Xbox One has sold 3 MILLION consoles World wide!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@Jakandsigz said:

Industry watchers are divided when it comes to which new console will with this generation of the much hyped “console wars,” but many seem to be siding with Sony’s PlayStation 4. While the PS4 is indeed still extremely difficult to find on store shelves, writing off Microsoft at this early stage in the game would be unwise. In fact, the company just announced that sales of its new Xbox One video game console totaled 3 million units in 2013. Microsoft’s Xbox One went on sale on November 22nd and about two and a half weeks later, sales totaled 2 million units. The 3 million unit milestone took just 40 days to reach.

“Together, we ushered in a new era of games and entertainment with Xbox One,” Microsoft said in its announcement. “Over 3 million Xbox One consoles were sold to consumers in 13 countries before the end of 2013. It’s been incredible to see Xbox One selling at a record-setting pace for Xbox, and we were honored to see Xbox One become the fastest-selling console in the U.S. during our launch month in November. Since our launch, demand for Xbox One has been strong, selling out throughout the holidays at most retailers worldwide. We are continuing to work hard to deliver additional consoles to retailers as fast as possible.”

The Xbox one is ahead!! VICTORY!!!!

For you and the other stupid lems in this thread:

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#302  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

where is blackace ?

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 I_can_haz

@lglz1337 said:

where is blackace ?

I found him hiding:

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#305 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

@Desmonic said:

@Floppy_Jim said:

Fucking hell, what a backfire.

This.

I warned TC and other people to not jump the gun, to wait for the numbers before making any bold claims XD

Aww man, good stuff lulz

I just don't understand how people thought the PS4 would be selling less. It's been pretty clear that both systems are selling quite well for the amount of time they've been out. After all of the positive press Sony has gotten how anyone thought the X1 sold more units is kind of baffling.

To be honest, 3 mill for the X1 is a lot better than I thought it would be at this point.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@Jakandsigz said:

Industry watchers are divided when it comes to which new console will with this generation of the much hyped “console wars,” but many seem to be siding with Sony’s PlayStation 4. While the PS4 is indeed still extremely difficult to find on store shelves, writing off Microsoft at this early stage in the game would be unwise. In fact, the company just announced that sales of its new Xbox One video game console totaled 3 million units in 2013. Microsoft’s Xbox One went on sale on November 22nd and about two and a half weeks later, sales totaled 2 million units. The 3 million unit milestone took just 40 days to reach.

“Together, we ushered in a new era of games and entertainment with Xbox One,” Microsoft said in its announcement. “Over 3 million Xbox One consoles were sold to consumers in 13 countries before the end of 2013. It’s been incredible to see Xbox One selling at a record-setting pace for Xbox, and we were honored to see Xbox One become the fastest-selling console in the U.S. during our launch month in November. Since our launch, demand for Xbox One has been strong, selling out throughout the holidays at most retailers worldwide. We are continuing to work hard to deliver additional consoles to retailers as fast as possible.”

For you and the other stupid lems in this thread

I like how you failed to read the second post (as decided because you can't read) and the post after, ignored my ps4 firend list thread months ago, and ignored my thread about buying the Ps4 first.

It's like when cows say shit it's lol but if anybody not a cow says shit it's 100% serious and all are lems.

Karpetburnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 Karpetburnz
Member since 2013 • 532 Posts

@tymeservesfate: Dude you have been OWNED, shouldve just waited lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@OhSnapitz said:

Here's your link to the last OFFICIAL sales numbers reported

Ok so now where's your playsation systems?

Dude you're a joke.. defending something to the death and you don't even own one.

Sony sold 4.2 million units as of December 28...hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

OWNED......

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 I_can_haz

@Jakandsigz said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Jakandsigz said:

I like how you failed to read the second post (as decided because you can't read) and the post after, ignored my ps4 firend list thread months ago, and ignored my thread about buying the Ps4 first.

It's like when cows say shit it's lol but if anybody not a cow says shit it's 100% serious and all are lems.

Dat damage control and tears. Accept your ownage like a man and stop dancing around it, you got owned plain and simple. You claimed premature victory only to be owned today. I warned you guys, you had the opportunity to retract your post since yesterday but you didn't.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Crossel777 said:

@kingtito said:

@Crossel777 said:

It's pretty obvious that PS4 is way ahead of that.

