Do you accept g@ys?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dj_pulserfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#151 dj_pulserfan
Member since 2007 • 3102 Posts

[QUOTE="Menalque2"]

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"] Well then we should include the fact that the sphinter(hope I spelled that right) has to be broken in to allow something to be comfortably put up the rectum. I never understood why people use that argument. The prostate gland is a main component in an orgasm, so it makes sense that if you mess with it enough you'll have an orgasm. The prostate gland is inside abdomen/pelvic region and the rectum is the only part on a man that leads to the inside of a man lower body is the rectum.Ace_WondersX

The way I see it is that if a lot of people enjoy penetrative gay sex and there are no real biological barriers to it, then there's little point fretting about what other people get up to in private. The innocuous fact that it's non-procreative makes it no less natural than most aspects of modern life. I know you're only talking about whether is falls in line with natural behaviour and not the moral implications, but it seems pretty pointless to let it bother you if it's only going to upset other people. In my view, it would make a lot of people's lives easier if it were universally accepted as an aspect of everyday life in the way that lefthandedness is. Otherwise, you have a situation like in many other countries where the practice is illegal (even in secular countries such as China up until recently) and can land somebody in jail. I'm an empiricist, so I really struggle to see what ends you think refusing to accept homosexuality as "normal" or "natural" is going to achieve. It's just something that is there and is doesn't really harm anybody.

People can do whatever they want in private, but a lot of people have "different" sexual preferences. We don't teach every other one as being socially acceptable.

Meanwhile you have terrible rap music in your signature, but thanks to Mtv we've learned to accept it as being socially acceptable. Whats your point there?

Yet the rap music in your sig

dj_pulserfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 dj_pulserfan

[QUOTE="dj_pulserfan"]

[QUOTE="TheColbert"] Let me rephrase my self. My anger comes from the fact that even as you see on this thread right here, we have moved to the point where it is fine to be Gay people just accept it and that's the end of the story. If you were to come up and ask me today what my views are on Gays, I would tell you my honest opinion, that it is wrong in every way possible. I don't see my self as a pushover at that point, I have got in many arguments with people before. I meant more that I wish it wasn't the way it is now more than I just go with the flow. If this seems contradictory or my earlier statement then I don't want to be seen as flip flopping on this topic.TheColbert

How is it wrong in everyway possible? Can you give us atleast one reason that isn't related God? I mean sure back in the dark ages when people would pick at darker skin people thinking they we're a monster or something that opinion could be valid but we're in the present where we form opinions about things that aren't downright sick.

Skin color is different in my opinion. I am not at all racist against blacks or as the guy below me said Jews either. To me skin color is way different than you Sexual preference. Guys with Guys is just not at all normal, I just will never grasp how you think it could be.

Cause I grew up in a house where I learned people are different and it isn't a reason to hate them and I stopped doing so. **** like that is childish and shows what happens when we think to hard into certain things.

Ace_WondersX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 Ace_WondersX
Member since 2003 • 4455 Posts

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]I think we have been through this before and I showed how this argument about rectal prolapse is just not valid.

Teenaged

The argument was bigger than rectal prolapse, it was about debunking the belief that the male body is somehow built for gay sex. The argument started the same way, somebody mentioned that whole "prostate g-spot" stuff as sometype of proof that the male body was built for anal sex. And I debunked it by mentioning that you have to damage a important muscle to have anal sex. I gave you trustworthy sites that listed anal sex as a cause of rectal prolapse, then you asked me for a stat showing that people that have anal sex are more prone to rectal prolapse which is a hard stat to find.

It is hard to find because it is not true.

If it were true then we would have sexually active gay men running to the hospitals with a case of rectal prolapse by the age of 30! >_>

As we both know, this is not true and every man's rectum is working fine. There are even normal stretching exercises that can pretty much keep the area like its new! >_>

Yes, it's not true even though medical professionals and professors both linked it as a cause. I guess they don't know what they're talking about :roll:
Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#154 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts
Incidentally, it looks like Gamespot is monitoring the topics created for advertising. The ads I'm seeing at the bottom of the page are for all-gay cruises, gay and lesbian magazines, and "Is your husband gay
Euroshinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Euroshinobi
Member since 2009 • 3299 Posts

Lets not leave everyone else out

I accept gays, drag queens, lesbians, Bi sexuals, people who like to screw animals too, cause it's not my buisness Lol

Ace_WondersX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Ace_WondersX

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"][QUOTE="Menalque2"]

