SWM #69 - CaseyWegner is back on Gamespot. Everybody give him a cake.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#301 Posted by Frostbite24 (4534 posts) -

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="MLBknights58"]

The winky faces give me the impression that you think you're being clever or something, but I still don't think you're really grasping the idea behind the burden of proof within the context of a debate setting.  Or you're "trolling" all of us in an attempt to make yourself look more foolish along with Trollop.

MLBknights58

No you got owned, asking for proof in certain debates is ignorant and makes you look like a moron, just like I proved. Asking for proof for something you know we can't possibly prove is childish. People are in this thread detailing their experiences here on this board and these Casey fanboys just keep spamming "Prove it". You can't prove it, theres nothing to prove, it's peoples experiences. Asking for proof is ignorant.you messed up. Admit it. Next time read the posts before simply picking a side and trying to insult someone.

Oh no I read all the posts.  You think I'd overlook anything in a thread this good?

1.  Asking for proof when someone is accused, (not simply "it could be him" but rather "it WAS him") of an action based upon nothing more than anecdotal evidence while information is brought forth that supports the contrary is childish?  I think not, that is standard practice and pretty typical.  However your statement holds true, you kicking and screaming at the mere mention of Casey's name and his unjust moderations while you cannot prove them is very childish.

2.  Exactly sir.  Now quit your complaining.

3. lolwut

4.  I don't quite think I did.  I read the entire thread and have quite enjoyed myself so far, I didn't think a tiny sarcastic remark could get you to go off and say some unbelievable nonsense like the above, but please do continue.

To put it succinctly, if you make a claim, put up or shut up.

This could possibly be the best thread since Darklink's Fable thread or Arbitor. Thank you SW.
#302 Posted by heeweesRus (5492 posts) -

[QUOTE="MLBknights58"]

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] No you got owned, asking for proof in certain debates is ignorant and makes you look like a moron, just like I proved. Asking for proof for something you know we can't possibly prove is childish. People are in this thread detailing their experiences here on this board and these Casey fanboys just keep spamming "Prove it". You can't prove it, theres nothing to prove, it's peoples experiences. Asking for proof is ignorant.you messed up. Admit it. Next time read the posts before simply picking a side and trying to insult someone. Frostbite24

Oh no I read all the posts.  You think I'd overlook anything in a thread this good?

1.  Asking for proof when someone is accused, (not simply "it could be him" but rather "it WAS him") of an action based upon nothing more than anecdotal evidence while information is brought forth that supports the contrary is childish?  I think not, that is standard practice and pretty typical.  However your statement holds true, you kicking and screaming at the mere mention of Casey's name and his unjust moderations while you cannot prove them is very childish.

3. lolwut

4.  I don't quite think I did.  I read the entire thread and have quite enjoyed myself so far, I didn't think a tiny sarcastic remark could get you to go off and say some unbelievable nonsense like the above, but please do continue.

This could possibly be the best thread since Darklink's Fable thread or Arbitor. Thank you SW.

Yeah, the Casey nuthuggers were owned pretty bad in this thread. :(

#304 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

[QUOTE="Frostbite24"][QUOTE="MLBknights58"]

3. lolwut

heeweesRus

Yeah, the Casey nuthuggers were owned pretty bad in this thread. :(

Poor Casey's nuts :(
#305 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7807 posts) -

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]No you got owned, asking for proof in certain debates is ignorant and makes you look like a moron, just like I proved. Asking for proof for something you know we can't possibly prove is childish. People are in this thread detailing their experiences here on this board and these Casey fanboys just keep spamming "Prove it". You can't prove it, theres nothing to prove, it's peoples experiences. Asking for proof is ignorant. you messed up. Admit it. Next time read the posts before simply picking a side and trying to insult someone. lundy86_4

This, quite literally, makes no sense.

First and foremost - It's not ignorant, it's standard practice. You make claim A, then you must provide evidence to back up said claim. That is what the burden of truth is. If this were solely based on experience, then it should have been put forth as an  assumption. It was not. Casey was figuratively, burned at the stake.

