If you belief in evolution and are atheist let me ask you a question ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Half-Life_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#51 Half-Life_man
Member since 2006 • 6302 Posts

OK this should end your little questions.

If there was a big Bang, how would planets and Stars have the perfect amount of gravity, so that humans and animals dont drift to close to the sun and burn up or get too far away adn freeze?  Also, why aren't people changing physically, scientists just threw on the millions of years to evolve thing so that it would brainwash people into accepting the theory. Finally, why do men have ribs that can be replaced if torn out (God took a rib from Adam to make Eve) and where would the most widly accepted religio in the world come from? if evolutionism was real, then some guys just settled down and threw a book together and called it the Bible. Not to mention all the things people found that had words written on it from BC times that talked about Christianity.

Plus Jesus Chrst sightings on food, tree trunks, and rusty bathtubs probably were not by coincidence.

I know some of you might yell at me and call me dunb for expressing what I truly believe in, and I don't care one bit, I'm telling what needs to be told there I said it.

pdevil21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 pdevil21
Member since 2004 • 799 Posts
[QUOTE="azargushasb"]

Before the big bang whier the universe started their was no time , space , or matter . HOW COULD THE UNIVERSE HAVE BEEN CREATED FROM NOTHINGNESS . YOU CANNOT CREATE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING . It it not one of the laws of psychics ? Their for their had to be a god to to create something from nothing . If you have a answer for me please tell me .

???

DeathWraith1234
That why I believe god just made the universe some billions of years ago and then just left it to run itself, and he watches it like a reality tv show.

I hate reality tv shows damn it!
withouthatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 withouthatred
Member since 2006 • 6407 Posts
[QUOTE="Trickshot771"]Yeah I don't know what to believe anymore. I don't really believe in that Adam and Eve stuff because then how were there dinosaurs, and the Big Bang doesn't really make since because explosions usually don't create stuff.bobwill1
Also, one thing that I've always found interesting, why is chapter 1 of genesis incompatible with the whole cosmological big bang??? Genesis Chapter 1 verse 2 And the earth was without form, and void... just poetically stating that there was nothing Genesis Chapter 1 verse 3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. Before there was matter there was light, the light of creation. Well, according to the actual big bang theory, the universe was created in an explosion of energy (light) not matter, the matter formed over hundreds of thousands of years after the universe cooled down from its initial expansion. Genesis Chapter 1 verse 6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. Genesis Chapter 1 verse 7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. Genesis Chapter 1 verse 9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. So, this implies that the Earth as we know it began as a gigantic ocean world, like a thawed Europa. This is perfectly in step with the current theories of the creation of the Earth, and the forming of the oceans and the continents. Genesis Chapter 1 verse 11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. Next plant life developed, well as free-floating molecular oxygen is not stable in any environment (it bonds readily with nearly anything) yes, you need plant life before animal life can form. Genesis Chapter 1 verse 20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. The development of animal life starts in the ocean, sounds to match up with modern evolutionary theory there. Genesis Chapter 1 verse 24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. So, finally, life on the land is created. Then man is created. Once you throw out the whole seven days part, the two things do kind of follow one another, which I've always found quite intriguing.

Day in the original context launguage meant "period of time", it fits completely.
hokey-pokey18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 hokey-pokey18
Member since 2006 • 3258 Posts
This thread is so silly.
Avatar image for reservoir_doggy
reservoir_doggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 reservoir_doggy
Member since 2006 • 4054 Posts

Yeah well what about anti-matter?I-C-E-D-I-E
who is that in your sig i want to find naked pics of her

pdevil21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 pdevil21
Member since 2004 • 799 Posts

If there was a big Bang, how would planets and Stars have the perfect amount of gravity, so that humans and animals dont drift to close to the sun and burn up or get too far away adn freeze?  Also, why aren't people changing physically, scientists just threw on the millions of years to evolve thing so that it would brainwash people into accepting the theory. Finally, why do men have ribs that can be replaced if torn out (God took a rib from Adam to make Eve) and where would the most widly accepted religio in the world come from? if evolutionism was real, then some guys just settled down and threw a book together and called it the Bible. Not to mention all the things people found that had words written on it from BC times that talked about Christianity.

Plus Jesus Chrst sightings on food, tree trunks, and rusty bathtubs probably were not by coincidence.

I know some of you might yell at me and call me dunb for expressing what I truly believe in, and I don't care one bit, I'm telling what needs to be told there I said it.

Half-Life_man
If you interpet the bible that strictly, do you interpet "thou shall not kill" stricly too?
killyou060606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 killyou060606
Member since 2005 • 27091 Posts
Religion and science don't mix well.
I-C-E-D-I-E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#59 I-C-E-D-I-E
Member since 2003 • 12111 Posts

[QUOTE="I-C-E-D-I-E"]Yeah well what about anti-matter?reservoir_doggy

There are no naked pics of my step mom.
Avatar image for LA_lakers_4life
LA_lakers_4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#60 LA_lakers_4life
Member since 2006 • 7051 Posts

if you are religious and offended easily please do not read this....if you are religious and willing to open your mind then read and give your opinion...

if god created everything, then god created evil, and since evil exists and under the principle that our works define who we are...then we can assume that if there is a god he/she must be evil in nature...

this is not meant to offend people but to offer an alternate view on the issue

reservoir_doggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 reservoir_doggy
[QUOTE="reservoir_doggy"]

[QUOTE="I-C-E-D-I-E"]Yeah well what about anti-matter?I-C-E-D-I-E

I find it odd that you want to see a half naked pic of you're step mom while posting on game spot.

WOLVERINE281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 WOLVERINE281
Member since 2003 • 2531 Posts
I believe in Creationism. Always have. Always will. Leave Atheists believe what they want. Religious wars are pointless. They accomplish nothing. So what? Someone believes differently than me. Good for them.dodgerblue13
I believe in evolution, but, I completly agree with dodger on "religious wars are pointless."
I-C-E-D-I-E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 I-C-E-D-I-E
[QUOTE="I-C-E-D-I-E"][QUOTE="reservoir_doggy"]

I find it odd that you want to see a half naked pic of you're step mom while posting on game spot.

Well don't.
Yarcofin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#64 Yarcofin
Member since 2006 • 3396 Posts
If there was a big Bang, how would planets and Stars have the perfect amount of gravity, so that humans and animals dont drift to close to the sun and burn up or get too far away adn freeze? Also, why aren't people changing physically, scientists just threw on the millions of years to evolve thing so that it would brainwash people into accepting the theory. Finally, why do men have ribs that can be replaced if torn out (God took a rib from Adam to make Eve) and where would the most widly accepted religio in the world come from? if evolutionism was real, then some guys just settled down and threw a book together and called it the Bible. Not to mention all the things people found that had words written on it from BC times that talked about Christianity.Half-life_Man
The Planets and stars don't need the "perfect amount of gravity. They naturally adjust and fall into an orbit. Or if they are big enough, they break out. Our solar system isn't perfect either. The moon is slowly drifting away from the Earth an inch at a time. The reason we don't burn away or freeze is because life developed here because it is an ideal planet. If Earth wasn't suitable for life we would have been on another planet. People are changing. The thing is that evolution takes millions of years, people don't just suddenly develop an extra set of arms, a huge brain and head, and x-men powers overnight. It takes time through a whole lot of mutations. Every human on Earth is mutating as we speak. "Why do men have ribs that can be replaced" .... wtf, they don't. The fact that men and women have an equal number of ribs instead of men having one less disproves the very bible you are trying to defend. Why did several hundred people all drink poison koolaid in a field and commit mass suicide in Jonestown? This is how a mind oppressed by religion works. Why do people consider Jedi their religion? Why are there thousands or possibly millions of "Pastafarians"? People believe because they are weak and need to believe because they wouldn't be able to hold it together otherwise. Also you can't use the bible as proof for God because that's the most biased proof you can muster, and is not considered a credible resource by any scientific or literary organization.
withouthatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 withouthatred

If there was a big Bang, how would planets and Stars have the perfect amount of gravity, so that humans and animals dont drift to close to the sun and burn up or get too far away adn freeze? Half-Life_man

Our universe formed properly just by luck, or maybe god did it, however you want to look at it. In reality we simply don't know.

Also, why aren't people changing physically, scientists just threw on the millions of years to evolve thing so that it would brainwash people into accepting the theory. Half-Life_man
We are still changing

examples:

http://www.cs.utk.edu/~evers/documents/tetraChromat.txt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polydactyly

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2000/02/000216082501.htm

Finally, why do men have ribs that can be replaced if torn out (God took a rib from Adam to make Eve) Half-Life_man
I'm not sure what you're saying, well becouse doctors have figured out how to replace body parts if so nessasary.

and where would the most widly accepted religio in the world come from? Half-Life_man
Storys that were created and past down from person to person for centurys, just like hundreds of other religion. 

if evolutionism was real, then some guys just settled down and threw a book together and called it the Bible. Half-Life_man
 Evolution does not contradict the bible, and it by no means does it say that somebody just "threw together a book"

Not to mention all the things people found that had words written on it from BC times that talked about Christianity.Half-Life_man
This isn't true, if you're going to deny this, site somethink.

Plus Jesus Chrst sightings on food, tree trunks, and rusty bathtubs probably were not by coincidence..Half-Life_man
Just as coincidental as people seeing the Hindu gods in things.

Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts
[QUOTE="Trickshot771"]Yeah I don't know what to believe anymore. I don't really believe in that Adam and Eve stuff because then how were there dinosaurs, and the Big Bang doesn't really make since because explosions usually don't create stuff.bobwill1
Also, one thing that I've always found interesting, why is chapter 1 of genesis incompatible with the whole cosmological big bang??? Genesis Chapter 1 verse 2 And the earth was without form, and void... just poetically stating that there was nothing Genesis Chapter 1 verse 3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. Before there was matter there was light, the light of creation. Well, according to the actual big bang theory, the universe was created in an explosion of energy (light) not matter, the matter formed over hundreds of thousands of years after the universe cooled down from its initial expansion. Genesis Chapter 1 verse 6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. Genesis Chapter 1 verse 7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. Genesis Chapter 1 verse 9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. So, this implies that the Earth as we know it began as a gigantic ocean world, like a thawed Europa. This is perfectly in step with the current theories of the creation of the Earth, and the forming of the oceans and the continents. Genesis Chapter 1 verse 11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. So what idea was established first? I guess whatever was second is just copying the other one. Next plant life developed, well as free-floating molecular oxygen is not stable in any environment (it bonds readily with nearly anything) yes, you need plant life before animal life can form. Genesis Chapter 1 verse 20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. The development of animal life starts in the ocean, sounds to match up with modern evolutionary theory there. Genesis Chapter 1 verse 24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. So, finally, life on the land is created. Then man is created. Once you throw out the whole seven days part, the two things do kind of follow one another, which I've always found quite intriguing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5be1380e71594
deactivated-5be1380e71594

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 deactivated-5be1380e71594
Member since 2004 • 5186 Posts
sup withouthatred and yes i do have something to say that last thing you quoted on... yeah..... that's kinda iffy, ppl's mind love to play trick on them...
marcocat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#68 marcocat
Member since 2002 • 16132 Posts

Before the big bang whier the universe started their was no time , space , or matter . HOW COULD THE UNIVERSE HAVE BEEN CREATED FROM NOTHINGNESS . YOU CANNOT CREATE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING . It it not one of the laws of psychics ? Their for their had to be a god to to create something  from nothing . If you have a answer for me please tell me .

???

azargushasb
Science is not so advanced to try to explain it right now. Science is in a very young stage, we are barely discovering what's in our solar system. Science just need time to explain everything. Is not like religions, that make people dogmatic, and then, they believe in something because of YES.
Aqueteas7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Aqueteas7
Member since 2005 • 259 Posts
I'm catholic, but I don't believe in that adam and eve stuff. I believe that he created the universe and life, and we came from the life he created. If the life he created was a single cell organisim, I believe that's where we came from. I guess I do believe in evolution, but I believe an all powerfull being set the process in motion. To think that he created a person in my mind is fairly rediculous in my opinion. 
reservoir_doggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 reservoir_doggy
[QUOTE="reservoir_doggy"][QUOTE="I-C-E-D-I-E"][QUOTE="reservoir_doggy"]

Well don't.

