Xbox One has sold 3 MILLION consoles World wide!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by BlessedChill (676 posts) -

Blackace meltdown ITT

#202 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (4082 posts) -

Don't forget, Sony made the claim they would sell 3 million by years end. Their silence might indicate that they owned themselves.

Wouldn't be the first time.

THE ONE, delivering next gen gaming to the masses.

Nothing next gen about the Shitbox, Shitbat.

The "less time" and "neck and neck" damage control is funny too considering the Quad sell two million in two days compared to two million Bones in 18. Another million in the last twenty days of 2013 is 50,000 a day which is pretty shitty considering it's usually the biggest sales period.

#203 Edited by Evo_nine (1647 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@Evo_nine said:

Just like every generation, its the games that will sell consoles in the end.

So why is the Xbone selling? It has fewer and crappier games.

Lems eat up any old shit, it'll be fun to see what happens when the fanboys have been through the shops.

Because:

Dead rising 3, Forza, Titanfall, Halo and Quantum break are system sellers.

Crack, Killflop and infaflop don't sell systems.

#204 Posted by blackace (20272 posts) -

@blackace said:

#

@lhughey said:

If the Xbox has sold 3M in 13 countries, then the PS4 must be at like 12M. Everybody knows the PS4 is going to sell at least 3x as many consoles, plus it's sold in many more countries. /S

If that was the case Sony would have announced that by now. We'll see what Sony has to say in the next couple of day. Still Microsoft selling over 3 million in just 13 countries is an incredible achievement consider all the bad press it received at their reveal and E3. The PS4 is in like 42 countries and should be well ahead because of that alone, but the lower price would also help the PS4 sell. There's no way they are 3:1 or even 2:1 ahead of the XB1.

I'm sure the Cows are already in here damage controlling this news, as that's all they do in SW is flock to every Xbox or Microsoft thread and damage control and bash the info. lol!! Sad trolling cows.

Once again people is irrelevant the number of countries because both MS and sony are manufacturing more or less the same,sony has a slight edge on MS but nothing great,is sony has 3.5 million for 42 countries and they are all sold out they can sell any more,MS has 3.1 in 13 countries and sold 3 million,when sony can produce enough units to walk in get one at any time there you will know how big or small the 42 countries shipping in are.

I don't know about 3 to 1,but 2 to 1 surely if Sony had the units to do so they would,sadly they don't have them.

It's obviously not 2:1. Now where close. Every analyst and game site have said PS4 is probably slightly ahead. It's not irrelevant the number of countries. Because if Microsoft had launched in those other 29 countries there wouldn't be XB1 in some retailers in the US and UK. They would be being sold in those 29 countries. It's like you get dumber on every new post. You have no idea how the gaming industry works.

#205 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (4082 posts) -

Lmao two mediocre launch games and three games that aren't even out yet. One of them is multiplat, two of them are probably 2015.

Xbox One, Games Zero. :)

@blackace said:

The fact that they launched a week after the PS4 and in 29 less countries, but have still been able to move over 3 million units is very, very impressive. Cows said they wouldn't even sell 1 million in 2013. Then they said the PS4 would out sell the XB1 2:1 & 3:1. Obviously all of this isn't true. Sure the PS4 is probably ahead. It should be at $100 less, being launched first and being sold in 42 countries. Sony needs to say something soon though. If they wait a week and announce $3 million + that won't be good news for them.

Like it took seven days for them to announce 2013 sales? No specific number either, sounds like it was pre-emptive damage control before CES.

Blackace meltdown ITT

Every post is a blackace meltdown.

#206 Posted by Opus_Rea-333 (951 posts) -

it wont take long until Xbox One passes PS4 and say goodbye to pauperstation 4.

#207 Posted by GoldenElementXL (2770 posts) -

You would think that people were insulting Cows mothers the way they are defending Sony in this thread. The race is closer than you predicted. Let's just wait and see how close it is when Sony releases numbers.

#208 Posted by gago-gago (9353 posts) -

Well done Xbox One.

#209 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4082 posts) -

it wont take long until Xbox One passes PS4 and say goodbye to pauperstation 4.

Around the time the mythical dGPU shows up, then?

#210 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher: pay no attention to that village idiot lem.

The lulz are lem meltdowns will be so epic when Sony announce their numbers. It would be foolish to think Sony isn't breaking records considering PS4s are sold out everywhere. I like how the idiot lems are claiming victory already, will make their meltdowns much more epic in due time.

#211 Posted by Blabadon (25933 posts) -

Dear God, and Sony hasn't even released in Japan yet. Wonder what February numbers will look like.

#212 Edited by EnviousEyezOnMe (260 posts) -

#213 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (4082 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

The lulz are lem meltdowns will be so epic when Sony announce their numbers. It would be foolish to think Sony isn't breaking records considering PS4s are sold out everywhere. I like how the idiot lems are claiming victory already, will make their meltdowns much more epic in due time.

Yeah, them gloating is rather cute. It's like winning a quarter final in the World Cup for the first time in 20 years. I guess if you have your expectations low they'll get surpassed a lot more often.

#214 Edited by Jacobistheman (3975 posts) -

@Omega-316 said:

lol oh you internet folks. 3 million sold to RETAILERS but when you actually leave your homes and go to the store u can find xbox ones on the shelves while PS4 are completely sold out. I go into ebgames and I hear ppl coming in and asking if there are any ps4s and when they can expect them. No one is asking about the xbone. I can go into my local best buy and buy a xbone. But im not because im not a idiot. I will wait for the better product.

You are an idiot.

"Over 3 million Xbox One consoles were sold to consumers in 13 countries before the end of 2013."

http://news.xbox.com/2014/01/xbox-one-january-thank-you

#215 Posted by OhSnapitz (18107 posts) -

@OhSnapitz said:

Dude do you even own a PS4?

No it doesn't have game and it sucks....

So where is that link to sony been dead last..

..so you don't even own system's you're defending.. um.. ok.

#216 Posted by PinkiePirate (2086 posts) -

It looks like the PS4 is closing in on 4 million.

#217 Edited by iKANNIBAL (14 posts) -

Anybody in the real world that actually thinks the PS4 is not the hottest next gen console right now, is out to lunch or needs a brain scan.

I can walk into any store right now and purchase an XONE, meanwhile people are still lining up early at ungodly hours outside of stores hoping a few PS4s come in, and when they do, they are gone in a matter of minutes.

Whats that indicative of? nothing just Sony sucks at keeping PS4's in stock. They've been sold out for a while now from various retailers not restocking for weeks.

#218 Edited by iKANNIBAL (14 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Don't forget, Sony made the claim they would sell 3 million by years end. Their silence might indicate that they owned themselves.

The "less time" and "neck and neck" damage control is funny too considering the Quad sell two million in two days compared to two million Bones in 18. Another million in the last twenty days of 2013 is 50,000 a day which is pretty shitty considering it's usually the biggest sales period.

Oh its definately more "Next gen" than the PS4.

Everything about it. Its interface....the Kinect intergration its features. The PS4 still has some of the errors it did within the PS3. Even in the PS4 you still need to sync trophies manually. I was playing Dead Rising 3 earlier.....telling a pack of Zombies to "Come here" makes them follow you and you can lead them to their deaths. Pick up some clothes you don't like a simple "Change clothes" and the character reverts back to his original clothing. I can tell my survivors to attack or follow. The intergration makes maneuvering very simple. Do not say there's nothing next gen about One. Its pushing more ideas than the PS4 is.

But ofcourse lems will never admit this. They will bash the One's features until the PS4 mimicks them just like they did with Achievements, in game music, party chat and every other feature Sony kindly borrowed from Microsoft and applied to PS3 with updates. It doesn't become "awesome" until Sony takes it.

#219 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4082 posts) -

@iKANNIBAL: Thanks for the talking points, marketer.

#220 Edited by tymeservesfate (1588 posts) -

@tormentos: Tormentos, stop writing me. how many of your posts do i have to ignore. i noticed you on these forums for a long while. you're the biggest bullshit tossin', fact spinnin', out of reality livin', nimrod out of the bunch. i have zero interest in holding a debate with you...i already know your pointless. i've witnessed system warriors smack you around on here for an entire generation of consoles. you mislead, and misuse, shallow "facts" to desperately try and squeeze out a win for Sony at any cost. even though you're usually still losing in the big picture of things in the argument. theres no humility or humbleness in you to even accept an ounce of ownage. even when we've seen your bullshit theories and concepts get completely destroyed countless times. you're a douche and a sore loser. i am not interested....go try and goad someone else. because i have no interest in wasting any time or effort into you. not because i pity you, or because ur pathetic...ur just thoroughly uninteresting because ur a constant blundering buffoon on these boards. so get lost please...see my posts and scroll passed them. because there's no need to waste your time either, friend. hey...don't forget to read the tire ;)

@enviouseyezonme said:

@Nonstop-Madness said:

I don't understand how Sony launching in more countries somehow deters their lead.

Sony is producing X number of consoles and are shipping them to Y number of countries.

Microsoft is producing A number of consoles and are shipping them to B number of countries.

It doesn't matter what Y is if X is the same or slightly more/less then A.

Sony is simply trying to take the lead is as many countries as possible because they'll end up selling a few million consoles in smaller countries over the entire generation.

I guarantee you Kaz Hirai walks up on stage at CES and tells the world how well the PS4 is done. Stuff like, "We didn't just have the best launch in PlayStation history, we had the best launch of any gaming console ever.", "The PS4 is in extremely high demand; we've been constantly replenishing our stocks worldwide and have been barely able to keep up with demand." etc.

Sony is wearing themselves thin across too many countries at once, THIS is why you can't find any. They don't have the productions yields to keep up with demand in 40 countries at once. MS focused on having enough for everyone in what they consider their "main territories".

So for those who live in west bumble f**k saying, "Oh X1's are everywhere". No issssh cause they focused on keeping the US plenty supplied. They dissed other countries so you could have for XMAS numbnutz! *SMH*

@Phazevariance said:

TCHBO.

They keep posting things like:

"sony probably sold more by now. " then they guess some random number that is higher than 3mil. lol at the butt hurt here. I think they were expecting x1 sales to stop or something. PS4 sales will be close but as of right now cows are just crying everywhere.

BINGO! these guys gets it. cows, not so much...

my opinion on how this gen will go solely because Microsoft is just a better managed/organized company:

#221 Posted by killatwill15 (845 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Oh its definately more "Next gen" than the PS4.

Everything about it. Its interface....the Kinect intergration its features. The PS4 still has some of the errors it did within the PS3. Even in the PS4 you still need to sync trophies manually. I was playing Dead Rising 3 earlier.....telling a pack of Zombies to "Come here" makes them follow you and you can lead them to their deaths. Pick up some clothes you don't like a simple "Change clothes" and the character reverts back to his original clothing. I can tell my survivors to attack or follow. The intergration makes maneuvering very simple. Do not say there's nothing next gen about One. Its pushing more ideas than the PS4 is.

But ofcourse lems will never admit this. They will bash the One's features until the PS4 mimicks them just like they did with Achievements, in game music, party chat and every other feature Sony kindly borrowed from Microsoft and applied to PS3 with updates. It doesn't become "awesome" until Sony takes it.

you are crazy,

the kinects camera wasn't mentioned by you why?

because everything that makes the Kinect great can be done over a microphone....

and if ps4 does all those "voice command" over headset, or better yet if xbone did the same,

the Kinect and pseye would be useless.....

P.S

a weaker gpu/cpu and wonky memory architecture does not make a next gen console

#222 Posted by millerlight89 (18347 posts) -

The PS4 is jsut as next gen as the Xbone. In a couple of years it will show in multiplat games. Hell, it already is. Those features with Kinect in DR3 are garbage. There is a delay when saying drop weapon and crap along those lines. Just push the button. Terrible integration.

#223 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4082 posts) -

my opinion on how this gen will go solely because Microsoft is just a better manage/organized company:

In your dreams. Cockbox 720p is done. When the fanboys are done buying sales are gonna plunge like a rock.

#224 Posted by Joedgabe (5110 posts) -

Nice to see the New Gen consoles are selling well.... but then ouch.. so it's almost catching up to Wii U's lifetime sales already? wow...

#225 Posted by blackace (20272 posts) -

Lmao two mediocre launch games and three games that aren't even out yet. One of them is multiplat, two of them are probably 2015.

@blackace said:

The fact that they launched a week after the PS4 and in 29 less countries, but have still been able to move over 3 million units is very, very impressive. Cows said they wouldn't even sell 1 million in 2013. Then they said the PS4 would out sell the XB1 2:1 & 3:1. Obviously all of this isn't true. Sure the PS4 is probably ahead. It should be at $100 less, being launched first and being sold in 42 countries. Sony needs to say something soon though. If they wait a week and announce $3 million + that won't be good news for them.

Like it took seven days for them to announce 2013 sales? No specific number either, sounds like it was pre-emptive damage control before CES.

