Why some people prefer Xbox one to PS 4?

• 198 results
waahahah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#51 waahahah
Member since 2014 • 2462 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@waahahah: I edited as to why it is relevant. I am not simply a reactionary human being. Maybe you are, which if waiting for stimulus would make you irrelevant.

I try to avoid using labels and stupid assumptions like that. If they want to make a stupid argument and make no sense they can and I'll just move on.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@Shewgenja: If it makes you happy.................I have never used or needed one. Projection onto others confirmed? Psych guy just wondering here...............

"PS4's exclusive lineup or WiiU or even PC for you guys. You will sit here" Went with YOUR generalization

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

more reliable online, my friends play there, i prefer its lineup, i prefer the controller, anything i miss out on ps4 that i want to play i can just get on pc

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 cainetao11

@waahahah: Creator/God bless

SamusBeliskner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By SamusBeliskner
Member since 2015 • 569 Posts

If I were gaming on a console, I wouldn't mind having either, but I'd probably pick the PS4 because it has uncharted and will get Tomb raider as well, even though it does have the shittier controller. A better question is: "Why game on a console?"

@cainetao11 said:
@kinectthedots said:
@indzman said:

(reasons)

The answer is none of the above

And I'd go full COW if I could save those five service members who were killed this week. Such a shame

Why not support common sense gun control policies like other countries have so you can help save the next five?

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Maybe they prefer the online, prefer the controller, have a lot of online buddies, or prefer the exclusives. Those are legit reasons.

Or they're just fanboys or people who don't know any better.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#57  Edited By oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

I have both and prefer the Xbox One. I like the controllers better, I like the games on Xbox One better, I like the voice controls. I lprefer mp action games and shooters on consoles, I like rts on PC.

Currently the Xbox One just has games I like better. I'm not a Souls fan and I don't really care for single player on rails games which is the bulk of what Sony does best, games like TLOU, Bloodborne and UC4. I'm not saying they aren't good games, but they are the type of games I play once and never play again.

Right now I'm playing mostly Smite, Fable Legends beta, ESO and Elite Dangerous, but I'm looking forward to the Gears remake in August and the fall releases as well.

The other reason I prefer X1 is I like the windows ecosystem and with windows 10 coming having everything running on the same OS is pretty cool for me.

The multiplats are the same to me so that really doesn't matter much I can play them on either.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 cainetao11

@samusbeliskner said:

If I were gaming on a console, I wouldn't mind having either, but I'd probably pick the PS4 because it has uncharted and will get Tomb raider as well, even though it does have the shittier controller. A better question is: "Why game on a console?"

@cainetao11 said:
@kinectthedots said:
@indzman said:

(reasons)

And I'd go full COW if I could save those five service members who were killed this week. Such a shame

Why not support common sense gun control policies like other countries have so you can help save the next five?

When did I say I don't?

pankar94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By pankar94
Member since 2014 • 251 Posts

I have an xbox 360 and I had an xbox one.But I prefer ps4 because I grew up with PlayStation. I have all PlayStation consoles except ps vita.Its a little strange to play on xbox.Also PlayStation has more support in my country.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#60 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

According to Neilsen, the biggest reason people go XBone is that it says Xbox on it. In other words, they're fanboys.

SamusBeliskner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 SamusBeliskner
Member since 2015 • 569 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@samusbeliskner said:

@cainetao11 said:
@kinectthedots said:
@indzman said:

(reasons)

When did I say I don't?

I obviously can't hear you, so I have no idea what you said, and I also never wrote that you do not support such policies. (See that little question mark?), but clearly supporting common-sense gun policy is a more productive action to help others than buying a Playstation and going "full cow", no?

