A huge flaw in christianity....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-59913425220eb
deactivated-59913425220eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 deactivated-59913425220eb
Member since 2002 • 1772 Posts

[QUOTE="GameGuy642003"]

[QUOTE="Fundai"]

What if, for example, a Jew, lives a saintly life.

Gives their possesions to the poor, Volunteers with the comunity, Suports their friends, people they meet, e.t.c.

And does it all because it just makes them feel right??? It is what they Know is right.

Your saying he is going to hell?

He might not go to heaven, But I think Purgatory isn't out of the question, hmmm???

Fundai

Well sadly yes. I person who does good works for anything but for the glory of God through Jesus Christ won't be accepted into the kingdom of Heaven. It is hard to grasp I know, why would God send such a "good person" who does good things to hell? Well because like I said before it is through faith in Jesus not through good works that you are accepted into Heaven. Its something I'm still tryin to understand.

Also about purgatory, in my opinion I believe that purgatory existed before Jesus rose from death, but since Jesus has risen and defeated death purgatory is no more because during the 3 days that Jesus' body was in the tomb he went down to Purgatory to judge everyone that was there and took some to Heaven and some to Hell. This issue is still debated among theologians but tihs is my take on it.

Well now we have entered a point in this debate that depends entirely upon what you and your faith believe...

If your taught/believe that only by knowing Jesus can you be freed from sin, then you'd obviously take your view...

If you were taught/ believe something else, then of course you'd believe something else.

I believe that Jesus's becoming Human, Dieing, and rising restored Gods Conection with man, and Made it possible for sins to be forgiven, and for there to be life after death. Wether or not that means that everyone can now be saved is up to debate.

Just out of Curiosity, what denomination do you belong to???

I'm Catholic BTW.

And i can't say i believe what you do about Purgatory. People are still sinning, and they will still need that cleansing period before they can enter into Gods presence in Heaven.

Just like to add, that if a person somehow didn't sin enough in life to break their relationship with God, So they wouldn't HAVE to recieve reconciliation, what could stop them from entering Heaven?

I am non-denominational, I call myself purely Christian.

and what you said about how people are still sinning, so they will still need that cleansing period before they can enter into heaven; that sounds alot like having to repent over and over of your sins, this sounds like sacrificing to God in the Old Testament to atone for your sins. This is not required anymore since Jesus is the ultimate cleanser you only need to accept Him into your life only once.

gaming25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 gaming25
Member since 2010 • 6181 Posts

I agree that it's a flaw. You may find some christians who believe that infants go to Heaven if they die; the Bible doesn't address the fate of infants, as far as I know.

dracula_16

It isnt a flaw, since the Bible never says that people who dont believe will automatically go to hell.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 deactivated-59913425220eb

[QUOTE="GameGuy642003"]

[QUOTE="stanleycup98"]

Here is one of the biggest flaws I see with that belief: so everyone who lived before Jesus is going to hell? Modern humans have been around for approximately 200,000 years, homo sapiens for 500,000 years. Jesus has been known for 2,000 years. So all humans who were alive in those 498,000 years went to hell? Well, serves those cavemen right I guess.

sSubZerOo

Well before Jesus, there was no Hell. There is not a mention of Hell in the Old Testament. Instead there was a purgatory, a holding place for dead spirits. Nobody went to heaven or hell in the time before Jesus. Only until Jesus died and rose again were human spirits sent to Heaven or Hell.

Technically speaking if we actually look at religious belief no one is in heaven or hell right now. Correct me if I am wrong, but that only occurs with the second coming of Christ where the dead are ressurected and the faithful go to heaven with him.. While the earth plunges into hell. Afterall thats why they outlawed the cremation of bodies because they believed that a body must be buried to wait for the coming of Jesus again.

I don't know enough to make a statement. I didn't know about the outlawing of cremating bodies, who did that?

