Xbox 360 Vs PS3 ROUND 1

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#501 Dualshockin
Member since 2006 • 7826 Posts

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"] You don't see why I went to the conclusion?"You asked me if there were any other ninja gaidens on the ps3.I said no but there were two on the xbox". You answered my question,yet you still ask why I came to a conclusion after an -answer-. I then did indeed say it is the Ps3s first AAAE because Ninja Gaiden Sigma,the only Ninja Gaiden on the Ps3,scored AAA and cannot be found on any other console,this gen+last gen+and,for the sake of humor,the one before it. You still try and deny that it is an exclusive Ps3 game,yet you claim you do not disagree with Tomonobu Itagaki,the man behind the game,when he says it is an exclusive Ps3 game.This is why the debate ended a few pages ago.CaseyWegner

if you're going to play it like that then the debate ended after the first time i explained why it isn't exclusive. YOU AND ITAGAKI ARE NOT SAYING THE SAME THING. you are saying that ngs is a brand new exclusive game while he's saying that the bonus content is exclusive to the ps3.

Yet,Itagaki+the majority of gaming journalists all call it exclusive. You tried to explain why it isn't exclusive,but couldn't accomplish it because of the simple facts presented to you,then had to resort to claiming there's a hidden meaning behind calling a game exclusive,went off-topic to a Gnome example,and had to sticky a thread in order to gain leverage in a debate you clearly ended by contradicting yourself. Itagaki called the game exclusive.You said you do not disagree with him. I feel like I should quote myself on that one.
Shusty_lives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#502 Shusty_lives
Member since 2007 • 584 Posts

[QUOTE="Shusty_lives"]WAFFLELMAO!!! I can't believe people debating about NGS when it's an awesome and it obvious an exclusive. Can I play Ninja Gaiden Sigma on any other system? The answer is no.CaseyWegner

it's called ninja gaiden black but it doesn't have sigma's bonus content.

huh? So that Sigma sign means Black? Wow thanks for the knowledge. Hey on NG black for the Xbox how was when you played as Rachel? What was that? No WAY!!! You said it was the same game...

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#503 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"] You don't see why I went to the conclusion?"You asked me if there were any other ninja gaidens on the ps3.I said no but there were two on the xbox". You answered my question,yet you still ask why I came to a conclusion after an -answer-. I then did indeed say it is the Ps3s first AAAE because Ninja Gaiden Sigma,the only Ninja Gaiden on the Ps3,scored AAA and cannot be found on any other console,this gen+last gen+and,for the sake of humor,the one before it. You still try and deny that it is an exclusive Ps3 game,yet you claim you do not disagree with Tomonobu Itagaki,the man behind the game,when he says it is an exclusive Ps3 game.This is why the debate ended a few pages ago.Dualshockin

if you're going to play it like that then the debate ended after the first time i explained why it isn't exclusive. YOU AND ITAGAKI ARE NOT SAYING THE SAME THING. you are saying that ngs is a brand new exclusive game while he's saying that the bonus content is exclusive to the ps3.

Yet,Itagaki+the majority of gaming journalists all call it exclusive. You tried to explain why it isn't exclusive,but couldn't accomplish it because of the simple facts presented to you,then had to resort to claiming there's a hidden meaning behind calling a game exclusive,went off-topic to a Gnome example,and had to sticky a thread in order to gain leverage in a debate you clearly ended by contradicting yourself. Itagaki called the game exclusive.You said you do not disagree with him. I feel like I should quote myself on that one.

omfg. they are calling the extra content exclusive. nowhere are they saying it's a brand new exclusive game. the gnome example was an example of what you did. i didn't make the stickied thread. i've never contradicted myself...you have when we brought up gta4.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#504 Dualshockin
WAFFLELMAO!!! I can't believe people debating about NGS when it's an awesome and it obvious an exclusive. Can I play Ninja Gaiden Sigma on any other system? The answer is no.Shusty_lives
Did you read the excuse that was brought up after I asked that question? Something along the lines of "Ninja Gaiden Sigma is available on other consoles but it's called Ninja Gaiden Black and doesn't have the content". Basically,it's available in theory.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#505 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Shusty_lives"]WAFFLELMAO!!! I can't believe people debating about NGS when it's an awesome and it obvious an exclusive. Can I play Ninja Gaiden Sigma on any other system? The answer is no.Shusty_lives

huh? So that Sigma sign means Black? Wow thanks for the knowledge. Hey on NG black for the Xbox how was when you played as Rachel? What was that? No WAY!!! You said it was the same game...

no. it's just called ninja gaiden black on the xbox. as i've said countless times, sigma is just ninja gaiden black with better graphics and bonus features. it's not a brand new exclusive game.

Shusty_lives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#506 Shusty_lives
[QUOTE="Shusty_lives"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Shusty_lives"]WAFFLELMAO!!! I can't believe people debating about NGS when it's an awesome and it obvious an exclusive. Can I play Ninja Gaiden Sigma on any other system? The answer is no.CaseyWegner

no. it's just called ninja gaiden black on the xbox. as i've said countless times, sigma is just ninja gaiden black with better graphics and bonus features. it's not a brand new exclusive game.

oh...I see. You tying to convince the "brand new" is the resons it's not an exclusive. Like Final Fantasy Tactics on PSP is not exclusive because it isn't a brand new game, right?

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#507 CaseyWegner

the only reason you're even arguing with me about this is because it's a ps3 game. had the situation been reversed you'd be claiming that sigma is multiplat. you made this abundantly clear when you denied gta4's exclusive content for the 360 version. basically, extra content for a ps3 game means exclusive but extra content for a 360 game doesn't mean exclusive.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#508 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"][QUOTE="Shusty_lives"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Shusty_lives"]WAFFLELMAO!!! I can't believe people debating about NGS when it's an awesome and it obvious an exclusive. Can I play Ninja Gaiden Sigma on any other system? The answer is no.Shusty_lives

oh...I see. You tying to convince the "brand new" is the resons it's not an exclusive. Like Final Fantasy Tactics on PSP is not exclusive because it isn't a brand new game, right?

i don't know anything about fft on the psp so i won't comment. what i do know is that sigma is just black with better graphics and bonus content. it's not a brand new exclusive game like people are claiming it is.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#509 Dualshockin
omfg. they are calling the extra content exclusive. nowhere are they saying it's a brand new exclusive game. the gnome example was an example of what you did. i didn't make the stickied thread. i've never contradicted myself...you have when we brought up gta4.CaseyWegner
No,Itagaki+the gaming journalists are not calling the new content exclusive,nor is there a hidden meaning behind them calling it so.They are calling the Playstation 3 game,Ninja Gaiden Sigma,a Playstation 3 exclusive title. You can simply accept this simple fact and admit that you were wrong,or continue to go off-topic to stay in this debate.So far,you have opted for the latter. I believe you are now trying to claim I contradicted myself by talking about GTA4.Here's a summary of what I said concerning GTA4: The game is multiplat.The extra/additional+optional downloadable content is exclusive.If you are trying to claim GTA4 is exclusive to the Xbox 360 whilst it will be releasing with a Ps3 version on the very same date,then I can't begin to explain how misinformed such a claim is. -Now here's some few facts of NGS:The new content is available on the game right off the store shelve,the game is only available on the Playstation 3 platform,and the game will be getting optional downloadable content in the near future.
Shusty_lives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#510 Shusty_lives

i don't know anything about fft on the psp so i won't comment. what i do know is that sigma is just black with better graphics and bonus content. it's not a brand new exclusive game like people are claiming it is.

CaseyWegner

Here is the big question? Why does it matter so important for you to convince others it's not? Surely, you understand it's a very complicated matter when it comes to this game. Why not just let it go?

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#511 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]omfg. they are calling the extra content exclusive. nowhere are they saying it's a brand new exclusive game. the gnome example was an example of what you did. i didn't make the stickied thread. i've never contradicted myself...you have when we brought up gta4.Dualshockin
No,Itagaki+the gaming journalists are not calling the new content exclusive,nor is there a hidden meaning behind them calling it so.They are calling the Playstation 3 game,Ninja Gaiden Sigma,a Playstation 3 exclusive title. You can simply accept this simple fact and admit that you were wrong,or continue to go off-topic to stay in this debate.So far,you have opted for the latter. I believe you are now trying to claim I contradicted myself by talking about GTA4.Here's a summary of what I said concerning GTA4: The game is multiplat.The extra/additional+optional downloadable content is exclusive.If you are trying to claim GTA4 is exclusive to the Xbox 360 whilst it will be releasing with a Ps3 version on the very same date,then I can't begin to explain how misinformed such a claim is. -Now here's some few facts of NGS:The new content is available on the game right off the store shelve,the game is only available on the Playstation 3 platform,and the game will be getting optional downloadable content in the near future.

no. in saying sigma is a ps3 exclusive they are saying that the bonus content is exclusive. no reviewer in their right mind would call the game a brand new exclusive game. if you actually read the reviews you won't see them refer to the game as a brand new, exclusive game anywhere. i'm not going off topic.

no. here's a summary of what you've said regarding gta4. i'll paraphrase but use quotations anyway to make it easier to see. "gta4 has bonus content but i'm not going to count it because it's a 360 game and is bad for my argument."