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

I owned a Ps3 last gen, never owned a Xbox system in my life. I've played out all the Ps3 exclusives, alot of these exclusives have had 3 games out or more, becoming very very stale in my eyes, why would I want a Ps4 to play the Sony exclusives when I've already played GoW 3 times, Uncharted 3 times, Infamous 2 times, Killzone 3 times, LBP 3 times. Now remember I've never touched an Xbox in my life, so all of the past games are fresh for me, I want to see what I've missed out on, I've heard great things about Gears,Forza,Halo, Rares 360 games, Phantom Dust. Plus being possibly the only one generally interested in Kinect as a technology, that appealed to me greatly, and yes I love that thing, I love the tracking it does, the voice recognition, general integration with the system is amazing to me.

Another plus is having win10 integration as well, It feels amazing to have my entire house have an ecosystem, things work how I want them to, there's no need to get a third party app or fix or work around.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@Shewgenja: If it makes you happy.................I have never used or needed one. Projection onto others confirmed? Psych guy just wondering here...............

"PS4's exclusive lineup or WiiU or even PC for you guys. You will sit here" Went with YOUR generalization

No, it's cool, I was just confused. We have our fill of the armchair psychologists, don't we?

UltimateImp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#64  Edited By UltimateImp
Member since 2015 • 1192 Posts

Some Xbox owners, who just crawled out from under a rock, believe that you the human eye can't tell the difference in 720p from 1080p unless you're gaming on a 100 inch TV.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts
@commander said:

@indzman: @kinectthedots: @NoodleFighter: @Shewgenja: @rrjim1: @freedomfreak: @cainetao11: @locopatho: @mr_huggles_dog:

REasons enough, microsoft is way bigger name when it comes to operatings systems, gaming and consoles. They invented directx and owned sony since the beginning. The fact that the ps4 is a bit better at resolution doesn't really matter. I can run a windows pc at 4k, also run by microsoft. Not to mention the x1 has better framerates sometimes.

I can't trust a console manufacturer with my account in 2011, sorry I can trust you later on as well.

More sports content, that matters for me, that pele player has a street value of 1500$ the first 2 quarters of a new fifa.

LAst but not least, the controller, sony still uses that stick setup from the end nineties lol. If course if that's your thing, be my guest, but the x1/360 stick setup has been proven more ergonomic.

Sony may be a nice system if you prefer their exclusives but apart from that i see no reason why you would buy a ps4. The resolution difference is of course a reason as well, but the ps4 struggles to do 1080p in a lot of games, the cpu has a hard time catching up.

If you want better graphics , you should get a pc.

But Playstation is a bigger brand. Though I will tell you the Xbox controllers are fantastic. I like the stick layout better too. The PS4 controller is a huge improvement from DS3, but the 360 controller remains my favorite.

I want to like the PS4 because it's the console I initially opted for in the beginning of the gen, but so far it has been pretty fucking shit. I don't know about the X1, but PS4 hasn't got a lot of great games that I can't play anywhere else.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@oflow said:

I have both and prefer the Xbox One... I like the games on Xbox One better (what games? Ori and the blind forest and...crickets)

Currently the Xbox One just has games I like better...I don't really care for single player on rails games which is the bulk of what Sony does best, games like TLOU and UC4......but I'm looking forward to the Gears remake in August

"I don't really care for single player on rails games which is the bulk of what Sony does best, games like TLOU,...."

"I'm looking forward to the Gears remake.."

Post falls apart.

lol lemmings just say whatever dumb crap they have heard other lemmings say string it together and contradict themselves when the try to hype up games on xbox. You haven't even played UC4 yet but you dont like it? LMAO.

News flash lem the original gears is more linear and on rails than TLOU is and oh yeah TLOU also has multiplayer online but alas people have to play to know that info.

Smh, you just proved you never played it. Blind loyalty 101. It's not that you don't care for what Sony does best, it's that you haven't even played the games, or you are just lying to crate reason to say you prefer anything on xbox.

Does Gears have on rails sections? You bet

Does Gears have a single player that attempts to be cinematic? Check that too.

If it's a lem you can count on two things when they create arguments; contradiction and hypocrisy. I should have just posted the american flag again because that's a better argument than lems are making.

