Answers About 9/11 That Conspiracy Theorists Don't Want to Hear

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Murj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#201 Murj
Member since 2008 • 4557 Posts

3.Question: Why was no plane wreckage found at the Pentagon?

Answer: There was plenty of wreckage found at the Pentagon. In addition to the wreckage, there are dozens of eyewitness accounts from people working in the Pentagon that day of a large airplane hitting the building.

Theokhoth

Problem with this one me thinks.

If I was a conspiracy theoirst, I'd have to say the eyewitness accounts were biased or false based on this fact. Assuming I believe that the government did pull off 9/11, I'm not exactly going to believe eyewitness accounts of people who were working in the pentagon that day. Besides that it was pretty interesting. Although some documentaries I've seen contradict some of what you're saying. I don't really have a view on this issue because it doesn't concern me but the debate is often interesting.

AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#202 AHUGECAT
Member since 2006 • 8967 Posts

The new Hijack-a-Plane weapon! This is all you need for your plane hijacking plans.

Do the majority of people on the plane have military/navy/defense backgrounds? No worries! With the new Hijack-a-Plane Weapon, hijacking a plane full of 60 people has never been so easy!

Also included is the new Pentalawn 2001! It is so amazing that when a plane skids on it, there are no skid marks!

Here is what grass looks like when a plane crashes on it:

But with the new PentaLawn 2001, you can have perfectly good grass even when a Boeing 757 crashes on it!

Amazing!

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#203 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts
[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

Answer: There was plenty of wreckage found at the Pentagon. In addition to the wreckage, there are dozens of eyewitness accounts from people working in the Pentagon that day of a large airplane hitting the building.

Murj

If I was a conspiracy theoirst, I'd have to say the eyewitness accounts were biased or false based on this fact. Assuming I believe that the government did pull off 9/11, I'm not exactly going to believe eyewitness accounts of people who were working in the pentagon that day. Besides that it was pretty interesting. Although some documentaries I've seen contradict some of what you're saying. I don't really have a view on this issue because it doesn't concern me but the debate is often interesting.

There was wreckage at the Pentagon. We have radar data. We have the black box. And we have countless eyewitnesses. There's nothing to debate.
AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 AHUGECAT
[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"][QUOTE="thepwninator"] The plane wasn't filled with 60 naval officers :?PannicAtack

Well I know this, and you know I know this. So try and make a real point please.

Why don't you be on a hijacked airplane before you talk crap, mmkay?

Well if it was an actual hijacking - with guns and actual bombs, I'd probably die from shock lol. But box cutters? Please. I have cut myself with a box cutter at work (still have a little scar actually) and laughed.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 PannicAtack

LOGICAL FALLACY: Appeal to ridicule.

Don't have any evidence or points to make? Just be incredulous and make fun of them!

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 PannicAtack
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="AHUGECAT"]

Well I know this, and you know I know this. So try and make a real point please.

AHUGECAT

Why don't you be on a hijacked airplane before you talk crap, mmkay?

Well if it was an actual hijacking - with guns and actual bombs, I'd probably die from shock lol. But box cutters? Please. I have cut myself with a box cutter at work (still have a little scar actually) and laughed.

The people on the plain believed they had a bomb, and other weapons. All you are doing is talking crap.
Invisible_Kid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Invisible_Kid2
Member since 2003 • 6330 Posts
[QUOTE="thepwninator"][QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] Contrary to popular belief, the government isn't all-powerful.

Hell, they can't even keep the identity of one CIA officer classified, and you expect them to be able to keep something as big as 9/11 secret?

AHUGECAT

Indeed. If the government were omniscient, I'd either be in an insane asylum or jail right now. The former because of...problems, and the latter because of improvised weaponry I've made over the years (including a gauss cannon capable of lobbing 1-pound magnetite-cored lead slugs about 500 yards; thing was heavy as hell, though, even without the car batteries).

So basically 19 men with box cutters can hijack planes filled with 60 people - many of them involved in the military - crash them into 2 110 story buildings without being seen, and crash into the pentagon (which coincidentally had nearly no one in it), using incredible maneuvers but the world's most advanced/largest government with weapons so powerful they can take out a country the size of Russia can not.

Okay.

And the sad part is, these were not trained pilots. Then you add in the whole "we were running an exercise that involved the exact same scenarios." thing and it gets kinda weird. Also, why is it hard for people to understand that Larry Silverstein gave the ok to pull building 7? heres the video. There was a movie (I haven't seen it) about something like this. Wag The Dog. Maybe this is where the gov. got the idea?

EDIT: Not to mention, that this was pretty much the only time that the people doing the exercises failed.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#208 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

The new Hijack-a-Plane weapon! This is all you need for your plane hijacking plans.

Do the majority of people on the plane have military/navy/defense backgrounds? No worries! With the new Hijack-a-Plane Weapon, hijacking a plane full of 60 people has never been so easy!

Also included is the new Pentalawn 2001! It is so amazing that when a plane skids on it, there are no skid marks!

But with the new PentaLawn 2001, you can have perfectly good grass even when a Boeing 757 crashes on it!

Amazing!

AHUGECAT

That's not funny. That's a ******* douchy thing to do.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 PannicAtack
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"]

Answer the question.

chessmaster1989

ANSWER THE QUESTION

ANSWER THE QUESTION

In the time it took you to write up that appeal to ridicule and get the pictures, you could have easily ANSWERED THE QUESTION.
Murj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#210 Murj
Member since 2008 • 4557 Posts
[QUOTE="Murj"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

PannicAtack

There was wreckage at the Pentagon. We have radar data. We have the black box. And we have countless eyewitnesses. There's nothing to debate.

Who worked at the pentagon. :? I've seen pictures that aren't very convincing of these facts you're telling me also.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 PannicAtack
And the sad part is, these were not trained pilots.Invisible_Kid2
Uhh... yes they were...
AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 AHUGECAT
[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"] Why don't you be on a hijacked airplane before you talk crap, mmkay?PannicAtack

The people on the plain believed they had a bomb, and other weapons. All you are doing is talking crap.

I bet if the hijackers said they also had super powers they would believe them as well?

So basically if I get a box cutter and bring it to a plane, and say I have bombs and nuclear weapons people will believe me?

You actually expect me to believe this garbage

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 PannicAtack
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="Murj"]

Murj

Who worked at the pentagon. :? I've seen pictures that aren't very convincing of these facts you're telling me also.

Nope. Tons of people just standing around. For example, cab driver Lloyd England, who's car had a pole run into it.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 PannicAtack
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="AHUGECAT"]

AHUGECAT

I bet if the hijackers said they also had super powers they would believe them as well?

So basically if I get a box cutter and bring it to a plane, and say I have bombs and nuclear weapons people will believe me?

You actually expect me to believe this garbage

Don't talk to me about garbage. Also, you're making the classic mistake of applying post-9/11 mentality to a pre-9/11 world.
thepwninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#215 thepwninator
Member since 2006 • 8134 Posts
[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"][QUOTE="thepwninator"] Indeed. If the government were omniscient, I'd either be in an insane asylum or jail right now. The former because of...problems, and the latter because of improvised weaponry I've made over the years (including a gauss cannon capable of lobbing 1-pound magnetite-cored lead slugs about 500 yards; thing was heavy as hell, though, even without the car batteries).Invisible_Kid2

So basically 19 men with box cutters can hijack planes filled with 60 people - many of them involved in the military - crash them into 2 110 story buildings without being seen, and crash into the pentagon (which coincidentally had nearly no one in it), using incredible maneuvers but the world's most advanced/largest government with weapons so powerful they can take out a country the size of Russia can not.

Okay.

And the sad part is, these were not trained pilots. Then you add in the whole "we were running an exercise that involved the exact same scenarios." thing and it gets kinda weird. Also, why is it hard for people to understand that Larry Silverstein gave the ok to pull building 7? heres the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100 . There was a movie (I haven't seen it) about something like this. Wag The Dog. Maybe this is where the gov. got the idea?

IIRC, most of the hijackers had pilots licenses, at the very least. They may not have been able to commercially fly a 767 (which needs landing), but that doesn't mean they couldn't fly them into buildings over a hundred feet wide and over a thousand feet tall. That just needs navigation, and the hardest parts of flying a plane are the takeoff and landing.
AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 AHUGECAT
[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"]

Amazing!

chessmaster1989

It wasn't mean to be funny. It was meant to make a point.

Do you actually think people are going to believe a few men with box cutters can take down a 60+-person plane?

PlzDuntBanMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#217 PlzDuntBanMe
Member since 2008 • 3269 Posts
9/11 was a conspiracy!
AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 AHUGECAT
[QUOTE="Invisible_Kid2"][QUOTE="AHUGECAT"]

Okay.

thepwninator

And the sad part is, these were not trained pilots. Then you add in the whole "we were running an exercise that involved the exact same scenarios." thing and it gets kinda weird. Also, why is it hard for people to understand that Larry Silverstein gave the ok to pull building 7? heres the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100 . There was a movie (I haven't seen it) about something like this. Wag The Dog. Maybe this is where the gov. got the idea?

IIRC, most of the hijackers had pilots licenses, at the very least. They may not have been able to commercially fly a 767 (which needs landing), but that doesn't mean they couldn't fly them into buildings over a hundred feet wide and over a thousand feet tall. That just needs navigation, and the hardest parts of flying a plane are the takeoff and landing.

Actually, the pilots were bad and nearly failed pilot school. There is no way they could manipulate their way through New York and hit the precise spot to make the 2 buildings collapse, and even if they could, the Pentagon proves too much of a problem.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 PannicAtack

I'm getting sick of this, AHUGECAT.

Was WTC7 torn down with giant cables?

Answer my question.

Now.

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 chessmaster1989
[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"][QUOTE="AHUGECAT"]

Amazing!

AHUGECAT

Do you actually think people are going to believe a few men with box cutters can take down a 60+-person plane?

Imagine that your plane has just been hijacked by people who have a bomb and guns on board. You have no idea that they plan to fly the plane into one of the twin towers.

Under those circumstances, I would just sit tight and hope for the best. I'd take the chance that they would just be trying to fly the plane to some random location.

thepwninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 thepwninator
[QUOTE="thepwninator"][QUOTE="Invisible_Kid2"] And the sad part is, these were not trained pilots. Then you add in the whole "we were running an exercise that involved the exact same scenarios." thing and it gets kinda weird. Also, why is it hard for people to understand that Larry Silverstein gave the ok to pull building 7? heres the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100 . There was a movie (I haven't seen it) about something like this. Wag The Dog. Maybe this is where the gov. got the idea?AHUGECAT

Actually, the pilots were bad and nearly failed pilot school. There is no way they could manipulate their way through New York and hit the precise spot to make the 2 buildings collapse, and even if they could, the Pentagon proves too much of a problem.

They didn't have to manipulate their way through New York. The towers were right next to the largest chunk of building-less space in the area: the Hudson River. And they didn't have to "hit (a) precise spot to make the 2 buildings collapse"-due to the structure of these buildings, they could've hit pretty much anything on the shell of the building head-on and induced a collapse.
AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 AHUGECAT
[QUOTE="Murj"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"] There was wreckage at the Pentagon. We have radar data. We have the black box. And we have countless eyewitnesses. There's nothing to debate.PannicAtack

Nope. Tons of people just standing around. For example, cab driver Lloyd England, who's car had a pole run into it.

Funny thing is that pole that hit his cab doesn't look like a plane hit it.

Invisible_Kid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Invisible_Kid2

[QUOTE="Invisible_Kid2"]And the sad part is, these were not trained pilots.PannicAtack
Uhh... yes they were...

wheres your expert or former pilot? Heres mine.

AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 AHUGECAT

Answer my question.

Now.

PannicAtack

No.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 PannicAtack
[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"][QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]

chessmaster1989

Imagine that your plane has just been hijacked by people who have a bomb and guns on board. You have no idea that they plan to fly the plane into one of the twin towers.

Under those circumstances, I would just sit tight and hope for the best. I'd take the chance that they would just be trying to fly the plane to some random location.

That's what most hijackings used to be about. Forcing the plane to take you to a certain place. You sit here and talk crap about how you would have laughed. I guarantee you would not.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 PannicAtack
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"]

Answer my question.

Now.

AHUGECAT

No.

Then you admit you were completely wrong about Silverstein's "pull it" quote?
thepwninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 thepwninator
[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"][QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]

chessmaster1989

I would do so as well, as the thought that they'd fly the plane into a building, in the pre-9/11 world, wouldn't even enter my head. I'd just think I was a hostage to be used for political leverage in some country like Haiti or something.
AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 AHUGECAT
[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"][QUOTE="thepwninator"] IIRC, most of the hijackers had pilots licenses, at the very least. They may not have been able to commercially fly a 767 (which needs landing), but that doesn't mean they couldn't fly them into buildings over a hundred feet wide and over a thousand feet tall. That just needs navigation, and the hardest parts of flying a plane are the takeoff and landing.thepwninator

They didn't have to manipulate their way through New York. The towers were right next to the largest chunk of building-less space in the area: the Hudson River. And they didn't have to "hit (a) precise spot to make the 2 buildings collapse"-due to the structure of these buildings, they could've hit pretty much anything on the shell of the building head-on and induced a collapse.

Actually the towers should've survived the planes hitting it. The fire wasn't hot enough to make it collapse. And, you were right, they wouldn't need to go through NYC but the Pentagon still proves too much of a problem.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 PannicAtack
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="Murj"]

AHUGECAT

I don't really care what you think it "looked like."
Invisible_Kid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Invisible_Kid2
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"]

Answer my question.

Now.

AHUGECAT

No.

Pay no attention to my earlier post where I provided the video of Silverstein saying that........
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 PannicAtack
I notice something rather peculiar about your posts... You present no evidence of anything. Only arguments from incredulity.
AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 AHUGECAT

thepwninator

I would do so as well, as the thought that they'd fly the plane into a building, in the pre-9/11 world, wouldn't even enter my head. I'd just think I was a hostage to be used for political leverage in some country like Haiti or something.

Once they get in the pilot seat something is going on.

Even in the pre-911 world 5 men with box cutters would be laughed at. And by the way, there are cell phone calls where the victims themselves "knew" of the hijackers plans.

There goes your theory.

And that's assuming the cell phone calls are legit (I have no reason to believe they are).

thepwninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 thepwninator
[QUOTE="thepwninator"][QUOTE="AHUGECAT"]

AHUGECAT

Actually the towers should've survived the planes hitting it. The fire wasn't hot enough to make it collapse. And, you were right, they wouldn't need to go through NYC but the Pentagon still proves too much of a problem.

I believe that I addressed your "the fire wasn't hot enough to make it collapse" assertion quite some time ago in this thread, and my pointing out of the flaws in that assertion was poorly rebutted, and then I pointed out the flaws in your rebuttal, to which you have not yet responded.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 PannicAtack

[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="Invisible_Kid2"]And the sad part is, these were not trained pilots.Invisible_Kid2

Uhh... yes they were...

Hardly a 'miracle maneuver.' It's a sharp turn. A dangerous turn. The hijackers clearly didn't care about the turn being dangerous.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 PannicAtack
And that's assuming the cell phone calls are legit (I have no reason to believe they are).

AHUGECAT
You're really deep in this crap, aren't you?
Invisible_Kid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Invisible_Kid2
[QUOTE="Invisible_Kid2"]

[QUOTE="PannicAtack"]Uhh... yes they were...PannicAtack

Hardly a 'miracle maneuver.' It's a sharp turn. A dangerous turn. The hijackers clearly didn't care about the turn being dangerous.

Let me guess, you're a pilot? Also, how do I not answer anything, when I provided a video of Silverstein saying to "pull tower 7"?

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 chessmaster1989

thepwninator

Exactly my point. AHUGECAT, it is very easy for you to sit here now and say what you would have done (hindsight is 20-20, and all that), but I am 99% sure that's not what you would have done had you been on one of those planes.

Let's say they've got the pilot hostage. Now, do you attempt to rescue him, and risk him being killed in the process, in which case you have noone to fly your plane, in which case you're screwed, or do you hope for the best?

AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 AHUGECAT
[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"] Nope. Tons of people just standing around. For example, cab driver Lloyd England, who's car had a pole run into it.PannicAtack

I don't really care what you think it "looked like."

Well there's another problem

Lloyd's cab (and the pole by his cab) was nowhere near where the plane was heading.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 PannicAtack
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="Invisible_Kid2"] wheres your expert or former pilot? Heres mine.

Invisible_Kid2

Let me guess, you're a pilot? Also, how do I not answer anything, when I provided a video of Silverstein saying to "pull tower 7"?

So it was torn down with giant cables?
AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 AHUGECAT
[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"][QUOTE="thepwninator"] They didn't have to manipulate their way through New York. The towers were right next to the largest chunk of building-less space in the area: the Hudson River. And they didn't have to "hit (a) precise spot to make the 2 buildings collapse"-due to the structure of these buildings, they could've hit pretty much anything on the shell of the building head-on and induced a collapse.thepwninator

I believe that I addressed your "the fire wasn't hot enough to make it collapse" assertion quite some time ago in this thread, and my pointing out of the flaws in that assertion was poorly rebutted, and then I pointed out the flaws in your rebuttal, to which you have not yet responded.

The fires were not hot enough in the towers.

In fact they weren't even hot enough to cook my marshmellows... or maybe they were.

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 chessmaster1989
[QUOTE="thepwninator"][QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]

AHUGECAT

Even in the pre-911 world 5 men with box cutters would be laughed at. And by the way, there are cell phone calls where the victims themselves "knew" of the hijackers plans.

There goes your theory.

You just admitted yourself that the phone calls are probably not legitimate.

So, what's your point :?

LikeHaterade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 LikeHaterade
Member since 2007 • 10645 Posts

AHUGECAT

That ignorant comment is offensive to every family that lost loved-ones in the crash. Just stop it. Go read a book, do some research on probability because it's not even funny how much it's against you right now.

AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 AHUGECAT
[QUOTE="Invisible_Kid2"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"] Hardly a 'miracle maneuver.' It's a sharp turn. A dangerous turn. The hijackers clearly didn't care about the turn being dangerous.PannicAtack

Um did you not watch that PBS documentary?? He is talking about before the WTC7 collapsing - and the term "pull" means to demolish and I have given a source for that.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 PannicAtack

AHUGECAT

In fact they weren't even hot enough to cook my marshmellows... or maybe they were.

That's one of the dumbest comments I've ever read concerning 9/11
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 PannicAtack
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="Invisible_Kid2"] Let me guess, you're a pilot? Also, how do I not answer anything, when I provided a video of Silverstein saying to "pull tower 7"?

AHUGECAT

Um did you not watch that PBS documentary?? He is talking about before the WTC7 collapsing - and the term "pull" means to demolish and I have given a source for that.

No. "Pull" refers to tearing down a building with cables, as in the case of Building 6.

You yourself stated that you don't believe 7 was brought down by cables.

Therefore, you contradict yourself in the "pull" statement. As "Pull" refers to bringing down a building with cables. 7 was not brought down with cables. Therefore, Silverstein cannot have been referring to demolishing the building.

AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 AHUGECAT
[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"][QUOTE="thepwninator"] I would do so as well, as the thought that they'd fly the plane into a building, in the pre-9/11 world, wouldn't even enter my head. I'd just think I was a hostage to be used for political leverage in some country like Haiti or something.chessmaster1989

There goes your theory.

It is practically impossible during the 9-11 days (2001) for a cell phone call to be placed 8000 feet above ground.And even if it could happen - it would be dropped in an instant.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 PannicAtack

There goes your theory.

AHUGECAT

It is practically impossible during the 9-11 days (2001) for a cell phone call to be placed 8000 feet above ground.And even if it could happen - it would be dropped in an instant.

That's a lie.
thepwninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 thepwninator

AHUGECAT

Your assertion has no reasoning whatsoever to back it. Mine did. Therefore, mine is inherently more valid than yours until you provide reasoning.
Invisible_Kid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Invisible_Kid2
[QUOTE="Invisible_Kid2"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"] Hardly a 'miracle maneuver.' It's a sharp turn. A dangerous turn. The hijackers clearly didn't care about the turn being dangerous.PannicAtack

No, it was rigged to explode. A Demolition term. Something that takes months to find the weak points of a building to make it fall with minimal scatter.