SWM #69 - CaseyWegner is back on Gamespot. Everybody give him a cake.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#151 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

Trollop_Scat:

attentionwhore.gif

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#152 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
Who knew I'd like Casey's aftermath better than when he was here
trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 trollop_scat
Member since 2006 • 2656 Posts

lundy86:

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=6522

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 lundy86_4

lundy86:

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=6522

trollop_scat

It's sad when your rebuttal is just... Sad.

Avatar image for organic_machine
organic_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#155 organic_machine
Member since 2004 • 10141 Posts

False pretenses? I merely agreed with others that CaseyWanker is a revolting no-life who spent every hour of every day on this site modding nice people like me because no matter what haircut he tried he still looks ugly and his sisters friends won't talk to him

trollop_scat

Where is your evidence? Where is your proof? Your claims would neither hold up in any court of law nor would be accepted in any scientific study. You have NO evidence to support your bombastic claims. This is just getting silly now.

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#156 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

beautiful thread :lol:

trollop_scat:

NH0F2HG.gif

trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 trollop_scat

Where is your evidence? Where is your proof? Your claims would neither hold up in any court of law nor would be accepted in any scientific study. You have NO evidence to support your bombastic claims. This is just getting silly now.

organic_machine

Court of law? Scientific study? Please reurn to your home planet, I'm sure your people need you for... something...

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 lundy86_4

[QUOTE="organic_machine"]

trollop_scat

Court of law? Scientific study? Please reurn to your home planet, I'm sure your people need you for... something...

Shockingly, you still have no proof. You made the claim, your ladyship.

Jynxzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Jynxzor
Member since 2003 • 9313 Posts

In response to all the Casey drama (Both sides)

oh_my_god__who_the_hell_cares__by_nzabob

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Blabadon

Jynxzor
Well. we got a trollop_scat mental breakdown out of this, so hell yeah I care
organic_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 organic_machine

trollop_scat

I must be insane for expecting someone to provide proof for his or her claims!

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 lundy86_4

Jynxzor

Poking him is hilarious.

trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 trollop_scat

organic_machine

Tell it to AdobeArtist, who thinks he can come in here and stick up for Casey the Unjust without posting the proof he has at his fingertips. He knows the evidence supports my case, I have no idea why he's pretending that I've been given more than a warning since Casey left, and that the logs would show anything different than Casey's fingerprints all over my moderation history from 2010-11. The dude is a liar and a manipulator and I don't understand his motivation for doing so unless Casey is in fact returning and he's setting himself up to be on his good side...

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#164 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

This thread.

:lol:trollop is getting owned left and right.:lol:

organic_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 organic_machine

trollop_scat

Tell it to AdobeArtist, who thinks he can come in here and stick up for Casey the Unjust without posting the proof he has at his fingertips. He knows the evidence supports my case, I have no idea why he's pretending that I've been given more than a warning since Casey left, and that the logs would show anything different than Casey's fingerprints all over my moderation history from 2010-11. The dude is a liar and a manipulator and I don't understand his motivation for doing so unless Casey is in fact returning and he's setting himself up to be on his good side...

He can't prove me wrong, therefore I must be right!

Avatar image for CaptainGamespot
CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#166 CaptainGamespot
Member since 2013 • 616 Posts

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

Stop being a dipshit. You can't prove it was Casey, and Adobe is not allowed to post that information. Don't call Adobe out, on something  you know  he cannot do.

trollop_scat

I know it was casey because every time we disagreed about anything I had to wait a week before I could post again, it wasn't rocket science.

What dog do you have in this hunt, you little weasel? Exactly whose ass are you trying to kiss by interjecting your irrelevant self into this conversation? Casey is dead and he isn't coming back. Adobe is a liar and he has my full permission to post evidence to the contrary, which we all know he can't.

Get lost before I treat you like a streak in the toilet bowl and blast you with piss until there's nothing left...

casey lost modship whiile ago & buttered up to push/lounge/users that would acept.

lundy is push. casey posting at push since gs suspended. many in this thread are forum invade from push like karatee, trolling for casey. thats what dog lundy has in hunt.

trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 trollop_scat

Those are warnings, I'm not sure if I should count those as actual moderations or not.

The fact is I was moderated a lot when Casey was here, as in account suspensions, and I haven't been since he got bounced outta here like a lopsided basketball.

I don't believe in coincidences, as usually when I got modded I was arguing with Casey, all of which he started and finished with his panel. That's why the shemp is gone, and isn't coming back. He finally reaped what he sewed, but the beauty of it is that he had MUCH more invested in this site than anyone he ever banned or suspended, making his demise all the sweeter. To find out he's groveling and sniveling behind the scenes to this day to regain his old position makes it even better. In one of his PMs he even told Admin that they should learn to get along because he mistakenly thought they'd "be working together again."

Yes, modding gamespot is what Casey considered WORK, lulz!

Who says there's no no justice in this world?

CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 CaptainGamespot

[QUOTE="trollop_scat"]I know you won't, because it would prove everything I myself and others have said about casey for yearstrollop_scat

Or... because we're not legally allowed to, but sure, let's roll with that... :roll:

You guys aren't "legally allowed to" post moderation histories, but you can use your panels to research and comment on them? What sense does that make??? LOL.

it was unprofesinal for adobe to post that public.

trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 trollop_scat

casey lost modship whiile ago & buttered up to push/lounge/users that would acept.

lundy is push. casey posting at push since gs suspended. many in this thread are forum invade from push like karatee, trolling for casey. thats what dog lundy has in hunt.

CaptainGamespot

That explains a lot, actually...

CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 CaptainGamespot

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

Your claim, YOUR CLAIM, is that you receieved NO moderations since Casey lost his badge. I went by 2012 and 2013 alone, as we all know Casey wasn't a mod in either of those years. Which does show... da da da daaaaaa, that you were in fact moderated a few times. And going by the time frame I narrowed it down we know Casey had nothing to do with them. Oh and you also had more than 9 moderations in 2011.

Who's the liar now?

trollop_scat

Apparently organic_machine, because he just claimed that mods aren't legally allowed to publically go into specifics about user's moderation historyand you just did. Hey, you've gone this far, why not go one small step further and show my complete moderation history along with evidence of WHO modded me?

We both know it was ALL Casey in 2010 and 2011, I was mysteriously modded every time I so much as disagreed with that self-important goofball. Tell the whole truth, Adobe...

adobe shuldnt have done that.

since adobe did go too far, & got personal. he may as well go farther. be prepared tho that casey didnnt do all moderation, but he may have did most, not sure.

CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 CaptainGamespot

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

you just got caught lying on the internet. i don't think anyone will ever believe anything you say anymore. :(

trollop_scat

Wrong. I've been "warned" since Casey got dropped like a bad habit but I haven't been moderated for real. Adobe is telling half-truths and you notice he won't comment on who was modding me every other week when Casey was still a mod, which is the whole point of this discussion. He keeps dodging even though I gave him full permission to post the authentic logs...

he hang w/push & lounge. a lot flak u see come from same source. not adobe tho, he from gufu.

trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 trollop_scat

it was unprofesinal for adobe to post that public.

CaptainGamespot

Adobe is a confirmed moron, that's for sure. He commented on something he isn't allowed to comment on, then tells me I'm not clever enough to make him squeal. Classic.

He didn't even get that much right either, Warnings aren't moderations, they're just warnings. My lengthy history of actual moderations were all done from 2010-11 by CaseyWegner and no one else. The proof is in the pudding...

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

YEAH FVCK THE POLI-err ummm Mods. 

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Blabadon
My lengthy history of actual moderations were all done from 2010-11 by CaseyWegner and no one else. The proof is in the pudding... trollop_scat
The proof is in the pudding... trollop_scat
prooftrollop_scat
:lol:
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 lundy86_4

CaptainGamespot

Oh no! I am?

Learn to speak English.

CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 CaptainGamespot

[QUOTE="CaptainGamespot"]

lundy86_4

Oh no! I am?

Learn to speak English.

i speak it fine, i dont type it well due to disablity.

learn the diffrence between speak and type, pusherman.

also he wanted to know what dog u have in hunt, now he knows why u defend casey with other push.

dont be so mad, i just leveling playing field since he no hav answers & u guys never tell him when trolllin.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 lundy86_4

also he wanted to know what dog u have in hunt, now he knows why u defend casey with other push.

dont be so mad, i just leveling playing field since he no hav answers & u guys never tell him when trolllin.

CaptainGamespot

Nah, you probably don't. Dude, there is a difference between typing badly, and typing badly because your English is bad.

Soooo... lol.

CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 CaptainGamespot

lundy86_4

Nah, you probably don't. Dude, there is a difference between typing badly, and typing badly because your English is bad.

Soooo... lol.

u still wrong asumption for thinking speak = type.

enjoy lol, u clearly earned it.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

Those are warnings, I'm not sure if I should count those as actual moderations or not.

The fact is I was moderated a lot when Casey was here, as in account suspensions, and I haven't been since he got bounced outta here like a lopsided basketball.

I don't believe in coincidences, as usually when I got modded I was arguing with Casey, all of which he started and finished with his panel. That's why the shemp is gone, and isn't coming back. He finally reaped what he sewed, but the beauty of it is that he had MUCH more invested in this site than anyone he ever banned or suspended, making his demise all the sweeter. To find out he's groveling and sniveling behind the scenes to this day to regain his old position makes it even better. In one of his PMs he even told Admin that they should learn to get along because he mistakenly thought they'd "be working together again."

trollop_scat
All of your "proof" can be summed up with the change in rules, obviously it's not a coincidence you stopped getting modded as much after he lost his modship, everyone did. You yourself seem to be taking this board pretty seriously, looking for conspiracies and the such.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 lundy86_4

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

u still wrong asumption for thinking speak = type.

enjoy lol, u clearly earned it.

Frostbite24

Doesn't speaking, you know, help wonderfully when you type? No? Must be me, then.

Just ignore him. He's an illiterate f*ck who just a few pages earlier pulled a trollop_cat and claimed a ton of falsehoods about me. I responded with proof denying his claim and he didn't deign to answer.

lol, I know. It's funny to bait him, though :P

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Frostbite24
Member since 2003 • 4536 Posts
[QUOTE="trollop_scat"]

soulitane
All of your "proof" can be summed up with the change in rules, obviously it's not a coincidence you stopped getting modded as much after he lost his modship, everyone did. You yourself seem to be taking this board pretty seriously, looking for conspiracies and the such.

Even if he went by that logic he still ends up making shit up as Adobe points out, he was moderated several times where he claims he wasn't moderated at all.
MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 MLBknights58
Member since 2006 • 5016 Posts

Oh man, this thread.

Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

This isn't quite arbitor level of ownage and butthurt, but hoo boy.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts
[QUOTE="soulitane"][QUOTE="trollop_scat"]

Frostbite24

Even if he went by that logic he still ends up making shit up as Adobe points out, he was moderated several times where he claims he wasn't moderated at all.

Yeah I saw that, which he doesn't think counts due to them only being warnings which can also be explained by the new ToU. What would net you a moderation then either doesn't get you anything or you get a warning, unless you do something utterly stupid.
Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Frostbite24
Member since 2003 • 4536 Posts
[QUOTE="soulitane"][QUOTE="Frostbite24"][QUOTE="soulitane"] All of your "proof" can be summed up with the change in rules, obviously it's not a coincidence you stopped getting modded as much after he lost his modship, everyone did. You yourself seem to be taking this board pretty seriously, looking for conspiracies and the such.

Yeah I saw that, which he doesn't think counts due to them only being warnings which can also be explained by the new ToU. What would net you a moderation then either doesn't get you anything or you get a warning, unless you do something utterly stupid.

Exactly. There is literally nothing that trollop_scat can hide behind. He is the laughing stock of SW right now.
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="super600"]

CaptainGamespot

Karatee was a member way before he joined push.

that doesnt make sense & i know that is bad comin from me.

karatee is in push now, he is in thread now like lundy. i explain to trollop about why users keep quoting/defending casey now. casey at push now, this thread happen now.

like u, karatee also 360 fan, as side bonus.

Lol!No one is defending casey because he is in PUSH. Stop using that as an excuse. I still think he should have not lost of his mod powers because of what I heard from other users and how he lost his mod powers. For the last time Casey did not lose his mod powers because he was abusing them. He got into an arguenment with an admin.The admin most likely still has most of his powers.Also, casey has tried his best to provide his opinion on the state of SW and his opinion is valued by the people that listen to him.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="super600"]

karatee is in push now, he is in thread now like lundy. i explain to trollop about why users keep quoting/defending casey now. casey at push now, this thread happen now.

