Why some people prefer Xbox one to PS 4?

• 198 results
brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#151 brimmul777  Online
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

Myself,I alway's liked the Xbox brand.I owned the PS1,PS2,and PS3,and to me it was three strikes/out.I was never a fan of the Sony consoles and I stuck with MS.I admit,I have not tried the PS4,maybe I'm missing out on something big,but I still love my Xbox One,regardless what people think about it.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178847 Posts

@brimmul777 said:

Myself,I alway's liked the Xbox brand.I owned the PS1,PS2,and PS3,and to me it was three strikes/out.I was never a fan of the Sony consoles and I stuck with MS.I admit,I have not tried the PS4,maybe I'm missing out on something big,but I still love my Xbox One,regardless what people think about it.

PS1 and 2? You must hate games....

Karnage108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#153 Karnage108
Member since 2010 • 2595 Posts

@AgentA-Mi6 said:

The xbox one is being excluded by more developers everyday, it just lags behind the PS4 worldwide and the hardware is inferior. Last gen it had tales of vesperia first and now Playstation systems get the Tales Of series, now absent altogether on xbox and thats just one small example.

The xbox one is becoming less and less viable as a gaming platform as time goes by.

There's still more games that are only on PC/X1.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#154 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

Because people like different things, no explanation needed beyond that.

mariokart97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#155 mariokart97
Member since 2009 • 913 Posts

Keep in mind PS4 and Xbox One are carbon copies of eachother compared to how different consoles used to be....

With that being said I always felt Nintendo kept things very Japanese, in design of games and hardware, and Microsoft was very Western in design of games and hardware, and Sony was that perfect middle ground, having J-games as well as Western games, like during the PS1 era with games like Resident Evil and FPS games respectively.

But they've since drifted completely into the Western side completely ignoring their Japanese heritage whereas they could've been the ones to bridge the gap. Now I play Nintendo for Japanese consoles and Xbox for Western consoles, what does the PS4 offer me that the two others don't????

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2221 Posts

@Nike_Air: Halo sure beats the hell out of Killzone though, so if you like exclusive shooters the PS4 is basically worthless.

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Guy_Brohski

@samusbeliskner: Isn't RotTR published by Microsoft though? What makes you so sure it's coming to PS4? DR3, Ryse and Titanfall never came to PS4...

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#158 brimmul777  Online
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@brimmul777 said:

PS1 and 2? You must hate games....

To be honest,no I didn't dislike games at all.I liked a select few PS1 and N64 games,but I played from time to time,taking breaks here and there.Then the PS2 came out,better then the PS1 in my opinion,and then came the Xbox.I was sold on Xbox.One of the worst factors of the Playstation brand through the years was the shittiest controllers it offered.It just so happens,as the years went by,I liked Xbox exclusives quite a bit better then that of the Sony's consoles,especially Nintendo's.Plus of all the controllers I've tried through over 30+ years of gaming,MS had the best that I've used.

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Guy_Brohski

Pepsi vs Coke

Yawn vs Sigh

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@2_Quiet_2_Riot said:
@Shewgenja said:

"Look at me, I don't want to play games in 1080p despite having had a 1080p TV now for almost a decade. I'm an Xbox fan."

"Look at me, I don't have a capable PC that can run Doom II, despite having a 1080p TV, so I have to hide behind the PS4/PC combo and defend the PC being the ultimate platform which I don't have, but at the same time defending the inferior PS4, because deep down, I'm a pathetic Cow and I love PS4. "

Oh, I see someone's wearing their smarty pants today. I am hiding behind precisely nothing. Granted, my graphics card is a placeholder for an actual Pascal-gen card or two ;)

Anyone else have any accusations they wish to hurl?

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By NyaDC

@Shewgenja said:
@2_Quiet_2_Riot said:
@Shewgenja said:

"Look at me, I don't want to play games in 1080p despite having had a 1080p TV now for almost a decade. I'm an Xbox fan."

"Look at me, I don't have a capable PC that can run Doom II, despite having a 1080p TV, so I have to hide behind the PS4/PC combo and defend the PC being the ultimate platform which I don't have, but at the same time defending the inferior PS4, because deep down, I'm a pathetic Cow and I love PS4. "

Oh, I see someone's wearing their smarty pants today. I am hiding behind precisely nothing. Granted, my graphics card is a placeholder for an actual Pascal-gen card or two ;)

Anyone else have any accusations they wish to hurl?

Trying to belittle people for purchasing Xbox One's yet you have an AMD CPU... Talk about a contradiction of logic...

Why don't you have an Intel CPU? They're clearly superior, what made you get an 8350 over an i5 or i7?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Shewgenja

@nyadc: rest assured, I have little problem playing games in 1080p even with a stop-gap card. Multi-monitor fun begins soon enough. I am also banking on multithreaded performance being a bigger factor instead of deep single thread performance where until shines.

How you are twisting this into an XBone defense is laughable at best. The Achilles heel on my system is an NVidia part anyways.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

I see NyaDC is making a fool of himself again lol

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 NyaDC

@Shewgenja said:

@nyadc: rest assured, I have little problem playing games in 1080p even with a stop-gap card. Multi-monitor fun begins soon enough. I am also banking on multithreaded performance being a bigger factor instead of deep single thread performance where until shines.

How you are twisting this into an XBone defense is laughable at best. The Achilles heel on my system is an NVidia part anyways.

No, your logic is just insanely contradictory and unless it's benefiting you or something of your choice you press the same logic on other people negatively.

1080p is not the point or anything of that nature, don't get off course here, you bought a product that was at the time direct competition with my very CPU, the 2600k. You're banking on multi-threaded performance on a CPU that's per-core performance is not even half of that of a 2600k? If all 4 of my cores were utilized for a task it would still perform considerably better than your 8350 if all of your 8 cores were utilized, it's a drastically inferior CPU and you're banking on a dream...

You knowingly purchased an inferior product to the competition, that is exactly what the Xbox One is to the PlayStation 4, at least in a GPU capacity, but you're questioning people who made the very same decision you did for a different line of product.

Megane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#166 Megane
Member since 2015 • 685 Posts

PS4 doesn't have Gears of War.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61486 Posts

I definitely see the appeal with the system. Don't let the fanboyism get to you.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Shewgenja

@nyadc: bruh.. 1080p is only off-course because you have convinced yourself that anything less in 2015 is acceptable. You're not putting that stink on me. Not when 4k is becoming more commonplace by the day.

That aside, dude, it's all about the games and you don't have any until the holidays. That's just the way of things. Now I am taking you off the course but am I really?

Pittfan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#169  Edited By Pittfan666
Member since 2003 • 8638 Posts

Got it as I thought the media capabilities were better than the PS4. Plus it was hard to turn down a free 60 dollar game purchase with console purchase.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#170 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@nyadc: bruh.. 1080p is only off-course because you have convinced yourself that anything less in 2015 is acceptable. You're not putting that stink on me. Not when 4k is becoming more commonplace by the day.

That aside, dude, it's all about the games and you don't have any until the holidays. That's just the way of things. Now I am taking you off the course but am I really?

below 1080p is acceptable in 2015 for sure. What's not acceptable is framerates dipping in the teens.The ps4 is an unbalanced system. The cpu is too weak.

What's also not acceptable is a stick layout that's 15 years old.

Zero backwards compatiblity is not acceptable as well.

What games you have on the ps4, rocket league ? lmao, it runs on an ancient pc lol

or 3/10 godzilla rofl

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#171  Edited By Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

It's for people who like to wait til the holidays for their gaming to be in season. The Lemming is a lot like a hunter or a fisherman, only at least those have more game to go after in different seasons, actually.

Or little kids, teens who don't work, and adults who still live in their parents basement- unemployed and have to wait for X-mas for Xbox... :p

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Shewgenja

@commander said:
@Shewgenja said:

below 1080p is acceptable in 2015 for sure. What's not acceptable is framerates dipping in the teens.The ps4 is an unbalanced system. The cpu is too weak.