How is anything "pretty obvious" when you don't have anything official from Sony yet? We haven't been given any sales numbers since BOTH companies announced selling 2 million in 18 days.

Like I said little man, pretty obvious.

Congrats kid you wins the internets. So what are you going to do with all that money you just made off the 4.2 million sales?

I could care less son, I made no predictions either way. Sales don't matter much to me as long as they sell enough to keep getting all the games. That doesn't look like it's jeopardy so it's all good.

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#312 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

As IGN pointed out, we won't get a real sense of how well the consoles are doing until we have total market saturation, which should happen in a few months. Once they launch rush is over, we'll see more meaningful sales figures... not that it matters, really. If one of them were tanking, it would matter... but the good news for Microsoft is that they aren't going to have Wii U type of problems attracting software.

-Damien-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#313 -Damien-
Member since 2004 • 5355 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@lglz1337 said:

where is blackace ?

I found him hiding:

LOL

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 tormentos

@I_can_haz said:

@lglz1337 said:

where is blackace ?

I found him hiding:

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

@Jakandsigz said:

You mean the one where you try to fix your mess.?

You say that by the time sony Announcement come sony would be ahead,funny enough MS was never ahead those numbers are as of December so yeah MS was never ahead sony was.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#315 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

@Desmonic said:

@heretrix said:

@Desmonic said:

@Floppy_Jim said:

This.

I warned TC and other people to not jump the gun, to wait for the numbers before making any bold claims XD

Aww man, good stuff lulz

I just don't understand how people thought the PS4 would be selling less. It's been pretty clear that both systems are selling quite well for the amount of time they've been out. After all of the positive press Sony has gotten how anyone thought the X1 sold more units is kind of baffling.

To be honest, 3 mill for the X1 is a lot better than I thought it would be at this point.

True, X1 is doing far better than the PS3 for example and overall I think MS did a great job turning it's image around after that awful E3. Not every company would manage that.

Also... Poor WiiU! That 4 million advantage was obliterated in a mere two months.. can you imagine when the X1&PS4 actually get GAMES? :O March will be crazy!

Yeah, I believe even the Xbone's launch rivals those of PS2 and Wii. PS4, fastest selling console ever, nuff said.

Perhaps it's proof the 7th gen outstayed its welcome by a good one or two years.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 lglz1337

@I_can_haz: hahahaha

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By Jakandsigz

@I_can_haz said:

@Jakandsigz said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Jakandsigz said:

Dat damage control and tears. Accept your ownage like a man and stop dancing around it, you got owned plain and simple. You claimed premature victory only to be owned today. I warned you guys, you had the opportunity to retract your post since yesterday but you didn'

Actually all my exact words are in the first page of the thread. but hey you never actually contribute to the forums just say the same thing over and over so please continue to say the same thing over and over. The reason wy the forums are dead is the exact thing you are doing,

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

@tormentos said:

@OhSnapitz said:

Here's your link to the last OFFICIAL sales numbers reported

Ok so now where's your playsation systems?

Dude you're a joke.. defending something to the death and you don't even own one.

Sony sold 4.2 million units as of December 28...hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

OWNED......

Read my comments.. I said "LAST official sales numbers reported.." (before the keynote).

..and you still don't own a PS4.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By lglz1337

@OhSnapitz: just staahhp you got owned!

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

Lol damn this thread is full of gold now that Sony released numbers. Someone should compile them all so they can all sit down together and enjoy their crow like the good sports they are.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 Jakandsigz

@tormentos said:

@I_can_haz said:

@lglz1337 said:

where is blackace ?

I found him hiding:

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

@Jakandsigz said:

You mean the one where you try to fix your mess.?

You say that by the time sony Announcement come sony would be ahead,funny enough MS was never ahead those numbers are as of December so yeah MS was never ahead sony was.

I did not fix one thing. All the posts are the same as before. It's almos like you are some king of challenged mental man. of course the kind the made this forum dead. I remember like it was awhile ago you actually contributed instead of spamming the same thing over and over like most trolls here. This whiole thread is filled with it and i did not even come back to this thread until a few hours ago and it's 5 pages of horrid arguments based on nothing with all the coews saying the same thing over and over instead of a discussion you would find on any other board. it's why I put "discussion" in the keynote thread and you continue to spam in this one, because you don't want a discussion.