The way I see it is that if a lot of people enjoy penetrative gay sex and there are no real biological barriers to it, then there's little point fretting about what other people get up to in private. The innocuous fact that it's non-procreative makes it no less natural than most aspects of modern life. I know you're only talking about whether is falls in line with natural behaviour and not the moral implications, but it seems pretty pointless to let it bother you if it's only going to upset other people. In my view, it would make a lot of people's lives easier if it were universally accepted as an aspect of everyday life in the way that lefthandedness is. Otherwise, you have a situation like in many other countries where the practice is illegal (even in secular countries such as China up until recently) and can land somebody in jail. I'm an empiricist, so I really struggle to see what ends you think refusing to accept homosexuality as "normal" or "natural" is going to achieve. It's just something that is there and is doesn't really harm anybody.

dj_pulserfan

People can do whatever they want in private, but a lot of people have "different" sexual preferences. We don't teach every other one as being socially acceptable.

Meanwhile you have terrible rap music in your signature, but thanks to Mtv we've learned to accept it as being socially acceptable. Whats your point there?

Yet the rap music in your sig

Nobody told you that you have to accept it, they are plenty of haters like you that don't accept it. There are still schools that don't allow rap music. So what's your point? Grasping at straws I see....

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#157 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

Yes, it's not true even though medical professionals and professors both linked it as a cause. I guess they don't know what they're talking about :roll:Ace_WondersX
Let me explain something to you: a link is very far from a verification FACT. ;)

That fact would be a statistic that states proves the link beyond doubt.

So let me get this straight: you use that argument because for you since it is causing harm (even potentially since its not been proved) its not natural or normal am I right?

xxxAdvocatexxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 xxxAdvocatexxx
Member since 2008 • 1797 Posts

[QUOTE="dj_pulserfan"]

[QUOTE="TheColbert"] Let me rephrase my self. My anger comes from the fact that even as you see on this thread right here, we have moved to the point where it is fine to be Gay people just accept it and that's the end of the story. If you were to come up and ask me today what my views are on Gays, I would tell you my honest opinion, that it is wrong in every way possible. I don't see my self as a pushover at that point, I have got in many arguments with people before. I meant more that I wish it wasn't the way it is now more than I just go with the flow. If this seems contradictory or my earlier statement then I don't want to be seen as flip flopping on this topic.TheColbert

How is it wrong in everyway possible? Can you give us atleast one reason that isn't related God? I mean sure back in the dark ages when people would pick at darker skin people thinking they we're a monster or something that opinion could be valid but we're in the present where we form opinions about things that aren't downright sick.

Skin color is different in my opinion. I am not at all racist against blacks or as the guy below me said Jews either. To me skin color is way different than you Sexual preference. Guys with Guys is just not at all normal, I just will never grasp how you think it could be.

Well that's how it is. The post here is do you like homosexuals. Not do you think homosexuality is wrong. And the truth is homosexuals are people. Not criminals not animals but people. Hate the sin my friend, Love the sinner. You don't have to understand why someone is gay just to be there friend. If there is a divine justice we all have to face it and it is unnecessary to judge other just because we don't understand each other. There are lot of good people out there and we can all learn something from each other no matter what orientation, nationality or whatever.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Teenaged

Lets not leave everyone else out

I accept gays, drag queens, lesbians, Bi sexuals, people who like to screw animals too, cause it's not my buisness Lol

Euroshinobi

Oh no. Dont go there please. They will turn this against your own argumentation efforts... :(

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
no problem BUT.. I cant stand the ones that act like woman :|
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Teenaged

Incidentally, it looks like Gamespot is monitoring the topics created for advertising. The ads I'm seeing at the bottom of the page are for all-gay cruises, gay and lesbian magazines, and "Is your husband gayguynamedbilly
Yep I have noticed that too. Its disturbing to know you are being monitored... :P

Blu_Falcon37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#162 Blu_Falcon37
Member since 2006 • 4041 Posts

Yep.

Ace_WondersX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Ace_WondersX

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"]Yes, it's not true even though medical professionals and professors both linked it as a cause. I guess they don't know what they're talking about :roll:Teenaged

Let me explain something to you: a link is very far from a verification FACT. ;)

So let me get this straight: you use that argument because for you since it is causing harm (even potentially since its not been proved) its not natural or normal am I right?

Yes, that's my argument. Most normal biological activities don't harm the person.
Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#164 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

gay marriage is wrong.

Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdH1ZEbnIms

Menalque2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Menalque2
Member since 2007 • 2630 Posts

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"]Yes, it's not true even though medical professionals and professors both linked it as a cause. I guess they don't know what they're talking about :roll:Ace_WondersX

Yes, that's my argument. Most normal biological activities don't harm the person.

