I'm Going To Get My Ass Kicked. *8-18-09: Mods, Can I Get A Lock On This?*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts
[QUOTE="bangell99"]

You should hang around with a big group of friends who are quite tough. If you have to fight him personally, go for the nuts.

You shouldn't jump to conclusions - he may just forget - but if he turns out to be serious, and you're in real danger, you could always go to the police. They'd see his criminal record and take you seriously.

This. Good luck and let us know what happens eh.
spawnassasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 spawnassasin
Member since 2006 • 18702 Posts

[QUOTE="solidfish30"]

I'm not going to tell you my age, but 10 years ago when I was 15 some punk tried to beat me up, and do you know what I done. Well I will tell you.

I punched him in DA BALLS

Avistann

howd that work out

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts
[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"][QUOTE="MistressMinako"] Then... how do you know it's him? Do you have your number on Facebook or something?MistressMinako
Well, he said it was Cole and that I told his girlfriend to send me nude pictures of her. And I thought it was his girlfriend messing with me at first but then she texted me. No, I do not have my number on Facebook.

Then how did SHE get your number? Either your friends gave out your number or she did or someone is messing with you.

I had messaged her my number about three minutes after Cole texted me, because she had asked for it.
xxxAdvocatexxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104 xxxAdvocatexxx
Member since 2008 • 1797 Posts

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"][QUOTE="gatorteen"]

This. There is power in numbers. Here is a video that will help explain it better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxRmVqNEJPY

gatorteen

But...the spider won. :|

I know isn't it a cool video

What about power in numbers? :lol:

Xsan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#105 Xsan3
Member since 2009 • 2618 Posts

Welcome to early manhood. This is a natural part of growing up. You have to let ur Self-Esteem take a seat and see what happens.

The best thing about your position is. You're obviously a smaller person than He is - therefore you already win - no matter what.

If you Lose, so what? you're smaller and thats what everyone would expect - so who cares.

However,! If you are to somehow win the fight - U'll be the talk of your school for years to come!

Don't worry - U'll be fine.

X~

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Razor-Lazor
[QUOTE="xxxAdvocatexxx"]

[QUOTE="gatorteen"]

But...the spider won. :|Razor-Lazor

I know isn't it a cool video

What about power in numbers? :lol:

This makes me feel a lot better about my situation. :lol:
flordeceres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 flordeceres
Member since 2005 • 4662 Posts

Since he does hang out with other people it is very likely that he will fight you with other people present and that if you manage to fight back he will have other people to back him up. He is probably afraid to fight you by himself.

MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#108 MistressMinako
Member since 2008 • 45964 Posts
[QUOTE="MistressMinako"][QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"] Well, he said it was Cole and that I told his girlfriend to send me nude pictures of her. And I thought it was his girlfriend messing with me at first but then she texted me. No, I do not have my number on Facebook.Razor-Lazor
Then how did SHE get your number? Either your friends gave out your number or she did or someone is messing with you.

I had messaged her my number about three minutes after Cole texted me, because she had asked for it.

Hmm... some sort of coincidence. Or not... hmm. But yeah, someone ratted your number out because I don't think he would go into serious measures to find your number.
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Razor-Lazor
[QUOTE="flordeceres"]

He is probably afraid to fight you by himself.

I highly doubt that.
Colin1192

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Colin1192
Member since 2008 • 6221 Posts

Let him throw the first punch, dodge it, kick him in the jewels, knee him in the head and run like hell

Lethalhazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#111 Lethalhazard
Member since 2009 • 5451 Posts
Grab a large knife. Say you were assaulted :D ok but seriously, FIGHT back in any way possible.
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Razor-Lazor
I feel like texting him right now and try to apologize.
Xsan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Xsan3

I feel like texting him right now and try to apologize.Razor-Lazor
Hey kid - scroll back and read waht I posted. Its real advice.

megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23160 Posts
Tell him he's a foot taller than you. If he beats you up that makes him the biggest loser in your school.
gatorteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 gatorteen
Member since 2005 • 2760 Posts

[QUOTE="flordeceres"]

Before I answer: does he frequently hang out with other bullies, large of group of friends ?

Razor-Lazor

He frequently hangs out with other drug addicts, who are also bigger than me.

This is what you do. Steal drugs from one of cole's friend. Plant the drugs on Cole, and get out of there. Create a rumor that Cole is the one that took the drugs, and then sit back and watch your master plan develop before your eyes.

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Razor-Lazor

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"]I feel like texting him right now and try to apologize.Xsan3

I already read it. It's not real advice. My problem is that I don't want to fight. If I lose then I get my ass kicked and everyone laughs, no matter how much younger I am, and if I win he just keeps coming back for more ass kicking.
TerrorToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 TerrorToaster
Member since 2009 • 207 Posts

Hang with your friends. He won't beat you to a pulp if there are other people around

muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#118 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts
[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"][QUOTE="Xsan3"]

I feel like texting him right now and try to apologize.Razor-Lazor

I already read it. It's not real advice. My problem is that I don't want to fight. If I lose then I get my ass kicked and everyone laughs, no matter how much younger I am, and if I win he just keeps coming back for more ass kicking.

You will look like and even bigger panzy if you dont fight him.
Lethalhazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Lethalhazard
[QUOTE="Xsan3"]

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"]I feel like texting him right now and try to apologize.Razor-Lazor

No....if you kick his *** hard enough, he'll be scared of you. Or he'll kill you if he's really suicidal/psychopathic. You're in a lose-lose situation. At least kick his ***.
Lethalhazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Lethalhazard

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"][QUOTE="Xsan3"]Hey kid - scroll back and read waht I posted. Its real advice.

muller39

This. You will be bullied more if you never stand up for yourself.

Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts
Run him over with a car?
Avistann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Avistann
Member since 2008 • 7102 Posts
[QUOTE="Xsan3"]

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"]I feel like texting him right now and try to apologize.Razor-Lazor

Not if you put up a good fight. You could be the shining knight against the bully, the last stand against the bully's reign of darkness. You would be idolized by all the nerds and geeks, You will be made king and you will be pampered. Fight, fight, fight!
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Razor-Lazor

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"][QUOTE="Xsan3"]Hey kid - scroll back and read waht I posted. Its real advice.

Lethalhazard

No....if you kick his *** hard enough, he'll be scared of you. Or he'll kill you if he's really suicidal/psychopathic. You're in a lose-lose situation. At least kick his ***.

You don't understand. There is NO chance in hell I can beat him up. If I get a hit on him he'll get even more angry and beat the hell out of me.

Avistann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Avistann

[QUOTE="Lethalhazard"][QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"] I already read it. It's not real advice. My problem is that I don't want to fight. If I lose then I get my ass kicked and everyone laughs, no matter how much younger I am, and if I win he just keeps coming back for more ass kicking.Razor-Lazor

You don't understand. There is NO chance in hell I can beat him up. If I get a hit on him he'll get even more angry and beat the hell out of me.

Just Indiana Jones it. Whip him into submission.
spawnassasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 spawnassasin

[QUOTE="Lethalhazard"][QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"] I already read it. It's not real advice. My problem is that I don't want to fight. If I lose then I get my ass kicked and everyone laughs, no matter how much younger I am, and if I win he just keeps coming back for more ass kicking.Razor-Lazor

well not with that attitude your not going to win

and if you do end up fighting him just use your size to your advantage

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Razor-Lazor

muller39

I don't think I look like a panzy by refusing to fight a kid a foot taller and three years older than me. It's like putting Gary Coleman refusing to fight Mike Tyson. Could you blame him?

Anti-Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Anti-Venom
Member since 2008 • 5646 Posts
You deserve it for flirtin with his girl.
Xsan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Xsan3

Here's the thing. You can try texting him a simple appology - but if he still challenges you and you try to back out, everyone will laugh anyway. U'll still feel self-concious from now until forever. Best thing you could hope for is to Crack jokes about yourself to others about some Large gorilla MF trying pick on ya. Or something like that. Just dont be a punk.

Besides - if his girl has been flirting back at you, this reminds me of an old Hip-hop song that goes "Don't check the pimp-Check the Ho" ;)

X~

Avistann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Avistann

[QUOTE="muller39"][QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"] I already read it. It's not real advice. My problem is that I don't want to fight. If I lose then I get my ass kicked and everyone laughs, no matter how much younger I am, and if I win he just keeps coming back for more ass kicking.Razor-Lazor

I don't think I look like a panzy by refusing to fight a kid a foot taller and three years older than me. It's like putting Gary Coleman refusing to fight Mike Tyson. Could you blame him?

Yes, you still went through actions to bring up a fight. Plus you are dealing with middle schoolers, they do not have a brain. They are just going to think of you as a loser if you don't fight a giant. It is same thing as when a big tough guy threatens to jump you with his friends but you end up being the loser for backing out when ti is 1 v 4. The last part happened to me, how am I the loser? when he can not face his own fight.
gatorteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 gatorteen
Member since 2005 • 2760 Posts

Run him over with a car? SAGE_OF_FIRE

ARE YOU MAD!! Do you know how much trouble he would be in if he ran someone over without a license.

solidfish30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 solidfish30
Member since 2008 • 676 Posts

I have all ready asked this before, what is the worst he can really do to you?

mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts

Go to this site:

www.fighttips.com

They can help a little more over there.

Before I get modded, this isn't an ad, The forums over there have some pretty hardcore MMA fighters, they can usually give you tips on what to do. If you plan to fight him that is.

Got_to_go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Got_to_go
Member since 2009 • 2036 Posts

[QUOTE="Wolls"][QUOTE="MistressMinako"]Dude, but still... you can tell a staff member but... after his so called punishment, he will probably still come after you! :oRazor-Lazor
Exactly you either face him now, or face him later. Seriously just try to hit him in the balls, it will at least give you a chance.

But that's my problem. If I fight him, and by some amazingly lucky chance I beat him, he'll just come back for more.

I think it's time we take a lesson from the book Enders Game. In it, Ender is confronted by a bully and his two friends who are larger than him. Ender is held by the bully's friends while he punches Ender. So what does Ender do? He dropkicks the bully in the chest. But he knows that the bully would only come back angrier at another time, even if he beat him now. So Ender proceeds to kick the bully's ass so hard, that he'll never have to worry about the bully ever deciding to come back for more. (Granted the bully ended up getting killed, but that's not the point)

So basically, what you need to do is show the druggie that you're a badass mother****** who will not take **** from anyone. Like Rambo or Conan.

swazidoughman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 91

#136 swazidoughman
Member since 2008 • 3520 Posts

I don't usually make topics with personal problems in OT, but I'm running out of people to go to, and I figured I'd come here.

I'm in seventh grade, and I'm thirteen. There's this guy named Cole, and he's in eighth grade, but he should be in tenth grade. He abuses drugs, and is 6'3. I'm about 5'3.

Razor-Lazor

Hmm, I know someone named Cole who fits that description, the difference is that he is a Freshman in Highschool, and will be a sophmore this year.
I don't know if it's possible to do badly enough to be thrown back a grade or two, but it's something he could accomplish :lol:

Do you happen to live in NH?

_en1gma_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 _en1gma_
Member since 2004 • 14617 Posts
Just avoid him.
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Razor-Lazor

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"][QUOTE="Wolls"] Exactly you either face him now, or face him later. Seriously just try to hit him in the balls, it will at least give you a chance.Got_to_go

But that's my problem. If I fight him, and by some amazingly lucky chance I beat him, he'll just come back for more.

I think it's time we take a lesson from the book Enders Game. In it, Ender is confronted by a bully and his two friends who are larger than him. Ender is held by the bully's friends while he punches Ender. So what does Ender do? He dropkicks the bully in the chest. But he knows that the bully would only come back angrier at another time, even if he beat him now. So Ender proceeds to kick the bully's ass so hard, that he'll never have to worry about the bully ever deciding to come back for more. (Granted the bully ended up getting killed, but that's not the point)

So basically, what you need to do is show the druggie that you're a badass mother****** who will not take **** from anyone. Like Rambo or Conan.

But I can't kick his ass that hard. I can hardly reach his head.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
baseball bat + back of the head
Avistann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Avistann
[QUOTE="Got_to_go"]

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"] But that's my problem. If I fight him, and by some amazingly lucky chance I beat him, he'll just come back for more.Razor-Lazor

Kick the kneecaps
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Razor-Lazor

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"]

I don't usually make topics with personal problems in OT, but I'm running out of people to go to, and I figured I'd come here.

I'm in seventh grade, and I'm thirteen. There's this guy named Cole, and he's in eighth grade, but he should be in tenth grade. He abuses drugs, and is 6'3. I'm about 5'3.

swazidoughman

Hmm, I know someone named Cole who fits that description, the difference is that he is a Freshman in Highschool, and will be a sophmore this year.
I don't know if it's possible to do badly enough to be thrown back a grade or two, but it's something he could accomplish :lol:

Do you happen to live in NH?

MN, but I wish someone on here knew the Cole I was talking about.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Roll of quarters in your hand maybe.
spawnassasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 spawnassasin

[QUOTE="Got_to_go"]

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"] But that's my problem. If I fight him, and by some amazingly lucky chance I beat him, he'll just come back for more.Razor-Lazor

whens this fight supposed to go down

Xsan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Xsan3

Well kid youve got nothing but advice from this thread - youve obviously made up ur mind - so no more whining. Do ur thing!

linkin_guy109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#145 linkin_guy109
Member since 2005 • 8864 Posts
[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"]

I'm in seventh grade, and I'm thirteen. There's this guy named Cole, and he's in eighth grade, but he should be in tenth grade. He abuses drugs, and is 6'3. I'm about 5'3. He beats up lots of people, just because no one can stop him from doing it. He's been to juvenile prison before.

Anyways, I was talking to his girlfriend from another town on Facebook. We were joking around, and we started talking about his drug abuse. I came up with this sort of funny, joke advice to her about stripping until he gets rid of all the drugs. She laughed, and we kept talking about it. Then I said something like, "And when it's all done, send me pics lol jk." She thought I was serious for a second, and I told her I was joking, and she laughed and we talked a little more until she logged off.

So yesterday, I got a text from a number I didn't know that said I was going to get my ass kicked. I asked who it was and it was Cole. He thought I was serious about her sending me a picture, and I tried to tell him it was a joke but he didn't listen. He said next time he sees me, I'm ****ed. :|

Now, I'm scared. People are telling me I'm going to die. I can't tell my parents, because of the fact we were talking about sexual stuff like that and if I tried to explain this to them they would think I was serious about the picture. I could call my 30 year old cousin and tell him to fight for me, but then Cole would just get more pissed at me. I could call the cops and report a threat, but I don't know if this counts as a threat, and once again, Cole would just get more pissed.

So OT, what should I do?

Dman0017
i hear canada is very nice this time of year

ehh the weather has been pretty overcast and chilly (inb4 living in igloos)
flazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 flazzle
Member since 2007 • 6507 Posts

Do you think you can move faster than he can? Big guys do tend to tire out quickly, especially in fighting (I do judo fighting twice a week).

If you end up fighting, I'd plan on playing keep away/stick and move. You don't even have to punch. At the start of the fight, he'll be his fastest. but believe it or not, after 2 or 3 minutes, his breathing will become labored. Just keep it up.

Also, you might want to ask him to name the time and place of the fight. Have a friend who understands your situation to call the cops for you before the fight. When they show up, blame the big guy for calling the cops.

You should not have been flirting with the girl, but she doesn't sound like a prize either. Either way, it doesn't deserve a fight. There is no threat involved, just chest beating.

Good luck.

mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"][QUOTE="Got_to_go"]

Avistann

Kick the kneecaps

why are you taking advice from this board? Does anyone here actually know how to fight? Kicking him in the kneecaps won't do anything. If the guy can clearly beat you, why try fighting him...If worst comes to worst, grab a few friends and gang up on him. Going "rambo" on the dude isn't gonna help you, unless you have a particular set of skills that make you a nightmare for druggies like him. Which I doubt you do.

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Razor-Lazor
[QUOTE="spawnassasin"]

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"][QUOTE="Got_to_go"]

whens this fight supposed to go down

Apparently, next time he sees me he's going to beat the hell out of me so, next time he sees me, I guess.
its_me_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 its_me_
Member since 2008 • 947 Posts

Don't joke with other someone else's girlfriend about stripping and sending you pictures of it? I mean how obvious is that? Get control of your hormones and don't overstep your bounds. Sure, she might know it was a joke, but you clearly don't know how these things work. Her loyalty is not to you, it's to him, and if she thought something you said was weird or over the line, she's going to tell him about it. She's his boyfriend. She doesn't like you like that, so don't try to be sly and sweet talk her or hit on her behind his back...that's exactly what you were doing, and you know it. Hopefully you'll learn your lesson.

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Razor-Lazor

[QUOTE="Avistann"][QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"] But I can't kick his ass that hard. I can hardly reach his head.mohfrontline

Kick the kneecaps

why are you taking advice from this board? Does anyone here actually know how to fight? Kicking him in the kneecaps won't do anything. If the guy can clearly beat you, why try fighting him...If worst comes to worst, grab a few friends and gang up on him. Going "rambo" on the dude isn't gonna help you, unless you have a particular set of skills that make you a nightmare for druggies like him. Which I doubt you do.

Now see, this guy understands.