I'm Going To Get My Ass Kicked. *8-18-09: Mods, Can I Get A Lock On This?*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 Wolls
Member since 2005 • 19119 Posts
[QUOTE="Wolls"][QUOTE="MistressMinako"]Dude, but still... you can tell a staff member but... after his so called punishment, he will probably still come after you! :oRazor-Lazor
Exactly you either face him now, or face him later. Seriously just try to hit him in the balls, it will at least give you a chance.

But that's my problem. If I fight him, and by some amazingly lucky chance I beat him, he'll just come back for more.

Not from my experience. People like that pick on smaller people cos they think they can get away with it. Chances are that if you do beat him then hell be so ashamed hell forget why he was fighting you in the first place as long as you dont brag about it.
xxxAdvocatexxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 xxxAdvocatexxx
Member since 2008 • 1797 Posts

[QUOTE="Wolls"][QUOTE="MistressMinako"]Dude, but still... you can tell a staff member but... after his so called punishment, he will probably still come after you! :oRazor-Lazor
Exactly you either face him now, or face him later. Seriously just try to hit him in the balls, it will at least give you a chance.

But that's my problem. If I fight him, and by some amazingly lucky chance I beat him, he'll just come back for more.

Well here is an idea... When you are about to fight him right before he hits you, scream "RAPE RAPE RAPE!!!!". I'm sure that will confuse him and people will come to help you get rid of him.

Got_to_go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Got_to_go
Member since 2009 • 2036 Posts
You're going to have to kill his entire family. It's the only way.
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"][QUOTE="Wolls"] Exactly you either face him now, or face him later. Seriously just try to hit him in the balls, it will at least give you a chance.xxxAdvocatexxx

Well here is an idea... When you are about to fight him right before you hit him, scream "RAPE RAPE RAPE!!!!". I'm sure that will confuse him and people come to help you get rid of him.

:lol: I'm going to consider that.
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts
Ok serioulsy its freaking middle school, fight him.. If you run or get someone else to fight for you.. All it will show every one is your a coward..
MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 MistressMinako
Member since 2008 • 45964 Posts
[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"][QUOTE="Wolls"] Exactly you either face him now, or face him later. Seriously just try to hit him in the balls, it will at least give you a chance.Wolls

Not from my experience. People like that pick on smaller people cos they think they can get away with it. Chances are that if you do beat him then hell be so ashamed hell forget why he was fighting you in the first place as long as you dont brag about it.

Either that or... he will get revenge. Three responses to that are: 1. He will be ashamed and leave you alone. 2. He will get revenge. 3. He is ashamed AND gets revenge. I would hope it is the first one in your case.
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Razor-Lazor
:lol: Chill dude. If you're actually that worried, don't make yourself vulnerable. He isn't going to kick your ass at school because he'd get assault charges and he isn't going to break into your house to kick your ass. KHAndAnime
I go other places than school and my house. :| I bike home from school about two miles.
LZ71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 LZ71
Member since 2008 • 10524 Posts
Ok serioulsy its freaking middle school, fight him.. If you run or get someone else to fight for you.. All it will show every one is your a coward.. sSubZerOo
This is what I was trying to say...just get the fight over with now, and while he still won't like you, who gives a ****? If you run, or resort to other dirty tactics, it will just show you as a coward.
Wolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Wolls
[QUOTE="Wolls"][QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"] But that's my problem. If I fight him, and by some amazingly lucky chance I beat him, he'll just come back for more.MistressMinako

Either that or... he will get revenge. Three responses to that are: 1. He will be ashamed and leave you alone. 2. He will get revenge. 3. He is ashamed AND gets revenge. I would hope it is the first one in your case.

Well im just talking about my own experience when i knocked out this guy when he was picking on me and he left me alone after that.
DrSponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 DrSponge
Member since 2008 • 12763 Posts
[QUOTE="KHAndAnime"]:lol: Chill dude. If you're actually that worried, don't make yourself vulnerable. He isn't going to kick your ass at school because he'd get assault charges and he isn't going to break into your house to kick your ass. Razor-Lazor
I go other places than school and my house. :| I bike home from school about two miles.

