Xbox 360 Vs PS3 ROUND 1

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]No!..Which makes what?:roll:neo786

So the answer is "No",Ninja Gaiden Sigma is not available on any other platform apart from the Playstation 3. Well,mission accomplished then!

is gears of war (360) still going to be a 360 exclusive because it will lack the bonus content in the pc version? is gta4 (360) going to be exclusive because of the extra content not found in the ps3 version? do ninja gaiden and ninja gaiden: black count as 2 AAAEs for the original xbox?

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/808/808367p1.html

its actually got more content....

that's what i said. :?

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts
If MS sticks with the 360 for as long as Sony sticks with the ps3 I´ll be very impressed, I can see MS launching a new system in a couple of years and completly forgetting about the 360.
neo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#304 neo786
Member since 2005 • 2855 Posts
[QUOTE="neo786"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

is gears of war (360) still going to be a 360 exclusive because it will lack the bonus content in the pc version? is gta4 (360) going to be exclusive because of the extra content not found in the ps3 version? do ninja gaiden and ninja gaiden: black count as 2 AAAEs for the original xbox?

CaseyWegner

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/808/808367p1.html

its actually got more content....

that's what i said. :?

my mistake soz man

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#305 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts

If MS sticks with the 360 for as long as Sony sticks with the ps3 I´ll be very impressed, I can see MS launching a new system in a couple of years and completly forgetting about the 360.Eddie-Vedder

That's the way they've been working for the past 6 years starting with the original Xbox:S

xV1CTORx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 xV1CTORx
Member since 2007 • 135 Posts
[QUOTE="raualex"]

better with a ps3 in yer' living room than three xbox'es in the trash ;)

itsallgood29

Swing and a miss, sorry but most don't have issues. Good thinking though!!

Really? :| i thought Microsoft said they all have a design flaw, and i had heard on some news that about 35-40% 360's sold have had hardware malfunction (and the number keeps rising)

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 Dualshockin
Member since 2006 • 7826 Posts

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]that's not a simple yes or no question. ninja gaiden sigma is ninja gaiden:black + bonus content. it's not a new excusive game.CaseyWegner

To be honest,it's not really a challenging question: Can I play Ninja Gaiden Sigma without a Ps3?

yes. it's called ninja gaiden: black but it's missing a few features found in the ps3 version.

Ninja Gaiden:Black=/= Ninja Gaiden:Sigma. It's all about what you choose to believe.
xV1CTORx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 xV1CTORx
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]No!..Which makes what?:roll:CaseyWegner

So the answer is "No",Ninja Gaiden Sigma is not available on any other platform apart from the Playstation 3. Well,mission accomplished then!

Here's the kicker though:At the end of the day,I can still play Gears without a(n) Xbox/Pc and vice versa. Now,can I play Ninja Gaiden Sigma without a Playstation 3?

yep.

no. you can play black though (even though we know sigma is a remake, its considered a different game)

espoac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 espoac
Member since 2005 • 4342 Posts
Sigma includes not only bonus content but revamped gameplay and graphics. Arguing about Sigma's exclusive nature always reduces to semantics. Quite simply you cannot play Ninja Gaiden Sigma on any other platform, and unless you want to start pointlessly debating semantics of what qualifies an unique game, that's all you need to know. Ninja Gaiden Sigma is exclusive.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]No!..Which makes what?:roll:Dualshockin

Here's the kicker though:At the end of the day,I can still play Gears without a(n) Xbox/Pc and vice versa. Now,can I play Ninja Gaiden Sigma without a Playstation 3?

no you can't. the 360 will lack content that the pc version has and the pc version will have content that the 360 version won't. they must be exclusive then.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]that's not a simple yes or no question. ninja gaiden sigma is ninja gaiden:black + bonus content. it's not a new excusive game.Dualshockin

To be honest,it's not really a challenging question: Can I play Ninja Gaiden Sigma without a Ps3?

yes. it's called ninja gaiden: black but it's missing a few features found in the ps3 version.

Ninja Gaiden:Black=/= Ninja Gaiden:Sigma. It's all about what you choose to believe.

do you realize the flood gate you are opening by using this silly logic?

xV1CTORx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 xV1CTORx

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]No!..Which makes what?:roll:CaseyWegner

no you can't. the 360 will lack content that the pc version has and the pc version will have content that the 360 version won't. they must be exclusive then.

what? its the same game Gears of War = Gears of War

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 CaseyWegner

no. you can play black though (even though we know sigma is a remake, its considered a different game)

xV1CTORx

*sigh*

xV1CTORx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 xV1CTORx

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]that's not a simple yes or no question. ninja gaiden sigma is ninja gaiden:black + bonus content. it's not a new excusive game.CaseyWegner

why is that silly logic? i think your logic is sillier than his.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#315 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

In the context of a bout, from reading Dualshockin's posts throughout he sounds a bit punch drunk!

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 CaseyWegner

what? its the same game Gears of War = Gears of War

xV1CTORx

but the pc version has bonus content so it must be a different game. :o

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 DeadMan1290

OK, NGS is the same NGB but with add-ons AND some stuff they removed from it...End of conversation...Anyone ready for Round 2 now?:)

xV1CTORx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 xV1CTORx
[QUOTE="xV1CTORx"]

CaseyWegner

*sigh*

*sigh* Just because you think something it doesnt mean its right, or that everyone has to accept it :|

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 Dualshockin
no you can't. the 360 will lack content that the pc version has and the pc version will have content that the 360 version won't. they must be exclusive then.CaseyWegner
Actually,I can+plan on doing so(Already got a new card).There is no other version of Ninja Gaiden Sigma,but this simple fact is ignored so as to eliminate the title of "Playstation 3 AAA Exclusive". It all boils down to the FOPG.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 CaseyWegner

xV1CTORx

bonus content for one game makes the game exclusive but bonus content for another game doesn't make that game exclusive. that logic doesn't sound silly to you?

Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 Soulja_West
Member since 2003 • 15084 Posts

Even the Wii beats PS3, lawl.wok7

Sales wise yes but when it comes to must havegames? no :lol:

darbyshireandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 darbyshireandy
Member since 2004 • 659 Posts

i think you know we a right and are just winding us up :D no logic king kong the film is a remake but it is not the same film
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"][QUOTE="xV1CTORx"]

xV1CTORx

*sigh*

*sigh* Just because you think something it doesnt mean its right, or that everyone has to accept it :|

no. i'm sighing because i'm tired of having to repeat myself.

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
[QUOTE="xV1CTORx"]

CaseyWegner

bonus content for one game makes the game exclusive but bonus content for another game doesn't make that game exclusive. that logic doesn't sound silly to you?

Woohoo Dualshockin is saying that GTAIV is exclusive to the 360 cos of its extra content!

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 DeadMan1290
[QUOTE="xV1CTORx"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"][QUOTE="xV1CTORx"]

CaseyWegner

*sigh*

no. i'm sighing because i'm tired of having to repeat myself.

And you're gonna have to continue to repeat yourself until EVERYBODY understands NGS is the same game as NGB

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

blue_hazy_basic

Woohoo Dualshockin is saying that GTAIV is exclusive to the 360 cos of its extra content!

and oblivion too!

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 Dualshockin
according to dualshockin's logic their not the same gamepapa_smurf_23
The spin on this issue is intriguing,on one hand,you have the competition that refuse to admit that NGS can only indeed be played on the Playstation 3 platform,on the other,you have the loyal Sony supporters repeating the same lyrics to the "Exclusive" song.
Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 Soulja_West
Member since 2003 • 15084 Posts

ROFL, this topic is funny... however I will now end it *ahem*

In 5 years time Ps3 and 360 are still fighting valiantly. PS3 got off to a bad start with it poor library of games and large body mass. 360 had already gained momentum with its huge game library and support. However, while these 2 are duking it out, wearing each other down, Nintendo have made a new, better console -Newcomer- Wii2. Wii2 with its HD capabilities, motion control, wifi, large hard drive, and every other feature on the face of the earth OBLITERATES Sony, and seriously damages 360. LOL. It'll happen believe it!

groudyogre

Do you know how much the wii2 would cost if it had all that :lol:

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]no you can't. the 360 will lack content that the pc version has and the pc version will have content that the 360 version won't. they must be exclusive then.Dualshockin
Actually,I can+plan on doing so(Already got a new card).There is no other version of Ninja Gaiden Sigma,but this simple fact is ignored so as to eliminate the title of "Playstation 3 AAA Exclusive". It all boils down to the FOPG.

there are two different versions of ninja gaiden: sigma. one is called ninja gaiden and the other is called ninja gaiden: black. how is it "fopg" when it's the cows who are trying to change nearly 7 years of system wars history just so they can accomodate this one game?

