Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#301 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

@sonic_spark said:

@charizard1605: A forum dominated by blind Sony fanboys. Times are changing. Forum fights are a young man's game.

lol are u fucking kidding me look at your own avatar picture little boy lol

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#302 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@tormentos said:
@lostrib said:

Hey, rules are rules

Hahaha only blind fanboys will ignore a complete fu**ing genre in order to move their agenda even more when PC is freaking plague by strategy games and PC is where they were born some still are very popular.

A game is a game even freaking Candy Crush i one..lol

Wait...you thought I was serious?

j2zon2591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 j2zon2591
Member since 2005 • 3571 Posts

Hmm.. wasn't TR a common PS thing from way back or something and then there was this new TR as timed MS exclu.?

Don't think FF7 R timex is something as surprising.

If FF7 OG were from the 360 era then it may have been a stronger comparison.

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#304 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

@notorious1234na said:
@sonic_spark said:

@charizard1605: A forum dominated by blind Sony fanboys. Times are changing. Forum fights are a young man's game.

lol are u fucking kidding me look at your own avatar picture little boy lol

It's a gaming forum. What else would be my avatar?

And look at my sign up date, 2003. Been here for a long time.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos: You didn't quote rules of anything.

You want to talk about meta scores, go on their forum. GS scores are all that matter here.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@tormentos said:

Thank you a 9.

Tell that to the lemmings who bring Beyond two souls IGN 6 to counter gamespot 9 like i already told you,you don't see them because your agenda is against cows.

If anyone brings up IGN scores in a hype thread then they are wrong. Have I seen people do it before? Yes I have. Have I seen anyone do it more than you? No I have not. And I have made it clear that I don't have an agenda against Cows, I just have a problem with 99% of the things you say. This thread was pretty much made for you. And anyone with a reading comprehension level higher than yours, (about a 2nd grade level apparently) can look at the last couple of pages and see that you are a HUGE hypocrite.

I the last couple of pages you,
- Understand the rules of the hype game just fine
- Fight mods about the hype game when a Sony exclusive flops
- Bring up outside scores when an Xbox game doesn't flop here
- Call out Lems for doing the same thing

I know you are a grown man in your 40's, but I would swear I was talking to a child. The "I only do it because they are doing it too" is childish. Be better than them and System Wars will be a better place.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

You want to talk about meta scores, go on their forum. GS scores are all that matter here.

Always struck me as a cop out reason for SW. Not sure why only GS scores should count. They tend to be the most off.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By StormyJoe

@LJS9502_basic said:
@StormyJoe said:

Always struck me as a cop out reason for SW. Not sure why only GS scores should count. They tend to be the most off.

As I told Tormentos - There's a remedy: leave SW and go on MetaCritic's forums. No one is saying your can't discuss scored from other sites, but saying "MetaCritic/IGN/Wathatever is more important" is inane.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@StormyJoe said:

Eh, I would said Polygon seems to be the most off.

People seem to be confused about what System Wars is. This isn't really a place for level headed video game discussion. This is a place where Video Game Nerds fight over whose box is the best. And for a forum as silly as System Wars, it needs to be cut and dry when it comes to review scores and "flopping." Using Gamespots score makes things more simple flop wise and creates more "butthurt" at the same time.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 LJS9502_basic

@StormyJoe said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@StormyJoe said:

As I told Tormentos - There's a remedy: leave SW and go on MetaCritic's forums. No one is saying your can't discuss scored from other sites, but saying "MetaCritic/IGN/Wathatever is more important" is inane.

I think it's a more than a little inane to only use one score. Whether you like it or not.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

I've always called bullshit on these types of deals that lock players out. And I always get annoyed with it.

So, please.

I actually find your sig really funny. props.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 StormyJoe

@LJS9502_basic said:
@StormyJoe said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@StormyJoe said:

I think it's a more than a little inane to only use one score. Whether you like it or not.

If you were on Richard Roeper's website, should anyone place the opinions of Gene Shalit over Roeper?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@StormyJoe said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@StormyJoe said:

No you idiot i quoted the rules you either accept it or live on denial gamespot score only count when it comes to the Meta flop game other than that you can discuss any score and even this own site promotes meta idiot and are part of meta to.

But but but Meta is not valid,but but but gamespot promotes it ..hahahahahaa.

You like going only by gamespot because it tend to over score xbox crap,like they did here ^^ and like they did even Halo ODST which they also rate 9..lol

Face it this site endorse meta is part of it,now cry more lemming..lol

@GoldenElementXL said:

If anyone brings up IGN scores in a hype thread then they are wrong. Have I seen people do it before? Yes I have. Have I seen anyone do it more than you? No I have not. And I have made it clear that I don't have an agenda against Cows, I just have a problem with 99% of the things you say. This thread was pretty much made for you. And anyone with a reading comprehension level higher than yours, (about a 2nd grade level apparently) can look at the last couple of pages and see that you are a HUGE hypocrite.

I know you are a grown man in your 40's, but I would swear I was talking to a child. The "I only do it because they are doing it too" is childish. Be better than them and System Wars will be a better place.

The only problem you have is that you side with lemmings and attack cow much instead of seeing that every one does the same.

I already prove that to you.

No you don't and mostly when you attack a faction is cows which you admit to hate more.. :)

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

If you were on Richard Roeper's website, should anyone place the opinions of Gene Shalit over Roeper?

Yes they should if Richard Roaper's have a part where it say Gene Shalit opinion is allowed and actually show Gene Shalit opinion right beside it ass like gamespot does with Metacritics.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 StormyJoe

@tormentos said:
@StormyJoe said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@StormyJoe said:

No you idiot i quoted the rules you either accept it or live on denial gamespot score only count when it comes to the Meta flop game other than that you can discuss any score and even this own site promotes meta idiot and are part of meta to.

But but but Meta is not valid,but but but gamespot promotes it ..hahahahahaa.

You like going only by gamespot because it tend to over score xbox crap,like they did here ^^ and like they did even Halo ODST which they also rate 9..lol

Face it this site endorse meta is part of it,now cry more lemming..lol

@GoldenElementXL said:

The only problem you have is that you side with lemmings and attack cow much instead of seeing that every one does the same.

I already prove that to you.

No you don't and mostly when you attack a faction is cows which you admit to hate more.. :)

I don't give a crap what is on metacritic, nor will I ever call a game a flop or not based on Metacritic.

1. I don't care what metacritic says about MCC, it flopped on GS and that is all that matters in these forums
  2. I don't care what metacritic says about TLOU, it flopped on GS and that is all that matters in these forums
  3. I don't care what metacritic says about Forza 5, it's AAA on GS and that is all that matters in these forums

This "metacritic" thing is a recent phenomenon, cultivated by cows after several PS3 games flopped in a row. "Bu... bu... bu... the scores were better on Metacritic!!!"

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 LJS9502_basic

@StormyJoe said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Why not if they find they agree more with him? Really taking anyone's opinion as gospel is ridiculous. Only thing reviews are good for is finding out technical limitations. Nothing more. Arguing over scores is stupid. But if you are willing to do that.....more than one source SHOULD be consulted. Otherwise you're arguing over one individuals opinion. Like I said....stupid.

verbtex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#319 verbtex  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9196 Posts
@charizard1605 said:
@freedomfreak said:

I've always called bullshit on these types of deals that lock players out. And I always get annoyed with it.

So, please.

@FrozenLiquid said:

I think timed exclusivity is a great idea on Square Enix's part. It means console manufacturer's have to front up with the marketing costs. Quite smart to be honest.

I don't get what the problem is for Tomb Raider or FF7

Look guys, this isn't meant for you. If you are consistent in your like or dislike of this kind of a thing, great! Seriously, it' not directed at you. It's directed at those who have selective interpretation of this kind of a thing. They know who they are, and there are loads of them on here, and on NeoGAF, and on Reddit, and so on. It's meant for them, and on a larger level, it's meant to draw attention to this problem.

So, then, are you specifically targeting cows who wanted to play Tomb Raider?