Do you accept g@ys?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#401 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Santesyu"] I didn't say anything about that.. I personally consider it a special standard which shouldn't be thats all..Santesyu

Well I'll give you a sarcasm detector before I respond. Here... *hands you sarcasm detector*

Now...

Elaborate on your post cause I didnt get what you said tbh.

*face palm*

No offence, but the English in your posts is bad enough that you can't blame people for not understanding them :?
Avatar image for deactivated-5e7f221e304c9
deactivated-5e7f221e304c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#402 deactivated-5e7f221e304c9
Member since 2004 • 14645 Posts
[QUOTE="Ownage_Delivery"][QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]

[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

Not a bit. :x

There's no need to panic, but there's a homosexual using your computer. He's even in the same room as you this very instance :o

I don't think Theokhoth is gay I think he just pretends to be, to get attention. It's part of his "online personality", that goes along with this particular account. ;)

Call me crazy, but I don't think Theo is Dracargen's ban dodge. >__>
Santesyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#403 Santesyu
Member since 2008 • 4451 Posts
[QUOTE="Santesyu"]

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]Well I'll give you a sarcasm detector before I respond. Here... *hands you sarcasm detector*

Now...

Elaborate on your post cause I didnt get what you said tbh.

Funky_Llama

*face palm*

No offence, but the English in your posts is bad enough that you can't blame people for not understanding them :?

Its not my problem if you can't fathom to even comprehend what someone is saying. No offence..
Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#404 Dark_Knight6
Member since 2006 • 16619 Posts

[QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]:( Awww! I am too late... :(

Teenaged

I'm not doing anything. ;)

Lets change that, shall we.......? :oops:

Hells yeah! :D

Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="Santesyu"] *face palm*Santesyu

Its not my problem if you can't fathom to even comprehend what someone is saying. No offence..

It is your problem if you are using words incorrectly, such as your misuse of the word "fathom" in the preceding post.
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="Santesyu"] *face palm*

Santesyu

Actually it's entirely your problem, for not being comprehensible. ;)

SEANSEXYUNDIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#407 SEANSEXYUNDIES
Member since 2008 • 1489 Posts

i think they can be really cool people

two of my best friends are gay

ones a guy

ones a girl

Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts
[QUOTE="SEANSEXYUNDIES"]

ones a guy

ones a girl

They're practically made for each ot.... Ah yes, the gay thing.
jaredcsimpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409 jaredcsimpson
Member since 2009 • 415 Posts

Yeah but do gays accept you ?

Think about it....this will blow your mind...much like gay telepath.

super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410 super_mario_128

this will blow your mind...much like gay telepath.

jaredcsimpson
We HAVE that? :shock: Why wasn't I informed?! :x
Santesyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#411 Santesyu
Member since 2008 • 4451 Posts

[QUOTE="Santesyu"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]No offence, but the English in your posts is bad enough that you can't blame people for not understanding them :?Funky_Llama

Actually it's entirely your problem, for not being comprehensible. ;)

I think you are trying to be annoying now for not trying to understand. :P

Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#412 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts

[QUOTE="JustPlainLucas"][QUOTE="HereticGamer911"] This^^^The_AI

Now, this isn't meant to offend anyone in the slightest, but it just kinda bothers me when people say it's normal to be attracted to the same sex. It is not - by the very definition of the word - normal. Males and females are designed (not intelligently designed, mind you, just designed in general) to be attracted to each other. That's why they have interlocking parts for reproduction. There's a certain chemistry that's supposed to be maintained in the body and in the mind, and if two members of the same sex are attracted to each other, something is out of whack. Again, this isn't meant to offend anyone. By saying something is abnormal does not make that someone a bad person. I have an abnormal digestive system, but surely that doesn't make me a bad person. Anyway, just wanted to get that out there.

This.