Like unprotected sex?

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"]Yes, it's not true even though medical professionals and professors both linked it as a cause. I guess they don't know what they're talking about :roll:Ace_WondersX

Ok so you say "most". I guess you do recognise the fact that there are other biological activites (besides rectal sex - even though its not true anyway and I stand to the point I made earlier) that do cause harm. Now I dont want you to name them, I'll just ask a simple question: what makes this (supposedly) harmful biological activity wrong compared to the others?

StrawberryHill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 StrawberryHill
Member since 2008 • 5321 Posts

It wasn't until recently when I started accepting homosexuals as normal people. I felt that being an ignorant, homophobic teenager was simply immature and wrong of me. Homosexuals are people too, they just happen to be attracted to people of the same sex, this much we all know.

So I would just like to know, do you guys accept homosexuals or not? Feel free to post your thoughts but try not to hurt or offend anyone on this thread.

Tigerman950

It depends on how you define, "normal". First off, I accept homosexuals as people. Why wouldn't I? They are humans with faults and strengths just like any other human. What I don't agree with is their sexual lifestyle. I think it's a generally unhealthy one and is not "normal" in the sense that a homosexual couple cannot produce offspring. That is the natural result of intercourse. I don't have the time to get into an argument or prolonged discussion. I'm just stating my opinion, however unpopular it may be. Regardless of my views on the behaviour of homosexuality, I still think that homosexuals deserve to be treated just the same as everyone else...fairly and justly. What you do with another consenting adult in privacy is your business and your private affairs should not be tread upon. As far as I'm concerned, do what you will.

dj_pulserfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 dj_pulserfan

[QUOTE="dj_pulserfan"]

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"] People can do whatever they want in private, but a lot of people have "different" sexual preferences. We don't teach every other one as being socially acceptable.Ace_WondersX

Nobody told you that you have to accept it, they are plenty of haters like you that don't except it. There are still schools that don't allow rap music. So what's your point?

lol are you kidding me? I love rap music. Which brings me to my next point, learn to accept it. There are somethings people can't help, like being gay There is nothing me and you can do about it BUT accept it. There are different styles of music, some you just don't like but you accept that people do. I don't like the rap music in your sig, but I accept the fact that some people (like you) do. It's there for the people that do like it. There are gays for gays and vice versa. There isn't anything we can do to chance that so deal with it.

BlueBirdTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#169 BlueBirdTS
Member since 2005 • 6403 Posts

gay marriage is wrong.

-TheSecondSign-

That was great, you made my day.

Avatar image for wtfs_wrongwithu
wtfs_wrongwithu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 wtfs_wrongwithu
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
no cause there sick and cross and against what god/evolution/what ever the **** you want to call it intended
Ace_WondersX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Ace_WondersX

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]Let me explain something to you: a link is very far from a verification FACT. ;)

Menalque2

Like unprotected sex?

Is it the unprotected penis penetrating the vagina causing harm, or the virus/bacteria on/in the penis/vagina causing the harm?
xxxAdvocatexxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 xxxAdvocatexxx
Member since 2008 • 1797 Posts

no cause there sick and cross and against what god/evolution/what ever the **** you want to call it intendedwtfs_wrongwithu

Did you just create an account just to say that?

dj_pulserfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 dj_pulserfan

no cause there sick and cross and against what god/evolution/what ever the **** you want to call it intendedwtfs_wrongwithu

Bandodgers kill me.

dj_pulserfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 dj_pulserfan

[QUOTE="Menalque2"]

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"] Yes, that's my argument. Most normal biological activities don't harm the person.Ace_WondersX

Like unprotected sex?

Is it the unprotected penis penetrating the vagina causing harm, or the virus/bacteria on/in the penis/vagina causing the harm?

It's both. Could be a dirty penis and/or unouched vagina.

BlueBirdTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#176 BlueBirdTS
Member since 2005 • 6403 Posts

] Is it the unprotected penis penetrating the vagina causing harm, or the virus/bacteria on/in the penis/vagina causing the harm?Ace_WondersX

:lol: Well, any kind of friction can cause damage eventually, but I would say sexually transmitted infections probably cause a lot more damage than genital chafing.

Ace_WondersX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Ace_WondersX

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"][QUOTE="dj_pulserfan"]

dj_pulserfan

Nobody told you that you have to accept it, they are plenty of haters like you that don't except it. There are still schools that don't allow rap music. So what's your point?

lol are you kidding me? I love rap music. Which brings me to my next point, learn to accept it. There are somethings people can't help, like being gay There is nothing me and you can do about it BUT accept it. There are different styles of music, some you just don't like but you accept that people do. I don't like the rap music in your sig, but I accept the fact that some people (like you) do. It's there for the people that do like it. There are gays for gays and vice versa. There isn't anything we can do to chance that so deal with it.