Secondly, if it's not provable, then the claim shouldn't be made. You, and others, have argued until you are blue in the face, that you were modded by Casey. Yet, the modding system is anonymous, except to those with mod status, or employees of this website.

Again, read slowly Casey nuthuggers so you might understand. I fully admitted he might not have been the one to press the suspend button, what I said was, getting in debates with Casey more then anyone else on this board got you modded a ridiculous amount, maybe he simply reported the posts, maybe he had a fanboy army reporting for him, read that again slowly. What everyone is claiming is getting in debates with Casey got you modded 9 times out of 10. Who gives a flying fk if it was Casey or not pulling the trigger, he was always at the center of the situation anyway. I'm sure Casey knew how to play the game too, back then people were pro passive aggressive trolls.
#306 Posted by I_Even_Lift (78 posts) -
Interesting read for a couple of pages. I think I'll go out on a limb here and assume that Eddie Vedder is System Wars' version of the village idiot? No offense to Eddie of course.
#307 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7807 posts) -
[QUOTE="I_Even_Lift"]Interesting read for a couple of pages. I think I'll go out on a limb here and assume that Eddie Vedder is System Wars' version of the village idiot? No offense to Eddie of course.

#308 Posted by I_Even_Lift (78 posts) -
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="I_Even_Lift"]Interesting read for a couple of pages. I think I'll go out on a limb here and assume that Eddie Vedder is System Wars' version of the village idiot? No offense to Eddie of course.

Astute observation Eddie. Thank you for confirming what I previously assumed.
#309 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7807 posts) -
[QUOTE="I_Even_Lift"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="I_Even_Lift"]Interesting read for a couple of pages. I think I'll go out on a limb here and assume that Eddie Vedder is System Wars' version of the village idiot? No offense to Eddie of course.

No problem Casey.
#310 Posted by I_Even_Lift (78 posts) -
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="I_Even_Lift"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] Member since: Apr 18, 2013 :lol:

No problem Casey.

Ha, nice! Both paranoid and stupid. A killer combo, I must admit.
#311 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7807 posts) -
[QUOTE="I_Even_Lift"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="I_Even_Lift"] Astute observation Eddie. Thank you for confirming what I previously assumed.

No problem Casey.

I don't see any other reason to hide behind an alt.
#312 Posted by I_Even_Lift (78 posts) -
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="I_Even_Lift"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] No problem Casey.

I don't see any other reason to hide behind an alt.

Well that's because you're simple minded. But by all means, keep going. I'd love to hear the story you're cooking up in that little noodle of yours.
#313 Posted by Badosh (12741 posts) -
[QUOTE="I_Even_Lift"]Interesting read for a couple of pages. I think I'll go out on a limb here and assume that Eddie Vedder is System Wars' version of the village idiot? No offense to Eddie of course.

I second this. Minus the no offense.
#314 Posted by Frostbite24 (4534 posts) -
[QUOTE="Badosh"][QUOTE="I_Even_Lift"]Interesting read for a couple of pages. I think I'll go out on a limb here and assume that Eddie Vedder is System Wars' version of the village idiot? No offense to Eddie of course.

I second this. Minus the no offense.

Thirded. And Eddie I didn't just make an account today. :lol:
#315 Posted by lundy86_4 (44505 posts) -

Again, read slowly Casey nuthuggers so you might understand. I fully admitted he might not have been the one to press the suspend button, what I said was, getting in debates with Casey more then anyone else on this board got you modded a ridiculous amount, maybe he simply reported the posts, maybe he had a fanboy army reporting for him, read that again slowly. What everyone is claiming is getting in debates with Casey got you modded 9 times out of 10. Who gives a flying fk if it was Casey or not pulling the trigger, he was always at the center of the situation anyway. I'm sure Casey knew how to play the game too, back then people were pro passive aggressive trolls.Eddie-Vedder

You admitted that you can't prove that you were specifically modded by Casey, but that you could easily prove that you were modded/suspended after debating with him. You criticize people for asking for proof, when you specifically said that it was easy to prove. Well done.

Half these nuthuggers weren't even here at the time, and honestly even if you can't prove Casey did the actual suspending you can still prove people were constantly moded when getting in debates with Casey, now that leaves a few diferent possibilities, Casey was the one pulling the trigger, Casey simply spammed report, Casey had a little fanboy army at the time spamming report for him.

Eddie-Vedder

Unfortunately, not all possibilities were taken into account. For example:

1. Somebody  else  may have reported you/others. This is because you can report  any  post, regardless of if it were aimed at yourself.
  2. A mod may have seen fit to step in and moderate it without a report being filed. Assuming this is possible, as it's not far-fetched.

Furthermore, you specifically stated that Casey was the one moderating. Here:

... he made up rules, forced them on the users, he baited replies just to suspend/ban users CONSTANTLY, this wasn't something that happened sometimes it was a daily thing, everyone that was around and wasn't a lem/casey fanboy knows this is true, only Cow haters and lems defend casey.

Eddie-Vedder

There were no assumptions above. You stated it, clear as day.

----

Actually, not everybody was claiming that getting into debates with Casey got you modded. Read through trollop_scat's responses, and yours :lol:

He was always at the center of the situation? Of what? All your moderations? Or specifically the ones where you guys got modded, for likely being f*cking idiots?

#316 Posted by DrTrafalgarLaw (4487 posts) -

[QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"]

If he really is as innocent as he claims, he should explain how he got suspended multiple times and banned twice. A simple "synthia hates me" doesn't explain how everyone riled against him, staff, mods and gamespot users included.

lundy86_4

No doubt there is f*ckery on all sides. GS staff have played largely innocent, as has Casey. Regardless, the hate he gets is just stupid. The fact that people seem to physically hate somebody based entirely on  assumptions, is just rather sad. I'm sure I was modded by Casey on a few occasions, but why should I give a f*ck?

Going through my list of moderations, I got modded for putting a single sentence of a long paragraph in all caps. :lol:
I also got modded for replying with "damage control" :lol:

I don't care if you're the mod with the best intentions, you were still taking part in upholding those idiotic old ToU rules. Part of the problem.

#317 Posted by lundy86_4 (44505 posts) -

If you are a police man, you agree with the laws since you're the one upholding them. It's pointless to conduct laws or rules you don't agree with. Actually, if I could trade in wasdie for Casey, I would.DrTrafalgarLaw

That's the most idiotic thing i've heard. Ever.

You are a sworn officer of the law, but you  absolutely do not  have to agree with the laws you uphold. Largely why officers get a certain amount of leeway with regards to enforcing lesser laws. My experience? I know about 20+ police officers, plus i'm studying to be one.

#318 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] Nah super believe me, back in the old SW he was a horrible presence, many great posters left this board because of him. The cold hard truth was Casey played the SW game while being a mod, he is the only mod that ever did that, no other mod has ever actively participated in SW. He probably does get blamed for things he didn't do but it's a straight up fact that he did a lot to ruin SW back in the day. Eddie-Vedder

He isn't that bad now and like he said he did not make any rules on SW.He has been a pretty good assest to us rangers.

Even now before he got banned he was trying to change SW. Casey was trying to change arcade games counting in the metagame, and was trying to change the TOS to be more strict. Casey is a complete control freak. Believe me, I know the power trip Casey, you know powerless Casey.

Super and Casey were the ones making The List so he knows. Super is like his pupil.

#319 Posted by super600 (31203 posts) -

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] Nah super believe me, back in the old SW he was a horrible presence, many great posters left this board because of him. The cold hard truth was Casey played the SW game while being a mod, he is the only mod that ever did that, no other mod has ever actively participated in SW. He probably does get blamed for things he didn't do but it's a straight up fact that he did a lot to ruin SW back in the day. Eddie-Vedder

He isn't that bad now and like he said he did not make any rules on SW.He has been a pretty good assest to us rangers.

Even now before he got banned he was trying to change SW. Casey was trying to change arcade games counting in the metagame, and was trying to change the TOS to be more strict. Casey is a complete control freak. Believe me, I know the power trip Casey, you know powerless Casey.

I have seen what he has suggested and he is not trying to force any changes on anyone. He was the one that suggested this TOU in the first place. And Casey wasi unfairly indefinetly suspended not banned.

#320 Posted by Blabadon (28957 posts) -

believe meEddie-Vedder
Oh, so now we get your "proof." :roll:

Casey was trying to change arcade games counting in the metagameEddie-Vedder
Two lol-worthy things:

1) It's was a poll thread that many users agreed with, since it covered WiiWare, XBLA, PSN Store, etc. games being in the metagame because you know, they're games .

2) Many cows have used Journey in the metagame, and that number just goes up when you count its GOTY awards. You want proof, I can find you plenty, but it's not like you're going to address this point. Instead you're going to go off on a tangent crying about hugging testicles that you so desperately seem to need right now.

#321 Posted by Cheleman (7891 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="locopatho"] Casey is literally the calmest most polite person I've ever seen on here. The fact you guys went fvcking balistic at such an inoffensive guy is a reflection on you, not him.DrTrafalgarLaw
:lol: yeah right he was a manipulator and dishonest. Probably you never got into a debate with him.

I can second Kurai. The old Tos was just a guise for casey to lure out people before banning/suspending them. I've been suspended for just going into an argument with casey. He only started acting normal after his mod powers were taken from him but he harrassed countless staff and mods into giving his him powers back. You simply can't convince me that ALL of the mods and staff have it out for him.

Hey Dr, how you doing? Casey reply'd to you. Check it out!

If the old TOU which I've openly criticized on numerous occasionswas a guise to lure people out and mod them, why would i bother making several versions of "Casey's Guide to NOT Getting Moderated"? Why not just leave you to the draconian rules that existed? What is this harassment of mods about getting my mod status back that you are referring to? News to me. Casey

#322 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

[QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] :lol: yeah right he was a manipulator and dishonest. Probably you never got into a debate with him.Cheleman

I can second Kurai. The old Tos was just a guise for casey to lure out people before banning/suspending them. I've been suspended for just going into an argument with casey. He only started acting normal after his mod powers were taken from him but he harrassed countless staff and mods into giving his him powers back. You simply can't convince me that ALL of the mods and staff have it out for him.

Hey Dr, how you doing? Casey reply'd to you. Check it out!

If the old TOU which I've openly criticized on numerous occasionswas a guise to lure people out and mod them, why would i bother making several versions of "Casey's Guide to NOT Getting Moderated"? Why not just leave you to the draconian rules that existed? What is this harassment of mods about getting my mod status back that you are referring to? News to me. Casey

That was your control freakish persona Casey. Those lists you made were ridiculous. It's like we had to look at the entire list everytime we wanted to post.
#323 Posted by Cheleman (7891 posts) -

You get 2! That's right! 2 reply's, Mr. Vedder :shock:

Asking for proof in a debate where people are detailing there own experience and where this so called proof is impossible or at the very least an insane amount of work is ignorant and childish. Calling it burden of proof makes you look like a moron. Casey has managed to become extremely disliked by a huge number of SW users all the while you kids seem to call him and incredibly calm and kind poster that is very unbiased and never does anything wrong. How the fk did he do it then? Why don't we hate any of the other mods? How the hell did Casey magically get all the blame for no reason? I hope you're just trolling, because if you're "please prove it" spiele is actually sincere it's really sad. If you're just doing it to troll and provoke well, then it's annoying but at least you aren't a total moron.Eddie-Vedder

a huge number of system wars users? even if that's true, it's still a minority. why am i getting the blame? simple. i got into the trenches more than the other mods. show me one mod who gets into debates are argues as aggressively as i did? my presence was highly noticeable so i'm the one who got the blame. Casey

It isn't strange at all, he got way to into SW as a mod, he tried to control everything, SW rules, the spreadsheet, what counted what didn't, he was always there, anytime anything was happening in SW Casey would jump in and make sure everyone knew he had the final word. There was NOTHING anyone could do about it no matter how wrong we thought he was.Eddie-Vedder

you mean the rules that the community decided upon?:roll: Casey

#324 Posted by Cheleman (7891 posts) -

[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] :lol: yeah right he was a manipulator and dishonest. Probably you never got into a debate with him.kuraimen
I did. He could be annoying, But he was always civil. I saw people go absolutely crazy at the guy. Spit pure hate at him for very little reason, And then bitch they got modded. Im no fan of his but the intense hate against him is... strange.