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]

[QUOTE="GameGuy642003"]

Well before Jesus, there was no Hell. There is not a mention of Hell in the Old Testament. Instead there was a purgatory, a holding place for dead spirits. Nobody went to heaven or hell in the time before Jesus. Only until Jesus died and rose again were human spirits sent to Heaven or Hell.

GameGuy642003

Technically speaking if we actually look at religious belief no one is in heaven or hell right now. Correct me if I am wrong, but that only occurs with the second coming of Christ where the dead are ressurected and the faithful go to heaven with him.. While the earth plunges into hell. Afterall thats why they outlawed the cremation of bodies because they believed that a body must be buried to wait for the coming of Jesus again.

I don't know enough to make a statement. I didn't know about the outlawing of cremating bodies, who did that?

The Catholic Church and Charlamagne during the Middle Ages.. Cremation was a pagen practice, and I believe thats how people originally believed it.. That when you die, nothing happens into.. Its only when Jesus comes back to his second coming are they ressurected and you either go to heaven or stay on Earth which plumets into hell more or less. This idea of instantly going to heaven or hell is to my understanding modern day.. Only reason why I see it changed is Jesus has taken such a long time in coming back, we have these Biblical apocalyspes believed by countless followers to happen every generaiton of theirs.

Fundai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Fundai
Member since 2010 • 6120 Posts

[QUOTE="Fundai"]

[QUOTE="GameGuy642003"]

Well sadly yes. I person who does good works for anything but for the glory of God through Jesus Christ won't be accepted into the kingdom of Heaven. It is hard to grasp I know, why would God send such a "good person" who does good things to hell? Well because like I said before it is through faith in Jesus not through good works that you are accepted into Heaven. Its something I'm still tryin to understand.

Also about purgatory, in my opinion I believe that purgatory existed before Jesus rose from death, but since Jesus has risen and defeated death purgatory is no more because during the 3 days that Jesus' body was in the tomb he went down to Purgatory to judge everyone that was there and took some to Heaven and some to Hell. This issue is still debated among theologians but tihs is my take on it.

GameGuy642003

Well now we have entered a point in this debate that depends entirely upon what you and your faith believe...

If your taught/believe that only by knowing Jesus can you be freed from sin, then you'd obviously take your view...

If you were taught/ believe something else, then of course you'd believe something else.

I believe that Jesus's becoming Human, Dieing, and rising restored Gods Conection with man, and Made it possible for sins to be forgiven, and for there to be life after death. Wether or not that means that everyone can now be saved is up to debate.

Just out of Curiosity, what denomination do you belong to???

I'm Catholic BTW.

And i can't say i believe what you do about Purgatory. People are still sinning, and they will still need that cleansing period before they can enter into Gods presence in Heaven.

Just like to add, that if a person somehow didn't sin enough in life to break their relationship with God, So they wouldn't HAVE to recieve reconciliation, what could stop them from entering Heaven?

and what you said about how people are still sinning, so they will still need that cleansing period before they can enter into heaven; that sounds alot like having to repent over and over of your sins, this sounds like sacrificing to God in the Old Testament to atone for your sins. This is not required anymore since Jesus is the ultimate cleanser you only need to accept Him into your life only once.

I'd love to say I agree with you, but Accepting Jesus without acting on it won't get you to heaven, though you might argue that that means your not fully accepting him.

You need purgatory so that you could be cleansed and prepared to meet God, who is the most perfectly Holy being. yes, it does sound quite abit like The Old testament sacrificial rites though.

These religious threads always hit a wall though, because it usually only comes down to what you believe.

Rougehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106 Rougehunter
Member since 2004 • 5873 Posts

No, only a person who places his faith in Jesus Christ will be saved - even those who have never heard the name. That said, why else do you think Christianity seeks to do foreign mission-work? Simply put, we do not wish for the world to go to hell.mindstorm
That sounds kind of selfish to me. You're pretty much saying anyone who rejects suffers. If I was the most powerful being in existence (a god) I wouldn't be so stingy and only let a select group into the heaven. That dosn't sound very divine. Why not have nice people=heavan and bad people=hell? Why does it have to be having faith in a prophet?

sonofsmeagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 sonofsmeagle
Member since 2010 • 4317 Posts

ahhh Gotta love being a Liberal Protestant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 deactivated-59913425220eb

[QUOTE="GameGuy642003"]

Fundai

I'd love to say I agree with you, but Accepting Jesus without acting on it won't get you to heaven, though you might argue that that means your not fully accepting him.

