SW: Mobile Wars - HTC Droid DNA - 5" 1920x1080 display - Snapdragon S4 Pro

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 0

#2801 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

Better rebuttal

Slow_Show

Always a classic.

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2802 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

ehh for me IOS 6 was a waste. My Phone was jailbroken on IOS 5.1.1 then I unjailbroke when I updated. Now I'm on 6 and it wasn't worth it. They took away maps, you tube, (and for me all my jailbreak apps), and added panorama, crap maps. Also apple needs to ditch news stand. Its annoying.

The_Game21x

My iPhone is jailbroken and I'm not upgrading for exactly the reasons you've stated.

1. I don't want to lose my jailbroken apps because they're quite handy.

2. I don't want to lose functional maps and the built in YouTube app.

3. I think iOS 6 is a step back more than anything.

yeah the critics lied to me :(

mystic_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2803 mystic_knight
Member since 2003 • 13801 Posts
[QUOTE="mystic_knight"]

Sucks to be an iOS user, worse platform and now no decent Youtube or maps... You still think google services are still crap and that a company which profits from ad revenue is a crap. Well your half baked OS says something else. You can not live without great services from a great company. So many people regret buying the iPhone 5 and customer satisfaction is dropping, where most android users are appreciating their device more.

Just ask your friends and family how they feel about the new iPhone and iOS 6.

At my work 3 people only bought the iPhone 5 where as there were 30 or so people who bought the iPhone 4 out of those 3 people they all regret it. Another person bought it and returned it still sealed in the box.

For those who updated to iOS 6. They are getting pissed off with their phone now and some have moved and got the GS3... still not sure why they follow hyped devices... muppets, but the point is people are moving away from the crap that is apple.

musicalmac
Much of what you say here is either anecdotal or inaccurate.

I asked you guys to ask your friends as i used my friends/colleagues as reference to my arguements. If i didn't actually state for you guys to use your friends foto compare then yes my anecdote would have been useless, but i asked you guys to ask your friends too. Inaacurate you say. evidence customers are more dissatisfied. Here is evidence that users are happier with latest android and also of evidence where iPhone users are less happy with iOS6. I shouldn't have had to provide resources as i asked for one thing and you wanted something else, but to make you happy i have provided you with what you seek.
kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2804 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

Seriously hoping they fix the performance issues in 4.2, I want a Nexus 10.

PinkiePirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2805 PinkiePirate
Member since 2012 • 1973 Posts

I hate it when people say "Android sucks. It's so laggy," when they are running a low-end device running Gingerbread.

If you are going to judge Android on its merits, judge it on Nexus devices first.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2806 The_Game21x

I hate it when people say "Android sucks. It's so laggy," when they are running a low-end device running Gingerbread.

If you are going to judge Android on its merits, judge it on Nexus devices first.

PinkiePirate

Jelly Bean on my Nexus 7 is so smooth.

Heck, the CM9 port I was running on my Touchpad was rather smooth.

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#2807 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts

You should look into the new one X+ if you are looking into an HTC phone. The original one X had horrid battery life but the new version has a bigger battery.

Yes many people prefer the screen of one X over S3 and the design is certainly better as well. What I would point out that in my opinion the S3 is alot more ergonomic, the one X just doesnt feel as easy to use.

The one X+ is a good phone, its biggest drawback is the multi-tasking issue where HTC has built-in an agressive task killer which you cannot turn off. If you are expecting great multi-tasking from your phone then stay away.

What that said why are you not considering the new nexus 4? Do you need LTE? Is 16GB a dealbreaker for you?

Gambler_3

I would prefer LTE, yes. And now that I look, neither the One X nor the Nexus 4 has any removeable storage, so that might just push me to the S3.

That task killer thing is sort of crazy. I would have thought rooting would solve that kind of problem.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#2808 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
[QUOTE="mystic_knight"] I asked you guys to ask your friends as i used my friends/colleagues as reference to my arguements.

That is an anecdotal example, it's not helpful.

[quote="mystic_knight"]If i didn't actually state for you guys to use your friends foto compare then yes my anecdote would have been useless, but i asked you guys to ask your friends too. Inaacurate you say. evidence customers are more dissatisfied. Here is evidence that users are happier with latest android and also of evidence where iPhone users are less happy with iOS6. I shouldn't have had to provide resources as i asked for one thing and you wanted something else, but to make you happy i have provided you with what you seek.