Something being natural or unnatural is irrelevant. 99% of your daily existence involves something natural, either directly or indirectly. At the end of the day, my being with someone of the same sex affects others as much as a straight couple. And I don't think people on here saying "I'm fine as long as I don't have to encounter them" is acceptance.
Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 Dark_Knight6

[QUOTE="jaredcsimpson"]

super_mario_128

:o I wasn't, either! :evil: We need a manual or something.

Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts

[QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="jaredcsimpson"]

Dark_Knight6

You guys should have just known... maybe you aren't really gay :x
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 super_mario_128
[QUOTE="xaos"][QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

We HAVE that? :shock: Why wasn't I informed?! :xsuper_mario_128

You guys should have just known... maybe you aren't really gay :x

"Gazes longingly at xaos* ...No, they just failed to supply me with a manual. :x
Senge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416 Senge
Member since 2009 • 139 Posts

I have no problem with them personally. It just gets awkward when they're too out. Can't explain it well...the ones that put the fact that they're gay right at your face, but then that goes for everyone with anything.

Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 Dark_Knight6

You guys should have just known... maybe you aren't really gay :xxaos

Bu..but teh guys! They is sexyfull! :o

Euroshinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#418 Euroshinobi
Member since 2009 • 3299 Posts

This homosexual (sisters friend) once told me he wanted my bod...... :/ what did i do you ask ?......torture him, like i do all homosexuals..........nothing hurts a homosexual more than when you tease them remember that folks.......so remember.....homosexuals are easily seduced.......they are a primitive species.......and you can basicaly get anything you want out of them.........cheese burgers from McDonalds and everything !

i love it

=D i'm kidding about the easily seduced part..........not about the cheese burger though.......easiest cheese burger i ever got..........you might think of me as a whore, for a cheese burger......frankly i dont care what you think because my stomach was full xD

Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419 Dark_Knight6

This homosexual (sisters friend) once told me he wanted my bod...... :/ what did i do you ask ?......torture him, like i do all homosexuals..........nothing hurts a homosexual more than when you tease them remember that folks.......so remember.....homosexuals are easily seduced.......they are a primitive species.......and you can basicaly get anything you want out of them.........cheese burgers from McDonalds and everything !

i love it

=D i'm kidding about the easily seduced part..........not about the cheese burger though.......easiest cheese burger i ever got..........you might think of me as a whore, for a cheese burger......frankly i dont care what you think because my stomach was full xD

Euroshinobi

My one friend who sits next to me in history class does that. I haven't told him, up-front but I think he knows I'm gay So, he'll say to me "I was working out yesterday, how do my arms look?" And he'll roll up his sleeve a bit. :P It's torture! :evil: :cry:

Euroshinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#420 Euroshinobi
Member since 2009 • 3299 Posts

[QUOTE="Euroshinobi"]

i love it

Dark_Knight6

My one friend who sits next to me in history class does that. I haven't told him, up-front but I think he knows I'm gay So, he'll say to me "I was working out yesterday, how do my arms look?" And he'll roll up his sleeve a bit. :P It's torture! :evil: :cry:

Muahahaahahaha you cant resist teh power of teh straight man. its your worst enemy !

My brother did that, after i got a cheese burger, cept it wasn't his arm........he rolled up his pants leg and said look at my calf muscle i think i hurt it playing basketball does it feel swolen to you xD

the guy owed me money anyways

Anti-Repellent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421 Anti-Repellent
Member since 2008 • 333 Posts

Of course! I'm completely for gay rights, and believe they should be treated as every other.

I mean people treat it as people did with the whole black vs. white thing in the past. They aren't any different, only slight differences. They try to press their beliefs and use they-need-to-be-like-this-because-that's-how-I-want-things as an excuse. Religion views on it are ridiculous, and I disregard them completely when arguing about it.

Avatar image for thriteenthmonke
thriteenthmonke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422 thriteenthmonke
Member since 2005 • 49823 Posts

[QUOTE="Euroshinobi"]

i love it

Dark_Knight6

Offer him half of your big mac.
Masterdj1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#423 Masterdj1992
Member since 2007 • 977 Posts
So long as I don't have to be afraid of sagging my pants around em, I don't mind. Personally, my personality type does not mesh well with the feminen guys but hey thats just life. Don't go out of my way to avoid em, don't try making contact if there is no need.
lolwotrickroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424 lolwotrickroll
Member since 2008 • 1185 Posts
yeah. there was a time, not too long ago, when I didn't accept them. almost all teenagers these days mistreat g@ys. it makes me feel ashamed to be a teenager. everyone needs to know that g@y people are the same as everyone else*physically*. I hope one day g@y people become accepted by everyone else. I learned that when I made a friend in middle school*who was straight at the time*, who later went g@y in high school. He's a cool guy*a bit too loud in class sometimes tho lol* and I hope guys stop mistreating him. His name is Claye... which leads people to call him "g@y Claye"
lolwotrickroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 lolwotrickroll
Member since 2008 • 1185 Posts
[QUOTE="thriteenthmonke"][QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

[QUOTE="Euroshinobi"]

i love it

Offer him half of your big mac.

haha XD did you get that from the one thread about the kid who thought a girl liked him because she ate his half-eaten big mac?
Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426 Dark_Knight6

Muahahaahahaha you cant resist teh power of teh straight man. its your worst enemy !

My brother did that, after i got a cheese burger, cept it wasn't his arm........he rolled up his pants leg and said look at my calf muscle i think i hurt it playing basketball does it feel swolen to you xD

the guy owed me money anyways

Euroshinobi

I can resist straight men. It's only when they're hot that I can't. :P What's even worse is when they know they are. It's like I hate them for being so full of themselves but damn is confidence ever attractive. :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#427 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

I have no problem with gay people. It's not like they decide to be gay That's just who they are.

PlasmaBeam44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#429 PlasmaBeam44
Member since 2007 • 9052 Posts

I like to think that gay descrimination is this generations version of descriminating against black people. I have nothing against gays. My best friend for 10 years came out of the closet about 2 years ago and it doesn't really matter.

Avatar image for Ownage_Delivery
Ownage_Delivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430 Ownage_Delivery
Member since 2009 • 134 Posts
[QUOTE="Ownage_Delivery"][QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] There's no need to panic, but there's a homosexual using your computer. He's even in the same room as you this very instance :ojaydough
I don't think Theokhoth is gay I think he just pretends to be, to get attention. It's part of his "online personality", that goes along with this particular account. ;)

I didn't say that. I said I don't think he's really gay
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#431 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

[QUOTE="jaydough"][QUOTE="Ownage_Delivery"] I don't think Theokhoth is gay I think he just pretends to be, to get attention. It's part of his "online personality", that goes along with this particular account. ;)Ownage_Delivery

Well thats not what jaydough was implying but anyway... :P

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts

[QUOTE="jaydough"][QUOTE="Ownage_Delivery"] I don't think Theokhoth is gay I think he just pretends to be, to get attention. It's part of his "online personality", that goes along with this particular account. ;)Ownage_Delivery

]

Oh ****, I've been exposed! My elaborate plan to pose as a gay guy has been foiled!

*Turns dial on back of neck*

STRAIGHT MODE ACTIVATED

Ownage_Delivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433 Ownage_Delivery

[QUOTE="Ownage_Delivery"][QUOTE="jaydough"] Call me crazy, but I don't think Theo is Dracargen's ban dodge. >__>Theokhoth

]

Oh ****, I've been exposed! My elaborate plan to pose as a gay guy has been foiled!

STRAIGHT MODE ACTIVATED

It wasn't that elaborate.
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434 Theokhoth

[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

[QUOTE="Ownage_Delivery"] I didn't say that. I said I don't think he's really gayOwnage_Delivery

]

STRAIGHT MODE ACTIVATED

It wasn't that elaborate.