You need purgatory so that you could be cleansed and prepared to meet God, who is the most perfectly Holy being. yes, it does sound quite abit like The Old testament sacrificial rites though.

These religious threads always hit a wall though, because it usually only comes down to what you believe.

But remember what I said about accepting Jesus is all that is required, the good works come after, the good works are a product of the faith.

and yes these threads never end on a good note, there are no face to face conversations it's the internet screen that keeps these conversations from being meaningful.

Fundai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Fundai
Member since 2010 • 6120 Posts

[QUOTE="Fundai"]

[QUOTE="GameGuy642003"]

GameGuy642003

But remember what I said about accepting Jesus is all that is required, the good works come after, the good works are a product of the faith.

and yes these threads never end on a good note, there are no face to face conversations it's the internet screen that keeps these conversations from being meaningful.

Well it seems the discussion has gone

Just whish there was one religion thread where everyone agreed on something... But then it wouldn't really be a religion thread, would it?

mr_poodles123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 mr_poodles123
Member since 2009 • 1661 Posts
it says numerous times in the bible every man will be judged off his works. Bin Laden will be judged, and obviously will go to hell from his works. The millions who weren't reached and never knew about God aren't going to hell, they will be judged like everyone else.mohfrontline
But if what you say is true, did God set him up to go to hell? He never gave 0sama a choice to believe in christianity. So basically, God sends people to hell for no reason assuming your logic is correct.
Avatar image for jerk-o-tron2000
jerk-o-tron2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 jerk-o-tron2000
Member since 2007 • 10036 Posts

Let us all got to hell!

1/2 for not believing, 1/2 for misunderstanding the wordtherefore offending God!

Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts

[QUOTE="mohfrontline"]it says numerous times in the bible every man will be judged off his works. Bin Laden will be judged, and obviously will go to hell from his works. The millions who weren't reached and never knew about God aren't going to hell, they will be judged like everyone else.mr_poodles123
But if what you say is true, did God set him up to go to hell? He never gave 0sama a choice to believe in christianity. So basically, God sends people to hell for no reason assuming your logic is correct.

He never said anything like that. :|

mr_poodles123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 mr_poodles123
Member since 2009 • 1661 Posts

[QUOTE="mr_poodles123"][QUOTE="mohfrontline"]it says numerous times in the bible every man will be judged off his works. Bin Laden will be judged, and obviously will go to hell from his works. The millions who weren't reached and never knew about God aren't going to hell, they will be judged like everyone else.Silverbond

He never said anything like that. :|

"Will obviously go to hell" The reason he is going to hell? Because "God" caused him to be born where he was born, and because of that he was never given any chance to learn "God's way" and so he is going to hell. Because of God creating him. I just quite simply can't worship an entity that would do that.
Ghost_702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#115 Ghost_702
Member since 2006 • 7405 Posts
Well with your philosophy, there's only one god, the Christian god. There are actually many different gods of which people believe in. That being said, a person's thoughts of what happens after death would coincide with their religious beliefs, not the beliefs of Christians.
gymophett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 gymophett
Member since 2010 • 156 Posts

There are so many flaws in every religion.

Solid_Snake325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#118 Solid_Snake325
Member since 2006 • 6091 Posts
*facepalm* Anyone who hasn't accepted Jesus Christ as their personal lord and savior will not go to heaven. At least, google this kind of stuff first, TC...
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#119 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts
No, only a person who places his faith in Jesus Christ will be saved - even those who have never heard the name. That said, why else do you think Christianity seeks to do foreign mission-work? Simply put, we do not wish for the world to go to hell.mindstorm
Which makes christianity evil and immoral, surely? I don't mean that to offend anyone, just based on the sheer fact that you're presenting; that a person who has not heard of Jesus, through no fault of their own, will be condemned to hell?
Bloodseeker23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#120 Bloodseeker23
Member since 2008 • 8338 Posts
He's not on earth anymore, that's the good thing. Wherever he is now, I doubt he's terrorizing.LustForSoul
best line ever.
Shoaka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#122 Shoaka
Member since 2009 • 643 Posts

[QUOTE="mindstorm"]Also of note, those who have heard clearly heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ and have rejected it will possibly receive a more severe punishment than the person who has never heard. The text of Scripture clearly states that people such as myself who wish to teach these things will held accountable for far more than the person who has never heard. For those who are trusted with much, much is expected.Planeforger

By that token, wouldn't spreading Christianity to places with other faiths (the vast majority of the people in the world) actually make things worse for most of those people?

I mean, if the people of some remote nation had led great and moral lives under their own indigenous belief systems, they'd normally probably go to hell for being born in the wrong place (if Christianity turns out to be real). With the intervention of missionaries, they've now got the choice of either abandoning their previous ways of life, or be doomed to an even worse fate for rejecting Christianity...which isn't much of a choice.

As an alternative to that, what if they had a religion which also believed that rejection was worse than ignorance? They've now got an impossible choice between two completely valid religions, the consequences of which are much worse, all because they'd recently been taught all about Christianity.

Alternately, if the Christian God isn't that harsh and doesn't punish people for ignorance, then it would be in missionaries' best interests to never tell anyone about Christianity...since at least then all good people regardless of faith might have a fair shot at going to Heaven. Under this method, once you start spreading the word, good people who believe in their own religions end up paying the price.

Astounding logic, that was a nice read.

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

Meh, Hell doesn't sound so bad imo. It's where all the cool people are.
Can you imagine chilling in some Hellish strip club with Sinatra,Cobain,Churchill, etc....

CUDCUD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 CUDCUD
Member since 2004 • 785 Posts

"Flaw" is christianity's middle name. The thing is that beliefs tend to vary between christians (even of the same denomination) and many aren't very religious in the sense that they may believe but not attend church regularly or pray very often so beliefs on things like which people will go to heaven and hell tend to vary from christian to christian.

Just believe what you want, the idea that a god will punish those who refuse to believe or that are completely unaware seems odd to me after hearing so many christians talking about a loving and forgiving god. The concept of a vengeful god seems to often be used as a scare tactic for believers to continue to believe and those that are taught of christianity to believe or they will be punished by some god that is at the same time supposed to love and forgive you; while you're burning in hell that is.

I don't believe in a god or an afterlife and i was raised as a christian so if there is a god who punishes those who choose not to believe then so be it.

fbstar57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 fbstar57
Member since 2009 • 47 Posts

God doesn't send people to Hell. Our sinful nature is what leads us to Hell. Basically Hell is our default setting.

Imagine that you are floating on a log going down a river and there is a waterfall at the end that will lead to certain death. God is on the shore of the river and throws you a rope. The rope is a metaphor for Jesus. You have a choice. You can grab and accept the rope and be pulled to safety or you can continue to drift down the river over the waterfall. It's your choice. God isn't pushing you over the waterfall.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#126 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
That's your huge flaw? My goodness...
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

God doesn't send people to Hell. Our sinful nature is what leads us to Hell. Basically Hell is our default setting.

Imagine that you are floating on a log going down a river and there is a waterfall at the end that will lead to certain death. God is on the shore of the river and throws you a rope. The rope is a metaphor for Jesus. You have a choice. You can grab and accept the rope and be pulled to safety or you can continue to drift down the river over the waterfall. It's your choice. God isn't pushing you over the waterfall.

fbstar57

Why does religion feel the need to threaten people? It's not enough to be a good person, you also have to accept the word of 'insert specific god here'.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="fbstar57"]

tenaka2

Why does religion feel the need to threaten people? It's not enough to be a good person, you also have to accept the word of 'insert specific god here'.

One of my favourite summaries

fbstar57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 fbstar57

[QUOTE="fbstar57"]

tenaka2

That's not a threat. It's completely your choice. This was just a simple illustration to show that God isn't straight up sending people to Hell. If you're a good person that's great. This world needs more good people. If you don't choose to follow Jesus that's just simply your choice. I'm not going to attack you if you don't believe. I wish that all would believe but that definitely will never happen. Christians are supposed to love people which is something that I wish they would do more. So whether you believe or not it would be awesome if you just did your best to be a good person and people should love you either way. But if you have any questions be sure to ask.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="fbstar57"]

fbstar57

That's not a threat. It's completely your choice. This was just a simple illustration to show that God isn't straight up sending people to Hell. If you're a good person that's great. This world needs more good people. If you don't choose to follow Jesus that's just simply your choice. I'm not going to attack you if you don't believe. I wish that all would believe but that definitely will never happen. Christians are supposed to love people which is something that I wish they would do more. So whether you believe or not it would be awesome if you just did your best to be a good person and people should love you either way. But if you have any questions be sure to ask.

You left out the bit that good person or not I shall spend eternity in the fires of hell.

fbstar57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 fbstar57

[QUOTE="fbstar57"]

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

tenaka2

You left out the bit that good person or not I shall spend eternity in the fires of hell.

Unfortunately the Bible does teach that all are on a path towards Hell. But it also teaches that there is a way to escape that by acknowledging that you're not perfect and accepting that Jesus sacrificed himself for you and died on the cross and rose again conquering death and allowing all to go to Heaven. And bye all I literally mean all. You don't need to live a perfect life. Nobody is perfect. If you're a homosexual you don't automatically go to Hell. If you're a liar you don't automatically go to Hell. If you have sex or get drunk or any other thing that you hear usually preached that are supposedly horrible one way ticket to Hell things don't sent you straight to Hell. The Bible isn't meant to be a fire and brimstone message. It's meant to be about faith, hope, and love. Accepting Jesus is a choice. It's not forced on you and you don't have to accept Him. But Jesus makes it possible to completely avoid Hell.

Zorgax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Zorgax
Member since 2011 • 384 Posts

He's not on earth anymore, that's the good thing. Wherever he is now, I doubt he's terrorizing.LustForSoul

did you know more innocentpeople have been killed in the 'war on terror' than by Osama?

Avatar image for Messiahbolical-
Messiahbolical-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Messiahbolical-
Member since 2009 • 5670 Posts
This is just one of too many flaws to count when it comes to Christianity.
fbstar57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 fbstar57
This is just one of too many flaws to count when it comes to Christianity.Messiahbolical-
Really? Did you even read the original post? I think that any thinker can agree that this is a very poorly thought out attempt to cause a negative religious discussion.
Messiahbolical-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Messiahbolical-
[QUOTE="Messiahbolical-"]This is just one of too many flaws to count when it comes to Christianity.fbstar57
Really? Did you even read the original post? I think that any thinker can agree that this is a very poorly thought out attempt to cause a negative religious discussion.

No. All I read was the title. Don't really care if the OP is correct or not, because there's so many flaws in Christianity that it doesn't matter. Any flaw in Christianity is just "one of many" in my eyes.
HNNNGH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 HNNNGH
Member since 2011 • 178 Posts
No, only a person who places his faith in Jesus Christ will be saved - even those who have never heard the name.mindstorm
This is so repugnant it's actually funny
Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

thats a convenient excuse, so if someone was living on the other side of the world when religion started to brainwash everyone they would go to hell for living to far? sounds like a fair god to me ._.

HNNNGH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 HNNNGH
Member since 2011 • 178 Posts

[QUOTE="mindstorm"]No, only a person who places his faith in Jesus Christ will be saved - even those who have never heard the name. That said, why else do you think Christianity seeks to do foreign mission-work? Simply put, we do not wish for the world to go to hell.Ninja-Hippo
Which makes christianity evil and immoral, surely? I don't mean that to offend anyone, just based on the sheer fact that you're presenting; that a person who has not heard of Jesus, through no fault of their own, will be condemned to hell?

kev_stevens67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 kev_stevens67
Member since 2010 • 616 Posts

Ok, so here is my logic:

People who do not know about God, do not go to hell because they have no choice about what they are taught.

Osama bin laden was never taught about god, so does that mean that he is going to heaven?

mr_poodles123

How on Earth can you make a statement like this? :lol:

lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#140 lowkey254
Member since 2004 • 6031 Posts

Ok, so here is my logic:

People who do not know about God, do not go to hell because they have no choice about what they are taught.

Osama bin laden was never taught about god, so does that mean that he is going to heaven?

mr_poodles123
He, as a Muslim, knew who God is. If you do not accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior then hell awaits.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="mr_poodles123"]

Ok, so here is my logic:

lowkey254

He, as a Muslim, knew who God is. If you do not accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior then hell awaits.

cant tell if serious...

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 tenaka2

[QUOTE="lowkey254"][QUOTE="mr_poodles123"]

Ok, so here is my logic:

chaoscougar1

cant tell if serious...

Scary part is that I think he is serious.

lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#143 lowkey254
Member since 2004 • 6031 Posts

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]

[QUOTE="lowkey254"] He, as a Muslim, knew who God is. If you do not accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior then hell awaits.tenaka2

cant tell if serious...

Very.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]

cant tell if serious...

lowkey254

Very.

I would try and give a response to that but I fear your horse is so high you can hardly see your screen nevermind making out the text.

Messiahbolical-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Messiahbolical-
If you do not accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior then hell awaits. lowkey254
Hell doesn't await me... I await hell. With open arms. In fact, I'd love for god to strike me down right now. I'll be waiting.
Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#146 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts

Ok, so here is my logic:

mr_poodles123
He believes in the same God that Christians do. The main differences are the rituals that each group performs. Most religions believe in "one" god, or higher being. It's the same God.
VanDammFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 VanDammFan
Member since 2009 • 4783 Posts

Actually TC...the flaw in christianity is the same flaw in every religion..If you dont believe in their way you are doomed. Pretty ignorant way of living if you ask me..Let others decide what you should and shouldnt believe. I guess its easier to have someone else do your thinking for you instead of YOU thinking for yourself..

ALSO TC...Im saying "YOU" and its not directed at you..Its just "YOU" in general..

Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts

Actually TC...the flaw in christianity is the same flaw in every religion..If you dont believe in their way you are doomed. Pretty ignorant way of living if you ask me..Let others decide what you should and shouldnt believe. I guess its easier to have someone else do your thinking for you instead of YOU thinking for yourself..

ALSO TC...Im saying "YOU" and its not directed at you..Its just "YOU" in general..

VanDammFan

How is that a flaw? And do you seriously know every religion to say "in every religion"?

VanDammFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 VanDammFan
Member since 2009 • 4783 Posts

[QUOTE="VanDammFan"]

Victorious_Fize

How is that a flaw? And do you seriously know every religion to say "in every religion"?

A FLAW is a flaw..I stand by what I said...AND yes...EVERY RELIGION has its god and its beliefs..Thats kind of how it works..Dont pick apart things...just take it as a whole.

Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"]

[QUOTE="VanDammFan"]

VanDammFan

A FLAW is a flaw..I stand by what I said...AND yes...EVERY RELIGION has its god and its beliefs..Thats kind of how it works..Dont pick apart things...just take it as a whole.

What? :lol:

1- "A FLAW is a flaw". That reply makes zero sense. I asked, how is a religion convicting its non-believers to hell being a flaw?

2- You said: "the flaw in christianity is the same flaw in every religion..If you dont believe in their way you are doomed". That has no relation to God. You lumped all religions to the heaven and hell basket, and more so, said they all doom you to hell for not adhering.