To be clear, this indicates that iOS satisfaction from iOS 5 to iOS 6 has dropped .10 points on a 10 point scale. Besides being in the margin of error, many would look at that figure and say iOS device satisfaction is holding steady. Apple is known for incremental yearly OS updates, so this sort of consistency is not surprising.

The Android OS survey showed that satisfaction is up 1.06 points, well out of the margin of error. It's important to understand that this dramatic one point increase occurred between Android 2 (unspecified point version) and Android 4 (unspecified point version).

The article also states that as of October 1, 60% of iPhone owners and 45% of iPad owners had already upgraded to the latest version of iOS available. In stark contrast to that, only 1.8% of Android users had upgraded to Jell Bean.

Also in this article are the results of device surveys which concluded that overall iPhone users were more satisfied with their devices compared to other smartphone owners, and iPad owners were more satisfied with their devices their devices as compared to other tablet owners.

So if that .10 point difference is significantly noteworthy, the other statistics and information provided in that article should be much more important.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2809 Jonwh18

Yo Mac, do you know a decent Mac application for interacting with MTP devices? Android File transfer is pretty meh.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2810 musicalmac  Moderator

Yo Mac, do you know a decent Mac application for interacting with MTP devices? Android File transfer is pretty meh.

Jonwh18
You mean to pass documents back and forth between an Apple computer and an Android phone?
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2811 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

musicalmac

You mean to pass documents back and forth between an Apple computer and an Android phone?

no I just need somthing similar to iexplorer but for android. So I can sideload stuff.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2812 musicalmac  Moderator

no I just need somthing similar to iexplorer but for android. So I can sideload stuff.

Jonwh18
Ah, I understand. I really have never looked for one (I do have iExplorer installed) since I've never tried side-loading anything on the Android devices we have in the office. Sorry I'm useless to you here.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2813 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

musicalmac

Ah, I understand. I really have never looked for one (I do have iExplorer installed) since I've never tried side-loading anything on the Android devices we have in the office. Sorry I'm useless to you here.

thanks for trying :P

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2814 musicalmac  Moderator

[QUOTE="musicalmac"]To my knowledge, Amazon has not released any sales statistics regarding the Fire tablets. I know that many big box chains took it off shelves.AdrianWerner

Yeah, but analyst companies did estimates on Fires, plus other android tablets have been selling so badly, it was't hard to surpass them.

Right, Samsung had to prove in court that their tablets didn't have any real effect on iPad sales. Strange to see a company have no choice but to negatively represent itself.
PinkiePirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2815 PinkiePirate

[QUOTE="PinkiePirate"]

The_Game21x

Jelly Bean on my Nexus 7 is so smooth.

Heck, the CM9 port I was running on my Touchpad was rather smooth.

I have Jelly Bean on my Galaxy Nexus with the latest Linux Kernel (3.0.50).

I dropped by the Apple store to compare scrolling smoothness with the iPhone 5 and iPad. My Nexus was smoother. And this is a phone that came out last November.

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2816 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="AdrianWerner"]

[QUOTE="musicalmac"]To my knowledge, Amazon has not released any sales statistics regarding the Fire tablets. I know that many big box chains took it off shelves.musicalmac

Yeah, but analyst companies did estimates on Fires, plus other android tablets have been selling so badly, it was't hard to surpass them.

Right, Samsung had to prove in court that their tablets didn't have any real effect on iPad sales. Strange to see a company have no choice but to negatively represent itself.

Yeah, even if apple didn't win the damage was done :?

Slow_Show

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2817 Slow_Show
Member since 2011 • 2018 Posts

I would prefer LTE, yes. And now that I look, neither the One X nor the Nexus 4 has any removeable storage, so that might just push me to the S3.

That task killer thing is sort of crazy. I would have thought rooting would solve that kind of problem.

Cherokee_Jack

One thing you might want to do is check out the customer satisfaction guarantee at your carrier (AT&T, I guess?). Chances are you can go with the One X and just swap it for an S3 within 14-30 days if you're not happy with the battery life or storage space or whatever.

Jamex1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2818 Jamex1987
Member since 2008 • 2187 Posts

[QUOTE="Jamex1987"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"] well google owns youtube. I'm not sure why this is a surprise when they took Google maps off of IOS

Gambler_3

The youtube app that was on ios came from Apple not Google. Google has an app in the works and it isn't a big deal because you can go to youtube.com. Google also has Google Maps in the works for ios. The iPhone already got the youtube app from Google.

Boo boo whatever iOS 6 has been out for a long time now and ipad users are left with no app. It obvious that google is not giving the matter enough priority.

