Answers About 9/11 That Conspiracy Theorists Don't Want to Hear

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts

I have decided to take all of the "unanswered" questions that propagate the 9/11 conspiracy theories and. . .well, give the answers that have been repeated ad nauseum since the attacks occurred. If ever a conspiracy nutter gives you a long and intimidating list titled with big, red capital letters "QUESTIONS ABOUT 9/11 THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN ANSWERED," point them to this topic; odds are, the questions listed have been answered. Repeatedly.

Want to add an answer that isn't here? Tell me. I only have 15 for now, but I'll update as time goes by.

1.Question: Why were explosions heard in the Twin Towers?

Answer: The Towers did not exist in a vacuum. High-voltage electrical equipment, steel beams, concrete floors crashing onto another; all of these create explosions and their corresponding noises. The sound of an explosion does not mean a bomb was the source of that explosion, especially in a place such as the Towers.

2.Question: Why did Silverstein say "Pull it," jargon known for use in demolitions, before the Towers fell?

Answer: It is true that the words "pull it" escaped the lips of Silverstein before the Towers collapsed, but this quote is taken severely out of context. Here is what was actually said by Silverstein: "I remember getting a call from the Fire Department commander, telling me they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, you know, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is just pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."

Silverstein's spokesperson later clarified: "In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building."

Silverstein's "pull it" quote was talking about "pulling" the firefighters from the buildings to safety; NOT demolishing the buildings themselves. The quote is ridiculously out of context.

3.Question: Why was no plane wreckage found at the Pentagon?

Answer: There was plenty of wreckage found at the Pentagon. In addition to the wreckage, there are dozens of eyewitness accounts from people working in the Pentagon that day of a large airplane hitting the building.

4.Why was Dick Cheney put in charge of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) the very week of the attacks?

Answer: He wasn't. While he was in charge of overseeing the Office of National Preparedness, an office created by President Bush on protecting America against Weapons of Mass Destruction (not terrorism), this does not even imply that he was involved with everything they did (kinda like how the Vice President oversees the Senate but isn't in charge of what they do or how they work). In addition, there is nothing in the President's order that grants Cheney command of NORAD.

5.Question: Why is Bin Laden no longer on the FBI's most wanted list if he caused 9/11?

Answer: Bin Laden is still one of the world's most wanted terrorists according to the FBI.

6.Question: Why was Thermite found at Ground Zero?

Answer: The amount of Thermite found was enough to burn a hole into the engine of a small car. In order to have any impact whatsoever on the Towers, the amount of Thermite (which, incidentally, does not explode) required would be about 60 tons. The stuff would have to be stored somewhere and used in the span of a few days without knocking down the Towers before the opportune moment; an impossibility.

7.Question: Why has the government never reported on the collapse of WTC Building 7?

Answer: They have.

8.Question: Why did the Towers fall even though nothing like that has ever happened before?

Answer: Another thing that had never happened before was a 767 Airliner being flown into a building at 500 miles an hour.

9.Question: Why did WTC 7 collapse even though it wasn't hit and was barely damaged?

Answer: WTC 7 was on fire. Fire weakens metal. The weakening of a single support column in WTC 7 would have caused its collapse. This is congruent with the NIST findings mentioned before. In addition, the tower was not "barely damaged;" this claim hinges on FEMA's preliminary report. After more research was done, NIST concluded that WTC 7 was more damaged than originally thought.

10.Question: Jet fuel can't burn hot enough to melt steel, so why was molten steel found at the site?

Answer: The "molten steel" found was actually molten aluminum from the aircraft. In addition, steel wouldn't have to melt to drop the towers; only weakened.

11.Question: Why did the Towers fall at freefall speed?

Answer: The fall time of the towers is unknowable, but what data we have from physics and research heavily suggests that the towers did not fall at freefall speed.

12.Question: Why won't the FBI release any videos of the attacks?

Answer: The FBI never, EVER releases any pictures, videos or documents related to a federal crime investigation. This is standard procedure even for small-town police departments, and is not implicative of foul play.

13.Question: Why are the holes from the plane crashes at the Pentagon too small for a plane to create?

Answer: Because the entire plane didn't create the holes.

14.Question: Why did some of the windows at the Pentagon remain intact after the crash?

Answer: Because they were designed to; they're blast resistant.

15.Question: How did the highjackers get money for their operations?

