Xbox One has sold 3 MILLION consoles World wide!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@OhSnapitz said:

@tormentos said:

@OhSnapitz said:

Dude do you even own a PS4?

No it doesn't have game and it sucks....

So where is that link to sony been dead last..

..so you don't even own system's you're defending.. um.. ok.

So no link you pulled the PS4 been dead last from your ass i see..ok

@iKANNIBAL said:

@KratosTwin said:

Anybody in the real world that actually thinks the PS4 is not the hottest next gen console right now, is out to lunch or needs a brain scan.

I can walk into any store right now and purchase an XONE, meanwhile people are still lining up early at ungodly hours outside of stores hoping a few PS4s come in, and when they do, they are gone in a matter of minutes.

Whats that indicative of? nothing just Sony sucks at keeping PS4's in stock. They've been sold out for a while now from various retailers not restocking for weeks.

Really so sony beating MS in UK even with less time on the market is not an indication of that.? How about the fact that MS didn't claim to be the fastest selling unit in December.?

They don't suck they just sell every damn unit they ship as soon as they shipped,unlike xbox one who stay at retailers much longer.

@tymeservesfate said:

@tormentos: Tormentos, stop writing me. how many of your posts do i have to ignore. i noticed you on these forums for a long while. you're the biggest bullshit tossin', fact spinnin', out of reality livin', nimrod out of the bunch. i have zero interest in holding a debate with you...i already know your pointless. i've witnessed system warriors smack you around on here for an entire generation of consoles. you mislead, and misuse, shallow "facts" to desperately try and squeeze out a win for Sony at any cost. even though you're usually still losing in the big picture of things in the argument. theres no humility or humbleness in you to even accept an ounce of ownage. even when we've seen your bullshit theories and concepts get completely destroyed countless times. you're a douche and a sore loser. i am not interested....go try and goad someone else. because i have no interest in wasting any time or effort into you. not because i pity you, or because ur pathetic...ur just thoroughly uninteresting because ur a constant blundering buffoon on these boards. so get lost please...see my posts and scroll passed them. because there's no need to waste your time either, friend. hey...don't forget to read the tire ;)

BINGO! these guys gets it. cows, not so much...

my opinion on how this gen will go solely because Microsoft is just a better managed/organized company:

When you talk about other people been fanboys when you are on a thread about xbox one sales trying to parade the xbox one as been ahead without even know sony numbers who is the real blind fanboy.?

This is my bullsh** theory,

Sony sold more PS4 in UK than MS sold xbox one,even that MS had a 1 week advantage,so not only sony out shipped MS in UK while having more countries to fee they also outsold them,have you see MS claim the xbox one is the number 1 next gen console on NA.?

Yeah that is because it isn't the PS4 is,and when the next numbers for sony come out you will be own pretty bad.

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@blackace said:

I'm a TRUE GAMER.

So you own an Ouya then? And I assume you took the time to purchase a Virtual Boy and an N-Gage.

Honestly, I don't get the fetishism of being a TRUE GAMER. It's more beneficial for the industry to show some prudence and discernment and not get crap consoles like the Xbone.

He is not a true gamer he is a true lemming,that gets a meltdown every time something bad about MS surface..hahaha

The poor dude try to claim he was a manticore,but we all know he is a die hard lemming 24 7.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts
@nyzma23 said:

LOL I love this gif so true

@tymeservesfate said:

Lemming delusion is best delusion.

Enjoy third place for a third generation, it's funny how Xbox always ends up there.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#253  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

Man Sony Fan is coming unglued in this thread.

Still no announcement from Sony about how many units they have sold in 2013????????

So just to recap Sony Fans attitude.

Sony Fan: 'PS4 is selling 3:1 over the Xboner.'

Then the numbers come out.

Sony Fan: 'Those 3 million are just shipped to retailers.'

The DC continues.

Sony Fan: 'We know for sure that the PS4 is probably at 4 million sold.'

More crystal balling.

Sony Fan: 'The PS4 had shortage problems if it had proper supply it would be killing the Xboner.'

Sony Fan continue to be the clowns of SW.

3 million at $500 is $1.5 billion in revenue for those that cant count. If Sony sells a million more consoles that would put them at $1.6 billion in revenue. Sony thought they could not sell at $500 again and went the cheap route and are getting shown by MSoft that if you actually have value you are rewarded.

Just one more lesson that MSoft is showing the business inept Sony how to do things. Kaz will be fired soon.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Still no announcement from Sony about how many units they have sold in 2013????????