This thread is already spammed with nonsense, Might as well finish it off with you guys,.

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

#322 PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

Take that, cows. You've been owned.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

lol, how is this ownage exactly? its exactly one million behind. most people said it could go either way. so this doesnt take away from Microsofts accomplishment at all. especially when the odds were so severely stacked against them. this thread is about Microsoft defeating the odds and the XB1 selling at an alarming rate despite everything. it succeeded, there's no taking that away. thats been the discussion here...cows were wrong, as usual. there's no backfire here. Sony is in a fight and MS seems to have a better plan. you guys are reaching, lol! its pretty obvious cows are just happy the ps4 wasnt behind...but a one million lead at $100 dollars less and 42 territories in comparison to 13 is not a redeeming stat for Sony and trust me, they know it lol.

my god cows...wake up hahahahaha.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

This gif is phenomenally cute in retrospect.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 I_can_haz

@tymeservesfate said:

lol, how is this ownage exactly? its exactly one million behind. most people said it could go either way. so this doesnt take away from Microsofts accomplishment at all. especially when the odds were so severely stacked against them. this thread is about Microsoft defeating the odds and the XB1 selling at an alarming rate despite everything. it succeeded, there's no taking that away. thats been the discussion here...cows were wrong, as usual. there's no backfire here. Sony is in a fight and MS seems to have a better plan. you guys are reaching, lol! its pretty obvious cows are just happy the ps4 wasnt behind...but a one million lead at $100 dollars less and 42 territories in comparison to 13 is not a redeeming stat for Sony and trust me, they know it lol.

Dat lem meltdown.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

@OhSnapitz: just staahhp you got owned!

Bro.. who are you exactly? Perhaps you should fall back in with the other sony nut lickers and leave the discussions to the big boys.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 lglz1337

@tymeservesfate: nice DC now what if sony had stock would they move 5m already ?

ohh wait japan incoming

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

Strong lemming damage control.

PS4 > Xbox one/10

Deal with it

/thread

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By lglz1337

@OhSnapitz: i talk when there are facts unlike you

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

Damn shame i missed all the ownage, looks like fun

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 GrenadeLauncher

They had to cut out a third of the launch countries in order to flood the US with Xbones in the hope that some poor soul would pick one up from a dusty pile out of curiosity.

The grand Microsoft retail strategy, ladies and gentlemen. What could possibly go wrong?

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By I_can_haz

TLHBO!

"b..bu...bu..but teh 3 million victory!"

Lots of meltdowns like I predicted would happen today.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335  Edited By tymeservesfate

@heretrix said:

@Desmonic said:

@Floppy_Jim said:

This.

Aww man, good stuff lulz

no one really said the ps4 was behind...most were saying how they don't know yet. that we'd have to wait for Sony to announce numbers. what you're seeing here is cows HUGELY relieved that it wasnt behind since that have been damage controlling for 24 hours. this thread is about the XB1 being the success cows said it wouldnt be. the ps4 only being a million ahead is not that impressive when u consider all the factors. so now their rejoicing as if they proved Lems wrong. they didnt...they just avoided egg on their face. even though theres still a little syrup there.

ha! syrup...smh lol.

Karpetburnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By Karpetburnz

Lemmings will never learn lol, always counting their chickens before they hatch.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#337  Edited By X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

@OhSnapitz: There isn't really a discussion. Sony's sales and demand are greater than MS

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 GrenadeLauncher

Don't forget, it's still sold out in many places until February/March. They're still fulfilling back orders.

PS4 is gonna be fuckin' massive, holy shit. Even I wasn't expecting this!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339  Edited By deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

Seems the X1 sales is only shipped to retailers and PS4's to consumers too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340  Edited By deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
Member since 2009 • 6176 Posts

@kingtito said:

@Crossel777 said:

@kingtito said:

@Crossel777 said:

It's pretty obvious that PS4 is way ahead of that.

How is anything "pretty obvious" when you don't have anything official from Sony yet? We haven't been given any sales numbers since BOTH companies announced selling 2 million in 18 days.

Like I said little man, pretty obvious.

