Xbox 360 Vs PS3 ROUND 1

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#601 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64039 Posts
[QUOTE="norfair_dweller"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"]Notice the "S" after I put NG,Ninja Gaiden Sigma is a fantastic title that deserves every single praise it gets. Ninja Gaiden Sigma is a Playstation 3 title ;)robcat09

Sigma still plays very much the same as Black or the other Ninja Gaiden on the Xbox.

And Halo 3 will likely play 'very much the same' as Halo 2 and Halo 1. Your point is?

thats a sequal not a remake. there are tons of additions in the game to make it different. for one the weapons in Halo 3 are improved or much different than 2. the story is different. the online will be different. the gameplay will be improved upon etc. sigma is a remake. halo 3 is a sequal 2 different things.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#602 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

Have fun with the next 20 pages Casey, I don't feel like explaining the same thing over and over to this kid. Apparently you find this fun, since you haven't left yet.

limpbizkit818

if he repeats himself one more time i'm just going to lock it. there is no way he's doing anything but trolling now.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#603 Dualshockin
Member since 2006 • 7826 Posts

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]no. does the ps3 version of gta4 have the option for downloading extra content?CaseyWegner

The sad thing is,I have constantly stated the optional content is exclusive to the 360 yet you continuously try and make it seem like I haven't. I'll wait until you can admit it,then i'll answer the question.

when have i ever said that you've never said that the optional content is not exclusive? i know you've said it's exclusive. what still boggles the mind is why you are saying that the extra content doesn't make the 360 version of gta4 exclusive while extra content for ngs does make it exclusive.

Oh,but you've constantly claimed I failed to acknowledge the optional downloadable content as exclusive.I believe I proved you wrong on it a few pages ago. Here's where you're wrong again,the core game is multiplat,the optional downloadable content is exclusive. Now,so as to prove you wrong once more,I will ask you a simple question:Is Ninja Gaiden Sigma multiplatform?
MADVLAD123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#604 MADVLAD123
Member since 2005 • 6053 Posts
[QUOTE="limpbizkit818"]

Have fun with the next 20 pages Casey, I don't feel like explaining the same thing over and over to this kid. Apparently you find this fun, since you haven't left yet.

CaseyWegner

if he repeats himself one more time i'm just going to lock it. there is no way he's doing anything but trolling now.

But if you lock it all hardcore cows (especially Dualshockin) will think you are a lemming :o.

Just kidding. Lock it while you still can!

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#605 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts
there's a stickied thread for it anyway.