And its hilarious to see the reviews of the iphone youtube app, its currently 2.5 rating and everyone is complaining about ads. To me it seems obvious that it was google which took away apple's right to have an ad-free version of youtube on iOS devices as it makes no business sense given the vast popularity of iOS products now.

I on the other hand enjoy ad-free youtube on my phone, the power of android. :cool:

Just tried the iphone app on my ipad and I am a bit confused. Android has the same ads before a video plays but the youtube app that was developed by Apple did not have these ads. That's why people are complaining. So what exactly are you talking about with your "ad-free youtube on your phone"

Also the Android app and iPhone app are basically the same but the iPhone version has airplay. I can transfer the video to car stereo, HTPC, or even my stereo receiver.

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -4

#2819 Gambler_3
Member since 2009 • 7736 Posts

[QUOTE="Gambler_3"]

[QUOTE="Jamex1987"] The youtube app that was on ios came from Apple not Google. Google has an app in the works and it isn't a big deal because you can go to youtube.com. Google also has Google Maps in the works for ios. The iPhone already got the youtube app from Google. Jamex1987

Boo boo whatever iOS 6 has been out for a long time now and ipad users are left with no app. It obvious that google is not giving the matter enough priority.

And its hilarious to see the reviews of the iphone youtube app, its currently 2.5 rating and everyone is complaining about ads. To me it seems obvious that it was google which took away apple's right to have an ad-free version of youtube on iOS devices as it makes no business sense given the vast popularity of iOS products now.

I on the other hand enjoy ad-free youtube on my phone, the power of android. :cool:

Just tried the iphone app on my ipad and I am a bit confused. Android has the same ads before a video plays but the youtube app that was developed by Apple did not have these ads. That's why people are complaining. . Also the Android app and iPhone app are basically the same. I don't even see a difference.

I know that I was just saying how bad its working out for iOS users that apple and google are distancing themselves although I am quite certain the removal of youtube was google's decision.

You can install ad-blocker on a rooted android phone and it takes care of all the youtube ads.

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2820 Gambler_3

kraken2109

What performance issues?

NVIDIATI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2821 NVIDIATI
Member since 2010 • 8463 Posts

[QUOTE="kraken2109"]

Gambler_3

What performance issues?

The one that causes the Nexus 4 to get 18 Fps in GLBenchmark 2.5 HD Egypt (offscreen 1080P), while the Optimus G gets 29 Fps.

Jamex1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2822 Jamex1987
Member since 2008 • 2187 Posts

[QUOTE="Jamex1987"][QUOTE="Gambler_3"]Boo boo whatever iOS 6 has been out for a long time now and ipad users are left with no app. It obvious that google is not giving the matter enough priority.

Gambler_3

Just tried the iphone app on my ipad and I am a bit confused. Android has the same ads before a video plays but the youtube app that was developed by Apple did not have these ads. That's why people are complaining. . Also the Android app and iPhone app are basically the same. I don't even see a difference.

I know that I was just saying how bad its working out for iOS users that apple and google are distancing themselves although I am quite certain the removal of youtube was google's decision.

You can install ad-blocker on a rooted android phone and it takes care of all the youtube ads.

Ad blocker does not prevent a video ad that you can skipped in 5 seconds from playing. Plus not all videos have ads and it is rare and random. The mobile version of youtube,com seem to skip all ads which is what I have always used on the iPad. I don't use youtube on my android phone.

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2823 Gambler_3

[QUOTE="Gambler_3"]

[QUOTE="Jamex1987"] Just tried the iphone app on my ipad and I am a bit confused. Android has the same ads before a video plays but the youtube app that was developed by Apple did not have these ads. That's why people are complaining. . Also the Android app and iPhone app are basically the same. I don't even see a difference.Jamex1987

Ad blocker does not prevent a video ad that you can skipped in 5 seconds from playing. Plus not all videos have ads and the mobile version of youtube,com skips all ads which is what I have always used. I don't use youtube on android phone.

I have never ever had an ad on the youtube app since I installed ad blocker on my phone. The android ad-blocker is an incredibly powerful tool it not only removes in-app ads but also ads from websites. Currently flipboard is the only app that is able to display ads on my phone. Its really the number one reason to root an android phone, a marvellous unparalleled 99% ad-free smartphone experience.

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2824 Gambler_3

[QUOTE="Gambler_3"]

[QUOTE="kraken2109"]

NVIDIATI

What performance issues?