Carry on.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

Brand loyalty and fanboyism. As it is right now the xbone has the crappiest version of multiplats with the weakest library. Most of its "exclusives" are either on PC or will be coming to PC soon. There's not a single reason why anyone that's serious about gaming should own one now. Hmmmm..... that might be a reason why it's flopping so hard right now everywhere outside the U.S., and even in the U.S. it's getting pummeled every NPD.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 cainetao11

@samusbeliskner said:
@cainetao11 said:
@samusbeliskner said:

@cainetao11 said:
@kinectthedots said:
@indzman said:

(reasons)

When did I say I don't?

I obviously can't hear you, so I have no idea what you said, and I also never wrote that you do not support such policies. (See that little question mark?), but clearly supporting common-sense gun policy is a more productive action to help others than buying a Playstation and going "full cow", no?

True on all accounts but I post those things on Off topic discussion.

As a US Army veteran, myself and others I served with always thought this "war on terror" would get to the point that guerilla's would attack service and civillians at their most vulnerable. I believe our services need to be armed as long as we allow ANYONE to become US citizens.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

Blind fanboy tendencies. Imagine being like that.

I myself enjoy being a true gaming purist and and a manticore.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@Heil68: I see you also practice the Live, Learn, and Love philosophy :)

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Heil68

@quadknight said:

@Heil68: I see you also practice the Live, Learn, and Love philosophy :)

Always my friend.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 BobRossPerm

A better thread is PlayStation vs Xbox from gen 6 to gen 8.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#73  Edited By Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

In my parts of the world , people that only get a Xbox are looked upon like people from Mars/Weirdos?.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 cainetao11

@bobrossperm: I prefer X1 controller as well, but instead of the D pad, the bumpers are the problem. 360 is still king. DS4 is wider but a good controller. The console doesn't have all that I, repeat I, repeat I look for. I don't play JRPGs or indies, including on X1 all that much. Bloodborne, Infamous SS; KZSF (I haven't finished either) is what I have. Oh I have a download for TLOUR and cant get into it because I played the shit out of it in 2013. MGS5 will be my next PS purchase because I like keeping series on one platform. Other than that? This console sells on hype and idiocy by their direct competitors. My opinion, of course.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 cainetao11

@Heil68 said:

LMAO you rule at humor bro

You lost interest in TLG but before the gameplay was done at this years E3 you claimed the Japanese won.

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

The Xbox One is superior in every way apart from resolution at the moment.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@locopatho said:
@mr_huggles_dog said:

X1....competition.....AHAAHAHAHHA....

No.

I'd be pissed and anyone who says they wouldn't be is either lying or doesn't mind getting fucked in the ass.

It's getting the exact same multiplats as PS4, but with better exclusives, this year for sure and possibly next year too. So, YES, it is clearly competing, and doing very well.

You just wish it was a shitty KinectBox like it was at launch. It'd suit your Sony cocksucking agenda better.

Back when Xbone launched, it was just casually dismissed. Now that it has improved so massively, all the Cows have shit their pants and have to go "on the offensive" against it. Lol.

Whatever helps you justify your purchase.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By BobRossPerm
@cainetao11 said:

@bobrossperm: I prefer X1 controller as well, but instead of the D pad, the bumpers are the problem. 360 is still king. DS4 is wider but a good controller. The console doesn't have all that I, repeat I, repeat I look for. I don't play JRPGs or indies, including on X1 all that much. Bloodborne, Infamous SS; KZSF (I haven't finished either) is what I have. Oh I have a download for TLOUR and cant get into it because I played the shit out of it in 2013. MGS5 will be my next PS purchase because I like keeping series on one platform. Other than that? This console sells on hype and idiocy by their direct competitors. My opinion, of course.