Fine i wont!

withouthatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 withouthatred
sup withouthatred and yes i do have something to say that last thing you quoted on... yeah..... that's kinda iffy, ppl's mind love to play trick on them...megagoten
The human mutations? I'm not sure what you mean by mind tricks.....could you explain?
marcocat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 marcocat
[QUOTE="Half-life_Man"]If there was a big Bang, how would planets and Stars have the perfect amount of gravity, so that humans and animals dont drift to close to the sun and burn up or get too far away adn freeze? Also, why aren't people changing physically, scientists just threw on the millions of years to evolve thing so that it would brainwash people into accepting the theory. Finally, why do men have ribs that can be replaced if torn out (God took a rib from Adam to make Eve) and where would the most widly accepted religio in the world come from? if evolutionism was real, then some guys just settled down and threw a book together and called it the Bible. Not to mention all the things people found that had words written on it from BC times that talked about Christianity.Yarcofin
The Planets and stars don't need the "perfect amount of gravity. They naturally adjust and fall into an orbit. Or if they are big enough, they break out. Our solar system isn't perfect either. The moon is slowly drifting away from the Earth an inch at a time. The reason we don't burn away or freeze is because life developed here because it is an ideal planet. If Earth wasn't suitable for life we would have been on another planet. People are changing. The thing is that evolution takes millions of years, people don't just suddenly develop an extra set of arms, a huge brain and head, and x-men powers overnight. It takes time through a whole lot of mutations. Every human on Earth is mutating as we speak. "Why do men have ribs that can be replaced" .... wtf, they don't. The fact that men and women have an equal number of ribs instead of men having one less disproves the very bible you are trying to defend. Why did several hundred people all drink poison koolaid in a field and commit mass suicide in Jonestown? This is how a mind oppressed by religion works. Why do people consider Jedi their religion? Why are there thousands or possibly millions of "Pastafarians"? People believe because they are weak and need to believe because they wouldn't be able to hold it together otherwise. Also you can't use the bible as proof for God because that's the most biased proof you can muster, and is not considered a credible resource by any scientific or literary organization.

Good explanation to everything, I think Half_life is at a very early stage of knowledge, that's why he made such basic and irrational questions.
Avatar image for LA_lakers_4life
LA_lakers_4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#73 LA_lakers_4life
Member since 2006 • 7051 Posts
so if god created people then all the mothers in the world would be considered as a god in their own right :D
I-C-E-D-I-E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 I-C-E-D-I-E
[QUOTE="I-C-E-D-I-E"][QUOTE="reservoir_doggy"][QUOTE="I-C-E-D-I-E"][QUOTE="reservoir_doggy"]

Well don't.

Fine i wont!

And just so you know. I get lots of love from my step mom....a lot.
marcocat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 marcocat
[QUOTE="Aqueteas7"]I'm catholic, but I don't believe in that adam and eve stuff. I believe that he created the universe and life, and we came from the life he created. If the life he created was a single cell organisim, I believe that's where we came from. I guess I do believe in evolution, but I believe an all powerfull being set the process in motion. To think that he created a person in my mind is fairly rediculous in my opinion. 

That's an early stage of atheism, eventually you'll be an atheist, you'll realize step by step why religions are so wrong with everything.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 deactivated-5be1380e71594
[QUOTE="megagoten"]sup withouthatred and yes i do have something to say that last thing you quoted on... yeah..... that's kinda iffy, ppl's mind love to play trick on them...withouthatred
The human mutations? I'm not sure what you mean by mind tricks.....could you explain?

sightings... not mutations
Ahsafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Ahsafan
Member since 2005 • 631 Posts
buddy no one knows, no one knows how this world is created, no one knows whos the first person and how was it created, no one knows what happens after you die, even if you believe religion it might not be true!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 deactivated-5be1380e71594
[QUOTE="marcocat"][QUOTE="Aqueteas7"]I'm catholic, but I don't believe in that adam and eve stuff. I believe that he created the universe and life, and we came from the life he created. If the life he created was a single cell organisim, I believe that's where we came from. I guess I do believe in evolution, but I believe an all powerfull being set the process in motion. To think that he created a person in my mind is fairly rediculous in my opinion. 

