Xbox 360 Vs PS3 ROUND 1

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#401 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]it's moments like these that make it all worth it. the extra content is exclusive just like the extra content for ng:s is exclusive.Dualshockin

The core of the problem:You are comparing the already available Ninja Gaiden Sigma content to optional(And)downloadable content for a multiplatform game. The Ninja Gaiden Sigma content is not meant to be labeled as extra content:It is simply,the games content.The comparison to previous games is a result of it simply having the same Main character+Artstyle+Basic storyline. Now look at GTA4:The 50 million Dollars Microsoft paid R*,is for extra downloadable content to be made available a few months after the core game that is Grand Theft Auto 4 becomes available for multiple platforms.The Grand Theft Auto 4 extra downloadable content is Exclusive to the Xbox 360 platform,the core game is not. Now let me bring up another interesting issue:Ninja Gaiden Sigma is indeed getting downloadable content.But you and I both have never heard of it being labeled as exclusive content,why?Because the core game is exclusive to begin with.

and the core of ninja gaiden sigma is multiplat. it differentiates itself from black by the extra content just like gta4 for the 360 differentiates itself from the ps3 version by its extra content. it doesn't matter how it comes about.

The way it comes about is why this debate is still going. The fact of the matter is Ninja Gaiden Sigma is meant to introduce Playstation gamers to the Ninja Gaiden Franchise.If I have never played NG on Xbox 1,and I purchase NGS,there is absolutely 0 way of me knowing if the content is somehow 'extra' or not:All I will immediately know is I have purchased a game that exists on no other platform apart from the Playstation 3.

oh. now the purpose behind the game is what makes it exclusive? i've never seen reasoning change so much in a single thread before. my argument has been the same from the beginning.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#402 Dualshockin
Member since 2006 • 7826 Posts
Look no matter how hard you argue only a small number of cows (the vocal and dare I say wind up merchants generally) consider this an exclusive. No matter howmuch youargue and complain or attempt to use you own obscure definition of what an exclusive is, this is not and will not be considered and exclusive.blue_hazy_basic
The same could be said for your fellow supporters,no matter how much proof and facts they receive they will never admit NGS is the Ps3s first exclusive AAA on GameSpot. At the end of the day,those of us who know when and where the term exclusive is applicable are the same ones that know Ninja Gaiden Sigma is a Playstation 3 Exclusive.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#403 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]Look no matter how hard you argue only a small number of cows (the vocal and dare I say wind up merchants generally) consider this an exclusive. No matter howmuch youargue and complain or attempt to use you own obscure definition of what an exclusive is, this is not and will not be considered and exclusive.Dualshockin
The same could be said for your fellow supporters,no matter how much proof and facts they receive they will never admit NGS is the Ps3s first exclusive AAA on GameSpot. At the end of the day,those of us who know when and where the term exclusive is applicable are the same ones that know Ninja Gaiden Sigma is a Playstation 3 Exclusive.

at the end of the day you are trying to change6 years of system wars rules just so that you can call a game a ps3 AAAE. why this game? why should this one game be made an exception?

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404 Dualshockin
oh. now the purpose behind the game is what makes it exclusive? i've never seen reasoning change so much in a single thread before. my argument has been the same from the beginning.CaseyWegner
No,you have read it wrong:The availability of the title+Announcement of availability of the title on (x) platform("x" being one of the 4)are what determine if the said title is to be exclusive or not. My argument from the start is this:If I can not buy NGS on any other platform,if it is not coming to any other platform,it is exclusive. Deny it all you want,it's that simple.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405 Dualshockin

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]Look no matter how hard you argue only a small number of cows (the vocal and dare I say wind up merchants generally) consider this an exclusive. No matter howmuch youargue and complain or attempt to use you own obscure definition of what an exclusive is, this is not and will not be considered and exclusive.CaseyWegner

at the end of the day you are trying to change6 years of system wars rules just so that you can call a game a ps3 AAAE. why this game? why should this one game be made an exception?

Not even in the slighest,it is infact the competition that are trying their very best to bend the general gaming rules in order to bring down an excellent Playstation 3 title. Going by your very own personal rule:"If it's available on more than one platform,it's not exclusive." I ask you for the(6th time now I believe),is Ninja Gaiden Sigma available on more than one platform?Yes or No?
fileman3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406 fileman3
Member since 2005 • 401 Posts
the ps3 tries to swing but it dosent have enough ram
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]oh. now the purpose behind the game is what makes it exclusive? i've never seen reasoning change so much in a single thread before. my argument has been the same from the beginning.Dualshockin
No,you have read it wrong:The availability of the title+Announcement of availability of the title on (x) platform("x" being one of the 4)are what determine if the said title is to be exclusive or not. My argument from the start is this:If I can not buy NGS on any other platform,if it is not coming to any other platform,it is exclusive. Deny it all you want,it's that simple.

would you stop looking at the game's damn name? ninja gaiden sigma is just ninja gaiden black with better graphics and bonus content. if you want to call that exclusive then there are a boat load of other games you're going to have to admit are exclusives now as well but you obviously don't want to do that because they aren't ps3 games.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]Look no matter how hard you argue only a small number of cows (the vocal and dare I say wind up merchants generally) consider this an exclusive. No matter howmuch youargue and complain or attempt to use you own obscure definition of what an exclusive is, this is not and will not be considered and exclusive.Dualshockin

Not even in the slighest,it is infact the competition that are trying their very best to bend the general gaming rules in order to bring down an excellent Playstation 3 title. Going by your very own personal rule:"If it's available on more than one platform,it's not exclusive." I ask you for the(6th time now I believe),is Ninja Gaiden Sigma available on more than one platform?Yes or No?

no. no. no. let meenlighten you on some system wars history. resident evil: remake, genma onimusha, metal gear solid 2: substance, silent hill 2: restless dreams, metal gear solid: the twin snakes...none of these were allowed to be considered exlusive. why should an exception be made for ninja gaiden sigma?

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#409 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]oh. now the purpose behind the game is what makes it exclusive? i've never seen reasoning change so much in a single thread before. my argument has been the same from the beginning.CaseyWegner

would you stop looking at the game's damn name? ninja gaiden sigma is just ninja gaiden black with better graphics and bonus content. if you want to call that exclusive then there are a boat load of other games you're going to have to admit are exclusives now as well but you obviously don't want to do that because they aren't ps3 games.

I knew this argument wasn't going to stop while I was gone man can't you guys change subject NGS is the same thing as NGB but with more content simple as that..

Mcell89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410 Mcell89
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

the ps3 tries to swing but it dosent have enough ramfileman3

But the sheer power of the swing, blows the Xbox over. The 360 stands up and throws in a uppercut, but amazingly the PS3 dodges it matrix style, it has somehow calculated the 360's next move using teh Cellzzzz. A quick counter combined with an integrated Wifi beam finishes of the 360. Three red lights lit up, while microsoft Sam mumbles: "Can't finish the fight".*overheating noises*

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 Dualshockin

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]oh. now the purpose behind the game is what makes it exclusive? i've never seen reasoning change so much in a single thread before. my argument has been the same from the beginning.CaseyWegner

The "damn name" is different,the content is new,the graphics are amazing,the game can only be bought on the Playstation 3 platform. This is a NGS debate(With GTA 4 somewhere in it),if there are other games whereby their exclusivity is debatable then by all means,let's arrange a proper time to conduct the debate for them.
papa_smurf_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 papa_smurf_23
Member since 2007 • 544 Posts
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]oh. now the purpose behind the game is what makes it exclusive? i've never seen reasoning change so much in a single thread before. my argument has been the same from the beginning.DeadMan1290

I knew this argument wasn't going to stop while I was gone man can't you guys change subject NGS is the same thing as NGB but with more content simple as that..

yep, still at it
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 DeadMan1290
[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]oh. now the purpose behind the game is what makes it exclusive? i've never seen reasoning change so much in a single thread before. my argument has been the same from the beginning.papa_smurf_23

yep, still at it

It's amazing actually being that this whole thread was just about Xbox 360 fighting the PS3 in some fun, and fact-full posts from all of us now it's truned into a ''NGS is a PS3 exclusive and it ain't the same as NGB'' thread.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]oh. now the purpose behind the game is what makes it exclusive? i've never seen reasoning change so much in a single thread before. my argument has been the same from the beginning.Dualshockin

The "damn name" is different,the content is new,the graphics are amazing,the game can only be bought on the Playstation 3 platform. This is a NGS debate(With GTA 4 somewhere in it),if there are other games whereby their exclusivity is debatable then by all means,let's arrange a proper time to conduct the debate for them.

THE NAME DOESN'T MATTER. the game is the same as earlier versions but with bonus content. there is no way around it unless you want to change the rules to make it so.

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 DeadMan1290
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]oh. now the purpose behind the game is what makes it exclusive? i've never seen reasoning change so much in a single thread before. my argument has been the same from the beginning.Dualshockin

But the same great gameplay and the amazing graphics were bought to Xbox also....So this leads us back to square one.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416 Dualshockin
no. no. no. let meenlighten you on some system wars history. resident evil: remake, genma onimusha, metal gear solid 2: substance, silent hill 2: restless dreams, metal gear solid: the twin snakes...none of these were allowed to be considered exlusive. why should an exception be made for ninja gaiden sigma?CaseyWegner
Twin Snakes=Exclusive to the Cube.I know it's origins,and I still say it is exclusive.What makes you believe I deny it's exclusivity? No one is trying to make NGS an exception,it is purely the facts that make it an exclusive game. Now,why won't you answer this simple question?Can I buy+play Ninja Gaiden Sigma on any other platfrom apart from the Playstation 3?
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 Dualshockin
THE NAME DOESN'T MATTER. the game is the same as earlier versions but with bonus content. there is no way around it unless you want to change the rules to make it so.CaseyWegner
To you it doesn't,to me it does.It is an opinion,you believe it is an Xbox 1 game with bonus content,I believe and have pointed out facts as to why it can very much be considered a Playstation 3 exclusive. If I bring in the SixAxis support,what happens to your argument then?
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]no. no. no. let meenlighten you on some system wars history. resident evil: remake, genma onimusha, metal gear solid 2: substance, silent hill 2: restless dreams, metal gear solid: the twin snakes...none of these were allowed to be considered exlusive. why should an exception be made for ninja gaiden sigma?Dualshockin
Twin Snakes=Exclusive to the Cube.I know it's origins,and I still say it is exclusive.What makes you believe I deny it's exclusivity? No one is trying to make NGS an exception,it is purely the facts that make it an exclusive game. Now,why won't you answer this simple question?Can I buy+play Ninja Gaiden Sigma on any other platfrom apart from the Playstation 3?

no. you're trying to change the rules.

i have answered that question. yes. you can buy and play ninja gaiden sigma on the xbox but it's called ninja gaiden black. it's missing some of the bonus content of the ps3 version though.

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419 DeadMan1290

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]THE NAME DOESN'T MATTER. the game is the same as earlier versions but with bonus content. there is no way around it unless you want to change the rules to make it so.Dualshockin
To you it doesn't,to me it does.It is an opinion,you believe it is an Xbox 1 game with bonus content,I believe and have pointed out facts as to why it can very much be considered a Playstation 3 exclusive. If I bring in the SixAxis support,what happens to your argument then?

It still makes it an add-on or bonus from a feature the console supports, but the fact that Ninja Gaiden Sigma is the same as Ninja Gaiden Black but with add-on bonuses can't be denied now I can list you those add-ons right now or simply give you the link of Wikipedia where it actually says and explains that NGB is the same as NGS..

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]THE NAME DOESN'T MATTER. the game is the same as earlier versions but with bonus content. there is no way around it unless you want to change the rules to make it so.Dualshockin

then congrats on having an exclusive name and not the game itself. :|

different controller...wow. you're opening two floodgates now. if different controls = a different game then every single multiplatform game ever made just becameexclusive.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421 Dualshockin
But the same great gameplay and the amazing graphics were bought to Xbox also....So this leads us back to square one.DeadMan1290
I said this in an earlier post: Ninja Gaiden Black=/=Ninja Gaiden Sigma. NGS is fantastic in a number of ways,I agree on that.
V2FLUXER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422 V2FLUXER
Member since 2005 • 547 Posts
[QUOTE="raualex"]

better with a ps3 in yer' living room than three xbox'es in the trash ;)

itsallgood29

Swing and a miss, sorry but most don't have issues. Good thinking though!! 

Hhahahahahahah you amuse me are you kidding?
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423 DeadMan1290

[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]But the same great gameplay and the amazing graphics were bought to Xbox also....So this leads us back to square one.Dualshockin
I said this in an earlier post: Ninja Gaiden Black=/=Ninja Gaiden Sigma. NGS is fantastic in a number of ways,I agree on that.

I also agree with you I do not deny that NGS is a bad game whatsoever but what I'm trying to say is that NGS=NGB the only =/= between them are the bonuses nothing else oh and also the HD so really it makes no difference and we've been arguing this on for more then 3 hours and has gone through more than 15 pages, we have to change the topic and focus on what this thread is really about.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424 Dualshockin

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]no. no. no. let meenlighten you on some system wars history. resident evil: remake, genma onimusha, metal gear solid 2: substance, silent hill 2: restless dreams, metal gear solid: the twin snakes...none of these were allowed to be considered exlusive. why should an exception be made for ninja gaiden sigma?CaseyWegner

i have answered that question. yes. you can buy and play ninja gaiden sigma on the xbox but it's called ninja gaiden black. it's missing some of the bonus content of the ps3 version though.

No,I am in no way trying to change general gamers opinions.If I were trying to do so,I would simply state that NGS is an exclusive and offer no whatsoever evidence to my claim. I have done so,and so far,your answer to if NGS can be played on other platforms is "Yes.You can buy and play Ninja Gaiden Sigma on the Xbox but it's called Ninja Gaiden Black". I hope you see the direct contradictory nature of such a statement?
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 Dualshockin

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]But the same great gameplay and the amazing graphics were bought to Xbox also....So this leads us back to square one.DeadMan1290

I also agree with you I do not deny that NGS is a bad game whatsoever but what I'm trying to say is that NGS=NGB the only =/= between them are the bonuses nothing else oh and also the HD so really it makes no difference and we've been arguing this on for more then 3 hours and has gone through more than 15 pages, we have to change the topic and focus on what this thread is really about.

I see,but a debate can only truly end when one side can admit that they agree on the facts presented by the other side. Seeing as how this is SW,we'll be here all night.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]no. no. no. let meenlighten you on some system wars history. resident evil: remake, genma onimusha, metal gear solid 2: substance, silent hill 2: restless dreams, metal gear solid: the twin snakes...none of these were allowed to be considered exlusive. why should an exception be made for ninja gaiden sigma?Dualshockin

No,I am in no way trying to change general gamers opinions.If I were trying to do so,I would simply state that NGS is an exclusive and offer no whatsoever evidence to my claim. I have done so,and so far,your answer to if NGS can be played on other platforms is "Yes.You can buy and play Ninja Gaiden Sigma on the Xbox but it's called Ninja Gaiden Black". I hope you see the direct contradictory nature of such a statement?

no. it's only a contradiction to you because the name of the game is more important to you than the game itself.

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 DeadMan1290
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]no. no. no. let meenlighten you on some system wars history. resident evil: remake, genma onimusha, metal gear solid 2: substance, silent hill 2: restless dreams, metal gear solid: the twin snakes...none of these were allowed to be considered exlusive. why should an exception be made for ninja gaiden sigma?Dualshockin

There is no contradictory in this he is just pointing out the fact that NGB=NGS except in name and bonuses..

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428 DeadMan1290
[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]But the same great gameplay and the amazing graphics were bought to Xbox also....So this leads us back to square one.Dualshockin

I see,but a debate can only truly end when one side can admit that they agree on the facts presented by the other side. Seeing as how this is SW,we'll be here all night.

We will be here all night if this keeps up but I don't worry too much because I know that what I've been saying for the past 4 hours or so is true:)

casey7672

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429 casey7672
Member since 2006 • 5348 Posts

400$ > 600$.....simpleFriendlyfire53

OK I'll trade you $400 for $600, because that's what you wrote that you believe. BTW PS3 does a lot that 360 can't and doesn't fail and/0r freeze. I'll pay more money and have a great reliable working system thanks.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430 Dualshockin
no. it's only a contradiction to you because the name of the game is more important to you than the game itself.CaseyWegner
Actually,it is a contradiction because you say you can buy and play Ninja Gaiden Sigma but it's not Sigma. Or is this now considered changing the rules of English?
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431 Dualshockin
We will be here all night if this keeps up but I don't worry too much because I know that what I've been saying for the past 4 hours or so is true:)DeadMan1290
Your opinion is in fact your opinion: "Now the title gets its third release in Ninja Gaiden Sigma exclusively for the PlayStation 3. . ." http://ps3.ign.com/articles/800/800565p1.html In the same way IGNs opinion is IGNs opinion :)
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]no. it's only a contradiction to you because the name of the game is more important to you than the game itself.Dualshockin
Actually,it is a contradiction because you say you can buy and play Ninja Gaiden Sigma but it's not Sigma. Or is this now considered changing the rules of English?

i'm going to say this one more time and if it doesn't sink in, then you're beyond redemption. ninja gaiden sigma is ninja gaiden black with better graphics and bonus content. it's not a new, exclusive game. if you stray from this, then you are wrong. bottom line. no way around it.

papa_smurf_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433 papa_smurf_23

[QUOTE="Friendlyfire53"]400$ > 600$.....simplecasey7672

OK I'll trade you $400 for $600, because that's what you wrote that you believe. BTW PS3 does a lot that 360 can't and doesn't fail and/0r freeze. I'll pay more money and have a great reliable working system thanks.

isn't it funny when a cow bashes the 360, the only thing they can think of to bash is the faulty hardware
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]We will be here all night if this keeps up but I don't worry too much because I know that what I've been saying for the past 4 hours or so is true:)Dualshockin
Your opinion is in fact your opinion: "Now the title gets its third release in Ninja Gaiden Sigma exclusively for the PlayStation 3. . ." http://ps3.ign.com/articles/800/800565p1.html In the same way IGNs opinion is IGNs opinion :)

that link you just gave us proves you wrong. the title gets its third release.:|

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435 Dualshockin

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]no. it's only a contradiction to you because the name of the game is more important to you than the game itself.CaseyWegner

i'm going to say this one more time and if it doesn't sink in, then you're beyond redemption. ninja gaiden sigma is ninja gaiden black with better graphics and bonus content. it's not a new, exclusive game. if you stray from this, then you are wrong. bottom line. no way around it.

Your opinion of what is wrong or what is right is just the same as me claiming you're wrong/right. It boils down to this for me:Ninja Gaiden Sigma is the Ps3s first AAA Exclusive game.We have gone through this for hours it seems,and the core fact that you cannot buy nor play it on any other system is why the argument has constantly been in favor of my views and opinions. It's that simple.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436 Dualshockin
that link you just gave us proves you wrong. the title gets its third release.:|CaseyWegner
Oh,trust me,I didn't overlook that statement. "Now the title....Exclusively for the Playstation 3" It appears you overlooked that last part.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]no. it's only a contradiction to you because the name of the game is more important to you than the game itself.Dualshockin

Your opinion of what is wrong or what is right is just the same as me claiming you're wrong/right. It boils down to this for me:Ninja Gaiden Sigma is the Ps3s first AAA Exclusive game.We have gone through this for hours it seems,and the core fact that you cannot buy nor play it on any other system is why the argument has constantly been in favor of my views and opinions. It's that simple.

it's not my opinion. it's a fact that you are wrong. nothing you've said has gotten you around the fact that it's ninja gaiden black + extras. i'm done with you.

papa_smurf_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438 papa_smurf_23
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]that link you just gave us proves you wrong. the title gets its third release.:|Dualshockin
Oh,trust me,I didn't overlook that statement. "Now the title....Exclusively for the Playstation 3" It appears you overlooked that last part.

are you guys ever going to stop?
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]that link you just gave us proves you wrong. the title gets its third release.:|Dualshockin

that just means they didn't re-release the game on any other platform. it was already done twice on the xbox. this time was the ps3's turn. they didn't say the game is a ps3 exclusive.

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440 DeadMan1290

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]that link you just gave us proves you wrong. the title gets its third release.:|papa_smurf_23

Nope they ain't never gonna stop and this will go on for a while and I'm still wating Round 2 XD

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441 Dualshockin
it's not my opinion. it's a fact that you are wrong. nothing you've said has gotten you around the fact that it's ninja gaiden black + extras. i'm done with you.CaseyWegner
Ask yourself what is the bigger error: Me saying Ninja Gaiden Sigma is exclusive because it cannot be purchased nor bought on any platform apart from the Ps3,or you saying it can be bought on another platform but it doesn't have the same content nor does it have the same name? The answer to this question is why my argument has consistently been on point whilst yours has been all around the topic,going from Downloadable content to MGS Twin Snakes to denying a link that clearly states the game is exclusive to the Ps3.
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442 DeadMan1290
[QUOTE="casey7672"]

[QUOTE="Friendlyfire53"]400$ > 600$.....simplepapa_smurf_23

isn't it funny when a cow bashes the 360, the only thing they can think of to bash is the faulty hardware

Yeah and all we can bash the PS3 for is maybe a lack of games, and probably we can squeeze in there the pric tag, oh yeah and don't forget the inferior online service:lol:

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443 Dualshockin

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]that link you just gave us proves you wrong. the title gets its third release.:|CaseyWegner

that just means they didn't re-release the game on any other platform. it was already done twice on the xbox. this time was the ps3's turn. they didn't say the game is a ps3 exclusive.

"Now the title gets its third release in Ninja Gaiden Sigma exclusively for the PlayStation 3." Does that statement agree with your logic or does it agree with my logic?Simple question.
Shusty_lives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444 Shusty_lives
Member since 2007 • 584 Posts
PS3 games > Xbox360 games
papa_smurf_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445 papa_smurf_23
PS3 games > Xbox360 gamesShusty_lives
what games?
Adrian_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446 Adrian_Cloud
Member since 2006 • 7169 Posts
I wonder what round 2 will be like.
Once you include BC compat, free online, blu-ray Playstation 3 is considered the better console. 360 has the best next gen games so far.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]that link you just gave us proves you wrong. the title gets its third release.:|papa_smurf_23

There's no reason to stop an interesting debate,plus there's about 50 gaming sites that agree with my logic that NGS is an exclusive,including Itagaki himself,so it is indeed going to get interesting when I start posting the quotes+links.
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448 DeadMan1290

[QUOTE="papa_smurf_23"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]that link you just gave us proves you wrong. the title gets its third release.:|Dualshockin

There's no reason to stop an interesting debate,plus there's about 50 gaming sites that agree with my logic that NGS is an exclusive,including Itagaki himself,so it is indeed going to get interesting when I start posting the quotes+links.

Can't wait for that to happen:roll:

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449 Dualshockin
PS3 games > Xbox360 gamesShusty_lives
Your avatar always makes me chuckle lol
Shusty_lives