PlayStation has always had stupidly high hype behind it. Remember the PS1 before launch? The PS2? Here's a blast from the past thread...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-2-PSOne/Face-it-The-hype-level-surrounding-PS2-is-massive-Yes-even-after/td-p/1032874

Sounds exactly like the PS4 today. And I also love how that thread was created when the Gamecube was merely codenamed ''Dolphin''.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@sailor232 said:

I owned a Ps3 last gen, never owned a Xbox system in my life. I've played out all the Ps3 exclusives, alot of these exclusives have had 3 games out or more, becoming very very stale in my eyes, why would I want a Ps4 to play the Sony exclusives when I've already played GoW 3 times, Uncharted 3 times, Infamous 2 times, Killzone 3 times, LBP 3 times. Now remember I've never touched an Xbox in my life, so all of the past games are fresh for me, I want to see what I've missed out on, I've heard great things about Gears,Forza,Halo, Rares 360 games, Phantom Dust. Plus being possibly the only one generally interested in Kinect as a technology, that appealed to me greatly, and yes I love that thing, I love the tracking it does, the voice recognition, general integration with the system is amazing to me.

Another plus is having win10 integration as well, It feels amazing to have my entire house have an ecosystem, things work how I want them to, there's no need to get a third party app or fix or work around.

lol Phantom Dust

lemmings and their lists to make xbox sound better than what it is. I always suspected you were a lem but I am glad I have confirmation to not be thrown off by your user ID.

psst

Microsoft's unreasonable demands caused Phantom Dust dev's demise

"It was eventually announced at E3 2014, but it hasn't come to fruition, and it's on an indefinite hold as of now.

However, it's not just the game that's dead in the water -- by all accounts, the studio is, too. And, according to a report from Kotaku, Phantom Dust publisher Microsoft is to blame."

http://www.destructoid.com/microsoft-s-unreasonable-demands-caused-phantom-dust-dev-s-demise-290409.phtml

This is how the company you hype up so high operates. Enjoy! Might want to edit that hype list. But let me guess, you never really cared about that game now right? And Kinect is dead.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Mr_Huggles_dog

@bobrossperm said:
@cainetao11 said:

PlayStation has always had stupidly high hype behind it. Remember the PS1 before launch? The PS2? Here's a blast from the past thread...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-2-PSOne/Face-it-The-hype-level-surrounding-PS2-is-massive-Yes-even-after/td-p/1032874

Sounds exactly like the PS4 today. And I also love how that thread was created when the Gamecube was merely codenamed ''Dolphin''.

Holy christ...hype around a new generation console.

You're fucking shitting me....I'm amazed.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 BobRossPerm
@mr_huggles_dog said:
@bobrossperm said:
@cainetao11 said:

Holy christ...hype around a new generation console.

You're fucking shitting me....I'm amazed.

Loading Video...

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@bobrossperm: Don't tell me what to do or I'll count pi to a trillion places.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22377 Posts

I prefer Xbone for a number of reasons, but the main ones are that I prefer the exclusives, and I like the controller MUCH more than the DS4.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#84 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

that controller i posted in the pics prety much solves the bumper problem, but it has digital triggers. That's a two in one for me, cuz i don't like analog triggers

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#85 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@bobrossperm: Playstation a bigger brand , you're not serious are you?

Microsoft pretty much annahilated the competition with microsoft windows and directx back in the nineties. In terms of power anyway. Sony is a remnant from those nineties and has been able to stay alive in the market because of agressive business strategy and a fanbase.

Combine pc gamers and xbox gamers vs playstation gamers?

Not to mention in term of operating systems, networkserver, playstation is like not even in the same league. The fact that hey sell a bit more consoles is nothing compared to the market shares microsoft has. Sony's company probably runs on windows servers lmao.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Heil68

@cainetao11 said:
@Heil68 said:

You lost interest in TLG but before the gameplay was done at this years E3 you claimed the Japanese won.

I never saw the last reveal and lost interest when they didnt release it last gen.

Then they showed it.

An epic re-reveal.

I had to sit down as I was shaking from excitement.

Its no wonder PS4 won E3, June NPD's and MS decided to drop out of Japanese market afterwords.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20105 Posts
@Shewgenja said:
@cainetao11 said:
@Shewgenja said:
@kingtito said:
@Shewgenja said:

"Look at me, I don't want to play games in 1080p despite having had a 1080p TV now for almost a decade. I'm an Xbox fan."

