The Dance Central 3 (8.5) Thread of Worst Week to be a Cow Ever

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#201 Fizzman
Member since 2003 • 9895 Posts
The cow damage control is insane. Gamerwilly and tormentos are having a tough time finding a reason to continue living because the 360 has games and the ps3 has none. And this is before halo 4 has launched.
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#202 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Lemmings have been jumping on the bed with joy over Fable Kinect and Dance Central 3. :lol:

This is how we all know that lems have nothing on the 360, I mean no games to play. They would even hype a 360 exclusive that is made by a 10 year old who just tossed some random objects in the game. They hype at anything no matter what. Do you know what that implies? No games and that the 360 have lost in this generation.

Even the crappiest game which is a 2/10 in my book, that is Dance Central 3, lemmings would still hype it. :lol:

GamerwillzPS

nobody is hyping anything except Halo and Forza dude, your buthurt is massively off the charts. its posts like yours that keep these threads going.

Look at this thread. Lemmings are so happy that the 360 is getting an 8.5 game from a Kinect shovelware. Yes, you're reading it correctly, a Kinect shovelware. This is what this thread is talking about. I can confirm that lemmings have really low standards when it comes to games and the quality of the console.

I mean why the hell would people hype over Kinect shovelware? It makes sense to hype Halo 4 and Forza Horizon because they are real games. But Kinect shovelware? Come on lemmings... :roll:

Well, I've explained my point here. It shows you that lemmings are so desperate for more games and ownage that they are even hyping Kinect shovelware such as Fable Kinect and Dance Central 3 which are marked 2/10 in my book. I really have no idea why GameSpot rated them at 8.5.

Better luck in next-gen, lems.

Who cares what scores they are in your book? You didn't play them. GameSpot did.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#203 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

hmm, if halo 4 scores AA or better then the 360 will once again be ahead of the ps3 in high scoring exclusives. this forum will implode and explode at the same time.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#204 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

hmm, if halo 4 scores AA or better then the 360 will once again be ahead of the ps3 in high scoring exclusives. this forum will implode and explode at the same time.

CaseyWegner

I think we can pretty much guarantee this is going to happen.

If Halo 4 gets a 10 though... :o

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#205 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49605 Posts
If Halo 4 gets a 10 though... :oBPoole96
lol. No chance. I would wear anime crap sig/avy for a year if that happened while praising Japanese niche crap too. :P
TheDidact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 TheDidact
Member since 2012 • 3986 Posts

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

BPoole96

I think we can pretty much guarantee this is going to happen.

These forums wouldn't even exist anymore. N4G would be at risk as well.
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#207 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

Next up is Mugen Souls getting a bad score, which wouldn't be a surpise.:P

TheDidact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 TheDidact
Member since 2012 • 3986 Posts

Wanderer5
IGN: 3.9/10 http://m.ign.com/articles/2012/10/12/mugen-souls-review At least the Playstation Store Update was actually worthwhile this week. :D
Avatar image for -ArchAngeL-777-
-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 -ArchAngeL-777-
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts

Come on man. Be serious. :lol: Do you really think anyone is jealous of Kinect titles? OK maybe some folks who like these dance party games, but the rest couldnt care less about Dance Central or Fable Journey on Kinect. :lol:

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

[QUOTE="Wanderer5"]

TheDidact

IGN: 3.9/10 http://m.ign.com/articles/2012/10/12/mugen-souls-review At least the Playstation Store Update was actually worthwhile this week. :D

I saw that which is why I wouldn't be suprise.:P

And yeah it looks like PSN got a great update this week, through nothing for me (beside maybe giving All-Stars beta a try).

-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 -ArchAngeL-777-

CaseyWegner

I seriously doubt it. If PS AllStars and LBP Karting score AA or better, that will offset things. Besides, everyone is aware of the MS sequel cycle. Some combination of Halo, Forza, Gears, and Fable lands just right every 2-3 years...giving 360 fans an artificial library boost like its something born out of library diversity.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#212 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

-ArchAngeL-777-

I seriously doubt it. If PS AllStars and LBP Karting score AA or better, that will offset things. Besides, everyone is aware of the MS sequel cycle. Some combination of Halo, Forza, Gears, and Fable lands just right every 2-3 years...giving 360 fans an artificial library boost like its something born out of library diversity.

Allstars isnt exclusive. Sorry :(

-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 -ArchAngeL-777-

[QUOTE="-ArchAngeL-777-"]

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

RR360DD

Thats a pathetic argument man...sorry :(

Nanomage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Nanomage
Member since 2011 • 2371 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

-ArchAngeL-777-

Still not exclusive,sorry :( ...unless you want to make all PC/360 multiplats as 360 exclusives as well,so if that´s the case then the 360 is kicking the PS3´s ass in the metagame! XD
BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 BPoole96

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

-ArchAngeL-777-

PS All Stars is available on PS3 and the Vita. Since you say that is a pathetic argument, please enlighten us to how a game on 2 different platforms can be exclusive to each one.

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts

unsurprising considering Harmonix are behind it....

ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 ZombieKiller7
Member since 2011 • 6463 Posts

PS3 getting choked out by Kinect kekekeke

Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

BPoole96

PS All Stars is available on PS3 and the Vita. Since you say that is a pathetic argument, please enlighten us to how a game on 2 different platforms can be exclusive to each one.

I don't like siding with the SW cows, but from the SW Survival guide:

3. Games found on two or more systems are called multiplats. This is always true. It can never be called exclusive, unless it follows under the next rule.

4. Games found on systems made by the same company are called ___ exclusives (fill in the name with the name of the founding company. )

~ If it is only found on the PS2, PS3, and PSP, it is called a Sony Exclusive.Staff

Guess cows still have the right to pull the exclusivity argument here, more or less...

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 BPoole96

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

Rocker6

3. Games found on two or more systems are called multiplats. This is always true. It can never be called exclusive, unless it follows under the next rule.

4. Games found on systems made by the same company are called ___ exclusives (fill in the name with the name of the founding company. )

~ If it is only found on the PS2, PS3, and PSP, it is called a Sony Exclusive.Staff

Guess cows still have the right to pull the exclusivity argument here, more or less...

Interesting, so that means Gears of War counts as an exclusive for 360 and PC since MS published both versions? Several of the XBLA games that go to PC (Mark of the Ninja, most recently) is published by MS and released on two platforms

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#220 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

[quote="Staff"]

~ If it is only found on the PS2, PS3, and PSP, it is called a Sony Exclusive.Rocker6

That's nonsense.

Can we claim that GFWL games are Microsoft exclusives since they're published under a Microsoft banner for Windows operating systems?

Not attacking the messenger, just the message.

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 ultimate-k
Member since 2010 • 2348 Posts

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW DANCE CENTRAL 3! Its suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrreeee going make cows mad.

Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Rocker6

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

BPoole96

Interesting, so that means Gears of War counts as an exclusive for 360 and PC since MS published both versions? Several of the XBLA games that go to PC (Mark of the Ninja, most recently) is published by MS and released on two platforms

Nah, there's this part too:

5. The last rule. Games found on both the PC and the Xbox360 can NEVER be called Microsoft exclusives. (This is kind of obvious. Although it may be true that they are both run on systems that were developed by Microsoft, there are Sony computers. And since Sony is also a competitor, it therefore loses rights to be called exclusive.)Staff

Guess we should just let the cows have their Super Smash thingy... :P

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60723 Posts

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

Rocker6

Nice find, Filed away for later use. :)
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

good score

Chris_Williams

Damn, your signature is creepy as hell!

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

Heil68

sony exclusive has the same weight as console exclusive. why file that away?

Big_Pecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#226 Big_Pecks
Member since 2010 • 5973 Posts

BPoole96

:lol:

It won't. GameSpot can't contradict itself that badly.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 BPoole96

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[quote="Staff"]

~ If it is only found on the PS2, PS3, and PSP, it is called a Sony Exclusive.The_Game21x

That's nonsense.

Can we claim that GFWL games are Microsoft exclusives since they're published under a Microsoft banner for Windows operating systems?

When was this rule even implemented? I have been on SW for awhile and never knew of this. This changes a lot of things considering all MLB The Show games are AE+ (with one being AAAE)

Zensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Zensword
Member since 2007 • 4510 Posts
Give cows a break guys. :lol:
SteverXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 SteverXIII
Member since 2010 • 3795 Posts

Oh damn, some games got a higher rating on one console than another, from one single website.

How will people cope? :cry:

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 BPoole96

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

Big_Pecks

:lol:

It won't. GameSpot can't contradict itself that badly.

ODST did get a 9.0 from Tom McShea. Just sayin' :P
Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Rocker6

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

Heil68

Well, it's in my best interest to preserve the existence of cows on this board, if they're gone, who'll entertain me?

Many of you have been butthurt like mad for this last week, so I'm giving you a small victory,so that you don't succumb to all that butthurt! :P

Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Rocker6

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[quote="Staff"]

~ If it is only found on the PS2, PS3, and PSP, it is called a Sony Exclusive.BPoole96

That's nonsense.

When was this rule even implemented? I have been on SW for awhile and never knew of this. This changes a lot of things considering all MLB The Show games are AE+ (with one being AAAE)

I really have no idea, I just found it, and thought it was relevant to this thread... ;)

The_Pacific

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 The_Pacific
Member since 2011 • 1804 Posts
Dance central >> Fable: The Journey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RE6 :lol: Kinect games are finally getting great scores, and cow's are getting jelly.
SteverXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 SteverXIII
Member since 2010 • 3795 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Pacific"]Dance central >> Fable: The Journey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RE6 :lol: Kinect games are finally getting great scores, and cow's are getting jelly.

Yes, those people who play PS3 games are so damn jelly of these scores on Gamespot. I bet it spoils all of their enjoyment knowing that one reviewer gave a game a high score.
BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 BPoole96

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

That's nonsense.

Rocker6

I really have no idea, I just found it, and thought it was relevant to this thread... ;)

I honestly think you're the first to ever realize that existed :P

Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Rocker6

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"] When was this rule even implemented? I have been on SW for awhile and never knew of this. This changes a lot of things considering all MLB The Show games are AE+ (with one being AAAE)

BPoole96

I should get a prize for that... :P

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 CaseyWegner

sony exclusive =/= exclusive

Zensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Zensword
Member since 2007 • 4510 Posts

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

Rocker6

I didn't know this rule either. Here's your cookie :P
marklarmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#239 marklarmer
Member since 2004 • 3883 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[quote="Staff"]

~ If it is only found on the PS2, PS3, and PSP, it is called a Sony Exclusive.BPoole96

That's nonsense.

never, because it doesn't change anything, you're misreading it, nowhere does that say they become "PS3 exclusives" just that they can be labelled "exclusive" in the context of talking about games on multiple "Sony" platforms.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 BPoole96

CaseyWegner
What happened to, "This isn't Company Wars?"
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Heil68

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[quote="Staff"]

~ If it is only found on the PS2, PS3, and PSP, it is called a Sony Exclusive.Rocker6

So Sony can keep up with the barn bursting amount of world class, high scoring META GAME spreed sheet MAKING exclusives..awww yeah! Pedal to the metal baby! Thank you Sony. :P
Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 Rocker6

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

Zensword

I didn't know this rule either. Here's your cookie :P

*eats cookie*

Thank you, it's my second prize cookie today. Had one in RL, and now one on the Internet. Not bad! ;)

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Heil68
Well, it's in my best interest to preserve the existence of cows on this board, if they're gone, who'll entertain me?

Many of you have been butthurt like mad for this last week, so I'm giving you a small victory,so that you don't succumb to all that butthurt! :P

Rocker6
You should get a prize, but I suspect you game on more than one system, just like me, so the meta game is just to annoy other users, that's about it.
marklarmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#244 marklarmer
Member since 2004 • 3883 Posts

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"] Nice find, Filed away for later use. :) Heil68

So Sony can keep up with the barn bursting amount of world class, high scoring META GAME spreed sheet MAKING exclusives..awww yeah! Pedal to the metal baby! Thank you Sony. :P

i don't recall seeing a section for "Sony Exclusives", they won't be listed as exclusives for either individual platform :|

Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 Rocker6

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]Well, it's in my best interest to preserve the existence of cows on this board, if they're gone, who'll entertain me?

Heil68

You should get a prize, but I suspect you game on more than one system, just like me, so the meta game is just to annoy other users, that's about it.

Generally, I'm PC only, though I did own a PS3 for about a year, just enough to play all the worthwhile exclusives. And yeah, this is SW, it's all in good fun, including the meta game. Never took it seriously, ofc! :)

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

BPoole96

What happened to, "This isn't Company Wars?"

it exists as something to logically counter calling a pc/360 game a microsoft exclusive. in itself, it's still an essentially meaningless term here.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"] Nice find, Filed away for later use. :) Heil68

but why would a sony exclusive matter for the metagame? :?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Heil68
[QUOTE="marklarmer"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"]

Staff

i don't recall seeing a section for "Sony Exclusives", they won't be listed as exclusives for either individual platform :|

Sure they will, sorry, Staff admin rules, not mine. Maybe you can PM him for some clarification? Doesn't matter in the end tho, as long as Sony gets credit for its hard work, dedication and commitment to bring us world class, high scoring games, I'm fine with that since I'm not tied to them in any other way. I want games and by golly *Sony* delivers on the highest level. Thank you Sony.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 CaseyWegner

[quote="Staff"] [QUOTE="marklarmer"] So Sony can keep up with the barn bursting amount of world class, high scoring META GAME spreed sheet MAKING exclusives..awww yeah! Pedal to the metal baby! Thank you Sony. :P Heil68

Sure they will, sorry, Staff admin rules, not mine. Maybe you can PM him for some clarification? Doesn't matter in the end tho, as long as Sony gets credit for its hard work, dedication and commitment to bring us world class, high scoring games, I'm fine with that since I'm not tied to them in any other way. I want games and by golly *Sony* delivers on the highest level. Thank you Sony.

staff didn't write those rules. they were taken from pre-existing ones. :|

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 Heil68

[QUOTE="Heil68"][quote="Staff"]i don't recall seeing a section for "Sony Exclusives", they won't be listed as exclusives for either individual platform :|

CaseyWegner

staff didn't write those rules. they were taken from pre-existing ones. :|

He quoted them and sticked the thread for some apparent reason. Sorry my mistake.