.

MuddVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 MuddVader
Member since 2007 • 6326 Posts
What about asking his girl to explain to him that it was a joke. Sajedene
This, though the guys sounds like an *** in general so I dont expect him to listen in any case. You arent going to die, just get roughed up. Avoid him, and like I just agreed you should do, try and get her to get him to let it go because it was a joke. Though if worse comes to worse, tell your parents and get this taken care of or call 'We-Tip' on him and report him for suspicion of drug possesion *shrugs*
Frenzyd109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#220 Frenzyd109
Member since 2007 • 2276 Posts
Well, your 30 year old cousin won't do anything if he has a brain. Assault on a minor is not a good thing. And to you, you will not beat him. this isn't a movie where the good guy wins. Unless you are from the Matrix or something, he'll most likely destroy you. Avoid him and keep trying to apologize. That's your best hope
Punjabiking101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Punjabiking101
Member since 2008 • 1577 Posts

Bring a realistic toy gun, It'll probably scare the crap out of him :P

WhiteSnake5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 WhiteSnake5000
Member since 2005 • 12454 Posts

Knock him out, steal all his clothes and tape him to the front doors of the school.

EMOEVOLUTION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 EMOEVOLUTION
Member since 2008 • 8998 Posts

stop being a sissy.

there is nothing wrong with getting beat up if you fight back.

RJay123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 RJay123
Member since 2009 • 911 Posts

Telling an adult beats getting beat up.

JC346

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#225 JC346
Member since 2007 • 4886 Posts
1. Bring a knife to the fight. 2. Stab him. 3. ???? 4. Profit!
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

I seriously hope no one made a comment along the lines of ..."well you got what you deserve" or "you were asking for it". :|

Chiddaling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#227 Chiddaling
Member since 2008 • 9106 Posts
have s-e-x with an alien. Get mutated arms. Pop some boi's. Also, 13 year old's have facebook?
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts

I seriously hope no one made a comment along the lines of ..."well you got what you deserve" or "you were asking for it". :|

Teenaged
Then you didn't read the thread. :P
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#229 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

I had a similar problem years ago. I had just moved to California from NJ and meet this hot girl at a beach party. Problem was, she had just broken up with another guy. Bigger problem was that that guy was the head of a karate gang. I didn't know that at the time, so when he shoved her down on the ground, I intervened. We fought, but he knew better karate than me. I was just learning mine from a book.

Well, long story short, he and his friends made my life a living hell for the next few months. I tried joining a karate club to learn how to fight back, but unfortunately neither pain or fear existed in that dojo, soI didnt fit in.

Finally, after receiving a serious thrashing, the japanese-american janitor of my apartment complex intervened. He beat those guys down and then went to their karate club and spoke with their sensei. They would leave me alone until after the annual valley karate tournament, but I had to fight in it. Fortunately, my japanese friend agreed totrain me. At first I didnt think it would work, he had me do things like sand the floor, wax cars, paint fences, etc. But then he showed me that they were actually defensive karate moves. Awesome stuff.

Well, anyways, the karate tournament came. I made it pretty far, but then one of the bad karate gang guys illegally swept my leg. Man, did that hurt. He got DQ'd, but I didnt know if I could fight in the final match against Johnny, the head gang guy. Well, my teacher fixed my leg with this ancient trick and I was able to make it into the final fight.

It was tough, and many of the gang members were yelling at him to put me in a body bag. However, I defeated him 3 points to 2 and won the tournament. I also won his respect, and they have never bothered me since. Hope this gives you help.

UnamedThing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 UnamedThing

Teenaged
Suprisingly not.
Norg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Norg
Member since 2002 • 15959 Posts

So its like asophmore in high school thats still in 8th grade LOL taking on 7th graders yeah your screwed your only hope is to rally your fellow classmates to unite to stop this retarded bully ... LOL if not then your prob dead he could prob choke slam u :P

WhiteSnake5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 WhiteSnake5000
Member since 2005 • 12454 Posts

I had a similar problem years ago. I had just moved to California from NJ and meet this hot girl at a beach party. Problem was, she had just broken up with another guy. Bigger problem was that that guy was the head of a karate gang. I didn't know that at the time, so when he shoved her down on the ground, I intervened. We fought, but he knew better karate than me. I was just learning mine from a book.

Well, long story short, he and his friends made my life a living hell for the next few months. I tried joining a karate club to learn how to fight back, but unfortunately neither pain or fear existed in that dojo, soI didnt fit in.

