Xbox 360 Vs PS3 ROUND 1

This topic is locked from further discussion.

papa_smurf_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#451 papa_smurf_23
Member since 2007 • 544 Posts

[QUOTE="papa_smurf_23"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]that link you just gave us proves you wrong. the title gets its third release.:|Dualshockin
Oh,trust me,I didn't overlook that statement. "Now the title....Exclusively for the Playstation 3" It appears you overlooked that last part.

are you guys ever going to stop?

There's no reason to stop an interesting debate,plus there's about 50 gaming sites that agree with my logic that NGS is an exclusive,including Itagaki himself,so it is indeed going to get interesting when I start posting the quotes+links.

This argument is not interesting anymore. Both of you just keep saying the same thing over and over.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#452 Dualshockin
Member since 2006 • 7826 Posts

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Shusty_lives"]PS3 games > Xbox360 gamesShusty_lives

Your avatar always makes me chuckle lol

That's how talk!?

Chappelle's show was excellent,especially that Samuel Jackson skit :lol:
Adrian_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#453 Adrian_Cloud
Member since 2006 • 7169 Posts

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="papa_smurf_23"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]that link you just gave us proves you wrong. the title gets its third release.:|DeadMan1290

Oh,trust me,I didn't overlook that statement. "Now the title....Exclusively for the Playstation 3" It appears you overlooked that last part.

are you guys ever going to stop?

There's no reason to stop an interesting debate,plus there's about 50 gaming sites that agree with my logic that NGS is an exclusive,including Itagaki himself,so it is indeed going to get interesting when I start posting the quotes+links.

Can't wait for that to happen:roll:

its an exclusive remake, who gives a sh*t anymore?

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#454 Dualshockin
This argument is not interesting anymore. Both of you just keep saying the same thing over and over.papa_smurf_23
 Trust me,I never get into arguments that lack interest and challenge.
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#455 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts

[QUOTE="papa_smurf_23"]This argument is not interesting anymore. Both of you just keep saying the same thing over and over.Dualshockin
 Trust me,I never get into arguments that lack interest and challenge.

But don't you think this has gone a bit too far and a bit out of hand, we've all made our points, explained our opinions no one's right and no one's wrong,our side says NGS=NGB and your side says NGS=/=NGB, so end of story

neo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#456 neo786
Member since 2005 • 2855 Posts

christ people r still at the Ninja Gaiden Sigma topic? i kinda regret bringing the game up lol

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#457 Dualshockin
But don't you think this has gone a bit too far and a bit out of hand, we've all made our points, explained our opinions no one's right and no one's wrong,our side says NGS=NGB and your side says NGS=/=NGB, so end of storyDeadMan1290
It's not the end of anything,the debate is still open for those that still believe NGS isn't an exclusive,even after dozens of facts and Itagaki saying it is.
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#458 DeadMan1290

[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]But don't you think this has gone a bit too far and a bit out of hand, we've all made our points, explained our opinions no one's right and no one's wrong,our side says NGS=NGB and your side says NGS=/=NGB, so end of storyDualshockin
It's not the end of anything,the debate is still open for those that still believe NGS isn't an exclusive,even after dozens of facts and Itagaki saying it is.

I'm putting up a topic about NGS and NGB being the same or not the same games go there people and leave this topic aside:)

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#459 Dualshockin

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]But don't you think this has gone a bit too far and a bit out of hand, we've all made our points, explained our opinions no one's right and no one's wrong,our side says NGS=NGB and your side says NGS=/=NGB, so end of storyDeadMan1290

I'm putting up a topic about NGS and NGB being the same or not the same games go there people and leave this topic aside:)

Good luck with that,i'll be in here.
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#460 DeadMan1290
[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]But don't you think this has gone a bit too far and a bit out of hand, we've all made our points, explained our opinions no one's right and no one's wrong,our side says NGS=NGB and your side says NGS=/=NGB, so end of storyDualshockin

Good luck with that,i'll be in here.