Answer: Al Qaeda is vastly funded by independent donors and corrupt charities. In addition, the hijackers received money from wire transfers, cash and traveler's checks, and credit or debit cards for overseas bank accounts. Most of the funds were sent by Ali Abdul Aziz Ali, a nephew of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#2 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 15970 Posts

Some of that stuff is really fascinating. Prior to today I haven't seen any articles go into such detail before. The free fall speed article is especially good. Nice find, mate.

duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 duxup
Member since 2002 • 43443 Posts
I LIKE to think 90% of the dudes posting 9/11 conspiracy theories are just trolling and don't really buy into that crap.
mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#4 mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts
I LIKE to think 90% of the dudes posting 9/11 conspiracy theories are just trolling and don't really buy into that crap.duxup
yeah considering when the thread debunks those things the only people that show up are me, you, and theo. They can make the other threads,but never want to hear the truth.
Avatar image for smokeydabear076
smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 smokeydabear076
Member since 2004 • 22109 Posts
Lies! I won't read them. :x
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts
Nah nah nah nah...I CAN'T HEAR YOU :x
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Theokhoth

Lies! I won't read them. :xsmokeydabear076

Read them...!

:x

LikeHaterade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LikeHaterade
Member since 2007 • 10645 Posts
No. The government was behind the attacks on 9/11. I don't care how overwhelming your evidence is.
hokies1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 hokies1313
Member since 2005 • 13919 Posts
Nice presentation there Theokhoth. I'm glad someone finally pulled everything together like this.
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Theokhoth

Nice presentation there Theokhoth. I'm glad someone finally pulled everything together like this.hokies1313

I'm just waiting for somebody to make a topic going "Why hasn't question x been answered yet?!?!" So I can go "O RLY?"

smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 smokeydabear076

[QUOTE="smokeydabear076"]Lies! I won't read them. :xTheokhoth

Read them...!

:x

Nevar! I will not become blind like almost everyone else in the world. :x I know the truth! :o
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Theokhoth
I know you posted in here, Llama. Get your fuzzy butt back in here. :x
Avatar image for YourChaosIsntMe
YourChaosIsntMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 YourChaosIsntMe
Member since 2007 • 1228 Posts
You've just killed the 9/11 conspiracy theory threads for 24 hours. Good job, Theo.
darkIink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 darkIink
Member since 2006 • 2705 Posts
I think Theokhoth is one of the lizard people! Stop believing his lies!
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts
I know you posted in here, Llama. Get your fuzzy butt back in here. :xTheokhoth
Goddammit, that sarcastic comment about conspiracy theorists being ignorant of air resistance was there for only 10 seconds before I deleted it. >__>
smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 smokeydabear076
I think Theokhoth is one of the lizard people! Stop believing his lies!darkIink
Yes, and don't take off your HD sunglasses, that's the only way you'll see the lizard people!
Avatar image for Video_Game_King
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#18 Video_Game_King
Member since 2003 • 27545 Posts

I LIKE to think 90% of the dudes posting 9/11 conspiracy theories are just trolling and don't really buy into that crap.duxup

You put too much faith in humanity. There are a lot of idiots, and a lot of idiots have computers.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Theokhoth

I think Theokhoth is one of the lizard people! Stop believing his lies!darkIink

Ah, that'ssssssss jussssssst ssssuperssssstitiosssssss nonssssssensssssssse.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Theokhoth

[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]I know you posted in here, Llama. Get your fuzzy butt back in here. :xFunky_Llama
Goddammit, that sarcastic comment about conspiracy theorists being ignorant of air resistance was there for only 10 seconds before I deleted it. >__>

Eyes like lightning, baby.

11Marcel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 11Marcel
Member since 2004 • 7241 Posts

"WTC 7 was on fire. Fire weakens metal. The weakening of a single support column in WTC 7 would have caused its collapse."

Do you know what you're saying there? All modern buildings are built with the same restrictions on how strong they are. According to you, a fire in any modern day tall building can make it collapse. Do you have any idea whatsoever of what that means? Do you have the slightest idea of how dangerous that makes thousands if not millions of workspaces? This makes me scared even more the idea that the government did 9/11.

Besides, that's not the only controversy around WTC7. The whole point is that it went down in a perfect controlled demolition fashion. That's something people study a long time to be able to do, and it happened thrice on one day naturally.

I'm not someone that thinks he has the 9/11 truth or something, but there's more to debunking it than this.Thissite does that for example.

I don't BELIEVE that conspiracy theorists are wrong too by the way. You can take away their evidence, but that doesn't mean there's evidence against the other theory. At least, I think I haven't seen it yet.

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"]I know you posted in here, Llama. Get your fuzzy butt back in here. :xTheokhoth

Eyes like lightning, baby.

Pfft. Only with CIA lizards-in-black at your assistance could such a quickly removed post be noticed.
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Theokhoth

I'm not someone that thinks he has the 9/11 truth or something, but there's more to debunking it than this.

11Marcel

Gee, could that be why I posted an article with every quick summary?:|

11Marcel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 11Marcel
Member since 2004 • 7241 Posts
[QUOTE="11Marcel"]

I'm not someone that thinks he has the 9/11 truth or something, but there's more to debunking it than this.

Theokhoth

Gee, could that be why I posted an article with every quick summary?:|

I'm just saying those 15 questions are not all there is to the theory or weird things about 9/11. You did a good job I have to say.
pancreasjuice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 pancreasjuice
Member since 2008 • 344 Posts
My neighbour did it, im pretty sure i heard day before, him with those beady little eyes and that damned dog that craps on my lawn. ive been trying to phone up you guys' government, but they all think im some crazy dude over hear in South Africa. So if one of you would be kind enough to tell someone and spread the word, maybe then ill be taken seriously
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#26 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]I know you posted in here, Llama. Get your fuzzy butt back in here. :xFunky_Llama

:lol: nice

shyskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 shyskillz
Member since 2006 • 4197 Posts
it definetly was enough time for the hidden agenda to get their excuses together. still leaves lots of unanswered questions in my mind, like why was there thermite there in the first place ( what was said by the escaped firemen ). the explosions at the base of both towers before they started pancaking, recorded footage showing what hit the pentagon was confiscated immediately from every building in the area and never showned to the public, is bin laden real, we can find saddam hussain in some hole in another country ( that had nothing to do with 9/11 ) but can't find bin laden...hmmm....other stuff too. but i can't be bother with this anymore, itz senseless, ppl died, and everyone will have their own opinion. whats to gain beating this dead horse in the head over and over, you just had to be there is all i'm saying...nothing here i havn't heard or read before.
indian_playa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 indian_playa
Member since 2007 • 2182 Posts

10.Question: Jet fuel can't burn hot enough to melt steel, so why was molten steel found at the site?

Answer: The "molten steel" found was actually molten aluminum from the aircraft. In addition, steel wouldn't have to melt to drop the towers; only weakened.

Theokhoth

THANK YOU!!! god i can't believe people think metal has to be completely molten to be able to bend. weaken metal supports + half a skyscraper on top = tower collapse

Sprozelth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Sprozelth
Member since 2006 • 744 Posts
Yes, keep believing what your government tell you.
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Theokhoth

Yes, keep believing what your government tell you.Sprozelth

Most of my sources are independent.:|

But whatever you say.:lol:

FalcoLX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 FalcoLX
Member since 2007 • 4452 Posts

You're doing a good thing here Theokhoth. I'm far too lazy to go find all the articles myself :P

Omni-Wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Omni-Wrath
Member since 2008 • 1970 Posts

The government hide so much from 9/11.

You know in July 2001 Silverstein upped the insurence on the WTC to even more money "incase of a terrorist attack."

Short sell (Which is buying a stock but instead you make money when it goes down). 2 days before the attack Boieng Airliners was short selled by over 108 % and during the day of the attack it increased even more.

Soem winesses even said it wasn't a plane that crashe did not crash into the Pentagon but they were ignored.

There are just too many things left behind.

Omni-Wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Omni-Wrath

[QUOTE="Sprozelth"]Yes, keep believing what your government tell you.Theokhoth

That does not mean the government can't pay them.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Theokhoth

You know in July 2001 Silverstein upped the insurence on the WTC to even more money "incase of a terrorist attack."

Short sell (Which is buying a stock but instead you make money when it goes down). 2 days before the attack Boieng Airliners was short selled by over 108 % and during the day of the attack it increased even more.

Soem winesses even said it wasn't a plane that crashe did not crash into the Pentagon but they were ignored.

Omni-Wrath

The government hasn't hid anything. How do you know these things if they were hidden?

Circumstantial ad hominem.

Again, circumstantial.

Probably because there are hundreds more witnesses that say "Yeah, a plane hit the Pentagon." :| There was plane wreckage at the Pentagon. But a plane couldn't have hit the Pentagon because a few people say it wasn't a plane?:|

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Theokhoth
[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

[QUOTE="Sprozelth"]Yes, keep believing what your government tell you.Omni-Wrath

Yeah, I suppose the government's paying off CNN, the BBC (who did a documentary on conspiracy theories and found them lacking), and a bunch of private websites.

Oh, and me. The government's paying me out the ass.

Omni-Wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Omni-Wrath
[QUOTE="Omni-Wrath"]

Theokhoth

The government hasn't hid anything. How do you know these things if they were hidden?

Again, circumstantial.

Probably because there are hundreds more witnesses that say "Yeah, a plane hit the Pentagon." :| There was plane wreckage at the Pentagon. But a plane couldn't have hit the Pentagon because a few people say it wasn't a plane?:|

Of course all of it is just circumstantial.:|

Plane Wreakge was taken away by the CIA. No one got to see it. All the videos from over 100 places were taken away from the FBI.

