I'm Going To Get My Ass Kicked. *8-18-09: Mods, Can I Get A Lock On This?*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts

I don't usually make topics with personal problems in OT, but I'm running out of people to go to, and I figured I'd come here.

I'm in seventh grade, and I'm thirteen. There's this guy named Cole, and he's in eighth grade, but he should be in tenth grade. He abuses drugs, and is 6'3. I'm about 5'3. He beats up lots of people, just because no one can stop him from doing it. He's been to juvenile prison before.

Anyways, I was talking to his girlfriend from another town on Facebook. We were joking around, and we started talking about his drug abuse. I came up with this sort of funny, joke advice to her about stripping until he gets rid of all the drugs. She laughed, and we kept talking about it. Then I said something like, "And when it's all done, send me pics lol jk." She thought I was serious for a second, and I told her I was joking, and she laughed and we talked a little more until she logged off.

So yesterday, I got a text from a number I didn't know that said I was going to get my ass kicked. I asked who it was and it was Cole. He thought I was serious about her sending me a picture, and I tried to tell him it was a joke but he didn't listen. He said next time he sees me, I'm ****ed. :|

Now, I'm scared. People are telling me I'm going to die. I can't tell my parents, because of the fact we were talking about sexual stuff like that and if I tried to explain this to them they would think I was serious about the picture. I could call my 30 year old cousin and tell him to fight for me, but then Cole would just get more pissed at me. I could call the cops and report a threat, but I don't know if this counts as a threat, and once again, Cole would just get more pissed.

So OT, what should I do?

insect13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 insect13
Member since 2009 • 105 Posts

2 words: fight back

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Sajedene
Member since 2004 • 13718 Posts
What about asking his girl to explain to him that it was a joke. Then keep telling him it was just a joke and you apologize and have no business joking around about that stuff?
kingkui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 kingkui
Member since 2008 • 883 Posts

Kick him in the nads

Dman0017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Dman0017
Member since 2007 • 4640 Posts

I don't usually make topics with personal problems in OT, but I'm running out of people to go to, and I figured I'd come here.

I'm in seventh grade, and I'm thirteen. There's this guy named Cole, and he's in eighth grade, but he should be in tenth grade. He abuses drugs, and is 6'3. I'm about 5'3. He beats up lots of people, just because no one can stop him from doing it. He's been to juvenile prison before.

Anyways, I was talking to his girlfriend from another town on Facebook. We were joking around, and we started talking about his drug abuse. I came up with this sort of funny, joke advice to her about stripping until he gets rid of all the drugs. She laughed, and we kept talking about it. Then I said something like, "And when it's all done, send me pics lol jk." She thought I was serious for a second, and I told her I was joking, and she laughed and we talked a little more until she logged off.

So yesterday, I got a text from a number I didn't know that said I was going to get my ass kicked. I asked who it was and it was Cole. He thought I was serious about her sending me a picture, and I tried to tell him it was a joke but he didn't listen. He said next time he sees me, I'm ****ed. :|

Now, I'm scared. People are telling me I'm going to die. I can't tell my parents, because of the fact we were talking about sexual stuff like that and if I tried to explain this to them they would think I was serious about the picture. I could call my 30 year old cousin and tell him to fight for me, but then Cole would just get more pissed at me. I could call the cops and report a threat, but I don't know if this counts as a threat, and once again, Cole would just get more pissed.

So OT, what should I do?

Razor-Lazor
i hear canada is very nice this time of year
MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 MistressMinako
Member since 2008 • 45964 Posts
I wouldn't been messing with his girlfriend in the first place in that manner. He might be lying but if he's not you have two options. 1. Tell an adult. 2. Learn how to fight.
Xx_Hopeless_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Xx_Hopeless_xX
Member since 2009 • 16562 Posts

So OT, what should I do?

Razor-Lazor

Your 13..shouldn't have been telling another dudes Gf to strip even if you were joking...1st problem...2nd Hope he doesn't bring a weapon and 3rd...why don't you call up some friends to back you up..ever hear of the saying "Strength in numbers"..?

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Razor-Lazor
What about asking his girl to explain to him that it was a joke. Then keep telling him it was just a joke and you apologize and have no business joking around about that stuff?Sajedene
I tried. She's being very uncooperative. She called me a dumbass for making the joke in the first place. And trying to convince him that it was a joke would just get him more pissed. I'm scared to look at that freak.
Avatar image for deactivated-60678a6f9e4d4
deactivated-60678a6f9e4d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9 deactivated-60678a6f9e4d4
Member since 2007 • 10077 Posts

You should hang around with a big group of friends who are quite tough. If you have to fight him personally, go for the nuts.

