Do you accept g@ys?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for angry_girlgamer
angry_girlgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#501 angry_girlgamer
Member since 2006 • 276 Posts
^^^Watch out sir, I think a gay guy just posted right below you...
DrSponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#502 DrSponge
Member since 2008 • 12763 Posts

[QUOTE="Ownage_Delivery"]You're derailing this fruity thread...Dark_Knight6

Leik, omigod! I looooove fruit!

There, back on track. :D

Can I feed you cherries? :oops:
rocketman001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#503 rocketman001
Member since 2007 • 874 Posts

not really a problem unless they start hitting on me....

Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#504 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts

Yeah I accept them but I hate the ones that stare at me and look like they want to uhm....do stuff...with me.... Yeah it happens and I hate it! Creeps me out!

jimmyjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#505 jimmyjammer69
Member since 2008 • 12239 Posts

[QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="Ownage_Delivery"] I have the power.luamhtrad

The power of VOODOO!

Who do?

You do. (this could take forever)
ithilgore2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#506 ithilgore2006
Member since 2006 • 10494 Posts
[QUOTE="Ownage_Delivery"][QUOTE="pokerstuds"]I will never accept gays .I voted yes on 8!!!!!!!!! LOVE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or diepokerstuds
What if gays took over the world? Then what?

There would be a drop in population and we would go extinct.

He said "took over the world", not "make eveyone including themselves infertile".
AtvarU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#507 AtvarU
Member since 2008 • 162 Posts

I accept gays because they are just the same as you in every other way escept sexual orientation. Like with alot of things you dont have to get involved, but it is wrong to castigate them for it.

luamhtrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#508 luamhtrad
Member since 2003 • 1997 Posts

[QUOTE="luamhtrad"]

[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]The power of VOODOO!jimmyjammer69

Who do?

You do. (this could take forever)

Do what? (such a good movie though)

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#510 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

Also the way gays behave traumatizes children.

SongeeX

Lol wut?

By the way, what's this fuss all about? The topic is " Do you accept g@ys?", so I expressed my opinion. If you are unsatisfied then why the hell did you create such topic? You had better called it "If you accept gays, tell us here".SongeeX
This is a discussion thread, so views are to be exchanged and discussion to be held.

rjxtian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#511 rjxtian
Member since 2005 • 2638 Posts

i don't judge people on there sexual preference.

joesh89
I agree.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#513 Teenaged

In my country, children in kindergardens will be told about gays and fairy tales will not consist of prince and princess, but prince and prince! That what I had in mind. SongeeX

Um no. Fairytales dont have to change. And no one told you that kids at pre-school age are going to be taught of homosexual role-models. The only educational interference would happen perhaps in Junior High School sociology or some other relevant subject.

Your fears are somewhat irrational.

Yeah, I know, but a few guys took my opinion to deep in their hearts and expressed their negative emotions on me. That's why I wrote it.

SongeeX

Well it is though adviced for people to word their posts respectively, may that be for homosexual people or for any other controversial subject.

Thats why some people got offended or disturbed by your posts.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#514 Teenaged

And besides the point is not to introduce homosexuality in folklore or arts as a form of propaganda (especially when it comes to children), but to teach acceptance.

So yes when a child of any age asks its parents or teacher(s) the answer that should be given is one that promotes the (right) idea that homosexual people are equal to heterosexuals, that they are not to be discriminated and above all, not all of those things because it is imposed to the rest, but because it is the homosexual people's right (and everyone's right for that matter) to enjoy a life of equal freedom with the rest.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#516 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="SongeeX"]

In my country, children in kindergardens will be told about gays and fairy tales will not consist of prince and princess, but prince and prince! That what I had in mind. SongeeX

Um no. Fairytales dont have to change. And no one told you that kids at pre-school age are going to be taught of homosexual role-models. The only educational interference would happen perhaps in Junior High School sociology or some other relevant subject.

Your fears are somewhat irrational.

I read it in a newspaper and not in a scandal sheet. I don't know whether this will happen or not.

Can you briefly tell me what you read about it then?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#518 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
It would be good if children got it this way. But they can also think, that homosexuality is equal to heterosexuality and they can date any sex, because it is normal. And this would lead into a tragedy. That is what am I afraid of.SongeeX
what tragedy? More women for the heterosexual men to choose from? Less babies? These both sound GREAT.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#519 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

And besides the point is not to introduce homosexuality in folklore or arts as a form of propaganda (especially when it comes to children), but to teach acceptance.

So yes when a child of any age asks its parents or teacher(s) the answer that should be given is one that promotes the (right) idea that homosexual people are equal to heterosexuals, that they are not to be discriminated and above all, not all of those things because it is imposed to the rest, but because it is the homosexual people's right (and everyone's right for that matter) to enjoy a life of equal freedom with the rest.