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#512 Dualshockin

the only reason you're even arguing with me about this is because it's a ps3 game. had the situation been reversed you'd be claiming that sigma is multiplat. you made this abundantly clear when you denied gta4's exclusive content for the 360 version. basically, extra content for a ps3 game means exclusive but extra content for a 360 game doesn't mean exclusive.

CaseyWegner
I could decide to go off-topic and claim the only reason you are debating is because you are indeed an Xbox 360 supporter and can't admit that the Ps3 has a AAAE because it would give Sony supporters leverage in current and future debates,but I will not make blind assumptions because I know better. I said(In a very neat post actually) GTA4 is multiplat,the optional-downloadable content is exclusive to the Xbox 360 platform.You can try and spin this in whatever way you want,but I clearly admitted the optional content is a 360 exclusive,the game itself is obviously a Multiplatform title.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#513 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

Shusty_lives

Here is the big question? Why does it matter so important for you to convince others it's not? Surely, you understand it's a very complicated matter when it comes to this game. Why not just let it go?

you'll pretty much never see me argue opinion vs. opinion here so whenever i see bad logic or false information, it bothers me to no end when people act like it's fact.

Shusty_lives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#514 Shusty_lives
[QUOTE="Shusty_lives"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

CaseyWegner

you'll pretty much never see me argue opinion vs. opinion here so whenever i see bad logic or false information, it bothers me to no end when people act like it's fact.

Welcome to System Wars...

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#515 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

Dualshockin

I could decide to go off-topic and claim the only reason you are debating is because you are indeed an Xbox 360 supporter and can't admit that the Ps3 has a AAAE because it would give Sony supporters leverage in current and future debates,but I will not make blind assumptions because I know better. I said(In a very neat post actually) GTA4 is multiplat,the optional-downloadable content is exclusive to the Xbox 360 platform.You can try and spin this in whatever way you want,but I clearly admitted the optional content is a 360 exclusive,the game itself is obviously a Multiplatform title.

i don't have an xbox 360. :|

would you listen to yourself? you are saying that gta4 is multiplatform even though it has exclusive content but ninja gaiden sigma is exclusive because it has exclusive content. you are contradicting yourself...no way around it.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#516 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"][QUOTE="Shusty_lives"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

Shusty_lives

Welcome to System Wars...

i know. you asked...i answered.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#517 Dualshockin
no. in saying sigma is a ps3 exclusive they are saying that the bonus content is exclusive. no reviewer in their right mind would call the game a brand new exclusive game. if you actually read the reviews you won't see them refer to the game as a brand new, exclusive game anywhere. i'm not going off topic.no. here's a summary of what you've said regarding gta4. i'll paraphrase but use quotations anyway to make it easier to see. "gta4 has bonus content but i'm not going to count it because it's a 360 game and is bad for my argument."CaseyWegner
Actually,you're wrong on both counts.If you would've looked at the previous posts,you were clearly denying the game is exclusive at all,and now have to resort to saying there is a hidden meaning behind them calling it an exclusive Ps3 game because you realized all the facts point to it being an exclusive game. Now,concerning GTA,I will post one of our previous replies in order to show that you are trying to spin this: [QUOTE="CaseyWegner"] it's moments like these that make it all worth it. the extra content is exclusive just like the extra content for ng:s is exclusive.

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"] The core of the problem:You are comparing the already available Ninja Gaiden Sigma content to optional(And)downloadable content for a multiplatform game. The Ninja Gaiden Sigma content is not meant to be labeled as extra content:It is simply,the games content.The comparison to previous games is a result of it simply having the same Main character+Artstyle+Basic storyline. Now look at GTA4:The 50 million Dollars Microsoft paid R*,is for extra downloadable content to be made available a few months after the core game that is Grand Theft Auto 4 becomes available for multiple platforms.The Grand Theft Auto 4 extra downloadable content is Exclusive to the Xbox 360 platform,the core game is not. Now let me bring up another interesting issue:Ninja Gaiden Sigma is indeed getting downloadable content.But you and I both have never heard of it being labeled as exclusive content,why?Because the core game is exclusive to begin with."

Now,if you are still trying to claim I contradicted myself,continue to do so.But we know the truth don't we?
limpbizkit818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#518 limpbizkit818
Member since 2004 • 15044 Posts
Wait, so this means GH2 is a 360 exclusive? *comment directed at Dualshockin*
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#519 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]no. in saying sigma is a ps3 exclusive they are saying that the bonus content is exclusive. no reviewer in their right mind would call the game a brand new exclusive game. if you actually read the reviews you won't see them refer to the game as a brand new, exclusive game anywhere. i'm not going off topic.no. here's a summary of what you've said regarding gta4. i'll paraphrase but use quotations anyway to make it easier to see. "gta4 has bonus content but i'm not going to count it because it's a 360 game and is bad for my argument."Dualshockin
Actually,you're wrong on both counts.If you would've looked at the previous posts,you were clearly denying the game is exclusive at all,and now have to resort to saying there is a hidden meaning behind them calling it an exclusive Ps3 game because you realized all the facts point to it being an exclusive game. Now,concerning GTA,I will post one of our previous replies in order to show that you are trying to spin this:
it's moments like these that make it all worth it. the extra content is exclusive just like the extra content for ng:s is exclusive. CaseyWegner
The core of the problem:You are comparing the already available Ninja Gaiden Sigma content to optional(And)downloadable content for a multiplatform game. The Ninja Gaiden Sigma content is not meant to be labeled as extra content:It is simply,the games content.The comparison to previous games is a result of it simply having the same Main character+Artstyle+Basic storyline. Now look at GTA4:The 50 million Dollars Microsoft paid R*,is for extra downloadable content to be made available a few months after the core game that is Grand Theft Auto 4 becomes available for multiple platforms.The Grand Theft Auto 4 extra downloadable content is Exclusive to the Xbox 360 platform,the core game is not. Now let me bring up another interesting issue:Ninja Gaiden Sigma is indeed getting downloadable content.But you and I both have never heard of it being labeled as exclusive content,why?Because the core game is exclusive to begin with."Dualshockin
Now,if you are still trying to claim I contradicted myself,continue to do so.But we know the truth don't we?

it's not hidden meaning. it's understanding what is said. it has exclusive content. nobody has ever denied this. the reviewers aren't denying this. show me where the reviewers have ever said that sigma is a brand new exclusive game.

yes. i've read your silly little rant on why you are dismissing gta4's extra content. it's still as silly as it was the first time you said it. exclusive content is exclusive content is exclusive content. you can not dance around it. you contradicted yourself then and you contradict yourself every time you try and spin it. how about gears of war for the pc? it has exclusive content but you're not counting that either.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#520 CaseyWegner

Wait, so this means GH2 is a 360 exclusive? *comment directed at Dualshockin*limpbizkit818

no. he's clearly explained that exclusive content only makes a game exclusive if it's a ps3 game.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#521 Dualshockin
i don't have an xbox 360. :|would you listen to yourself? you are saying that gta4 is multiplatform even though it has exclusive content but ninja gaiden sigma is exclusive because it has exclusive content. you are contradicting yourself...no way around it.CaseyWegner
And that is why I say I do not make blind assumptions. I am listening to myself,but are youlistening? Grand Theft Auto 4(The core game) is multiplatform.The optional downloadable content that will follow 5 months after it's release,is exclusive to the Xbox 360. Ninja Gaiden Sigma,is not multiplatform.The new content on it,is not what makes the game directly exclusive,as you are trying to claim.It is the fact that the core game is not released on any other platform apart from the Playstation 3 Home Entertainment System.It is this very same fact that leads to Itagaki calling it exclusive,IGN calling it exclusive,GameSpy calling it exclusive,QJ calling it exclusive,and about 47 more sites-Calling it exclusive. Deny it all you want,but at the end of the day,Ninja Gaiden Sigma is a Playstation 3 Exclusive.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#522 Dualshockin

[QUOTE="limpbizkit818"]Wait, so this means GH2 is a 360 exclusive? *comment directed at Dualshockin*CaseyWegner

no. he's clearly explained that exclusive content only makes a game exclusive if it's a ps3 game.