@BlessedChill said:

Blackace meltdown ITT

You guys are seriously butthurt because you were wrong about the sales. Dead wrong. I don't have meltdowns idiots. I'm a TRUE GAMER. I own all the systems and play ALL the exclusive AAAE games. I know, you wish you could as well, but you're a bias trolling fanboy with no life and bow, kneel and heal to one system. Cows are such in a panic they have to try and trash every positive and negative XB1 article and thread. What are you guys so afraid on? If you were so confident about your choose of systems you wouldn't even care what XB1 did or didn't do. LOL!! Sad, sad, sad cows.

#226 Edited by tymeservesfate (1588 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher: you seem a little rabid bud, tone it down some. i mean, you'll still suck but at least you won't look as bad doing it, lol.

@I_can_haz said:

and this guy DOESNT get it...lol, smh.

#227 Posted by killatwill15 (845 posts) -

@blackace said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@blackace said:

@BlessedChill said:

Blackace meltdown ITT

You guys are seriously butthurt because you were wrong about the sales. Dead wrong. I don't have meltdowns idiots. I'm a TRUE GAMER. I own all the systems and play ALL the exclusive AAAE games. I know, you wish you could as well, but you're a bias trolling fanboy with no life and bow, kneel and heal to one system. Cows are such in a panic they have to try and trash every positive and negative XB1 article and thread. What are you guys so afraid on? If you were so confident about your choose of systems you wouldn't even care what XB1 did or didn't do. LOL!! Sad, sad, sad cows.

all candles are envious of this meltdown....

have fun jerking it to your own avatar,

tears make the best lube

#228 Posted by blackace (20272 posts) -

@blackace said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@blackace said:

@BlessedChill said:

Blackace meltdown ITT

all candles are envious of this meltdown....

have fun jerking it to your own avatar,

tears make the best lube

You should know, because you're the one crying and jerking off to my avatar. lol!! Cry more little boy.

#229 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4082 posts) -

@blackace said:

I'm a TRUE GAMER.

So you own an Ouya then? And I assume you took the time to purchase a Virtual Boy and an N-Gage.

Honestly, I don't get the fetishism of being a TRUE GAMER. It's more beneficial for the industry to show some prudence and discernment and not get crap consoles like the Xbone.

#230 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4082 posts) -
#231 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -
#232 Posted by blackace (20272 posts) -

@blackace said:

I'm a TRUE GAMER.

So you own an Ouya then? And I assume you took the time to purchase a Virtual Boy and an N-Gage.

Honestly, I don't get the fetishism of being a TRUE GAMER. It's more beneficial for the industry to show some prudence and discernment and not get crap consoles like the Xbone.

My wife owns a Kindle and I have an IPad. I can play all the Play & Apple Store games i could ever want to without ever buying a crappy Ouya. Yes, I've played both the Virtua Boy & N-Gage, but I wouldn't own any of that crap. XBox One isn't crap, that's just your opinion. Over 3 mllion units sold in less then 2 months. Fastest selling console in a month. Obviously only bias trolling fanboys like yourself think the system is crap. There are gamers who didn't want an XB1, played it and now want one. lol!! You cows need to realize that your opinion doesn't equal fact and millions of other gamers have much different opinions toward other systems then yours. I love my PS4 as well. I just want more games for it.

#233 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@blackace said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@blackace said:

I'm a TRUE GAMER.

Fastest selling console in a month.

Link to prove this bullshit you pulled from your ass?

#234 Posted by tymeservesfate (1588 posts) -
#235 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -
#236 Edited by xxgunslingerxx (4060 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@Jakandsigz said:

@Desmonic said:

@Jakandsigz said:

@Desmonic said:

Aren't you jumping the gun a little bit TC? We haven't had any more numbers from Sony shortly after launch. Would laugh if Sony shows a lead of 1 million+.

Either way, congrats to MS :)

Read the second post. I assumed most people would not read that because SW and reading don't mix. I would say tie or so. If only because of PS4 supply.

I read it. And it clearly did not say "tie". You clearly say "close behind" without any numbers but the MS ones.

Like I said: jumping the gun much?

What part of "tie or so" are you not able to comprehend through you small head.

What part of "close behind" = "tie"? Is that not what you told me to read? Your second post which says "Sony should be close behind"? In what way or shape does that mean "tie"? Do you even English TC?...

Know actually you just don't know how to read in context. yes i said the PS4 is close behind, and then I clarified FURTHER by saying it will probably a tie or so by the time of Sony's announcement, which is what YOU were talking about.

are you dumb? you said tie or so after he already posted....

#237 Posted by xxgunslingerxx (4060 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@Jakandsigz said:

@Desmonic said:

@Jakandsigz said:

@Desmonic said:

Aren't you jumping the gun a little bit TC? We haven't had any more numbers from Sony shortly after launch. Would laugh if Sony shows a lead of 1 million+.

Either way, congrats to MS :)

Read the second post. I assumed most people would not read that because SW and reading don't mix. I would say tie or so. If only because of PS4 supply.

I read it. And it clearly did not say "tie". You clearly say "close behind" without any numbers but the MS ones.

Like I said: jumping the gun much?

What part of "tie or so" are you not able to comprehend through you small head.

What part of "close behind" = "tie"? Is that not what you told me to read? Your second post which says "Sony should be close behind"? In what way or shape does that mean "tie"? Do you even English TC?...

Know actually you just don't know how to read in context. yes i said the PS4 is close behind, and then I clarified FURTHER by saying it will probably a tie or so by the time of Sony's announcement, which is what YOU were talking about.

are you dumb? you said tie or so after he already posted....

#238 Edited by NFJSupreme (5150 posts) -

Cows are in full meltdown and damage control. You guys are pathetic.

#239 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4082 posts) -

@I_can_haz: @GrenadeLauncher:

AHH, COW TEARS....rain down on meh!!

That's not rain. That's my steaming hot piss. Enjoy every last drop. :)

@blackace said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@blackace said:

I'm a TRUE GAMER.

Fastest selling console in a month.

Link to prove this bullshit you pulled from your ass?

It's Larry Hyrb's bullshit PR that presumes that MS sold 100,000 Xbones equally every day it was available in November. I like that the lems still believe it.

#241 Posted by stereointegrity (10701 posts) -

this thread went from lems going ape shit to straight lulz with all the gifs and pictures hahahahahaha

#242 Edited by tymeservesfate (1588 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@tymeservesfate said:

please, name calling and angst now? i knew it...you can only debate with stupid meme's, pictures, and gifs. as far as actually saying something...naw. the result of being raised solely on picture books ladies and gentlemen. the stupidity and ineptness is pretty impressive though with the size of his massive forehead lol. it must consist of 99.9% bone...no brain stashed in there anywhere. how are you 6 plus feet and your forehead is still disproportion with the rest of your body? genetics i guess...u were just meant to look like the elephant man's younger brother lol. anyway...lets keep this at a certain standard please. besides it's a pretty obvious sign you're losing in the discussion when your replies start becoming only petty insults. then i start playing self defense and insulting back...its an ugly ugly thing. lets not do it bud :)

#243 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@tymeservesfate said:

please, name calling and angst now? i knew it...you can only debate with stupid meme's, pictures, and gifs. as far as actually saying something...naw. the result of being raised solely on picture books ladies and gentlemen. the stupidity and ineptness is pretty impressive though with the size of his massive forehead lol. it must consist of 99.9 bone...no brain stashed in there anywhere. how are 6 plus feet and your forehead is still disproportion with the rest of your body? genetics i guess...u were just meant to look like the elephant man's younger brother lol. anyway...lets keep this at a certain standard please. because it's a pretty obvious sign you're losing in the discussion when your replies start becoming only petty insults. then i start playing self defense and insulting back...its an ugly ugly thing. lets not do it bud :)

#244 Posted by tymeservesfate (1588 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher: it's not really a stream of water there guy...its more of a spray or shower of water....u can't tell the difference? and if you can then why is making yourself look like a rabid raving idiot fun for you?

#245 Posted by tymeservesfate (1588 posts) -

@I_can_haz: oh trust me, i know you didnt read picture book.

#246 Posted by Caseytappy (2131 posts) -

To much shit in this thread to read but is the PS4 still outselling the Bone at a 1/3 ratio as Cows claim again and again ?

#247 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (4082 posts) -

Lemming vermin tears will be particularly good once the sales crater Wii U-style after the fanboys got their oversized VCR.

#248 Edited by nyzma23 (918 posts) -
#249 Posted by Suppaman100 (3771 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

my opinion on how this gen will go solely because Microsoft is just a better manage/organized company:

In your dreams. Cockbox 720p is done. When the fanboys are done buying sales are gonna plunge like a rock.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

JUST LOL!

TLHBO

/thread

#250 Posted by Caseytappy (2131 posts) -

Lolchartz was a little over 20 % off at just under 2.5 million which is close for them.

Keep using them Cows !