Congrats kid you wins the internets. So what are you going to do with all that money you just made off the 4.2 million sales?

I could care less son, I made no predictions either way. Sales don't matter much to me as long as they sell enough to keep getting all the games. That doesn't look like it's jeopardy so it's all good.

This response is satisfactory, teh butthurt is strong in this one.

Karpetburnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By Karpetburnz

@tymeservesfate said:

@heretrix said:

@Desmonic said:

@Floppy_Jim said:

This.

Aww man, good stuff lulz

no one really said the ps4 was behind...most were saying how they don't know yet. that we'd have to wait for Sony to announce numbers. what you're seeing here is cows HUGELY relieved that it wasnt behind since that have been damage controlling for 24 hours. this thread is about the XB1 being the success cows said it wouldnt be. the ps4 only being a million ahead is not that impressive when u consider all the factors. so now their rejoicing as if they proved Lems wrong. they didnt...they just avoided egg on their face. even though theres still a little syrup there.

ha! syrup...smh lol.

From what i read on the previous pages, Cows were saying "wait until Sony announces their sales before jumping to conclusions" and Lems would just scream damage controll, but cows were right, you lems shouldve waited to avoid future ownage.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#342  Edited By heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

@hoosier7 said:

Seems the X1 sales is only shipped to retailers and PS4's to consumers too.

"Over 3 million Xbox One consoles were sold to consumers in 13 countries"

Uh, no.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 tymeservesfate

@I_can_haz: goodlord picture book. learn to read smh lol.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50557 Posts

Hard to feel sorry for lems. Should have shut up

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345  Edited By Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts

@donalbane said:

As IGN pointed out, we won't get a real sense of how well the consoles are doing until we have total market saturation, which should happen in a few months. Once they launch rush is over, we'll see more meaningful sales figures... not that it matters, really. If one of them were tanking, it would matter... but the good news for Microsoft is that they aren't going to have Wii U type of problems attracting software.

It appears that the One will reach that saturation point much sooner than the PS4.

One's can be found fairly easily now. On eBay sellers are now taking a loss on them (going on average between $450-$475) whereas the PS4 continues to drive a $100 price premium.

Look at this Xbox One stock at Target in my area:

http://m.target.com/fiats-results/t-14787660?zipCode=33067&city=&state=&errorPage=fiats

20/20 Target stores have One's in stock.

Compare to the PlayStation 4, which can't even be searched via Target's website at all because of stock levels.

The PS4 has raced out to a 35% sales lead on the One without even launching in Japan. I expect the speed with which Sony outpaces Microsoft between now and E3 to only expand now. It's cheaper, clearly more popular, offers more power, and will be a stronger seller in the territories that remain than its competitors.

sora16perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 sora16perfect
Member since 2007 • 730 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@heretrix said:

@Desmonic said:

@Floppy_Jim said:

This.

Aww man, good stuff lulz

ha! syrup...smh lol.

Which is exactly what you're not doing. Have you taken into consideration that the PS4 is sold out everywhere? That the lead would be much larger if Sony was able to get more ps4's out there?

Karpetburnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 Karpetburnz

This thread started with Lemmings claiming victory and Now its the complete opposite, Lemmings having a glorious meltdown as usual.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#349  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12062 Posts

Again Cows are owned.............

Not selling 3:1 which was supposed to be guaranteed due to $100 more and E3 debacle. Sony is in for the fight of its life and any Cow that does not think so is going to be in for a rude awakening in 2014.

3 million consoles at $500 has never been done at launch ever!!!!!!!!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350  Edited By tormentos

@tymeservesfate said:

No is exactly 1,2 million behind,when the PS4 is no where to be found on store while the xbox one is flooding the market with units.

Wait aren't you one of those who ere celebrating and posting gift all around.?

42 countries vs 13 irrelevant.

1.2 million in less than 2 month pretty big gap more when the top selling unit,is selling console faster than it can produce them.

How is not a redeeming stat how.? Sony just fu**ing broke all sales records,and you think these sales are not redeeming.? This is holiday the xbox one would sell,3 million is a very good number,but is a new console on holiday without a heavy supply constrain like the xbox 360 had or the PS2.

The PS4 just broke all records and there are no consoles to sell.