SWM #69 - CaseyWegner is back on Gamespot. Everybody give him a cake.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for CaptainGamespot
CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 CaptainGamespot
Member since 2013 • 616 Posts

[QUOTE="CaptainGamespot"]

[QUOTE="Frostbite24"]Keeping playing the "woe is me" card dimwit. Grow some balls and quit acting like a victim especially considering you weren't even around when Casey was a mod. Or you were but of course you were under a different account. The only thing you're a victim of is you own stupidity.Frostbite24

casey lemming defender is very angry & mean bcause he doesnt like words typed.

i am not even playin woe is me card, that eddie vedder or whoever. i simply responded to your logical fallacy.

This is exactly the point I was making. If you say anything positive about Casey or sympathize with him you're a labeled a lemming even though I'm clearly not. Keep on thinking everyone who disagrees with you is a lemming though, the conspiracy syndrome suits you.

u are a welknown user with strong lemming taste for a longtime w/this accnt and old accnt. u even posted pics long ago.

u labeld me dimwit, victim, and stupid. so, u shouldnt wory about user labeling u. dont throw stones if u live in glass house.

all i said was it did not confirm anything since jodyr is newer than casey, & u got very, very passioned & angry.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61511 Posts

[QUOTE="Frostbite24"][QUOTE="CaptainGamespot"]

i am not even playin woe is me card, that eddie vedder or whoever. i simply responded to your logical fallacy.

CaptainGamespot

This is exactly the point I was making. If you say anything positive about Casey or sympathize with him you're a labeled a lemming even though I'm clearly not. Keep on thinking everyone who disagrees with you is a lemming though, the conspiracy syndrome suits you.

u are a welknown user with strong lemming taste for a longtime w/this accnt and old accnt. u even posted pics long ago.

u labeld me dimwit, victim, and stupid. so, u shouldnt wory about user labeling u. dont throw stones if u live in glass house.

all i said was it did not confirm anything since jodyr is newer than casey, & u got very, very passioned & angry.

ode.jpg

CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 CaptainGamespot

[QUOTE="Frostbite24"]This is exactly the point I was making. If you say anything positive about Casey or sympathize with him you're a labeled a lemming even though I'm clearly not. Keep on thinking everyone who disagrees with you is a lemming though, the conspiracy syndrome suits you.lundy86_4

ode.jpg

i was in an accident & lost fingres, so rest assured i can spell and have full mental power

i jsst cant type well. ;) u should make assumptions just bcause u have all your fingers.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 lundy86_4

i was in an accident & lost fingres, so rest assured i can spell and have full mental power

i jsst cant type well. ;) u should make assumptions just bcause u have all your fingers.

CaptainGamespot

Post pics!

trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#105 trollop_scat
Member since 2006 • 2656 Posts

I have an easy way of proving that all my dozens of moderations were dolled out by Casey: I haven't been moderated since he got the boot! It's that simple. I'm sure the less strict new ToU has something to do with it as well but that loser jumped at every chance he could to panel-whip me. I'm convinced suspending people was that sick freak's only source of empowerment and it's hilarious that he's so devestated over getting the same treatment he gave to so many. The irony...

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 lundy86_4

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

CaptainGamespot

Post pics!

thats not very nice.

Well, I don't believe you. I'll post pics of my toes!

CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 CaptainGamespot

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

Post pics!

lundy86_4

thats not very nice.

Well, I don't believe you. I'll post pics of my toes!

shame on u for ur manners.

also, dont think u change subject as u are push at casey beck/call & it so happens u use 360 most lundy wen u dont pirate movies. just another casey defender using 360. u do have other machines, but 360 u go to machine. may as well be frostbite.

MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 MLBknights58
Member since 2006 • 5016 Posts

Is moderating a forum on a gaming website that big of a deal?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 lundy86_4

I have an easy way of proving that all my dozens of moderations were dolled out by Casey: I haven't been moderated since he got the boot! It's that simple. I'm sure the less strict new ToU has something to do with it as well but that loser jumped at every chance he could to panel-whip me. I'm convinced suspending people was that sick freak's only source of empowerment and it's hilarious that he's so devestated over getting the same treatment he gave to so many. The irony...

trollop_scat

New ToU really lessened the amount of moderations. Casey got the boot around that time (if not after), IIRC.

However, that still isn't proof. The fact remains, nobody can show that it was Casey. Maybe it's time to move on from the clear butthurt that he caused.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 lundy86_4

shame on u for ur manners.

also, dont think u change subject as u are push at casey beck/call & it so happens u use 360 most lundy wen u dont pirate movies. just another casey defender using 360. u do have other machines, but 360 u go to machine. may as well be frostbite.

CaptainGamespot

:lol:

Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

Hm, lots of butthurt over Casey here... and I am in a mood for reading some fine e-drama! :lol:

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Frostbite24
Member since 2003 • 4536 Posts

CaptainGamespot

I have never posted pictures of myself or gaming setup on SW ever. I've only EVER had this one account. I own all three consoles and a gaming PC and have always identified as a hermit. Check my created threads. You are a little bitch.
trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 trollop_scat

Maybe it's time to move on from the clear butthurt that he caused.

lundy86_4

Now that gamespot is just a painful memory for casey, I think maybe I can. Don't let his permanent absence keep you from swinging from his ballsack though, nutthugger, if you like the ride then don't get off...

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 lundy86_4

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

Maybe it's time to move on from the clear butthurt that he caused.

trollop_scat

Now that gamespot is just a painful memory for casey, I think maybe I can. Don't let his permanent absence keep you from swinging from his ballsack though, nutthugger, if you like the ride then don't get off...

Gotta love it. You can't prove sh*t, therefore everybody who calls your whining into question, is a Casey nuthugger. Glorious.

CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 CaptainGamespot

[QUOTE="Frostbite24"]This is exactly the point I was making. If you say anything positive about Casey or sympathize with him you're a labeled a lemming even though I'm clearly not. Keep on thinking everyone who disagrees with you is a lemming though, the conspiracy syndrome suits you.Frostbite24

I have never posted pictures of myself or gaming setup on SW ever. I've only EVER had this one account. I own all three consoles and a gaming PC and have always identified as a hermit. Check my created threads. You are a little bitch.

u do own all the consoles & gaming pc. 360 u prefeered console tho, check u post history. check u trophy, wii games played list, & 360 scores. check u threads u make. check u posts arguing w/users.

nothin wrong w/360 console preffernce, it is best console this gen imo, but it confirms leming taste like casey which is my point. casey also was big xbox defender over gamecbe, dramcast, & ps2 days.

also, sticks and stones. namecalls only make u argement weak.

Jynxzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#117 Jynxzor
Member since 2003 • 9313 Posts

Is moderating a forum on a gaming website that big of a deal?

MLBknights58
I used to moderate forums for an official MMO forum (Ultima Online) You can't understand how big of a deal that is. I was in turn the biggest of deals ever.
Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Frostbite24

CaptainGamespot

u do own all the consoles & gaming pc. 360 u prefeered console tho, check u post history. check u trophy, wii games played list, & 360 scores. check u threads u make. check u posts arguing w/users.

nothin wrong w/360 console preffernce, it is best console this gen imo, but it confirms leming taste like casey which is my point. casey also was big xbox defender over gamecbe, dramcast, & ps2 days.

also, sticks and stones. namecalls only make u argement weak.

I'm seriously considering why I even argued with you in the first place. That was perhaps the hardest thing I've ever "read" in my life. If I were to choose a console that provided me the most entertainment this gen I'd have to go with the PS3. Because I buy all my non-PC multiplats on the 360 I can honestly say I've played more on the 360 but that's attributed to multiplayer. Just because I dislike Sony fanboys doesn't mean I'm not a fan of Sony products and games. The PC completely trumps everything this gen, last gen and will trump everything next gen too. However, because I'm not an insecure little twit I don't go bawling my eyes out because of "the mean moderator is targeting us poor, persecuted cows."
Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts
System Wars Magazine #69 - CaseyWegner Strikes Back! ... Is this bllsht still going on? Lol--wtf?
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#120 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

trollop_scat

Please tell how you know this?

trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 trollop_scat

[QUOTE="trollop_scat"]

AdobeArtist

Actually, you do have a share of your moderations since 2012 and even pretty recent. None of which can be attributed to Casey. I'm not going into any details of the amount or the specifics, but you're definitely being disingenuous about your track record. You're only fooling yourself ;)

Liar! I had 9 moderations in 2011 alone and a combined total of 6 in BOTH 2012 and 2013 combined, I'll post a screencap for proof if you want me to. Of course you wont go "into any details of the amounts or specifics" because they would just prove my point. In the two YEARS since casey got shitcanned I've received about half the amount of moderations I got in 2011 alone, and it's not like my behavior has gotten better. I'm a foul, lingering rectal belch on these boards and I'd be ashamed of myself if I wasn't. This is System WARS, dammit, not Reasonable Video Game Debate for Wussies forum.

You have my full permission to post my moderation history and the responisble moderator in question. I know you won't, because it would prove everything I myself and others have said about casey for years. If you're going to meatshield for someone, make sure they're not already dead...

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 lundy86_4

I know it was casey because every time we disagreed about anything I had to wait a week before I could post again, it wasn't rocket science.

What dog do you have in this hunt, you little weasel? Exactly whose ass are you trying to kiss by interjecting your irrelevant self into this conversation? Casey is dead and he isn't coming back. Adobe is a liar and he has my full permission to post evidence to the contrary, which we all know he can't.

Get lost before I treat you like a streak in the toilet bowl and blast you with piss until there's nothing left...

trollop_scat

So, where's that proof? Stop embarassing yourself.

At the end of the day, you're a big-ol'-dipshit, and you seriously cannot prove that it was Casey. Well done, Sherlock. 

You are an idiot, stop lol.

"Get lost before I treat you like a streak in the toilet bowl and blast you with piss until there's nothing left..."

lol7n.gif

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 lundy86_4

You guys aren't "legally allowed to" post moderation histories, but you can use your panels to research and comment on them? What sense does that make??? LOL.

trollop_scat

Actually, a lot. They aren't revealing in-depth information.

Do you know the terms to which they agree? Or is this the same thing as:

Casey modded mah :cry:

trollop_scat

?

trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 trollop_scat

They aren't revealing in-depth information

lundy86_4

No, they're just commenting on it without backing it up with any proof. Yet more panel abuse from the gamespot staff but what else should I expect at this point?

I have good reason to believe it was Casey who constantly panel-whipped me and I say he did it. GS staff says "you've been warned a couple times since Casey's untimely departure so it may have not been him. We have the records but we won't prove it, we'll just insibuate you are wrong."

Seems legit. Oh wait, it doesn't. Neither does your continued presence in this thread...

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 lundy86_4

No, they're just commenting on it without backing it up with proof.

trollop_scat

They have a legal excuse. You, do not.

Yet more panel abuse from the gamespot staff but else should I expect at this point?

I have good reason to believe it was Casey who constantly panel-whipped me and I say he did it. GS staff says "you've been warned a couple times since Casey's untimely departure so it may have not been him. We have the records but we won't prove it, we'll just insibuate you are wrong."

Seems legit. Oh wait, it doesn't. Neither does your continued presence in this thread...

trollop_scat

Stop being such an idiot lol.

You have nothing. You should cry more, though... It's hilarious :lol: 

My presence doesn't seem legit? It seems you are using the word, with two seperate definitions. A dictionary may help.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

trollop_scat

Actually, you do have a share of your moderations since 2012 and even pretty recent. None of which can be attributed to Casey. I'm not going into any details of the amount or the specifics, but you're definitely being disingenuous about your track record. You're only fooling yourself ;)

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Frostbite24

[QUOTE="trollop_scat"]

AdobeArtist

:lol: Busted.
trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 trollop_scat

I didn't go into specifics. I didn't divulge exactly how many you received since 2012, what the dates of the occurances were, or the extent of the specific penalties for each infraction. Only that you were moderated when you said you weren't, that it hasn't happened "since casey got sh!tcanned". I only rebuked your claim without uncovering any details.

AdobeArtist

I don't count warnings as moderations. I haven't been suspended since Casey was a mod, feel free to post proof otherwise, or just go on making claims you can't/won't support.

And don't for a second think you're "clever" enough to trick me into exposing who the moderators were for each individual moderation you received. You're building a flimsy argument on false pretenses and I'm exposing your house of cards. That's it and that's the end of this discussion.

AdobeArtist

False pretenses? I merely agreed with others that CaseyWanker is a revolting no-life who spent every hour of every day on this site modding nice people like me because no matter what haircut he tried he still looks ugly and his sisters friends won't talk to him. You're the one who came swooping in like Captain Save-A-Doofus and tried pointing to the fact I've been warned a couple times since Casey got bounced as some sort of proof that Casey didn't panel-whip me over a dozen times because he was bored and obviously had nothing better to do -- ever.

You can snap your fingers like an Oprah guest and claim victory all you want but you haven't proven anything and when put to task you just say "Becasue I said so!" without posting proof and storm off: very CaseyWanker-like. Bravo...

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#129 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

[QUOTE="trollop_scat"]

Frostbite24

:lol: Busted.

oh boy :lol:

MSXBOX4EVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 MSXBOX4EVER
Member since 2012 • 604 Posts

casey never modded me but i'm the baddest of them all

if you ain't bout money, then I don't mess with ya'll

ya think I don't get girls? 'cause I ain't very tall

Well if she sees my stacks, I'll bet you that she calls

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#131 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

[QUOTE="organic_machine"]

I must be insane for expecting someone to provide proof for his or her claims!

trollop_scat

Tell it to AdobeArtist, who thinks he can come in here and stick up for Casey the Unjust without posting the proof he has at his fingertips. He knows the evidence supports my case, I have no idea why he's pretending that I've been given more than a warning since Casey left, and that the logs would show anything different than Casey's fingerprints all over my moderation history from 2010-11. The dude is a liar and a manipulator and I don't understand his motivation for doing so unless Casey is in fact returning and he's setting himself up to be on his good side...

Mods can't post that stuff because of legal issues. Do we want a mod or GS to get sued for posting that info?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 lundy86_4

Tell it to AdobeArtist, who thinks he can come in here and stick up for Casey the Unjust without posting the proof he has at his fingertips. He knows the evidence supports my case, I have no idea why he's pretending that I've been given more than a warning since Casey left, and that the logs would show anything different than Casey's fingerprints all over my moderation history from 2010-11. The dude is a liar and a manipulator and I don't understand his motivation for doing so unless Casey is in fact returning and he's setting himself up to be on his good side...

trollop_scat

Definition of burden of proof.

trollop_scat

Now, taking the above into account. Have you met  your  burden of proof? Explain, how what was stated, is proof... If that is your assertion.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#133 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

trollop_scat: Adobe is a liar

trollop_scat: I have an easy way of proving that all my dozens of moderations were dolled out by Casey: I haven't been moderated since he got the boot!

trollop_scat: I had 9 moderations in 2011 alone and a combined total of 6 in BOTH 2012 and 2013 combined

My sides

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 lundy86_4

u still wrong asumption for thinking speak = type.

enjoy lol, u clearly earned it.

CaptainGamespot

Doesn't speaking, you know, help wonderfully when you type? No? Must be me, then.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 lundy86_4

Liar! I had 9 moderations in 2011 alone and a combined total of 6 in BOTH 2012 and 2013 combined, I'll post a screencap for proof if you want me to. Of course you wont go "into any details of the amounts or specifics" because they would just prove my point. In the two YEARS since casey got shitcanned I've received about half the amount of moderations I got in 2011 alone, and it's not like my behavior has gotten better. I'm a foul, lingering rectal belch on these boards and I'd be ashamed of myself if I wasn't. This is System WARS, dammit, not Reasonable Video Game Debate for Wussies forum.

You have my full permission to post my moderation history and the responisble moderator in question. I know you won't, because it would prove everything I myself and others have said about casey for years. If you're going to meatshield for someone, make sure they're not already dead...

trollop_scat

Stop being a dipshit. You can't prove it was Casey, and Adobe is not allowed to post that information. Don't call Adobe out, on something  you know  he cannot do.

Avatar image for organic_machine
organic_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 organic_machine
Member since 2004 • 10141 Posts

I know you won't, because it would prove everything I myself and others have said about casey for yearstrollop_scat

Or... because we're not legally allowed to, but sure, let's roll with that... :roll:

heeweesRus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 heeweesRus
Member since 2012 • 5492 Posts

[QUOTE="trollop_scat"]

AdobeArtist

lol. owned.

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 KarateeeChop

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

[QUOTE="trollop_scat"]

trollop_scat

trollop_scat - "I haven't been moderated since he got the boot!"

lol liar liar pants on fire

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Frostbite24

u still wrong asumption for thinking speak = type.

enjoy lol, u clearly earned it.

lundy86_4

Doesn't speaking, you know, help wonderfully when you type? No? Must be me, then.

Just ignore him. He's an illiterate f*ck who just a few pages earlier pulled a trollop_scat and claimed a ton of falsehoods about me. I responded with proof denying his claim and he didn't deign to answer.

trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 trollop_scat

Stop being a dipshit. You can't prove it was Casey, and Adobe is not allowed to post that information. Don't call Adobe out, on something  you know  he cannot do.

lundy86_4

I know it was casey because every time we disagreed about anything I had to wait a week before I could post again, it wasn't rocket science.

What dog do you have in this hunt, you little weasel? Exactly whose ass are you trying to kiss by interjecting your irrelevant self into this conversation? Casey is dead and he isn't coming back. Adobe is a liar and he has my full permission to post evidence to the contrary, which we all know he can't.

Get lost before I treat you like a streak in the toilet bowl and blast you with piss until there's nothing left...

MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 MLBknights58
Member since 2006 • 5016 Posts

Well this has certainly proved to be rather entertaining.

heeweesRus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 heeweesRus
Member since 2012 • 5492 Posts

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

trollop_scat

trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 trollop_scat

[QUOTE="trollop_scat"]I know you won't, because it would prove everything I myself and others have said about casey for yearsorganic_machine

Or... because we're not legally allowed to, but sure, let's roll with that... :roll:

You guys aren't "legally allowed to" post moderation histories, but you can use your panels to research and comment on them? What sense does that make??? LOL.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 AdobeArtist  Moderator

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

[QUOTE="trollop_scat"]

trollop_scat

Your claim, YOUR CLAIM, is that you receieved NO moderations since Casey lost his badge. I went by 2012 and 2013 alone, as we all know Casey wasn't a mod in either of those years. Which does show... da da da daaaaaa, that you were in fact moderated a few times. And going by the time frame I narrowed it down we know Casey had nothing to do with them. Oh and you also had more than 9 moderations in 2011.

Who's the liar now?

trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 trollop_scat

Your claim, YOUR CLAIM, is that you receieved NO moderations since Casey lost his badge. I went by 2012 and 2013 alone, as we all know Casey wasn't a mod in either of those years. Which does show... da da da daaaaaa, that you were in fact moderated a few times. And going by the time frame I narrowed it down we know Casey had nothing to do with them. Oh and you also had more than 9 moderations in 2011.

Who's the liar now?

AdobeArtist

Apparently organic_machine, because he just claimed that mods aren't legally allowed to publically go into specifics about user's moderation history and you just did. Hey, you've gone this far, why not go one small step further and show my complete moderation history along with evidence of WHO modded me?

We both know it was ALL Casey in 2010 and 2011, I was mysteriously modded every time I so much as disagreed with that self-important goofball. Tell the whole truth, Adobe...

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 lundy86_4

Apparently organic_machine, because he just claimed that mods aren't legally allowed to publically go into specifics about user's moderation history and you just did. Hey, you've gone this far, why not go one small step further and show my complete moderation history along with evidence of WHO modded me?

We both know it was ALL Casey in 2010 and 2011, I was mysteriously modded every time I so much as disagreed with that self-important goofball. Tell the whole truth, Adobe...

trollop_scat

feeltheheat.gif

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 KarateeeChop

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

Who's the liar now?

trollop_scat

you just got caught lying on the internet. i don't think anyone will ever believe anything you say anymore. :(

trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 trollop_scat

you just got caught lying on the internet. i don't think anyone will ever believe anything you say anymore. :(

KarateeeChop

Wrong. I've been "warned" since Casey got dropped like a bad habit but I haven't been moderated for real. Adobe is telling half-truths and you notice he won't comment on who was modding me every other week when Casey was still a mod, which is the whole point of this discussion. He keeps dodging even though I gave him full permission to post the authentic logs...

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 AdobeArtist  Moderator

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

Who's the liar now?

trollop_scat

I didn't go into specifics. I didn't divulge exactly how many you received since 2012, what the dates of the occurances were, or the extent of the specific penalties for each infraction. Only that you were moderated when you said you weren't, that it hasn't happened "since casey got sh!tcanned". I only rebuked your claim without uncovering any details.

And don't for a second think you're "clever" enough to trick me into exposing who the moderators were for each individual moderation you received. You're building a flimsy argument on false pretenses and I'm exposing your house of cards. That's it and that's the end of this discussion.