StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@charizard1605: There is an absolute double standard. That's why Sony fanboys are the worst fanboys.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

Nice try Tormentos. How can you forget the Cows assault on the metagame? You were one of the Cows leading the charge after all.

If anyone wants a good read and a good laugh, you should revisit the TLOU hype thread! 166 pages of pure gold!

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/the-last-of-us-hype-thread-56k-80-gs-29337112/?page=1

What i don't believe about the meta game is about been use as Gamespot only score that is VALID you idiot,that is what i even fight a mod about it,not that i don't believe the meta game score for flop,but what lemmings try to do here that hold up to gamespot score and try to use the meta game score as only valid score to represent that game,so if i say TLOU has 95% they say it is an 8 because we are on gamespot on only gamespot score matter which is a lie.

I even argue this with @SecretPolice no so long ago when he told me he would use Meta score for Halo MCC because i use it to in other games,i and told him it was fine that only for the flop GS is what matter,outside it meta is fine.

@blackace said:

Metacritic shows 87 scores. Gamespot reviewers looks like an idiot with this score. Whatever!! Gamers will still continue to play and enjoy the game no matter what GS scores it. This is no where near as bad as DriveClub which still to this day is having problems.

But hey how it this little fella here.? Look how he slam gamespot this is the same buffoon that was parading how TLOU flopped,but some how gamespot is reviews look like an idiot with score because it was halo who got it this time,now tell me again how lemmings are more consistent you hypocrite close lemming...

@always_explicit said:

Whilst I agree the multiplayer is broken and its wrong to claim otherwise the review is nothing short of ridiculous. As said by previous posters you cant objectively say the reviewer is wrong...as its his opinion and its subjective. However when the GS review is a 6 and the GS user review stands at 8.6 WITH a broken multiplayer it suggests to me that perhaps the reviewer had an entirely different experience to the numerous users who clearly voted it substancially higher.

How about this one slamming the review to.?

@shadiezz2012 said:

Plz stop your DC ...better yet keep going i'm loving this

every lem was saying this will get ATLEAST 9 or 10...just look at the poll ,and how crappy TLOUR even though it got 95% too just like the original with was the most awarded game in history

but oh no GS give TLOUR an 8/10 ...Lems: *it's flop and crap and lets ignore the rest of the world..GS is our god and no one else matter*

now you guys play victim again...and now you claim no xbot said TLOU is crap which is pretty much a big fat lie there only few lems here who were honest and see TLOU for what it really is (Amazing)

now Halo MCC got 6 on GS (your god) ....your game not only flopped and but it's a complete crap game according to your god GS.

This dude nail it 100% on that thread lemmings were huge hypocrites who went at fast as to call TLOU crap when it got a damn 8 score which is a good score i mean 80 game is a good score,but some how when a 6 rained on Halo all of the sudden Gamespot was bad stupid and meta was better.

Still now lemming like @FastRobby try to use gamespot score only for Forza 5 since here got a 9 but outside here has 79%,those kind of flips flops are the ones you don't see because you are so anti cow that you don't see what lemmings do around you,you were on that Halo thread.

Not even a week ago he was arguing with me about Forza 5 which he held to gamespot score,and held to we are on gamespot only gamespot matter...

@FastRobby said:

It wasn't hyped more, equally hyped, and still 87 on MC.

But this is him on MCC thread..lol

So once again lemmings are what? more consistent.? Yeah they are at been hypocrites.

But hey i quote you on that thread to..

@GoldenElementXL said:

Cows under-hype their games to avoid "ownage." There is nothing we can do about that really.

Yeah like that didn't happen with SO which lemming hyped to the moon then voted 8 to play it safe..hahaha

This ^^ was my reply to you,and as always trying to single out cows from the same shit lemmings do,like what they did with Sunset Over drive..lol

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/halo-masterchief-collection-discussion-thread-game-31644560/?page=1

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@tormentos said:
@GoldenElementXL said:

Nice try Tormentos. How can you forget the Cows assault on the metagame? You were one of the Cows leading the charge after all.

If anyone wants a good read and a good laugh, you should revisit the TLOU hype thread! 166 pages of pure gold!

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/the-last-of-us-hype-thread-56k-80-gs-29337112/?page=1

What i don't believe about the meta game is about been use as Gamespot only score that is VALID you idiot,that is what i even fight a mod about it,not that i don't believe the meta game score for flop,but what lemmings try to do here that hold up to gamespot score and try to use the meta game score as only valid score to represent that game,so if i say TLOU has 95% they say it is an 8 because we are on gamespot on only gamespot score matter which is a lie.

I even argue this with @SecretPolice no so long ago when he told me he would use Meta score for Halo MCC because i use it to in other games,i and told him it was fine that only for the flop GS is what matter,outside it meta is fine.

@blackace said:

Metacritic shows 87 scores. Gamespot reviewers looks like an idiot with this score. Whatever!! Gamers will still continue to play and enjoy the game no matter what GS scores it. This is no where near as bad as DriveClub which still to this day is having problems.

But hey how it this little fella here.? Look how he slam gamespot this is the same buffoon that was parading how TLOU flopped,but some how gamespot is reviews look like an idiot with score because it was halo who got it this time,now tell me again how lemmings are more consistent you hypocrite close lemming...

@always_explicit said:

Whilst I agree the multiplayer is broken and its wrong to claim otherwise the review is nothing short of ridiculous. As said by previous posters you cant objectively say the reviewer is wrong...as its his opinion and its subjective. However when the GS review is a 6 and the GS user review stands at 8.6 WITH a broken multiplayer it suggests to me that perhaps the reviewer had an entirely different experience to the numerous users who clearly voted it substancially higher.

How about this one slamming the review to.?

@shadiezz2012 said:

Plz stop your DC ...better yet keep going i'm loving this

every lem was saying this will get ATLEAST 9 or 10...just look at the poll ,and how crappy TLOUR even though it got 95% too just like the original with was the most awarded game in history

but oh no GS give TLOUR an 8/10 ...Lems: *it's flop and crap and lets ignore the rest of the world..GS is our god and no one else matter*

now you guys play victim again...and now you claim no xbot said TLOU is crap which is pretty much a big fat lie there only few lems here who were honest and see TLOU for what it really is (Amazing)

now Halo MCC got 6 on GS (your god) ....your game not only flopped and but it's a complete crap game according to your god GS.

This dude nail it 100% on that thread lemmings were huge hypocrites who went at fast as to call TLOU crap when it got a damn 8 score which is a good score i mean 80 game is a good score,but some how when a 6 rained on Halo all of the sudden Gamespot was bad stupid and meta was better.

Still now lemming like @FastRobby try to use gamespot score only for Forza 5 since here got a 9 but outside here has 79%,those kind of flips flops are the ones you don't see because you are so anti cow that you don't see what lemmings do around you,you were on that Halo thread.

Not even a week ago he was arguing with me about Forza 5 which he held to gamespot score,and held to we are on gamespot only gamespot matter...

@FastRobby said:

It wasn't hyped more, equally hyped, and still 87 on MC.

But this is him on MCC thread..lol

So once again lemmings are what? more consistent.? Yeah they are at been hypocrites.

But hey i quote you on that thread to..

@GoldenElementXL said:

Cows under-hype their games to avoid "ownage." There is nothing we can do about that really.

Yeah like that didn't happen with SO which lemming hyped to the moon then voted 8 to play it safe..hahaha

This ^^ was my reply to you,and as always trying to single out cows from the same shit lemmings do,like what they did with Sunset Over drive..lol

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/halo-masterchief-collection-discussion-thread-game-31644560/?page=1

I didnt "slam" the review I said there's a huge discrepancy between user review and that of gamespot. I openly admitted the multiplayer had issues and deserved to be marked down based on those issues. I have no idea why you feel you can quote me and label me a hypocrite, I have never passed judgement on gamespots review of TLOU. I would appreciate it if you didnt quote my post from other topics to prove a point in an argument I am not involved in. If you would like to engage me in conversation do so like an adult and make sure its an argument I am actually involved in. If you quote me again in a conversation I am not involved in, in a misguided attempt to prove a point I will report you. I hope thats clear.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

Well lets see,

Tomb Raider Sold more on Playstation than it it did on Xbox, right ? Guess you can see why people are upset.

As far as I know, Final Fantasy didn't come to Xbox until XIII, I'm guessing nobody is giving Sony shit for that because theres nobody to give a shit in the first place....

The difference here is Microsoft targeted a franchise that sold better on other systems and is forcing them to wait.

If Sony did the same thing with, I don't know... what multiplat sells better on Xbox ? COD ?.... then yeah, then you can drop them in the shit heap with Microsoft.

Abd has everybody forgotten about Nintendo ?

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#205 stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

Lems are the real hypocrites and trolls.

Last gen It was okay when MS had timed exclusives, but if Sony does it, its not okay.

Lems bragged about sales all of last gen, buy if Sony does it, its not okay.

Lems were fine with paying for XBL, but if Sony does it, its not okay.

Lems bragged about having a tiny bit better multiplats, but if Sony does it, its not okay.

YOU LEMS are HYPOCRITES and are hurt because things have changed. You can't handle it. How does it feel? Because you did it to Sony fans last gen. You are getting a taste of your medicine.

So OP is wrong.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@stuff238 said:

Last gen It was okay when MS had timed exclusives, but if Sony does it, its not okay.

Lems bragged about having a tiny bit better multiplats, but if Sony does it, its not okay.

YOU LEMS are HYPOCRITES and are hurt because things have changed. You can't handle it. How does it feel? Because you did it to Sony fans last gen. You are getting a taste of your medicine.

So OP is wrong.

I think OP was stating everyone is a hypocrite, and based on your post he is correct. everything you said here applies to both lems and cows.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

...Agreed.

Hate that BS.

And reason for Sony not getting any heat for this is simple, they have more credit than MS. MS has been the villain since their Xbone announcement, so even the smallest thing they do will be magnified in the gaming sphere. And MS deserves it, their shady BS tactics are despicable...But they're on the right path again although winning the trust of most gamers will be hard after all their shananigans.