Thanks but I think you should go there many people will probably go and argue(Hopefully) I asked for full facts and proof of there opinion so it'll be interesting plus poll....Good luck for yourself being here, I'll drop by every now and then to see how this has ended(If it ever ends)

D_Znuhtz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#461 D_Znuhtz
Member since 2004 • 2276 Posts
[QUOTE="TerryBenedict"]

My PS3 still works.

Where do I go to pick up my prize for the first round KO?

itsallgood29

Yes mine works to, but so does my launch 360, swing and a miss!

Way to keep your fanboyism a secret.

This thread fails.

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#462 DeadMan1290
[QUOTE="itsallgood29"][QUOTE="TerryBenedict"]

My PS3 still works.

Where do I go to pick up my prize for the first round KO?

D_Znuhtz

Yes mine works to, but so does my launch 360, swing and a miss!

Way to keep your fanboyism a secret.

This thread fails.

True, but where's the TC he's been gone throughout the entire thing

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#463 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]But don't you think this has gone a bit too far and a bit out of hand, we've all made our points, explained our opinions no one's right and no one's wrong,our side says NGS=NGB and your side says NGS=/=NGB, so end of storyDualshockin

what facts? all your arguments fall to pieces when you try to justify sigma as exclusive but not the 360 version of gta4. :?

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#464 Dualshockin
Thanks but I think you should go there many people will probably go and argue(Hopefully) I asked for full facts and proof of there opinion so it'll be interesting plus poll....Good luck for yourself being here, I'll drop by every now and then to see how this has ended(If it ever ends)DeadMan1290
Thanks but no thanks,Itagaki's comment is enough to settle the argument.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#465 Dualshockin

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]But don't you think this has gone a bit too far and a bit out of hand, we've all made our points, explained our opinions no one's right and no one's wrong,our side says NGS=NGB and your side says NGS=/=NGB, so end of storyCaseyWegner

what facts? all your arguments fall to pieces when you try to justify sigma as exclusive but not the 360 version of gta4. :?

Did you see Itagakis comment? What did he call Ninja Gaiden Sigma,Exclusive or not?
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#466 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]But don't you think this has gone a bit too far and a bit out of hand, we've all made our points, explained our opinions no one's right and no one's wrong,our side says NGS=NGB and your side says NGS=/=NGB, so end of storyDualshockin

Did you see Itagakis comment? What did he call Ninja Gaiden Sigma,Exclusive or not?

nobody is saying you can play sigma's extra content anywhere else but the ps3. :|

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#467 Dualshockin
nobody is saying you can play sigma's extra content anywhere else but the ps3. :|CaseyWegner
Itagaki(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomonobu_Itagaki)called the game a Playstation 3 exclusive. Do you honestly believe I will take your word over the man behind the game?
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#468 DeadMan1290
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]But don't you think this has gone a bit too far and a bit out of hand, we've all made our points, explained our opinions no one's right and no one's wrong,our side says NGS=NGB and your side says NGS=/=NGB, so end of storyCaseyWegner

nobody is saying you can play sigma's extra content anywhere else but the ps3. :|

Nope no one can play the extra content other than on the PS3, but the main game can be played on Xbox:)

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#469 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]nobody is saying you can play sigma's extra content anywhere else but the ps3. :|Dualshockin
Itagaki(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomonobu_Itagaki)called the game a Playstation 3 exclusive. Do you honestly believe I will take your word over the man behind the game?

i'm not disagreeing with him. i'm disagreeing with you.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#470 Dualshockin
i'm not disagreeing with him. i'm disagreeing with you.CaseyWegner
So you agree with him calling it a Playstation 3 Exclusive title,but disagree with me calling it a Playstation 3 Exclusive title. I was beginning to think this couldn't get any more interesting.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#471 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]i'm not disagreeing with him. i'm disagreeing with you.Dualshockin
So you agree with him calling it a Playstation 3 Exclusive title,but disagree with me calling it a Playstation 3 Exclusive title. I was beginning to think this couldn't get any more interesting.

it's been boring for a long time. do you think he's saying that sigma is a brand new exclusive game and is not ninja gaiden black with better graphics and extra content?