CaptainGamespot

Lol!No one is defending casey because he is in PUSH. Stop using that as an excuse. I still think he should have not lost of his mod powers because of what I heard from other users and how he lost his mod powers. For the last time Casey did not lose his mod powers because he was abusing them. He got into an arguenment with an admin.The admin most likely still has most of his powers.Also, casey has tried his best to provide his opinion on the state of SW and his opinion is valued by the people that listen to him.

casey had thread at push asking for users to quote hiim, its valid point. lems like casey as well. karatee is both push & lem. i explain possble motive why push defend casey so much. they believe casey stories.

what u heard on the loss of power is gossip & not anymor relevant to than other opinons. this all gossip anyways.

i never said why casey did or did not lose his mod powers, so lol at u 4 assumption & bad reading comprehension. that was other users.

also, casey did provide his opinion on state of sw. some people value his word, others do not. we all listen, not just those that value.

we all can speak our mind.

Seriously dude. If you get to know casey he is a pretty good person.He's not as bad as you think.And he created that thread because he was questioning something Willy wrote.Also not everyone values what casey says. Some even jump to conclusion like trollop.He has provided other suggestion on how to fix SW, but I can't tell you what else he suggested because I'm not allowed to talk about anything ranger related. 

Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#187 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts
I'm glad Casey is done as a mod. He was a horrible mod who abused his power frequently. Was as troll as anybody I've ever seen.
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="trollop_scat"]

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

Stop being a dipshit. You can't prove it was Casey, and Adobe is not allowed to post that information. Don't call Adobe out, on something  you know  he cannot do.

CaptainGamespot

I know it was casey because every time we disagreed about anything I had to wait a week before I could post again, it wasn't rocket science.

What dog do you have in this hunt, you little weasel? Exactly whose ass are you trying to kiss by interjecting your irrelevant self into this conversation? Casey is dead and he isn't coming back. Adobe is a liar and he has my full permission to post evidence to the contrary, which we all know he can't.

Get lost before I treat you like a streak in the toilet bowl and blast you with piss until there's nothing left...

Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Teuf_
Member since 2004 • 30805 Posts

He's gone, people. Might be a good time to let it go and move on. ;)

Slow_Show

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Slow_Show
Member since 2011 • 2018 Posts

Teuf just doesn't want us to dig deeper 'cause it was really him power tripping all those years.

CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 CaptainGamespot

[QUOTE="trollop_scat"]

super600

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts
CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 CaptainGamespot

[QUOTE="super600"]

super600

casey had thread at push asking for users to quote hiim, its valid point. lems like casey as well. karatee is both push & lem. i explain possble motive why push defend casey so much. they believe casey stories.

what u heard on the loss of power is gossip & not anymor relevant to than other opinons. this all gossip anyways.

i never said why casey did or did not lose his mod powers, so lol at u 4 assumption & bad reading comprehension. that was other users.

also, casey did provide his opinion on state of sw. some people value his word, others do not. we all listen, not just those that value.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 freedomfreak
You should write a book about PUSH, man.
CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 CaptainGamespot

You should write a book about PUSH, man.freedomfreak

maybe start w/u since u in push like super600, karatee, lundy, casey, willy in thread?

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 freedomfreak

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]You should write a book about PUSH, man.CaptainGamespot

maybe start w/u since u in push like super600, karatee, lundy, casey, willy in thread?

Sure. Lump us all together. We're all in it. Union stuff, man. This shit's serious.
CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 CaptainGamespot

[QUOTE="super600"]

super600

Seriously dude. If you get to know casey he is a pretty good person.He's not as bad as you think.And he created that thread because he was questioning something Willy wrote.Also not everyone values what casey says. Some even jump to conclusion like trollop.He has provided other suggestion on how to fix SW, but I can't tell you what else he suggested because I'm not allowed to talk about anything ranger related. 

ok fair. i know casey not only bad mod ever at gs. we hav other prob these days.

Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

I am Casey's messenger. Please don't shoot me. I have a family.

