I'm Going To Get My Ass Kicked. *8-18-09: Mods, Can I Get A Lock On This?*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Paladin_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#501 Paladin_King
Member since 2008 • 11832 Posts
Wait, MMA training equipment? I predict that this fight will end via flying triangle choke or perhaps a scissor heel hook. Cole better tap, or TC is gonna snap! Cole's gonna be performing a three tap symphony. It'll be a tapdance extravaganza! Flying triangle folks, I'm telling you. Scissor heel hook is always possible, but i'm going with the flying triangle choke, possibly inverted for extra sexiness. (For those who don't know, a flying triangle is basically leaping onto your opponent crotch-first and choking him with your legs. Inverted is essentially doing this from behind your opponent's back).
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#502 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"]Alright, so problem solved. I texted him asking if he was still pissed and he said he didn't really care anymore, but he still wanted to know why I asked her. I explained to him that it was just a joke that I took too far, and I didn't mean any disrespect. Now, I'm fairly certain that we're cool. Now I can officially claim this topic is finally over. Lock, please?hanslacher54

Make sure it isn't a trick though. He could be bluffing and when you least expect it he comes out of nowhere and kicks your @$$. Watch your back and stay away from him.

And there, I face another problem. He said we should hang some time, and I'm not sure. It didn't really help when he said it had to be some day where he didn't have treatment. :|
Paladin_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#503 Paladin_King
[QUOTE="hanslacher54"]

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"]Alright, so problem solved. I texted him asking if he was still pissed and he said he didn't really care anymore, but he still wanted to know why I asked her. I explained to him that it was just a joke that I took too far, and I didn't mean any disrespect. Now, I'm fairly certain that we're cool. Now I can officially claim this topic is finally over. Lock, please?Razor-Lazor

Make sure it isn't a trick though. He could be bluffing and when you least expect it he comes out of nowhere and kicks your @$$. Watch your back and stay away from him.

And there, I face another problem. He said we should hang some time, and I'm not sure. It didn't really help when he said it had to be some day where he didn't have treatment. :|

Well, since when are you compelled to hang out with him. Just don't.
raider1648

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#504 raider1648
Member since 2008 • 1691 Posts

How anticlimatic! You should've fought him. Well I kinda lost some respect for you. You shouldnt have kissed his ass! It kinda sounds like you deserved your ass whoopin. I hope you chaged or you'll just get mangled later in life.

Paladin_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#505 Paladin_King

How anticlimatic! You should've fought him. Well I kinda lost some respect for you. You shouldnt have kissed his ass! It kinda sounds like you deserved your ass whoopin. I hope you chaged or you'll just get mangled later in life.

raider1648
Indeed, after all the insane variations of fighting advice given in this thread, TC should have a black belt by now in..er...OT Keyboard Warrior-fu.
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#506 Razor-Lazor

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"][QUOTE="hanslacher54"]

Paladin_King

Well, since when are you compelled to hang out with him. Just don't.

And I mean, I don't just want to say no because he might get pissed...again. Then I'll have to torture you all with a Part 2.

adv_tr00per

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#507 adv_tr00per
Member since 2006 • 2605 Posts

worst ending ever

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#508 Razor-Lazor

raider1648
Yes, because I obviously would've pulled a miracle and whupped his ass. :roll: He's a foot taller than me, and three years older. Fighting clearly wasn't the right option.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#509 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
[QUOTE="Paladin_King"][QUOTE="raider1648"]

Indeed, after all the insane variations of fighting advice given in this thread, TC should have a black belt by now in..er...OT Keyboard Warrior-fu.

I know he should be able to go pro now.
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#510 Razor-Lazor

worst ending ever

adv_tr00per
There is a chance it's not over yet. Apparently, I pissed some other people off, too.
Chiddaling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#511 Chiddaling
Member since 2008 • 9106 Posts
So what happened to TC? I wasn't here D: