Music Discussion

#101 Posted by kingkilla3 (17127 posts) -
[QUOTE="hsedai"]i'm really getting tired of the top 20 radio music these days and I've listened to my IPOD all too often. I need to listen to a new genre or I may go a bit bonkey.

Black metal is the key to it all.
#102 Posted by lancelot200 (61977 posts) -
Either you do what King said or listen to Polkadot Cadaver.
#103 Posted by dukebd699 (12054 posts) -
OMG. Metallica just released the tracklist for their new album and they made yet another Unforgiven song. Unforgive III. As if the first 2 parts weren't bad enough.
#104 Posted by _Doomsayer_ (18616 posts) -
OMG. Metallica just released the tracklist for their new album and they made yet another Unforgiven song. Unforgive III. As if the first 2 parts weren't bad enough.dukebd699
:lol: lmao...
#105 Posted by dukebd699 (12054 posts) -
[QUOTE="dukebd699"]OMG. Metallica just released the tracklist for their new album and they made yet another Unforgiven song. Unforgive III. As if the first 2 parts weren't bad enough._Doomsayer_
:lol: lmao...

I know, really.
#106 Posted by lancelot200 (61977 posts) -
I read that on MetalSuck. I wonder how they will arrage the cords this time.
#107 Posted by darksword1123 (30121 posts) -
I'm blue da ba dee da ba di.
#108 Posted by tmaclabi (17108 posts) -
What type of song do you like guys?
#109 Posted by lancelot200 (61977 posts) -
I'm a metalhead that also listen to good rock music.
#110 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
OMG. Metallica just released the tracklist for their new album and they made yet another Unforgiven song. Unforgive III. As if the first 2 parts weren't bad enough.dukebd699
hermione is on her way to your house right now. she and Lars Ulrich will be kicking you in the ding ding
#111 Posted by lancelot200 (61977 posts) -
Why Hermione though? :lol:
#112 Posted by dukebd699 (12054 posts) -

[QUOTE="dukebd699"]OMG. Metallica just released the tracklist for their new album and they made yet another Unforgiven song. Unforgive III. As if the first 2 parts weren't bad enough.hsedai
hermione is on her way to your house right now. she and Lars Ulrich will be kicking you in the ding ding

What? Metallica sucked after the Black Album and about half of the Black Album sucked anyway. Hermione can do all she wants to do to my ding ding btw.

#113 Posted by dukebd699 (12054 posts) -

Why Hermione though? :lol:lancelot200

I don't like Harry Potter

#114 Posted by darksword1123 (30121 posts) -
What type of song do you like guys?tmaclabi
Electronic is my favorite but I'm very diverse.
#115 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -

[QUOTE="lancelot200"]Why Hermione though? :lol:dukebd699

what, you don't like Harry Potter? I'm sending Professor Dumbledore and Mrs. Weasley over to your house immediately. Answer on the 2nd knock.
#116 Posted by _Doomsayer_ (18616 posts) -
I like to listen to a lot of different metal and rock types, so I'm not stuck on a sub genre. My iTunes is prety varied.
#117 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
I'll listen to anything really.
#118 Posted by tmaclabi (17108 posts) -

[QUOTE="tmaclabi"]What type of song do you like guys?darksword1123
Electronic is my favorite but I'm very diverse.

Same as me.

#119 Posted by tmaclabi (17108 posts) -

[QUOTE="tmaclabi"]What type of song do you like guys?Racer_XLR
I'll listen to anything really.

So you don't listen to a particular type of song? you just listen to it whatever type it is as long as it is good?

#120 Posted by dukebd699 (12054 posts) -
[QUOTE="dukebd699"]

[QUOTE="lancelot200"]Why Hermione though? :lol:hsedai

what, you don't like Harry Potter? I'm sending Professor Dumbledore and Mrs. Weasley over to your house immediately. Answer on the 2nd knock.

No, Hermione is fine. You can send her.

#121 Posted by lancelot200 (61977 posts) -
I believe that anyone that says I have a broad taste in music listens to mainstream/radio music. Unless, you actually buy cds.
#122 Posted by tmaclabi (17108 posts) -

I believe that anyone that says I have a broad taste in music listens to mainstream/radio music. Unless, you actually buy cds.lancelot200

I listen more radio than buying CD's cause it's much cheaper, or perhaps just watch my favorite song in YouTube?

#123 Posted by lancelot200 (61977 posts) -

I consider you one who listen to mainstream stuff or whatever that's on the radio. You don't really care about music. It's just there as a background.

#124 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -

i'm addicted to my Itunes/Ipod combo with my music. I won't have it any other way.

#125 Posted by lancelot200 (61977 posts) -
Either you use Itunes or WMP...
#126 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -

Either you use Itunes or WMP...lancelot200

What is WMP?

#127 Posted by dukebd699 (12054 posts) -

I consider you one who listen to mainstream stuff or whatever that's on the radio. You don't really care about music. It's just there as a background.

lancelot200

I wouldn't say that about people who listen to mainstream stuff but definently for those who only listen to the radio.

#128 Posted by skyyfox1 (13015 posts) -
i don't like mainstream. most of that is garbage. but i do listen to the alternative station here in sacramento that play stuff like green day, live, daughtry, and lifehouse.
#129 Posted by tmaclabi (17108 posts) -

lancelot200

Are you talking about me?

#130 Posted by darksword1123 (30121 posts) -

[QUOTE="lancelot200"]Either you use Itunes or WMP...hsedai

What is WMP?

Windows Media Player
#131 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
[QUOTE="hsedai"]

[QUOTE="lancelot200"]Either you use Itunes or WMP...darksword1123

What is WMP?

Windows Media Player

i guessed that but didn't say. I use Itunes the website to get my songs and then my Ipod to listen to my songs. I cannot convey meaning very well these days.
#132 Posted by _Doomsayer_ (18616 posts) -
I hate listening to the radio. It's all pop/rock and is so run into the ground it's ridiculous.
#133 Posted by tmaclabi (17108 posts) -

I hate listening to the radio. It's all pop/rock and is so run into the ground it's ridiculous._Doomsayer_

How do you say so?

#134 Posted by _Doomsayer_ (18616 posts) -

[QUOTE="_Doomsayer_"]I hate listening to the radio. It's all pop/rock and is so run into the ground it's ridiculous.tmaclabi

How do you say so?

It just is that way around where I live.
#135 Posted by tmaclabi (17108 posts) -
[QUOTE="tmaclabi"]

[QUOTE="_Doomsayer_"]I hate listening to the radio. It's all pop/rock and is so run into the ground it's ridiculous._Doomsayer_

How do you say so?

Ok, now i get it.

#136 Posted by _Doomsayer_ (18616 posts) -
We don't get much of a choice of anything around here. ;) But I guess that comes from living in a small town surrounded by small towns.
#137 Posted by tmaclabi (17108 posts) -

We don't get much of a choice of anything around here. ;) But I guess that comes from living in a small town surrounded by small towns._Doomsayer_

Living in a small town is cool!

#138 Posted by lancelot200 (61977 posts) -

[QUOTE="lancelot200"]Either you use Itunes or WMP...hsedai

What is WMP?

Windows Media Player, it's what I use.

#139 Posted by lancelot200 (61977 posts) -
[QUOTE="lancelot200"]

tmaclabi

Are you talking about me?

I'm not pin pointing anyone. It's just my opinion.
#140 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
[QUOTE="hsedai"]

[QUOTE="lancelot200"]Either you use Itunes or WMP...lancelot200

What is WMP?

Windows Media Player, it's what I use.

how do you get new MP3's then? I was trying to say that I use Itunes to purchase my songs. I like to get whole albums that way.
#141 Posted by dukebd699 (12054 posts) -
[QUOTE="tmaclabi"]

[QUOTE="_Doomsayer_"]I hate listening to the radio. It's all pop/rock and is so run into the ground it's ridiculous._Doomsayer_

How do you say so?

I live near Chicago and it's like that. There's not 1 metal station that I know of.

#142 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
[QUOTE="_Doomsayer_"][QUOTE="tmaclabi"]

[QUOTE="_Doomsayer_"]I hate listening to the radio. It's all pop/rock and is so run into the ground it's ridiculous.dukebd699

How do you say so?

I live near Chicago and it's like that. There's not 1 metal station that I know of.

near Philly there is WMMR at WMMR.com. they often have a metal hour late at night, esp Metallica. But we know you don't like Metallica and often kick the handicapped.
#143 Posted by dukebd699 (12054 posts) -
[QUOTE="dukebd699"][QUOTE="_Doomsayer_"][QUOTE="tmaclabi"]

[QUOTE="_Doomsayer_"]I hate listening to the radio. It's all pop/rock and is so run into the ground it's ridiculous.hsedai

How do you say so?

near Philly there is WMMR at WMMR.com. they often have a metal hour late at night, esp Metallica. But we know you don't like Metallica and often kick the handicapped.

I like Metallica it's just 1992-present suck. Also, I want an all-time metal station. There's a few rock stations so I'll settle.

#144 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
I just normally listen to the talk shows on the radio. :lol:
#145 Posted by Marksman2200 (23037 posts) -
I have had Don't Fear The Reaper by The Blue Oyster Cult stuck in my head for a week or so.
#146 Posted by _Doomsayer_ (18616 posts) -
I have had Don't Fear The Reaper by The Blue Oyster Cult stuck in my head for a week or so.Marksman2200
I like that song, it's very catchy.
#147 Posted by dukebd699 (12054 posts) -

[QUOTE="Marksman2200"]I have had Don't Fear The Reaper by The Blue Oyster Cult stuck in my head for a week or so._Doomsayer_

Listen to Can I Play With Madness by Iron Maiden. Talk about catchy and getting stuck in your head.

#148 Posted by tmaclabi (17108 posts) -
[QUOTE="hsedai"][QUOTE="dukebd699"][QUOTE="_Doomsayer_"][QUOTE="tmaclabi"]

[QUOTE="_Doomsayer_"]I hate listening to the radio. It's all pop/rock and is so run into the ground it's ridiculous.dukebd699

How do you say so?

I like Metallica it's just 1992-present suck. Also, I want an all-time metal station. There's a few rock stations so I'll settle.

Metallica rocks as hard as metal!

#149 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
[QUOTE="Marksman2200"]I have had Don't Fear The Reaper by The Blue Oyster Cult stuck in my head for a week or so._Doomsayer_

it was the main song in the movie "The Stand" by Stephen King. there were dead bodies all over the place when the song was playing.
#150 Posted by dukebd699 (12054 posts) -

[QUOTE="_Doomsayer_"][QUOTE="Marksman2200"]I have had Don't Fear The Reaper by The Blue Oyster Cult stuck in my head for a week or so.hsedai

it was the main song in the movie "The Stand" by Stephen King. there were dead bodies all over the place when the song was playing.

That was a really good mini-series.