The Dance Central 3 (8.5) Thread of Worst Week to be a Cow Ever

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lucky_Krystal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#151 Lucky_Krystal
Member since 2011 • 1390 Posts

you guys/gals take this stuff way to seriously

Masterx1220

I know right.

I'm having way more fun just standing back and watching the sh*t storm.

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#152 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

Man as much as I hate to admit it, these dance games are extremely fun. Just Dance 3 is fantastic.tagyhag

If combined with a bottle of vodka, then yes.

It can be quite fun.

JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 JohnnyCageMK
Member since 2012 • 4365 Posts

MS sure ain't taking it easy on peoples wallets this year releasing all these high quality exclusives. Literally a new one every week.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

What? What? What are you guys happy about? Dance Central 3? Oh god... :lol: Lems will grasp at anything for ownage! Even the crappiest game that no one cares about, they would grasp at it which is a major proof that they've lost this generation. :lol:

Below is a gif from MS's E3 showing Dance Central 3.

46744460.gif

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
awwwww :(
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52452 Posts
These games are awesome. Will try it out soon.
JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 JohnnyCageMK

What? What? What are you guys happy about? Dance Central 3? Oh god... :lol: Lems will grasp at anything for ownage! Even the crappiest game that no one cares about, they would grasp at it which is a major proof that they've lost this generation. :lol:

Below is a gif from MS's E3 showing Dance Central 3.

GamerwillzPS

:lol: I can already sense another 90 pages of butthurt.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 GamerwillzPS

Lemmings have been jumping on the bed with joy over Fable Kinect and Dance Central 3. :lol:

This is how we all know that lems have nothing on the 360, I mean no games to play. They would even hype a 360 exclusive that is made by a 10 year old who just tossed some random objects in the game. They hype at anything no matter what. Do you know what that implies? No games and that the 360 have lost in this generation.

Even the crappiest game which is a 2/10 in my book, that is Dance Central 3, lemmings would still hype it. :lol:

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Lemmings have been jumping on the bed with joy over Fable Kinect and Dance Central 3. :lol:

This is how we all know that lems have nothing on the 360, I mean no games to play. They would even hype a 360 exclusive that is made by a 10 year old who just tossed some random objects in the game. They hype at anything no matter what. Do you know what that implies? No games and that the 360 have lost in this generation.

Even the crappiest game which is a 2/10 in my book, that is Dance Central 3, lemmings would still hype it. :lol:

sts106mat

nobody is hyping anything except Halo and Forza dude, your buthurt is massively off the charts. its posts like yours that keep these threads going.

Look at this thread. Lemmings are so happy that the 360 is getting an 8.5 game from a Kinect shovelware. Yes, you're reading it correctly, a Kinect shovelware. This is what this thread is talking about. I can confirm that lemmings have really low standards when it comes to games and the quality of the console.

I mean why the hell would people hype over Kinect shovelware? It makes sense to hype Halo 4 and Forza Horizon because they are real games. But Kinect shovelware? Come on lemmings... :roll:

Well, I've explained my point here. It shows you that lemmings are so desperate for more games and ownage that they are even hyping Kinect shovelware such as Fable Kinect and Dance Central 3 which are marked 2/10 in my book. I really have no idea why GameSpot rated them at 8.5.

Better luck in next-gen, lems.

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts
[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"][QUOTE="Cherokee_Jack"]

But then why...

Never mind.

Cherokee_Jack
hey it may sound like a pessimistic but thats just the way things are. it's always gonna have it's turn based combat, six pokemon team, gym leaders, evil organization etc. If they do mix things up it's going to be around that core foundation

But what did they do in BW that was so fresh if they didn't switch it up?

It was mainly the pokemon themselves. There was no falling back on old favorites like Gengar and Crobat until you reached postgame so you had to really get get familiar with the new pokemon and see their strengths and weaknesses first hand.
g0ddyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 g0ddyX
Member since 2005 • 3914 Posts

Is this best dance game created?
Better than all the Shovelware on the Wii and Party games on the PS3 perhaps?

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#164 FrozenLiquid
Member since 2007 • 13555 Posts

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

nobody is hyping anything except Halo and Forza dude, your buthurt is massively off the charts. its posts like yours that keep these threads going.

Look at this thread. Lemmings are so happy that the 360 is getting a 8.5 game from a Kinect shovelware. Yes, you're reading it correctly, a Kinect shovelware. This is what this thread is talking about. I can confirm that lemmings have really low standards when it comes to games and the quality of the console.

I mean why the hell would people hype over Kinect shovelware? It makes sense to hype Halo 4 and Forza Horizon because they are real games. But Kinect shovelware? Come on lemmings... :roll:

Well, I've explained my point here. It shows you that lemmings are so desperate for more games and ownage that they are even hyping Kinect shovelware such as Fable Kinect and Dance Central which are marked 2/10 in my book. I really have no idea why GameSpot rated them at 8.5.

What makes Dance Central shovelware? Is it coz it doesn't use buttons to manshoot things?
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] nobody is hyping anything except Halo and Forza dude, your buthurt is massively off the charts. its posts like yours that keep these threads going. FrozenLiquid

Look at this thread. Lemmings are so happy that the 360 is getting a 8.5 game from a Kinect shovelware. Yes, you're reading it correctly, a Kinect shovelware. This is what this thread is talking about. I can confirm that lemmings have really low standards when it comes to games and the quality of the console.

Well, I've explained my point here. It shows you that lemmings are so desperate for more games and ownage that they are even hyping Kinect shovelware such as Fable Kinect and Dance Central which are marked 2/10 in my book. I really have no idea why GameSpot rated them at 8.5.

What makes Dance Central shovelware? Is it coz it doesn't use buttons to manshoot things?

Wow, look at the name! Dance Central 3. In that shovelware, all you have to do is just dance around and wave about like an idiot. Who would play a game like that? A 10 year old girl, yeah maybe.

Cows and hermits play real games.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

GamerwillzPS

Lems are playing the SW game.

We aren't allowed "count" games like The Witcher 2 and Minecraft which are genuinely awesome and not on PS3.

So we count stuff like this. Which, btw, for a dancing game is very well made and fun. (Least the last one was when I drunk dancing to it ;))

And PS fans were more then happy to "count" random Move and Eyetoy games when it suited them.

If Wonderbook gets a AAA score here, will you guys ignore it? Nope, you'll LOL and "claim ownage".

It's just how SW works. None of it really means anything. In the real world most people are just buying 360 and PS3 for COD anyway...

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52452 Posts
I find it funny how people downplay these games. Says a lot about the individual.
FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 FrozenLiquid

Wow, look at the name! Dance Central 3. In that shovelware, all you have to do is just dance around and wave about like an idiot. Who would play a game like that? A 10 year old girl, yeah maybe.

Cows and hermits play real games.

GamerwillzPS

True dat.

playstation_3_maskot.jpg

And they play it like real men too.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] nobody is hyping anything except Halo and Forza dude, your buthurt is massively off the charts. its posts like yours that keep these threads going. locopatho

We aren't allowed "count" games like The Witcher 2 and Minecraft which are genuinely awesome and not on PS3.

So we count stuff like this. Which, btw, for a dancing game is very well made and fun. (Least the last one was when I drunk dancing to it ;))

And PS fans were more then happy to "count" random Move and Eyetoy games when it suited them.

If Wonderbook gets a AAA score here, will you guys ignore it? Nope, you'll LOL and "claim ownage".

It's just how SW works. None of it really means anything. In the real world most people are just buying 360 and PS3 for COD anyway...

I wouldn't even care about Wonderbook getting an 8+ score. I'm not gonna embarrass myself doing that. I only care about real games, not Kinect and PS Move shovelware.

Mark my words here, if there is ever a thread about Wonderbook getting a good score, you won't be seeing my posts there. Because I simply don't care about that garbage. Instead, I would be thinking "How the f**k did that game get such a score?". I'm thinking exactly the same for Fable Kinect and Dance Central 3. This is why I no longer trust GameSpot reviews and some others. They are very biased and most likely written by an idiot who barely play games.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44277 Posts

Man the year older 360 sure is firing on all cylinders whilst the other this gen consoles seam all but dead. :shock:

Just think, if this gen Kinect (which I must say leaves a bit to be desired) is getting all these AAE games then just think of all the AAAE Kinect 2 games, which will show a major leap in the tech will do to the competition next gen - be afraid Wii U & PS4, be very afraid. :P

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 locopatho

[QUOTE="locopatho"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

I wouldn't even care about Wonderbook getting an 8+ score. I'm not gonna embarrass myself doing that. I only care about real games, not Kinect and PS Move shovelware.

Mark my words here, if there is ever a thread about Wonderbook getting a good score, you won't be seeing my posts there. Because I simply don't care about that garbage. Instead, I would be thinking "How the f**k did that game get such a score?". I'm thinking exactly the same for Fable Kinect and Dance Central 3. This is why I no longer trust GameSpot reviews and some others. They are very biased and most likely written by an idiot who barely play games.

I don't care bout these games either. I care about the Witcher 2 and Minecraft. But people make up all these lame little rules that they don't exist. A game like this, satisfies their "rules". So, whatever. It balances out. Everytime I laugh about Dance Central 3, I'm really just laughing how these "rules" make things so messed up.
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

Linky

A terrific new party mode and other smart additions to the franchise make Dance Central 3 the best way yet to get groovy with your Kinect.

The Good:
  • Excellent dance routines can appeal to beginners and experts alike
  • New Party Time mode is fantastic fun at get-togethers
  • Soundtrack and story draw on decades of dance hits
  • Improved Rehearse mode makes it easier to master tough moves.

The Bad:

Um... Nothing?

So, yeah. How 'bout that Kinect and dem racing games? AAEs for everyone!

...Well, except Cows, obviously.

DarkLink77
If the game had nothing bad why score 8.5 and not higher.. I am sure that from now on PS3 games will score like sh** in here and crappy shallow games like Kinect will score good.. So how is the Gamespot app on 360 with Kinect.?
SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#175 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts
But 2012 was meant to be year of the PS3.
FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 FrozenLiquid
But 2012 was meant to be year of the PS3.SaltyMeatballs
tumblr_mbt9rjDrJ21rhqrwzo1_250.gif
todd2r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 todd2r
Member since 2009 • 2615 Posts
[QUOTE="DarkLink77"]

Linky

A terrific new party mode and other smart additions to the franchise make Dance Central 3 the best way yet to get groovy with your Kinect.

The Good:

The Bad:

Um... Nothing?

tormentos
If the game had nothing bad why score 8.5 and not higher.. I am sure that from now on PS3 games will score like sh** in here and crappy shallow games like Kinect will score good.. So how is the Gamespot app on 360 with Kinect.?

Cry more tormentos. It's a conspiracy! C'mon, cry for us. We all know you're crying. Take a pic and show us. We just wanna help. We aren't gonna make fun of you I promise. It's ok. Go ahead and cry. Let it out. It will be fine.
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 tormentos
[QUOTE="todd2r"] Cry more tormentos. It's a conspiracy! C'mon, cry for us. We all know you're crying. Take a pic and show us. We just wanna help. We aren't gonna make fun of you I promise. It's ok. Go ahead and cry. Let it out. It will be fine.

No from where i come from is not call conspiracy is call selling out.. So once again how is Gamespot app for xbox 360 that support KINECT and which is tied to XBLG membership...
Mr_Cumberdale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#179 Mr_Cumberdale
Member since 2004 • 10189 Posts
I don't own a Kinect so I wouldn't play this, and even if I did, I'm not a fan of music/dance in general. :/
Bruce_Benzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Bruce_Benzing
Member since 2012 • 1731 Posts

[QUOTE="todd2r"] Cry more tormentos. It's a conspiracy! C'mon, cry for us. We all know you're crying. Take a pic and show us. We just wanna help. We aren't gonna make fun of you I promise. It's ok. Go ahead and cry. Let it out. It will be fine. tormentos
No from where i come from is not call conspiracy is call selling out.. So once again how is Gamespot app for xbox 360 that support KINECT and which is tied to XBLG membership...

Bu bu bu teh Gamespot App waaaahhh

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#181 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13670 Posts

[QUOTE="Leo-Magic"][QUOTE="gotdangit"]

Dance Central 3 = Dance Central 2 + New Mode + New Songs = 8.5

Pokemon B/W 2 with so many new things = 6.5?

???

