SW: Mobile Wars - HTC Droid DNA - 5" 1920x1080 display - Snapdragon S4 Pro

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2951 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

[QUOTE="MBirdy88"][QUOTE="Gambler_3"]

So angry birds space comes to WP8 finally and? Its exclusive to WP8 sorry WP 7.5 users which happen to be all the users right now lmao.

NVIDIATI

Not suprised, starting to become disillusioned with microsoft's plan. Finding out that the surface RT makes more profit per unit than the iPAD makes me since, why do they even think they are in a position to be even bigger milkers than Apple? Why can't they just be competitive and consumer friendly.

We're talking about Microsoft, in many ways they're just as bad as Apple.

Indeed, but to this degree it just blows my mind. the surfaces loses to the ipad in performance and apps... the 2 major points of these "premium" tablets.... and not by a small margin in either.
NVIDIATI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2952 NVIDIATI
Member since 2010 • 8463 Posts

It would appear the Snapdragon S4 and S4 Pro have been a real hit for Qualcomm

Qualcomm Q4 2012 earnings: $4.87 billion in revenue, $1.27 billion net profit

"A peek inside Qualcomm's books reveal that the company is now sitting on $43 billion in assets and $9.4 billion in liabilities"

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#2953 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
Microsoft's Surface is an example of what they want other companies to create. It's possible that MS isn't depending on the sales of their own Surface tablet, but are hoping 3rd party hardware manufacturers will begin making RT tablets as much like Surface as possible, which is the smartest thing they could do.

NVIDIATI

Why?
NVIDIATI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2954 NVIDIATI

[QUOTE="NVIDIATI"]

musicalmac

Why?

They tend to charge premium prices for almost every software they sell, their services are also milked, such as Xbox Live. Much like Apple they'll do everything to maximize profits even at the convenience of the consumer.

NVIDIATI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2955 NVIDIATI

Microsoft's Surface is an example of what they want other companies to create. It's possible that MS isn't depending on the sales of their own Surface tablet, but are hoping 3rd party hardware manufacturers will begin making RT tablets as much like Surface as possible, which is the smartest thing they could do.
musicalmac

For the most part Microsoft describes their entrance into the tablet market as a necessity to create (and force) innovation. Just as you said, they want the hardware manufactures to jump in after them.

Excluding Microsoft the only hardware manufacturer that's caught my attention over the past few years had been ASUS.

With an ever growing lineup of quality devices they're becoming a huge player.

• Zenbook/Zenbook touch, ultrabooks
  • Transformer/Vivo, tablets
  • Transformer book, ultrabook/tablet
  • Padfone. phone/tablet
  • TAICHI, ultrabook/tablet
  • Vivo book. touchscreen laptop
  • etc.
PinkiePirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2956 PinkiePirate
Member since 2012 • 1973 Posts

Google Play just hit 700,000 apps.

http://androidandme.com/2012/11/applications/google-play-store-hits-700k-app-mark-check-out-android-and-mes-personal-faves/

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#2957 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
The admittedly spotty DigiTimes news outlet is reporting that Foxconn is looking to open a plant in the United States.

[quote="DigiTimes"]Foxconn Electronics (Hon Hai Precision Industry) reportedly plans to establish manufacturing plants in the US and is currently conducting evaluations in cities such as Detroit and Los Angeles, according to market watchers. Since the manufacturing of Apple's products is rather complicated, the market watchers expect the rumored plants to focus on LCD TV production, which can be highly automated and easier. Meanwhile, Foxconn chairman Terry Guo, at a recent public event, noted that the company is planning a training program for US-based engineers, bringing them to Taiwan or China to take part in the processes of product design and manufacturing. The program will give the engineers an environment to learn the Chinese language, first-hand expereince in the manufacturing process, and a training that can be helpful after they return to the US, he added. Foxconn is already in discussion with Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) over such a program, Gou disclosed.

That's huge! I hope this is true, more than any other DigiTimes reported rumor I've ever read.
NVIDIATI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2958 NVIDIATI

^ At the very least the workers at a US facility won't threaten the company with a mass suicide in protest of regulations.

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -4

#2959 Gambler_3
Member since 2009 • 7736 Posts

The final nail in the WP8 coffin, absolutely TERRIBLE battery life despite only iOS style multi-tasking.

gsmarena_002.jpg

NVIDIATI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2960 NVIDIATI

Apparently China Mobile will be getting the Nokia Lumia 920T, which uses Snapdragon S4 Pro (MSM8960T).

If true, this would be the most powerful Windows Phone 8 device.

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2961 Gambler_3

Apparently China Mobile will be getting the Nokia Lumia 920T, which uses Snapdragon S4 Pro.

If true, this would be the most powerful Windows Phone 8 device, and tied for top spot with other S4 Pro devices.

NVIDIATI

No its dual core.

NVIDIATI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2962 NVIDIATI

[QUOTE="NVIDIATI"]

Apparently China Mobile will be getting the Nokia Lumia 920T, which uses Snapdragon S4 Pro.

If true, this would be the most powerful Windows Phone 8 device, and tied for top spot with other S4 Pro devices.

Gambler_3

No its dual core.

Woops my mistake, its the MSM8960T (S4 Pro) variant and not the APQ8064 quad core.

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2963 Gambler_3

The latest iOS app store update does.......what android was doing for a while.

http://www.macstories.net/news/apple-tweaks-design-of-app-store-category-pages/

Its so so ironic just how much apple has incorporated from android in the last 2 years. :lol:

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2964 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

Its so so ironic just how much apple has incorporated from android in the last 2 years. :lol:

Gambler_3

and we have yet to see a lawsuit from google...... they should give apple a taste of their own medicine...

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2965 Gambler_3

[QUOTE="Gambler_3"]

Jonwh18

and we have yet to see a lawsuit from google...... they should give apple a taste of their own medicine...

Hard to make a strong case since android is open source.

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2966 Gambler_3

It is just so sad that there wont be a 32GB nexus 4, I just cant make up my mind on getting the 16GB version. :(

I so wish the international S3 had 2GB ram I would have gone for it then but seems like I'll just hang on to the nexus S for now and see what happens in the next few months, here's hoping for a 32GB nexus 4 like the nexus 7 got one later on.

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2967 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="Gambler_3"]

Gambler_3

Hard to make a strong case since android is open source.

Never really understood what that means. So any radnom tablet maker cna just through jellybean on their device without paying any royalties or fees?

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2968 Jonwh18

It is just so sad that there wont be a 32GB nexus 4, I just cant make up my mind on getting the 16GB version. :(

I so wish the international S3 had 2GB ram I would have gone for it then but seems like I'll just hang on to the nexus S for now and see what happens in the next few months, here's hoping for a 32GB nexus 4 like the nexus 7 got one later on.

Gambler_3

jut look at your current phone. Do you use 16gb or more of the space on there? If yes, do you frequently use all 16gb of that media or do you just have it for hte sake of having it?

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2969 Gambler_3

Never really understood what that means. So any radnom tablet maker cna just through jellybean on their device without paying any royalties or fees?

Jonwh18

Yup thats exactly what it means.

jut look at your current phone. Do you use 16gb or more of the space on there? If yes, do you frequently use all 16gb of that media or do you just have it for hte sake of having it?

Jonwh18

My current phone also has only 16GB and currently I have 4GB left. But there are few differences here,

1. My phone doesnt do 1080p video recording.

2. My phone has started sucking on the really demanding games so I dont bother installing them. But if I get nexus 4 I'll want to play some of those games. The BIG problem with these sort of games is that they take forever to install so you only uninstall them once you are absolutely done with it.

3. When I got the nexus S 16GB was considered very generous amount of storage. I keep my phone for a long time and app size keeps getting bigger and bigger. So even if 16GB is going to be fine today maybe a year later it will be an even bigger bottleneck.

4. My phone has 14.5GB usable space but it keeps getting lower and lower on newer phones due to more memory taken by the OS and reserved for future updates and cache. Now I am unable to find this info right now but I doubt the nexus 4 will have anymore than 13GB usable space.

Its obviously not impossible to live with 16GB and I'll rather have 16GB nexus 4 than 32GB S3 but still its quite a compromise in my opinion and thats why I am going to wait a bit. And I am quite careful about not keeping totally useless stuff on my phone but I'll also rather not be in a situation where I am constantly having to organise the storage.

Slow_Show

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2970 Slow_Show
Member since 2011 • 2018 Posts

What is up with these Nexus 4 reviews? Based on the pros/cons/what gets mentioned, you'd think every source has received a completely different phone. Tl;dr version of Ars Techinca's review:

• S4 Pro is speedy (no duh)
  • Camera is excellent aside from some LED flash issues (it just destroys pictures at close range)
  • Great battery life
  • Fantastic (if not quite top-tier) screen
  • Boring design
  • Lack of power management means the SoC heats up like a motherf*cker (potentially the reason for those weird benchmarks -- it runs faster than the S4 Pro in the Optimus G by default, but ends up hitting its thermal barrier and detuning itself in relatively short order, whereas the G is programmed to run slightly slower in order to keep temps in check)

So the consensus seems to be that it's the best and most interesting looking but also very boring Android phone, running the surprisingly slow fastest SoC on the market, with a great/mediocre camera, a fantastic/only decent screen and all day/Galaxy Nexus-tier battery life. The build quality is as good as it gets except it will explode into a million fragments of gorilla glass if looked at the wrong way, and the lack of LTE is no big deal/so egregious you should just buy an S3 and resign yourself to perpetually slow OS updates (if you even get updated beyond 4.1).

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2971 Gambler_3

you should just buy an S3 and resign yourself to perpetually slow OS updates (if you even get updated beyond 4.1).

Slow_Show

The S3 has a number of advantages over nexus 4 other than having LTE variants.

1. SD card slot and available in 16/32/64 GB configurations.

2. Much bigger accessory ecosystem second only to iphone(this can be a REALLY big deal for people converting from the iphone). The nexus line has pretty terrible accessory support.

3. Removable battery.

4. Scratch resistant back and apparently more ergonomic design. I hate glass back on a phone. Period.

5. Better camera.

You have to say samsung really hits most of the practical spots with its phones. The nexus 4 has 2 crucial advantages which tilt the balance in its favour. Much longer software support and 2GB Ram. I could care less about better SoC when the S3 flies with everything you do and will continue to be supported by app developers as a priority being literally the face of android. Its only bottleneck is that 1GB ram can be limiting for power users.

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2972 Gambler_3

So HTC and apple sign 10 year patent license.

http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_and_apple_end_their_patent_feud_with_a_global_settlement-news-5065.php

Most certainly apple got the better half of the deal here but it seems to benefit both. HTC is weakening every day financially and it really doesnt make sense to go to war on someone like apple. Apple on the other hand probably realized after the samsung verdict that it doesnt bring any reputation damage to competitors at all so it might not be worth fighting this war after all.

So now the 2 major battles remain,

Samsung vs Apple

Motorola vs Apple.

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2973 Gambler_3

Wait there is no web version of the iOS app store??? :|

It only lets you see one page and then you have to open up itunes to go anywhere else, now itunes doesnt even allow tabbing so basically there is no comfortable way to browse the iOS app store??? :?

Anyways what I want to point out here are bogus paid apps lying on the app store unnoticed. Apple is clearly lying about reviewing all the apps before posting them because a single glance is enough to tell that these are bogus apps.

https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/widgets-pro/id530075985?mt=8

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/swype-input-method-swipe-to/id529025189?mt=8

NVIDIATI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2974 NVIDIATI

Although this shouldn't come as a surprise, the HTC Droid DNA has been officially confirmed before the public launch on Nov. 13th. Link

Verizon confirms Droid DNA on its Droid Does portal, promising 'unboxing' on November 19th

awptical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2975 awptical
Member since 2003 • 844 Posts

Thinking about picking the HTC DNA over the Nexus 4. 1080p 5" super LCD 3 screen? Ill take that over Nexus updates anyday of the week. Also big plus to capasitive buttons. On screen buttons are incrediably annoying and cumbersome.....and so is this website on mobile devices...laggy as f*ckq

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2976 Gambler_3

Thinking about picking the HTC DNA over the Nexus 4. 1080p 5" super LCD 3 screen? Ill take that over Nexus updates anyday of the week. Also big plus to capasitive buttons. On screen buttons are incrediably annoying and cumbersome.....and so is this website on mobile devices...laggy as f*ckq

awptical

Goog luck trying to see a difference between a 720p and 1080p smartphone, this whole PPI war has officially entered absurd territory. But what you will notice is the terrible battery life and lower FPS in games.

Also enjoy all the verizon bloatware on top of HTC bloatware, it really couldnt get worse lol.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#2977 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

Uh oh. Looks like Samsung is putting the squeeze to Apple by hiking their processor prices by 20%

"Samsung has increased the price of manufacturing Apple's application processor by nearly 20 percent. The Korean daily notes that this is the first time Samsung has sought to increase pricing on the processors that go inside Apple's mobile devices, and that Apple, faced with a lack of alternatives, has accepted Samsung's demands."

I wonder if Apple will try to offset the added cost by hiking prices a tad on the end user.

Guess we'll find out soon enough.

kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2978 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

Uh oh. Looks like Samsung is putting the squeeze to Apple by hiking their processor prices by 20%

"Samsung has increased the price of manufacturing Apple's application processor by nearly 20 percent. The Korean daily notes that this is the first time Samsung has sought to increase pricing on the processors that go inside Apple's mobile devices, and that Apple, faced with a lack of alternatives, has accepted Samsung's demands."

I wonder if Apple will try to offset the added cost by hiking prices a tad on the end user.

The_Game21x
It always makes me laugh when Apple are suing Samsung but can't manage without them
Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2979 Gambler_3

Samsung is just trying to recover those billion dollars directly from apple. :lol:

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2980 Gambler_3

The galaxy premier seems to be an incredible mid range phone.

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_premier-review-848.php

Pretty much ticks all the boxes hardware wise and actually looks better than the S3 due to the home button being in the middle of the bezel just how it should be. And it should also be more easy to handle. The powerVR SGX544 seems to be quite powerful handling the HD resolution with ease. Also samsung's sheer optimization really makes its dual core A9 chipset shine over the competition.

And ofcourse there is no silly storage bottleneck here, 16/32 GB versions with SD card slot. What IS the biggest concern with this phone is samsung's poor record of supporting non-flagship devices. But it does ship with a fully functional jelly bean unlike some other phone from some other company thats supposed to get jelly bean in january. :P

No chance this phone's price can compete in countries where google is selling the nexus 4 but it could be an attractive product in other countries depending on the price.

PinkiePirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2981 PinkiePirate
Member since 2012 • 1973 Posts

The_Game21x
Haha, Awesome. My next phone is a Samsung.
NVIDIATI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2982 NVIDIATI

HTC Droid DNA now up for pre-order link

HTC Droid DNA coming to Verizon on November 21st for $200, pre-orders begin today

kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2983 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

I think PPI has gone too far now.

1920x1080 at 5"?

Slow_Show

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2984 Slow_Show

To the surprise of no one, the Nexus 4 (and to a lesser extent, 7 32GB and 10) launch has been a total clusterf*ck.

Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2985 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts

To the surprise of no one, the Nexus 4 (and to a lesser extent, 7 32GB and 10) launch has been a total clusterf*ck.

Slow_Show
in which way?
Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#2986 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts

Love my new S3.

Any games for Android that are good? Since this is System Wars and ostensibly we talk about games? I got that latest Humble Android Bundle already.

NVIDIATI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2987 NVIDIATI

I had a chance to try the Lumia 920 today (for a fair amount of time).

The phone is rather heavy, it also happened to be one of the best phones I've seen in terms of build quality.

The OS and response of the display was very smooth, viewing angles aren't the best, but not terrible. I never spent much time with Windows Phone 7, so I can't comment on the features introduced in Windows Phone 8.

The camera was nice, daylight photos are okay, night/dark photos are easily the best. The video quality was outstanding for a phone, one factor that left a good impression was the microphone quality.

I played with some apps, watched video and toyed with the settings, no complaints. The voice commands did the job, but are not as fluid as those seen on Android.

Nokia maps wasn't too bad, but still felt behind Google maps, however I did like the ability to download the maps for offline use.

Despite the weight, I could easily see myself using this phone if it had Android and the S4 Pro.

Overall I thought it was a great phone, but it was defiantly lacking in apps and function. I'm certain there are some who would benefit from this phone (especially at $99 on contract), but as it is, I would not.

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2988 Gambler_3

Love my new S3.

Any games for Android that are good? Since this is System Wars and ostensibly we talk about games? I got that latest Humble Android Bundle already.

Cherokee_Jack

Well you need to be more precise on what sort of games you are looking for there are way too many good games to recommend.

The top paid games category is a good way to start.

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2989 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Slow_Show"]

Giancar

in which way?

trying to order them .... too much site traffic

Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2990 Giancar

[QUOTE="Giancar"][QUOTE="Slow_Show"]

Jonwh18

in which way?

Do does phones sell at a retail store or only online retailers? I'm not from USA. =S
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2991 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="Giancar"] in which way?Giancar

Do does phones sell at a retail store or only online retailers? I'm not from USA. =S

no clue. I was under the impression that its only on the google play store atm ..... just type in nexus 4 into google

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2992 Cherokee_Jack

[QUOTE="Cherokee_Jack"]

Love my new S3.

Gambler_3

Well you need to be more precise on what sort of games you are looking for there are way too many good games to recommend.

The top paid games category is a good way to start.

Is it? That was a terrible way to start on the App Store.

Anyway, are there any good RPGs other than Chaos Rings?

Slow_Show

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2993 Slow_Show

[QUOTE="Slow_Show"]

Giancar

in which way?

Long story short, very low stock combined with an undisclosed launch time (some Google CS reps said it was 12AM PST, some said 9AM PST; it ended up being just after 8:30AM PST), a first-come, first-serve sales model (no option to pre-order/back-order) and a website that buckled under the strain.

So you have a handful of people who managed to complete their order, a handful of people who still aren't sure if they completed their order, a handful of people who accidentally completed multiple orders (apparently one guy ended up with 16 phones), and a ton of people who weren't able to order and have no idea when they'll be able to buy one (since Google won't give out a firm restock date, and even if they did it seems like you'll have to go through the first-come, first-serve hassle).

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2994 Gambler_3

Cherokee_Jack

Well I just went through the list and you have a mix of casual and serious games in there.

I dont play RPGs so cant really say what else is good but found these in the top list that seem to have good reviews.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inxile.BardTale&feature=top-paid

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFIII_GP&feature=top-paid

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamevil.zenonia&feature=apps_topselling_paid

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftMMHM&feature=apps_topselling_paid

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.madfingergames.SamuraiIIAll&feature=apps_topselling_paid

Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2995 Giancar
and a ton of people who weren't able to order and have no idea when they'll be able to buy one (since Google won't give out a firm restock date, and even if they did it seems like you'll have to go through the first-come, first-serve hassle).Slow_Show
Damn, that's a **** shame. I am really looking forward to get one. And a friend of mine travels in a week to USA. Now it seems I won't be able to get one :|
Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2996 Cherokee_Jack

[QUOTE="Cherokee_Jack"]

Gambler_3

Well I just went through the list and you have a mix of casual and serious games in there.

I dont play RPGs so cant really say what else is good but found these in the top list that seem to have good reviews.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inxile.BardTale&feature=top-paid

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFIII_GP&feature=top-paid

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamevil.zenonia&feature=apps_topselling_paid

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftMMHM&feature=apps_topselling_paid

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.madfingergames.SamuraiIIAll&feature=apps_topselling_paid

Seems like about the same situation as on the iOS side. You've got your $15 Square Enix ports, your WOW clones, your awful sucky Zenonia. Sigh.

But at least they have Dungeon Raid. I was afraid that was Apple exclusive.

Do you know if any apps might let you have the Android version for free if you already bought the iOS version? Is that a thing? I don't really want to buy my $10 crossword app again.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#2997 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49581 Posts

Only 16GB of storage for the DNA? And no upgrading it? Aww. :[

And only on Verizon. Lame.

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2998 Gambler_3

Only 16GB of storage for the DNA? And no upgrading it? Aww. :[

And only on Verizon. Lame.

Stevo_the_gamer

Its just insanely f*cking lame how many android phones are being bottlenecked by 16GB storage and no SD card. It should be MANDATORY to have 32GB on a phone with no SD card. :|

Not to mention all of these phones are coming with 11-12 GB usable storage which makes it all the worse.

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2999 Gambler_3

Do you know if any apps might let you have the Android version for free if you already bought the iOS version? Is that a thing? I don't really want to buy my $10 crossword app again.

Cherokee_Jack

I dont really think thats possible....

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3000 Cherokee_Jack

[QUOTE="Cherokee_Jack"]

Gambler_3

I dont really think thats possible....

Aw. Serves me right for investing in iOS I suppose.