Do you accept g@ys?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Engrish_Major
Member since 2007 • 17373 Posts
[QUOTE="Pyro767"][QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

I don't care, people are people. But they could limit what they do in public... seeing a forty year-old man staring at a small boy is actually creepy for those of you who think otherwise.Pyro767

I'm gay and I find that incredibly creepy. :? I also don't stare at small boys. I think you're confusing the meaning of gay for something more along the lines of "pedophile."

Still, some homosexual people could restrain themselves. I don't mean you, you seem like a good person, but you get what I mean.

No, what do you mean? :?
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#102 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

[QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

[QUOTE="Pyro767"]I don't care, people are people. But they could limit what they do in public... seeing a forty year-old man staring at a small boy is actually creepy for those of you who think otherwise.Pyro767

I'm gay and I find that incredibly creepy. :? I also don't stare at small boys. I think you're confusing the meaning of gay for something more along the lines of "pedophile."

Still, some homosexual people could restrain themselves. I don't mean you, you seem like a good person, but you get what I mean.

Um restrain themselves from doing what? :?

MasterC5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 MasterC5
Member since 2006 • 2932 Posts

[QUOTE="kingkui"]

I don't accept "FABULOUS" gays, but any others I do.

Euroshinobi

lmao

Yeah flaming queens are pretty annoying though, I assume they are a minority though because none of the gay people I know act like that.

Menalque2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Menalque2
Member since 2007 • 2630 Posts

[QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

[QUOTE="Pyro767"]I don't care, people are people. But they could limit what they do in public... seeing a forty year-old man staring at a small boy is actually creepy for those of you who think otherwise.Pyro767

Not really

WhiteSnake5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 WhiteSnake5000
Member since 2005 • 12454 Posts
[QUOTE="WhiteSnake5000"]

No, I don't like gay people.

XD4NTESINF3RNOX
[spoiler] why so ignorant? [/spoiler]

Why not?
Euroshinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#106 Euroshinobi
Member since 2009 • 3299 Posts

[QUOTE="Euroshinobi"]

[QUOTE="JustPlainLucas"]And you're EXACTLY the type of person I was afraid would comment. And didn't I just say that it doesn't make them bad people? All I'm saying is it goes against the design of the species, to propagate. It has nothing to do with the character of the person. There is nothing offensive in what I've said, and you still find yourself offended by what I've said, then I'm sorry you feel that way. BlueBirdTS

You said if someone is attracted to the same sex, something is out of whack, you're basicaly telling homosexuals there is something wrong with them, that is offensive, because you're suggesting what they do is not normal......as if you have an idea what normal is.......again reproduction has nothing to do with it it is natural for a man to be with a woman, not normal

Well, homosexuality is not "normal", you can't really argue that. Whether it is morally "right" is a completely different issue.

To you its not normal......dont confuse natural with normal......the way science tells it, evolution......everything was A-sexual first......man and woman is required to reproduce......thats it, yes you can argue it, to homosexuals being with another man is normal, and with a woman is weird

Nerd_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Nerd_Man
Member since 2007 • 13819 Posts

Unlike some people, I actually have had gay/bi friends over the years - so obviously I do accept them as normal people.

Ace_WondersX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Ace_WondersX
Member since 2003 • 4455 Posts

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"]Out of whack is a harsh phrase. But between the vagina/penis, chemical reactions, and procreation. It's pretty easy to see men are designed to be with women and women with men.Menalque2

If we really must get into the gory details, what about the notion that the male g-spot is located in the prostate gland?

Well then we should include the fact that the sphinter(hope I spelled that right) has to be broken in to allow something to be comfortably put up the rectum. I never understood why people use that argument. The prostate gland is a main component in an orgasm, so it makes sense that if you mess with it enough you'll have an orgasm. The prostate gland is inside abdomen/pelvic region and the rectum is the only part on a man that leads to the inside of a man lower body is the rectum.
dj_pulserfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 dj_pulserfan
Member since 2007 • 3102 Posts

[QUOTE="dj_pulserfan"]

[QUOTE="JustPlainLucas"] Now, this isn't meant to offend anyone in the slightest, but it just kinda bothers me when people say it's normal to be attracted to the same sex. It is not - by the very definition of the word - normal. Males and females are designed (not intelligently designed, mind you, just designed in general) to be attracted to each other. That's why they have interlocking parts for reproduction. There's a certain chemistry that's supposed to be maintained in the body and in the mind, and if two members of the same sex are attracted to each other, something is out of whack. Again, this isn't meant to offend anyone. By saying something is abnormal does not make that someone a bad person. I have an abnormal digestive system, but surely that doesn't make me a bad person. Anyway, just wanted to get that out there.Ace_WondersX

Alright I never get why people always bring up mating, reproduction, etc. There are a range of people out there man. There are both men and women that don't want kids, like my uncle. He's not attracted to men or women (yeah we get along like that) and could care less if he had kids, a woman or anything really. Then there are people who just don't enjoy sex, is something wrong with them? I just don't get that whole "You we're meant to reproduce" crap, it's a crap argument.

Regardless of reproduction. The male and female anatomy are built for eachother. Very different but at the same time perfect for the counterpart.

But if someone dies alone and didn't care who was he/she built for?

Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#110 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

[QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

Nobody likes watching 2 men go all over one another in the park, but this is America, damnit, and I'd die so they can practice that right to go all over one another in that park!

Now that didn't sound nearly as cool as I thought it would.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Menalque2"]

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"]Out of whack is a harsh phrase. But between the vagina/penis, chemical reactions, and procreation. It's pretty easy to see men are designed to be with women and women with men.Ace_WondersX

If we really must get into the gory details, what about the notion that the male g-spot is located in the prostate gland?

Well then we should include the fact that the sphinter(hope I spelled that right) has to be broken in to allow something to be comfortably put up the rectum. I never understood why people use that argument. The prostate gland is a main component in an orgasm, so it makes sense that if you mess with it enough you'll have an orgasm. The prostate gland is inside abdomen/pelvic region and the rectum is the only part on a man that leads to the inside of a man lower body is the rectum.

And most women bleed and feel pain the first time they have sex.

That makes no argument really.

warbmxjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#112 warbmxjohn
Member since 2007 • 6014 Posts

-TheSecondSign-

Nobody likes watching 2 men go all over one another in the park, but this is America, damnit, and I'd die so they can practice that right to go all over one another in that park!

Now that didn't sound nearly as cool as I thought it would.

Sounded pretty damn cool to me. Willingness to fight for freedoms you do not share is very admirable.
Avatar image for XD4NTESINF3RNOX
XD4NTESINF3RNOX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 XD4NTESINF3RNOX
Member since 2008 • 7438 Posts

[QUOTE="XD4NTESINF3RNOX"][QUOTE="WhiteSnake5000"]

WhiteSnake5000

Why not?

so you don't have at least one gay/bi friend?

Ace_WondersX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Ace_WondersX

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"][QUOTE="dj_pulserfan"]

Alright I never get why people always bring up mating, reproduction, etc. There are a range of people out there man. There are both men and women that don't want kids, like my uncle. He's not attracted to men or women (yeah we get along like that) and could care less if he had kids, a woman or anything really. Then there are people who just don't enjoy sex, is something wrong with them? I just don't get that whole "You we're meant to reproduce" crap, it's a crap argument.

dj_pulserfan

Regardless of reproduction. The male and female anatomy are built for eachother. Very different but at the same time perfect for the counterpart.

How is that relevant?
Pyro767

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#115 Pyro767
Member since 2009 • 2305 Posts

Teenaged

Ugh... some gay people think that everyone is available, and therefore they ask whoever they want to out, whether they are homosexual or not, and then they may harang the person about it.
Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Engrish_Major
so you can't tell me you don't have at least one gay/bi friend? XD4NTESINF3RNOX
He wouldn't know. It's people like him that make people afraid/ashamed to say that they're gay
harashawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#117 harashawn
Member since 2008 • 27620 Posts
[QUOTE="WhiteSnake5000"]

XD4NTESINF3RNOX

There is a difference between an opinion and ignorance. I personally have nothing against homosexuals.
WhiteSnake5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 WhiteSnake5000
Member since 2005 • 12454 Posts
[QUOTE="XD4NTESINF3RNOX"][QUOTE="WhiteSnake5000"][QUOTE="XD4NTESINF3RNOX"] [spoiler] why so ignorant? [/spoiler]

Why not?

so you can't tell me you don't have at least one gay/bi friend?

I can honestly say that I do not have any gay/bi friends and don't really want any. I already have too many friends.
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 -TheSecondSign-

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Pyro767"] Still, some homosexual people could restrain themselves. I don't mean you, you seem like a good person, but you get what I mean.Pyro767

Ugh... some gay people think that everyone is available, and therefore they ask whoever they want to out, whether they are homosexual or not, and then they may harang the person about it.

No gay people ever flirt with me.

Then again, no women ever flirt with me, either.

Nobody ever flirts with me. Thanks for depressing me.

Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Engrish_Major
Ugh... some gay people think that everyone is available, and therefore they ask whoever they want to out, whether they are homosexual or not, and then they may harang the person about it.Pyro767
I don't know who you hang out with (or where you get your propoganda) but no gay people that I know are like that.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Pyro767"] Still, some homosexual people could restrain themselves. I don't mean you, you seem like a good person, but you get what I mean.Pyro767

Um I will state the obvious; that you are stereotyping but I will also say that this happens with heterosexual men too. I know of a lot of hetero men who would hit on literally every good-looking woman there is. So.... I fail again to see your point.

Euroshinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Euroshinobi

i wish we could stop the homosexual topics........noone is ever gonna fully agree......but i guess thats the point lol

Avatar image for UnrighteousFury
UnrighteousFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 UnrighteousFury
Member since 2008 • 2764 Posts

Absolutely.

I don't understand how someone could say otherwise.

Pyro767

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#124 Pyro767
Member since 2009 • 2305 Posts

[QUOTE="Pyro767"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]Um restrain themselves from doing what? :?

-TheSecondSign-

Nobody ever flirts with me. Thanks for depressing me.

No problem, if you need anything else feel free to call. Actually, no girls flirt with me either. Life sucks, don't it?

Ace_WondersX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Ace_WondersX

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"][QUOTE="Menalque2"]

Teenaged

And women most of the time bleed and feel pain the first time they have sex.

Yes, but that pain will not cause any significant damage. The two anal sphincters are both muscle required for regular function.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"] Well then we should include the fact that the sphinter(hope I spelled that right) has to be broken in to allow something to be comfortably put up the rectum. I never understood why people use that argument. The prostate gland is a main component in an orgasm, so it makes sense that if you mess with it enough you'll have an orgasm. The prostate gland is inside abdomen/pelvic region and the rectum is the only part on a man that leads to the inside of a man lower body is the rectum.Ace_WondersX

And women most of the time bleed and feel pain the first time they have sex.

Yes, but that pain will not cause any significant damage. The two anal sphincters are both muscle required for regular function.

I think we have been through this before and I showed how this argument about rectal prolapse is just not valid.

TheColbert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 TheColbert
Member since 2008 • 3846 Posts

[QUOTE="TheColbert"]It seems now in our society that we are forced to accept them, I probably wouldn't if it wasn't like it is today. KcurtorMas

Oh thats good. You think that way solelybecause ofthe fact that society does. You feel forced because you lack the nerve to stand up for something you dont really believe in. Good for you:?

Let me rephrase my self. My anger comes from the fact that even as you see on this thread right here, we have moved to the point where it is fine to be Gay people just accept it and that's the end of the story. If you were to come up and ask me today what my views are on Gays, I would tell you my honest opinion, that it is wrong in every way possible. I don't see my self as a pushover at that point, I have got in many arguments with people before. I meant more that I wish it wasn't the way it is now more than I just go with the flow. If this seems contradictory or my earlier statement then I don't want to be seen as flip flopping on this topic.
dj_pulserfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 dj_pulserfan

[QUOTE="dj_pulserfan"]

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"] Regardless of reproduction. The male and female anatomy are built for eachother. Very different but at the same time perfect for the counterpart.Ace_WondersX

How is that relevant?

It's completely relevant. This person obviously wasn't built the same way and did not care for Male or Females.

Euroshinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Euroshinobi

Nobody ever flirts with me. Thanks for depressing me.-TheSecondSign-

I'm not homosexual, but i'll flirt with you if it makes you feel better

well hey there big boy........you so sexy. feel better ?

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Teenaged

[QUOTE="-TheSecondSign-"]

Nobody ever flirts with me. Thanks for depressing me.Euroshinobi

:o Is that so easy to get comforted...

Then I should also mention that I feel a bit lonely on this hot night... :oops:

:P

metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 metroidfood
Member since 2007 • 11175 Posts

Um I will state the obvious; that you are stereotyping but I will also say that this happens with heterosexual men too. I know of a lot of hetero men who would hit on literally every good-looking woman there is. So.... I fail again to see your point.

Teenaged

Yeah, I've noticed this about a lot of guys. They seem to think they're irresistible to gay men despite how little they get hit on by both sexes. :P

dj_pulserfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 dj_pulserfan

[QUOTE="KcurtorMas"]

[QUOTE="TheColbert"]It seems now in our society that we are forced to accept them, I probably wouldn't if it wasn't like it is today. TheColbert

Oh thats good. You think that way solelybecause ofthe fact that society does. You feel forced because you lack the nerve to stand up for something you dont really believe in. Good for you:?

Let me rephrase my self. My anger comes from the fact that even as you see on this thread right here, we have moved to the point where it is fine to be Gay people just accept it and that's the end of the story. If you were to come up and ask me today what my views are on Gays, I would tell you my honest opinion, that it is wrong in every way possible. I don't see my self as a pushover at that point, I have got in many arguments with people before. I meant more that I wish it wasn't the way it is now more than I just go with the flow. If this seems contradictory or my earlier statement then I don't want to be seen as flip flopping on this topic.

How is it wrong in everyway possible? Can you give us atleast one reason that isn't related God? I mean sure back in the dark ages when people would pick at darker skin people thinking they we're a monster or something that opinion could be valid but we're in the present where we form opinions about things that aren't downright sick.

Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Engrish_Major
Let me rephrase my self. My anger comes from the fact that even as you see on this thread right here, we have moved to the point where it is fine to be Gay people just accept it and that's the end of the story. If you were to come up and ask me today what my views are on Gays, I would tell you my honest opinion, that it is wrong in every way possible. I don't see my self as a pushover at that point, I have got in many arguments with people before. I meant more that I wish it wasn't the way it is now more than I just go with the flow. If this seems contradictory or my earlier statement then I don't want to be seen as flip flopping on this topic.TheColbert
Kind of like you are not allowed to voice your displeasure about black people or Jewish people anymore, right?
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 -TheSecondSign-

Nobody ever flirts with me. Thanks for depressing me.Euroshinobi

No, because now when someone asks me how my lovelife is, I have to respond with "The first person to flirt with me in the past 4 and a half years was a man."

Which is a lot more humiliating for me than just saying nobody flirted with me.

Santesyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#135 Santesyu
Member since 2008 • 4451 Posts

Hmm, do I accept gays? I accept them being a person yes. Do I accept them being gay No not at all.. Since I really don't condone that life style it would only seem logical really.

Menalque2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Menalque2

[QUOTE="Menalque2"]

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"]Out of whack is a harsh phrase. But between the vagina/penis, chemical reactions, and procreation. It's pretty easy to see men are designed to be with women and women with men.Ace_WondersX

The way I see it is that if a lot of people enjoy penetrative gay sex and there are no real biological barriers to it, then there's little point fretting about what other people get up to in private. The innocuous fact that it's non-procreative makes it no less natural than most aspects of modern life. I know you're only talking about whether is falls in line with natural behaviour and not the moral implications, but it seems pretty pointless to let it bother you if it's only going to upset other people. In my view, it would make a lot of people's lives easier if it were universally accepted as an aspect of everyday life in the way that lefthandedness is. Otherwise, you have a situation like in many other countries where the practice is illegal (even in secular countries such as China up until recently) and can land somebody in jail. I'm an empiricist, so I really struggle to see what ends you think refusing to accept homosexuality as "normal" or "natural" is going to achieve. It's just something that is there and is doesn't really harm anybody.

Euroshinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Euroshinobi

[QUOTE="Euroshinobi"]

Nobody ever flirts with me. Thanks for depressing me.Teenaged

Are you suggesting that i come to your house ? 0___o

Ace_WondersX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Ace_WondersX

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]And women most of the time bleed and feel pain the first time they have sex.

Teenaged

I think we have been through this before and I showed how this argument about rectal prolapse is just not valid.

The argument was bigger than rectal prolapse, it was about debunking the belief that the male body is somehow built for gay sex. The argument started the same way, somebody mentioned that whole "prostate g-spot" stuff as sometype of proof that the male body was built for anal sex. And I debunked it by mentioning that you have to damage a important muscle to have anal sex. I gave you trustworthy sites that listed anal sex as a cause of rectal prolapse, then you asked me for a stat showing that people that have anal sex are more prone to rectal prolapse which is a hard stat to find.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Euroshinobi"]

Euroshinobi

Oh you didnt mean to go so far? :o

Then sorry, I went out of line there... :oops:

xxxAdvocatexxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 xxxAdvocatexxx
Member since 2008 • 1797 Posts

[QUOTE="Euroshinobi"]

Nobody ever flirts with me. Thanks for depressing me.-TheSecondSign-

No, because now when someone asks me how my lovelife is, I have to respond with "The first person to flirt with me in the past 4 and a half years was a man."

Which is a lot more humiliating for me than just saying nobody flirted with me.

I thought that was the same case was for me. But people are sneaky when it comes to flirting and most of the time i don't even notice. Maybe its the same for you.

TheColbert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 TheColbert
Member since 2008 • 3846 Posts

[QUOTE="TheColbert"][QUOTE="KcurtorMas"]

dj_pulserfan

How is it wrong in everyway possible? Can you give us atleast one reason that isn't related God? I mean sure back in the dark ages when people would pick at darker skin people thinking they we're a monster or something that opinion could be valid but we're in the present where we form opinions about things that aren't downright sick.

Skin color is different in my opinion. I am not at all racist against blacks or as the guy below me said Jews either. To me skin color is way different than you Sexual preference. Guys with Guys is just not at all normal, I just will never grasp how you think it could be.
FlowGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 FlowGreen
Member since 2009 • 229 Posts

Certainly. Live and let live.

warbmxjohn
yesss
BlueBirdTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#143 BlueBirdTS
Member since 2005 • 6403 Posts

Guys with Guys is just not at all normal, I just will never grasp how you think it could be.TheColbert

Of course it's not normal, but just because something isn't normal doesn't necessarily mean that it's wrong.

Euroshinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Euroshinobi

[QUOTE="Euroshinobi"]

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]:o Is that so easy to get comforted...

Teenaged

Last time i went into detail about prostitution i got moderated for "Illegal Activities" it was Xaos fault xD, i would go into detail......but i'd get moderated.

so i'll just give you a >>>>>> ;)

Ace_WondersX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Ace_WondersX

Menalque2

The way I see it is that if a lot of people enjoy penetrative gay sex and there are no real biological barriers to it, then there's little point fretting about what other people get up to in private. The innocuous fact that it's non-procreative makes it no less natural than most aspects of modern life. I know you're only talking about whether is falls in line with natural behaviour and not the moral implications, but it seems pretty pointless to let it bother you if it's only going to upset other people. In my view, it would make a lot of people's lives easier if it were universally accepted as an aspect of everyday life in the way that lefthandedness is. Otherwise, you have a situation like in many other countries where the practice is illegal (even in secular countries such as China up until recently) and can land somebody in jail. I'm an empiricist, so I really struggle to see what ends you think refusing to accept homosexuality as "normal" or "natural" is going to achieve. It's just something that is there and is doesn't really harm anybody.

People can do whatever they want in private, but a lot of people have "different" sexual preferences. We don't teach every other one as being socially acceptable.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"] Yes, but that pain will not cause any significant damage. The two anal sphincters are both muscle required for regular function. Ace_WondersX

The argument was bigger than rectal prolapse, it was about debunking the belief that the male body is somehow built for gay sex. The argument started the same way, somebody mentioned that whole "prostate g-spot" stuff as sometype of proof that the male body was built for anal sex. And I debunked it by mentioning that you have to damage a important muscle to have anal sex. I gave you trustworthy sites that listed anal sex as a cause of rectal prolapse, then you asked me for a stat showing that people that have anal sex are more prone to rectal prolapse which is a hard stat to find.

It is hard to find because it is not true.

If it were true then we would have sexually active gay men running to the hospitals with a case of rectal prolapse by the age of 30! >_>

As we both know, this is not true and every man's rectum is working fine. There are even normal stretching exercises that can pretty much keep the area like its new! >_>

dj_pulserfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 dj_pulserfan

Menalque2

You're my hero. Thank you man for proving my point. It's about as harmless to you as seeing someone with a light case of OCD, sure you'll think it's odd that he clicks his heel three times when he/she sees a yellow car but it doesn't stop you (or them) from leading a normal life.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Euroshinobi"]

Euroshinobi

Last time i went into detail about prostitution i got moderated for "Illegal Activities" it was Xaos fault xD, i would go into detail......but i'd get moderated.

so i'll just give you a >>>>>> ;)

Oh... :oops:

Then I'll give you too >>>>>>> ;)

Euroshinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Euroshinobi

oh on topic, homosexuality is normal to homosexuals, they can't help being born the way they are anymore than a black person can lol......i feel that some of these "omigosh its not normal" peeps need too be born homosexual and see exactly how it feels, then they'd shut their mouths and have a greater respect for homosexuals and the courage they have.

Menalque2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Menalque2

People can do whatever they want in private, but a lot of people have "different" sexual preferences. We don't teach every other one as being socially acceptable.Ace_WondersX

I don't follow