The DC continues.

More crystal balling.

Sony Fan: 'The PS4 had shortage problems if it had proper supply it would be killing the Xboner.'

3 million at $500 is $1.5 billion in revenue for those that cant count. If Sony sells a million more consoles that would put them at $1.6 billion in revenue. Sony thought they could not sell at $500 again and went the cheap route and are getting shown by MSoft that if you actually have value you are rewarded.

Just one more lesson that MSoft is showing the business inept Sony how to do things. Kaz will be fired soon.

haha because revenue = profit? haha great logic. ps4 will DESTROY x1, watch and see. the x1 supply has met the demand, they are easily purchasable now so sales will slow down dramatically this month. m$ will see a slight bump when they launch in rest of euro but even x360 at cheaper price than ps3 couldnt penerate that market so x1 stands no chance. no one expect rapid xbots give a sh$t about m$ or $hitbox. i cant wait to see the ownage after bu-bu-bu-titanfall does nothing for x1 haha

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kuu2 said:

The DC continues.

More crystal balling.

haha because revenue = profit? haha great logic. ps4 will DESTROY x1, watch and see. the x1 supply has met the demand, they are easily purchasable now so sales will slow down dramatically this month. m$ will see a slight bump when they launch in rest of euro but even x360 at cheaper price than ps3 couldnt penerate that market so x1 stands no chance. no one expect rapid xbots give a sh$t about m$ or $hitbox. i cant wait to see the ownage after bu-bu-bu-titanfall does nothing for x1 haha

Man Sony Fan really is upset at the logic behind my post. Can you point out where I said anything about profit? I am simply pointing out how many more consoles Sony has to sell to even come close to what MSoft can generate on less sales.

Also can you point me to where either console has shown its profitability??? I am not talking about hardware cost breakdowns either. Can't wait till the annual share holders call where Sony has to come clean on how much money they are still losing.

BruceBenzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#256 BruceBenzing
Member since 2013 • 406 Posts

@Caseytappy: Like I said last year: Arguing with a Cow is like playing Chess with a pigeon. The pigeon will knock over the pieces, poop on the board and then fly back to the rest of the flock claiming victory.

Heck there's even an Internet Rambo Cow posting in meltdown mode....

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@kuu2 said:

3:1 refers to continental Europe which is true. Gets to 5:1 in countries like Spain. It's 3:2 in the UK, again meeting projections and about 45/55 in the US. I'm not sure how much more longer MS can consider flooding the US market with Xbones as viable considering supply met demand a few weeks ago.

As for the so-called "profit," kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu2 once again fails to recognise that the razor thin profit margin from the garbage camera and non-existent "features" it has still had to cover R&D, marketing, that juicy $400 million NFL deal and all the damage control over the last six months. Shitbox is gonna make a big, fat loss. Hopefully it won't push it back over $4 billion total. LOL. Almost as deluded as the lems who think Shitbox Live brings in a billion a year when it's closer to $56 million over ten years.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

I'm going to buck the trend for a minute.

Yes, we all know that XBoxes are on shelves whereas PS4 is sold out just about everywhere. That being said, it's not exactly a stretch of the imagination that MS is selling everything they produce right now (to retail). This is still the launch cycle for both systems and the reality of the matter is that retail is ordering units that haven't even been produced yet.

The PS4 will obviously sell more than the XBone. That is a given at this point. That being said, Sony can't sell something they haven't made yet. Demand for the PS4 could be 4:1 on the XBone, but the only PS4 that sells is one that is made. Meanwhile, retail still doesn't have a fully adequate supply of the XBone, either. Hell, there are still many countries the thing was supposed to launch in originally that it hasn't fulfilled.

Long story short. If the PS4 has outsold the XBone, it's because their capacity to manufacture the console is simply better. Both consoles are selling irrespective of demand right now. Both XBone supporters and PS4 supporters need to bare this in mind.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 Shewgenja

Correction: irrespective of consumer demand.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 ghostwarrior786

@kuu2 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kuu2 said:

The DC continues.

More crystal balling.

Man Sony Fan really is upset at the logic behind my post. Can you point out where I said anything about profit? I am simply pointing out how many more consoles Sony has to sell to even come close to what MSoft can generate on less sales.