That's an early stage of atheism, eventually you'll be an atheist, you'll realize step by step why religions are so wrong with everything.

nope, that's more like einstein's take on things
marcocat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 marcocat
so if god created people then all the mothers in the world would be considered as a god in their own right :DLA_lakers_4life
Yes, then he would be the father of Osama for example, since he is the creator of everything on earth, then I wonder: how could he make suck a stupid thing? Why did he allowed Osama to be borned? Did god take a bad decision?
reservoir_doggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 reservoir_doggy
[QUOTE="reservoir_doggy"][QUOTE="I-C-E-D-I-E"][QUOTE="reservoir_doggy"][QUOTE="I-C-E-D-I-E"][QUOTE="reservoir_doggy"]

Well don't.

Fine i wont!

and so does hugh hefner

marcocat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 marcocat
[QUOTE="megagoten"][QUOTE="marcocat"][QUOTE="Aqueteas7"]I'm catholic, but I don't believe in that adam and eve stuff. I believe that he created the universe and life, and we came from the life he created. If the life he created was a single cell organisim, I believe that's where we came from. I guess I do believe in evolution, but I believe an all powerfull being set the process in motion. To think that he created a person in my mind is fairly rediculous in my opinion. 

It's all relative :P
Avatar image for Mohandas_Gandhi
Mohandas_Gandhi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#82 Mohandas_Gandhi
Member since 2006 • 2522 Posts
I'm LDS so I'm weird. Don't ask me. 
I-C-E-D-I-E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 I-C-E-D-I-E
[QUOTE="I-C-E-D-I-E"][QUOTE="reservoir_doggy"][QUOTE="I-C-E-D-I-E"][QUOTE="reservoir_doggy"][QUOTE="I-C-E-D-I-E"][QUOTE="reservoir_doggy"]

Well don't.

Fine i wont!

and so does hugh hefner

Lol, she's not from playboy. I just put playboy font just because...i felt like it.
marcocat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 marcocat

buddy no one knows, no one knows how this world is created, no one knows whos the first person and how was it created, no one knows what happens after you die, even if you believe religion it might not be true!Ahsafan

It can't be said better.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 deactivated-5be1380e71594

Why did several hundred people all drink poison koolaid in a field and commit mass suicide in Jonestown? Yarcofin

is that the thing where you had one crazy dude trying to set up yet another utopic society in the middle of the US? where they sent cia and news reporter where most of them were shot when they were leaving?

and if im' not mistaken, there were only 3 survivors?

marcocat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 marcocat
[QUOTE="reservoir_doggy"][QUOTE="I-C-E-D-I-E"][QUOTE="reservoir_doggy"][QUOTE="I-C-E-D-I-E"][QUOTE="reservoir_doggy"][QUOTE="I-C-E-D-I-E"][QUOTE="reservoir_doggy"]

Well don't.

Fine i wont!

and so does hugh hefner

Lol, she's not from playboy. I just put playboy font just because...i felt like it.

ICEDIE, what are you doing here?
Half-Life_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Half-Life_man

[QUOTE="Yarcofin"][QUOTE="Half-life_Man"]If there was a big Bang, how would planets and Stars have the perfect amount of gravity, so that humans and animals dont drift to close to the sun and burn up or get too far away adn freeze? Also, why aren't people changing physically, scientists just threw on the millions of years to evolve thing so that it would brainwash people into accepting the theory. Finally, why do men have ribs that can be replaced if torn out (God took a rib from Adam to make Eve) and where would the most widly accepted religio in the world come from? if evolutionism was real, then some guys just settled down and threw a book together and called it the Bible. Not to mention all the things people found that had words written on it from BC times that talked about Christianity.marcocat

Good explanation to everything, I think Half_life is at a very early stage of knowledge, that's why he made such basic and irrational questions.

thanks for making me feel like an as*

withouthatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 withouthatred
I'm LDS so I'm weird. Don't ask me.  Mohandas_Gandhi
Thanks, now I'm curious :P, how do most lds interperate genesis?
Half-Life_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Half-Life_man
[QUOTE="reservoir_doggy"][QUOTE="I-C-E-D-I-E"][QUOTE="reservoir_doggy"][QUOTE="I-C-E-D-I-E"][QUOTE="reservoir_doggy"][QUOTE="I-C-E-D-I-E"][QUOTE="reservoir_doggy"]

Well don't.

Fine i wont!

and so does hugh hefner

i think his background is better then the girl... The girl is too skinny, her ribs are showing, also i don't like her hair.

