Xbox 360 Vs PS3 ROUND 1

This topic is locked from further discussion.

papa_smurf_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 papa_smurf_23
Member since 2007 • 544 Posts
[QUOTE="killtactics"][QUOTE="darbyshireandy"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]

[QUOTE="darbyshireandy"]xbox 360 is a poor mans pc. Ps3 is a rich mans console ps3 wins knockout lol:Ddarbyshireandy

What a logical comment, full of facts and all of that stuff in order to back it up...PCs are superior to all consoles:D

ok ill back it up a bit for u. I have a gamming rig pc and to my knowlage that will play 'games',and i have a ps3 now i have played geow on my 360 but soon i will be playing a better looking geow on my pc so one of the 360's best games will soon be on my pc (and better). so why do i need ia 360 is it to play a poor version of a game sooner WOW thats great i'll wait for the better one thanx:D

so your using a PS3 AND a PC VS a 360? wow thats fair.... P.S GOW is not the only game on the 360...

NO im not, man somtimes you guys read what you think you see lol!!! i said 360 is poor mans pc and then i said why. If you have a pc you dont need a 360 = poor mans pc . For the love of god man its simple:lol:

what makes you think GEOW will be better on pc?
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252 Dualshockin
Member since 2006 • 7826 Posts
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="papa_smurf_23"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="papa_smurf_23"]it's funny you said that because he posted right above youpapa_smurf_23
Actually,I missed the post,I believe there is a limited amount of posts you can view on 1 page? To answer the question,I will ask a question:Isn't God Of War 2 God Of War 1 with updated graphics+extra content in the form of storyand new gameplay mechanics?

yea that's what makes it a sequel :|

Then my point on Ninja Gaiden Sigma still stands.
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#254 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts
[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]

neo786

Gears of war is coming out on MAC.... which is Apple.....

I hate this:cry:

there, there its ok u can always buy a PS3 :)

I will:D, after I buy my X360, yeah I know I'm stubborn:lol:

hell ye atleast ur gna get one :P

I wouldn't get a PS3 without first getting an X360 that's what I always say:D

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 Dualshockin
what makes you think GEOW will be better on pc?papa_smurf_23
http://www.digitalbattle.com/2007/07/14/gears-of-war-pc-content-not-coming-to-xbox-360/ Microsoft should have never forced Epic into a corner ;)
azad_champ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#256 azad_champ
Member since 2005 • 3482 Posts

[QUOTE="azad_champ"]Stop it, Dualshock! You're making me laugh too much. Where do you get all those photos?Dualshockin
Photoshop+Google Images is all it takes to put the competition in their place LOL

Post more if you have. They say laughing lenghtens your life. With your help, I think I'll manage to break the 50 barrier.

darbyshireandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 darbyshireandy
Member since 2004 • 659 Posts

[QUOTE="papa_smurf_23"]what makes you think GEOW will be better on pc?Dualshockin
http://www.digitalbattle.com/2007/07/14/gears-of-war-pc-content-not-coming-to-xbox-360/ Microsoft should have never forced Epic into a corner ;)

thank you

papa_smurf_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 papa_smurf_23
[QUOTE="papa_smurf_23"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="papa_smurf_23"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="papa_smurf_23"]it's funny you said that because he posted right above youDualshockin
Actually,I missed the post,I believe there is a limited amount of posts you can view on 1 page? To answer the question,I will ask a question:Isn't God Of War 2 God Of War 1 with updated graphics+extra content in the form of storyand new gameplay mechanics?

What was your point? sorry, i forgot. :oops:
neo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#259 neo786
Member since 2005 • 2855 Posts
plus u can use a 360 controller on PC and also u get a larger choice of controllers....
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

[QUOTE="papa_smurf_23"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="papa_smurf_23"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="papa_smurf_23"]it's funny you said that because he posted right above youDualshockin

you honestly can't see the difference between a full fledged sequel and a little bit of bonus content?

darbyshireandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 darbyshireandy

plus u can use a 360 controller on PC and also u get a larger choice of controllers....neo786

360 is out for the 10 count lol

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 Dualshockin

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="azad_champ"]Stop it, Dualshock! You're making me laugh too much. Where do you get all those photos?azad_champ

Photoshop+Google Images is all it takes to put the competition in their place LOL

Post more if you have. They say laughing lenghtens your life. With your help, I think I'll manage to break the 50 barrier.

Some must be saved for future battles ;) !
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 Dualshockin
you honestly can't see the difference between a full fledged sequel and a little bit of bonus content?CaseyWegner
Actually I can,but seeing as how the competition will never admit that Ninja Gaiden Sigma is a Playstation 3 only title,this leaves us in quite the dilemma.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]you honestly can't see the difference between a full fledged sequel and a little bit of bonus content?Dualshockin
Actually I can,but seeing as how the competition will never admit that Ninja Gaiden Sigma is a Playstation 3 only title,this leaves us in quite the dilemma.

dude. improved graphics and some bonus content doesn't make it a new exclusive game.

neo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 neo786

cmon round 2!

azad_champ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#270 azad_champ
Member since 2005 • 3482 Posts

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]you honestly can't see the difference between a full fledged sequel and a little bit of bonus content?CaseyWegner

dude. improved graphics and some bonus content doesn't make it a new exclusive game.

Then why do they count Halo3 has a exclusive...........nah I'm messing around. Halo3 is going to be sweet MP.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 Dualshockin
What was your point? sorry, i forgot. :oops:papa_smurf_23
You can find it in the previous pages :)
neo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 neo786
Halo 3 is gna be a good game without a doubt but i like the Project Gotham Series lol
h575309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#273 h575309
Member since 2005 • 8551 Posts

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]you honestly can't see the difference between a full fledged sequel and a little bit of bonus content?CaseyWegner

yea its tough to argue this one as AAAE. it looks better and still plays great but i play NGB on my 360 and it looks great too so maybe if it was 40 bucks or cheaper it would be easier to argue but not for a full 60

darbyshireandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 darbyshireandy

its like saying king kong the film is the same as the original king kong of the 20's same story = same film????:?
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 DeadMan1290
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]you honestly can't see the difference between a full fledged sequel and a little bit of bonus content?h575309

yea its tough to argue this one as AAAE. it looks better and still plays great but i play NGB on my 360 and it looks great too so maybe if it was 40 bucks or cheaper it would be easier to argue but not for a full 60

Yep, NGB os a classic, and one if not the best Action/Adventure game ever created:)..All Hail Ninja Gaiden:lol:

neo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 neo786

Microsoft should stick to software though

otherwise they should change their name to Microhard or something...

papa_smurf_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 papa_smurf_23
[QUOTE="papa_smurf_23"]What was your point? sorry, i forgot. :oops:Dualshockin

too lazy
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 Dualshockin

Alright,here's a question,i'm asking for a Yes/No answer: Is Ninja Gaiden Sigma  available on any other platform apart from the Playstation 3?
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="papa_smurf_23"]What was your point? sorry, i forgot. :oops:papa_smurf_23

too lazy

Not my problem is it.
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 DeadMan1290

neo786

Imagine MS and Sony as allies and SONY makes the hardware and MS makes the software that would be really cool...Go Microsony:lol: or SOsoft:lol::cry::lol:

darbyshireandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 darbyshireandy
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]you honestly can't see the difference between a full fledged sequel and a little bit of bonus content?Dualshockin

Alright,here's a question,i'm asking for a Yes/No answer: Is Ninja Gaiden Sigma  available on any other platform apart from the Playstation 3?

NO
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 DeadMan1290
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]you honestly can't see the difference between a full fledged sequel and a little bit of bonus content?Dualshockin

No!..Which makes what?:roll:

neo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 neo786
[QUOTE="neo786"]

DeadMan1290

Imagine MS and Sony as allies and SONY makes the hardware and MS makes the software that would be really cool...Go Microsony:lol: or SOsoft:lol::cry::lol:

microsony sounds nice

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 Dualshockin

neo786
I agree,after this gen though,I wouldn't be surprised if they go 3rd party,they could finally make money then.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

that's not a simple yes or no question. ninja gaiden sigma is ninja gaiden:black + bonus content. it's not a new excusive game.

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 DeadMan1290
[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"][QUOTE="neo786"]

neo786

microsony sounds nice

It does doesn't it ;)

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 Dualshockin
No!..Which makes what?:roll:DeadMan1290
So the answer is "No",Ninja Gaiden Sigma is not available on any other platform apart from the Playstation 3. Well,mission accomplished then!
neo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 neo786

Sony killed sega

Sega ended up making software

Microsoft took Sega's place

Basically microsoft gna share the same fate

h575309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#289 h575309
Member since 2005 • 8551 Posts
NG is soo good. Maybe i should pick up sigma for giggles. i love NG so much. IMO best game on xbox.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 Dualshockin
that's not a simple yes or no question. ninja gaiden sigma is ninja gaiden:black + bonus content. it's not a new excusive game.CaseyWegner
To be honest,it's not really a challenging question: Can I play Ninja Gaiden Sigma without a Ps3?
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]No!..Which makes what?:roll:Dualshockin
So the answer is "No",Ninja Gaiden Sigma is not available on any other platform apart from the Playstation 3. Well,mission accomplished then!

is gears of war (360) still going to be a 360 exclusive because it will lack the bonus content in the pc version? is gta4 (360) going to be exclusive because of the extra content not found in the ps3 version? do ninja gaiden and ninja gaiden: black count as 2 AAAEs for the original xbox?

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"][QUOTE="neo786"]

neo786

microsony sounds nice

Given the massive losses+failure rates+inability to sell cheaper hardware with critically "better" games,I honestly believe that Microsoft are looking at the Sega route. Though,I wouldn't buy Forza on the Playstation platform,this game is more suited for the Wii.
papa_smurf_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 papa_smurf_23
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]that's not a simple yes or no question. ninja gaiden sigma is ninja gaiden:black + bonus content. it's not a new excusive game.Dualshockin
To be honest,it's not really a challenging question: Can I play Ninja Gaiden Sigma without a Ps3?

Just give up, it's not an exclusive
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 DeadMan1290

that's not a simple yes or no question. ninja gaiden sigma is ninja gaiden:black + bonus content. it's not a new excusive game.

''Ninja Gaiden Sigma is a Japanesevideogame released exclusively for the PlayStation 3. It was first revealed by Famitsu magazine in September 2006. It is a remake of Ninja Gaiden Black, which was originally released on the Xbox.''

I got this from Wikipedia anyone wanna read go in and read it was a remake of NGB just with add-ons, which technically makes a port plus extras?

neo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 neo786

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]No!..Which makes what?:roll:CaseyWegner

is gears of war (360) still going to be a 360 exclusive because it will lack the bonus content in the pc version? is gta4 (360) going to be exclusive because of the extra content not found in the ps3 version? do ninja gaiden and ninja gaiden: black count as 2 AAAEs for the original xbox?

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/808/808367p1.html

its actually got more content....

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]that's not a simple yes or no question. ninja gaiden sigma is ninja gaiden:black + bonus content. it's not a new excusive game.Dualshockin

yes. it's called ninja gaiden: black but it's missing a few features found in the ps3 version.

LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#297 LosDaddie
Member since 2006 • 10318 Posts

Sony killed sega

Sega ended up making software

Microsoft took Sega's place

Basically microsoft gna share the same fate

neo786

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks! I needed a good laugh today.

LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#298 LosDaddie
Member since 2006 • 10318 Posts

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]No!..Which makes what?:roll:CaseyWegner

According to cow-logic; GTA IV is now an x360 exclusive.

Thank you, cows.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 Dualshockin

Here's the kicker though:At the end of the day,I can still play Gears without a(n) Xbox/Pc and vice versa. Now,can I play Ninja Gaiden Sigma without a Playstation 3?
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 DeadMan1290

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]that's not a simple yes or no question. ninja gaiden sigma is ninja gaiden:black + bonus content. it's not a new excusive game.CaseyWegner

yes. it's called ninja gaiden: black but it's missing a few features found in the ps3 version.

Actually MANY features I'm actually a bit surprised with the new add-ons....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninja_Gaiden_Sigma...But it still makes it the same games