Run him over then.
WhatDoIDo98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 WhatDoIDo98
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I'm sorry to say this but you kind of had it coming, even if you were joking. Rule of thumb: Don't flirt with someone elses girlfriend on facebook and jokingly say "send my naked pic of you stripping". Especially is the boyfriend can kill you with a toe. I doubt you would want some guy doing the same to your girlfriend, even if it was just for fun.
solidfish30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 solidfish30
Member since 2008 • 676 Posts

[QUOTE="KHAndAnime"]:lol: Chill dude. If you're actually that worried, don't make yourself vulnerable. He isn't going to kick your ass at school because he'd get assault charges and he isn't going to break into your house to kick your ass. Razor-Lazor

Why are you so scared, honestly what is the worst he could do, it ain't like his going to kill you and even if he punched you in the face fight back, he will most likely be stoned so he wouldn't be that hard to take down.

knight0151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 knight0151
Member since 2008 • 1205 Posts

[QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"] I tried. She's being very uncooperative. She called me a dumbass for making the joke in the first place. And trying to convince him that it was a joke would just get him more pissed. I'm scared to look at that freak.Xx_Hopeless_xX

Ahhh.... you creeped her out! She told on you. Quit messing with other people's gf's kid. On that note... get some friends or get into a fight, get your ass beat but try and get some punches in at least.

Didn't i basically say that...really though...your 13...why are you telling a dudes gf to strip?..

Jokes.

They are srs business

spawnassasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 spawnassasin
Member since 2006 • 18702 Posts

go with a group of friends
tell an adult
kick him in the nads

call bully beat down:|

grenadexjumpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 grenadexjumpr
Member since 2005 • 1120 Posts

I'm sorry to say this but you kind of had it coming, even if you were joking. Rule of thumb: Don't flirt with someone elses girlfriend on facebook and jokingly say "send my naked pic of you stripping". Especially is the boyfriend can kill you with a toe. I doubt you would want some guy doing the same to your girlfriend, even if it was just for fun. WhatDoIDo98

Its the girl's fault too. Remember. Girls are just as promiscuous as boys are.

xxxAdvocatexxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 xxxAdvocatexxx

:lol: I'm going to consider that.Razor-Lazor

Dude seriously, kick him in the balls, whip up some fake tears, then scream rape dude. :lol: You'll get a laugh out of it and I'm sure he won't attack you anymore.

EvilSteveo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 EvilSteveo
Member since 2008 • 1995 Posts

Here are some dirty fighting tricks i know about. If you have a belt with a big buckle swing it around like a mace and sure it will do some damage to the person face if you hit them hard enough. If it does not have a big buckle you can warp it around one of your hands like a boxing glove or a knuckle duster.

gatorteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 gatorteen
Member since 2005 • 2760 Posts

Bring lots of friends. And all beat the crap outta himDudersaper

This. There is power in numbers. Here is a video that will help explain it better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxRmVqNEJPY

.... maybe thats a bad example

Wolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Wolls

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"] :lol: I'm going to consider that.xxxAdvocatexxx

Dude seriously, kick him in the balls, whip up some fake tears, then scream rape dude. :lol: You'll get a laugh out of it and I'm sure he won't attack you anymore.

Hmm i would say hed be th one getting laughed at after that.
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Razor-Lazor

[QUOTE="Dudersaper"]Bring lots of friends. And all beat the crap outta himgatorteen

This. There is power in numbers. Here is a video that will help explain it better.

But...the spider won. :|
EvilSteveo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 EvilSteveo
Member since 2008 • 1995 Posts

If want an other dirty fighting attack , pick up a good amount of dirt in your hands and chuck it at his eyes to blind him for a good couple of seconds.

Dr_Brocoli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Dr_Brocoli
Member since 2007 • 3724 Posts

Kick him in the nads

kingkui
This. Kick him so hard he will feel it for the rest of his life.
xxxAdvocatexxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 xxxAdvocatexxx

[QUOTE="xxxAdvocatexxx"]

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"] :lol: I'm going to consider that.Wolls

Hmm i would say hed be th one getting laughed at after that.

Thats the point. This all started with a joke. It should end with one.

Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts
You should give us his number so we can give him a stern talking to :O
gatorteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 gatorteen

You should give us his number so we can give him a stern talking to :O SAGE_OF_FIRE

Thats a good a idea, give us his number, and we can get like 50 people to talk crap to him. He'll be so scared that he will never comeback to school again.

MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 MistressMinako
Wait... how did he get your number anyway? Did you give your number to his girlfriend or something?
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Razor-Lazor
You should give us his number so we can give him a stern talking to :O SAGE_OF_FIRE
Pretty sure that's against the ToU. And the law. :P I'm considering giving out his Facebook...
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Razor-Lazor
Wait... how did he get your number anyway? Did you give your number to his girlfriend or something?MistressMinako
That's another scary thing. I have no idea. :|
xxxAdvocatexxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 xxxAdvocatexxx

[QUOTE="gatorteen"]

[QUOTE="Dudersaper"]Bring lots of friends. And all beat the crap outta himRazor-Lazor

:lol: "I'm Playing Dead"

xxxAdvocatexxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 xxxAdvocatexxx

[QUOTE="MistressMinako"]Wait... how did he get your number anyway? Did you give your number to his girlfriend or something?Razor-Lazor

Maybe he secretly likes you, and doesn't know how to express his love...

MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 MistressMinako
[QUOTE="MistressMinako"]Wait... how did he get your number anyway? Did you give your number to his girlfriend or something?Razor-Lazor

Then... how do you know it's him? Do you have your number on Facebook or something?
soldier-dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 soldier-dark
Member since 2005 • 5909 Posts
If he tries to fight you, go for cheap shots all the time. Things like eye pokes, and any chance you get to hit him in the face. You're smaller then him, so you're harder to hit. If it looks like you're really going to get it or something, or if he pulls out a knife, go for the balls with a swift kick. It'll send most men weeping.
Wolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Wolls

Do you have it on Facebook?
ferron321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 ferron321
Member since 2004 • 3078 Posts
I'm sure contacting the police would be a choice if you were actually told you were going to die
-AK47-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 -AK47-
Member since 2007 • 3277 Posts
If you actually fight him and win, then he'll get even more pissed and come after you again. So its best not to fight. If he is truly serious tell the police.
LZ71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 LZ71
Member since 2008 • 10524 Posts

Maybe it's just her, messing around with you. :P
k_smoove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#87 k_smoove
Member since 2006 • 11954 Posts

Bring a sock filled with batteries and swing away.

Paladin_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#88 Paladin_King
Member since 2008 • 11832 Posts
This sounds like a bad dude and I can't really see how you could bring it to an authority/adult's attention.....so....i'm going to give you some perhaps immature but highly recommended advise. Go to an outdoors store. You know, a store that sells camping gear and outdoors equipment. Call ever such store in town until you find one that carries bear spray. Buy the can of bearspray and carry it around with you at all times. If he decides to have a go at you and you feel yourself in serious physical danger, whip the can out and spray him in the face. That'll put him down for the count, and after he has his eyes washed out, it won't do any permanent damage and it'll be self-defence. Now, don't just spray him in the damned face the minute he walks up to you. Try to talk him down first. Don't spray him until you're damned sure that he's about to assault you and that there's no other way out of the situation. The difference between pepper spray/mace and bearspray is that in many states (or Canada), pepper spray is considered a concealed weapon and is either prohibited, or requires a license. This is generally not the case with bearspray or dog-spray, which is considered "pest control."
flordeceres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 flordeceres
Member since 2005 • 4662 Posts

Before I answer: does he frequently hang out with other bullies, large of group of friends ?

Avistann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Avistann
Member since 2008 • 7102 Posts

I'm not going to tell you my age, but 10 years ago when I was 15 some punk tried to beat me up, and do you know what I done. Well I will tell you.