The one that causes the Nexus 4 to get 18 Fps in GLBenchmark 2.5 HD Egypt (offscreen 1080P), while the Optimus G gets 29 Fps.

Maybe its the problem of the benchmark instead of the OS?

There is no report on any actual performance issues on these devices. Btw why cant we have real game benchmarks already?

NVIDIATI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2825 NVIDIATI

New poll added, "What's your favourite phone OS?"

PinkiePirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2826 PinkiePirate

NVIDIATI
Duhh. Android. =P
Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2827 Gambler_3

AdrianWerner

Samsung has 18% marketshare double that of amazon, dont know why people assume everyone except amazon is doing "poorly".

http://thenextweb.com/mobile/2012/11/05/apple-drops-to-50-4-tablet-market-share-in-q3-as-samsung-grabs-18-4-and-amazon-takes-9-0/

Samsung tabs are doing poorly relatively compared to the smartphone domination not compared to others. Having almost one-fifth of the market and easily occupying the second place can hardly be called poor. With the nexus 10 its only going higher.

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2828 Gambler_3

[QUOTE="AdrianWerner"]

[QUOTE="musicalmac"]To my knowledge, Amazon has not released any sales statistics regarding the Fire tablets. I know that many big box chains took it off shelves.musicalmac

Right just like apple admiited that the galaxy S3 is the most successful product launch in history.

But anyways the galaxy tabs havent had the impact that the galaxy smartphones have had and samsung has no problem admitting it, they have said it before as well.

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2829 Gambler_3

Oh noes it seems like the magical nexus 4 pricing is only for US, canada, UK and germany. LG gonna charge DOUBLE in other countries. sad.gifsad.gif

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2830 musicalmac  Moderator
Despite Google tightening Androids security screw, by introducing an additional layer of security to the Play Store earlier this year to scan for malicious code (and its September acquisition of online virus and malware scanner VirusTotal), Androids malware problem has surged in the third quarter. Security firm F-Secures latest mobile threat report (for Q3) reports a whopping 51,447 unique samples detected in the third quater, up from 5,033 in Q2 and 3,063 in Q1.TechCrunch

The links are all live in the article, linked here.

This surge is visualized here, and it's a stunning jump in malicious software.

That's a problem that is becoming exponentially worse.
musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2831 musicalmac  Moderator
Apple has also announced that they have sold 3 million iPads in 3 days, combining 4th generation iPad and iPad Mini sales. That's an example of a significant number.
Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2832 Gambler_3

Yes we keep seeing studies after studies and yet where are the real cases of users attacked? Security firms have a vested interest in claiming security threats with the rise of mobile devices their very existence is threatened.

Not to mention most of the crap is coming from third party app stores and really anyone who installs a random third party store is an idiot anyways.

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2834 Gambler_3

Apple has also announced that they have sold 3 million iPads in 3 days, combining 4th generation iPad and iPad Mini sales. That's an example of a significant number.musicalmac
Nobody said that the ipad 4 wasnt a good product.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2835 musicalmac  Moderator
[QUOTE="Desmonic"] Shame it's a combined number. Would like to know how well the mini is doing (in terms of numbers). Ah well... maybe someone, somewhere will try do determine the mini iPad's sales numbers out of the combined sales numbers hehe :P

Most Apple stores are sold out, analysts predict the number of dedicated iPad Mini sales to be between 850,000 and 900,000. Apple has yet to release the cellular version of the Mini, which will likely prove to be more popular (especially now that major carriers are offering shared data plans -- which I hate, btw).
musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2836 musicalmac  Moderator

Gambler_3
Okay.
awptical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2838 awptical
Member since 2003 • 844 Posts

in response to the guy about judging Android by Nexus devices. This forum software is crap on Android, cant even paste in this field....anyway...

My Gnex has tons of laggy moments running the latest version 4.1.1. Random lag times waiting for the dialer, poor performance in newer 3d games, laggy keyboard, takes a few seconds to even click on the address bar in the browser before it responds. I certainly would judge Android with this particular Nexus. Not sure if other Android phones are as bad but if so they got a looong way to go to match the fluid experience found on iOS. Heres to hoping the Nexus 4 turns out right, sadly all reports point out more failures, ie washed out display, bad performance compared to Optimus G, so-so camera, et

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2839 Gambler_3

Random lag times waiting for the dialer, poor performance in newer 3d games, laggy keyboard, takes a few seconds to even click on the address bar in the browser before it responds. awptical
My nexus S doesnt suffer from the first and last problem so I dont know whats wrong with your phone which should be much faster.

And as for lag in games well the galaxy nexus was never a very good heavy gaming phone as its GPU was outdated even at launch, you should have known that.

I managed to make the keyboard on my fathers 4S stutter while doing a simple search in the app store. It also pretty much always lags opening up the keyboard in the search bar. One of the biggest problem with people using android phones is that they have never used an iphone and think that everything is stutter free and instant when it really isnt. The single core iphone 4 gets even worse stutter opening up the keyboard and homescreen navigation can get extremely choppy if you do it right after exiting a heavy game.

Btw "waiting" and "lag" are not the same thing. If a phone is taking too long to do something then thats a matter of speed. Lag is when the animation freezes or becomes choppy.

If you are unhappy with the performance of a system app on your phone, you are free to try an alternative app from the play store. The stock android dialor lacks T9 so its useless for me anyways, I use touchpal contacts.

awptical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2840 awptical
Member since 2003 • 844 Posts
Gnex has been plagued with issues so I won't hold down all of Android down, but even my HP touchpad with bootlegged CM9 runs games better than my Gnex. For example, Shadowgun: Deadzone gets about 20-30 fps on my HP Touchpad while only 7-15 on my Nexus. that's pathetic. How can you call this a dev phone if it can't even run the damn app? As for the iPhone 4S, I have one sitting right next to me. And yes, its virtually stutter free. No lag on keyboard, system apps open immediately with no hesitation, no delays clicking on the search bar ever. If iOS wasn't so disgusting I would get an iPhone today to replace my mess of a phone.
Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2841 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts

NVIDIATI
Is that even a contest? Android, ofc
Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2842 Gambler_3

Gaming optimization for very demanding games can be an issue on android and no doubt iphone has an advantage there. However all the other issues you are presenting do not go in line with what people are experiencing with the galaxy nexus after jelly bean, heck even my paltry nexus S does better than your gnexus it seems. Maybe you should do a factory reset?

And no iphone 4S is not virtually sttuter free.

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2843 Jonwh18

Gambler_3

I DID! :twisted: [spoiler] I keed I keed [/spoiler]

NVIDIATI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2844 NVIDIATI

[QUOTE="musicalmac"]Apple has also announced that they have sold 3 million iPads in 3 days, combining 4th generation iPad and iPad Mini sales. That's an example of a significant number.Gambler_3

When you can get an X86 Clover Trail Windows 8 tablet for the same price, the iPad 4th gen loses a lot of its value.

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2845 Gambler_3

[QUOTE="Gambler_3"]

[QUOTE="musicalmac"]Apple has also announced that they have sold 3 million iPads in 3 days, combining 4th generation iPad and iPad Mini sales. That's an example of a significant number.NVIDIATI

When you can get an X86 Clover Trail Windows 8 tablet for the same price, the iPad 4th gen loses a lot of its value.

Like which tablet?

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2846 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Gambler_3"]

[QUOTE="musicalmac"]Apple has also announced that they have sold 3 million iPads in 3 days, combining 4th generation iPad and iPad Mini sales. That's an example of a significant number.NVIDIATI

can you actually install apps for laptops and desktops on a win 8 tab? otherwise a lot of reviewers have been saying that the app store is very lacking....

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2847 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="NVIDIATI"]

[QUOTE="Gambler_3"]Nobody said that the ipad 4 wasnt a good product.

Jonwh18

can you actually install apps for laptops and desktops on a win 8 tab? otherwise a lot of reviewers have been saying that the app store is very lacking....

Not on a Windows RT tablet, no. But X86 Clover Trail tablets would be able to install standard Windows software.

NVIDIATI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2848 NVIDIATI

Like which tablet?

Gambler_3

The Acer W510 32GB is only $499. It uses Windows 8 on an Intel Atom (Clover Trail) and gets a ~9 hour battery life.

Acer Iconia W510 preview as Acer moves into the Windows 8 era, it returns to its netbook roots

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2849 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

[QUOTE="NVIDIATI"]

[QUOTE="Gambler_3"]Nobody said that the ipad 4 wasnt a good product.

Jonwh18

That is the downside.... ofcourse its empty now it only just came out :P
NVIDIATI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2850 NVIDIATI

[QUOTE="NVIDIATI"]

Jonwh18

Yes, Windows 8 (x86) is the same as on your desktop or laptop.

Windows RT is the ARM version that can't run x86 software.