Also it's not clear yet if FF7 will even be a timed exclusive let alone a console exclusive. Sure we had the "first on PS" but the game is YEARS away, a lot can change...and SE need all the money they can get.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@tormentos said:
@GoldenElementXL said:

Cows make up the majority of System Wars and they are the most vocal. And if you look at System Wars the past 2 generations, we measure success in totally different ways. But the ways we measure success equate in wins for the Sony console.

-Wii wins sales, sales don't matter

-Xbox 360 has better looking multiplats, those don't matter

-Cows followed the metagame until TLOU. Now we get all kinds of Metacritic posts and threads

-Paying for online was only for suckers.

Now:

- Sales matter

- Superior Multiplats matter

- Paying for online is OK

And better yet Cows have flip flopped on some of the new standards. There is a user here that will start a thread every time Digital Foundry crowns the PS4 version of a multiplat. That same user will cry foul if an Xbox One version comes out on top in framerate or similar performance and the same resolution. It's the same damn source!

This exclusive topic is just another thing to add to the list. At least the rabid Lems are some what consistent. Cows make it impossible to debate anything because the goalposts are always moving. And I don't understand the insecurity since Sony has been the most successful gaming company overall since the PS1.

1-That is funny hypocrite Lemmings acted as if the damn wii wasn't the market leader and many times i argue with several who would claim the xbox 360 was the leader of Gen 7,then change their argument to mature to avoid the wii.

2-The PS3 also had several multiplaforms that look better,and lemming would do the same with exclusive.

3-The metagame hasn't change here and still is working fine,DC flopped for PS4 just like Halo MCC flopped.

4-Paying for online is a rip off and it always will be.

5-Sales matter last gen,and is this gen that they don't matter to lemming who bragged about NPD sales until 2013.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/october-2013-npd-360-outsells-ps3-3ds-on-top-30928469/

Case in point but i guess you are to hypocrite to point that out.

6-They always matter and last gen lemming bragged about how they could spot the difference between 640p and 720,now this gen they can't see if from 720p to 1080p or 900 to 1080p either..

7-No it is not is a stinking rip off.

Yeah like when DF claimed from 900p to 1080p the difference was massive when it was PC vs PS4,but when it was 720p vs 1080p resolution didn't matter because it was PS4 vs xbox one,and who was that yeah Leadbetter...lol

Some what consistent.? Really so Gear collection and Tomb Raider are xbox one exclusives but FF7,Shenmue and No Man Sky aren't because they are on PC.?

How is bragging a whole gen about graphics and sales consistent when this one they don't care about those.?

Your ADMITTED hate for cows is clouding your judgement if in deed you have any...lol

1) Still correct to the OP, both cows and lems are hypocrite

2) maybe a few. so does the X1 and cows ignore it and call it lazy devs or MS paid for it. so again hypocrites

3) except you were called out for being a hypocrite on this defending TLOU flop here

4) Paying for a service isn't a rip off. but a lot of cows said that last gen and now changed their tune so again hypocrites

5) Sales only matter to sony,MS,nintendo etc. they really don't mean crap to fans. Fans bragging about sales is a joke. Sales numbers are meaningless in every industry.

6) Diminishing returns. the difference between SD 480p and HD 720p was a huge jump. now every jump gets less impressive. In the end it didn't matter last gen or this gen if it's minor. If it's SD vs HD then yeah that's a big difference. But still, it's really up to people. I mean if you have a 23 inch 720p TV it literally no difference.

7) I consider all those games to be exclusive since it's exclusive to a console. But even with that, part of it is the ability to run. Running TR or Gears will take a pretty good PC, while smaller indie games like NMS could run on pretty much anything. Still, it's player preference. If you have a PS4 and a good PC, i can see you not considering TR or Gears as exclusive, but if you are like me that prefers to play on PS4 and XB1, then you consider them exclusives. Everyone is different

Personally I don't hate anyone here, but i do find some users beyond stupid. Cows like heli don't bother me. he's kinda funny. Some users just take stupidity to a whole new level. even when you prove them wrong, they try and make excuses ;)

SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#209 SpinoRaptor24
Member since 2008 • 10316 Posts

I never understood this whole "timed exclusive" shenanigans. Either make your game exclusive or don't. People don't purchase a $400 console just so they can play a game 1 week earlier than everybody else.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@always_explicit said:

I didnt "slam" the review I said there's a huge discrepancy between user review and that of gamespot. I openly admitted the multiplayer had issues and deserved to be marked down based on those issues. I have no idea why you feel you can quote me and label me a hypocrite, I have never passed judgement on gamespots review of TLOU. I would appreciate it if you didnt quote my post from other topics to prove a point in an argument I am not involved in. If you would like to engage me in conversation do so like an adult and make sure its an argument I am actually involved in. If you quote me again in a conversation I am not involved in, in a misguided attempt to prove a point I will report you. I hope thats clear.

That is because most user reviews come from fans.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#211 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@playharderfool said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@ni6htmare01 said:
@GoldenElementXL said:

Cows make up the majority of System Wars and they are the most vocal. And if you look at System Wars the past 2 generations, we measure success in totally different ways. But the ways we measure success equate in wins for the Sony console.

-Cows followed the metagame until TLOU. Now we get all kinds of Metacritic posts and threads

Now:

- Sales matter

And better yet Cows have flip flopped on some of the new standards. There is a user here that will start a thread every time Digital Foundry crowns the PS4 version of a multiplat. That same user will cry foul if an Xbox One version comes out on top in framerate or similar performance and the same resolution. It's the same damn source!

This exclusive topic is just another thing to add to the list. At least the rabid Lems are some what consistent. Cows make it impossible to debate anything because the goalposts are always moving. And I don't understand the insecurity since Sony has been the most successful gaming company overall since the PS1.

Same can be said about the Lems, marginal better Multiplats was a victory and sales matter specially NPD every month last Gen. Now suddenly only Cows play sales and only Cows can see the different with better Multiplats when PS4 games clearly looks better!

All fan bases flip flop; it's a matter of degrees really. Last gen, cows literally argued that putting online behind a paywall was a morally bankrupt transgression against gamers and now you don't hear a peep out of them. Can't really think of a lem flip flop that severe.

Are you kidding?

Don't want to rain on your parade bud but lems gave playstation the name "cows" for PS2's getting disk read errors early in it's life time and said they get milked by buying faulty hardware over and over. THAT was the biggest and only valid criticism xbox fans initially had against PS fans for xboxs entire first generation, and then xbox360 happened and the infamous RROD.

I don't think I need to tell you that it was probably the most faulty system in the history of video games and the highest recorded fail rate of any system and xbox fans waved it off calling it a great system///AFTER giving sony fans the name "cows" for PS2's DRE, a much smaller problem compared to the multiple and massive 360 issues and fail rates. You can't get any more flip floppy than that kiddo.

Please come of off your stupid fanboy bias slant. Trying to paint xbox fanboys as better or less hypocritical than PS fans automatically makes you looks stupid as they were the group trying to advocate the nonsense MS was trying to pull at the beginning of the generation, now praising them for their "for gamers" catch phrase and theme they borrowed from Sony since the start of this gen (dat 180).

I always see you posting some silly "cow" BS in your posts sounding blind as hell ignoring all xbox fan instances of the same thing usually worse like the example I just gave you.

Nope, that is not as bad a flip flop as paying for online and cows are definitely more hypocritical.

*awaits another long page of butthurt*

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

@GreySeal9 said:
@playharderfool said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@ni6htmare01 said:
@GoldenElementXL said:

Now:

- Sales matter

Same can be said about the Lems, marginal better Multiplats was a victory and sales matter specially NPD every month last Gen. Now suddenly only Cows play sales and only Cows can see the different with better Multiplats when PS4 games clearly looks better!

All fan bases flip flop; it's a matter of degrees really. Last gen, cows literally argued that putting online behind a paywall was a morally bankrupt transgression against gamers and now you don't hear a peep out of them. Can't really think of a lem flip flop that severe.

Are you kidding?

Don't want to rain on your parade bud but lems gave playstation the name "cows" for PS2's getting disk read errors early in it's life time and said they get milked by buying faulty hardware over and over. THAT was the biggest and only valid criticism xbox fans initially had against PS fans for xboxs entire first generation, and then xbox360 happened and the infamous RROD.

I don't think I need to tell you that it was probably the most faulty system in the history of video games and the highest recorded fail rate of any system and xbox fans waved it off calling it a great system///AFTER giving sony fans the name "cows" for PS2's DRE, a much smaller problem compared to the multiple and massive 360 issues and fail rates. You can't get any more flip floppy than that kiddo.

Please come of off your stupid fanboy bias slant. Trying to paint xbox fanboys as better or less hypocritical than PS fans automatically makes you looks stupid as they were the group trying to advocate the nonsense MS was trying to pull at the beginning of the generation, now praising them for their "for gamers" catch phrase and theme they borrowed from Sony since the start of this gen (dat 180).

I always see you posting some silly "cow" BS in your posts sounding blind as hell ignoring all xbox fan instances of the same thing usually worse like the example I just gave you.

Nope, that is not as bad a flip flop as paying for online and cows are definitely more hypocritical.

lol Flip Flop is Flip Flop! Fan boys are fan boys! Is the same, both fans will defend their beloved consoles to death lol

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 GreySeal9

@ni6htmare01 said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@playharderfool said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@ni6htmare01 said:
@GoldenElementXL said:

Now:

- Sales matter

Are you kidding?

lol Flip Flop is Flip Flop! Fan boys are fan boys! Is the same, both fans will defend their beloved consoles to death lol

Didn't say cows were worse, just more hypocritical. Lems, for instance, are more delusional.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts
@GreySeal9 said:
@ni6htmare01 said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@playharderfool said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@ni6htmare01 said:
@GoldenElementXL said:

Now:

- Sales matter

Are you kidding?

Didn't say cows were worse, just more hypocritical. Lems, for instance, are more delusional.

lol to me they are the same, just Cows now out number Lems what? 10 to 1 or 20 to 1? Honesty how many lems are left here anyway? That is why you see more reactions now from Cows!