Also can you point me to where either console has shown its profitability??? I am not talking about hardware cost breakdowns either. Can't wait till the annual share holders call where Sony has to come clean on how much money they are still losing.

u implied that some how revenue = victory. i never said either consoles are profitable at this point, all i said was ps4 will destroy x1 which it will

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

Great news for MS and Xbox One as the console is fantastic in my opinion. As for Sony I think they are close to or just over 4 million, which is fantastic as well. I don't want either of these consoles to get to far ahead of the other. I want them to fight to and nail, killing themselves for our money as that's whats best for all gamers.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 Shewgenja

@shawn30 said:

Great news for MS and Xbox One as the console is fantastic in my opinion. As for Sony I think they are close to or just over 4 million, which is fantastic as well. I don't want either of these consoles to get to far ahead of the other. I want them to fight to and nail, killing themselves for our money as that's whats best for all gamers.

Having a clear winner is what is best for gamers. It means developers and publishers aren't splitting resources and trying to put money only on "safe bets" like what plagued last generation.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@shawn30 said:

Having a clear winner is what is best for gamers. It means developers and publishers aren't splitting resources and trying to put money only on "safe bets" like what plagued last generation.

LOL! Competition is good for innovation. Given that the platforms are so similar, cross-platform development should be easier than ever.

You just want Sony to dominate because you are a cow. Regardless of who wins, this new gen's sales differences are going to most likely be the same as last gen's for the Playstation and Xbox brands.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 StormyJoe

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kuu2 said:

The DC continues.

More crystal balling.

PS4 will "DESTROY" XB1? Ha ha ha ha ha.... You are a f-nut cow, dude. Even with launching in more territories, the PS4 is not "destroying" the Xbox One in sales.

And, once games like TitanFall and Quantum Break launch, the Xbox One will gain even more momentum.

Karpetburnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 Karpetburnz
Member since 2013 • 532 Posts

Lems! dont get to carried away here, If Sony comes out and says "we have sold 4 million" you lems will go back to saying "bu bu but PS4 is available in more country's" or "Sales dont matter, stupid cows!". you lems are only setting yourselves up for future ownage.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

I expect the Xbox Ones and PS4 to pass the Wii u by the end of January. Especially with the hype of the announced upcoming games being so near. That is to say if the 5.5 million reggie stated is shipped instead of sold.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

I expect the Xbox Ones and PS4 to pass the Wii u by the end of January. Especially with the hype of the announced upcoming games being so near. That is to say if the 5.5 million reggie stated is shipped instead of sold.

Avatar image for deactivated-585ea4b128526
deactivated-585ea4b128526

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 deactivated-585ea4b128526
Member since 2007 • 612 Posts

1.8m in the US last month, and nearly 1m in Europe. Plus the surge at walmarts and best buys, every store received around 20 units. Sony's waiting for the 5 million mark for their announcement. Not some pointless 3m mark it met almost a month ago.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@tormentos:

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@nyzma23 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Enjoy third place for a third generation, it's funny how Xbox always ends up there.

oh son, your delusional. please, lay down. Sony ending last gen in third place really affected cows, i can see this. i mean, this one's angry all the time and just lying to himself. while others can only talk with picture cards. yikes...the mighty have fallen, oh yes. one little glimpse of positivity for Sony/ps4 and these guys are clinging onto it for dear life. any positivity for Xbox/MS then they go through all measures to damage control and publicly cry through their fact spinning efforts. but cmon guys...we know, you're not fooling anyone. you're fooling NO ONE, we know.

and stop quoting me, please. you're having hissy fits son. if you can't even accept the ps3 didnt get the silver medal last gen then there's no point in you. seriously, if you can't even admit and deal with that little truth then there's no reason to get any alerts from/about your angry little ass writing me some more of your delusional little words.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By Shewgenja

@StormyJoe said:

@Shewgenja said:

@shawn30 said:

LOL! Competition is good for innovation. Given that the platforms are so similar, cross-platform development should be easier than ever.

You just want Sony to dominate because you are a cow. Regardless of who wins, this new gen's sales differences are going to most likely be the same as last gen's for the Playstation and Xbox brands.

Selling equally does not equal competition. The companies compete for big videogame industry bucks because it is an ultra-lucrative winner-takes-all market. We win because there always seems to be at least three companies willing to gamble on that.

Enough with the fanboyism fuckery for one second. This has been the rule of the videogame industry since the 80's. I'm not exactly reinventing the wheel here. If you think a game like Katamari Damacy would be invented last generation with a crazy two way race for hardcore gamers and a console that strip-mined the casuals, I'd certainly like you to point out at least one title or franchise that proves me wrong? You can't, though. It was the rise of Call of Duty homeboy and that's what you get with your completely flawed logic.

The shoe is on the other foot when it comes to your proclivity for the XBox brand. That's the one and only argument with a shred of veracity for keeping MSes boat afloat. Yet, it points squarely at its biggest weakness. After all, MS was shutting down studios and even sold Bungie at a time they were gaining market share. Plain and simply, XBox has been a cancer on gaming.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#272 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

THey will overtake Wii U in no time and leave it in the dust at this rate

Karpetburnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 Karpetburnz

@joehult: could be right, Sony could be waiting until they hit 5 million for all we know, If Sony responds with a higher number, these Lems in this thread will suddenly be singing in a different tune.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#274 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Honest question, are you dyslexic? You consistently use the term "Sony Fan" when you're referring to a group of people. You also always capitalize "Fan" improperly; it should be "Sony fans".

Just curious!

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 GrenadeLauncher

@tymeservesfate: LMAO. Cold hard truth hurts.

Lems gonna lem, I guess.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 ghostwarrior786

@StormyJoe said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kuu2 said:

The DC continues.

More crystal balling.

PS4 will "DESTROY" XB1? Ha ha ha ha ha.... You are a f-nut cow, dude. Even with launching in more territories, the PS4 is not "destroying" the Xbox One in sales.

And, once games like TitanFall and Quantum Break launch, the Xbox One will gain even more momentum.

bu-bu-bu- titanfalll!!!!! the ownage is going to be hilarious haha people acting as if titanfall is somehow going to propel x1 to heavenly heights, *spoiler* it aint gona do sh&t, bank of it *spoiler*. the ps4 is heavily supply constrained, the x1 is sitting on the shelves

masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 masiisam
Member since 2003 • 5723 Posts

That’s crazy MS has sold so many already…Im mean after the whole E3 180..Higher price point..forced Kinect…sub 1080p…and a lackluster launch line up..it really does show how the Xbox brand has grown during the course of last gen where the PS3 brand lost tons of market share to both MS and NIN.

The fact MS is right there with them in sales given all the above is kinda funny to watch the cows try to 180 it.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@tormentos:

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@nyzma23 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

oh son, your delusional. please, lay down. Sony ending last gen in third place really affected cows, i can see this. i mean, this one's angry all the time and just lying to himself. while others can only talk with picture cards. yikes...the mighty have fallen, oh yes. one little glimpse of positivity for Sony/ps4 and these guys are clinging onto it for dear life. any positivity for Xbox/MS then they go through all measures to damage control and publicly cry through their fact spinning efforts. but cmon guys...we know, you're not fooling anyone. you're fooling NO ONE, we know.

and stop quoting me, please. you're having hissy fits son. and if you can't even accept the ps3 didnt get the silver medal last gen then there's no point in you. seriously, if you can't even admit and deal with that little truth then there's no reason to get any alerts from/about your angry little ass writing me more of your delusional little words.

Sony and MS ended tied last gen,even that the PS3 was $600 a year late and MS had a $300 less option,so not even with all that they could win a damn freaking gen,all they could do with their money hats is been tied with a sony that mess up,this gen things will be very different and current sales are showing sorry bro.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#279  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

Assuming official numbers are 3M worldwide .. can we all say now that VGCHARTZ is not THAT off this gen ?!! They are right on the spot arent they ?! Because if thats the case PS4s numbers are too high!

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By StormyJoe

@Shewgenja said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Shewgenja said:

@shawn30 said:

Selling equally does not equal competition. The companies compete for big videogame industry bucks because it is an ultra-lucrative winner-takes-all market. We win because there always seems to be at least three companies willing to gamble on that.

Enough with the fanboyism fuckery for one second. This has been the rule of the videogame industry since the 80's. I'm not exactly reinventing the wheel here. If you think a game like Katamari Damacy would be invented last generation with a crazy two way race for hardcore gamers and a console that strip-mined the casuals, I'd certainly like you to point out at least one title or franchise that proves me wrong? You can't, though. It was the rise of Call of Duty homeboy and that's what you get with your completely flawed logic.

The shoe is on the other foot when it comes to your proclivity for the XBox brand. That's the one and only argument with a shred of veracity for keeping MSes boat afloat. Yet, it points squarely at its biggest weakness. After all, MS was shutting down studios and even sold Bungie at a time they were gaining market share. Plain and simply, XBox has been a cancer on gaming.

Definition of "competition":Rivalry between two or more businesses striving for the same customer or market. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/competition

PS sales are good for MS consumers, and MS sales are good for PS consumers - competition breeds innovation.