They showed 4 still pictures that looked nothing like a plane.

Light post were taken out over a mile ago. The fell which meant the plan had to hit them. But over 15 incident that a plane hit a light posts and it crashed. That supposed plane still flew. ANd the nose of a plan is weak, yet it made such a big hole.

In many plane crashed the nose is usually gets destroyed since it is so weak. It is the weakes part of the plane. Yet it made such a big hole and the rest of the plane didn't go through.

Jewboy25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Jewboy25
Member since 2009 • 103 Posts
I dont think the goverment had a part in it, but I dont think Bin Laden and his people are the only ones in on it.
Omni-Wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Omni-Wrath
[QUOTE="Omni-Wrath"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

Theokhoth

Yeah, I suppose the government's paying off CNN, the BBC (who did a documentary on conspiracy theories and found them lacking), and a bunch of private websites.

Oh, and me. The government's paying me out the ass.

No you, you just belive what the media spews out.

The government doesn't always tell the truth.

Bush passed many laws after 9/11 such as the Patriotic Act which gave the government a whole load of power.

Omni-Wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Omni-Wrath

The govenrment never even found the black box of the plane but, they found one of the terrorist passport in the streets of Manhhatan. So they found something made of paper but not a black box which is extremly hard to break. :|

That make sense.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Theokhoth
[QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="Omni-Wrath"]

Omni-Wrath

Again, circumstantial.

Of course all of it is just circumstantial.:|

Plane Wreakge was taken away by the CIA. No one got to see it. All the videos from over 100 places were taken away from the FBI.

They showed 4 still pictures that looked nothing like a plane.

Light post were taken out over a mile ago. The fell which meant the plan had to hit them. But over 15 incident that a plane hit a light posts and it crashed. That supposed plane still flew. ANd the nose of a plan is weak, yet it made such a big hole.

In many plane crashed the nose is usually gets destroyed since it is so weak. It is the weakes part of the plane. Yet it made such a big hole and the rest of the plane didn't go through.

Yes.:|

I posted pictures of the plane wreckage at the Pentagon.:|

It showed several pictures that do look like a plane. Unless you want to claim missiles have wheels.

Your last two points show you didn't even read the thing!:lol:

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts
Soem winesses even said it wasn't a plane that crashe did not crash into the Pentagon but they were ignored.Omni-Wrath
Let's run with this for a second. Let's say a plane didn't hit the Pentagon. So what ever happened to that plane then? What about all the passengers? What about the families of the passengers? Were those families payed off to say that they lost family members by the government?Are you going to tell me, that our government, who can't even keep the identity of one CIA agent classified, is going to be able to embark on a operation of such magnitude with not one single leak?
FalcoLX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 FalcoLX
Member since 2007 • 4452 Posts

Omni-Wrath

Piece of metal hitting at 500 mph with the weight of the plane behind it. It's gonna go through just like it did. Every time one of you conspiracy nutjobs tries to pull this crap I have to restrain myself from getting suspended.

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
Why the government ignores the fact that a fire truck was rushing to WTC minutes before a plane hit because there were reports of a loud explosion coming from the basement and with many eye witnesses?
ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ThePlothole
Member since 2007 • 11515 Posts

Besides, that's not the only controversy around WTC7. The whole point is that it went down in a perfect controlled demolition fashion. That's something people study a long time to be able to do, and it happened thrice on one day naturally.

11Marcel

I've seen controlled demolitions. The collapse of the towers looked nothing like that.

clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 clembo1990
Member since 2005 • 9976 Posts
This is about as pathetic as the conspiracy theory itself.
Invisible_Kid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Invisible_Kid2
Member since 2003 • 6330 Posts
I've watched a lot of videos on youtube and "In plane sight". There are still a lot of questions still unanswered. For instance, Yes building 7 was on fire. But other building have been on fire, and were not pulled. Also, how could they have set up charges and such in a building that quick? It dosn't matter. No one will never 100%, without a shadow of a doubt know what happend.
Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
Why the government ignores the fact that a fire truck was rushing to WTC minutes before a plane hit because there were reports of a loud explosion coming from the basement and with many eye witnesses? Tjeremiah1988
yet no one has yet to answer this (yes im quoting myself). This has been swept under the giant rug.
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#49 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts

Some of that stuff is really fascinating. Prior to today I haven't seen any articles go into such detail before. The free fall speed article is especially good. Nice find, mate.

dracula_16
I agree, i find this topic really fascinating to read about. :)
ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 ThePlothole
Member since 2007 • 11515 Posts
Why the government ignores the fact that a fire truck was rushing to WTC minutes before a plane hit because there were reports of a loud explosion coming from the basement and with many eye witnesses? Tjeremiah1988

And what are the names of these witnesses?