I punched him in DA BALLS

solidfish30
Doesn't that mean you are 25 or is that part of the joke? I am confused.
gatorteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 gatorteen

[QUOTE="gatorteen"]

[QUOTE="Dudersaper"]Bring lots of friends. And all beat the crap outta himRazor-Lazor

I know isn't it a cool video

Paladin_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#92 Paladin_King
Member since 2008 • 11832 Posts

Before I answer: does he frequently hang out with other bullies, large of group of friends ?

flordeceres
Yeah, gotta ask this as well. Consider my bearspray advice null and void if he's going to attack you with friends.
RiseAgainst12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#93 RiseAgainst12
Member since 2007 • 6767 Posts

In this thread:

http://drunkenachura.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/internet-serious-business.jpg

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Razor-Lazor
[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"][QUOTE="MistressMinako"]Wait... how did he get your number anyway? Did you give your number to his girlfriend or something?MistressMinako

Then... how do you know it's him? Do you have your number on Facebook or something?

Well, he said it was Cole and that I told his girlfriend to send me nude pictures of her. And I thought it was his girlfriend messing with me at first but then she texted me. No, I do not have my number on Facebook.
KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

And what is he going to do? Catch up to you while you're biking on foot? And like I said, if you're that worried - don't go to other places than your school or your house. I'm sure he knows your exact biking route.

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Razor-Lazor

flordeceres
He frequently hangs out with other drug addicts, who are also bigger than me.
soldier-dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 soldier-dark
Member since 2005 • 5909 Posts
[QUOTE="flordeceres"]

Paladin_King
Yeah, gotta ask this as well. Consider my bearspray advice null and void if he's going to attack you with friends.

Well, if the bully has friends, he could just play the psychological warfare card and tell the kid he's not a man unless he fights alone. That might get to him.
DabsTight703

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#98 DabsTight703
Member since 2008 • 1966 Posts

I don't usually make topics with personal problems in OT, but I'm running out of people to go to, and I figured I'd come here.

I'm in seventh grade, and I'm thirteen. There's this guy named Cole, and he's in eighth grade, but he should be in tenth grade. He abuses drugs, and is 6'3. I'm about 5'3. He beats up lots of people, just because no one can stop him from doing it. He's been to juvenile prison before.

Anyways, I was talking to his girlfriend from another town on Facebook. We were joking around, and we started talking about his drug abuse. I came up with this sort of funny, joke advice to her about stripping until he gets rid of all the drugs. She laughed, and we kept talking about it. Then I said something like, "And when it's all done, send me pics lol jk." She thought I was serious for a second, and I told her I was joking, and she laughed and we talked a little more until she logged off.

So yesterday, I got a text from a number I didn't know that said I was going to get my ass kicked. I asked who it was and it was Cole. He thought I was serious about her sending me a picture, and I tried to tell him it was a joke but he didn't listen. He said next time he sees me, I'm ****ed. :|

Now, I'm scared. People are telling me I'm going to die. I can't tell my parents, because of the fact we were talking about sexual stuff like that and if I tried to explain this to them they would think I was serious about the picture. I could call my 30 year old cousin and tell him to fight for me, but then Cole would just get more pissed at me. I could call the cops and report a threat, but I don't know if this counts as a threat, and once again, Cole would just get more pissed.

So OT, what should I do?

Razor-Lazor
That's what happens when you mess with someone's lady. To be honest, you asked for this as soon as you asked his girlfriend. You can say it's a joke all you want but I don't blame him for not taking that kind of crap lightly. Seems to me you're only option is to fight considering you've ruled out all the other ones. Good luck.
MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 MistressMinako
[QUOTE="MistressMinako"][QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"] That's another scary thing. I have no idea. :|Razor-Lazor

Well, he said it was Cole and that I told his girlfriend to send me nude pictures of her. And I thought it was his girlfriend messing with me at first but then she texted me. No, I do not have my number on Facebook.

Then how did SHE get your number? Either your friends gave out your number or she did or someone is messing with you.
Saturos3091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Saturos3091
Member since 2005 • 14937 Posts
[QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"]

The real question is, why would you get yourself involved with this dude's girl?

Razor-Lazor
She started talking to me and I didn't feel like ignoring her.

Well, in 7th grade jokes like that won't go unnoticed by members of the opposite sex. When you're older however they don't seem to care as much, and some of them even like it. To solve this problem, bring some friends. Groups of people would really help and help make you look intimidating. If you can, get some older friends around his age. As a last resort, call the police and list a threat (anonymously).