Do you accept g@ys?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#351 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts

As long as they do not show up in public, they are ok, but I can't stand seeing them. They just make me sick, irritates me. My opinion might be unacceptable for most of you, but that's what I feel about them and I can't change it.SongeeX
Someone get a facepalm pic in here, pronto >_>

Trouble_pup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#353 Trouble_pup
Member since 2008 • 56 Posts

[QUOTE="SongeeX"]As long as they do not show up in public, they are ok, but I can't stand seeing them. They just make me sick, irritates me. My opinion might be unacceptable for most of you, but that's what I feel about them and I can't change it.Funky_Llama

Someone get a facepalm pic in here, pronto >_>

My pleasure ;)

beep beep!

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#354 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts

As long as they do not show up in public, they are ok, but I can't stand seeing them. They just make me sick, irritates me. My opinion might be unacceptable for most of you, but that's what I feel about them and I can't change it.SongeeX

Sorry, but I kinda need to get groceries every once in a while.

megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#355 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23160 Posts

[QUOTE="SongeeX"]As long as they do not show up in public, they are ok, but I can't stand seeing them. They just make me sick, irritates me. My opinion might be unacceptable for most of you, but that's what I feel about them and I can't change it.Theokhoth

Sorry, but I kinda need to get groceries every once in a while.

Well tough! Have a straight person deliver them to you! :x
nereik94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356 nereik94
Member since 2008 • 205 Posts

There fine with me as long as they don't adopt kids

legend26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357 legend26
Member since 2007 • 16010 Posts

alot of my freinds are gay i have no problem with it

damedude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#358 damedude123
Member since 2006 • 765 Posts
yes, i accept homosexual people just like hetrosexual people. i see no difference what so ever. in fact one of my childhood friends is now gay and finding that out didnt change my opinion of him at all.
Andy7546

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359 Andy7546
Member since 2004 • 598 Posts
So, you're saying that they should be separate, but equal?
Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360 Dark_Knight6
Member since 2006 • 16619 Posts

[QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

Wanna have sex?:D

Teenaged

Brace yourself. :oops:

:( Awww! I am too late... :(

I'm not doing anything. ;)

_LiquidFlame_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#361 _LiquidFlame_
Member since 2007 • 13736 Posts

Of course. I like girls and they like guys, but I'm cool with that. :)

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="super_mario_128"] Brace yourself. :oops:Dark_Knight6

:( Awww! I am too late... :(

I'm not doing anything. ;)

Lets change that, shall we.......? :oops:

Gallion-Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364 Gallion-Beast
Member since 2005 • 35803 Posts
Only if they're gentle.
amareen18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#365 amareen18
Member since 2007 • 1259 Posts

I don't mind gay people

Santesyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#366 Santesyu
Member since 2008 • 4451 Posts
[QUOTE="SongeeX"]As long as they do not show up in public, they are ok, but I can't stand seeing them. They just make me sick, irritates me. My opinion might be unacceptable for most of you, but that's what I feel about them and I can't change it.super_mario_128
That's borderline Nazi thinking. So homosexuals aren't allowed outdoors now? -_-

lolwut? jews was allowed to walk around they just had to have special stickers...
Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#367 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts
I don't give a dame if they are or not, it's just the ones that make it obvious and show off about it I don't like. People like Alan Carr for example...
Trouble_pup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368 Trouble_pup

Stop hating on us homosexuals......we just wanna be accepted, why cant we be accepted, you're all mean, it's not my fault i like to look at the male's hot body over the females horrible body anyday i mean how can you like boobs ? they're just so ugly they are basicaly male boobs but fatter so you like fat people huh ?

Euroshinobi
This post makes me so happy :D
Trouble_pup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369 Trouble_pup
I don't give a dame if they are or not, it's just the ones that make it obvious and show off about it I don't like. People like Alan Carr for example...Ashley_wwe
High fives for Alan Carr haters! WIN! =D
HoldThePhone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370 HoldThePhone
Member since 2007 • 3364 Posts

Problem is, a lot of the gays i meet act like the stereotypical girly man, and they are, ironically, VERY judgmental. So do I hate them because they are gay Of course not, but it bothers me that so many gay guys I meet act like that. now you could say, "well, a lot of heterosexuals are morons too", true -- but i'm not exaggerating when I say every gay guy i've met has had issues.

Santesyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371 Santesyu
I don't give a dame if they are or not, it's just the ones that make it obvious and show off about it I don't like. People like Alan Carr for example...Ashley_wwe
The way United States is heading right now, you better like it and love it or you will be prosecuted by the law soon anyway.. Its almost as if we are living in nazi times if someone spoke against hitler they were prosecuted aswell. Different times, same way of view.
HoldThePhone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372 HoldThePhone
Member since 2007 • 3364 Posts

I also don't get the whole gay pride thing. It doesn't make any sense to be proud of your sexuality and have to flaunt it around.

yeah, hetero pride!!!

....just another reason i dont get along with a lot of gay people.

Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts
[QUOTE="Ashley_wwe"]I don't give a dame if they are or not, it's just the ones that make it obvious and show off about it I don't like. People like Alan Carr for example...Santesyu
The way United States is heading right now, you better like it and love it or you will be prosecuted by the law soon anyway.. Its almost as if we are living in nazi times if someone spoke against hitler they were prosecuted aswell. Different times, same way of view.

I come from England :P. But yeah, I know where you are coming from. Also, seriously?... it will soon be a crime to call a gay person gay in a gay manner for example?, and by prosecuted by the law does that include everything? gay people, bisexual people, transexuals...?
Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#374 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts
[QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="SongeeX"]As long as they do not show up in public, they are ok, but I can't stand seeing them. They just make me sick, irritates me. My opinion might be unacceptable for most of you, but that's what I feel about them and I can't change it.Santesyu
That's borderline Nazi thinking. So homosexuals aren't allowed outdoors now? -_-

lolwut? jews was allowed to walk around they just had to have special stickers...

I meant in taking away their freedom just because they're... No I won't bother.
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#375 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
[QUOTE="HoldThePhone"]Problem is, a lot of the gays i meet act like the stereotypical girly man, and they are, ironically, VERY judgmental. So do I hate them because they are gay Of course not, but it bothers me that so many gay guys I meet act like that. now you could say, "well, a lot of heterosexuals are morons too", true -- but i'm not exaggerating when I say every gay guy i've met has had issues.

I can safely say that there are those of out there that don't camp it up.
mixmax5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376 mixmax5
Member since 2006 • 2347 Posts

Yes.

Santesyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377 Santesyu

[QUOTE="Santesyu"][QUOTE="Ashley_wwe"]I don't give a dame if they are or not, it's just the ones that make it obvious and show off about it I don't like. People like Alan Carr for example...Ashley_wwe

I come from England :P. But yeah, I know where you are coming from. Also, seriously?... it will soon be a crime to call a gay person gay in a gay manner for example?, and by prosecuted by the law does that include everything? gay people, bisexual people, transexuals...?

As far as I know, soon it will be considered a hate crime if you speak out against them, canada that I know of have banned across there raidowaves of speaking against them already. Soon churches can't even talk about it even though its in the bible and stuff. Slowly but surely my friend...slowly but surely..

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378 Funky_Llama
[QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="SongeeX"]As long as they do not show up in public, they are ok, but I can't stand seeing them. They just make me sick, irritates me. My opinion might be unacceptable for most of you, but that's what I feel about them and I can't change it.Santesyu

Oh, okay. That's worse than Nazi thinking. >_>
Avatar image for deactivated-6016f2513d412
deactivated-6016f2513d412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379 deactivated-6016f2513d412
Member since 2007 • 20414 Posts
I've pretty much always accepted homosexuals ever since I was consciously aware of them. I don't care at all about sexuality, religion, race, gender, ethnicity, etc. at all when it comes to people. I don't let simple things like that define or affect my opinions of people.
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380 super_mario_128
[QUOTE="Santesyu"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"] That's borderline Nazi thinking. So homosexuals aren't allowed outdoors now? -_-Funky_Llama

I only thought to call attention to that after I posted my other post. >___> I love it when people do things for me.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Ashley_wwe"][QUOTE="Santesyu"] The way United States is heading right now, you better like it and love it or you will be prosecuted by the law soon anyway.. Its almost as if we are living in nazi times if someone spoke against hitler they were prosecuted aswell. Different times, same way of view.Santesyu

As far as I know, soon it will be considered a hate crime if you speak out against them, canada that I know of have banned across there raidowaves of speaking against them already. Soon churches can't even talk about it even though its in the bible and stuff. Slowly but surely my friend...slowly but surely..

Why do you users pop out of nowhere and remind me that gay people will bring the end of the world?!?! :x

And I was having such a peaceful day.

The end is nigh....

Santesyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382 Santesyu
[QUOTE="Santesyu"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"] That's borderline Nazi thinking. So homosexuals aren't allowed outdoors now? -_-super_mario_128

I meant in taking away their freedom just because they're... No I won't bother.

I know what you were trying to say, I was just saying thats all.
Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#383 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts

This is a little off-topic but jews were allowed to walk around with stickers....INSIDE the concentration camps.
Santesyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384 Santesyu

[QUOTE="Santesyu"]

[QUOTE="Ashley_wwe"] I come from England :P. But yeah, I know where you are coming from. Also, seriously?... it will soon be a crime to call a gay person gay in a gay manner for example?, and by prosecuted by the law does that include everything? gay people, bisexual people, transexuals...?Teenaged

Why do you users pop out of nowhere and remind me that gay people will bring the end of the world?!?! :x

The end is nigh....

I didn't say anything about that.. I personally consider it a special standard which shouldn't be thats all..
Santesyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#385 Santesyu
[QUOTE="jointed"][QUOTE="Santesyu"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"] That's borderline Nazi thinking. So homosexuals aren't allowed outdoors now? -_-

This is a little off-topic but jews were allowed to walk around with stickers....INSIDE the concentration camps.

Have you ever watched that movie called the pianist? They actually had to where special stickers, to actually buy stuff and everything.. Off topic I know..
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#386 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Santesyu"] As far as I know, soon it will be considered a hate crime if you speak out against them, canada that I know of have banned across there raidowaves of speaking against them already. Soon churches can't even talk about it even though its in the bible and stuff. Slowly but surely my friend...slowly but surely..

Santesyu

The end is nigh....

I didn't say anything about that.. I personally consider it a special standard which shouldn't be thats all..

Well I'll give you a sarcasm detector before I respond. Here... *hands you sarcasm detector*

Now...

Elaborate on your post cause I didnt get what you said tbh.

super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#387 super_mario_128
[QUOTE="Santesyu"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"] That's borderline Nazi thinking. So homosexuals aren't allowed outdoors now? -_-jointed

Nah, they had to carry labels identifying themselves as Jews. Their stores also had labels, or stars of David, can't remember which one, on them which the Nazis hoped would make people boycott their stores.
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#388 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts

[QUOTE="Ashley_wwe"][QUOTE="Santesyu"] The way United States is heading right now, you better like it and love it or you will be prosecuted by the law soon anyway.. Its almost as if we are living in nazi times if someone spoke against hitler they were prosecuted aswell. Different times, same way of view.Santesyu

Why is that any more unreasonable than racist remarks?
Santesyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389 Santesyu

[QUOTE="Santesyu"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]Why do you users pop out of nowhere and remind me that gay people will bring the end of the world?!?! :x

The end is nigh....

Teenaged

Well I'll give you a sarcasm detector before I respond. Here... *hands you sarcasm detector*

Now...

*face palm*

jimmyjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#390 jimmyjammer69
Member since 2008 • 12239 Posts
How can you not accept them? Do you explode with righteous indignation or something?
Santesyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#391 Santesyu
[QUOTE="Santesyu"]

[QUOTE="Ashley_wwe"] I come from England :P. But yeah, I know where you are coming from. Also, seriously?... it will soon be a crime to call a gay person gay in a gay manner for example?, and by prosecuted by the law does that include everything? gay people, bisexual people, transexuals...?Bourbons3

Why is that any more unreasonable than racist remarks?

As far as I know, you can still say racist remarks without getting into trouble at all really, but once that hits the media on the other hand..
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#392 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Santesyu"] I didn't say anything about that.. I personally consider it a special standard which shouldn't be thats all..Santesyu

Now...

*face palm*

:| Well ok if you feel you got to facepalm go ahead.

I am not to blame if I am not a native English/American etc, and that your post was poorly phrased...

Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts
[QUOTE="jointed"][QUOTE="Santesyu"] lolwut? jews was allowed to walk around they just had to have special stickers... Santesyu

Have you ever watched that movie called the pianist? They actually had to where special stickers, to actually buy stuff and everything.. Off topic I know..

Yeah, the pianist illustrates the jewish ghetto in Warsaw, but that's a isolated and unique example, plus it didn't last for very long. Sorry to have brought this so much off-topic but I think that historical accuracy regarding WW2 is pretty important.
ithilgore2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#394 ithilgore2006
Member since 2006 • 10494 Posts

Of course I do, I'm halfway there as it is.

ithilgore2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#395 ithilgore2006
Member since 2006 • 10494 Posts
It is unacceptable, because it gives me the impression you are unable to live in a society. Perhaps its you who should stay indoors at all tmes and not make the public at large sick.
The_AI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#396 The_AI
Member since 2006 • 4791 Posts

[QUOTE="HereticGamer911"][QUOTE="jaydough"] Why wouldn't I? It's only natural for some people to like other people of the same sex. I see no reason why they would be different from any of us. JustPlainLucas
This^^^

Now, this isn't meant to offend anyone in the slightest, but it just kinda bothers me when people say it's normal to be attracted to the same sex. It is not - by the very definition of the word - normal. Males and females are designed (not intelligently designed, mind you, just designed in general) to be attracted to each other. That's why they have interlocking parts for reproduction. There's a certain chemistry that's supposed to be maintained in the body and in the mind, and if two members of the same sex are attracted to each other, something is out of whack. Again, this isn't meant to offend anyone. By saying something is abnormal does not make that someone a bad person. I have an abnormal digestive system, but surely that doesn't make me a bad person. Anyway, just wanted to get that out there.

This.

Santesyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397 Santesyu

[QUOTE="JustPlainLucas"][QUOTE="HereticGamer911"] This^^^The_AI

Now, this isn't meant to offend anyone in the slightest, but it just kinda bothers me when people say it's normal to be attracted to the same sex. It is not - by the very definition of the word - normal. Males and females are designed (not intelligently designed, mind you, just designed in general) to be attracted to each other. That's why they have interlocking parts for reproduction. There's a certain chemistry that's supposed to be maintained in the body and in the mind, and if two members of the same sex are attracted to each other, something is out of whack. Again, this isn't meant to offend anyone. By saying something is abnormal does not make that someone a bad person. I have an abnormal digestive system, but surely that doesn't make me a bad person. Anyway, just wanted to get that out there.

This.

Be prepared to be flamed, from experience with saying all of what you just said. May the flame shield be with you... always. *bows*

Euroshinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#398 Euroshinobi
Member since 2009 • 3299 Posts

[QUOTE="Euroshinobi"]

Stop hating on us homosexuals......we just wanna be accepted, why cant we be accepted, you're all mean, it's not my fault i like to look at the male's hot body over the females horrible body anyday i mean how can you like boobs ? they're just so ugly they are basicaly male boobs but fatter so you like fat people huh ?

Trouble_pup

This post makes me so happy :D

Happy to hear it........though i should stop before people start thinking i'm actualy homosexual o___0

Aznsilvrboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#399 Aznsilvrboy
Member since 2002 • 11495 Posts
Yes, I accept them socially.
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#400 Funky_Llama

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="Santesyu"] lolwut? jews was allowed to walk around they just had to have special stickers... super_mario_128

I only thought to call attention to that after I posted my other post. >___>I love it when people do things for me.

That's what she said >_>