SongeeX

It would be good if children got it this way. But they can also think, that homosexuality is equal to heterosexuality and they can date any sex, because it is normal. And this would lead into a tragedy. That is what am I afraid of.

Sexual urge is not determined by societal acceptance.

Simply put, your kid will not become homosexual because he/she sees that it is an accepted phenomenon. As far as everyone knows, most homosexual people grew up in a society that was/is discriminating against homosexuals which clearly shows that actually BEING a homosexual has nothing to do with the society you are living in and what you see as acceptable. It only has to do with the own person's acceptance of what he/she ALREADY is and then the decision to act upon it which is the right way.

entropyecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#520 entropyecho
Member since 2005 • 22053 Posts

Of course I accept gays.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#522 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="SongeeX"]

I read it in a newspaper and not in a scandal sheet. I don't know whether this will happen or not.

SongeeX

Can you briefly tell me what you read about it then?

This project is called "Gender Loops". Here you go a link to it's website: http://www.genderloops.eu I live in Lithuania. In a newspaper there were emphasized replation of fairy tales and games to be suitable for this program.

Hmm, well this certainly though does not seem like a request of gay activists or any request of that sort which would not be so thought through.

I didnt read the whole thing, but the impression it gave me is that they are still studying on it and seeing whether it is appropriate/effective (meaning it teaches acceptance and its not a propaganda).

Now as far as I can tell there are many ways in which you can do certain things. Yes such an innovation, if carried out in a specific way it may work as a propaganda. This one though does not seem to be an effort of propaganda. In the right way and context and with the help of scientists (psychiatrists and others scientists on the field) the effort can be done in the right way.

I will read it all maybe later and I will tell you what I think.

K_56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#523 K_56
Member since 2009 • 654 Posts

Two reasons why being gay is not "normal" or natural".

1. If it was "normal" there would be religions that supported it. I personally don't count Atheism because they dont believe in anything.

2. If it was "natural" they would be able to reproduce.

And before anybody says that Christianity supports gays rights, it does not. Christianity simply does not judgepeople because of thier sins.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#524 Teenaged

1. If it was "normal" there would be religions that supported it. I personally don't count Atheism because they dont believe in anything.

And before anybody says that Christianity supports gays rights, it does not. Christianity simply does not judgepeople because of thier sins.

K_56

1. Really? Are you sure you know of every religion? I am enticed to mention an example but it doesnt matter since your No 1 reason makes no sense as to why it has to be taken into consideration.

2. Then, using condoms deviates from the "natural" destination of human kind and therefore should be condemned, am I right?

Ring_of_fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#525 Ring_of_fire
Member since 2003 • 15880 Posts

K_56

1) Not a valid reason why homosexuality isn't normal.

2) Again, not a valid reason. There are sterile straight men and women that you wouldn't call unnatural.

Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#526 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts

K_56
The computer you're using is not natural, nor are the clothes you are wearing or the toothbrush you (hopefully) used this morning. Society does not live a natural life. To use that argument against someone while not living naturally yourself is hypocritical.
AirGuitarist87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#528 AirGuitarist87
Member since 2006 • 9499 Posts

K_56
Gentlemen...BEHOLD!
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#529 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts

K_56
Do you think this means that it's immoral?
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#530 Teenaged

[QUOTE="K_56"]

AirGuitarist87

Gentlemen...BEHOLD! plane

Blasphemy! Humans are not supposed to fly!!!! :evil:

Get that plane down NOW!!! :x

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#531 Teenaged

[QUOTE="K_56"]

Funky_Llama

Do you think this means that it's immoral?

My guess is that he is making it clear that he doesnt like the term "natural"/"normal" being attributed to something he finds repulsive.

MotherSuperior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#532 MotherSuperior
Member since 2003 • 3745 Posts
Sure, I just wouldn't want to be hit on if the other person knows I'm straight.
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#533 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts

K_56

It's kinda reversed; on a legal scale Christianity does not support (how can an ideology support something anyway?) or prohibit rights of any kind except ones given by God (life, worship, etc.).

There are some judgements of sins, though.

Avatar image for FatalFantasy206
FatalFantasy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#534 FatalFantasy206
Member since 2009 • 436 Posts

I have no close personal gay friends (that I know of), but I have absolutely no problem with gay people, and why should I? People like who they like, love who they love, it's not for me to question it, and I don't think anyone should.

Tigerman950

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#535 Tigerman950
Member since 2005 • 2516 Posts

Good, it's great to see that people are much more accepting than I thought they would be.

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#536 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

i have no problem with gay people.:)

but i hate when other people talk bad about them.

Euroshinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#537 Euroshinobi
Member since 2009 • 3299 Posts

Teh gays love me, so i love teh gays back.........eww no not in that way