Meeeper282

so many new things ??? like what

Achievements

World Tournament

New Gyms

New Area's

New Pokemon

New quests

New Storyline

It's a whole new game m8

Sounds like the same game in a new setting. :|

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 HalcyonScarlet

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"]

Linky

The Good:

The Bad:

Um... Nothing?

tormentos

That just sounds butt hurt.

"So how is the Gamespot app on 360 with Kinect.?"

Erm good thanks, but what does it have to do with kinect?

todd2r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 todd2r
Member since 2009 • 2615 Posts
[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="todd2r"] Cry more tormentos. It's a conspiracy! C'mon, cry for us. We all know you're crying. Take a pic and show us. We just wanna help. We aren't gonna make fun of you I promise. It's ok. Go ahead and cry. Let it out. It will be fine.

C'mon tormentos. You ok man? I'm being serious. If you're crying, it's fine. I'm not here to judge. I'm just trying to help. Take a pic of you crying and post it for us. We just wanna help. In the end, we are all gamers. I don't wanna see a fellow gamer so down and out. It's ok to cry. You're not any less of a man because of it.
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 locopatho

[QUOTE="Meeeper282"]

[QUOTE="Leo-Magic"]so many new things ??? like whatHalcyonScarlet

Achievements

World Tournament

New Gyms

New Area's

New Pokemon

New quests

New Storyline

It's a whole new game m8

Sounds like the same game in a new setting. :|

Yeah that's like listing: New levels New guns New perks New equipment New storyline New characters For a COD sequel... another series that's all the same smushed together.
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 tormentos
That just sounds butt hurt.

HalcyonScarlet
Really but how come that now Kinect is so incredible to gamespot when in the pass it was trash,the only thing good was dance central,which get old pretty fast to. Now you see reviewers like MC Shea claiming how now he see the great potential Kinect has,wait he saw the potential after Gamespot told him to.,? Dude this is a gaming site for all platforms not just one,so releasing an app for 360 which is not even free to begin with,is hidden under live gold,and that support Kinect is an insult to wii,PS3,VIta,3DS and any other platform for which say app is not release,we are not talking here about netflix,or HBO GO,we are talking here about a review site that cover all platforms.. By the way do i have to remind you that to release anything on 360 and worst under live gold Gamespot has to sign a contract with MS right.? I give you a boost to your site with my 360 user base,you give a boost to my games.. In fact Gamespot Review of Forza is spot on with the gaming community,how comes that for Kinect games like Fables is so off the mark,and with a PS3 game also as well way off the mark.? I don't know why you get surprise this is the same company who fire a reviewer because he stand and scream this game sucks like he should have done,oh wait if i don't fire it i lose an sponsor,with have a say here "" Con dinero baila el mono"" Is Spanish,it means with money the monkey dance.
JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 JohnnyCageMK
[QUOTE="HalcyonScarlet"]That just sounds butt hurt.

tormentos
Really but how come that now Kinect is so incredible to gamespot when in the pass it was trash,the only thing good was dance central,which get old pretty fast to. Now you see reviewers like MC Shea claiming how now he see the great potential Kinect has,wait he saw the potential after Gamespot told him to.,? Dude this is a gaming site for all platforms not just one,so releasing an app for 360 which is not even free to begin with,is hidden under live gold,and that support Kinect is an insult to wii,PS3,VIta,3DS and any other platform for which say app is not release,we are not talking here about netflix,or HBO GO,we are talking here about a review site that cover all platforms.. By the way do i have to remind you that to release anything on 360 and worst under live gold Gamespot has to sign a contract with MS right.? I give you a boost to your site with my 360 user base,you give a boost to my games.. In fact Gamespot Review of Forza is spot on with the gaming community,how comes that for Kinect games like Fables is so off the mark,and with a PS3 game also as well way off the mark.? I don't know why you get surprise this is the same company who fire a reviewer because he stand and scream this game sucks like he should have done,oh wait if i don't fire it i lose an sponsor,with have a say here "" Con dinero baila el mono"" Is Spanish,it means with money the monkey dance.

Why are you so butthurt over a Fable Kinect game? Is it because PS3 has no games?
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 tormentos
[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"] Why are you so butthurt over a Fable Kinect game? Is it because PS3 has no games?

First of to say console has no games is stupid,is a silly remark use by morons who can't see pass the choices they make. The xbox 360 has games so does the PS3,in fact the PS3 has the highest rated this year so far Journey. Second this site works with money,and this site fire a reviewer in order to keep a sponsor,one of its best reviewers by the way Jeff,so don't act like this site can sell out for money,more when the Kinect game over score came just in time when this site release an application on a console that is tied with the tech of the game that was over score, I know not every one rates games the same way,but it is somehow funny that this game has 2 point difference between the gaming community and gamespot,worst when Gamespot Forza review is basically spot on with the gaming community... So is MS paying gamespot to hike Kinect scores.? Or is gamespot reviewing Kinect games high in order to help it self on xbox 360.?
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts
Awesome news for sure! Maybe this thread will get to 2k post!
-RocBoys9489-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 -RocBoys9489-
Member since 2008 • 6336 Posts
Butthurt cows?
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts

GamerwillzPS

Look at this thread. Lemmings are so happy that the 360 is getting an 8.5 game from a Kinect shovelware. Yes, you're reading it correctly, a Kinect shovelware. This is what this thread is talking about. I can confirm that lemmings have really low standards when it comes to games and the quality of the console.

Well, I've explained my point here. It shows you that lemmings are so desperate for more games and ownage that they are even hyping Kinect shovelware such as Fable Kinect and Dance Central 3 which are marked 2/10 in my book. I really have no idea why GameSpot rated them at 8.5.

so much buthurt :lol:

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 HalcyonScarlet

[QUOTE="HalcyonScarlet"]That just sounds butt hurt.

tormentos

You don't have to use Kinect with the gamespot app, so I still don't get that. Don't even know why you care, it just shows video reviews and other video content like the ign app.

So Kinect isn't allowed to get better games? Once bad, always bad? What does that mean for Vita, should we consider it bad even when it gets games because at one point it didn't have any?

marklarmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#192 marklarmer
Member since 2004 • 3883 Posts

This is how we all know that lems have nothing on the 360, I mean no games to play. They would even hype a 360 exclusive that is made by a 10 year old who just tossed some random objects in the game. They hype at anything no matter what. Do you know what that implies?

GamerwillzPS

um, that the 360 has added a few more fairly meaningless numbers to its SW metagame list, which in turn makes people saying the 360 has no games look a little more stupid.

No games and that the 360 have lost in this generation.

GamerwillzPS

oh i kind of already covered this part ^ Yeah the 360 has no games - if you exclude all of the games available on the console for various (and mostly trivial) reasons.....well done, what do you want a cookie? cows will be 'hyping' LBP karting and Wonderbook if either manages to scrap a AAE score. All Stars will probably be AAE or AAAE if cows are lucky.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#193 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

um, that the 360 has added a few more fairly meaningless numbers to its SW metagame list, which in turn makes people saying the 360 has no games look a little more stupid.

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]No games and that the 360 have lost in this generation.

marklarmer

oh i kind of already covered this part ^ Yeah the 360 has no games - if you exclude all of the games available on the console for various (and mostly trivial) reasons.....well done, what do you want a cookie? cows will be 'hyping' LBP karting and Wonderbook if either manages to scrap a AAE score. All Stars will probably be AAE or AAAE if cows are lucky.

Actually, All Stars could get AA but it wouldn't be exclusive since it's also on the Vita so they wouldn't be able to use that as ammo.

Well, unless they try to fabricate some "Playstation family exclusive" term (which I've seen a couple times already so I wouldn't put it past them).

lhughey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 lhughey
Member since 2006 • 4867 Posts
DC is a great game for parties. It's worth the price of admission for that.
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

good score

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

the 360 and ps3 are tied once again for high scoring exclusives. i didn't expect to ever see this again.

OneInchMan99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 OneInchMan99
Member since 2012 • 1248 Posts

Wow xbox360 sure is getting a lot of high scoring exclusives round here lately,yet I still have absolutley no interest in owning one and I love gaming.I just don't understand it LOL.

Peredith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Peredith
Member since 2011 • 2289 Posts

When even Dance Central is owning Cows, you know the year is going rough for them :lol:

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 locopatho

Wow xbox360 sure is getting a lot of high scoring exclusives round here lately,yet I still have absolutley no interest in owning one and I love gaming.I just don't understand it LOL.

OneInchMan99
Could it be that exclusives aren't the be all and end all :shock: