Xbox 360 Vs PS3 ROUND 1

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JediRiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151 JediRiff
Member since 2007 • 2159 Posts

My PS3 still works.

Where do I go to pick up my prize for the first round KO?

TerryBenedict

So does my 360, whats your point???

neo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#152 neo786
Member since 2005 • 2855 Posts
PC=360 :)
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#153 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts

[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]Tell me ONE, MGS that didn't deliver so I can disagree with you;)Dualshockin
 This one ;)

OH!...Then I have to agree here, that sux...

neo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 neo786
[QUOTE="TerryBenedict"]

My PS3 still works.

Where do I go to pick up my prize for the first round KO?

JediRiff

So does my 360, whats your point???

that means it must be in its late stages i understand just give it a few more days :(

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#155 Dualshockin
Member since 2006 • 7826 Posts

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]Yes it is my friend and a great PS3 title, probably the best PS3 title up to date;)...Bur maybe we'll get a brand new NG on 360, maybe NG 2 or NG White:lol: (Hopefully)DeadMan1290

One of the best ;) NGS sold well on the Playstation platform,I am almost certain NG2 will be multiplatform.When that announcement hits SW will be in quite a frenzy!

A frenzy??Man that's nothing compared to how crazy Cows and Lemmings are going to go, can't wait for that to happen:lol:

It's only a matter of time then LOL Off-topic-Thierry Henry is a sellout.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

[QUOTE="papa_smurf_23"]A bit slow are we? Read the bolded words.Dualshockin
Oh I read it,and I still can't find where the AAA games argument was about Exclusives. Back to square one it seems.

when you're comparing two systems, what's the point in bragging about a game that they both have?

h575309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#158 h575309
Member since 2005 • 8551 Posts

apparently i made a disruptive post not sure how but whatever...

besides GeoW, what other AAAE on xbox 360 is so great? i must not have played it...

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 DeadMan1290
[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]Yes it is my friend and a great PS3 title, probably the best PS3 title up to date;)...Bur maybe we'll get a brand new NG on 360, maybe NG 2 or NG White:lol: (Hopefully)Dualshockin

One of the best ;) NGS sold well on the Playstation platform,I am almost certain NG2 will be multiplatform.When that announcement hits SW will be in quite a frenzy!

A frenzy??Man that's nothing compared to how crazy Cows and Lemmings are going to go, can't wait for that to happen:lol:

It's only a matter of time then LOL Off-topic-Thierry Henry is a sellout.

Yeah...Why is he a sellout...I mean he always said if he left Arsenal was to play for Barça...No sellout please:D

herozs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#161 herozs
Member since 2006 • 804 Posts
PS3 Ultimate Technique: With the power of the cell and the thicker than dvd blu ray disc the ps3 shots a billion blu rays and cuts the 360 that explodes with the 3 rings of death.
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 DeadMan1290

besides GeoW, what other AAAE on xbox 360 is so great? i must not have played it...

h575309

What about the oh so great Forza 2(Which I can't say I like because I'm no fan of Forza), that's an X360 AAAE

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Dualshockin
My PS3 still works.Where do I go to pick up my prize for the first round KO?TerryBenedict
 The prize will be in the form of a Cinema ticket to see:  Hope you enjoy :lol:
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 CaseyWegner

h575309

you had more than 5 quotes in your quote chain.

the 360's AAAEs are perfect dark zero, forza 2, and graw. the 360 version of graw is not the same game as the other versions. it justshares the name.

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 DeadMan1290

[QUOTE="Friendlyfire53"]400$ > 600$.....simplejeoung91

LOL GO BACK TO 6TH GRADE MATH. $400 IS NOT GREATER THEN $600

But it's cheaper:lol:...Maybe that was his point the whole time..Don't you think???

papa_smurf_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 papa_smurf_23
Member since 2007 • 544 Posts

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="papa_smurf_23"]A bit slow are we? Read the bolded words.CaseyWegner

Oh I read it,and I still can't find where the AAA games argument was about Exclusives. Back to square one it seems.

when you're comparing two systems, what's the point in bragging about a game that they both have?

THANK YOU. it seems he can't get that through his head
futures_past

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 futures_past
Member since 2007 • 286 Posts

[QUOTE="azad_champ"]MGS4 is PS3 exlusive so PS3 wins by default. blackace

Halo 3 is XBox 360 exclusive so the 360 wins by default

Mario Galaxy is Wii exclusive so the Wii wins by default.

:roll: Doesn't make much sense, does it?

yeah but MGS4 is in a class of its own, not even splinter cell can touch it or come close to it. Halo 3 is not even the best FPS in its system (unreal) its ok at best. mario galaxy will be fun for how long:roll:

so yeah i think that MGS4 does give the ps3 a major advantage as does FF13 (blue dragoon) , god of war III, GT5, Tekken. While the games are starting to come in, i really dont mind seeing is how when MGS4 comes out, i will be playing on my 67' 1080p monitor with sound coming through my 7.1 system, something the 360 cant do. It is worth it in the end

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Dualshockin
Yeah...Why is he a sellout...I mean he always said if he left Arsenal was to play for Barça...No sellout please:DDeadMan1290
He should've come to Liverpool ;)
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 DeadMan1290
[QUOTE="h575309"]

CaseyWegner

you had more than 5 quotes in your quote chain.

the 360's AAAEs are perfect dark zero, forza 2, and graw. the 360 version of graw is not the same game as the other versions. it justshares the name.

Yeah that's true, that's alot of titles...How many does PS3 have?

Avatar image for norfair_dweller
norfair_dweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#171 norfair_dweller
Member since 2007 • 1639 Posts

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="norfair_dweller"]No, Sigma is Ninja Gaiden Black with updated graphics and extra content. God of War III will be a new game entirely with similar gameplay but completely different levels, story, updated graphics, etc.norfair_dweller

You do know that if I mention Ninja Gaiden Sigma has updated graphics your logic fails once again? Edit:Seeing as how GOW3 will also have updated graphics ;)

Please explain how the two are the same. Ninja Gaiden Sigma is the exact same game as Ninja Gaiden Black with updated graphics and extra content. Sequels are not the same exact game as their predecessor. They usually add new gameplay elements and always have completely different levels with none of the original's levels in them.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma is a remake. It's not a new game.

Still waiting for a reply, dualshockin.

azad_champ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 azad_champ
Member since 2005 • 3482 Posts

[QUOTE="TerryBenedict"]My PS3 still works.Where do I go to pick up my prize for the first round KO?Dualshockin
 The prize will be in the form of a Cinema ticket to see:  Hope you enjoy :lol:

Hahah. OWNAGE!!!!!

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 DeadMan1290

[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]Yeah...Why is he a sellout...I mean he always said if he left Arsenal was to play for Barça...No sellout please:DDualshockin
He should've come to Liverpool ;)

He should stay:D..The one that should leave is Ronaldinho, he should go to AC Milan:)

papa_smurf_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 papa_smurf_23
[QUOTE="norfair_dweller"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="norfair_dweller"]No, Sigma is Ninja Gaiden Black with updated graphics and extra content. God of War III will be a new game entirely with similar gameplay but completely different levels, story, updated graphics, etc.norfair_dweller

You do know that if I mention Ninja Gaiden Sigma has updated graphics your logic fails once again? Edit:Seeing as how GOW3 will also have updated graphics ;)

Please explain how the two are the same. Ninja Gaiden Sigma is the exact same game as Ninja Gaiden Black with updated graphics and extra content. Sequels are not the same exact game as their predecessor. They usually add new gameplay elements and always have completely different levels with none of the original's levels in them.

he can't come up with one
neo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 neo786
gears of war is not exactly wat i call an exclusive if its coming out on PC and Mac
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Dualshockin
when you're comparing two systems, what's the point in bragging about a game that they both have?CaseyWegner
I see,so gamers have always been talking about exclusives in such arguments,and never multiplat games? You're telling me that people are not comparing Madden Ps3 to Madden 360,The Darkness Ps3 to the Darkness 360,etc.? In that case,it appears that the Microsoft supporters have been violating this new rule,seeing as how they're comparing COD4(A Ps3+360 game) to KillZone 2(A Ps3 game) ?
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 DeadMan1290
[QUOTE="norfair_dweller"][QUOTE="norfair_dweller"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="norfair_dweller"]No, Sigma is Ninja Gaiden Black with updated graphics and extra content. God of War III will be a new game entirely with similar gameplay but completely different levels, story, updated graphics, etc.papa_smurf_23

Maybe he hasn't read it yet:|

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 CaseyWegner

gears of war is not exactly wat i call an exclusive if its coming out on PC and Macneo786

that's why i didn't list it.

futures_past

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 futures_past
Member since 2007 • 286 Posts

people trust me round 1 does not matter. This is a marathon not a sprint and the 360 will hit the road block called DVD-9. They can say all they want now but wont it be fun when they are going to play Forza 3 with 1080 native p and 7.1 soundon the new xbox 720. and the truth is it looks amazing:shock: but what is the system using................. blu-ray.:oops:

oh wait we can do that now;)

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 DeadMan1290

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]when you're comparing two systems, what's the point in bragging about a game that they both have?Dualshockin
I see,so gamers have always been talking about exclusives in such arguments,and never multiplat games? You're telling me that people are not comparing Madden Ps3 to Madden 360,The Darkness Ps3 to the Darkness 360,etc.? In that case,it appears that the Microsoft supporters have been violating this new rule,seeing as how they're comparing COD4(A Ps3+360 game) to KillZone 2(A Ps3 game) ?

That's a dumb thing to do, if it's a multiplat, but I can compare H3 with KZ2 and then argue with Cows:)

neo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 neo786

[QUOTE="neo786"]gears of war is not exactly wat i call an exclusive if its coming out on PC and MacCaseyWegner

that's why i didn't list it.

ye i know im not like directly saying it to u its just a lil defence thing lol like alot of people say PS3 hasnt got any good exclusive games and say Gears of War is the best game but its not exclusive itself and Halo 3 most probably will come out on PC so in general Sony will have more exclusives in about 1-2 years time

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Dualshockin
gears of war is not exactly wat i call an exclusive if its coming out on PC and Macneo786
1 less exclusive for the Microsoft supporters. Gears,Viva Pinata,Lost Planet,Oblivion,Rainbow Six,Graw.I feel like I missed a few more.
papa_smurf_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 papa_smurf_23
[QUOTE="papa_smurf_23"][QUOTE="norfair_dweller"][QUOTE="norfair_dweller"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="norfair_dweller"]No, Sigma is Ninja Gaiden Black with updated graphics and extra content. God of War III will be a new game entirely with similar gameplay but completely different levels, story, updated graphics, etc.DeadMan1290

it's funny you said that because he posted right above you
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]when you're comparing two systems, what's the point in bragging about a game that they both have?Dualshockin

what new rule? cows and hermits pretty much established it last generation.

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 DeadMan1290

people trust me round 1 does not matter. This is a marathon not a sprint and the 360 will hit the road block called DVD-9. They can say all they want now but wont it be fun when they are going to play Forza 3 on the new xbox 720 using what................. blu-ray.futures_past

Maybe we'll play Forza 3 on another format superior to Blu-Ray, you do know companies other than SONY are trying to come up with a new format right?

neo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 neo786
Halo and halo 2 were both released for PC so wonder what Halo 3 will do
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Dualshockin

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]when you're comparing two systems, what's the point in bragging about a game that they both have?DeadMan1290

That's a dumb thing to do, if it's a multiplat, but I can compare H3 with KZ2 and then argue with Cows:)

Exactly,rather than compare Halo 3,the other Microsoft supporters resort to COD4. This clashes directly with the new law doesn't it!?
norfair_dweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 norfair_dweller

DeadMan1290

Which is why I moved it to the next page. However, he seems to be ignoring it.

azad_champ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 azad_champ
Member since 2005 • 3482 Posts

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]when you're comparing two systems, what's the point in bragging about a game that they both have?DeadMan1290

Why would you want to compare Killzone to Halo3. You would get owned. Nah, jk. It's just I have to shake off all that flames from fanboys saying that the KZ2 05 demo was unacheivable. Both games are great.

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 DeadMan1290

it's funny you said that because he posted right above you

Maybe he posted before me and didn't see it:lol:...*Stands up and goes looking for his glasses*

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]when you're comparing two systems, what's the point in bragging about a game that they both have?Dualshockin

Exactly,rather than compare Halo 3,the other Microsoft supporters resort to COD4. This clashes directly with the new law doesn't it!?

omg. what new law?

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Dualshockin

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]when you're comparing two systems, what's the point in bragging about a game that they both have?CaseyWegner

what new rule? cows and hermits pretty much established it last generation.

True,but claiming there's no point in talking about a game that they both have whilst this is constantly done day in day out to prove various points,is contradictory. This gen it appears the Lemmings will be the one to establish the PC connection,Bioshock is another multiplat game I can't wait to play on PC.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Dualshockin
omg. what new law?CaseyWegner
The one that hints at only comparing exclusive games.
neo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 neo786

[QUOTE="futures_past"]people trust me round 1 does not matter. This is a marathon not a sprint and the 360 will hit the road block called DVD-9. They can say all they want now but wont it be fun when they are going to play Forza 3 on the new xbox 720 using what................. blu-ray.DeadMan1290

Maybe we'll play Forza 3 on another format superior to Blu-Ray, you do know companies other than SONY are trying to come up with a new format right?

format superior to blu-ray? dont see that happening within the nxt 10 years or so ;)

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 DeadMan1290
[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]when you're comparing two systems, what's the point in bragging about a game that they both have?azad_champ

Why would you want to compare Killzone to Halo3. You would get owned. Nah, jk. It's just I have to shake off all that flames from fanboys saying that the KZ2 05 demo was unacheivable. Both games are great.

Yes they could be great...But you must look at the history of both games, and see which one was superior in the past...Besides Halo franchise is donewhen H3 comes out(Do Not Count Halo Wars)so it's not fair to compare a second game in a franchise to the final game in another franchise....But when KZ3 comes out(Some time in 2010-2011)Lemmings will compare it to some new franchise MS would have invented by that time:lol:

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="neo786"]gears of war is not exactly wat i call an exclusive if its coming out on PC and MacDualshockin
1 less exclusive for the Microsoft supporters. Gears,Viva Pinata,Lost Planet,Oblivion,Rainbow Six,Graw.I feel like I missed a few more.

oblivion and rainbow six were multiplat to begin with and the 360 graw is still exclusive.

norfair_dweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 norfair_dweller

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]omg. what new law?Dualshockin
The one that hints at only comparing exclusive games.

Ah, yes. That law. I believe it's called "common sense".

L1qu1dSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#199 L1qu1dSword
Member since 2006 • 2835 Posts
[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]when you're comparing two systems, what's the point in bragging about a game that they both have?Dualshockin

OK you guys are not too smart. In the context of a discussion where people compare which system is better it is a given that if one system has an exclusive that is AAA then that raises the value of the console and furthers your argument because now your system is more desirable. If both systems have the same game with only negligable differences that really does not add much of anything to the discourse in either direction.

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 DeadMan1290
[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]

[QUOTE="futures_past"]people trust me round 1 does not matter. This is a marathon not a sprint and the 360 will hit the road block called DVD-9. They can say all they want now but wont it be fun when they are going to play Forza 3 on the new xbox 720 using what................. blu-ray.neo786

format superior to blu-ray? dont see that happening within the nxt 10 years or so ;)

Na, maybe not 10 years but a bit less