So much butthurt hahaha you're so pathetic cowgenja. News flash kid but not all Sony's games are 1080p

TC not everyone likes Sony's exclusives and actually prefer XOnes games. GASP!!!! I know someone actually has a preference that isn't Sony. Sorry dude but Sony's library is far from great.

You're kind of the case in point, though. I mean, it's not really about the PS4's exclusive lineup or WiiU or even PC for you guys. You will sit here with soundbite after excuse after marketing memo trying to make this console into something for... shocker.. people who don't give a toss about MSes exclusives. All the while, defending MSes decisions not to give people who are not in your fold a reason to jump in. As if people have to buy an Xbox in order to even have a valid opinion about gaming in your eyes.

No, Kingtito, you will just sit here and lambast people for using common sense and not joining your love parade for a weaker system that still hasn't even had a big exclusive all year. Call us fanboys or whatever other sorry excuse you have to not see the wool in your own eyes.

When have I ever tried to sell anyone on this console?

I just recently told someone who PREFERRED the xbox line up but couldn't get Live in his country to go PS4. Your feelings are so integrated into this and its so obvious. You anal leakage glows in the dark at this point. Play your console, love your console dude. I, and others prefer the lineup on another.

Alt account confirmed?

Oh snap...that's what it looks like...

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 BobRossPerm
@commander said:

@bobrossperm: Playstation a bigger brand , you're not serious are you?

Microsoft pretty much annahilated the competition with microsoft windows and directx back in the nineties. In terms of power anyway. Sony is a remnant from those nineties and has been able to stay alive in the market because of agressive business strategy and a fanbase.

Combine pc gamers and xbox gamers vs playstation gamers?

Not to mention in term of operating systems, networkserver, playstation is like not even in the same league. The fact that hey sell a bit more consoles is nothing compared to the market shares microsoft has. Sony's company probably runs on windows servers lmao.

Why would you combine PC and Xbox gamers? Most lems don't even play on PC, totally different platform. I more meant it's bigger than the Xbox brand overall. But whatever, if it makes you feel better, yeah windows is a massive platform with like over a billion users. Is your corporate boner growing now? :P

In terms of OS stability, Windows comes dead last lol. Their servers actually run on Unix like every other sane minded companies do. Because Unix >>>>>> NT and that isn't a debate. It's not like MS rule the world in quality OS design, not even close. And the whole thing of saying Xbox OS > PS OS is kind of mute because being the best console OS is like being the tallest midget. And says who? I personally can't stand the whole Windows 8 tiles dog shit and the lay out of apps in the menu.

And the notion that Sony run their servers on windows? LOL, nope, no international corporation is going to put their servers on fucking Windows. Windows strengths lie on it's support and wide breadth of software, not what MS itself brought to the table.

pankar94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 pankar94
Member since 2014 • 251 Posts

You can see that an American product sell less than a Japanese product in USA.That's is strange and that's a reason behind it.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

It's like asking how people could prefer AMD over Intel/Nvidia. It makes absolutely sense, but people are free to like what they like. No matter how shitty it may be.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#92 davem1992
Member since 2009 • 4068 Posts

cause they do?

I prefer the WiiU over the both of them.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#93  Edited By oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

@kinectthedots: not really. gears is mostly a multiplayer game for me. You can't really compare Gears mp to TLOU or UC mp they aren't even in the same league. You sure have a lot of bs to spout about my opinion. I answered the TCs question. I didnt make any negative remarks towards the other console I said why I preferred Xbox. I know you might be butthurt and take my opinion the wrong way but if that's the case so be it. For some reason you seem to think someone's personal preferences amount to defending something. It's like its hard for you to fathom some people don't like what you like.

Like I said I have both consoles, I don't have a raving need to defend my choice of preference unlike you. thats what I don't get about Ponies. they spend more time talking isht about Xbox than they do their favorite console.

Every article on this site with Xbox in it is flooded with Ponies talking isht. They spend more time on Xbox articles than Sony ones.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:
@Shewgenja said:
@cainetao11 said:
@Shewgenja said:
@kingtito said:
@Shewgenja said:

"Look at me, I don't want to play games in 1080p despite having had a 1080p TV now for almost a decade. I'm an Xbox fan."

So much butthurt hahaha you're so pathetic cowgenja. News flash kid but not all Sony's games are 1080p

TC not everyone likes Sony's exclusives and actually prefer XOnes games. GASP!!!! I know someone actually has a preference that isn't Sony. Sorry dude but Sony's library is far from great.

You're kind of the case in point, though. I mean, it's not really about the PS4's exclusive lineup or WiiU or even PC for you guys. You will sit here with soundbite after excuse after marketing memo trying to make this console into something for... shocker.. people who don't give a toss about MSes exclusives. All the while, defending MSes decisions not to give people who are not in your fold a reason to jump in. As if people have to buy an Xbox in order to even have a valid opinion about gaming in your eyes.

No, Kingtito, you will just sit here and lambast people for using common sense and not joining your love parade for a weaker system that still hasn't even had a big exclusive all year. Call us fanboys or whatever other sorry excuse you have to not see the wool in your own eyes.

When have I ever tried to sell anyone on this console?

I just recently told someone who PREFERRED the xbox line up but couldn't get Live in his country to go PS4. Your feelings are so integrated into this and its so obvious. You anal leakage glows in the dark at this point. Play your console, love your console dude. I, and others prefer the lineup on another.

Alt account confirmed?

Oh snap...that's what it looks like...

Don't have alts sorry kids. Caintetao1 lives on the East Coast, I however live on the West Coast Bay area. The mods can even check my IP address.

Sorry to burst your bubbles but more than 1 person disagrees with your asinine post cowgenja, not everyone has an alt.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f768591970d3
deactivated-5f768591970d3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 deactivated-5f768591970d3
Member since 2004 • 1255 Posts

I have both(and pc and wiiU) and I prefer my XB1 over my PS4. As of today and most likely thru this Holiday season the games lineup is way better. I dont care about which multiplatform game is better on which, just better games on xb1 so far. I also prefer the xb1 controller over anything else. I still play my PC way more than anything else.

Besides bloodborne and infamous my PS4 has been a resogun/rocket league machine. Xb1 has given me a lot more so far and most likely through this holiday.

Now in 2016 this can certainly change(im looking at you uncharted).

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 cainetao11

@bobrossperm said:
@cainetao11 said:

Man, you took me back. Great post. Sony are great at gaming, as a business (which doesn't mean consumer) and pretty good with consumers. I don't deny it. I just choose to stand with a company that took care of mine in deployment. I know, really I do. It isn't 1950s anymore. But I do it anyway. MS is an American company, Ninty and Sony are Japanese companies. Only one sent consoles to FOBs for troops. Thank you for your support.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By cainetao11

@Heil68 said:
@cainetao11 said:
@Heil68 said:

I never saw the last reveal and lost interest when they didnt release it last gen.

Then they showed it.

An epic re-reveal.

I had to sit down as I was shaking from excitement.

Its no wonder PS4 won E3, June NPD's and MS decided to drop out of Japanese market afterwords.

You never used Youtube to see what you missed over the previous 6 years? Come one dude......................you love Sony.................its ok. Sony would win a fart competition to you based on your cars exhaust pipe. But ok dude if it matters to you, lie and say yes.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 cainetao11

@kingtito: Don't sweat it dude. He cant accept that his opinion means nothing. Many in SW land cannot.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 BobRossPerm
@cainetao11 said:
@bobrossperm said:
@cainetao11 said:

Man, you took me back. Great post. Sony are great at gaming, as a business (which doesn't mean consumer) and pretty good with consumers. I don't deny it. I just choose to stand with a company that took care of mine in deployment. I know, really I do. It isn't 1950s anymore. But I do it anyway. MS is an American company, Ninty and Sony are Japanese companies. Only one sent consoles to FOBs for troops. Thank you for your support.

Lol okay. I only confirmed your stance on PS4 being overhyped like every PS console has been.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 cainetao11

@bobrossperm: I don't care either way bro....................gonna die any way