Answers About 9/11 That Conspiracy Theorists Don't Want to Hear

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheFragcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#151 TheFragcat
Member since 2008 • 2466 Posts

[QUOTE="TheFragcat"]

Atleast seven of the 19 hijackers still named by the FBI turned up alive in the Middle East long after 9/11.

Al Qaeda, officially named as the prime suspect behind the attacks. This terrorist organization was a creation of the CIA, who had sent Saudis to Afghanistan in the 1980s to combat Russian incursion. They had renamed it from the older Muslim Brotherhood, a violence-prone group of Muslin radicals that had been taken over by Nazis during World War II.

They later were controlled by the CIA, which used this group to train & arm the Kosovo Liberation Army in the 1990s.

Robin Cook, Britain's foreign secretary from 1997-2001, has written that al Qaeda is a CIA creation & it's name (literally the base) actually means the CIA computer database of Arab mercenaries & fanatics rrather than some physical headquarters.

FalcoLX

Dude, where do you get your weed?

It's called research. Best thing is... it's free.

Try it sometime.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts
[QUOTE="FalcoLX"]

[QUOTE="TheFragcat"]

Atleast seven of the 19 hijackers still named by the FBI turned up alive in the Middle East long after 9/11.

Al Qaeda, officially named as the prime suspect behind the attacks. This terrorist organization was a creation of the CIA, who had sent Saudis to Afghanistan in the 1980s to combat Russian incursion. They had renamed it from the older Muslim Brotherhood, a violence-prone group of Muslin radicals that had been taken over by Nazis during World War II.

They later were controlled by the CIA, which used this group to train & arm the Kosovo Liberation Army in the 1990s.

Robin Cook, Britain's foreign secretary from 1997-2001, has written that al Qaeda is a CIA creation & it's name (literally the base) actually means the CIA computer database of Arab mercenaries & fanatics rrather than some physical headquarters.

TheFragcat

Dude, where do you get your weed?

Try it sometime.

I suggest you try it sometime as well.

The idea that the U.S. government, which is simply awful at keeping secrets, would be able to plan such an operation like 9/11 is truly absurd, and incredibly illogical.

AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#153 AHUGECAT
Member since 2006 • 8967 Posts
[QUOTE="TheFragcat"][QUOTE="FalcoLX"]Dude, where do you get your weed?

-Sun_Tzu-

Try it sometime.

The idea that the U.S. government, which is simply awful at keeping secrets, would be able to plan such an operation like 9/11 is truly absurd, and incredibly illogical.

Actually it would be quite easy to plan something like 9-11. I mean even a 1st grader could do it. Heck Hitler did it with the Reichstag fire.

thepwninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#154 thepwninator
Member since 2006 • 8134 Posts
[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"][QUOTE="TheFragcat"]

Try it sometime.

AHUGECAT

Actually it would be quite easy to plan something like 9-11. I mean even a 1st grader could do it. Heck Hitler did it with the Reichstag fire.

Planning it is relatively easy. Executing it without anyone leaking anything, especially in something of the magnitude a 9/11 coverup would be, is well-nigh impossible.
LikeHaterade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 LikeHaterade
Member since 2007 • 10645 Posts

Actually it would be quite easy to plan something like 9-11. I mean even a 1st grader could do it.

AHUGECAT

Sig worthy?? Naaaa :P

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#156 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

Try it sometime.

AHUGECAT

:lol:

Hitler was one of the strategic geniuses of his time. Sure, he was evil, but he was a damn genius.

TheFragcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 TheFragcat
Member since 2008 • 2466 Posts
[QUOTE="TheFragcat"][QUOTE="FalcoLX"]Dude, where do you get your weed?

-Sun_Tzu-

Try it sometime.

You suggest that i try & do research & give me a link to the BBC website...? Hilarious.

How did George W.Bush's 9/11 commission explain the collapse of the building 7? They didn't. They didn't even bother to mention it on any of their 567 page report.

There also was an unusually high volume of five-year U.S Treasury note purchases made just prior to 9/11.

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 chessmaster1989
[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"]

Actually it would be quite easy to plan something like 9-11. I mean even a 1st grader could do it.

LikeHaterade

Sig worthy?? Naaaa :P

Hmmm...

AHUGECAT

Actually, that would look pretty good :P

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 -Sun_Tzu-

Try it sometime.

AHUGECAT

There is no conclusive evidence that the Nazi party was behind the Reichstag fire, so I don't know how smart it is to use one unproven conspiracy theory to prove another. In fact, the majority of historians would disagree with the idea that the Nazi Party had anything to do with the fire. So, no, it, it wouldn't me "quite easy" to plan an operation like 9/11.
nikolai37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 nikolai37
Member since 2005 • 630 Posts
How silly.
shoeman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 shoeman12
Member since 2005 • 8744 Posts
I LIKE to think 90% of the dudes posting 9/11 conspiracy theories are just trolling and don't really buy into that crap.duxup
i think so. when someone starts denying logic and facts that anyone could see, you know something's up.
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 -Sun_Tzu-

Try it sometime.

TheFragcat

You suggest that i try & do research & give me a link to the BBC website...? Hilarious.

How did George W.Bush's 9/11 commission explain the collapse of the building 7? They didn't. They didn't even bother to mention it on any of their 567 page report.

There also was an unusually high volume of five-year U.S Treasury note purchases made just prior to 9/11.

Well, if you are looking for an explanation for building 7, it's called research, and the best thing is that it is free.

And if you are interested in the actual NIST 42-page report, here you go.

LikeHaterade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 LikeHaterade

Actually, that would look pretty good :P

chessmaster1989

It's your call. :P

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts
I LIKE to think 90% of the dudes posting 9/11 conspiracy theories are just trolling and don't really buy into that crap.duxup
Heck, I've argued with one idiot who doesn't even think that a plane hit the towers.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 PannicAtack
[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"]Silverstein's "Pull it" refered to demolishing WTC7. It did not refer to firefighters.AHUGECAT

No, it referred to firefighters. Unless you take it out of context. :lol:

Actually, it makes more sense in context.

"...maybe the smartest thing to do is pull [the firefighters]...and they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse..."

"...maybe the smartest thing to do is pull [the building]...and they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse..."

If he meant pull the firefighters, would've said "pull them out." Not a demolition term. Usually when people refer to people they do not call them "it." But I am sure a building is an "it."

http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/claes.html

"We were kept away from building 7 because of the potential of collapse."

"Pull it" is a demolition term that can be confirmed by Controlled Demolitions Inc. (which helped ground zero). Not to mention during the rest of the PBS documentary where Silverstein said "pull it" the demolition guys use the word "pull" again as they demolish the rest of the somewhat standing building frames.

Even FEMA referred to the collapse of WTC7 with the term "pull."

So you believe WTC7 was "pulled" in the sense of a controlled demolition? In other words, it was brought down with giant cables?
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 chessmaster1989

[QUOTE="duxup"]I LIKE to think 90% of the dudes posting 9/11 conspiracy theories are just trolling and don't really buy into that crap.shoeman12
i think so. when someone starts denying logic and facts that anyone could see, you know something's up.

Oh, I pretty much have decided that AHUGECAT is just a troll...

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 -Sun_Tzu-
[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"][QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] I suggest you try it sometime as well.

thepwninator

Planning it is relatively easy. Executing it without anyone leaking anything, especially in something of the magnitude a 9/11 coverup would be, is well-nigh impossible.

And the risk of leaking it is just too high for even the most irrational of individuals. If an operation like 9/11 were to leak to the general public, there would be a complete loss of trust in the government, and possibly riots and revolts.
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 chessmaster1989

[QUOTE="duxup"]I LIKE to think 90% of the dudes posting 9/11 conspiracy theories are just trolling and don't really buy into that crap.PannicAtack
Heck, I've argued with one idiot who doesn't even think that a plane hit the towers.

:lol: if he was on the forums, he was definitely trolling.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 PannicAtack

[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="duxup"]I LIKE to think 90% of the dudes posting 9/11 conspiracy theories are just trolling and don't really buy into that crap.chessmaster1989

No. Youtube.
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 chessmaster1989
[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]

[QUOTE="PannicAtack"] Heck, I've argued with one idiot who doesn't even think that a plane hit the towers.PannicAtack

No. Youtube.

Trolling on Youtube maybe :?

Or, maybe he's just completely ignorant :P.

LikeHaterade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 LikeHaterade
[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]

[QUOTE="PannicAtack"] Heck, I've argued with one idiot who doesn't even think that a plane hit the towers.PannicAtack

No. Youtube.

You were arguing with him on a video that showed the planes hitting the towers weren't you?

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 PannicAtack
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]

chessmaster1989

No. Youtube.

Trolling on Youtube maybe :?

Or, maybe he's just completely ignorant :P.

The latter is more likely. There are several people who believe that crap. Some of the most popular channels are ColinAlexander, SimonShack, and TheWebFairy.

Also, re: thermite...

There was none. When thermite burns, it produces barium nitrate.

No barium nitrate was found. Also, thermite has NEVER been used in a demolition. It also can't cut a vertical beam, as it cannot burn in any direction other than straight down.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 PannicAtack
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]

LikeHaterade

No. Youtube.

You were arguing with him on a video that showed the planes hitting the towers weren't you?

No. Actually, mainly on the channel of a prominent debunker. He mainly sticks to the cliches of "nose-out" and the "flickering wing" etc. Lately he refuses to make an actual point. Big fan of Simon Shack's work (September Clues). Most of the No-Planers I've seen are of the "TV Fakery" crowd.
AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 AHUGECAT

thepwninator

Not with the Government.

btaylor2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#175 btaylor2404
Member since 2003 • 11353 Posts
Good job Theo, you know I'm with you 100% on this one.
thepwninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 thepwninator
[QUOTE="thepwninator"][QUOTE="AHUGECAT"]

AHUGECAT

Not with the Government.

Especially with the government. Hell-they can't even keep a CIA agent's name secret. Remember the Valerie Plame thing?
AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 AHUGECAT

-Sun_Tzu-

There is no conclusive evidence that the Nazi party was behind the Reichstag fire, so I don't know how smart it is to use one unproven conspiracy theory to prove another. In fact, the majority of historians would disagree with the idea that the Nazi Party had anything to do with the fire. So, no, it, it wouldn't me "quite easy" to plan an operation like 9/11.

It's more likely the Nazis did it. Governments do it all the time to manipulate people. In this case, the Government needed to go the Middle East so what better way than to invent terrorism? I mean there hasn't been an attack since 9-11 and anthrax letters - isn't that strange?

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 -Sun_Tzu-

AHUGECAT

Not with the Government.

Contrary to popular belief, the government isn't all-powerful.

Hell, they can't even keep the identity of one CIA officer classified, and you expect them to be able to keep something as big as 9/11 secret?

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 chessmaster1989
[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"][QUOTE="AHUGECAT"]

AHUGECAT

It's more likely the Nazis did it. Governments do it all the time to manipulate people. In this case, the Government needed to go the Middle East so what better way than to invent terrorism? I mean there hasn't been an attack since 9-11 and anthrax letters - isn't that strange?

No, not really.

AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 AHUGECAT
[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"][QUOTE="thepwninator"] Planning it is relatively easy. Executing it without anyone leaking anything, especially in something of the magnitude a 9/11 coverup would be, is well-nigh impossible.thepwninator

Not with the Government.

Especially with the government. Hell-they can't even keep a CIA agent's name secret. Remember the Valerie Plame thing?

Uh so what? That's one mistake. Plus, there is no evidence linking Osama to the attacks - and the Government has all the motives to do it.

AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 AHUGECAT
[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"][QUOTE="thepwninator"] Planning it is relatively easy. Executing it without anyone leaking anything, especially in something of the magnitude a 9/11 coverup would be, is well-nigh impossible.-Sun_Tzu-

Not with the Government.

Hell, they can't even keep the identity of one CIA officer classified, and you expect them to be able to keep something as big as 9/11 secret?

Yes.

Just because they couldn't keep one thing a secret doesn't mean anything. Until they show proof Osama was behind it or terrorists were behind it, they are the most likely suspects.

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 chessmaster1989

Not with the Government.

AHUGECAT

Uh so what? That's one mistake. Plus, there is no evidence linking Osama to the attacks - and the Government has all the motives to do it.

So did Osama bin Laden. There's no evidence linking it to the government.

What were the government's motives, then/

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 PannicAtack
[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"]

[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"]Silverstein's "Pull it" refered to demolishing WTC7. It did not refer to firefighters.PannicAtack

So you believe WTC7 was "pulled" in the sense of a controlled demolition? In other words, it was brought down with giant cables?