Ok, sorry for the attack. But people are rarely taught to listen to a certain genre of music. People are exposed to music. And in the same way if someone is exposed to something and they decided they wanted to be gay then that fine. But still I don't think we should teach that it isn't something that sets you apart from the majority by going against the stat quo.
Menalque2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Menalque2

[QUOTE="Menalque2"]

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"]Yes, that's my argument. Most normal biological activities don't harm the person.Ace_WondersX

Like unprotected sex?

It doesn't matter. In a real world context, you are still putting yourself at risk of contracting HIV, hepatitis, syphilis, gonorrhea, etc or an causing an unwanted pregnancy, which beings me to another natural biological activity which can be potentially harmful or even fatal... childbirth.

zakkro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 zakkro
Member since 2004 • 48823 Posts
Nope, only cash, and no $100 bills after 11 pm.
DivergeUnify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 DivergeUnify
Member since 2007 • 15150 Posts
Yes I do.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Teenaged

Like unprotected sex?

Menalque2

It doesn't matter. In a real world context, you are still putting yourself at risk of contracting HIV, hepatitis, syphilis, gonorrhea, etc or an causing an unwanted pregnancy, which beings me to another natural biological activity which can be potentially harmful or even fatal... childbirth.

Heres a good one.

Now that you mention it, giving birth puts a lot of strain on the womans body in general, sometimes (quite often if she gives birth to more than 2 babies) causing problems with the arteries of the legs, also it affects the elasticity of her vagina the heart beat rate may be altered even for months after pregnancy (I dont know the term here for that alteration) and so on.

Not to mention of course the sheer pain at the time of the birth.

So, is birth unnatural?

Ace_WondersX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Ace_WondersX

Like unprotected sex?

Menalque2

"Potentially" is the key word. There is no potentially in the statement "Without any special tools or technology, when people participate in the act of recieving anal their anal sphincter muscle is broken in."
Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#183 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
Nope, only cash, and no $100 bills after 11 pm.zakkro
/thread....we have a winner....
vidplayer8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 vidplayer8
Member since 2006 • 18549 Posts

Yeah, why wouldn't I.

I do get annoyed though with the guys in the high pitched voices who act just like stuck up preppy blondes. To be honest, I don't like the girls who act like that either.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Teenaged

So no response to my post AceWonders?

Ace_WondersX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Ace_WondersX

[QUOTE="Menalque2"]

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"] Is it the unprotected penis penetrating the vagina causing harm, or the virus/bacteria on/in the penis/vagina causing the harm?Teenaged

Heres a good one.

Now that you mention it, giving birth puts a lot of strain on the womans body in general, sometimes (quite often if she gives birth to more than 2 babies) causing problems with the arteries of the legs, also the elasticity of her vagina the heart beat may be altered even for months after pregnancy (I dont know the term here for that alteration) and so on.

So, is birth unnatural?

You said "sometimes" and "may". Refer to my previous post.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Menalque2"]

Ace_WondersX

Heres a good one.

Now that you mention it, giving birth puts a lot of strain on the womans body in general, sometimes (quite often if she gives birth to more than 2 babies) causing problems with the arteries of the legs, also the elasticity of her vagina the heart beat may be altered even for months after pregnancy (I dont know the term here for that alteration) and so on.

So, is birth unnatural?

Since the rectal prolapse exists in NO statistical analysis related to rectal sex, then it itself remains a very vague, oh so vague possibility. Try again. ;)

Besides I enumerated 3 side-effects of pregnancy (probably not the only ones) and you have one. What do you think?

EDIT: Also from the little I know, the elasticity part is very true for women who have more than 2 children and the heart beat rate alteration happens to almost every woman but it varies on how long it lasts after pregnancy.

Ace_WondersX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Ace_WondersX

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]Heres a good one.

So, is birth unnatural?

Teenaged

Since the rectal prolapse exists in NO statistical analysis related to rectal sex, then it itself remains a very vague, oh so vague possibility. Try again. ;)

Besides I enumerated 3 side-effects of pregnancy (probably not the only ones) and you have one. What do you think?

I never mentioned rectal prolapse, everybody's sphincter doesn't get to the point of damage to allow prolapse. But regardless damage is being done.
Menalque2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Menalque2

[QUOTE="Menalque2"]

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"] Is it the unprotected penis penetrating the vagina causing harm, or the virus/bacteria on/in the penis/vagina causing the harm?Ace_WondersX

"Potentially" is the key word. There is no potentially in the statement "Without any special tools or technology, when people participate in the act of recieving anal their anal sphincter muscle is broken in."