The "He's only defending the game because it's on his platform of choice" excuse won't work today,seeing as how I have provided time and time again simple and relevant facts whilst you have resorted to SouthPark statements.
Shusty_lives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#523 Shusty_lives
I still think NGS is exclusive too Casey. I'm not trying to beat a dead horse, but I don't see why a game being remade automatically discount it as an exclusive. Prince of Persia was remade 4 times, yet it was exclusive each time for each system.
limpbizkit818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#524 limpbizkit818
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="limpbizkit818"]Wait, so this means GH2 is a 360 exclusive? *comment directed at Dualshockin*Dualshockin

The "He's only defending the game because it's on his platform of choice" excuse won't work today,seeing as how I have provided time and time again simple and relevant facts whilst you have resorted to SouthPark statements.

Kinda seems like you are defending it because it's a PS3 game.

You didn't answer my question. Yes or No.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#525 CaseyWegner

I still think NGS is exclusive too Casey. I'm not trying to beat a dead horse, but I don't see why a game being remade automatically discount it as an exclusive. Prince of Persia was remade 4 times, yet it was exclusive each time for each system.Shusty_lives

it's still the same game though. all that's different is better graphics and extra content. the extra content doesn't make it a new game. it's still ninja gaiden.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#526 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="limpbizkit818"]Wait, so this means GH2 is a 360 exclusive? *comment directed at Dualshockin*Dualshockin

your facts are not relevent because your facts are basically saying that exclusive content only matters when it's a ps3 game. you've shown this time and time again.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#527 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]i don't have an xbox 360. :|would you listen to yourself? you are saying that gta4 is multiplatform even though it has exclusive content but ninja gaiden sigma is exclusive because it has exclusive content. you are contradicting yourself...no way around it.Dualshockin
And that is why I say I do not make blind assumptions. I am listening to myself,but are youlistening? Grand Theft Auto 4(The core game) is multiplatform.The optional downloadable content that will follow 5 months after it's release,is exclusive to the Xbox 360. Ninja Gaiden Sigma,is not multiplatform.The new content on it,is not what makes the game directly exclusive,as you are trying to claim.It is the fact that the core game is not released on any other platform apart from the Playstation 3 Home Entertainment System.It is this very same fact that leads to Itagaki calling it exclusive,IGN calling it exclusive,GameSpy calling it exclusive,QJ calling it exclusive,and about 47 more sites-Calling it exclusive. Deny it all you want,but at the end of the day,Ninja Gaiden Sigma is a Playstation 3 Exclusive.

minus the bonus features, how is the core ninja gaiden sigma game not multiplatform?

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#528 Dualshockin
it's not hidden meaning. it's understanding what is said. it has exclusive content. nobody has ever denied this. the reviewers aren't denying this. show me where the reviewers have ever said that sigma is a brand new exclusive game.yes. i've read your silly little rant on why you are dismissing gta4's extra content. it's still as silly as it was the first time you said it. exclusive content is exclusive content is exclusive content. you can not dance around it. you contradicted yourself then and you contradict yourself every time you try and spin it. how about gears of war for the pc? it has exclusive content but you're not counting that either.CaseyWegner
The fact that you had to label my statement "silly",is more fire to the log that is you failing to convince anyone that your logic is accurate. The IGN reviewer called it exclusive.Itagaki called it exclusive.You're claiming they're referring to the new content.But here's the kicker:No one believes you because you are not them.A very weird statement,true,but relevant nevertheless. Now you are bringing up Gears Of War,to try and convince us once again that I have somehow contradicted myself.I proved you were making false claims by stating I never called the optional downloadable GTA4 content exclusive,now you are going over to the PC to try and gain leverage in the debate.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#529 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts
What about GeOW then? Does it retain exclusive to the 360, since the PC version will have 50% more levels, map editor and additional content not found on 360? If NGS is indeed exclusive, then GeOW should be an exclusive to both PC and 360.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#530 Dualshockin

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]i don't have an xbox 360. :|would you listen to yourself? you are saying that gta4 is multiplatform even though it has exclusive content but ninja gaiden sigma is exclusive because it has exclusive content. you are contradicting yourself...no way around it.CaseyWegner

minus the bonus features, how is the core ninja gaiden sigma game not multiplatform?