Because you're just the expert on elaborate disguises. >_>

pokerstuds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435 pokerstuds
Member since 2009 • 90 Posts
I wont ever accept gays. I voted yes on 8. LOVE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ownage_Delivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436 Ownage_Delivery
Because you're just the expert on elaborate disguises.Theokhoth
I am. You just don't know. ;) When I want to, I can.
Avatar image for thriteenthmonke
thriteenthmonke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 thriteenthmonke
Member since 2005 • 49823 Posts
[QUOTE="pokerstuds"]I wont ever accept gays. I voted no on 8. LOVE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why'd you vote no on 8 if you don't accept gays?
Ownage_Delivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438 Ownage_Delivery
I wont ever accept gays. I voted no on 8. LOVE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pokerstuds
Jesus is proud of you. I think.
Avatar image for Smokescreened84
Smokescreened84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439 Smokescreened84
Member since 2005 • 2565 Posts

I don't mind them at all,I've made friends with plenty of people in various walks of life. Skin colour, sexual preferances, as long as they're not into abusing kids, religion and what not means nothing to me, it's the person within that matters to me. We're all human after all. It's their life, their happiness, if they are happy with who they are, then who are we to judge?

Not everyone can be a 'whole some hetrosexual 'normal' male' after all. Life would be so boring if we were all the same.

R/T

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440 Theokhoth

I wont ever accept gays. I voted no on 8. LOVE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pokerstuds

Wait, if you don't accept gays then why did you vote "no" on 8? :|

jimmyjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441 jimmyjammer69
Member since 2008 • 12239 Posts
[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]Because you're just the expert on elaborate disguises.Ownage_Delivery

Lol. Careful, you're going to give yourself away.
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442 Theokhoth

[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]Because you're just the expert on elaborate disguises.Ownage_Delivery

So can I. ;)

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443 Theokhoth

[QUOTE="Ownage_Delivery"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"]Because you're just the expert on elaborate disguises.jimmyjammer69

Whhaaaaat?! Jimmyjammer69, are you insinuating that he's actually Deity_Slapper in disguise?:o

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

[QUOTE="pokerstuds"]I wont ever accept gays. I voted no on 8. LOVE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Theokhoth

Because he wants them to experience the horrors of marriage.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445 Theokhoth

[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

[QUOTE="pokerstuds"]I wont ever accept gays. I voted no on 8. LOVE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Sun_Tzu-

Because he wants them to experience the horrors of marriage.

That must be it. But then, he must also support gay adoption; it's like gay marriage times ten thousand.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446 deactivated-5e7f221e304c9

You said "this particular account". Based on your post history, and the fact that you seem to both know, and hate Theokhoth, it seems like you've been around for a much longer time, meaning that you were possibly referring to the blatant suspicion of Theo being a ban dodge throughout the past year.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 deactivated-5e7f221e304c9

[QUOTE="jimmyjammer69"][QUOTE="Ownage_Delivery"] I am. You just don't know. ;) When I want to, I can.Theokhoth

Whhaaaaat?! Jimmyjammer69, are you insinuating that he's actually Deity_Slapper in disguise?:o

Is anyone keeping track of his accounts? He can at least try not to seem like Deity_Slapper. >__>
Ownage_Delivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448 Ownage_Delivery

[QUOTE="Ownage_Delivery"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"]Because you're just the expert on elaborate disguises.Theokhoth

So can I. ;)

I know. I know of your other alts. You disguise them well, but you've slipped a little here and there.
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449 Theokhoth

[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

[QUOTE="Ownage_Delivery"] I am. You just don't know. ;) When I want to, I can.Ownage_Delivery

So can I. ;)

I know. I know of your other alts. You disguise them well, but you've slipped a little here and there.

And how can you discern a slip from a coincidence?

Ownage_Delivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450 Ownage_Delivery
and the fact that you seem to both know, and hate Theokhothjaydough
Stop right there sir. I DO NOT hate him, or anyone. Don't be so morbid.