Uh oh, Titanfall may be struggling at 720p

• 123 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@blackace said:

@hoosier7 said:

@blackace said:
@YD_11 said:

Lol at cows coming out of the woodwork on a rumor. Shows how desperate they are about titanfall being on x1 and not ps4. Also, how is this a "fun fact" to the source? Fanboys and their equally fanboyish sources...

Love watching Tormentos continue to make a fool of himself. just look at his stupid avatar, laugh and skip over his BS bias comments. LOL!! Don't even waste time reading his garbage.

Sadly even Tormentos appears more intelligent than you in this thread and that says a lot.

Since it's Christmas i have some friendly advice, admit you're a lemming and leave the thread, it's been embarrassing for a while for you. The hypocrisy has been ripe in many of your posts.

Neither you or Tormentos combined are as intelligent as me.

I have some advise for you. Stop making bias unintelligent BS threads and leave GS forever. Do us all a favor and take Tormentos with you. I'm sure there will be loud cheers and several toasts upon your departure. You hypocritical bias cow turds should have been permanently banned from GS many, many months ago anyways. The fact you keep trying to spin this rumor as fact shows you're a bias idiot who lost their brains somewhere up Sony @$$ a long, long time ago.

Spin the rumour as fact? I've noted this is rumour in the op and a couple of posts when questioned.

How have i been hypocritical? There's plenty of evidence you have though, be it criticising people's typos when you've had them yourself, going on about facts when nothing you say in this thread is fact and you have no sources to suggest it is.

Could you also point out where you've proved your intelligence or what i've done that is unitelligent? All i've seen is a poor attempt at arguing until you give in and don't respond with anything but shouting cows and butthurt at people.

Finally i doubt there'd be any jubilation if i left, should you leave however it'd be a different story, you're a fair part of how this board has gone down hill.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@blackace said:

@hoosier7 said:

Sadly even Tormentos appears more intelligent than you in this thread and that says a lot.

Since it's Christmas i have some friendly advice, admit you're a lemming and leave the thread, it's been embarrassing for a while for you. The hypocrisy has been ripe in many of your posts.

I have some advise for you. Stop making bias unintelligent BS threads and leave GS forever. Do us all a favor and take Tormentos with you. I'm sure there will be loud cheers and several toasts upon your departure. You hypocritical bias cow turds should have been permanently banned from GS many, many months ago anyways. The fact you keep trying to spin this rumor as fact shows you're a bias idiot who lost their brains somewhere up Sony @$$ a long, long time ago.

The Epic Meltdown of Blackace...hahahahaha

But but im a Manticore..

whatsazerg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 whatsazerg
Member since 2009 • 1151 Posts

Not worried... my PC will 1080p the 60fps outta dat b****.

seabiscuit8686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By seabiscuit8686
Member since 2005 • 2862 Posts

Won't be struggling to hit 1440p on my setup with crossfired 7970 GTX's - and that is all that matters to me :-)

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

blackace has gone into total meltdown lol.

Joedgabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#106 Joedgabe
Member since 2006 • 5134 Posts

So if you have a big screen, it'll look like minecraft..... ouch.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

@ActicEdge said:

If they can't get it up to par at 720 considering the way it looks, that would be a shame. I know this is currently a rumour but regardless, the XB1 really should have been called the Xbox 720.

Read the article before posting. There is ZERO mention of the xbox one in the article, and seeing as the game is also ont he 360 its very likely they are having problems gettign the 360 to run the game at 720p.

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts

@handssss said:

seriously? it's a source engine game. CMON.

Just being on Source Engine doesn't mean it's easy. It's still a matter of assets and how much is being pushed in the world.

That said, it will be pretty disappointing if this game can't hit 1080p. It's clearly the console's biggest exclusive franchise for the first half of 2013. Having it lower than 1080p will only serve to confirm suspicions that the platform can't hit the resolutions people expect in its games.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

@Phazevariance: Can you not think for yourself? He mentions driver updates in the article, does that sound like 360 to you? Try using your brain.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Phazevariance

@PinkieWinkie said:

@Phazevariance: Can you not think for yourself? He mentions driver updates in the article, does that sound like 360 to you? Try using your brain.

360, x1, pc, all use video drivers. Are you telling me that they would state that barely hitting 720p on PC is even possible with todays hardware? Try again, but this time remember your brain is in your skull when you go to use it, and not up your @ss

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@Phazevariance said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

360, x1, pc, all use video drivers. Are you telling me that they would state that barely hitting 720p on PC is even possible with todays hardware? Try again, but this time remember your brain is in your skull when you go to use it, and not up your @ss

"@thuway How the hell could Xbone not handle something like that at even 720p?"

"@sandkatt ask yourself the same thing about Call of Duty Ghosts."

He's directly asked about the Xbone's performance and answers. He wouldn't do that if it was the 360.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#112 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46328 Posts

@teuf_ said:

Canceling pre-order. Actually I don't have it pre-ordered yet, so I'll pre-order and then cancel.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Phazevariance

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

@hoosier7 said:

The Epic Meltdown of Blackace...hahahahaha

But but im a Manticore..

babycakin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By babycakin
Member since 2012 • 1597 Posts

my goodness such an embarrassing time for the lem dogs and there x bone.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#115 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

Good thing I can play it on PC @4K

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#116  Edited By millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts

@seabiscuit8686 said:

Won't be struggling to hit 1440p on my setup with crossfired 7970 GTX's - and that is all that matters to me :-)

If they bother to optimize it for the PC/ Xbone will come first, of course.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Phazevariance said:

I see i got under some one skin... hahahahaa

Good good let that butthurt come out...lol

@Phazevariance said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

Dat weak sauce hardware can't handle 1080p in FPS...lol stop crying and face it not a single xbox one FPS now is even 900p let alone 1080p,prepare because that is what you will get all gen long 720p FPS on xbox one.

Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#118 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts

I reckon it will be sorted out eventually. TBH I'm more worried about the 360 version and how that will run (IIRC it is also coming to the 360, right?).

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

could care less if its 720 or 1080p. Just want it to be amazing. :) if its 1080p and sucks who gives a f$ck, lol.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#122  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@shawn30 said:

could care less if its 720 or 1080p. Just want it to be amazing. :) if its 1080p and sucks who gives a f$ck, lol.

lol this is becoming lem clowns #1 excuse for this gen, WE DON'T PLAY GRAPHICS EVEN WHEN WE POSTED A THOUSAND THREADS WHEN 360 HAD 2 FPS MORE THAN PS3 VERSIONS!!!!! hahahaha

it's better a great game at 1080p but sadly titanfall will only run at 1080p in my pc, as for how good it is, well i doubt is anything better than a cod with mechs, but time will tell, lol 6 players.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#123 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@ActicEdge said:

If they can't get it up to par at 720 considering the way it looks, that would be a shame. I know this is currently a rumour but regardless, the XB1 really should have been called the Xbox 720.

That's the real reason MS decided not to name it the 720, because it would be all too true.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22377 Posts

@shawn30 said:

Lol, exactly.