SWM #69 - CaseyWegner is back on Gamespot. Everybody give him a cake.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for CaptainGamespot
CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 CaptainGamespot
Member since 2013 • 616 Posts

I am Casey's messenger. Please don't shoot me. I have a family.

To trollop_scat:

[quote="Casey"]

Regarding people defending Casey because he's a PUSH member:
Not everybody defending me is from PUSH, I'm not a very active member there, and just because people post on the PUSH forums doesn't mean they're obligated to defend me. Look at Darklink's earlier comment. Maybe they're just defending me because they know you're wrong. Cheleman

casey messagner from push? it okay, no shootin here.

but casey obvious. he quote darklink as source, darklink is push moderator& member.

most are from push, maybe one not so far.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#202 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

[QUOTE="Cheleman"]

To trollop_scat:

[quote="Casey"]

Not everybody defending me is from PUSH, I'm not a very active member there, and just because people post on the PUSH forums doesn't mean they're obligated to defend me. Look at Darklink's earlier comment. Maybe they're just defending me because they know you're wrong. CaptainGamespot

but casey obvious. he quote darklink as source, darklink is push moderator& member.

:lol:

You're still clinging to the push conspiracy theory.

CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 CaptainGamespot

[QUOTE="CaptainGamespot"]

[QUOTE="Cheleman"]

To trollop_scat:

[quote="Casey"]

Not everybody defending me is from PUSH, I'm not a very active member there, and just because people post on the PUSH forums doesn't mean they're obligated to defend me. Look at Darklink's earlier comment. Maybe they're just defending me because they know you're wrong. super600

no, u being pusher, u clinging to defense stratgey for casey team.

no theory, simple point of possible motive. like crime scene.

casey defense is comprise of mostly pushers. one reason why? casey has their ear.

if casey did bad, he wuld never tell. that is also possibilty not bein considerd by him or his dream team of pusher defense.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="super600"]

CaptainGamespot

casey defense is comprise of mostly pushers. one reason why? casey has their ear.

if casey did bad, he wuld never tell. that is also possibilty not bein considerd by him or his dream team of pusher defense.

Do you have proof?

CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 CaptainGamespot

[QUOTE="super600"]

super600

Do you have proof?

do u or casey?

nope.

we all share in conjecture.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

Regardless if he was or not the guy who suspended or modded people in the end (it's clearly impossible to know) he had the tendency to stubbornly get into debates and then a flood of moderations and suspensions would follow for usually minor things for those who antagonized him. Of course he was never modded or suspended himself because he was a mod even if he showed the same type of behavior as the modded person, so he abused his power in that way. No other mod did stuff like that. It didn't strike me as a good mod behavior. Staff did the right thing by taking that power away from him.

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#207 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

XbvKGeG.gif 

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#208 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="Heil68"] It's stuff legends are made of. Maye we should have him on the podcast?! :o

That would be hilarious! I won't talk about about moderations, but I can say most of the moderations casey seems to get blamed for, weren't him.

YOUR BACK!!!! havent seen you post in a while... Heil thought you were on holiday in rainy old Ireland... :P

Eat'n him's lucky charms
Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

haha no way! thats awesome! last year at this time the wife and I were in Rome.... :cry:TheEroica
Bloody hell you've a good memory and yea whenever you guys have an opening let me know!

EDIT oh i thought u meant i was in rome! :P but that was 2 years ago for me.

Yea rome is awesome.

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

lundy is push. casey posting at push since gs suspended. many in this thread are forum invade from push like karatee, trolling for casey. thats what dog lundy has in hunt.

CaptainGamespot

Are you one of our resident lurkers ?

Make an account and introduce yourself, we are a friendly bunch 4258346148.gif

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

These Lem/Casey fanboys are hilarious. "Do you have proof!?! Prove it!!" 

Half these nuthuggers weren't even here at the time, and honestly even if you can't prove Casey did the actual suspending you can still prove people were constantly moded when getting in debates with Casey, now that leaves a few diferent possibilities, Casey was the one pulling the trigger, Casey simply spammed report, Casey had a little fanboy army at the time spamming report for him. One of these HAD to have happened, which one doesn't even matter, it all ends up proving how terrible his presence on this board was. 

Casey fanboys need to take a reality pill, there are plenty of mods that lean way more to the Lem side then Cow side and you never see me bltch about them, like adobe and musicalmac, I forget which one of those actually closed the Forza thread because of all the ownage? That one is mega Lem lol, but still he doesn't consistently abuse his power like Casey did. There has never been a mod on this board since it's inception, that has been so clearly hated by cows and defened by Lems. That plus the obvious drama Casey has had with Gamespot itself...

For you noobs to pretend it's all in our heads and we're just paranoid conspiracy theorists actually makes you look even more delusional.  

He was a terrible mod, his short oneliner baits and his respect my authority ,I'm judge jury and executioner atitude while always claiming he was the super unbiased.. 

Inb4 "lolol looks Eddie is talking about Casey again omg teh grudge so butthurt so making threads about Casey eddie omg omg."

Glad hes gone. I won't be making any Casey threads, but I'll tell the truth anytime someone starts a conversation about it. 

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Heil68
Who knew I'd like Casey's aftermath better than when he was hereBlabadon
It's stuff legends are made of. Maye we should have him on the podcast?! :o
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 kuraimen
[QUOTE="Blabadon"]Who knew I'd like Casey's aftermath better than when he was hereHeil68

Oh yes please. That will be interesting lol
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Heil68
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="Blabadon"]Who knew I'd like Casey's aftermath better than when he was herekuraimen

Would you be on at the same time?!? :o
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 kuraimen
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Heil68"] It's stuff legends are made of. Maye we should have him on the podcast?! :o

:o no thanks Casey knows what I think of him already :D
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 Heil68
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Oh yes please. That will be interesting lol

lol...we want to hear that sexy kuraimen accent! :P
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 kuraimen
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Heil68"] Would you be on at the same time?!? :o

Lol I doubt it. There are many anti-Casey's out there I'm sure one of them will comply.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Heil68
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] :o no thanks Casey knows what I think of him already :D

Lol I doubt it. There are many anti-Casey's out there I'm sure one of them will comply.

Did you hear Erocia's 720 announcement in our podcast? You're mentioned in it! :o
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
[QUOTE="Blabadon"]Who knew I'd like Casey's aftermath better than when he was hereHeil68

That would be hilarious! I won't talk about about moderations, but I can say most of the moderations casey seems to get blamed for, weren't him.
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Heil68"] lol...we want to hear that sexy kuraimen accent! :P

Did you hear Erocia's 720 announcement in our podcast? You're mentioned in it! :o

grr I'm at least 3 behind, you'll have to schedule me in at some point now I'm back.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22675 Posts
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="Blabadon"]Who knew I'd like Casey's aftermath better than when he was hereblue_hazy_basic

YOUR BACK!!!! havent seen you post in a while... Heil thought you were on holiday in rainy old Ireland... :P
Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
This thread is top notch.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Heil68
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="Blabadon"]Who knew I'd like Casey's aftermath better than when he was hereblue_hazy_basic

He controlled other mods and made them do things against their will.
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

YOUR BACK!!!! havent seen you post in a while... Heil thought you were on holiday in rainy old Ireland... :PTheEroica
Yup Ireland and Spain.
Eat him's lucky charmsHeil68
We don't have those in Ireland :evil: #hatecrime

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Lol I doubt it. There are many anti-Casey's out there I'm sure one of them will comply.

grr I'm at least 3 behind, you'll have to schedule me in at some point now I'm back.

indeed my friend... We've got you on high priority when youre ready...
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="TheEroica"] YOUR BACK!!!! havent seen you post in a while... Heil thought you were on holiday in rainy old Ireland... :Pblue_hazy_basic

Yup Ireland and Spain.
Eat him's lucky charmsHeil68
We don't have those in Ireland :evil: #hatecrime

haha no way! thats awesome! last year at this time the wife and I were in Rome.... :cry:
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="TheEroica"] haha no way! thats awesome! last year at this time the wife and I were in Rome.... :cry:blue_hazy_basic

Bloody hell you've a good memory and yea whenever you guys have an opening let me know!

EDIT oh i thought u meant i was in rome! :P but that was 2 years ago for me.

Yea rome is awesome.

It got tougher when we got closer to warmer days and i got that thought of packing and flying out last year... sigh. truly a god amongst all other cities in my opinion. and dont get me started about the food.... I had a tomato that made me cry out for the lord....
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 kuraimen
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Heil68"] lol...we want to hear that sexy kuraimen accent! :P

I haven't been able to listen to it but I will :)
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#229 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

Don't be a Benny.

Cheleman

Haven't heard the word benny in a while, lol.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 lundy86_4

You must've missed him go into a banning/suspension rampage whenever he lost the argument.DrTrafalgarLaw

With numerous mods, and an admin backing him up with regards to this, i'm not going to believe what comes from your bleeding vagina.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 lundy86_4

Asking for proof in a debate where people are detailing there own experience and where this so called proof is impossible or at the very least an insane amount of work is ignorant and childish. Calling it burden of proof makes you look like a moron. Casey has managed to become extremely disliked by a huge number of SW users all the while you kids seem to call him and incredibly calm and kind poster that is very unbiased and never does anything wrong. How the fk did he do it then? Why don't we hate any of the other mods? How the hell did Casey magically get all the blame for no reason? I hope you're just trolling, because if you're "please prove it" spiele is actually sincere it's really sad. If you're just doing it to troll and provoke well, then it's annoying but at least you aren't a total moron.Eddie-Vedder

The issue is, you are tailoring your events. Evidence is needed to actually prove that you are correct, as you are not assuming it is Casey. You are outright saying it is.

Enough with your ignorance with regard to debate practice. Your idiocy is shocking. Oh, and it's called a "bandwagon" ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#232 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

Man, when I made PUSH in a drunken stupor that one night just a year ago, never did I hope that it would become so big that it would have its own conspiracy theories lol.gif
First the SWA, now this? PUSH controls the forum?

As for everyone wondering who CaptainGamespot is... well, it really is obvious.

DrTrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 DrTrafalgarLaw
Member since 2011 • 4487 Posts

[QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] :lol: yeah right he was a manipulator and dishonest. Probably you never got into a debate with him.locopatho
I can second Kurai. The old Tos was just a guise for casey to lure out people before banning/suspending them. I've been suspended for just going into an argument with casey. He only started acting normal after his mod powers were taken from him but he harrassed countless staff and mods into giving his him powers back. You simply can't convince me that ALL of the mods and staff have it out for him.

"Lure them"? He'd debate, and ask questions, until inevitably some fanboy would go mad and then get modded. Yeah he could be annoying but people are blaming him for their own breakdowns. He's just a dude on the net. He can't force anyone to do anything. If people did moddable things its their own fault.

If you are a mod, you should know better to not respond to trolls/flamebait. He did in order to get more ire out of people before racking up posts to indict people on. I only realized good modding was possible with people like freedomfreak and blue_hazy_basic.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts
I am? Time to get to work :twisted:
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 super600  Moderator

Regardless if he was or not the guy who suspended or modded people in the end (it's clearly impossible to know) he had the tendency to stubbornly get into debates and then a flood of moderations and suspensions would follow for usually minor things for those who antagonized him. Of course he was never modded or suspended himself because he was a mod even if he showed the same type of behavior as the modded person, so he abused his power in that way. No other mod did stuff like that. It didn't strike me as a good mod behavior. Staff did the right thing by taking that power away from him.

kuraimen

Do you have proof of that?Staff is another stroy. Synthia has been noticing how casey has been treated by that user lately.

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Frostbite24
Member since 2003 • 4536 Posts

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]You should write a book about PUSH, man.CaptainGamespot

maybe start w/u since u in push like super600, karatee, lundy, casey, willy in thread?

I'm not in PUSH. What now, you inbred dillweasel?
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

LMFAO dat title. 

Avatar image for organic_machine
organic_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 organic_machine
Member since 2004 • 10141 Posts

By not acting like casey.DrTrafalgarLaw

Which is totally crazy because blue_hazy_basic is totally Casey's old alt account! :shock:

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#239 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
honestly even if you can't prove Casey did the actual suspending you can still prove people were constantly moded when getting in debates with CaseyEddie-Vedder
So... do it.
Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Frostbite24

Can the mods create a sub-forum dedicated to talking exclusively about Casey?

Casey Wars: A New Hope

Casey Wars: Return of the Mod

Casey Wars: The Phantom Menace

Casey Wars: Attack of the Cow Conspiracy

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 lundy86_4

These Lem/Casey fanboys are hilarious. "Do you have proof!?! Prove it!!" 

Half these nuthuggers weren't even here at the time, and honestly even if you can't prove Casey did the actual suspending you can still prove people were constantly moded when getting in debates with Casey, now that leaves a few diferent possibilities, Casey was the one pulling the trigger, Casey simply spammed report, Casey had a little fanboy army at the time spamming report for him. One of these HAD to have happened, which one doesn't even matter, it all ends up proving how terrible his presence on this board was. 

Casey fanboys need to take a reality pill, there are plenty of mods that lean way more to the Lem side then Cow side and you never see me bltch about them, like adobe and musicalmac, I forget which one of those actually closed the Forza thread because of all the ownage? That one is mega Lem lol, but still he doesn't consistently abuse his power like Casey did. There has never been a mod on this board since it's inception, that has been so clearly hated by cows and defened by Lems. That plus the obvious drama Casey has had with Gamespot itself...

For you noobs to pretend it's all in our heads and we're just paranoid conspiracy theorists actually makes you look even more delusional.  

He was a terrible mod, his short oneliner baits and his respect my authority ,I'm judge jury and executioner atitude while always claiming he was the super unbiased.. 

Inb4 "lolol looks Eddie is talking about Casey again omg teh grudge so butthurt so making threads about Casey eddie omg omg."

Glad hes gone. I won't be making any Casey threads, but I'll tell the truth anytime someone starts a conversation about it. 

Eddie-Vedder

It's glorious how you still haven't posted anything to prove your point...

G-L-O-R-I-O-U-S!!

Afraid we're all calling...

bullshit.gif

At this point lol.

----

Anyway, this thread is the best thing to happen in a while, as is the title. The butthurt is off the charts.

Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

To Eddie_Vedder:

Multiple mods and a community manager can be quoted saying that i didn't abuse my power. They are in a far better position to comment on my actions as a mod than you are. Why do you persist? Casey

I'm just a Courier, people. Don't be a Benny.

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

To Eddie_Vedder:

[quote="Casey"] Multiple mods and a community manager can be quoted saying that i didn't abuse my power. They are in a far better position to comment on my actions as a mod than you are. Why do you persist? Cheleman

I'll repeat again what I said earlier: Casey gets blamed for a vast number of moderations which had nothing to do with him. I love the phrase "don't be a benny" :lol: great to see you back chele ;)
Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

Thanks Hazy :D

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]

super600

Do you have proof of that?Staff is another stroy. Synthia has been noticing how casey has been treated by that user lately.

Proof of what? how can I prove something that I can't have access to? I just experienced it. My experience is enough to convince me that Casey was not a good mod and I'm not alone there. Other people might disagree fine but I personally have never seen such a drama around a mod on any other site I've been which tells me Casey was something special :)
Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Frostbite24
[QUOTE="Cheleman"]

To Eddie_Vedder:

[quote="Casey"] Multiple mods and a community manager can be quoted saying that i didn't abuse my power. They are in a far better position to comment on my actions as a mod than you are. Why do you persist? blue_hazy_basic

I'll repeat again what I said earlier: Casey gets blamed for a vast number of moderations which had nothing to do with him. I love the phrase "don't be a benny" :lol: great to see you back chele ;)

He's being blamed almost 100% by one faction too. If you ask them to provide proof of their claims they call you a lemming even after you provide ample proof otherwise. Obviously it must be a conspiracy.
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]

kuraimen

Proof of what? how can I prove something that I can't have access to? I just experienced it. My experience is enough to convince me that Casey was not a good mod and I'm not alone there. Other people might disagree fine but I personally have never seen such a drama around a mod on any other site I've been which tells me Casey was something special :)

Casey is literally the calmest most polite person I've ever seen on here. The fact you guys went fvcking balistic at such an inoffensive guy is a reflection on you, not him.
CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 CaptainGamespot

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]You should write a book about PUSH, man.Frostbite24

maybe start w/u since u in push like super600, karatee, lundy, casey, willy in thread?

I'm not in PUSH. What now, you inbred dillweasel?

i also said there was few xception. u r one of them.

u hide behid nasty namecalls.

DrTrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 DrTrafalgarLaw
Member since 2011 • 4487 Posts

Casey, if you're reading this:

Nobody liked you and fictive awards don't mean shit. All this drama about a down-trodden mod, System Wars only became better without your involvement. Just take it like a man and don't come crawling back again.