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 playharderfool
Member since 2009 • 2085 Posts

@GreySeal9 said:
@ni6htmare01 said:

That explains all your posts.

samusarmada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#216 samusarmada
Member since 2005 • 5816 Posts

@JangoWuzHere said:

FF7 is a remake of an 18 year old game.

Rise of the Tomb Raider is a sequel to a game that came out 2 years ago.

Don't get me wrong, both tactics are super shitty, but there is definitely a big difference.

Well, I'd argue that the demand for both is pretty similar.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#217 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

@playharderfool said:
@jg4xchamp said:
@DarkLink77 said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Sony's first party developers are much more impressive than anything Microsoft has, I think that's the distinction.

they lost two of their standout developers, Epic games with gears and Bungie's Halo, and have desperately been trying to fill the holes left in the gears, halo, forza trifecta ever since.

Sure you have rare, but it's entirely rare for them to put out a game worth a damn with the loss of talent that studio has seen over the years.

Right now? I guess, sure, because of Naughty Dog. Beyond that, they have literally zero impressive studios.

Meanwhile, Microsoft has a bunch of tribute bands and Turn 10.

Neither one of them are actually impressive.

It's a wild concept half this forum pretends is too complicated for them. They are debating over two pieces of shit, without realizing the better one? Still a piece of shit.

But he is basically saying

Turn 10 for MS plus a bunch of studios >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Naughty Dog for Sony plus a bunch of studios.

It's quite comical since the "other" studios for Sony also have high rated (talking AAA MC stuff) games under their belt where is MS has jack, but lol somehow MS is better for him, surprise.

Speaking of "zero impressive studios" which MS studio has any MC AAA rated games bedsides Turn 10? I am talking EVER? LOL Bungie is gone so???

Um... can you read? I literally just said that Sony's studios were more impressive because of Naughty Dog.

Turn 10 is a good studio, but I don't care about them because I don't care for racing games. 343 is a garbage studio until they actually make a good game and The Coalition is an unknown quantity.

Reading comprehension is important on the internet, friend.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 GreySeal9

@playharderfool said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@ni6htmare01 said:

That explains all your posts.

This is a very cute and clever post. Bravo.

But I've never owned an Xbox console after the original Xbox, so I kind of fail at being a lem.

My advice to you is to lighten up and stop being so pissed about me saying cows are more hypocritical. You should separate your real identity from your fanboy indentity, so you don't take it as a personal affront when I make a simple observation.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By GreySeal9
@DarkLink77 said:
@playharderfool said:
@jg4xchamp said:
@DarkLink77 said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Sony's first party developers are much more impressive than anything Microsoft has, I think that's the distinction.

they lost two of their standout developers, Epic games with gears and Bungie's Halo, and have desperately been trying to fill the holes left in the gears, halo, forza trifecta ever since.

Sure you have rare, but it's entirely rare for them to put out a game worth a damn with the loss of talent that studio has seen over the years.

Right now? I guess, sure, because of Naughty Dog. Beyond that, they have literally zero impressive studios.

It's a wild concept half this forum pretends is too complicated for them. They are debating over two pieces of shit, without realizing the better one? Still a piece of shit.

Turn 10 for MS plus a bunch of studios >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Naughty Dog for Sony plus a bunch of studios.

It's quite comical since the "other" studios for Sony also have high rated (talking AAA MC stuff) games under their belt where is MS has jack, but lol somehow MS is better for him, surprise.

Speaking of "zero impressive studios" which MS studio has any MC AAA rated games bedsides Turn 10? I am talking EVER? LOL Bungie is gone so???

Um... can you read? I literally just said that Sony's studios were more impressive because of Naughty Dog.

Turn 10 is a good studio, but I don't care about them because I don't care for racing games. 343 is a garbage studio until they actually make a good game and The Coalition is an unknown quantity.

I think that playharderfool responds the way he does because he is so consumed by the cow versus lemming/MS versus Sony shit slinging contest and can't comprehend anything beyond that. His mind is literally capable of accepting the fact that someone can critique both Sony and MS's first party offerings while still thinking Sony is marginally better. Notice how he thinks that if you say that Sony is not impressive, you have to somehow be praising MS?

You literally have to keep your posts simplistic and fanboyish for him to understand them. In other words, "Sony roxxx, MS suuuuucks" is more his speed.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 DarkLink77

@GreySeal9 said:
@DarkLink77 said:
@playharderfool said:
@jg4xchamp said:
@DarkLink77 said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

I think that playharderfool responds the way he does because he is so consumed by the cow versus lemming/MS versus Sony shit slinging contest and can't comprehend anything beyond that. His mind is literally capable of accepting the fact that someone can critique both Sony and MS's first party offerings while still thinking Sony is marginally better. Notice how he thinks that if you say that Sony is not impressive, you have to somehow be praising MS?

You literally have to keep your posts simplistic and fanboyish for him to understand them. In other words, "Sony roxxx, MS suuuuucks" is more his speed.

Yeah, he somehow got it into his head that I thought that Microsoft's first party was somehow better than Sony's during the PS2 era, which I never said nor implied, and don't believe.

Bungie was pretty great. Aside from that, all of the best Xbox games were due to third party partnerships.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178846 Posts

@SpinoRaptor24 said:

I never understood this whole "timed exclusive" shenanigans. Either make your game exclusive or don't. People don't purchase a $400 console just so they can play a game 1 week earlier than everybody else.

The difference should be first party. Third party games should release on everything.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#222  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Crazy quote chains guys.

I'd just like to add I've been pretty vocal about my displeasure with the ps4 as well. I just felt that while both first parties are pretty shit, at least Sony's turd has glitter and sprinkles on it. (ND and Ueda), which I realize have already been mentioned.

I really want to believe in Guerilla at this point tho, Horizon looks sick as hell.

That's all.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178846 Posts

@GreySeal9:

Dude....cut the quote chain once in awhile.

SW war way is to label everyone if they don't praise the console of one's choice. Rather childish.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 DarkLink77

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Crazy quote chains guys.

I'd just like to add I've been pretty vocal about my displeasure with the ps4 as well. I just felt that while both first parties are pretty shit, at least Sony's turd has glitter and sprinkles on it. (ND and Ueda), which I realize have already been mentioned.

That's all.

Man, The Last Guardian looks good. I want to believe.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@DarkLink77 said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Crazy quote chains guys.

That's all.

It better be good, Ueda owes this to us after the development hell that games gone through and how faithful the fans have been during this whole ordeal.

I'm hoping that what they showed was just a peak, A fusion between ICO and SOTC would just be fantastic. Although I'm expecting new gameplay techniques to be thrown in there as well, the man's an innovator.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By GreySeal9

@DarkLink77 said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Crazy quote chains guys.

That's all.

I don't think it looks good, but I agree with ReadingRainbow that Sony's turd is somewhat more appealing than MS's.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 DarkLink77

@ReadingRainbow4 said:
@DarkLink77 said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Crazy quote chains guys.

That's all.

It better be good, Ueda owes this to us after the development hell that games gone through.

I'm hoping that what they showed was just a peak, A fusion between ICO and SOTC would just be fantastic. Although I'm expecting new gameplay techniques to be thrown in there as well, the man's an innovator.

I don't think Sony would have spent so much time, effort, and money on the project unless they thought it was gonna be good.

I think it'll probably be good. I feel like the issues that game was having (mostly the AI) won't hold it back as long as they've taken care of them. And I don't feel like they would have shown it if it hadn't been fixed.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 DarkLink77

@GreySeal9 said:
@DarkLink77 said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Crazy quote chains guys.

That's all.

I don't think it looks good, but I agree with ReadingRanibow that Sony's turd is somewhat more appealing than MS's.

I think it looks good for what it is. I wasn't expecting some amazing new gameplay ideas or anything. Just more of what Team Ico does, built on the back of a really cool concept.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#229 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

@Desmonic: But half of the Final Fantasy titles appeared exclusively on a Nintendo console BEFORE the Playstation was a thing. If a person didnt start playing Final Fantasy until 7 may have an excuse for this perception. And Halo 1&2 appeared first on Xbox. I'm not sure I understand the comparison.

And I have played the early FF games on my Windows phone LOL that means absolutely nothing in this respect. Yes, I am drunk fellas

@SolidTy said:

Remember when Sony published FF7 for PS1? A lot of people don't remember that, most likely many people were too young or weren't born when the game released. Squaresoft was a smaller company and relied on other publishers which may be hard for people to realize in modern times as SquareEnix is massive and even bought out Eidos. Years ago it was speculated that if a FF7 remake was made, Sony would have some sort of rights to the FF7 product, in some limited fashion. At one point Sony owned 20% of Squaresoft. How did those people years ago predict that a FF7 would in some ways be exclusive? Maybe it was luck or wishful thinking. Maybe it was more.

I, of course, wondered about that sort of deal, but without seeing the contract it's all just speculation. I did notice that FF7 was never ported to any Nintendo or Xbox console in the decades after and I certainly think the DS for example would have been a great spot for a FF7 port at the very least. PS3 enjoyed PS1 classics like FF7 but we never saw those ports elsewhere and the Xbox 360 and Wii certainly could have handled FF7. Could it be the original FF7 contract made with a younger SquareSoft and young Sony Playstation? We did see PC ports, but Sony doesn't consider the PC a threat. Furthermore a FF7 HD port is coming to PS4 in a few months this October (not to be confused with FF7 Remake) and not Wii U or Xbone. What's up with that? Again, there is some sort of ties to FF7 and Playstation.

Without seeing the original PS1 contract with a young SquareSoft and Sony, it's tough to say one way or the other. I'm not for Timed Exclusives at all, I would prefer that money spent on creating 1st party, but I don't know what the deal is.

Why wasn't FF7 ported more frequently? Other than Sony and SquareEnix, we just simply aren't privy to the intel.

Personally, I'm just happy to see something I never thought would happen, finally happen. That's pretty sweet at least. If Sony did pony up for a timed exclusive, that's a bummer. In many ways I see Sony going the way of timed exclusives for the PS4 gen, but I warned of them adopting that stratagem years ago as it was so successful for Xbox. Spent money with 3rd parties instead of investing in 1st party. It bummed me out then to see the masses get caught up with timed exclusives and it bums me out now.

I know what timed exclusives ultimately mean...less games for me to play.

I should point out there is one difference with Rise of the TR. TR was multiplatform for years and when Rise was originally announced it wasn't timed. It was assumed like the last game it was going to be just like the last TR which was on PS3/360/PS4/Xbone/PC. Then a deal was struck and then Rise was 360/Xbone only. There was a definite transition from multiplat to Xbox multiplat. FF7 doesn't have that history of bouncing about between console companies both the original FF7 game and the FF7 remake. The announcements for FF7, unlike Rise TR, were clean and to the point.

Remember when you weren't such a bleeding Cow? Indian people love you!! LOL

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#230 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

???????????????

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 cainetao11

@charizard1605 said:
@cainetao11 said:

???????????????

We have no bread here, it's a Chinese restaurant. Old movie jokes char, that's all.

360ru13r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 360ru13r
Member since 2008 • 1856 Posts

Honestly I was never mad the whole exclusivity thing with Rise of Tomb Raider. Game did not matter to me. But Street Fighter 5 being exclusive pissed me off. Also the Xbox One has a place if you wanted a gaming system that does more than games.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@cainetao11 said:
@charizard1605 said:
@cainetao11 said:

???????????????

We have no bread here, it's a Chinese restaurant. Old movie jokes char, that's all.

Aight, no worries then

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
GoldenElementXL said:

@Desmonic: But half of the Final Fantasy titles appeared exclusively on a Nintendo console BEFORE the Playstation was a thing. If a person didnt start playing Final Fantasy until 7 may have an excuse for this perception. And Halo 1&2 appeared first on Xbox. I'm not sure I understand the comparison.

And I have played the early FF games on my Windows phone LOL that means absolutely nothing in this respect. Yes, I am drunk fellas

@SolidTy said:

Remember when Sony published FF7 for PS1? A lot of people don't remember that, most likely many people were too young or weren't born when the game released. Squaresoft was a smaller company and relied on other publishers which may be hard for people to realize in modern times as SquareEnix is massive and even bought out Eidos. Years ago it was speculated that if a FF7 remake was made, Sony would have some sort of rights to the FF7 product, in some limited fashion. At one point Sony owned 20% of Squaresoft. How did those people years ago predict that a FF7 would in some ways be exclusive? Maybe it was luck or wishful thinking. Maybe it was more.

I, of course, wondered about that sort of deal, but without seeing the contract it's all just speculation. I did notice that FF7 was never ported to any Nintendo or Xbox console in the decades after and I certainly think the DS for example would have been a great spot for a FF7 port at the very least. PS3 enjoyed PS1 classics like FF7 but we never saw those ports elsewhere and the Xbox 360 and Wii certainly could have handled FF7. Could it be the original FF7 contract made with a younger SquareSoft and young Sony Playstation? We did see PC ports, but Sony doesn't consider the PC a threat. Furthermore a FF7 HD port is coming to PS4 in a few months this October (not to be confused with FF7 Remake) and not Wii U or Xbone. What's up with that? Again, there is some sort of ties to FF7 and Playstation.

Without seeing the original PS1 contract with a young SquareSoft and Sony, it's tough to say one way or the other. I'm not for Timed Exclusives at all, I would prefer that money spent on creating 1st party, but I don't know what the deal is.

Why wasn't FF7 ported more frequently? Other than Sony and SquareEnix, we just simply aren't privy to the intel.

Personally, I'm just happy to see something I never thought would happen, finally happen. That's pretty sweet at least. If Sony did pony up for a timed exclusive, that's a bummer. In many ways I see Sony going the way of timed exclusives for the PS4 gen, but I warned of them adopting that stratagem years ago as it was so successful for Xbox. Spent money with 3rd parties instead of investing in 1st party. It bummed me out then to see the masses get caught up with timed exclusives and it bums me out now.

I should point out there is one difference with Rise of the TR. TR was multiplatform for years and when Rise was originally announced it wasn't timed. It was assumed like the last game it was going to be just like the last TR which was on PS3/360/PS4/Xbone/PC. Then a deal was struck and then Rise was 360/Xbone only. There was a definite transition from multiplat to Xbox multiplat. FF7 doesn't have that history of bouncing about between console companies both the original FF7 game and the FF7 remake. The announcements for FF7, unlike Rise TR, were clean and to the point.

What the hell kind of lem-rat post is this nonsense? Go back and run on your hamster wheel! LOL!

Did I do that right?! :P

I answered the question in the OP (FF7, Rise TR)...

If this was a movie or TV show reference, it flew right over my head. :(

I got film references though. It's a bit uppity and french, but a decent flick straight from Cannes!

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#235  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@charizard1605: Seriously, it took you this long to figure out there were a bunch of hypocrites on SW. Sony fanboys are the biggest of the bunch. Telling XB1 fans that B/C isn't needed, because they should be playing next-gen games on their next-gen system, yet then they say Sony wins E3 because of games like FF VII and Shenmue. lol!! I thought you wanted next-gen games on your next-gen system. They continue to praise PSNow which is nothing, but last gen games and you have to pay to play them. Bunch of hypocrites.

@darkangel115 said:
@stuff238 said:

So OP is wrong.

I think OP was stating everyone is a hypocrite, and based on your post he is correct. everything you said here applies to both lems and cows.

Exactly. You could replace LEMS with COWS and it was still be 100% accurate. LMAO!! Cows are still more hypocritical. Gotta love El Tormo's thread. Sure I've used Metacritic to dispell a GS score especially when GS is like the only site with a terrible score. El Tormo did that exact same thing I did with TLOU.!! He's one of the biggest hypocrites on here.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#236 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

@blackace said:

@charizard1605: Seriously, it took you this long to figure out there were a bunch of hypocrites on SW. Sony fanboys are the biggest of the bunch. Telling XB1 fans that B/C isn't needed, because they should be playing next-gen games on their next-gen system, yet then they say Sony wins E3 because of games like FF VII and Shenmue. lol!! I thought you wanted next-gen games on your next-gen system. They continue to praise PSNow which is nothing, but last gen games and you have to pay to play them. Bunch of hypocrites.

QFT

The worst part is the hidden cows. Pretend to be anything but a cow but moo harder than almost any other cow.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@charizard1605: we don't take sony that seriouly, sony makes tv's and consoles. Microsoft our operating systems. We tend to have a little bit more faith in them.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 cainetao11

@SolidTy said:
@cainetao11 said:
GoldenElementXL said:

@SolidTy said:

What the hell kind of lem-rat post is this nonsense? Go back and run on your hamster wheel! LOL!

I got film references though. It's a bit uppity and french, but a decent flick straight from Cannes!

LOL oh shit that is awesome dude!!!! The "indian people love you" was from the kids in the hall, and the one I said to char, "we have no bread here, its a Chinese restaurant" is from the Honeymooners. IDK why but they were floating through my mind.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 cainetao11

@bunchanumbers said:
@blackace said:

QFT

The worst part is the hidden cows. Pretend to be anything but a cow but moo harder than almost any other cow.

LOL yeah those "not cows" were some of the first ones posting "Sony wins" when TLG was shown, even though we were tipped off to it probably being there on June 9, 2015.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#240 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

Why was it that TC was able to call everyone hypocrites, but if anyone else did it the story of this thread would be how TC is a bastard son of a motherless goat.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts
@mr_huggles_dog said:

Why was it that TC was able to call everyone hypocrites, but if anyone else did it the story of this thread would be how TC is a bastard son of a motherless goat.

because TC is king of SW

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#242 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@lostrib said:

because TC is king of SW

@charizard1605 System Wars King confirmed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Generally speaking, if you can articulate an argument half as well and substantively as I did, you can get away with quite a lot more.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9548 Posts

all but 22 million.....

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@SolidTy said:
@cainetao11 said:
GoldenElementXL said:

@SolidTy said:

LOL oh shit that is awesome dude!!!! The "indian people love you" was from the kids in the hall, and the one I said to char, "we have no bread here, its a Chinese restaurant" is from the Honeymooners. IDK why but they were floating through my mind.

Kids in the Hall is fantastic, but I haven't seen their sketches in years. So many other sketch shows since then cloud my mind from Monty Python to Mr. Show to Birthday Boys to SNL to Human Giant to The State to Tim and Eric, etc. It looks like it's time to revisit The Kids, lol.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Mr_Huggles_dog

@charizard1605: So what you're saying is that you fooled most ppl here b/c they are stupid?

I still like being blunt....I don't feel like a dirty cheating husband that way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@charizard1605: So what you're saying is that you fooled most ppl here b/c they are stupid?

I still like being blunt....I don't feel like a dirty cheating husband that way.

No, I'm saying the exact opposite- I'm saying your bluntness can be accepted and even appreciated as long as it is backed up with some real substance. In this case, with an actual, well reasoned and laid out argument.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 ReadingRainbow4

@charizard1605 said:
@mr_huggles_dog said:

No, I'm saying the exact opposite- I'm saying your bluntness can be accepted and even appreciated as long as it is backed up with some real substance. In this case, with an actual, well reasoned and laid out argument.

I wouldn't go that far, you presented an eloquently written thread but the points you made were pretty lacking. For example you still haven't commented on the numerous users bringing up that FFVII has never been on a Microsoft console (Yes, we know it's on PC), yet Tomb raiders direct sequel is forgoing the playstation userbase entirely as of right now. naturally there should of been more outrage.

I'm not disagreeing people on here act hypocritically, but the difference between the two situations does exist.

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 Mr_Huggles_dog

@charizard1605: I don't think so.

I've seen some reasonably written threads where the TC was attacked.

Just b/c it was an unpopular view point. In this case....I just think some ppl don't mind taking up the butt b/c it's you Char.

After all....you're the king :P