But I thought your argument concerned the extremely rare occurance of anal prolapse. I haven't really known breaking the sphinchter muscle to ever be seriously harmful. No more than, say, breaking a woman's hymen.

And going back to pregnancy, am I wrong in thinking that the later stages of pregnancy almost invariably over-exerts a woman's skin causing scars/stretchmarks. Isn't that a form of damage in itself?

Johnny-n-Roger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#190 Johnny-n-Roger
Member since 2003 • 15151 Posts

i don't like teh but secks.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"] You said "sometimes" and "may". Refer to my previous post.Ace_WondersX

I never mentioned rectal prolapse, everybody's sphincter doesn't get to the point of damage to allow prolapse. But regardless damage is being done.

Oh yes you did. You even implied that it is a fact because biologists and doctors link rectal prolapse to rectal sex.

(RED) Again the same is very true with pregnancy and birth.

So the conclusion is: you yourself admit that rectal prolapse doesnt happen but is just a possibility, but it is already established that several natural "functions" (such as birth) entail such risks or even worse.

Avatar image for XD4NTESINF3RNOX
XD4NTESINF3RNOX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 XD4NTESINF3RNOX
Member since 2008 • 7438 Posts
[QUOTE="dj_pulserfan"]

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"] Nobody told you that you have to accept it, they are plenty of haters like you that don't except it. There are still schools that don't allow rap music. So what's your point?Ace_WondersX

Ok, sorry for the attack. But people are rarely taught to listen to a certain genre of music. People are exposed to music. And in the same way if someone is exposed to something and they decided they wanted to be gay then that fine. But still I don't think we should teach that it isn't something that sets you apart from the majority by going against the stat quo.

so we all should follow the status quo how boring would be?
Ring_of_fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Ring_of_fire
Member since 2003 • 15880 Posts
[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"] You said "sometimes" and "may". Refer to my previous post.Ace_WondersX

Ever consider warning straight people of that particular danger?
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Teenaged

[QUOTE="dj_pulserfan"]

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"] Nobody told you that you have to accept it, they are plenty of haters like you that don't except it. There are still schools that don't allow rap music. So what's your point?Ace_WondersX

Being exposed to the idea that homosexuality is not wrong will not make you gay.

lilasianwonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 lilasianwonder
Member since 2007 • 5982 Posts

Yea.

Ace_WondersX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Ace_WondersX

XD4NTESINF3RNOX

Animals try to follow the status quo. I know we're humans and are intelligent enough to defy instinct, but we're still animals when it comes down to it

UnsaidWarning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#197 UnsaidWarning
Member since 2009 • 231 Posts

To get back OT, I for one am looking forward to the day where a topic singling out homosexuals as if they were a type of @ndroid doesn't exist. To me its the same as people these days asking if I'm OK with a specific ethnicity. Its old news, who cares anymore, a person is a person.

warbmxjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#198 warbmxjohn
Member since 2007 • 6014 Posts

[QUOTE="-TheSecondSign-"]

gay marriage is wrong.

BlueBirdTS

That was great, you made my day.

I will second the thanks on that one! :lol:
Ace_WondersX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Ace_WondersX

Teenaged

Being exposed to the idea that homosexuality is not wrong will not make you gay.

There is no way to prove this, but i'm almost sure if you raise a child in a all-gay community were homosexuality is seen as the stat quo, there is a higher chance they'll be gay in the future. Humans are programmed by the pack. So even though there will still be straight people around, children will be raised with the mentality that "when I grow up I'm either going to like a man or a woman" instead of "I'll like a man/woman". You can argue it's their choice but they have already been influenced subconsciously.
Johnny-n-Roger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#200 Johnny-n-Roger
Member since 2003 • 15151 Posts

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"][QUOTE="dj_pulserfan"] Ok, sorry for the attack. But people are rarely taught to listen to a certain genre of music. People are exposed to music. And in the same way if someone is exposed to something and they decided they wanted to be gay then that fine. But still I don't think we should teach that it isn't something that sets you apart from the majority by going against the stat quo.XD4NTESINF3RNOX

Animals try to follow the status quo. I know we're humans and are intelligent enough to defy instinct, but we're still animals when it comes down to it

Humans deny biological instincts, which is why we're ultimately going to destroy the planet. We harvest the planet's natural resources to produce weapons and technologies that are rendered obsolete and unused by short term advancements.