I-C-E-D-I-E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 I-C-E-D-I-E
[QUOTE="I-C-E-D-I-E"][QUOTE="reservoir_doggy"][QUOTE="I-C-E-D-I-E"][QUOTE="reservoir_doggy"][QUOTE="I-C-E-D-I-E"][QUOTE="reservoir_doggy"][QUOTE="I-C-E-D-I-E"][QUOTE="reservoir_doggy"]

[QUOTE="I-C-E-D-I-E"]Yeah well what about anti-matter?marcocat

Well don't.

Fine i wont!

and so does hugh hefner

ICEDIE, what are you doing here?

Nothing. I responded to the topic creator's comment and then a bunch of people ignored it and started talking about my sig.
Aqueteas7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Aqueteas7
Member since 2005 • 259 Posts
[QUOTE="marcocat"][QUOTE="megagoten"][QUOTE="marcocat"][QUOTE="Aqueteas7"]I'm catholic, but I don't believe in that adam and eve stuff. I believe that he created the universe and life, and we came from the life he created. If the life he created was a single cell organisim, I believe that's where we came from. I guess I do believe in evolution, but I believe an all powerfull being set the process in motion. To think that he created a person in my mind is fairly rediculous in my opinion.

It's all relative :P

I will not become an atheist. Religions, in my opinion are not wrong, only people are wrong. At my current stage I would actually say I'm becoming more involved in my religion. I don't go to church for communion, but rather for the readings, I believe that these readings hold the key to happiness, wether or not they lead to a heaven. Just take the basic rules of the Ten Commandments, if everyone followed these, atheist's included, I feel that everyone would be much happier
withouthatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 withouthatred
[QUOTE="withouthatred"][QUOTE="megagoten"]sup withouthatred and yes i do have something to say that last thing you quoted on... yeah..... that's kinda iffy, ppl's mind love to play trick on them...megagoten

I'm still confused :cry: are you saying that the sitings are questionable?
marcocat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 marcocat

Half-Life_man

Sorry man, I didn't want to.

I used to be like you, now I feel kind of bad for that, but I know you'll eventually be like me, because I used to think that way. Don't care about it, I was an as* hole too :P

marcocat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 marcocat
[QUOTE="I-C-E-D-I-E"] Nothing. I responded to the topic creator's comment and then a bunch of people ignored it and started talking about my sig.

Wow! I hadn't noticed your sig! I haven't been in the Loung for a while :|

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 deactivated-5be1380e71594
[QUOTE="megagoten"][QUOTE="withouthatred"][QUOTE="megagoten"]sup withouthatred and yes i do have something to say that last thing you quoted on... yeah..... that's kinda iffy, ppl's mind love to play trick on them...withouthatred

I'm still confused :cry: are you saying that the sitings are questionable?

right on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 deactivated-5be1380e71594
[QUOTE="Half-Life_man"]

marcocat

Sorry man, I didn't want to.

I used to be like you, now I feel kind of bad for that, but I know you'll eventually be like me, because I used to think that way. Don't care about it, I was an as* hole too :P

wikipedia's your friend be a man be the nerd :P
nikita_acid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#97 nikita_acid
Member since 2005 • 1743 Posts
well "GOD" farted.
I-C-E-D-I-E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 I-C-E-D-I-E
[QUOTE="marcocat"][QUOTE="I-C-E-D-I-E"] Nothing. I responded to the topic creator's comment and then a bunch of people ignored it and started talking about my sig.

Wow! I hadn't noticed your sig! I haven't been in the Loung for a while :|

Hey don't blame me, people could've just simply pmed me about it but they didn't so I responded. Show some respect boy.
ATOMB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#99 ATOMB
Member since 2003 • 2844 Posts

Before the big bang whier the universe started their was no time , space , or matter . HOW COULD THE UNIVERSE HAVE BEEN CREATED FROM NOTHINGNESS . YOU CANNOT CREATE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING . It it not one of the laws of psychics ? Their for their had to be a god to to create something  from nothing . If you have a answer for me please tell me .

???

azargushasb

There has always been something there....we where not there to see it so we can't say there was nothing

marcocat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 marcocat
well "GOD" farted.nikita_acid
:lol: Don't mess with my father :evil: