Answers About 9/11 That Conspiracy Theorists Don't Want to Hear

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts

If an arachnologist told me a brown recluse bite would rot my thumb if left untreated, and my thumb was bitten by what I was thought to have been a brown recluse, I'd listen. The point being, that he had prior knowledge of fuel oil tanks, and knowing of what it would do if one exploded. How is that an opinion? If I take apart an xbox 360 controller (which I have) and tell someone that when you take the trigger button out of the frame, that the spring will pop up at you, is it an opinion? Invisible_Kid2

Yes.:| Ever hear of getting a second opinion for a diagnosis? An opinion based on knowledge and experience is still an opinion until evidence for that opinion is discovered, and guess what? There is no evidence that anything other than fuel tanks exploded. This man heard wrong. It's that simple. There were no bombs found, there were no traces of bombs found, there was nothing but fuel tanks. He diagnosed hemorrhoids when it was pink eye and he said it was a black widow when it was a mosquito and he said there would be springs in the controller when there wasn't.

rockon1215

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302 rockon1215
Member since 2007 • 1665 Posts
Why conspiracy theorists continue to argue this, I have no idea. You guys have been destroyed many times. Give up already.
Invisible_Kid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#303 Invisible_Kid2
Member since 2003 • 6330 Posts

[QUOTE="Invisible_Kid2"] If an arachnologist told me a brown recluse bite would rot my thumb if left untreated, and my thumb was bitten by what I was thought to have been a brown recluse, I'd listen. The point being, that he had prior knowledge of fuel oil tanks, and knowing of what it would do if one exploded. How is that an opinion? If I take apart an xbox 360 controller (which I have) and tell someone that when you take the trigger button out of the frame, that the spring will pop up at you, is it an opinion? Theokhoth

Yes.:| Ever hear of getting a second opinion for a diagnosis? An opinion based on knowledge and experience is still an opinion until evidence for that opinion is discovered, and guess what? There is no evidence that anything other than fuel tanks exploded. This man heard wrong. It's that simple. There were no bombs found, there were no traces of bombs found, there was nothing but fuel tanks. He diagnosed hemorrhoids when it was pink eye and he said it was a black widow when it was a mosquito and he said there would be springs in the controller when there wasn't.

Do you work around fuel tanks, bombs, or someone covering information about 9/11? Then really, everything you say is opinion without anything to back them up. I provide a link to further information in my claims.
ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 ThePlothole
Member since 2007 • 11515 Posts
Why conspiracy theorists continue to argue this, I have no idea. You guys have been destroyed many times. Give up already.rockon1215

As I suggested, it's cult mentality.

Invisible_Kid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 Invisible_Kid2
[QUOTE="rockon1215"]Why conspiracy theorists continue to argue this, I have no idea. You guys have been destroyed many times. Give up already.ThePlothole

Great response. Make fun of someone instead of adding something to the discussion. You're post was a great contribution.
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 Theokhoth

Do you work around fuel tanks, bombs, or someone covering information about 9/11? Then really, everything you say is opinion without anything to back them up. I provide a link to further information in my claims.Invisible_Kid2

Get this through your head: I don't need evidence of a bomb because I'm the one saying there was no bomb. The guy saying there was a bomb was wrong, becauseno bomb was found even though he says there was a bomb. I provided over 15 links for my position, most of them addressing the crap you're bringing up right now.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 Theokhoth
[QUOTE="ThePlothole"][QUOTE="rockon1215"]Why conspiracy theorists continue to argue this, I have no idea. You guys have been destroyed many times. Give up already.Invisible_Kid2

Great response. Make fun of someone instead of adding something to the discussion. You're post was a great contribution.

It is cult mentality. Look up the signs of a cult and then look up the behavior patterns of conspiracy theorists and their theories.Why do you think Holocaust denial is so rampant?

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 ThePlothole
[QUOTE="ThePlothole"][QUOTE="rockon1215"]Why conspiracy theorists continue to argue this, I have no idea. You guys have been destroyed many times. Give up already.Invisible_Kid2

How about you look back a few pages?

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#309 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
[QUOTE="Invisible_Kid2"][QUOTE="ThePlothole"]

Theokhoth

It is cult mentality. Look up the signs of a cult and then look up the behavior patterns of conspiracy theorists and their theories.Why do you think Holocaust denial is so rampant?

All I have to say is, Holocaust deniers are *******.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 Theokhoth
[QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="Invisible_Kid2"] Great response. Make fun of someone instead of adding something to the discussion. You're post was a great contribution. chessmaster1989

All I have to say is, Holocaust deniers are *******.

Yes.

And 9/11 conspiracies are the same exact thing. The same mentality, the same roots, the same lack of any justification, the same followers, the same paranoia.

Invisible_Kid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 Invisible_Kid2
[QUOTE="Invisible_Kid2"][QUOTE="ThePlothole"]

Theokhoth

Honestly, that's just plain stupid. How can someone deny history of the Holocaust when there is tons of information about it, which can be proven so easily. 9/11 still has important unanswered questions. I will admit. I've watched a few videos on jets hitting a concrete wall, and how they disintegrate, explaining why there was little to no debris.
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 Theokhoth

Honestly, that's just plain stupid. How can someone deny history of the Holocaust when there is tons of information about it, which can be proven so easily. 9/11 still has important unanswered questions.Invisible_Kid2

No it ****ing doesn't. This "unanswered questions" crap is a myth spun by paranoid lunatics who want to look smart by calling out the government on every significant event that happens. What do you think the point of this topic is? There's not a thing--not a single damn thing--you or anyone else has said in here or out in society that has not been answered repeatedly, again and again and again and again in the eight years we've had to deal with this bullcrap.

The questions have been answered--you simply don't want to hear them, because they are not the answers you want to hear. 9/11 conspiracies are on the exact same plane as Holocaust denial, and it's about time they flew into their own tower of ignorance and vaporized.

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 chessmaster1989
[QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="Invisible_Kid2"] Great response. Make fun of someone instead of adding something to the discussion. You're post was a great contribution. Invisible_Kid2

Honestly, that's just plain stupid. How can someone deny history of the Holocaust when there is tons of information about it, which can be proven so easily. 9/11 still has important unanswered questions. I will admit. I've watched a few videos on jets hitting a concrete wall, and how they disintegrate, explaining why there was little to no debris.

No, they are similar. Holocaust deniers and 9/11 conspiracy theorists both twist, distort, and ignore evidence to fit some ******** idea.

Avatar image for MetalGear_Ninty
MetalGear_Ninty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 MetalGear_Ninty
Member since 2008 • 6337 Posts

[QUOTE="Invisible_Kid2"]Honestly, that's just plain stupid. How can someone deny history of the Holocaust when there is tons of information about it, which can be proven so easily. 9/11 still has important unanswered questions.Theokhoth

No it ****ing doesn't. This "unanswered questions" crap is a myth spun by paranoid lunatics who want to look smart by calling out the government on every significant event that happens. What do you think the point of this topic is? There's not a thing--not a single damn thing--you or anyone else has said in here or out in society that has not been answered repeatedly, again and again and again and again in the eight years we've had to deal with this bullcrap.

The questions have been answered--you simply don't want to hear them, because they are not the answers you want to hear. 9/11 conspiracies are on the exact same plane as Holocaust denial, and it's about time they flew into their own tower of ignorance and vaporized.

Pfft, eight years. Evolutionary biologists have been dealing with this schtick for more than a hundred years. :P
Invisible_Kid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 Invisible_Kid2
I have not heard an answer on tower 7 that fits. That is my main questions (about 9/11 in regards to tower 7). I only have 1 question about the 2 towers that were hit by planes. The answers I've heard are still questionable.
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 Theokhoth

I have not heard an answer on tower 7 that fits. Invisible_Kid2

You have heard no answer that fits the answers you want to hear. Nor will you. The real world works like that.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 Theokhoth

The answers I've heard are still questionable. Invisible_Kid2

See, here's the thing: you pick on the smallest "questionable" bit and then act like it discredits the entire explanation, when whatever explanations you or any conspiracy nut comes up with are far more ridiculous.