That is the problem if you go into a debate as a mod you automatically are immune to punishment. The other parts aren't, back then you could get modded for stuff as stupid as not providing back up for a statement or anything could be offensive. Many times people got 4 or 5 moderations in a row while Casey could do the same thing and just end the convo while the opposition was already suspended. Not cool.

Kuraimen! Brother! just say the word and I'll hook you up with an avatar :D

Oh yeah, and Casey reply'd lol:

never once did i moderate anybody for not backing up their opinion. that rule was absolutely ridiculous. Casey

#325 Posted by DrTrafalgarLaw (4487 posts) -

If he really is as innocent as he claims, he should explain how he got suspended multiple times and banned twice. A simple "synthia hates me" doesn't explain how everyone riled against him, staff, mods and gamespot users included.

#326 Posted by super600 (31203 posts) -

DrTrafalgarLaw

Synthia and Casey don't hate each other. Synthia does not agree with casey's suspension. 

#327 Posted by lundy86_4 (44505 posts) -

DrTrafalgarLaw

No doubt there is f*ckery on all sides. GS staff have played largely innocent, as has Casey. Regardless, the hate he gets is just stupid. The fact that people seem to physically hate somebody based entirely on  assumptions, is just rather sad. I'm sure I was modded by Casey on a few occasions, but why should I give a f*ck?

#328 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="locopatho"] I did. He could be annoying, But he was always civil. I saw people go absolutely crazy at the guy. Spit pure hate at him for very little reason, And then bitch they got modded. Im no fan of his but the intense hate against him is... strange.Cheleman

That is the problem if you go into a debate as a mod you automatically are immune to punishment. The other parts aren't, back then you could get modded for stuff as stupid as not providing back up for a statement or anything could be offensive. Many times people got 4 or 5 moderations in a row while Casey could do the same thing and just end the convo while the opposition was already suspended. Not cool.

Kuraimen! Brother! just say the word and I'll hook you up with an avatar :D

Oh yeah, and Casey reply'd lol:

never once did i moderate anybody for not backing up their opinion. that rule was absolutely ridiculous. Casey

Lol it was an example of the type of ridiculous rules that were there before. And Casey's list had much more ridiculous points than that one. The real problem Casey wasn't that you moderated or not people, like I said, that could be anyone. But jumping into heated debates knowing that you have inmunity as a mod while others can get suspended or modded multiple times (like it actually happened) is not cool. If you wanted to debate in such heated threads then maybe you shouldn't have been a mod in the first place. Couple that with the micro-management you tried to do here making huge lists of rules and you basically gave the impression of being a control freak that liked to manipulate the site and its users for many people here. Probably even Staff noticed it.
#329 Posted by lundy86_4 (44505 posts) -

Lol it was an example of the type of ridiculous rules that were there before. And Casey's list had much more ridiculous points than that one. The real problem Casey wasn't that you moderated or not people, like I said, that could be anyone. But jumping into heated debates knowing that you have inmunity as a mod while others can get suspended or modded multiple times (like it actually happened) is not cool. If you wanted to debate in such heated threads then maybe you shouldn't have been a mod in the first place. Couple that with the micro-management you tried to do here making huge lists of rules and you basically gave the impression of being a control freak that liked to manipulate the site and its users for many people here. Probably even Staff noticed it. kuraimen

Moderators do not have immunity :? Customer service deals with them, as moderators cannot mod (or don't) another moderator.

Moderators can participate in the ins-and-outs of the board. Look at Wasdie.

#330 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

[QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"]

lundy86_4

I don't hate him I'm just glad he isn't a mod anymore because he didn't have what it takes to be a mod IMO.
#331 Posted by lundy86_4 (44505 posts) -

I don't hate him I'm just glad he isn't a mod anymore because he didn't have what it takes to be a mod IMO.kuraimen

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. Not to diminish yours, but we don't matter in the grand scheme :P

TBH, you've actually become a pretty solid poster over recent months, and you're pretty reasonable in this thread. 

#332 Posted by lundy86_4 (44505 posts) -

Going through my list of moderations, I got modded for putting a single sentence of a long paragraph in all caps. :lol: 

I don't care if you're the mod with the best intentions, you were still taking part in upholding those idiotic old ToU rules. Part of the problem.

DrTrafalgarLaw

OK, so your issue is the rules, rather than Casey? Mods had minimal input with regards to the changing of rules. At the end of the day, they did not make them, and could only enforce them. It's their job.

It's like idiots who criticize the police for upholding a law that directly affects and individual in a negative way. It's ignorant, childish, and just downright stupid.

#333 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] Lol it was an example of the type of ridiculous rules that were there before. And Casey's list had much more ridiculous points than that one. The real problem Casey wasn't that you moderated or not people, like I said, that could be anyone. But jumping into heated debates knowing that you have inmunity as a mod while others can get suspended or modded multiple times (like it actually happened) is not cool. If you wanted to debate in such heated threads then maybe you shouldn't have been a mod in the first place. Couple that with the micro-management you tried to do here making huge lists of rules and you basically gave the impression of being a control freak that liked to manipulate the site and its users for many people here. Probably even Staff noticed it. lundy86_4

Moderators do not have immunity :? Customer service deals with them, as moderators cannot mod (or don't) another moderator.

Moderators can participate in the ins-and-outs of the board. Look at Wasdie.

I know that. The point is some of those threads were hundreds or thousands of posts long. Should I contact customer service everytime I think Casey was violating any of the micromanagement rules he wrote? That's ridiculous and impossible. Anyone who engaged in a debate with him was in a disadvantage because you could get easily modded for the smallest thing at any time while Casey was virtually untouchable for regular moderations in those debates. Usually those debates ended with those antagonizing Casey getting bannerd, suspended or just giving up because of the bunch of moderations they got. Clearly Casey wasn't completely untouchable since he got his powers revoked by the Staff which was probably a consequence of so many people complaining about his mo in those threads.
#334 Posted by DrTrafalgarLaw (4487 posts) -

[QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"]

OK, so your issue is the rules, rather than Casey? Mods had minimal input with regards to the changing of rules. At the end of the day, they did not make them, and could only enforce them. It's their job.

It's like idiots who criticize the police for upholding a law that directly affects and individual in a negative way. It's ignorant, childish, and just downright stupid.

lundy86_4

[QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"]Going through my list of moderations, I got modded for putting a single sentence of a long paragraph in all caps. :lol: 

lundy86_4

If you are a police man, you agree with the laws since you're the one upholding them. It's pointless to conduct laws or rules you don't agree with. Actually, if I could trade in wasdie for Casey, I would.
#335 Posted by lundy86_4 (44505 posts) -

I know that. The point is some of those threads were hundreds or thousands of posts long. Should I contact customer service everytime I think Casey was violating any of the micromanagement rules he wrote? That's ridiculous and impossible. Anyone who engaged in a debate with him was in a disadvantage because you could get easily modded for the smallest thing at any time while Casey was virtually untouchable for regular moderations in those debates. Usually those debates ended with those antagonizing Casey getting bannerd, suspended or just giving up because of the bunch of moderations they got. Clearly Casey wasn't completely untouchable since he got his powers revoked by the Staff which was probably a consequence of so many people complaining about his mo in those threads.kuraimen

Casey didn't write any rules, AFAIK. He enforced them. A point he's made a number of times.

If you wanted, you could certainly contact Customer Service regarding continued issues, or generally bad conduct.

#336 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7807 posts) -

Lundy is taking nuthugging to a whole new level. I mean damn I know maybe Casey MIGHT conceivably get blamed for more then he deserves to but the way this dude defends his every breath just wow dude. Seek help. 

This just must be the biggest conspiracy in the history of the internet. 

#337 Posted by lundy86_4 (44505 posts) -

Lundy is taking nuthugging to a whole new level. I mean damn I know maybe Casey MIGHT conceivably get blamed for more then he deserves to but the way this dude defends his every breath just wow dude. Seek help. 

Eddie-Vedder

Damn, it's funny how you avoided responding to my post.

lol7.gif

#338 Posted by super600 (31203 posts) -

Eddie-Vedder

:lol:

I know how casey acts the majority of the time and he isn;t as bad as you think. He's pretty helpful to especially with anything SW community related.

#339 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7807 posts) -

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

super600

I know how casey acts the majority of the time and he isn;t as bad as you think. He's pretty helpful to especially with anything SW community related.

Nah super believe me, back in the old SW he was a horrible presence, many great posters left this board because of him. The cold hard truth was Casey played the SW game while being a mod, he is the only mod that ever did that, no other mod has ever actively participated in SW. He probably does get blamed for things he didn't do but it's a straight up fact that he did a lot to ruin SW back in the day.
#340 Posted by super600 (31203 posts) -

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Eddie-Vedder

Nah super believe me, back in the old SW he was a horrible presence, many great posters left this board because of him. The cold hard truth was Casey played the SW game while being a mod, he is the only mod that ever did that, no other mod has ever actively participated in SW. He probably does get blamed for things he didn't do but it's a straight up fact that he did a lot to ruin SW back in the day.

#341 Posted by lundy86_4 (44505 posts) -

Woot? :lol: I'm not clone I'd buy Casey a beer IRL. I never took anything personal in SW nor have you ever seen me make any personal attacks. I'm not petty. Eddie-Vedder

----

Casey is such a clown :lol: 

Eddie-Vedder

...you guys were worse then hitler...

Eddie-Vedder

link.

----

What a trash mod. Eddie-Vedder

Link.

Look up "fact checking".

#342 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7807 posts) -

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="super600"]

super600

#343 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7807 posts) -

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]believe meBlabadon

Oh, so now we get your "proof." :roll:

Casey was trying to change arcade games counting in the metagameEddie-Vedder
Two lol-worthy things:

1) It's was a poll thread that many users agreed with, since it covered WiiWare, XBLA, PSN Store, etc. games being in the metagame because you know, they're games .

2) Many cows have used Journey in the metagame, and that number just goes up when you count its GOTY awards. You want proof, I can find you plenty, but it's not like you're going to address this point. Instead you're going to go off on a tangent crying about hugging testicles that you so desperately seem to need right now.

Journey is retail.
#344 Posted by Blabadon (28957 posts) -
[QUOTE="Blabadon"]

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] Oh, so now we get your "proof." :roll:

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]Casey was trying to change arcade games counting in the metagameEddie-Vedder

Two lol-worthy things:

Journey is retail.

Plenty of evidence of cows counting it in the metagame (even I do) on this board is from before August 28th buddy.
#345 Posted by KarateeeChop (4666 posts) -

oh boy, some folks here (eddie, trollop and drtrafalgarlaw) seriously sound like they'd want to hurt casey in real life. all this because someone modded you on the internet, man that's sad as fvck. :lol:

#346 Posted by DrTrafalgarLaw (4487 posts) -

oh boy, some folks here (eddie, trollop and drtrafalgarlaw) seriously sound like they'd want to hurt casey in real life.KarateeeChop

really? news to me.

#347 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7807 posts) -

oh boy, some folks here (eddie, trollop and drtrafalgarlaw) seriously sound like they'd want to hurt casey in real life. all this because someone modded you on the internet, man that's sad as fvck. :lol:

KarateeeChop
Woot? :lol: I'm not clone I'd buy Casey a beer IRL. I never took anything personal in SW nor have you ever seen me make any personal attacks. I'm not petty.
#348 Posted by super600 (31203 posts) -

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

----

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Casey is such a clown :lol: 

lundy86_4

...you guys were worse then hitler...

Eddie-Vedder

link.

----

What a trash mod. Eddie-Vedder

Link.

Look up "fact checking".

I love how eddie is angry at the mods for getting him banned when he most likely deserved it under the old TOU.

#349 Posted by carljohnson3456 (12462 posts) -
I dont understand the controversy so much, maybe because everything Casey did was dramatic. He stirred the pot on the purpose all the time. He was a fun poster, a good troll, but not someone worthy of mod status. Abuse of power.
#350 Posted by Badosh (12741 posts) -
This thread is still golden. Keep it up guys.