You shouldn't jump to conclusions - he may just forget - but if he turns out to be serious, and you're in real danger, you could always go to the police. They'd see his criminal record and take you seriously.

Dante2710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 Dante2710
Member since 2005 • 63164 Posts
tell your administration in school
Maqda7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 Maqda7
Member since 2008 • 3299 Posts
You could fight back, if you choose to fight back fight dirty (i.e. below the belt considering you're shorter). Or you could set up the fight and call the police annonymously, if he's been to prison once before I think they'd be interested in this.
grenadexjumpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 grenadexjumpr
Member since 2005 • 1120 Posts

Kick him in the nads

kingkui

This. No bully is immune to a shot to the jewels. And no, it doesn't make you look like a b****. Prison rules, anything goes.

jimmyjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jimmyjammer69
Member since 2008 • 12239 Posts

2 words: fight back

insect13
He sounds like a big bugger, so I'd ignore that advice. It would count as a threat if you're seriously worried for your safety, but maybe it would be easier to let a member of staff know than the police. It's pretty obvious you were joking around and, given enough time, he should cool down and realise that.
Avatar image for freakbabyblues-
freakbabyblues-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 freakbabyblues-
Member since 2009 • 665 Posts
A giant enemy 8th grader, eh? Hit his weak point for massive damage...
Mr_Buttman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Mr_Buttman
Member since 2005 • 5528 Posts

The real question is, why would you get yourself involved with this dude's girl?

DrSponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DrSponge
Member since 2008 • 12763 Posts
You have only one hope of living. Learn how to dodge a knife then kick him in the balls. You really should think before you speak/type >_>
Olorin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Olorin_
Member since 2009 • 42 Posts

kick him in the balls no matter how tough he is he wont be able to take it. then push him down on the ground and kick him in the face.

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Sajedene
Member since 2004 • 13718 Posts
[QUOTE="Sajedene"]What about asking his girl to explain to him that it was a joke. Then keep telling him it was just a joke and you apologize and have no business joking around about that stuff?Razor-Lazor
I tried. She's being very uncooperative. She called me a dumbass for making the joke in the first place. And trying to convince him that it was a joke would just get him more pissed. I'm scared to look at that freak.

Ahhh.... you creeped her out! She told on you. Quit messing with other people's gf's kid. On that note... get some friends or get into a fight, get your ass beat but try and get some punches in at least.
Punjabiking101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 Punjabiking101
Member since 2008 • 1577 Posts

Kick him in the nads

kingkui
You'd win any fight like that.
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Razor-Lazor

The real question is, why would you get yourself involved with this dude's girl?

Mr_Buttman
She started talking to me and I didn't feel like ignoring her.
Xx_Hopeless_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Xx_Hopeless_xX
Member since 2009 • 16562 Posts

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]What about asking his girl to explain to him that it was a joke. Then keep telling him it was just a joke and you apologize and have no business joking around about that stuff?Sajedene

Ahhh.... you creeped her out! She told on you. Quit messing with other people's gf's kid. On that note... get some friends or get into a fight, get your ass beat but try and get some punches in at least.

Didn't i basically say that...really though...your 13...why are you telling a dudes gf to strip?..

EvilSteveo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 EvilSteveo
Member since 2008 • 1995 Posts

Just hope he is bluffing and stay out of the junkies way.

awesomeface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 awesomeface
Member since 2007 • 3661 Posts

Kick him in the nads

kingkui
Take this mans advice. Kick him in the nads and run like hell.
Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts
Kill it With fire?
DrSponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 DrSponge
You could try ripping off your shirt, and roaring while pounding your chest when he confronts you. Then run at him screaming.
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Razor-Lazor

[QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"] I tried. She's being very uncooperative. She called me a dumbass for making the joke in the first place. And trying to convince him that it was a joke would just get him more pissed. I'm scared to look at that freak.Xx_Hopeless_xX

Didn't i basically say that...really though...your 13...why are you telling a dudes gf to strip?..

:| It wasn't like that...at all.
DrSponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 DrSponge
...really though...your 13...why are you telling a dudes gf to strip?..Xx_Hopeless_xX
You just answered your own question :P
xxxAdvocatexxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 xxxAdvocatexxx
Member since 2008 • 1797 Posts

I want to tell you to call the police and tell your parents. That is the safest way.

But this is a problem that you have to solve on your own. You have to resolve it in a way by yourself so that this guy doesn't target you in the future.

But what you should do is tell the girl that it was a joke and If you had offended her tell her you're sorry.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Seriously just call the police.
Mr_Buttman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Mr_Buttman
Member since 2005 • 5528 Posts

[QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"]

Razor-Lazor

She started talking to me and I didn't feel like ignoring her.

Hmm well if I were in your situation, I would go to talk to a teacher you trust or someone else in the school administration... and tell them that "Cole" is physically threatening you. They'll do something. If they don't, and you get beat up, sue the school.

AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 AAllxxjjnn
Member since 2008 • 19992 Posts
At the worst you'll get a couple bruises from the loser. Just fight back.
Wolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Wolls
Member since 2005 • 19119 Posts

Seriously it looks like youtr gonna have to fight him, so kick him in the balls, he will proberly go down and you can kick him in the face. Then apoligise about saying that stuff to his gf.

LZ71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 LZ71
Member since 2008 • 10524 Posts
Chances are, he's bluffing. If he's not, you have one of two options. You can either learn how to fightm get your ass kicked, but as a result learn a few things, or, whenever you see him, run like hell.
corwinn01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 corwinn01
Member since 2004 • 842 Posts

1. Kick him in the nads then stomp him while he is down and don't stop.

2.Stalk him with a baseball bat and beat him down and don't stop.

3. Don't forget to get pics from girlfriend either way.

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Razor-Lazor
Chances are, he's bluffing. LZ71
All I'm going to say is that this isn't the first time he were to kick someone's ass.
solidfish30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 solidfish30
Member since 2008 • 676 Posts

I'm not going to tell you my age, but 10 years ago when I was 15 some punk tried to beat me up, and do you know what I done. Well I will tell you.

I punched him in DA BALLS

xxxAdvocatexxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 xxxAdvocatexxx
Member since 2008 • 1797 Posts

[QUOTE="LZ71"]Chances are, he's bluffing. Razor-Lazor
All I'm going to say is that this isn't the first time he were to kick someone's ass.

Okay this guy is what they call a psyho path in the making.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Nads + knee to the face maybe
Wolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Wolls
[QUOTE="solidfish30"]

I'm not going to tell you my age, but 10 years ago when I was 15 some punk tried to beat me up, and do you know what I done. Well I will tell you.

I punched him in DA BALLS

Dam me and my poor math skills :P
grenadexjumpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 grenadexjumpr
Member since 2005 • 1120 Posts

1. Kick him in the nads then stomp him while he is down and don't stop.

2.Stalk him with a baseball bat and beat him down and don't stop.

3. Don't forget to get pics from girlfriend either way.

corwinn01

Exactly. That's the most important thing!

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Razor-Lazor

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"][QUOTE="LZ71"]Chances are, he's bluffing. xxxAdvocatexxx

Okay this guy is what they call a psyho path in the making.

I don't agree. I call this guy a psychopath already.
LZ71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 LZ71
Member since 2008 • 10524 Posts
[QUOTE="LZ71"]Chances are, he's bluffing. Razor-Lazor

Well then, you can pick from the options I've already described. I would go with the ass kicking and get it over with (because honestly, seeing how small you are compared to him, I don't think it'll make a big difference even if you learn to fight).
MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 MistressMinako
Dude, but still... you can tell a staff member but... after his so called punishment, he will probably still come after you! :o
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Razor-Lazor
Dude, but still... you can tell a staff member but... after his so called punishment, he will probably still come after you! :oMistressMinako
And that's my problem.
Wolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Wolls
Dude, but still... you can tell a staff member but... after his so called punishment, he will probably still come after you! :oMistressMinako
Exactly you either face him now, or face him later. Seriously just try to hit him in the balls, it will at least give you a chance.
MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 MistressMinako
[QUOTE="MistressMinako"]Dude, but still... you can tell a staff member but... after his so called punishment, he will probably still come after you! :oRazor-Lazor
And that's my problem.

Call the Witness Protection stat! People like him will never forget and will seek revenge.
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Razor-Lazor
[QUOTE="MistressMinako"]Dude, but still... you can tell a staff member but... after his so called punishment, he will probably still come after you! :oWolls
Exactly you either face him now, or face him later. Seriously just try to hit him in the balls, it will at least give you a chance.

But that's my problem. If I fight him, and by some amazingly lucky chance I beat him, he'll just come back for more.
corwinn01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 corwinn01
Member since 2004 • 842 Posts

All joking aside you should be able to trust your parents and let them know about it because no one should have to tolerate a bully.

Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: -3

#49 Dudersaper
Member since 2007 • 32952 Posts
Bring lots of friends. And all beat the crap outta him
KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts
:lol: Chill dude. If you're actually that worried, don't make yourself vulnerable. He isn't going to kick your ass at school because he'd get assault charges and he isn't going to break into your house to kick your ass.