Music Discussion

#2951 Posted by Noteldnep (20167 posts) -

I really doubt anyone here has heard of Alter BridgeThe_Last_Ride

I've heard of it but I think that's only because you used to have an alter bridge tag in your sig. :P 

#2952 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71726 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]I really doubt anyone here has heard of Alter BridgeNoteldnep

I've heard of it but I think that's only because you used to have an alter bridge tag in your sig. :P 

damn you! No one here knows them :? 

#2953 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47664 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="valereth85"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="ArmoredCore55"][QUOTE="valereth85"]I could say that about a lot of the bands I likevalereth85

Same here.

yeah i guess we have good taste in music then :D 

http://www.last.fm/user/vornwrath you tell me

you listen to more heavy rock and metal than me, and btw Gorgoroth are from my city :P 

Metal makes up like...80% of what I listen to

Nothing wrong with liking Metal I guess. :P Its great that cute doggy loves music and knows lots of bands and stuff! that is great! :D Also sorry I snapped at you doggy. I think Tophy was just hungry, now I got food in me. :P
#2954 Posted by valereth85 (4683 posts) -
[QUOTE="valereth85"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="valereth85"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="ArmoredCore55"][QUOTE="valereth85"]I could say that about a lot of the bands I likeToph_Girl250

Same here.

yeah i guess we have good taste in music then :D 

http://www.last.fm/user/vornwrath you tell me

you listen to more heavy rock and metal than me, and btw Gorgoroth are from my city :P 

Metal makes up like...80% of what I listen to

Nothing wrong with liking Metal I guess. :P Its great that cute doggy loves music and knows lots of bands and stuff! that is great! :D Also sorry I snapped at you doggy. I think Tophy was just hungry, now I got food in me. :P

http://www.last.fm/user/vornwrath

You can browse my  taste b y going there and looking at my library 

#2955 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71726 posts) -

my favorite band <3

#2956 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47664 posts) -
The Tran-Siberian Orchestra is an awesome band with legendary music. But no one here has heard of them most likely. I visit them annually, usually around Christmas time.
#2957 Posted by valereth85 (4683 posts) -
I am a TSO fan, which is a little odd I guess because I am not a Savatage fan
#2958 Posted by lancelot200 (61977 posts) -
I really doubt anyone here has heard of Alter BridgeThe_Last_Ride
They're pretty popular. 
#2959 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71726 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]I really doubt anyone here has heard of Alter Bridgelancelot200
They're pretty popular. 

really? I doubt that, been listening to them since 04 

#2960 Posted by lancelot200 (61977 posts) -
really? I doubt that, been listening to them since 04 The_Last_Ride
It's a group that spun off from Creed. It's a festival headliner. Might not sell compare to Creed, but Alter Bridge gets radio airplay.
#2961 Posted by valereth85 (4683 posts) -

So I went to Giant to get gas and pick up a few things. As I was leaving the parking lot, you know what came on the radio? F*cking Slayer. 

Me: *hears Slayer and cranks it loud as crap*RRRRAAAAIIIINNNNIIIINNNNGGGG BBBBLLLLOOOOOOOODDDD FROM A LACERATED SKYYYYYYYYY 

#2962 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71726 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]really? I doubt that, been listening to them since 04 lancelot200
It's a group that spun off from Creed. It's a festival headliner. Might not sell compare to Creed, but Alter Bridge gets radio airplay.

Alter Bridge have their own sound and are better imho, even though i love creed 

#2963 Posted by Noteldnep (20167 posts) -

TLR, there's always YouTube so I should go there now and type in Alter Bridge to see if I like their stuff. Think I'll do that.

#2964 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71726 posts) -

TLR, there's always YouTube so I should go there now and type in Alter Bridge to see if I like their stuff. Think I'll do that.

Noteldnep

their Kashmir cover is awesome 

#2965 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47664 posts) -
I am a TSO fan, which is a little odd I guess because I am not a Savatage fanvalereth85
I think its great that you are a fan of them. :) But um... who is Savatage? O_o
#2966 Posted by lancelot200 (61977 posts) -
TSO whose core members make up Savatage.
#2967 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
can't wait till ext month. Avenged Sevenfold's new CD "Hail To The King" comes out and i am so getting it.
#2968 Posted by lancelot200 (61977 posts) -
Who's the drummer now? 
#2969 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71726 posts) -
Man i love spotify
#2970 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47664 posts) -
Welcome to my convenience store, what will you be buying today?
#2971 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71726 posts) -
I know you shouldn't advertise here, but spotify is awesome. I just hope they get ACDC and Rammstein on it
#2972 Posted by lancelot200 (61977 posts) -
Not much of an advertisement. 
#2973 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71726 posts) -

Not much of an advertisement. lancelot200

Nah, but i usually don't like to recomend programs or stuff you have to pay for. But it's really good 

#2974 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47664 posts) -

So I went to Giant to get gas and pick up a few things. As I was leaving the parking lot, you know what came on the radio? F*cking Slayer. 

Me: *hears Slayer and cranks it loud as crap*RRRRAAAAIIIINNNNIIIINNNNGGGG BBBBLLLLOOOOOOOODDDD FROM A LACERATED SKYYYYYYYYY 

valereth85
Lol I found this funny, you sure do get pumped up for Slayer. :lol:
#2975 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47664 posts) -
Not much of an advertisement. lancelot200
Meh, Advertisements. Too many of them these days, at least it looks that way to me. Freaking everywhere online (get Adblock Plus) and I think TV Channels for some lame reason are showing them more often than they used to (more commercial breaks.)
#2976 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71726 posts) -
Looking forward to the next Alter Bridge album