What games you have on the ps4, rocket league ? lmao, it runs on an ancient pc lol

or 3/10 godzilla rofl

Bro, XBone has games that have mad framerate dips. Let's not act like it's CPU is somehow god-like or something.

The PS4 gamepad seems to be doing okay without your opinion.

The PS3 was backwards compatible and didn't actually start recovering marketshare until that feature was phased out.

Who cares what games I have on the PS4? I have more to choose from than if I had an XBone. Fact.

That's precisely 3 points more than the Xbone has gotten with any medium or big budget exclusive this year. *Golf clap*

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 commander

@Shewgenja said:
@commander said:
@Shewgenja said:

or 3/10 godzilla rofl

Bro, XBone has games that have mad framerate dips. Let's not act like it's CPU is somehow god-like or something.

The PS4 gamepad seems to be doing okay without your opinion.

The PS3 was backwards compatible and didn't actually start recovering marketshare until that feature was phased out.

Who cares what games I have on the PS4? I have more to choose from than if I had an XBone. Fact.

That's precisely 3 points more than the Xbone has gotten with any medium or big budget exclusive this year. *Golf clap*

The cpu isn't godlike in the x1 but it sure is better than the ps4's cpu and it defenitely shows. I rather have a fluent game at 900p than a slideshow at 1080p.

The ps3 didn't recover marketshare because it gave up on backwards compatiblity lol, it's because the system got affordable.

You got more games to choose from on your ps4? good for you go play that godzilla lmao.

In the meantime i'm enjoying the summer sales on the X1

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 LJS9502_basic

@commander: lol backwards compatibility. It doesn't really exist anymore. Wasn't much of a issue for most gens actually. You want BC.....use the PC.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Shewgenja

@commander said:

The cpu isn't godlike in the x1 but it sure is better than the ps4's cpu and it defenitely shows. I rather have a fluent game at 900p than a slideshow at 1080p.

The ps3 didn't recover marketshare because it gave up on backwards compatiblity lol, it's because the system got affordable.

You got more games to choose from on your ps4? good for you go play that godzilla lmao.

Show me one game other than Street Fighter IV where people are complaining about the game being unplayable on PS4 and having a broken framerate.

Go ahead.

While you are making asinine claims, the entire planet is collectively laughing. Let me know when you get an exclusive game out on the shelf in 2015 so you can finally start talking about The Order, Godzilla, or whatever else you want to. Until then, you're just a fanboy giving MS points for not even trying to get games in your hands and that makes you..

let me be absolutely clear on this..

A total prick. A fountain of nonsense. Flat out wrong. Cancer not only to gaming but also the brand you claim to love, giving it excuse after excuse rather than challenging MS to do better by you and your fellow XBone owners.

Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Midnightshade29

@babyjoker1221 said:

While Sony would like you to believe that there is some huge graphical disparity between the XB1, and the PS4... The reality is that there isn't. Side by side comparisons look pretty much the same.

Once you figure that out, it's a pretty easy decision to make. The XB1 literally does everything else better than the PS4. Cows will cry about Halo, and Forza, but the truth is that the PS4 has nothing that competes with those two games. Driveclub offers no customization, few cars, even fewer tracks, and a joke of multiplayer. Killzone was supposed to compete with Halo, but we all know how that turned out.

Games like Sunset Overdrive, Ori and the blind Forest, Titanfall, and Ryse aren't on the PS4. All of those are quality games. Some people would prefer to play those over Infamous SS, Bloodborne, and The Order.

The XB1 also has lots of good games coming up as well with Forza 6, Tomb Raider, Gears of War, Recore, and Rare Replay coming up, along with Sea of Thieves, Scalebound, and Quantum Break. The PS4 has Uncharted 4 coming out next year, but most of it's other big games are coming out in 2017.

Aside from all that, the XB1 easily has the upper hand. XB1's controller is widely regarded as being superior to the DS4. Voice chat clarity is far better on XB1, Apps such as Twitch, and Skype work perfectly, and if you're into sports then the XB1 is a no brainer.

Cows will mention how most multiplats run better on PS4. It's their bread and butter at the moment. The fact is, is that again... There is really no noticeable difference between the two visually. Games that often look better on PS4, often run better on the XB1. The only real difference on multiplats is for games like COD, Battlefield, Fifa, Madden, or pretty much any other multiplayer game. All those will perform better on the XB1, as XBL is far better, and stable than PSN. Why would someone play COD or Battlefield on PS4 with all that downtime.

In top of all that, the XB1 is cheaper than the PS4, making it an even better financial investment.

Most of your views here are complete OPINION. I can do that too. Lets see here:

I personally prefer the symmetrical analog on Dual Shock. As being a human being, my thumbs are the same spots on both hands. I hate having to use that crapy dpad bad stick placement 360 controller on my pc ( hence why I avoid controller pc games and stick to strategy and isometric rpgs on it).

Those games, forza , and fable don't interest me. Tomb Raider, Gears 1, Ori, titanfall and ryse don't interest me either and if they did .... they are all on the pc (although I don't play controller games on it, but if it was compelling enough i would, but those games aren't compelling to me in the slightest).

As an RPG connoisseur and mega fan... PS4/PC combo can't be beat. I get Tales games, Disgaea games, FF games, Star Ocean, Dragon Quest Heroes, Neir 2, Bloodborne, Dark souls, fallout 4, witcher 3, dragon age, and whatever else comes out...

- Japanse game support. You don't see quirky jp games coming to the x1. Games like Samurai Warriors 4, S4-ii, Yakuza 5, Shenmue3, Streetfighter 5 etc...

- Other niche titles... Tropico 5 (no longer a 360 series), Hellblade, Guilty Gear Xrd, Blaz-blu, etc.. I love niche games.

Better multiplats at higher res. You may not think it's a big deal but it can jarring at lower resolution sometimes. I remeber when AC: Blackflag launched and it was 900p before a patch, the 1080p ps4 patch came out a few days later and made the game so beautiful. It eliminated the blur and jaggies. Now some ps4 games do run 900p but the ones that do are usually running at 720p on the bone.... ala last gen resolution. To me that is unacceptable. No game on ps4 runs last gen 720p.

Better indies and more - Rogue legacy, Counter spy, Geometry wars 3, Apatheon, Atriom Verge, Transistor, etc...

-Faster UI and better integrated sharing and streaming functions.

-Larger and better gaming community.

- Less cursing or music blaring in the background online from USA kiddies who will stick to xbox because it's what they got last gen from their parents or their siblings == better online.

- Better blog and reporting new content. Humble guys, not corporate relic major nelson.

I could go on and on and on for why ps4 is better.... But most is just opinions... everyone has them. Just don't spout off opinions as facts...ie "most people think xbox controller is better"... not true at all. Who knows what most people think.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Shewgenja

@Midnightshade29 said:
@Shewgenja said:

It's for people who like to wait til the holidays for their gaming to be in season. The Lemming is a lot like a hunter or a fisherman, only at least those have more game to go after in different seasons, actually.

Or little kids, teens who don't work, and adults who still live in their parents basement- unemployed and have to wait for X-mas for Xbox... :p

Also, don't forget confused soccer moms who don't know gaming but sure know a good deal when they see one. Momma knows to have that gift receipt game on lock, though.

Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Midnightshade29

@mariokart97 said:

Keep in mind PS4 and Xbox One are carbon copies of eachother compared to how different consoles used to be....

With that being said I always felt Nintendo kept things very Japanese, in design of games and hardware, and Microsoft was very Western in design of games and hardware, and Sony was that perfect middle ground, having J-games as well as Western games, like during the PS1 era with games like Resident Evil and FPS games respectively.

But they've since drifted completely into the Western side completely ignoring their Japanese heritage whereas they could've been the ones to bridge the gap. Now I play Nintendo for Japanese consoles and Xbox for Western consoles, what does the PS4 offer me that the two others don't????

Hardly... On ps4 - Japanese games not on XBOX:

Last Guardian, Bloodborne, Tales of Zestria, (the next tales after that can't remember name), Dragon Quest Heroes, Samurai Warriors 4, Samuari Warriors 4-ii, Yakuza 5, Star Ocean 5, Disgaea 5, Neir 2, Street Fighter 5, Guilty Gear Xrd, Blaz Blue, Persona 5, Onechanbara z 2, Jstars Victory, Godzilla, Earth Defense Force, etc...

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 commander

@Shewgenja said:
@commander said:

Show me one game other than Street Fighter IV where people are complaining about the game being unplayable on PS4 and having a broken framerate.

Go ahead.

While you are making asinine claims, the entire planet is collectively laughing. Let me know when you get an exclusive game out on the shelf in 2015 so you can finally start talking about The Order, Godzilla, or whatever else you want to. Until then, you're just a fanboy giving MS points for not even trying to get games in your hands and that makes you..

let me be absolutely clear on this..

A total prick. A fountain of nonsense. Flat out wrong. Cancer not only to gaming but also the brand you claim to love, giving it excuse after excuse rather than challenging MS to do better by you and your fellow XBone owners.

Ac unity, far cry 4, the witcher 3, call of duty advanced warfare. All those games have better framerates on teh x1 because it has a faster cpu. Of course it got better when they were patched for the ps4, but on cod and ac unity the ps4 framerates kept on trailing the X1 version.

The entire planet is laughing? hahaha , what a joke you are, the x1 is sellin gquite good you know. The ps4 is selling better, but you know, cigarettes are selling quite well too but that doesn't mean they're good for you.

You bringing up godzilla again, and the order lol, those games arent good. Why would i want to waste my time with shitty games. You can't be playing much either , you're always on this forum bitching how good the playstation is.

And i love it when you get personal, in the past you were more objective, but now you're showing your true colors , and that is that you're a rabid cow.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 LJS9502_basic

@commander said:
@Shewgenja said:

Ac unity, far cry 4, the witcher 3, call of duty advanced warfare. All those games have better framerates on teh x1 because it has a faster cpu. Of course it got better when they were patched for the ps4, but on cod and ac unity the ps4 framerates kept on trailing the X1 version.

The entire planet is laughing? hahaha , what a joke you are, the x1 is sellin gquite good you know. The ps4 is selling better, but you know, cigarettes are selling quite well too but that doesn't mean they're good for you.

You bringing up godzilla again, and the order lol, those games arent good. Why would i want to waste my time with shitty games. You can't be playing much either , you're always on this forum bitching how good the playstation is.

And i love it when you get personal, in the past you were more objective, but now you're showing your true colors , and that is that you're a rabid cow.

You are one butt hurt lem....

T-razor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#181 T-razor1
Member since 2002 • 1164 Posts

@primorandomguy said:

I'll give you my reasons. The library is just so much more appealing. I have Ori, Halo: MCC, Forza Horizon 2, D4, Sunset Overdrive, and DR3. All which cannot be played on PS4. The controller is better, the online is better, the multiplat differences are so minor you can't tell a difference. Why do you think there's never any comparison videos of screenshots posted? Because everyone would see how marginal the difference is. If you're not a fan of Bloodborne, which I'm not. The PS4 is a crap console right now, which sales well due to fanboy idiots and misinformed consumers. Sorry to rain on the cow circle jerk parade in here. Your console is trash at the moment.

Bro do me a favor and get out of my head! Well said. Trash indeed. Greatness my a**.

magmadragoonx4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 magmadragoonx4
Member since 2015 • 697 Posts

I like xboxone because it currently has exclusives I like, ps4 exclusives I want aren't released yet.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

It's quite amusing that some of you care so much about what systems other people play on.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 babyjoker1221
Member since 2015 • 1313 Posts

@Midnightshade29:

Are you daft? Go back and read my first reply. Most of what I stated was fact, or widely regarded as so. I'm sure you could find somebody who prefers their online service to have more downtime, but it's a pretty well established fact that live is more stable than PSN. I saI'd that the XB1 controller is widely regarded as being better, because it simply is. I didn't state that as fact. I said "widely regarded". That is supported by polls here and elsewhere. It is supported by the fact that more pc users prefer and use it over the DS4 for games on pc. PC users don't care about console wars. They simply want the best controller for when they use one, and they by and large prefer the XB1 controller compared to the DS4.

Almost everything else I stated was in regards to games coming out and when. There's no opinion there, that's just the facts. My statements on voice clarity, skype, and twitch are facts as well, although I suppose you could dissect them working perfectly as being an opinion, but I digress.

You can question my post all you want. It doesn't change anything that I said. Most of it wasn't opinion. Most of it was fact. If you can't deal with those facts, then that's on you... not me. Go hate somewhere else.

T-razor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#186 T-razor1
Member since 2002 • 1164 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

Pretty much a nice way of saying the average Xbone owner is just a brand-loyal drone.

Notice how in that same link that the ps4 is the only console that doesn't involve fun-factor as a reason. Yet you brain-dead ponies list resolution as the #1 reason. You guys ain't gamers, you're nothing but cheerleading frauds. True story. Yeah I said it.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By commander

@2_Quiet_2_Riot said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@commander: lol backwards compatibility. It doesn't really exist anymore. Wasn't much of a issue for most gens actually. You want BC.....use the PC.

Um, WiiU has B/C numb nut. As well as all 3DS and DS.....or going back to Wii which is BC with GC games. If PS4 had B/C you Cows would be all over it like a fat kid drooling for a Big Mac.

Don't mind them , they have the intelligence equivalent of lobotimized chimpazees, hence that's why they think the playstation is a superior system.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
Member since 2006 • 2521 Posts
@T-razor1 said:
@Shewgenja said:

Pretty much a nice way of saying the average Xbone owner is just a brand-loyal drone.

Notice how in that same link that the ps4 is the only console that doesn't involve fun-factor as a reason. Yet you brain-dead ponies list resolution as the #1 reason. You guys ain't gamers, you're nothing but cheerleading frauds. True story. Yeah I said it.

Yup, pretty much. Boasting is all these Cowturds do. That is why most Sony Exclusives aren't exactly earth shattering. Too much flare yet so little substance.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#190  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I have always favoured the Xbox Brand right from the beginning I just like the games and the feel of the controller.

TheRealBigRich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 TheRealBigRich
Member since 2010 • 784 Posts

For me myself personally it was the games that launched I preferred the x1 games like Ryse and Forza also really interested in Titanfall and Sunset which are still some of my favorite games . Now between F6 , Halo Guardians ,Quantum and Crackdown I'm really looking forward to the games coming out as well. Add that to having more friends I play with , actually enjoying the TV and multi tasking functionality I really do prefer the X1 over the PS4. I think it really does come down to games that I prefer because I haven't really had any must play games on the ps4 but rocket league has been fun lately .

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@commander said:
@2_Quiet_2_Riot said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Um, WiiU has B/C numb nut. As well as all 3DS and DS.....or going back to Wii which is BC with GC games. If PS4 had B/C you Cows would be all over it like a fat kid drooling for a Big Mac.

Don't mind them , they have the intelligence equivalent of lobotimized chimpazees, hence they got playstations.

Yes Wii U and Wii. Two consoles= with true BC. NES, SNES, N64, GC....no. SMS, Genesis, CD, Saturn, DC....no. PS3 later models, PS4...no. MS....emulation for select games. Yep sounds like BC was always a major factor for consoies. Now who has the intelligence equivalent of lopotimized chimpanzees....hint. Your mirror is calling. Take a look.

Oh and if BC is a big selling point then the Wii U should be at the top.

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts

Truthhurtsyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Truthhurtsyou
Member since 2015 • 30 Posts

Because the Xbox One has substance to it, the PS4 is all flash, their games are all flash, Order 1886 isn't even full flash, it's 25% less to render because of black borders flash

Xbox One simply has more to offer, PS4 doesn't, and it's no surprise that Sony is in the toilet and can't even afford to keep PSN Secure for more than 5 minutes before it gets attacked, thankfully they were able to shove QTE into all of their games at least.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Lemmings still trying to justify their irrational attachment to a dead brand? LMAO!

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

The obvious primary Answer is games, some people like Halo or gears, some people like Killzone or uncharted,it's as simple as that.

Last gen i chose the 360 because it had the most WRPG's and games like left4dead and Darkstar one though, Exclusives where not really an issue.

My fave console the gen before was the gamecube because it had remakes for 2 games i really liked and arguably the best exclusives like Rogue leader, Eternal darkness, Metroid prime,etc,etc

Gen before that was the PS1, arguably the greatest console ever made, 2 of the games from the ps1 being remade (resident evil and MGS) where actually a deciding factor when i bought my gamecube.

theres also other factors, what console do most of your friends have, re you invested in your gamerscore/achievments, Price as well.

the big one for me at the minute is BC, to get a Ps4 or xbone i will have to trade my 360 towards the cost but i cannot stand the thought of not being able to play Skyrim or fallout new vegas not to mention IL2 sturmovik, DOOM BFG edition, Fable anniversary, Dead space 3...........i could go on.

Hopefully SONY will implement BC but at the moment i am leaning towards the xbone although if there is no BC for the aformentioned games then i will just stick with my 360 till i can afford to buy next gen without getting rid of it.

'"Look at me, I don't want to play games in 1080p despite having had a 1080p TV now for almost a decade. I'm an Xbox fan."'

Comments like this are just plain asinine and puerile and only serve to start fights and arguments and don't really contribute anything meaningful to the Conversation

John_of_Rivia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 John_of_Rivia
Member since 2015 • 232 Posts

I've never understood the flatout hatred some people have over consoles. It's one thing to say you dislike the thing and wouldn't want to buy it. It's another thing to attack someone because they bought it.

It all comes down to preference,. It's not that hard to understand. Anyone saying otherwise is being incredibly biased (even the OP seems biased already).

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 commander

@2_Quiet_2_Riot said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@commander said:
@2_Quiet_2_Riot said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Don't mind them , they have the intelligence equivalent of lobotimized chimpazees, hence they got playstations.

Yes Wii U and Wii. Two consoles= with true BC. NES, SNES, N64, GC....no. SMS, Genesis, CD, Saturn, DC....no. PS3 later models, PS4...no. MS....emulation for select games. Yep sounds like BC was always a major factor for consoies. Now who has the intelligence equivalent of lopotimized chimpanzees....hint. Your mirror is calling. Take a look.

Oh and if BC is a big selling point then the Wii U should be at the top.

FYI, the Genesis, with the Power Base Converter attached, allowed for SMS games compatibility. WiiU isn't selling well is partly due to: Lack of an aggressive marketing campaign, lack of 3rd party support, product confusion over what the WiiU is capable of and what it is, also Pricing plays into that factor.

B/C may not be a major selling factor, but it certainly is good to have. The feature was good to have during the Gameboy days as well. Gamers who deny it, are only lying to themselves. The early PS3 had b/c features and when Sony removed it, I know a lot of potential Sony PS3 fans, myself included, were pissed. Not earth shattering, but it's a good feature to have and adds more value to the product.

When backwards compatibility will take off by the end of the year, the cow tears will taste so very very sweet

demacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By demacabre
Member since 2015 • 361 Posts

I can see people who really enjoy first party/exclusives games and not caring for what's on the PS4 getting it for that reason. After that, it's mostly multiplats coming out for both. If you don't mind, notice, or see the difference in pixel dimensions and you are having fun, enjoy the system.