Finally, after receiving a serious thrashing, the japanese-american janitor of my apartment complex intervened. He beat those guys down and then went to their karate club and spoke with their sensei. They would leave me alone until after the annual valley karate tournament, but I had to fight in it. Fortunately, my japanese friend agreed totrain me. At first I didnt think it would work, he had me do things like sand the floor, wax cars, paint fences, etc. But then he showed me that they were actually defensive karate moves. Awesome stuff.

Well, anyways, the karate tournament came. I made it pretty far, but then one of the bad karate gang guys illegally swept my leg. Man, did that hurt. He got DQ'd, but I didnt know if I could fight in the final match against Johnny, the head gang guy. Well, my teacher fixed my leg with this ancient trick and I was able to make it into the final fight.

It was tough, and many of the gang members were yelling at him to put me in a body bag. However, I defeated him 3 points to 2 and won the tournament. I also won his respect, and they have never bothered me since. Hope this gives you help.

sonicare
I remember that movie.
UnamedThing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 UnamedThing
[QUOTE="sonicare"]

I think I saw that movie. :P
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
[QUOTE="sonicare"]

You...you stole that plot from a movie....
Fiotwo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Fiotwo
Member since 2005 • 946 Posts

well if all else fails, record it and put it on youtube

uhh...for evidence in the court of law...yea, for evidence!

Lief_Ericson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Lief_Ericson
Member since 2005 • 7082 Posts

Get him like this

LK-47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 LK-47
Member since 2009 • 1167 Posts
I doubt he's going to listen to you, even though it was a joke. It sounds like you are going to have to fight back. ;)
KcurtorMas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 KcurtorMas
Member since 2009 • 1484 Posts

Well, you ask him if he knows about the Porcupine Theory...

"A Lion and a Porcupine get in a fight. Who do you think wins? Ofcourse, the Lion wins, but not without getting a barb or two under his skin. Well, if you swing on me, I promise totake a huge bite out of your left cheek. You may beat me up. Hell, you may kill me...but youll have to live the rest of your life with a huge hole in your cheek. So tell me...is it worth it?"

If he still swings on you, follow through with your promise, and swear up and down that you warned him, and used it as an act of self defense, seeing as how he's an unpredictable fool who outweighs you by atleast 50 lbs. If he doesnt, he's smarter than he looks, I guess. Either way, problem solved.

meiaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#239 meiaman
Member since 2006 • 3300 Posts
It would be funny if a few days later the guy send him a message like this: "Calm down dude, i was just joking. :P"
meiaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#240 meiaman
Member since 2006 • 3300 Posts

well if all else fails, record it and put it on youtube

uhh...for evidence in the court of law...yea, for the lulz!

Fiotwo
Fixed that for ya. :D
06350GT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 06350GT
Member since 2009 • 88 Posts

take karate. i learned so many weakspots i can kill someone in less than a min. here are some obvious weakspots that you can attack if hes bigger than you: eyes, kneecap, jewels, nose, ear, individual fingers. the small things hurt the most.

chAzN93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 chAzN93
Member since 2004 • 34854 Posts
buy a gun.
Shhadow_Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Shhadow_Viper
Member since 2009 • 2300 Posts

A person way bigger than me threatens to kick my ass, and I will be grabbing the closest makeshift weapon and proceed to apply long term damage to the guy. A quick chop to the throat can close a windpipe, maybe buy some mace, spray him then stomp on him, a pocketknife or boxcutter could stop him in his tracks... I would not take any chances with this guy as he has intent to seriously hurt you, sometimes the only option is to severely hurt him first.

06350GT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 06350GT
Member since 2009 • 88 Posts

attack his weakpoint for massive damage.

Lief_Ericson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Lief_Ericson
Member since 2005 • 7082 Posts

Oh if you hit him hard enough in the chin you wil hit the "button" casuing a KO

hyrueprince11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 hyrueprince11
Member since 2005 • 5722 Posts

A person way bigger than me threatens to kick my ass, and I will be grabbing the closest makeshift weapon and proceed to apply long term damage to the guy. A quick chop to the throat can close a windpipe, maybe buy some mace, spray him then stomp on him, a pocketknife or boxcutter could stop him in his tracks... I would not take any chances with this guy as he has intent to seriously hurt you, sometimes the only option is to severely hurt him first.

Shhadow_Viper

that's the worst thing he could possibly do, he either gets in real trouble because of his parents, the school, the law or if the guy is actually a drug addict he probably might have some dangerous friends that could kill him

hedden93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 hedden93
Member since 2009 • 5496 Posts

bring a baseball bat.

DazedDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points