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 chessmaster1989

[QUOTE="Invisible_Kid2"]The answers I've heard are still questionable. Theokhoth

See, here's the thing: you pick on the smallest "questionable" bit and then act like it discredits the entire explanation, when whatever explanations you or any conspiracy nut comes up with are far more ridiculous.

Like what Republicans did with the stimulus bill!

Sorry, I couldn't help it :).

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 Theokhoth
[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

[QUOTE="Invisible_Kid2"]The answers I've heard are still questionable. chessmaster1989

That's usually the Democrats' role.

O YES I DID

Invisible_Kid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 Invisible_Kid2

[QUOTE="Invisible_Kid2"]I have not heard an answer on tower 7 that fits. Theokhoth

You have not heard no answer that fits the answers you want to hear.

I want to hear an answer that fits 100% without doubt. I want to hear "we did this to tower 7, because this happend" without hearing "yeah, but the exact same thing happend to another building, and it was worse than what happend to tower 7, and that building wasn't demolished". Or "the fire weakend the steel" without "steel melts at x temp. theres no way".
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 Theokhoth
[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

[QUOTE="Invisible_Kid2"]I have not heard an answer on tower 7 that fits. Invisible_Kid2

You have not heard no answer that fits the answers you want to hear.

I want to hear an answer that fits 100% without doubt.

Like I said, you'll always find the smallest discrepancy and pretend like it discredits the entire explanation when more likely than not it's not even a discrepancy.

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 chessmaster1989
[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

Theokhoth

That's usually the Democrats' role.

O YES I DID

....touche....

Well, the Democrats are in power now, so it's the Republicans turn to prevent stuff from happening! :D

Luckily, Democrats have 58 seats in the Senate (possibly 59), so maybe they can actually get some stuff done ;).

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 Theokhoth

I want to hear "we did this to tower 7, because this happend" without hearing "yeah, but the exact same thing happend to another building, and it was worse than what happend to tower 7, and that building wasn't demolished". Or "the fire weakend the steel" without "steel melts at x temp. theres no way". Invisible_Kid2

Steel needs to melt to be weakened?:lol:

thepwninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#324 thepwninator
Member since 2006 • 8134 Posts

[QUOTE="Invisible_Kid2"]I want to hear "we did this to tower 7, because this happend" without hearing "yeah, but the exact same thing happend to another building, and it was worse than what happend to tower 7, and that building wasn't demolished". Or "the fire weakend the steel" without "steel melts at x temp. theres no way". Theokhoth

Steel needs to melt to be weakened?:lol:

It most definitely does not. Wood will maintain its form almost perfectly when subjected to extreme heat (until it snaps, that is-but it retains its shape), while metal deforms when subjected to extreme heat.
CoreoVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#325 CoreoVII
Member since 2007 • 1838 Posts

[QUOTE="Invisible_Kid2"] Do you work around fuel tanks, bombs, or someone covering information about 9/11? Then really, everything you say is opinion without anything to back them up. I provide a link to further information in my claims.Theokhoth

Get this through your head: I don't need evidence of a bomb because I'm the one saying there was no bomb. The guy saying there was a bomb was wrong, becauseno bomb was found even though he says there was a bomb. I provided over 15 links for my position, most of them addressing the crap you're bringing up right now.

Yet in the 2 hour movie Z. it clearly pointed out the location and time of explosion of each of the bombs and they throughly explained how the building would still be standing if not for the bombs.....

Invisible_Kid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 Invisible_Kid2
This is what I'm talking about.
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 Theokhoth
[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

[QUOTE="Invisible_Kid2"] Do you work around fuel tanks, bombs, or someone covering information about 9/11? Then really, everything you say is opinion without anything to back them up. I provide a link to further information in my claims.CoreoVII

Yet in the 2 hour movie Z. it clearly pointed out the location and time of explosion of each of the bombs and they throughly explained how the building would still be standing if not for the bombs.....