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#473 Dualshockin

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]i'm not disagreeing with him. i'm disagreeing with you.CaseyWegner

it's been boring for a long time. do you think he's saying that sigma is a brand new exclusive game and is not ninja gaiden black with better graphics and extra content?

I think Itagaki,and around 50 other gaming sites,are acknowledging that Ninja Gaiden Sigma is a Playstation 3 exclusive by calling it so. But what do they know,right?
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#474 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]i'm not disagreeing with him. i'm disagreeing with you.Dualshockin

I think Itagaki,and around 50 other gaming sites,are acknowledging that Ninja Gaiden Sigma is a Playstation 3 exclusive by calling it so. But what do they know,right?

what? are they going to say that the bonus content can indeed be played on something other than the ps3? cause that's what they mean.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#475 Dualshockin
what? are they going to say that the bonus content can indeed be played on something other than the ps3? cause that's what they mean.CaseyWegner
I see,so now what the reviewers and journalists say has a hidden meaning behind it? "Ninja Gaiden Sigma. The demo for this ninja action adventure title was one of the few demos that actually lived up to its hype. For those who are old enough to crave challenges and gameplay more suitable for mature audiences,this PS3 exclusive is a must-buy." If you don't mind,I would like to know what the hidden meaning behind that statement is.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#476 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]what? are they going to say that the bonus content can indeed be played on something other than the ps3? cause that's what they mean.Dualshockin
I see,so now what the reviewers and journalists say has a hidden meaning behind it? "Ninja Gaiden Sigma. The demo for this ninja action adventure title was one of the few demos that actually lived up to its hype. For those who are old enough to crave challenges and gameplay more suitable for mature audiences,this PS3 exclusive is a must-buy." If you don't mind,I would like to know what the hidden meaning behind that statement is.

it's so people can identify it. i really don't see what's so hard to grasp about this.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#477 Dualshockin

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]what? are they going to say that the bonus content can indeed be played on something other than the ps3? cause that's what they mean.CaseyWegner

it's so people can identify it. i really don't see what's so hard to grasp about this.

[/QUOTE I see,so he/she called it exclusive so people can identify it. The problem with this debate is,when you admitted you don't disagree with Itagaki,you indirectly agreed with me.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#478 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]what? are they going to say that the bonus content can indeed be played on something other than the ps3? cause that's what they mean.Dualshockin

[/QUOTE I see,so he/she called it exclusive so people can identify it. The problem with this debate is,when you admitted you don't disagree with Itagaki,you indirectly agreed with me.

i disagree with you because you're trying to say that sigma is a brand new, exclusive game.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#479 Dualshockin
i disagree with you because you're trying to say that sigma is a brand new, exclusive game.CaseyWegner
Ninja Gaiden Sigma -is- a brand new exclusive game,or,did I miss a previous Ninja Gaiden game on the Playstation 3 platform? Btw,there's no hidden meaning to me using the word "Exclusive",i'm simply using it how humans have since it's introduction to English.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#480 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]i disagree with you because you're trying to say that sigma is a brand new, exclusive game.Dualshockin
Ninja Gaiden Sigma -is- a brand new exclusive game,or,did I miss a previous Ninja Gaiden game on the Playstation 3 platform? Btw,there's no hidden meaning to me using the word "Exclusive",i'm simply using it how humans have since it's introduction to English.

no. you missed ninja gaiden and ninja gaiden black on the xbox. kind of strange though since they've been mentioned many times.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#481 Dualshockin

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]i disagree with you because you're trying to say that sigma is a brand new, exclusive game.CaseyWegner

no. you missed ninja gaiden and ninja gaiden black on the xbox. kind of strange though since they've been mentioned many times.