Answer the question.

thepwninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 thepwninator
[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"][QUOTE="thepwninator"] Planning it is relatively easy. Executing it without anyone leaking anything, especially in something of the magnitude a 9/11 coverup would be, is well-nigh impossible.-Sun_Tzu-

Not with the Government.

Indeed. If the government were omniscient, I'd either be in an insane asylum or jail right now. The former because of...problems, and the latter because of improvised weaponry I've made over the years (including a gauss cannon capable of lobbing 1-pound magnetite-cored lead slugs about 500 yards; thing was heavy as hell, though, even without the car batteries).
AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 AHUGECAT
[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"][QUOTE="thepwninator"] Especially with the government. Hell-they can't even keep a CIA agent's name secret. Remember the Valerie Plame thing?chessmaster1989

So did Osama bin Laden. There's no evidence linking it to the government.

What were the government's motives, then/

Iraq War.

Invent terrorism. Invent the bogey man (Osama bin Laden).

They needed a war in the Middle East, and got it.

There hasn't been a terrorist attack on the USA since 9-11-01 - this is because the Government needed only one attack to get America mad at the Middle East. Thus they invented the bogey man (Osama bin Laden). Everytime they need another war they say "teh WMDs and teh terrorism!" like they are trying with Iran.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 -Sun_Tzu-

AHUGECAT

Did the government benefit from 9/11? Well, from a political standpoint, a crisis such as 9/11 is a godsend. But there is simply too high a risk for even the most irrational of people to embark on an operation like 9/11 due the risk of a leak, which would result in the public having a compete loss of trust in the government.

And no, it is not strange that there hasn't been an attack since. There may not be such a thing as omniscient government, but there is such a thing as competent government.

AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 AHUGECAT

Not with the Government.

thepwninator

Indeed. If the government were omniscient, I'd either be in an insane asylum or jail right now. The former because of...problems, and the latter because of improvised weaponry I've made over the years (including a gauss cannon capable of lobbing 1-pound magnetite-cored lead slugs about 500 yards; thing was heavy as hell, though, even without the car batteries).

So basically 19 men with box cutters can hijack planes filled with 60 people - many of them involved in the military - crash them into 2 110 story buildings without being seen, and crash into the pentagon (which coincidentally had nearly no one in it), using incredible maneuvers but the world's most advanced/largest government with weapons so powerful they can take out a country the size of Russia can not.

Okay.

AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 AHUGECAT
[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"][QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] There is no conclusive evidence that the Nazi party was behind the Reichstag fire, so I don't know how smart it is to use one unproven conspiracy theory to prove another. In fact, the majority of historians would disagree with the idea that the Nazi Party had anything to do with the fire. So, no, it, it wouldn't me "quite easy" to plan an operation like 9/11.-Sun_Tzu-

Did the government benefit from 9/11? Well, from a political standpoint, a crisis such as 9/11 is a godsend. But there is simply too high a risk for even the most irrational of people to embark on an operation like 9/11 due the risk of a leak, which would result in the public having a compete loss of trust in the government.

And no, it is not strange that there hasn't been an attack since. There may not be such a thing as omniscient government, but there is such a thing as competent government.

There was a leak - Larry Silverstein. Even then an operation like that wouldn't need too many people involved, and it would be easy to keep it a secret.

The fact is there hasn't been a terrorist attack since 9-11 and every "terrorist' warning since then is nothing more than the bogey man.

There is no terrorist threat, and never was. Osama is probably in the White House as we speak (assuming he isn't dead). And no, I do not literally mean he is in the White House, by the way (because you will read that literally, I know it).

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 -Sun_Tzu-
[QUOTE="thepwninator"][QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] Contrary to popular belief, the government isn't all-powerful.

AHUGECAT

So basically 19 men with box cutters can hijack planes filled with 60 people - many of them involved in the military - crash them into 2 110 story buildings without being seen, and crash into the pentagon (which coincidentally had nearly no one in it), using incredible maneuvers but the world's most advanced/largest government with weapons so powerful they can take out a country the size of Russia can not.

Okay.

No one is saying that the government isn't capable of doing it, just that it is ridiculously irrational and illogical to think that the government would do it, due to leaks.
thepwninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 thepwninator
[QUOTE="thepwninator"][QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] Contrary to popular belief, the government isn't all-powerful.

AHUGECAT

Okay.

As I said before in this thread, the general pre-9/11 procedure in event of an attempted hijacking was to let them do it, as it was assumed they'd simply be doing a hostage taking for political reasons. A struggle could potentially harm the pilots, which would have put the lives of everyone on board at risk.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 PannicAtack

AHUGECAT

Okay.

They didn't just have boxcutters. They also made bomb threats, as well. And considering that there weren't other armed people on the planes, boxcutters and threats of other weapons can be a very powerful deterrent. A simple hijacking and kamakaze run is far more believable than the fantasy that the Truth Movement has thrown together.
AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 AHUGECAT
[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"][QUOTE="thepwninator"] Indeed. If the government were omniscient, I'd either be in an insane asylum or jail right now. The former because of...problems, and the latter because of improvised weaponry I've made over the years (including a gauss cannon capable of lobbing 1-pound magnetite-cored lead slugs about 500 yards; thing was heavy as hell, though, even without the car batteries).thepwninator

Okay.

As I said before in this thread, the general pre-9/11 procedure in event of an attempted hijacking was to let them do it, as it was assumed they'd simply be doing a hostage taking for political reasons. A struggle could potentially harm the pilots, which would have put the lives of everyone on board at risk.

When 5 men with box cutters are hijacking your plane, the real plan is to sit and laugh. Especially when the plane is full of people from the Navy.

Now if they had guns and explosives you'd have a point. But box cutters? Please. Even me - a person who can't fight worth a darn - would laugh at a bunch of men threatening a plane full of 60 Navy officers with box cutters.

thepwninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 thepwninator

Okay.

AHUGECAT

When 5 men with box cutters are hijacking your plane, the real plan is to sit and laugh. Especially when the plane is full of people from the Navy.

Now if they had guns and explosives you'd have a point. But box cutters? Please. Even me - a person who can't fight worth a darn - would laugh at a bunch of men threatening a plane full of 60 Navy officers with box cutters.

The plane wasn't filled with 60 naval officers :?
AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 AHUGECAT
[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"][QUOTE="thepwninator"] Indeed. If the government were omniscient, I'd either be in an insane asylum or jail right now. The former because of...problems, and the latter because of improvised weaponry I've made over the years (including a gauss cannon capable of lobbing 1-pound magnetite-cored lead slugs about 500 yards; thing was heavy as hell, though, even without the car batteries).PannicAtack

Okay.

They didn't just have boxcutters. They also made bomb threats, as well. And considering that there weren't other armed people on the planes, boxcutters and threats of other weapons can be a very powerful deterrent. A simple hijacking and kamakaze run is far more believable than the fantasy that the Truth Movement has thrown together.

Ohhh bomb threats. Let's all believe them and just bow down to their demands!

As I said, the majority of people in Flight 77 (not sure about the others) had military or Navy or defense backgrounds.

They would have been laughed at.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 -Sun_Tzu-

AHUGECAT

There was a leak - Larry Silverstein. Even then an operation like that wouldn't need too many people involved, and it would be easy to keep it a secret.

The fact is there hasn't been a terrorist attack since 9-11 and every "terrorist' warning since then is nothing more than the bogey man.

There is no terrorist threat, and never was. Osama is probably in the White House as we speak (assuming he isn't dead). And no, I do not literally mean he is in the White House, by the way (because you will read that literally, I know it).

You can keep bringing up Larry Silverstein all you want, but you're putting his words out of context. And you might want to tell Nixon that an operation that doesn't involve too many people would be easy to keep secret.
AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 AHUGECAT
[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"][QUOTE="thepwninator"] As I said before in this thread, the general pre-9/11 procedure in event of an attempted hijacking was to let them do it, as it was assumed they'd simply be doing a hostage taking for political reasons. A struggle could potentially harm the pilots, which would have put the lives of everyone on board at risk.thepwninator

Well I know this, and you know I know this. So try and make a real point please.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 PannicAtack

AHUGECAT

Well I know this, and you know I know this. So try and make a real point please.

Why don't you be on a hijacked airplane before you talk crap, mmkay?