"Minus the bonus features". Do you realize that you have once again indirectly called Ninja Gaiden Sigma Exclusive?
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#531 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]it's not hidden meaning. it's understanding what is said. it has exclusive content. nobody has ever denied this. the reviewers aren't denying this. show me where the reviewers have ever said that sigma is a brand new exclusive game.yes. i've read your silly little rant on why you are dismissing gta4's extra content. it's still as silly as it was the first time you said it. exclusive content is exclusive content is exclusive content. you can not dance around it. you contradicted yourself then and you contradict yourself every time you try and spin it. how about gears of war for the pc? it has exclusive content but you're not counting that either.Dualshockin
The fact that you had to label my statement "silly",is more fire to the log that is you failing to convince anyone that your logic is accurate. The IGN reviewer called it exclusive.Itagaki called it exclusive.You're claiming they're referring to the new content.But here's the kicker:No one believes you because you are not them.A very weird statement,true,but relevant nevertheless. Now you are bringing up Gears Of War,to try and convince us once again that I have somehow contradicted myself.I proved you were making false claims by stating I never called the optional downloadable GTA4 content exclusive,now you are going over to the PC to try and gain leverage in the debate.

no one believes me? look at the vote in the stickied thread. ngs is losing the exclusivity vote by not a small margin. you have contradicted yourself many times. stop denying it.

Kevondadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#532 Kevondadon
Member since 2007 • 309 Posts
WAFFLELMAO!!! I can't believe people debating about NGS when it's an awesome and it obvious an exclusive. Can I play Ninja Gaiden Sigma on any other system? The answer is no.Shusty_lives
CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#533 CJL13
Member since 2005 • 19137 Posts
So do either of you suggest GeOW for the 360 and GeOW for the PC should be seperate games due to content? Then wouldn't Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden Black, and Ninja Gaiden Sigma all be different games?
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#534 Dualshockin
your facts are not relevent because your facts are basically saying that exclusive content only matters when it's a ps3 game. you've shown this time and time again.CaseyWegner
No: [QUOTE=Dualshockin] Extra downloadable content:Cannot be purchased on any other platform.The extra content is exclusive to the Xbox 360. Grand Theft Auto 4:Can be purchased on another platform.It is not exclusive to the Xbox 360. Ninja Gaiden Sigma:Cannot be purchased on any other platform.It is exclusive to the Playstation 3. Standard definition of Exclusive (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/exclusive) : "1.Exclusive - not divided or shared with others" Ninja Gaiden Sigma is available on 1 platform.The said game+it's content can not be played without a Playstation 3 Home Entertainment System. Grand Theft Auto 4 is available on multiple platforms(More than 1).The said game+it's content can be played without an Xbox 360/Playstation 3 Home Entertainment System and vice versa.A few months after the game launches,RockStar will offer(Here it comes) additional&optional downloadable content that will only be available for the Xbox 360 platform.

Yet you're still trying to claim I didn't acknowledge it.
limpbizkit818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#535 limpbizkit818
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]i don't have an xbox 360. :|would you listen to yourself? you are saying that gta4 is multiplatform even though it has exclusive content but ninja gaiden sigma is exclusive because it has exclusive content. you are contradicting yourself...no way around it.Dualshockin

"Minus the bonus features". Do you realize that you have once again indirectly called Ninja Gaiden Sigma Exclusive?

Holy .......

IT IS NOT AN EXCLUSIVE GAME BECAUSE IT HAS SOME EXTRA CONTENT.

There, in caps so you understand. Your logic makes GH2 exclusive to the Xbox 360.

Lair is a game that you can only play on the PS3. That's is it. You can play the full story line of NG on the Xbox. It is not a brand new exclusive game. NG was remade on the PS3, it is not a new game.

Not sure many times we have to tell you.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#536 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]i don't have an xbox 360. :|would you listen to yourself? you are saying that gta4 is multiplatform even though it has exclusive content but ninja gaiden sigma is exclusive because it has exclusive content. you are contradicting yourself...no way around it.Dualshockin

no. bonus features do not make a new exclusive game. you've referred to bonus features for gta4 many times but still deny exclusiveness.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#537 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]your facts are not relevent because your facts are basically saying that exclusive content only matters when it's a ps3 game. you've shown this time and time again.Dualshockin
No: [QUOTE=Dualshockin] Extra downloadable content:Cannot be purchased on any other platform.The extra content is exclusive to the Xbox 360. Grand Theft Auto 4:Can be purchased on another platform.It is not exclusive to the Xbox 360. Ninja Gaiden Sigma:Cannot be purchased on any other platform.It is exclusive to the Playstation 3. Standard definition of Exclusive (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/exclusive) : "1.Exclusive - not divided or shared with others" Ninja Gaiden Sigma is available on 1 platform.The said game+it's content can not be played without a Playstation 3 Home Entertainment System. Grand Theft Auto 4 is available on multiple platforms(More than 1).The said game+it's content can be played without an Xbox 360/Playstation 3 Home Entertainment System and vice versa.A few months after the game launches,RockStar will offer(Here it comes) additional&optional downloadable content that will only be available for the Xbox 360 platform.

i don't care how you are acknowledging it if you are still saying that bonus features make sigma exclusive but not gta4. you are so caught up on names it's ridiculous.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#538 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#539 Dualshockin
no one believes me? look at the vote in the stickied thread. ngs is losing the exclusivity vote by not a small margin. you have contradicted yourself many times. stop denying it.CaseyWegner
And this is exactly why you had to sticky the thread;To be able to use the poll results to gain personal leverage in this debate. The harsh reality is:Everyone knows the majority of SW users are not Sony supporters.You're trying to claim it is only I who knows NGS is an exclusive game,yet there are more than 40 users who agree with me? Now here's where the poll results,the ones that you believe the higher the numbers the better they will help your argument,fall apart:The game maker has acknowledged that the title is an exclusive,as well as major gaming sites. Unless,you believe IGN,GameSpy,QJ,and countless of other gaming sites,are all wrong and you are right?
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#540 jg4xchamp
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]no one believes me? look at the vote in the stickied thread. ngs is losing the exclusivity vote by not a small margin. you have contradicted yourself many times. stop denying it.Dualshockin
And this is exactly why you had to sticky the thread;To be able to use the poll results to gain personal leverage in this debate. The harsh reality is:Everyone knows the majority of SW users are not Sony supporters.You're trying to claim it is only I who knows NGS is an exclusive game,yet there are more than 40 users who agree with me? Now here's where the poll results,the ones that you believe the higher the numbers the better they will help your argument,fall apart:The game maker has acknowledged that the title is an exclusive,as well as major gaming sites. Unless,you believe IGN,GameSpy,QJ,and countless of other gaming sites,are all wrong and you are right?

analysts, gamemakers have acknowledged Bioshock as a 3rd party exclusive game for the 360. So how about that. Whats your answer for that, id love to hear it.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#541 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]no one believes me? look at the vote in the stickied thread. ngs is losing the exclusivity vote by not a small margin. you have contradicted yourself many times. stop denying it.Dualshockin

dude. they're right whether they are anti-sony or pro-sony. it's the diehard cows that are voting for exclusiveness. the game maker is acknowledging that the bonus content is exclusive. stop saying otherwise. :|

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#542 jg4xchamp

the acknowledge that a remake is exclusive to the PS3 and the same remake isnt on xbox 1 yes. but overall that game has been played on the xbox by the lemmings. they gain nothing new but extra content from Sigma. the core gameplay, core story, core mechanics core missions etc were all on Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden Black on xbox. so no Sigma is not exclusive let this go.
MADVLAD123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#543 MADVLAD123
Member since 2005 • 6053 Posts

Boohoo. I hate this excuse that there are more anti-sony fans than sony fans. Seriously, I see enough threads bashing the 360 and praising the PS3 so many times in a day, I for one know that there are just as many cows here as lemmings. Maybe that wasn't true a while ago around PS3's launch. But ever since PS3's slight rise in sales and popularity, cows have started to come back.

There are an equal number of cows and lemmings.

Omnisystem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#544 Omnisystem
Member since 2007 • 613 Posts

ROFL, this topic is funny... however I will now end it *ahem*

In 5 years time Ps3 and 360 are still fighting valiantly. PS3 got off to a bad start with it poor library of games and large body mass. 360 had already gained momentum with its huge game library and support. However, while these 2 are duking it out, wearing each other down, Nintendo have made a new, better console -Newcomer- Wii2. Wii2 with its HD capabilities, motion control, wifi, large hard drive, and every other feature on the face of the earth OBLITERATES Sony, and seriously damages 360. LOL. It'll happen believe it!

groudyogre

First of all you are using a Naruto quote in your argument. Argument PHAILS there.