To trollop_scat:

Regarding not being suspended after Casey lost his mod spot:
Flaming and trolling became allowed right after I was demodded. ever stop and think that's why your moderations lessened? just because you were arguing with me before you got modded doesn't mean it was me. many times another mod stepped in and took action. there's also this quote from jody:
"Most people believe [Casey is] the only person moderating them. They think ALL of their moderation history is CaseyWegner taking action and that [he has] something against them. Every single time I look at a user who complains about [Casey] it is always a variety of moderators taking action and maybe a couple of moderations are taken action [in place of him]. [CaseyWegner is] just popular."
Even if it was me who was modding you (which I probably did and more than once), you admitted yourself that you deserved it. How could my actions have been abusive if you were the one breaking the rules. Nobody can bait somebody into flaming or trolling. That's a choice you make. Take some responsibility for your own actions.

Regarding "In one of his PMs he even told Admin that they should learn to get along because he mistakenly thought they'd "be working together again.":
That was a post in a forum...not a PM and it wasn't to Staff. It was to another mod. There was nothing "mistakenly" said about it. Not long after, I was invited to a chat room with Synthia, mods, and rangers to discuss the problems with the System Wars forum. I was right.

Regarding Casey abusing his powers:
Mods are watched. If I was abusing my power I would not have been made a master mod, I would have had my mod powers removed long ago, and I would not have won multiple "mod of the week" or "mod of the month" awards which includes the award I won one month before my mod status was removed. Regarding Casey's absence being

permanent:
If I was gone for good, there would be a big "Game Over" sign posted in my profile. Click it. What do you see? A normal looking profile. I am suspended...not banned. I spoke to Synthia directly about this and she is looking into it. The Staff account has a long history of harassing me. One of these incidents was reversed already. How long do you think he can get away with this?

Regarding people defending Casey because he's a PUSH member:
Not everybody defending me is from PUSH, I'm not a very active member there, and just because people post on the PUSH forums doesn't mean they're obligated to defend me. Look at Darklink's earlier comment. Maybe they're just defending me because they know you're wrong. Casey

Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

He's gone, people. Might be a good time to let it go and move on. ;)

Teufelhuhn

What makes you so sure of that? It's only a suspension. Casey

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 super600  Moderator

I am Casey's messenger. Please don't shoot me. I have a family.

To trollop_scat:

[quote="Casey"]
Regarding not being suspended after Casey lost his mod spot:
Flaming and trolling became allowed right after I was demodded. ever stop and think that's why your moderations lessened? just because you were arguing with me before you got modded doesn't mean it was me. many times another mod stepped in and took action. there's also this quote from jody:
"Most people believe [Casey is] the only person moderating them. They think ALL of their moderation history is CaseyWegner taking action and that [he has] something against them. Every single time I look at a user who complains about [Casey] it is always a variety of moderators taking action and maybe a couple of moderations are taken action [in place of him]. [CaseyWegner is] just popular."
Even if it was me who was modding you (which I probably did and more than once), you admitted yourself that you deserved it. How could my actions have been abusive if you were the one breaking the rules. Nobody can bait somebody into flaming or trolling. That's a choice you make. Take some responsibility for your own actions.

Regarding "In one of his PMs he even told Admin that they should learn to get along because he mistakenly thought they'd "be working together again.":
That was a post in a forum...not a PM and it wasn't to Staff. It was to another mod. There was nothing "mistakenly" said about it. Not long after, I was invited to a chat room with Synthia, mods, and rangers to discuss the problems with the System Wars forum. I was right.

Regarding Casey abusing his powers:
Mods are watched. If I was abusing my power I would not have been made a master mod, I would have had my mod powers removed long ago, and I would not have won multiple "mod of the week" or "mod of the month" awards which includes the award I won one month before my mod status was removed. Regarding Casey's absence being

permanent:
If I was gone for good, there would be a big "Game Over" sign posted in my profile. Click it. What do you see? A normal looking profile. I am suspended...not banned. I spoke to Synthia directly about this and she is looking into it. The Staff account has a long history of harassing me. One of these incidents was reversed already. How long do you think he can get away with this?

Regarding people defending Casey because he's a PUSH member:
Not everybody defending me is from PUSH, I'm not a very active member there, and just because people post on the PUSH forums doesn't mean they're obligated to defend me. Look at Darklink's earlier comment. Maybe they're just defending me because they know you're wrong. Cheleman

/ thread.