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 DeadMan1290

blue_hazy_basic

But it's not, the game ain't exclusiva the content is:D

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 Dualshockin

blue_hazy_basic

Here's a simple way of getting around this false implication: If I go to say Gamestop the day GTA4 releases,and ask the store clerk simply for GTA4,what will be his response? Your answer to this is why GTA4 will always be a multiplatform title.
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"][QUOTE="xV1CTORx"]

DeadMan1290

Ummm I know .... (was kind of the point)

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 CaseyWegner
and on a similar but seperate note, i find it infinitely ironic that ninja gaiden: sigma isn't AAA at gamerankings.
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

Dualshockin

Here's a simple way of getting around this false implication: If I go to say Gamestop the day GTA4 releases,and ask the store clerk simply for GTA4,what will be his response? Your answer to this is why GTA4 will always be a multiplatform title.

So its purely the title that makes it exclusive?

darbyshireandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 darbyshireandy
Member since 2004 • 659 Posts

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]no you can't. the 360 will lack content that the pc version has and the pc version will have content that the 360 version won't. they must be exclusive then.CaseyWegner

there are two different versions of ninja gaiden: sigma. one is called ninja gaiden and the other is called ninja gaiden: black. how is it "fopg" when it's the cows who are trying to change nearly 7 years of system wars history just so they can accomodate this one game?

ha ha ha you are doing good and i am going to bite 'again' ngs is a total remake it is not the same game with add ons :evil::D
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

and on a similar but seperate note, i find it infinitely ironic that ninja gaiden: sigma isn't AAA at gamerankings.CaseyWegner

Gamerankings only count when its an AAA PS3 exclusive, come on Casey you know the rules!

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]no you can't. the 360 will lack content that the pc version has and the pc version will have content that the 360 version won't. they must be exclusive then.darbyshireandy

ha ha ha you are doing good and i am going to bite 'again' ngs is a total remake it is not the same game with add ons :evil::D

they remade it into the same game, though. they just added a few things along the way.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 Dualshockin

DeadMan1290

To further drive a simple point across,another question is to be asked: What platforms will carry the GTA4 release,and what platforms carried the Ninja Gaiden Sigma release?
pyoob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 pyoob
Member since 2005 • 443 Posts
[QUOTE="ff7isnumbaone"]

[QUOTE="Friendlyfire53"]400$ > 600$.....simpleApocalypseXIVV

not really

its a $400 simple console vs $600 advance console.

yea...and yet u have a "future PS3 owner" in ur sig...prolly cause u cant afford the PS3 yet :lol: 

OWNED!!!!!!
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 Dualshockin
and on a similar but seperate note, i find it infinitely ironic that ninja gaiden: sigma isn't AAA at gamerankings.CaseyWegner
On an even more ironic note,GameSpot scores are all that matter.
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 DeadMan1290
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]no you can't. the 360 will lack content that the pc version has and the pc version will have content that the 360 version won't. they must be exclusive then.darbyshireandy

You guys don't get it do you?...NGS is the same thing but with BONUS content, the only thing exclusive here is the content nothing else..Jeez

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

To further drive a simple point across,another question is to be asked: What platforms will carry the GTA4 release,and what platforms carried the Ninja Gaiden Sigma release?Dualshockin

Again so its just purely the name that makes it exclusive?

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"][QUOTE="xV1CTORx"]

Dualshockin

To further drive a simple point across,another question is to be asked: What platforms will carry the GTA4 release,and what platforms carried the Ninja Gaiden Sigma release?

why are you so caught up on names? what if the only difference between gta4 for the 360 and the ps3 was that the 360 version was called gta4:meow?

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="xV1CTORx"]

CaseyWegner

Actually,your statement is "sillier" because your logic fails to answer the simplest of questions brought forward: If I go to a store and ask for Ninja Gaiden Sigma,what copy will be brought forward?If I also ask for Grand Theft Auto 4,will I immediately get a copy or will the store clerk ask me a rather obvious question?
SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 SambaLele
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts
[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"][QUOTE="xV1CTORx"]

Dualshockin

No. The real questio is:

then why most lemmings consider GRAW 360 exclusive? because 360 has the better version. so the case repeats itself here.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]and on a similar but seperate note, i find it infinitely ironic that ninja gaiden: sigma isn't AAA at gamerankings.Dualshockin
On an even more ironic note,GameSpot scores are all that matter.

i know. that's what we've been telling cows for years.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 CaseyWegner

Dualshockin

Actually,your statement is "sillier" because your logic fails to answer the simplest of questions brought forward: If I go to a store and ask for Ninja Gaiden Sigma,what copy will be brought forward?If I also ask for Grand Theft Auto 4,will I immediately get a copy or will the store clerk ask me a rather obvious question?

yeah. it's multiplat so they'd ask you what version. :|

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 CaseyWegner

No. The real questio is:

then why most lemmings consider GRAW 360 exclusive? because 360 has the better version. so the case repeats itself here.

SambaLele

not better...different. (although most agree that it's better as well but that's not really the point.)