Secondly...and THIS IS HUGE!

Nintendo has not even been able to put a freaking DVD PLAYER in their console yet...after a DVD Player was standard in a console 7 YEARS AGO!!!!!

How the **** do you expect Nintendo to put all that stuff in a console for their next system? :evil:

limpbizkit818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#545 limpbizkit818

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]no one believes me? look at the vote in the stickied thread. ngs is losing the exclusivity vote by not a small margin. you have contradicted yourself many times. stop denying it.jg4xchamp

analysts, gamemakers have acknowledged Bioshock as a 3rd party exclusive game for the 360. So how about that. Whats your answer for that, id love to hear it.

He has no answer for me or you.He only quotes Casey, who I think he secretly has a crush on ;)

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#546 Dualshockin

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]your facts are not relevent because your facts are basically saying that exclusive content only matters when it's a ps3 game. you've shown this time and time again.CaseyWegner

i don't care how you are acknowledging it if you are still saying that bonus features make sigma exclusive but not gta4. you are so caught up on names it's ridiculous.

Now you're claiming you don't care how i'm acknowledging it.You realize,what I posted above,happened pages ago?Meaning that your current claims of me not acknowledging it are indeed false because you are inadvertently admitting I am acknowledging it? You're now back at the "You're using the name too much" excuse.What would you rather I call it,Ninja Gaiden Exclusive,Ninja Gaiden Game Not On Xbox,or Ninja Gaiden First Playstation 3 AAA Exclusive?I constantly call it Ninja Gaiden Sigma because(Get this)that's what it is called. And no,the one about bonus features was debunked pages ago.You seem to have the missed the post,the one where I clearly stated what makes a game Exclusive?
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#547 jg4xchamp
Hey Dualshockin. IF REMAKES count as exclusives. then console exclusives count as well. You feel like breaking a standard that has been set on system wars then why shouldnt lemmings got one as well. seems fair.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#548 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]your facts are not relevent because your facts are basically saying that exclusive content only matters when it's a ps3 game. you've shown this time and time again.Dualshockin

Now you're claiming you don't care how i'm acknowledging it.You realize,what I posted above,happened pages ago?Meaning that your current claims of me not acknowledging it are indeed false because you are inadvertently admitting I am acknowledging it? You're now back at the "You're using the name too much" excuse.What would you rather I call it,Ninja Gaiden Exclusive,Ninja Gaiden Game Not On Xbox,or Ninja Gaiden First Playstation 3 AAA Exclusive?I constantly call it Ninja Gaiden Sigma because(Get this)that's what it is called. And no,the one about bonus features was debunked pages ago.You seem to have the missed the post,the one where I clearly stated what makes a game Exclusive?

yes. and you're basing the exclusivity on the name instead of what's actually in the game. that's crazy. i don't care what your incorrect definition of "exclusive" is if you are still saying that sigma is exclusive because it has bonus content but gta4 isn't exclusive despite its bonus content.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#549 jg4xchamp
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]your facts are not relevent because your facts are basically saying that exclusive content only matters when it's a ps3 game. you've shown this time and time again.Dualshockin

why dont u repeat yourself on what makes a game exclusive. if the core gameplay, story, core missions, core characters, core weapons,etc are still there than the game is not brand spanking new. WHich negates sigma as an exclusive. the games on xbox have the same gameplay minus extra content and superior graphics thats it.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#550 Dualshockin

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]no one believes me? look at the vote in the stickied thread. ngs is losing the exclusivity vote by not a small margin. you have contradicted yourself many times. stop denying it.CaseyWegner

dude. they're right whether they are anti-sony or pro-sony. it's the diehard cows that are voting for exclusiveness. the game maker is acknowledging that the bonus content is exclusive. stop saying otherwise. :|

"Stop saying otherwise".You realize that I am "saying otherwise" because I am directly stating what they have said,rather than you,claiming that there is a hidden meaning to the word exclusive,and that they're not calling the game exclusive,but they're calling the 'bonus' content exclusive? The "die-hard Cows" you mentioned,do you have each of their specific user names,I believe the poll has over 40 "die hard Cows" who voted for the game as exclusive,I would like to know their names so I can recruit them to the Sony Union.