That's business 030 (below 101).

You are just too big of a moo-cow fanboy to embrace reality.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 StormyJoe

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kuu2 said:

The DC continues.

More crystal balling.

bu-bu-bu- titanfalll!!!!! the ownage is going to be hilarious haha people acting as if titanfall is somehow going to propel x1 to heavenly heights, *spoiler* it aint gona do sh&t, bank of it *spoiler*. the ps4 is heavily supply constrained, the x1 is sitting on the shelves

Your brain matter has shifted to black. Every industry expert says TitanFall will be an XB1 system seller.

TitanFall, Quantum Break, Halo, etc. - all will make the XB1 a more desirable platform. Only moo-cow fanboys would say otherwise.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

That's pretty low....

Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 Douevenlift_bro

Something tells me PS4 passed 3 million a LONG time ago...

Some lems actually think its behind? Oh dear. I'll break my posting hiatus for this self ownage :)

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#284 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

Man I love PS fanboy logic...der there are no PS4s in stock where I live so it's selling more...lol. the Target right down the street has 5 PS4s in the case, and only 2 Bones...so the Bones must be selling quicker right?

Maybe it could be that MS is just restocking quicker since they only launched in a limited amount of countries? I know the Wal-Mart down the street from me has sold out and restocked the Bone numerous times since launch.

Lets wait for the official guesstimates from both companies before trying to argue sales numbers. I'm sure Sony will announce 9 million PS4s sold since according to fanboys the PS4 is outselling the Bone 3:1 world wide. Fanboy logic, an oxymoron if there ever was one.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 GrenadeLauncher

@StormyJoe: Industry experts like Geoff Keighley, Arthur Gies, Adam Sessler and Ben Kuchera?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 StormyJoe

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe: Industry experts like Geoff Keighley, Arthur Gies, Adam Sessler and Ben Kuchera?

Did you watch the post E3 videos on GiantBomb and IGN?

I tell you what - you go find some articles that say TitanFall will NOT be a system seller for the XB1 and well talk.

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#287  Edited By Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

Lol was just announced 4.2 million PS4 sold worldwide as of December 28th oh lems

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

@tormentos said:

@OhSnapitz said:

@tormentos said:

@OhSnapitz said:

Dude do you even own a PS4?

No it doesn't have game and it sucks....

So where is that link to sony been dead last..

..so you don't even own system's you're defending.. um.. ok.

So no link you pulled the PS4 been dead last from your ass i see..ok

Here's your link to the last OFFICIAL sales numbers reported

Ok so now where's your playsation systems?

Dude you're a joke.. defending something to the death and you don't even own one.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

THE

LEMMINGS

HAVE

BEEN

WELL

AND

TRULY

MOTHERFUCKING

OWNED

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#290  Edited By Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Fucking hell, what a backfire.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

EPIC THREAD BACKFIRE!!!

TLHBO!

"bu..bu..bu..but teh 3.1 millionz"

Told you guys not to jump the gun early. You never learn, next month the whole cycle of selfownage will continue.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@OhSnapitz: @kuu2: @tymeservesfate:
I miss you guys.

-Damien-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#293 -Damien-
Member since 2004 • 5355 Posts

THIS IS PURE OWNAGE BEYOND EPIC PROPORTION

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@ I can haz. Epic gif is epic

Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 Douevenlift_bro

@Douevenlift_bro said:

Something tells me PS4 passed 3 million a LONG time ago...

Some lems actually think its behind? Oh dear. I'll break my posting hiatus for this self ownage :)

and to quote myself, TLHBO ! LMAO

I said so!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
Member since 2009 • 6176 Posts

@kingtito said:

@Crossel777 said:

It's pretty obvious that PS4 is way ahead of that.

How is anything "pretty obvious" when you don't have anything official from Sony yet? We haven't been given any sales numbers since BOTH companies announced selling 2 million in 18 days.

Like I said little man, pretty obvious.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#298 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

@Desmonic said:

@Floppy_Jim said:

Fucking hell, what a backfire.

This.

I warned TC and other people to not jump the gun, to wait for the numbers before making any bold claims XD

Aww man, good stuff lulz

Yeah. This should have been clear to anyone with an iota of common sense. PS4 is doing better in ex-Xbox strongholds, how could it possibly not have sold more in total (?)

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#299  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher: lol

Karpetburnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 Karpetburnz

I knew this would happen, Lems counted their chickens before they hatched, what a bunch of idiots.