So there's no Ninja Gaiden game I missed on the Playstation 3 platform. It's nice when we can agree on a simple fact,isn't it?
FancyKetchup25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#482 FancyKetchup25
Member since 2006 • 3007 Posts
Oh no he dident!
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#483 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]i disagree with you because you're trying to say that sigma is a brand new, exclusive game.Dualshockin

So there's no Ninja Gaiden game I missed on the Playstation 3 platform. It's nice when we can agree on a simple fact,isn't it?

obviously. where are you going with this? i hope you're not saying that it's exclusive cause the xbox doesn't count.

FancyKetchup25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#484 FancyKetchup25
Oh yes he did!
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#485 Dualshockin
obviously.CaseyWegner
I suppose that settles it,Ninja Gaiden Sigma is Playstation 3s first AAA Exclusive.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#486 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]obviously.Dualshockin
I suppose that settles it,Ninja Gaiden Sigma is Playstation 3s first AAA Exclusive.

no. you just did an underpants gnome impression.

step 1: underpants
step 2: ???
step3: profit

FancyKetchup25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#487 FancyKetchup25

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]obviously.CaseyWegner

Please dont kill kenny!

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#488 Dualshockin

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]obviously.CaseyWegner

To be honest,I don't believe South Park will help your argument any further,seeing as how you already agreed with Itagaki-Who I agree with- that NGS is a Ps3 exclusive. But carry on,i'll be waiting for a new debate if you feel like it.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#489 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]obviously.Dualshockin

To be honest,I don't believe South Park will help your argument any further,seeing as how you already agreed with Itagaki-Who I agree with- that NGS is a Ps3 exclusive. But carry on,i'll be waiting for a new debate if you feel like it.

you were the one using the south park argument and i'm terrified that you're going to bust out the chewbacca defense next. let's review what you did.

step 1: there have been no other ninja gaidens on the ps3
step 3: ninja gaiden sigma is the ps3's first AAAE

:|

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#490 Dualshockin
you were the one using the south park argument and i'm terrified that you're going to bust out the chewbacca defense next. let's review what you did.step 1: there have been no other ninja gaidens on the ps3step 2: ???step 3: ninja gaiden sigma is the ps3's first AAAE/:|CaseyWegner
I like the way you try and make it seem like I never acknowledged NGS,even though you(And here's where you messed up) have the words "no other" in your post,add this with the "-ninja gaidens on the ps3",it's obvious my statement has been right all along. What's the "Chewbacca" defense,is that when a user realizes he just made a major mistake in a debate and has no way around it but to go off-topic?
FancyKetchup25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#491 FancyKetchup25
The debate rages on....
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#492 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]you were the one using the south park argument and i'm terrified that you're going to bust out the chewbacca defense next. let's review what you did.step 1: there have been no other ninja gaidens on the ps3step 2: ???step 3: ninja gaiden sigma is the ps3's first AAAE/:|Dualshockin
I like the way you try and make it seem like I never acknowledged NGS,even though you(And here's where you messed up) have the words "no other" in your post,add this with the "-ninja gaidens on the ps3",it's obvious my statement has been right all along. What's the "Chewbacca" defense,is that when a user realizes he just made a major mistake in a debate and has no way around it but to go off-topic?

why are you acting like i messed up when you're the one who left a hole in their logic to reach their conclusion? you asked me if there were any other ninja gaidens on the ps3. i said not but there were two on the xbox. you then said that ninja gaiden sigma was the ps3's first AAAE because of that. are you ignoring the xbox because it was last gen and doesn't count or something?

F1sTDaCuffS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#493 F1sTDaCuffS
Member since 2005 • 2570 Posts
ps3 cant even step in the ring. psn is the worst online service on earth. thats a standing 8 count. for the knock out. microsoft just released news of the xbox pro. a cheaper version of the elite. screwing elite owners outta 150 dollars. but, you get the nice pro which is only missing a `120 gig hard drive that you can get on ebay used for half price still making it a steal. game over sonys done.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#494 Dualshockin

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]you were the one using the south park argument and i'm terrified that you're going to bust out the chewbacca defense next. let's review what you did.step 1: there have been no other ninja gaidens on the ps3step 2: ???step 3: ninja gaiden sigma is the ps3's first AAAE/:|CaseyWegner

why are you acting like i messed up when you're the one who left a hole in their logic to reach their conclusion? you asked me if there were anyother ninja gaidens on the ps3. i said not but there were two on the xbox. you then said that ninja gaiden sigma was the ps3's first AAAE because of that. are you ignoring the xbox because it was last gen and doesn't count or something?

You don't see why I went to the conclusion?"You asked me if there were any other ninja gaidens on the ps3.I said no but there were two on the xbox". You answered my question,yet you still ask why I came to a conclusion after an -answer-. I then did indeed say it is the Ps3s first AAAE because Ninja Gaiden Sigma,the only Ninja Gaiden on the Ps3,scored AAA and cannot be found on any other console,this gen+last gen+and,for the sake of humor,the one before it. You still try and deny that it is an exclusive Ps3 game,yet you claim you do not disagree with Tomonobu Itagaki,the man behind the game,when he says it is an exclusive Ps3 game.This is why the debate ended a few pages ago.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#495 CaseyWegner

You don't see why I went to the conclusion?"You asked me if there were any other ninja gaidens on the ps3.I said no but there were two on the xbox". You answered my question,yet you still ask why I came to a conclusion after an -answer-. I then did indeed say it is the Ps3s first AAAE because Ninja Gaiden Sigma,the only Ninja Gaiden on the Ps3,scored AAA and cannot be found on any other console,this gen+last gen+and,for the sake of humor,the one before it. You still try and deny that it is an exclusive Ps3 game,yet you claim you do not disagree with Tomonobu Itagaki,the man behind the game,when he says it is an exclusive Ps3 game.This is why the debate ended a few pages ago.Dualshockin

if you're going to play it like that then the debate ended after the first time i explained why it isn't exclusive. YOU AND ITAGAKI ARE NOT SAYING THE SAME THING. you are saying that ngs is a brand new exclusive game while he's saying that the bonus content is exclusive to the ps3.

Silvereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#497 Silvereign
Member since 2006 • 3006 Posts
[QUOTE="Silvereign"]

[QUOTE="Friendlyfire53"]400$ > 600$.....simplenorfair_dweller

Blue ray > DVD 9 simple

A system that works > A system that doesn't work simple

Cell > Xenos simple

Wifi > NO wifi simple

For future reference

Rumble sixaxis > Rumble simple

Home > Live simple

No mention of games. :roll:

PS3 future games >> 360 future games....FF13, MGS4, God of War 3, Gran Turismo 5 agree with me.

Shusty_lives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#498 Shusty_lives
Member since 2007 • 584 Posts
WAFFLELMAO!!! I can't believe people debating about NGS when it's an awesome and it obvious an exclusive. Can I play Ninja Gaiden Sigma on any other system? The answer is no.
papa_smurf_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#499 papa_smurf_23
Member since 2007 • 544 Posts
WAFFLELMAO!!! I can't believe people debating about NGS when it's an awesome and it obvious an exclusive. Can I play Ninja Gaiden Sigma on any other system? The answer is no.Shusty_lives
don't start them up again
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#500 CaseyWegner

WAFFLELMAO!!! I can't believe people debating about NGS when it's an awesome and it obvious an exclusive. Can I play Ninja Gaiden Sigma on any other system? The answer is no.Shusty_lives

it's called ninja gaiden black but it doesn't have sigma's bonus content.