Z? You mean that crap Zeitgeist? :lol:

Yet, in my links created by real physicists, they explain that the weakening of a single crucial beam wouldknock the entire thing down. Who to believe? People who think Christianity was made as a conspiracy for world domination or scientists?

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 chessmaster1989

You know, here's what I find so funny about all of this...

People are trying so hard to prove that there were bombs planted at the base of the WTC, but, even assuming they were planted there, there's nothing to suggest that the terrorists didn't just plant them there :lol:.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 Theokhoth

This is what I'm talking about. Invisible_Kid2

I addressed the presence of thermite in my opening post.

Could it be that you're ignoring what's being told to you in favor of the same crap that's been refuted?:o You ARE aware that thermite doesn't explode, right?

CoreoVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#330 CoreoVII
Member since 2007 • 1838 Posts
[QUOTE="CoreoVII"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

Theokhoth

Z? You mean that crap Zeitgeist? :lol:

Yet, in my links created by real physicists, they explain that the weakening of a single crucial beam wouldknock the entire thing down. Who to believe? People who think Christianity was made as a conspiracy for world domination or scientists?

I'll read over that more throughly. .

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 Theokhoth

You know, here's what I find so funny about all of this...

People are trying so hard to prove that there were bombs planted at the base of the WTC, but, even assuming they were planted there, there's nothing to suggest that the terrorists didn't just plant them there :lol:.

chessmaster1989

But how could they when they were on the planes that didn't exist that were full of holograms?

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 chessmaster1989
[QUOTE="CoreoVII"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

Theokhoth

People who think Christianity was made as a conspiracy for world domination or scientists?

:lol: people actually believe that?

I mean, I don't believe in God, but I lol'd at that :lol:

Invisible_Kid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 Invisible_Kid2

[QUOTE="Invisible_Kid2"]This is what I'm talking about. Theokhoth

I addressed the presence of thermite in my opening post.

Could it be that you're ignoring what's being told to you in favor of the same crap that's been refuted?:o You ARE aware that thermite doesn't explode, right?

Not until I read up on it, just now. So, that pretty much answers that on the thermite thing.
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 Theokhoth
[QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="CoreoVII"]

chessmaster1989

People who think Christianity was made as a conspiracy for world domination or scientists?

:lol: people actually believe that?

I mean, I don't believe in God, but I lol'd at that :lol:

Behold what Zeitgeist has teenagers everywhere spouting.

ownage_denied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 ownage_denied
Member since 2008 • 871 Posts
[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"][QUOTE="thepwninator"] Your assertion has no reasoning whatsoever to back it. Mine did. Therefore, mine is inherently more valid than yours until you provide reasoning.chessmaster1989

Reducing the steel structure to 60% its rated strength should NOT have made the buildings collapse because it would still be able to support five times the rated load. The structure would have to be reduced to 20% of its rated strength to collapse.

So even the fire was 1022F it would not have been hot enough.

How about a source on that?

:lol: You and I both know what happens when someone provides you with a source.

ownage_denied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 ownage_denied

My conclusion from this and similar threads: Conspiracy theorists are like cult members. No, they ARE cult members. They worship their beliefs and refuse to see any reason at all.

ThePlothole

Kind of how you stopped responding earlier after I provided a source, but you couldn't dispute a single thing on it? :lol:

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 ThePlothole
[QUOTE="ThePlothole"]

My conclusion from this and similar threads: Conspiracy theorists are like cult members. No, they ARE cult members. They worship their beliefs and refuse to see any reason at all.

ownage_denied

Kind of how you stopped responding earlier after I provided a source, but you couldn't dispute a single thing on it? :lol:

No, I mean how I'm not going to reiterate everything after that you choose to ignore.

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 chessmaster1989
[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"][QUOTE="AHUGECAT"]

Reducing the steel structure to 60% its rated strength should NOT have made the buildings collapse because it would still be able to support five times the rated load. The structure would have to be reduced to 20% of its rated strength to collapse.

So even the fire was 1022F it would not have been hot enough.

ownage_denied

:lol: it's not my fault that you provide me with sources that are not credible and, therefore, not reliable.

ownage_denied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 ownage_denied
[QUOTE="ownage_denied"][QUOTE="ThePlothole"]

ThePlothole

No, I mean how I'm not going to reiterate everything after that you choose to ignore.

No, you stopped responding after you couldn't back up your claims about the site I provided not being credible. I can show you the quote if you'd like.

ownage_denied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 ownage_denied
[QUOTE="ownage_denied"][QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]

chessmaster1989

:lol: it's not my fault that you provide me with sources that are not credible and, therefore, not reliable.

:lol: Because chessmaster1989 gets to pick and choose what he thinks is credible without backing up his claims.

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 ThePlothole

No, you stopped responding after you couldn't back up your claims about the site I provided not being credible. I can show you the quote if you'd like.

ownage_denied

I couldn't back up my claims? Do you even understand what credibility means in regards to news media?

Also, stop with the smilies already. It makes your bias all that more apparent.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts
:lol: Because chessmaster1989 gets to pick and choose what he thinks is credible without backing up his claims.

ownage_denied
Oh the irony...
ownage_denied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 ownage_denied
[QUOTE="ownage_denied"]

ThePlothole

I couldn't back up my claims? Do you even understand what credibility means in regards to news media?

It certainly doesn't mean that if you don't like the NAME of a website, you ignore it.

You can't just say a website isn't credible when it doesn't benefit you.

Also, if you say something isn't credible, you have to back this up with at least SOME type of evidence.

ownage_denied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 ownage_denied
[QUOTE="ownage_denied"]:lol: Because chessmaster1989 gets to pick and choose what he thinks is credible without backing up his claims.

-Sun_Tzu-

Oh the irony...

I don't see it :?.

Person A ask for a source. Person B provides source. Person A says but I don't like the name of this source so we can't use it.

Where's the irony in that?

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 chessmaster1989
[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"][QUOTE="ownage_denied"]

ownage_denied

:lol: No, you just chose to ignore me. I told you I do not trust sources that are blatantly and obviously biased. I think you'll find that true of many people.

ownage_denied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 ownage_denied
[QUOTE="ownage_denied"][QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]

chessmaster1989

:lol: No, you just chose to ignore me. I told you I do not trust sources that are blatantly and obviously biased. I think you'll find that true of many people.

What part of you have to back up this claim did you miss?

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts
[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"][QUOTE="ownage_denied"]:lol: Because chessmaster1989 gets to pick and choose what he thinks is credible without backing up his claims.

ownage_denied

Oh the irony...

I don't see it :?.

Person A ask for a source. Person B provides source. Person A says but I don't like the name of this source so we can't use it.

Where's the irony in that?

Well, considering the fact that you are attempting to construct an argument for why the idea that the government was behind 9/11 is somehow plausible; an argument which requires you to denounce the credibility of an overwhelming amount of evidence that says to the contrary.
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 chessmaster1989
[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"][QUOTE="ownage_denied"]

ownage_denied

What part of you have to back up this claim did you miss?

Link me back to the site?

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

As I've also stated regarding the Thermite:

1. When Thermite burns, it produces barium nitrate. That's one of the main products. No barium nitrate was every found.

2. Thermite has never been used in a controlled demolition. It cannot cut a vertical beam, as it cannot burn in any direction other than straight down.

Also, didn't the 'unignited thermite' turn out to be paint chips or something?

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 ThePlothole
[QUOTE="ThePlothole"][QUOTE="ownage_denied"]

ownage_denied

It certainly doesn't mean that if you don't like the NAME of a website, you ignore it.

You can't just say a website isn't credible when it doesn't benefit you.

Also, if you say something isn't credible, you have to back this up with at least SOME type of evidence.

A credible site tries to be unbiased. Or at least tries not to make their bias so apparent. That is the only reason I called out on the name.)

A credible site will attempt to verify its sources, and prove that it has if questioned.

A credible site has proven itself through years of journalistic integrity.

A credible site isn't going to be the only source. Others, including the mainstream media, would do everything in their power to get a scope of their own.